PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! The Thousand Year Door (Act Two)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mega Horny
8th March 2006, 06:04 PM
just waw...That was totally sick...

Master of Paradox
8th March 2006, 06:43 PM
So I was right as to Ruin/Demise being in the Queen's deck. Hum.

Frankly, I didn't find the Shadow Queen's deck all that impressive. It was every superpowerful "evil" monster crammed into the same deck. Points for not using Metalzoa, but this was really kind of a "evil cookie-cutter".

Everyone knew Andy's odds of winning were nil, at best, so there wasn't a lot of suspense to the duel, even if he did knock her perilously low.

Sorry if I come across as snide and dismissive, but I've always found final chapters of dueling-based fics to be anticlimatic - after all, by this point, we know who has to win.

"Heart of Darkness" is the most overused final chapter title in Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction history. (I, for one, eschew it).

The_Missing_Link
8th March 2006, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I knew Andy would lose considering you said there were 56 chapters in this story. Doesn't take 2 chapters to round it out

Yeah, so you'll know they will win but not how so I'm looking forward to finding out

Zcade0
8th March 2006, 07:24 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh movie theif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really boring if you ask me, I didn't get the whole OMFG feeling. So srry, but plz, makew these last few better.

Mystic_clown
9th March 2006, 12:00 AM
Not a bad duel. The deckmaster ability really lives up to the sin it represents. I say ability because frankly, you could put that effect on any monster and it'll represent gluttony. Probably, the only reason you chose the Cosmo Queen was because the Shadow Queen's also a queen, wasn't it?Although, the way Kyle reacted to it, I was kinda expecting something worse.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone else. We all knew Andy was going to loose, although I was expecting a bit more in terms of the queen's idea of torture for Andy. I feel she could have done a lot worse then that.

Shuppet Master
9th March 2006, 12:22 AM
Poor Andy. *sob*

I only hope that this final chapter does justice to the whole thing.

Silencer
9th March 2006, 12:20 PM
The absence of the enchanted cards and the companions let me to believe that tossing his deck away, Andy meens for Stan and Francesca to use his enchanted cards/companions. Also I would love to see gren maju face the queen. Let's see her try to use that deck master ability then :p

Pokemasterkatie
9th March 2006, 01:37 PM
*picks her jaw off her desk* And all this time I expected her to use a Spellcaster Deck(the Deckmaster ruling I read for Cosmo Queen said she powered up Spellcasters)!:o This deck is just plain evil, period. ...Nice work.^_^ Now I know who her Soul Card is as well...and it fits.:)

Blademaster
9th March 2006, 04:42 PM
Quote: Frankly, I didn't find the Shadow Queen's deck all that impressive. It was every superpowerful "evil" monster crammed into the same deck. Points for not using Metalzoa, but this was really kind of a "evil cookie-cutter".

Perhaps, but what theme would you have used, Paradox? What evil-yet-unexpected theme do you think would've worked?

Quote: Sorry if I come across as snide and dismissive, but I've always found final chapters of dueling-based fics to be anticlimatic - after all, by this point, we know who has to win.

If that's true, why bother reading in the first place? We all knew who'd win in Shadow Realm: Fifteen, but we didn't care - it was still an awesome story overall.

Not to bust your chops here, Paradox - I'm just overly curious about things like this...

Mega Horny
9th March 2006, 04:52 PM
I have to agree with everyone's previous statements, even the contradictory ones, cuz I can't decide, and the chapter was great, but I was just expecting an even more ground-shattering beating inflicted on Andy, after all those chapters bulding up, I thought the Queen wasn't all that tough a duelist.

jkBAKURA
9th March 2006, 05:13 PM
I was expecting the new Legendary Demons from SOI, so shows how well I can call a villain's deck. Personally, if I ever see a final villain in a fic pull the Elemental Heros I'd fall over laughing.

Mega Horny
9th March 2006, 05:15 PM
Bwahahahaha! Prepare to be mercilessly destroyed by my cruel hearted E. Hero Bubbleman. AHAHAhAHA!

Blademaster
9th March 2006, 05:32 PM
I was expecting the new Legendary Demons from SOI, so shows how well I can call a villain's deck.

Sorry, JK; I already guessed Revel; DS told me that it wouldn't be in Queenie's deck because this fic is set in the anime Universe, and if anyone ever used the 3 Beasts, the world would end... or something. :p

Good guess, though. :wink:

Good joke, too; I'd die of laughter if I ever saw a supervillian using the Kuriboh family. :rotfl:

Mega Horny
9th March 2006, 05:40 PM
umm, she was using Kuriboh actually :T

Shuppet Master
9th March 2006, 05:49 PM
Actually, when Dark Sage completes his story(which has only one chapter left), I've got a spin-off of my own, and the Sacred Beasts (gets pounded by JBakura for using the crappy dub names) will appear in it, but it references the GX anime and ties it into the GX plot. I can't divulge any spoilers, but suffice it to say that they will get the respect they deserve. (Or maybe not...if you've played the game Paper Mario, you'll recognize some of the characters after a few chapters.)

And Bladmaster, the name is Raviel.

Master of Paradox
9th March 2006, 05:51 PM
The funny thing about the Sacred Beasts/Legendary Demons: the ads call them the "God Emperors".

And SM, we may wind up clashing - one of the characters in my own TYD spin-off utilizes one of the Lords, as well (although I explain it in a way that keeps from violating canon).

Pokemasterkatie
9th March 2006, 06:14 PM
And we have seen an evil Kuriboh...the start of Pyramid of Light, where Yugi gets attacked by one before the Puzzle activates for the first time. I know they're Fiends, but come on!

Blademaster
9th March 2006, 06:31 PM

No kidding, but I mean the whole family: Kuribah, Kuribeh, Kuribih, Kuriboh, and Kuribuh, plus the others, like Winged Kuriboh and 5-Star Twilight...

And we have seen an evil Kuriboh...the start of Pyramid of Light, where Yugi gets attacked by one before the Puzzle activates for the first time.

Man, if I were Yugi, I'd have just drop-kicked that thing out the window. Let the neighbors worry about it... :lol:

BTW, Paradox, way to avoid my annoying questions! :yes:

(moaning)

What, suddenly everyone hates my sense of humor!? Sheesh...

The_Missing_Link
9th March 2006, 07:09 PM
Actually, I find your humor to be quite childish

The difference between Paradox's fic and Dark Sage's fics is that Paradox didn't create a dueling story. He created a whole new universe with a story that had twists and turns. Unlike dueling fics, where outcomes are easily determined, Fifteen was completely new and although we all knew the good guys would win, we didn't know how. And I'm sure he reads Sage's fics because they're well written

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 08:47 AM
Well, all good things must come to an end... Even this story.

I now treat you to the conclusion to "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Thousand Year Door"

Sit tight...

- DS

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 08:50 AM
[I][B]Merlee set it out for us clear…

The key to winning a Shadow Game was to defeat your opponent’s Soul Card. The Queen’s Soul Card was one that represented Gluttony…

So we looked for one, not knowing that it was right in front of us the whole time.

