PDA

View Full Version : To The Rainbow's End

Pages : 1 [2]

ZeldaFan20
5th March 2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I'm still writing...in between school and stuff. The good news is the Spring break begins on Monday, so I'll have all week to get the next chapter up...that is, if my upcoming Mid-terms don't tie me down first.

dude......i.....what happend to you,you know"the tragedy". :oh:

My godfather passed away two weeks before Christmas. We were very close, so I didn't take the news very well. But I'm okay now, and I'm still planning on finishing my two stories, no matter how long it takes.

Btw, mr_pikachu, since you obviously know my name, I don't think I caught yours.

mr_pikachu
6th March 2005, 11:08 PM
Well, I'm glad you're doing better. That's good. And Spring Break should give you ample opportunity to catch up with writing. It's good to have you back. :)

And you don't know my name? It's Brian... but I thought you knew that already! Then again, my memory isn't exactly the best... :sweat:

Cool-headed Blaziken
8th March 2005, 11:43 AM
Hi there, Zeldafan20! I'm new here but as you can see in my sig I'm aka Brian Powell from Serebii.

Back to this...

I've read your other fanfic, Bittersweet Reunion and I have to say that it was absolutly brilliant! Everything about that fic was brilliant! So good, that I saved it on my computer!

And this one? Well, it wasn't good... it's fantastic! What can I say, the suspense, the emotions, the descriptions, the characters, they were all fantastic!

Can't wait to read more!

ZeldaFan20
29th March 2005, 11:25 PM
Cool-headed Blaziken: Hey there! I'm flattered that you like my stories, though I confess they're not perfect. You should've been here for all the mistakes I made with them :lol:. Nevertheless, I'm glad you enjoy my work.

mr_pikachu: Brian, huh? I don't recall you ever mentioning that...and if you did, I don't remember. Unfortunately, I had only a small opportunity to work on the next chapter during Spring Break...and I'm currently kicking myself for being so far behind. I plan to do more work on it as the next few days go by, though, so chastise me after I get it posted ;).

Cool-headed Blaziken
30th March 2005, 07:22 AM
Cool-headed Blaziken: Hey there! I'm flattered that you like my stories, though I confess they're not perfect. You should've been here for all the mistakes I made with them :lol:. Nevertheless, I'm glad you enjoy my work.

I read this on the Serebii forums. That's why I mentioned that they were fantastic. ;)

ZeldaFan20
5th February 2006, 10:27 AM
Oh yeah, that's right! Now I remember you.

By the way, how did everybody enjoy the holidays (Christmas, New Year...)? I've been away a long time and I'd like to know how everybody's been.

The next chapter is still...yes, still...under development. My reservoir (that spelled right?) of inspiration has run dry, and I could use some new ideas. Anybody who has some is free to PM me.

mr_pikachu
5th February 2006, 10:17 PM
Erm, can you clarify "holidays" further? Because the way I see it, the list includes April Fools' Day, the end of last school year, the Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving... etc. :D

Nah, I'm just kidding. It's good to see you back, Steph! I'm sorry to hear that the next chapter isn't ready, but I certainly understand your situation. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of TPM? It's a real pain!

As for ideas, I'm pretty much clueless without having a bit of an idea about the direction the fic is supposed to take. If you'd like, I'd be happy to talk about it with you via PM/AIM/MSN. :)

Anyway, it's good to see you! :yes:

green_gold_fox
11th May 2006, 11:35 PM
I hope you have luck getting a new chapter up. I like your story very much and waiting patiently for your new chapter. :biggrin:

ZeldaFan20
12th May 2006, 10:40 AM
I know I haven't updated in a long while, and you guys are probably mad at me. Thankfully summer break is here for me, which means I'll have lots of time on my hands to write.

mr_pikachu
14th May 2006, 02:13 AM
No, we're not mad at you. (Well, at least I'm not.) It's understandable that life can get in the way sometimes. What with the standard philosophy that life should be lived, or some such nonsense. But don't worry about taking awhile to update; it's just good to hear that you're still interesting in continuing this fic. This piece is a good one, after all. :)

dark fire
12th July 2006, 03:49 PM
Hey there ZeldaFan20! My name is Dark Fire and as you know I am new here. I read all of your stories from the bittersweet Reunion, the rainbows end, and Pokemon evils awakening. These three were terrific! I hope that you finish this story soon!