After all, queens are pampered and spoiled all their lives, with frivolous toys and trivialities. And one that rules the cosmos and can alter the space-time continuum, and who can devour the very souls of Monsters… She fits the description of Gluttony perfectly.

And the Shadow Queen was smart, keeping her as a Deckmaster, and keeping the power secret until she had no choice…

Now, Andy has lost, and it has come down to this…

One way or another…

…this will be the final duel…

[size=3][B]CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

Heart of the Shadows

The Unfriendly Amazon started to cry…

“No…” she sobbed. “He lost…”

“Don’t get upset…” urged Peten. “He may have lost, but the Queen hasn’t won yet…”

“And just how are the other two going to beat her?” asked End. “Andy was the best one!”

The Amazon sobbed.

“We’re going to be sitting here forever…” she cried.

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

In the dark arena, the Queen glared at Stan and Francesca.

Raven got up…

“What did you do to him, you bitch?” she shouted.

“The same thing that I’m going to do to you, Raven,” said the Queen, “if you ever call me a bitch again!”

Francesca glared at the monarch in hate.

“Seriously,” she growled. “Where is he?”

“He’s resting in my Graveyard,” said the Queen, with a grin, “but he won’t be there long…”

“What are you planning to do to him?” asked Stan, angrily.

The Queen grinned evilly.

“I plan to use my most powerful magical card,” she said, reaching into her dress, “one which will assure that you three are never a threat to me again, and that the Three Heroes’ legacy dies after you duel me…”

She took a card out of her dress…

Stan and Francesca drew back in fear…

It was Soul Release.

“With this,” said the Queen, “I can obliterate up to five of my prisoners, utterly destroying their bodies and casting their minds into the realm of pure chaos from which there is no return. A fitting end…”

She slowly moved it towards her Disk.

“NOOO!” screamed Fran. “Please, I beg you!”

“HA, HA, HA!” laughed the Queen, whisking the card back. “Not just yet!”

She paused.

“Fear not, Francesca,” she said, replacing it in her dress. “Andy is safe for the moment… This card is so powerful, it can only be used once, and it was far too costly for me to make more than one…

“So I’ll simply have to wait until I have all of you.

“And I might decide to be nice… Once I outduel you, I might lock the three of you up in the same coffin and give you a few days to commiserate with each other before I cast you into the Different Dimension…

“And once you’re gone, you’re defeat will be total, and I’ll be truly unstoppable…”

“You have to defeat us both first!” shouted Stan. “We’ll take you on…”

“Duel both of you?” said the Queen.

She sighed.

“That will take too long… Why not I just finish you off at the same time, and duel you both at once?”

Stan and Francesca looked stunned.

“You’re certain?” asked Francesca.

“Of course…” said the Queen, “there is a condition…”

She looked at them.

“Since it’s two against one,” she said, “the only way it would truly be fair would be for me to start with twice the number of Life Points as usual, while you two start with 8,000 apiece.”

“16,000?” gasped Wanda. “They might be decked out before they could beat her!”

The two looked at each other.

“Fine,” said Stan. “We’ll take those conditions…”

“Then I’ll be back in half and hour,” said the Queen. “You have that long to live…”

She vanished.

Stan picked up Andy’s Disk, and removed the cards from the discard slot and the removed from play pile.

“Francesca, come here…” he said.

“What?” she asked.

“We have half an hour…” he said. “Let’s use that time to improve our decks a little… And use Andy’s cards…

“He may not be here physically, but at least he’ll be with us in spirit…”

Francesca looked at the cards.

“All right…” she said.

They started going though the cards.

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

“Heh, heh,” chuckled Grodus, who was hiding behind the exit door.

“What they don’t know is, the Queen has done many two-on-one matches. She has yet to lose any of them. She’ll flatten these fools easily…

“And with the Spawn gone, Sir Grodus will finally get the respect he deserves…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

“It’s almost time…” said Chico, “according to my watch.”

“Heaven help them…” muttered Drake. “I don’t mind sending my Monsters to the Different Dimension, but sending people there? That’s sadistic…”

Finally, the Shadow Queen reappeared.

Her eyes glowed red.

“Now, let me explain how this will go,” she said. “Among the two of you, there will be no sharing of strategies, no sharing of advice, and no sharing of cards that have not yet been played. However, you may use whatever is on the field. Understand?”

They just glared at her.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she said. “Now present your Deckmasters one last time…”

Francesca took a card out.

It may be risky if I lose my Paladin, she thought, But I’m going to use her as my weapon of choice…

She held up her Fusion Monster Card.

“I choose Amazoness Queen!” she shouted.

The Queen of the Amazons appeared behind her.

Stan took a card.

Dark Magician might have been useful before, he thought, but his effect is costly, and now, all Life Points count…

“I choose Dark Magician Girl!” he shouted.

The buxom, female Spellcaster appeared behind him.

“Cute, Stan,” said the Queen. “But your mortal Spellcaster is no match for my immortal one!”

She held up a card, and the gargantuan form of Cosmo Queen appeared.

“You can’t surprise us with her effect anymore,” said Francesca.

“Oh?” asked the Shadow Queen. “Perhaps she has secrets that you have yet to learn!”

The Disks activated; Stan’s and Francesca’s set to 8,000 each, and the Queen’s set to 16,000.

“Prepare…” said the Queen, as they each drew five cards, “for this will be you final Shadow Game!”

Her necklace glowed with evil light, and the shadowy fog covered the arena again…

“You may make the first move…”

Francesca drew a card.

“I’ll summon my Amazon Archer in Attack Mode…”

She placed a card down, and the female fletcher appeared, glaring angrily at the Queen. (1,400/1,000)

“Over to you, Stan…” she said.

Stan drew a card.

“I summon Skilled Dark Magician in Attack Mode,” he said.

He played a card, and the black-robed mage appeared. (1,900/1,700)

“And that will be my turn,” he said.

“Heh, heh…” said the Queen. “Sorry, Stan, but I’m not about to give you a chance to summon your ancestor’s avatar so easily.

“I summon Kaiser Sea Horse in Attack Mode…”

She played a card, and the powerful Sea Serpent warrior of Light appeared. (1,700/1,650)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/SKE-015.jpg

“Then I will play… Rush Recklessly!”

She played a Magic Card, and Kaiser Sea Horse rose to 2,400 Attack.

“Attack Skilled Dark Magician!” she shouted. “Shining trident!”

Kaiser Sea Horse hurled his trident, and Skilled Dark Magician shattered into pixels.

Stan’s Life Points fell to 7,500.

“First blood to me,” she said with a grin. “And I’ll end with a facedown card.”

She played the card, and it appeared facedown. Kaiser Sea Horse went back down to 1,700 Attack.

Francesca drew.

That facedown card is likely a Trap, she thought, but if she sacrifices that Sea Horse for a Light Monster, it counts as two Monsters! I have to take a risk…

“I’m using my Deckmaster ability,” she said, “and I’ll take 600 of my own Queen’s Attack Score and add them to my Archer’s.”

Amazoness Queen fell to 1,900 Attack, and Amazon Archer rose to 2,000.

“Attack!” shouted Francesca.

Amazon Archer fired her bow, hitting Kaiser Sea Horse in the chest! He slumped down and shattered.

Everyone in the balcony cheered as the Queen’s Life Points fell to 15,700.

“My move!” shouted Stan.

He drew.

Not the best Monster, but he’ll do, he thought.

“I summon the Illusory Gentleman!” he shouted.

The comical, one-eyed Spellcaster appeared, casually waving his cane. (1,500/1,600)

“This guy may not be the best Spellcaster,” said Stan, “but all through this tournament, he’s been sort of a good luck charm, and has rarely let me down. So I’m gonna use him one last time…

“Attack her Life Points directly… Dark illusion!”

The Illusory Gentleman fired his multicolored blast, striking the Queen in the chest. She grunted, and her Life Points fell to 14,200.

“They just got her good…” said Drake.

“But there’s still a long way to go…” said Wanda.

The Queen drew a card.

“Nice move…” she said. “But I was prepared. I activate Call of the Haunted!”

Her facedown card lifted, and Kaiser Sea Horse returned.

“And now,” she said, “I sacrifice him to summon Seiyaryu!”

The Sea Serpent vanished, and a huge Dragon appeared. It had bright, purple scales, and seemed to be as much bird as it was Dragon. Its eyes glowed. (2,500/2,300)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/DDS-004.jpg

“Attack Amazon Archer!” she shouted. “Mystic flames!”

Seiyaryu breathed bright purple flames, incinerating the Archer!

Fran’s Life Points fell to 7,500.

“Your move…” she said with a grin.

Francesca drew.

“You’re in trouble now…” she said.

“Let me guess…” answered the Queen. “You just drew one of Andy’s cards, right?”

Stan and Francesca looked at each other.

“She knows…” muttered Andy.

“Of course I know…” replied the Queen. “I was aware of your dumb plan before your feeble minds even conceived it.

“Use Andy’s cards all you like… You might think he’s here helping you, but I’ve buried him in the deepest part of my prison. He can’t possibly help you from there, no matter what belongings of his you have.”

Francesca felt something…

She looked, and saw that the amulet around her neck was glowing softly…

All three stars were glowing.

“I don’t think so,” she said. “Stan, can I use The Illusory Gentleman?”

“Go ahead,” said Stan. “That’s what he’s there for…”

“Fine,” said Fran. “I sacrifice my partner’s Monster…”

The Gentleman vanished.

“To summon Des Volstgalph!”

With a roar, the mighty Earth Dragon appeared! (2,200/1,700)

It glared at the Shadow Queen and her Dragon…

I’ve seen Andy use this same combo so many times, thought Francesca, taking a card, I’m sure I can do it too…

“Next I play… Scorching Ruin!” she shouted, playing a card. “Now my Dragon not only gains 1,000 Attack Points for the round, but 200 more because I’m playing a Magic Card!”

Des Volstgalph rose to 3,400 Attack!

“Destroy Seiyaryu!” shouted Francesca.

Des Volstgalph breathed a beam of energy, and Seiyaryu burst into pixels!

The Queen’s Life Points fell to 13,300, and then to 12,800.

“And now it’s my move,” said Stan.

He placed a card on his Disk.

“I summon White Magician Pikeru in Attack Mode!”

In a shower of stars, Pikeru appeared, and looked at the Queen in a POed expression, quite removed from her usual cute self. (1,200/0)

“Attack directly!” ordered Stan. “Sparkle blast!”

Pikeru shot a blast of multicolored sparks, and the Queen shielded herself. Her Life Points fell to 11,600.

“Look at yourself, Josephine…” said Stan. “You’re losing!”

“Not for long…” cursed the Queen.

She drew a card.

“I’ll remove Kaiser Sea Horse from play to play Pot of Charity,” she said, playing a card.

The ceramic vase appeared in front of her, and a gentle, female hand reached up, handing her three more cards from her deck.

“Next,” she said, “I’ll summon Dark Elf…”

She played the card, and Mystical Elf’s evil twin appeared. (2,000/800)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/TP3-018.jpg

“Huh?” said Francesca. “She costs you 1,000 Life Points to attack. Even with yours so high…”

“I know,” interrupted the Queen. “So she’s just here for sacrifice bait. You remember how easily I summoned Emes the Infinity before, right?”

She played a Magic Card, and Tribute Doll appeared. Dark tentacles reached out, and consumed the Elf…

And then Emes the Infinity arose! (2,500/2,000)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/DBT-EN001.jpg

“Be glad I can’t attack with it this turn,” she said. “It’s your move…”

Francesca drew a card.

“I’ll move Des Volstgalph into Defense Mode,” she said, turning its card.

Des Volstgalph crouched.

“And I’ll throw one of my own cards in Attack Mode! Come on out, Amazoness Swords Woman!”

Amazoness Swords Woman appeared, swinging her blade. (1,500/1,600)

Continued…

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 08:53 AM
Continued from last post:

“Impressive,” said the Queen. “But I won’t be fooled. Know why, Francesca? Because since you landed on this island, I’ve watched you duel eighteen times! I know how every card in your deck works! I know exactly what will happen if I attack her, and I will find another way to get rid of her soon…”

“Uhm, until you do,” said Stan, “can I take my turn?”

“Fine!” shouted the Queen.

Stan drew a card.

“Since we have three Monsters on our side of the field, Pikeru can increase my Life Points by 1,200, but I’m going to divide that in half, and give half to Francesca.”

Pikeru raised her staff, and both Stan and Francesca glowed. Both their Life Points went up to 8,100.

“Next, I’ll do for Pikeru just what I did for Curran in my last duel… I’ll Equip her with Rite of Passage!”

He played the card, and Pikeru rose to an Attack of 2,000.

“And I’m not done,” he said. “Next I play… Double Spell! I’ll just discard this…”

He discarded Magical Academy.

“…and I think I’ll duplicate… Oh, I dunno, your Rush Recklessly!”

Pikeru’s Attack rose even higher, to 2,700.

“Attack Emes the Infinity!” he shouted.

Pikeru thrust her staff forward, and blasted a beam of pure light! The great Machine exploded!

The Queen’s Life Points fell to 12,600.

“All right!” shouted Drake. “Pikeru took down that awful thing before it could get any stronger!”

“And that’s not all she did, Drake,” said Stan. “Thanks to Trial of the Princess, because she defeated a Monster who had seven stars – more than necessary, but she’ll take it – the Trial is completed, and she can evolve into Princess Pikeru!”

Pikeru levitated into the air, and started to glow with blinding light…

She grew, changing from child to teenager, wearing a royal dress and carrying a fancy scepter. Her headgear was an elaborate crown, but still shaped like a sheep. (2,000/0)

http://www.finalyugi.com/model/finalyugi/images/shadow-of-infinity-SOI/SOI-JP027.jpg

“How cute…” said the Queen, sarcastically.

“Bet you regret taking both of them on at once now!” shouted Raven.

“My move…” grumbled the Queen.

She drew a card.

“I summon Kuriboh…” she stated.

She played a card, and the small, furry Fiend appeared. (300/200)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/MRD-EN071.jpg

“And now, once again, I’ll play Multiply!”

She played the Spell Card. Kuriboh vanished, and five Kuribohs appeared, fanning out in front of her! (300/200 x2)

“Kuri, Kuri!” squeaked the Kuribohs.

“Those puffballs won’t last long,” said Fran, drawing a card.

She looked at the card.

“I switch Des Volstgalph back to Attack Mode…”

The Dragon rose again.

“And I’ll summon Amazoness Chain Master in Attack Mode.”

The Amazon barbarian holding her spiked chain appeared. (1,500/1,300)

“Des Volstgalph, take out one of those tokens!” she shouted.

Des Volstgalph fired, and a token exploded!

The Queen’s Life Points fell to 12,100.

“Ladies, take out too more of them!” she ordered.

Swords Woman and Chain Master swung their weapons, and two more were vaporized.

“My move!” said Stan, drawing a card. “And now that Pikeru is a princess, her healing power is doubled!

“With four Monsters on our side of the field, she can raise my Life Points by 3,200! But again, I just love to share…”

Pikeru waved her scepter, and he and Francesca glowed. Both their Life Points rose to 10,700.

“And now I’ll summon another Monster, courtesy of good old Andy… Luster Dragon #1!”

He threw down the card, and the beautiful sapphire Dragon appeared. (1,900/1,600)

“Luster Dragon, Pikeru,” he said, “take out those Fiends!”

Pikeru fired a blast of Light from her scepter. Luster Dragon breathed a blast of energy. The last two Kuribohs were annihilated.

“So now what are you gonna do?” he asked.

The Queen gritted her teeth.

She drew a card.

“What will I do?” she asked. “I’ll play Pot of Greed!”

She played the card, and drew twice.

She looked at them intently.

“I’ll place two facedown cards, and that will be all…” she said.

Two facedown cards appeared.

Francesca drew a card.

“Des Volstgalph, attack…” started Fran.

The Queen waved her hand, and her Waboku card lifted.

“All right…” she muttered. “In that case, I’ll end my turn…”

“You’re forgetting something, Queenie,” said Stan, “and soon as Fran’s turn ended, so did the effects of your Waboku!

“So we’ll both take a boost from Pikeru…”

Their Life Points rose to 12,700.

“…and then I’ll attack with both my Monsters!”

Luster Dragon #1 angrily fired his blast at the Shadow Queen, and she cringed…

Princess Pikeru fired a beam of light, and she staggered back…

Smoke rose from her dress, as her Life Points fell to 8,400.

“They’re winning, they’re winning!” shouted Wanda.

“I don’t know…” said Chico. “This looks…”

He paused.

“…too easy!”

He leapt up.

“Stan, Francesca! She’s just toying with you! Be careful!”

The Queen’s eyes glowed…

“Oh, Chico…” she said, with a laugh, “you are just no fun…”

She drew a card.

“Well, I’m sorry Stan, but I’m tired of Pikeru increasing your Life Points, so I’m taking her away… I’m playing Snatch Steal!”

She played a card, and a Spell came over Pikeru. She floated over to the Queen’s side.

“Next, I think I’ll have her attack that Luster Dragon…”

Pikeru tried to resist, but she aimed her staff, and fired, blowing Luster Dragon into shards.

Stan’s Life Points fell to 12,600.

“And next I’ll do away with her by playing… Mystik Wok…”

She played a card, and Pikeru vanished into mist. The Queen’s Life Points went up to 10,400.

“And if you two aren’t careful,” she said, “history will repeat itself, and not in a good way!”

She laughed as her other Trap lifted, revealing Pyramid of Light! Her Life Points fell to 9,400, and Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia arose out of the shadows! (2,500/3,000), (3,000/2,500)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/EP1-EN002.jpghttp://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/EP1-EN003.jpg

“Francesca…” muttered Stan. “We’re in trouble…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

Outside the Thousand Year Door, the sky had turned blacker than midnight. Demonic faces formed in the clouds.

Merlee looked on in worry.

“The Forces of Evil are drooling in anticipation,” he thought. “The higher powers know the stakes of this last duel… Freedom is within the Queen’s reach, and if that happens, it will be all over…”

He paused.

“And even if my protégés win, it might not be completely positive. The Shadow Queen will be vanquished, but when that happens, I know too well that other evil forces will try to fill the void. Light cannot exist without darkness, and some creatures in this world know that well…

“I already sense two separate evil forces that will appear if the Queen perishes… My protégés won’t be able to fight them… Nor will I…”

He paused.

“But fortunately, I know of the ones who will…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

“Heh, heh, heh,” said Grodus, softly. “You’ll need more than smarts to solve the riddle of these sphinxes!”

“Fortunately for you two,” said the Queen, “these darlings can’t attack this turn, so do whatever you choose on your turns…”

“Now what?” said Stan. “Even if we take out that Trap Card, she’ll only summon something worse.”

Francesca drew a card.

“Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ve got an idea…”

“I place one card facedown,” she said.

A facedown card appeared.

“And next, I play Dark Designator!”

“You think I’m scared of that?” said the Queen, as Francesca played it.

“We’ll see,” said Fran. “The card I’m naming is… Theinen the Great Sphinx!”

The Shadow Queen looked at her.

She growled, and took the card out of her Disk.

“Perfect!” said Drake. “All she has to do is attack with Chain Master, and she’ll be able to take that card!”

“I’m ending my turn on that note,” said Fran.

“WHAT?” said Drake.

“I don’t know what your game is,” said the Queen. “You should have used Chain Master’s ability when you could. After all, if I manage to destroy the Pyramid, it won’t matter whether Theinen’s card is in my deck or in my hand!”

“We’ll see…” said Fran.

Stan drew a card.

Nothing that can come close to defeating those Sphinxes… he thought.

“I pass this turn,” he said.

“Then I’ll draw…” said the Queen.

She drew.

She laughed out loud.

“I warned you…” she said, showing them the Heavy Storm card in her hand. “Now to…”

“I activate… Showstopper!” shouted Francesca.

Her Trap Card lifted.

“Now, I’ll sacrifice my three Monsters and cut my Life Points in half…” she said.

Her three Monsters shattered, and her Life Points fell to 6,350.

“And in return, every card on your side of the field and in your hand is destroyed!”

A furious light show started over the arena, and the two Sphinxes howled! They shattered into pixels, and the cards in the Queen’s hand vanished!

“NOW do you see why I moved him into your hand?” asked Francesca with a smug grin.

The Queen glared at her…

“Since you have no cards to play,” she said, “I’ll make my move…”

She drew a card.

“And I’ll just summon Amazoness Blowpiper in Defense Mode.”

Blowpiper appeared, kneeling in Defense. (800/1,500)

“Now show her good, Stan,” she said.

Stan drew a card.

“All right!” he said, playing a card. “I play Premature Burial to bring back Skilled Dark Magician!”

His Life Points fell to 11,800, and Skilled Dark Magician arose. (1,900/1,700)

“Attack!” he shouted. “Black magic blast!”

Skilled Dark Magician fired his spell, and the Queen cringed.

Her Life Points fell to 8,500.

Attack me all you like, she said. I still have more than enough Life Points to bring out the most powerful horror my deck can produce, and soon you’ll beg for death…

She drew a card.

“You may have depleted my hand, Francesca,” she said, “but I drew something that will get me back up to par…”

She showed her the Spell Card.

“That card…” gasped Francesca.

“You remember it, yes?” said the Queen. “It was the card I used to defeat that little brat, Noah…

“I play Spoiled Brat!”

She played the card.

“Now, merely by removing my Pot of Greed and Pot of Charity from play, I can use both of them again, allowing me to draw five cards!”

She drew five times.

“And I’ll set two of them facedown, ending my turn…”

Francesca drew.

This could be risky, she thought. But we have to do something…

“I summon Amazoness Fighter!” she shouted.

She played the card, and Fighter appeared.

“Get her!” she shouted.

“I activate Shield Wall!” shouted the Queen.

One of her facedowns lifted, and four statues shaped like soldiers holding body shields appeared, crouching behind them. (1,000/1,000)

“It’s a rare card,” said the Queen with a grin, “that creates four Shield Tokens to defend me…”

Amazoness Fighter looked puzzled.

“Well?” said Francesca.

Fighter gave one of them a kick, and it shattered.

“My move!” said Stan, drawing.

He added the card to his hand.

“I summon Divine Dragon Ragnarok!” he shouted.

The wispy Dragon of Light appeared. (1,500/1,000)

“Both of you,” he said, “smash her tokens!”

Skilled Dark Magician and Ragnarok blasted beams of energy, reducing two more of the Shield Tokens to pebbles.

“Clever…” said the Queen. “My move now…”

She drew a fourth card.

“I activate Non-Aggression Area,” she said, as her Trap lifted, “and you know what that means…”

She discarded a card.

“Big deal…” said Francesca. “So we can’t summon on our next turn. We have four Monsters already…”

“It will be a big deal, once you see what I’m about to summon…” said the Queen.

She played a card.

“I summon Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands!”

The many-armed Fairy appeared. (1,400/1,100)

“And I’ll use him to pull my favorite Ritual Card…” she continued.

She showed them the End of the World card…

“We’re not afraid of Ruin…” said Stan.

“Whoever said I was summoning her?” asked the Queen. “She had her chance, and she blew it.”

“But…” said Stan. “That Ritual is what summons her…”

“Don’t you remember the story I told Andy?” asked the Queen. “At the same time Shinato created Ruin, Terrorking Archfiend created a second apocalyptic creature, one who can also be summoned with this ceremony… And he’s even stronger than Ruin is!”

She played the card.

Angry clouds started to form.

“So, I sacrifice Manju and Mystical Elf…”

Mystical Elf appeared on the field…

Lightning struck the two Monsters, and they shattered…

Continued…

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 08:57 AM

“And come forth… [I]Demise, King of Armageddon!”

A dark shape rose in front of the Shadow Queen…

It was a tall Fiend, in gunmetal grey armor, with a skull-like face. He carried a huge axe…

Pinpoints of red light appeared in his eyes…

(2,400/2,000)

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/everythingpokemon.safeshopper.com/images/by11jvjy.jpg

“All right…” muttered Stan. “So he’s big and ugly… But that doesn’t mean he’s indestructible. Andy beat Ruin…”

“This creature’s effect is much better than Ruin’s,” said the Queen. “I merely have to pay 2,000 Life Points…”

Her Life Points fell to 6,500.

Demise started to glow with shadowy flames…

“…and he can destroy every card on the field except himself!” laughed the Queen. “Demise, doomsday purge!”

Demise howled and lifted his axe, slamming it to the ground! The four Monsters cringed, and shattered into pixels!

The last Shield Token shattered two, but that was the least of their problems.

“Think I liked Ruin better…” muttered Francesca.

“You did, Francesca?” laughed the Queen. “Well that was just his special ability. I still have his normal attack to use…

“…on you…

“Demise, attack Francesca! Siamese cut!”

Demise lifted his axe. Francesca drew back in fear as he flew towards her…

What happened next made everyone’s blood run cold. Demise struck her in the top of the head, and seemingly split her, all the way down the middle!

Francesca dropped her cards, and then fell to her knees, shivering in fear. She clutched her shoulders… She was trying to make certain she was still in one piece!

Demise looked down on her. She heard low, haunting laughter coming the demon…

“You think that’s funny, ash face?” shouted Stan.

Demise turned and glared at him.

Francesca finally struggled to pull herself up. Her Life Points were now at 3,950, and she dreaded what was coming next…

“I’m ending my turn,” said the Queen. “Don’t forget, neither of you can summon on your turn…”

“Yeah, yeah,” stuttered Francesca, going for her deck.

Come on, Mirror Force… she thought.

The card she got was another Amazoness Swords Woman.

“I have to pass…” she muttered.

Stan drew.

“I’ve gotta pass too…” he muttered.

“Then I’ll draw one card…” said the Queen.

She looked at it.

“And just to show you, Francesca, that I don’t play favorites… Demise, show Stan just how funny it is!”

The King of Armageddon charged…

Stan closed his eyes, but it hardly helped as he felt the beast’s axe rip through him.

He fell to his knees, just as scared as Fran was. His Life Points fell to 10,200.

“Now what?” muttered Raven. “That has to be the most lethal Monster I’ve ever seen!”

“Yes…” said Chico. “And the Queen has enough Life Points to use his effect three more times…

“Currently…”

“Currently?” said Wanda.

“She has a great way to replenish them,” added Chico.

“Oh yeah,” said Drake. “Her Deckmaster. If she calls Cosmo Queen to the field, she’ll clean out their Graveyards, and the Queen will gain 300 Life Points for every Monster she removes.”

“Not only that,” said Raven, “If it comes to that, she’ll have another very powerful Monster to attack them with.”

“Uh, people, there’s a flaw in that thinking…” said Wanda.

They looked at her.

“See,” she said. “Demise’s effect destroys everything on the field except himself. So, if the Queen summoned her Deckmaster, she couldn’t use Demise’s effect anymore, or Cosmo Queen would be destroyed too, and she’d lose!”

The Shadow Queen heard this, and she laughed softly.

Oh, Wanda, she said. If only you knew…

Tell you what… When I give you a chance to duel me for your freedom, I’ll show you the unique way I can use my Deckmaster with Demise… And you’ll spend the time in the Graveyard feeling humiliated over how wrong you were!

“My… move…” said Francesca.

She drew a card.

“I summon Amazoness Swords Woman in Attack Mode…” she said.

Swords Woman appeared.

“…and I’ll turn it over to Stan…”

Stan drew.

He looked intently at the card.

“I’ll summon Neo the Magic Swordsman in Defense Mode,” he said.

Neo appeared, leaning on his sword. (1,700/1,000)

“And I’ll also place one card facedown.”

He played a card, and a facedown card appeared.

The Queen drew again, drawing a second card.

“Well…” she said. “Time to be hurt again… I could use Demise’s ability, but with the card I just drew, that is totally unnecessary….”

She played one of her cards, and discarded another one.

“I play Lightning Vortex!”

Storm clouds appeared overhead…

Lightning flashed, and Stan and Francesca’s two Monsters were vaporized!

“I thought you might do that!” said Stan, with a grin. “So I placed a Trap!”

His Trap Card lifted.

“An Eye For An Eye!”

“NOT THAT!” shouted the Queen.

“Yes, that,” said Stan. “So now you suffer the same effect you inflicted on us with your Magic Card! You may have destroyed our Monsters…”

Lightning stuck the King of Armageddon, and he howled…

“But yours gets blasted too!”

“Demise!” screamed the Shadow Queen.

The Fiend shattered into pixels!

“So what now?” asked Stan. “You have no cards in your hand, no cards on the field, and when our turns come around, we’ll hit you hard!”

The Shadow Queen’s eyes glowed.

“I have one Monster to summon…” she said. “Cosmo Queen, I summon you to the field!”

Cosmo Queen floated out, and positioned herself in front of the Shadow Queen. (2,900/2,450)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/MP1-002.jpg

“You just had to get her angry, did you?” asked Francesca.

“And don’t forget her Deckmaster ability,” said the Queen. “If memory serves me correctly, your Graveyards contain a total of… fourteen Monsters!”

Their Disks started to shake… Spirits started to fly out of them, and the huge Spellcaster inhaled and swallowed them!

The Queen’s Life Points went up to 10,700.

“All those Life Points won’t make a difference if she’s destroyed!” shouted Stan.

“Then let me clue you in…” said the Shadow Queen.

She slowly started to levitate off the floor…

“She has a second Deckmaster ability, one of Immortality… She can’t be destroyed by Magic Cards, Trap Cards, or Monster Effects. The only thing that can beat her is an attack by a Monster with higher Attack Points…”

“And in case you didn’t notice, she has 2,900 Attack Points, which is much stronger than almost all of your Monsters.”

She floated up until she was level with the Spellcaster’s head.

“In fact, she has so much in common with yours truly, that I just got a brainstorm…”

And then, to everyone’s shock, her body turned into mist, and was absorbed into that of the Cosmo Queen!

“Yes…” said the Spellcaster, in a deep, husky voice. “This may well be the perfect new look for me!”

A huge Duel Disk appeared on her left arm.

“Now, back to business,” she said. “Since you have no Monsters out, Stan, I can do what I’ve wanted to do for a long time… Attack you with my own magic! Shadow flux!”

The huge Spellcaster pointed, and fired a beam of pure blackness at Stan. He screamed bloody murder and was thrown backwards!

“No… fair…” he muttered, as his Life Points fell to 7,300.

“Ooh…” moaned Wanda. “They’re in deep trouble…”

“They passed ‘deep’ about two turns ago, Wanda,” said Chico. “This is more than deep… This is the Earth’s mantle…”

Fran looked at the colossal Monster in fear…

She drew.

“I summon… Mirage Dragon, in Defense Mode…”

She played the card, and Mirage Dragon appeared, curled up in Defense. (1,600/600)

“Nice…” said the Queen. “But next time, you might try defending with a Monster that has more Defense Points!”

“Stan, think of something…” muttered Fran.

Stan drew a card.

“I play Pot of Greed!” he stated.

The evil jar appeared.

“I never figured out how this thing was doing what it did,” said Stan, as the spectral arm reached out, “but let’s do it one more time…”

The hand gave him two more cards.

They were Goombella the Scholar, and Clock Out.

Well… he thought. It’s not like we have much left to lose…

“I play… Clock Out!” he shouted.

He played the card, and his Life Points fell to 6,300.

“I remember that!” exclaimed Drake. “He used it against me when we dueled outside of Twilight Town!”

The large clock appeared.

“What does it do?” asked Raven.

“I chooses a random number between one and six, and for that many of her turns, Queenie there can’t attack!”

The hand on the clock spun…

“Come on, get high…” muttered Raven.

It landed on a four.

“A mere annoyance,” said the Queen.

“And I’ll summon Goombella the Scholar in Defense Mode,” continued Stan.

The small, sassy Goomba appeared. (500/2,000)

Then, she glowed, and the top four cards in both his and Fran’s deck floated out!

“Well,” he said. “I guess her effect works for both of us…”

They looked at the four cards.

A thought came to both of them at the same time…

No… way…

They made the rearrangements.

“It’s your move, gruesome,” said Stan.

The Queen drew…

Her eyes glowed.

With one swift motion, the card in her hand vanished, and appeared facedown behind her.

“That’s my turn,” she said.

The clock ticked down to three.

“Right!” said Francesca, drawing. “I’ll play my Pot of Greed!”

The jar appeared, and handed her two cards.

“Now, I’ll summon one of Andy’s old friends… Koops the Bashful… Defense Mode!”

She played the card. Koops appeared, and shielded himself with his paws. (1,800/500)

“And I turn it over to Stan…”

“Right!” shouted Stan, drawing. “I summon Vivian the Shadow Siren in Defense Mode!”

Vivian appeared, also shielding herself. (1,800/1,000)

“And that’s my turn…”

The Queen drew a card.

Again, the card vanished, and appeared facedown on the field.

She waved to signal the end of her turn, and the clock ticked down to two.

Francesca drew.

“I summon Yoshi the Loyal Steed in Defense Mode!” she shouted.

She played the card, and the tough-looking Dinosaur appeared, crouching in Defense. (1,600/1,000)

“Over to you, Stan…”

Stan drew a card.

“I summon Ms. Mowz the Tease Thief, in Defense Mode!” he shouted.

He played the card, and Ms. Mowz appeared, curled up in Defense. (1,200/1,000)

“It’s your move,” said Stan.

The Queen drew a card and looked at it.

“Actually,” she said, “I choose to end my turn without making any move…”

The clock ticked down to one.

“Fine,” said Francesca, drawing a card.

“I sacrifice Mirage Dragon to summon Madame Flurrie of the Fog, in Defense Mode!”

Mirage Dragon vanished, and Madame Flurrie appeared in a puff of smoke, crouching in Defense. (1,800/1,000)

“All right Stan,” said Francesca. “If you’re gonna do what I think you’re gonna, then do it…”

“Right!” said Stan, drawing a card.

“I play Monster Reborn, to raise Fran’s Mirage Dragon!”

Mirage Dragon reappeared on Stan’s field.

“And then I sacrifice him, to summon Admiral Bobbery the Bomber, in Defense Mode!”

Mirage Dragon vanished, and Admiral Bobbery appeared, taking a defensive stance. (2,200/1,000)

“Heh, heh, heh,” said the Queen, drawing a card. “Quite impressive… You’ve managed to summon all seven of those wretched Companions…

“But what’s the point, I ask you?

“None of them are strong enough to defeat me… “What will you do? Use Vivian’s effect to dodge my attacks until you run out of cards?

“My only decision now will be which one of your pathetic weaklings to crush first!”

Stan and Francesca looked at her…

Maybe she was right…

“I end my turn,” she said, “but I’ll be free to attack next turn…”

The clock shattered.

Then a bright light reached the eyes of the two duelists…

Continued…

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 09:00 AM

They were in a void of light, and the Seven Companions were in front of them.

“Lovely, you big pieces of cheddar!” laughed Ms. Mowz. “You actually did it!”

“Did what?” asked Stan.

“Summoned us all at once,” said Goombella. “And now we can use our secret weapon!”

“Secret weapon?” asked Fran, surprised.

“When Merlee gave us to you,” said Koops, “we hid three copies of the Three Heroes’ mightiest spell in each of your decks…”

“It’s been there invisible ever since, darlins,” said Flurrie, “but you could never have drawn it without all of us there.”

“But when we’re all on the field together,” said Vivian, “you’ll draw it for sure!”

“It’s got enough oomph to blast gruesome there into next week and beyond!” laughed Yoshi.

“Francesca,” said Bobbery. “It’s your draw… Now use that card, and make the Three Heroes proud! Get Andy out of that place, and take everyone home!”

Stan and Francesca looked in the distance, where a single card was floating into view…

“You got it!” they said.

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

“My move!” shouted Francesca, drawing.

She drew a card.

For Andy… she thought.

She looked at the card…

It was the same design as their pendants, with one yellow star, one blue star, and one red star…

“I play…” she said.

She threw the card into her Disk.

“Divine Intervention!”

The card appeared, and a brilliant light covered the arena.

“What?” asked the Queen. “What sort of card is that?”

“A powerful one,” said Francesca. “First, all seven of our ‘weaklings’ have to be on the field. Then… well, I’ll use small words…

“First, my partner and I combine our Life Points into one lump sum…”

The number 10,250 appeared.

“Then, we cut that in half…”

It was reduced to 5,125.

“Then we cut that amount in half, round down, and the result becomes our new Life Point totals.

Both of their scores set to 2,572.

“And in exchange for that…” said Francesca with a grin, “we get to summon The Trinity of Light!”

From out of the glowing light came three forms…

One was a young man clad in wizard’s robes, holding an arcane staff, who’s face resembled Stan’s. The second was a woman in golden armor and a cape, holding a powerful sword, who’s face was a dead ringer for Francesca. The third was an exotic-looking, muscular man with strange clothing and tattoos in the shape of dragons, wearing a cape and a helmet made from a dragon’s skull, whose face resembled Andy. He held a plain quarterstaff.

They glared at Cosmo Queen…

“Not them…” gasped the Queen.

“Yes, them…” said Francesca. “And The Trinity of Light’s Attack Score is twice that of whatever Monster they are attacking!”

(5,800/0)

“Go!” she shouted.

“Attack!” yelled Stan.

“Tri-star blast!” they both shouted.

The Trinity of Light flew into a triangular pattern, and put their hands together, forming a light that overpowered the darkness! It blasted forward, and Cosmo Queen screamed! She erupted into flames, and then was blown into shards!

The Shadow Queen fell to the floor of the arena with an “Oof!”

“It’s over,” said Stan. “You lose!”

The Shadow Queen slowly got up.

“You know…” said the Queen. “Funny… I don’t feel like I’ve lost…”

Her Life Points fell to 7,800.

“What do you mean?” asked Francesca. “The rules say if your Deckmaster dies, you lose, plain and simple!”

“It isn’t as ‘plain and simple’ as you think, Francesca,” she answered. “I was well-prepared in case you managed something like this…

“With a very clever facedown card…”

One of her two facedown cards flipped up.

“I activate a Quickplay called A Deal With Dark Ruler…”

With an evil laugh, the monstrous form of Dark Ruler Ha Des appeared next to her in a cloud of black smoke!

“The Deckmaster rules state that this card can be used to save yourself if your Deckmaster is destroyed, on the condition that said Deckmaster has eight stars or more…

“Dark Ruler Ha Des, take the soul of my Cosmo Queen!”

Ha Des rubbed his chin.

“Offering accepted…” he said, in a booming voice.

He vanished, and dark flames started to rise around the Shadow Queen…

“My Cosmo Queen might be gone,” she said, with her eyes glowing, “but now I get a new Deckmaster…”

A huge form arose…

“Meet my Berserk Dragon!” shouted the Queen.

What appeared before her was a hideous thing. It was a Zombie dragon, with rotting flesh, torn wings, and broken claws and teeth! (3,500/0)

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/DCR-019.jpg

“You beast!” shouted Francesca. “How dare you mock Andy with an undead Dragon!”

“I dare, and I will,” said the Queen. “I find it fitting, actually, the symbol of his fall will lead to yours!”

The Trinity of Light vanished.

“Hey…” said Stan. “What happened to them?”

“They only last for one attack,” moaned Fran. “Then they simply go away…”

“Still your turn…” said the Queen. “And if you think you’re going to use Flurrie’s effect, think again. As a Deckmaster, Berserk Dragon inherits all the abilities of my previous one, including the Immortality.

“Then I’ll end, and turn to Stan,” said Francesca, in fear.

“Then I draw…” said Stan.

He drew.

“And I’ll activate my last Trap!” shouted the Queen.

Her Trap Card activated.

“Life Shaver!”

The cards in both Stan’s and Francesca’s hands vanished!

“You remember this card, right?” asked the Queen. “Diana used it when she was my slave. It forces each of you to discard one card for every Standby Phase that it was on the field. And it’s been there for eight, more than long enough to leave you cold!”

“All right…” muttered Stan. “I’ll end my turn… But your Dragon will have to crash through our defenses before it can get to us!”

The Queen drew a card.

Perfect, she thought. I couldn’t have asked for better…

“I Equip Berserk Dragon with Symbiote Helmet,” she said.

She played a card, and a macabre helmet made from bone appeared on the creature’s head.

“We’ll get to what that does on my next turn,” she said. “And as for me having to crash through your defenses, I see no problem with that…

“…seeing as Berserk Dragon has the ability to attack every Monster on my opponents’ side of the field at once!”

“No…” said Stan, softly.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a thousand years…” said the Queen, angrily. “And it’s been a long time coming! Berserk Dragon, obliterate their Companions! Berserk blaze!”

Berserk Dragon roared, and then fired seven burning fireballs from its jaws!

With a myriad of screams, the Companions were blown away…

Stan and Francesca fell to their knees…

How could she? thought Francesca. They were almost a part of us!

She will pay! thought Stan. Somehow, I’ll find a card that will do it!

“Heh, heh,” said the Queen. “You seem to have nothing left, children. And now I end my turn. That means, of course, that Berserk Dragon gets a little weaker…”

The Monster fell to 3,000 Attack.

“…but soon, that won’t be a problem…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

Francesca reached for her deck.

Then she covered her face with her hands.

Can’t do it… she thought. It’s impossible…

“Don’t give up, Francesca,” said a voice.

She looked up.

“Andy?” she whispered. “Where are you?”

She looked down, and her pendant was glowing.

“Francesca,” he said, “you aren’t a quitter! Quitters can’t win.

“I don’t think I could ever love a quitter.”

“What do I do?” she asked. “I have no cards in my hand, none on the field, and her Monster is too powerful!”

“So long as you can still draw a card,” he said, “there’s a chance. Show me the girl I fell in love with…

“Show me that you aren’t a quitter…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

Not a quitter… thought Francesca.

She drew a card.

It was Dramatic Rescue.

No Monsters, she thought. Just one Trap Card that I can’t even use in this situation…

She paused.

She looked at Amazoness Queen.

She already lost 600 of her Attack Score when I used her to power up Amazon Archer… But I’ll have to take a risk, and pray that Stan draws something better…

“I call my own Deckmaster to the field…” she finally said.

Amazoness Queen walked out in front of her. (1,900/1,700)

“NO!” screamed Drake. “If she’s destroyed, she loses!”

“Yeah,” said Raven, “but with nothing to defend herself, that… thing would have roasted her anyway!”

“I end my turn…” she said.

Stan drew.

His card was Cybernetic Magician.

Totally useless… he thought. He needs a sacrifice to summon…

Wait…

“I use my Deckmaster ability!” he shouted.

Dark Magician Girl waved her scepter.

”Soul Circle!” she chanted.

Images of Goombella, Vivian, Ms. Mowz, and Admiral Bobbery appeared.

“You may have defeated our Companions,” said Stan, “But they’ll help me one last time, because for each one in my Graveyard, I now get to draw one card!”

He drew four cards.

Darn, he thought. I was hoping for a Monster… But all I have is one way to stall for one more turn…

“I’ll also call my Deckmaster to the field…” he said.

Dark Magician Girl moved out to the field. (2,000/1,700)

“And I’ll place one card facedown,” he said, playing a card.

A facedown card appeared.

“I end my turn.”

“Look at you…” said the Queen. “You must be desperate to do that!

“Well,” she said, “now the effect of Symbiote Helmet activates. By paying 800 of my Life Points during my Standby Phase, I can raise Berserk Dragon’s Attack Score by 400!”

Her Life Points fell to 7,000, and Berserk Dragon rose to 3,400 Attack.

“Not that I needed to,” she added. “Berserk Dragon, destroy their Deckmasters!”

Flames appeared in the Dragon’s mouth.

“Not so fast!” shouted Stan. “I activate my Trap! One of Andy’s favorites…”

His card lifted.

“Threatening Roar!”

The card lifted, and the great beast roared, sending Berserk Dragon cowering.

“You’ve bought yourself a turn, nothing more,” said the Queen, placing a card on her Disk.

A facedown Monster appeared.

So it ends, she thought. If one of them tries to protect their Deckmasters with a Trap next turn, the Monster I just set facedown will foil their plans…

Trap Master’s flip-effect will destroy any Trap that they set down, no muss, no fuss…

Berserk Dragon fell to 2,900 Attack.

This had best be the best draw in the history of dueling… thought Francesca.

She drew.

She looked at the card.

“I play a Magic Card!” she shouted. “Go, Recruitment Drive!”

She played the card.

“And never has the artwork on a card been more fitting…” she said.

“Huh?” said the Queen.

The artwork on the card showed Amazoness Paladin shaking hands with Dark Magician Girl, as Amazoness Fighter looked on.

“This card can be played when I have a true Amazon on the field,” she said, “like Amazoness Queen, and then all other female Monsters on our side of the field gain the powers of Amazons… Ones like Stan’s Dark Magician Girl!”

“How will that help you?” said the Queen with a scowl.

“Have you so soon forgotten Amazoness Queen’s Deckmaster ability?” said Francesca, with a grin.

The Shadow Queen turned pale.

“Looks like you remember!” she added. “She can reduce her own Attack Score to increase that of another Amazon! So I’ll take 1,800 of her Attack Score, and add it to Dark Magician Girl!”

Amazoness Queen fell to a mere 100 Attack, and Dark Magician Girl rose to 3,800!

“Stan, do the honors…” said Francesca.

In the hallway leading to the arena, Grodus turned tail and ran.

Fortunately, he thought, someone as smart as me knows when to cut his losses, and find the next departing ship!

“Right!” said Stan, drawing.

“Dark Magician Girl…” he said.

“NO!” screamed the Queen. “I will not be beaten!”

“You just were,” said Stan. “Dark Magician Girl, obliterate Berserk Dragon with dark burning attack!

“This is for Andy…”

Dark Magician Girl aimed, and fired! Berserk Dragon roared, and erupted into flames!

It exploded!

The Shadow Queen fell to her knees…

“Your Deckmaster has perished again…” said Stan. “And this time, you have no way to escape defeat…”

“No…” moaned the Queen. “I was… so close… So… close…”

And then, a bright fiery light appeared above her…

The Trinity of Light appeared again, their faces full of rage…

“No…” muttered the Queen. “Stay back…”

The Trinity aimed their weapons at her, and fire erupted on her skin! She screamed an unearthly scream, as she was seemingly consumed by the holy light!

And after a few seconds, all that remained was a black dress, jewelry, and a Duel Disk with several burnt cards scattered around.

Everyone in the balcony was silenced.

“It’s over…” muttered Stan.

SHIELD WALL (Magic Card)

Card Specs

Type: Magic/Quickplay
Attribute: –
Level: –
ATK: –
DEF: –

Card Description: Image of a statue of a soldier crouching behind a body shield. Special Summon four “Shield Tokens” (Rock/Earth/1 star/1,000 ATK/1,000 DEF) in Defense Position. These tokens are destroyed if they are moved into Attack Position, and cannot be used as Tributes for a Tribute Summon.

Note: “Shield Wall” was used by Gurimo in the anime episode “A New Evil (Part Two)”. All creative credit goes to the writers of that episode.

SYMBIOTE HELMET (Magic Card)

Card Specs

Type: Magic/Equip

Card Description: Image of a grotesque helmet made from bone and skins. This card can only be Equipped to “Berserk Dragon”. On your Standby Phase, you may spend 800 Life Points to increase the ATK of the Equipped Monster by 400.

DIVINE INTERVENTION (Magic Card)

Card Specs

Type: Magic

Card Description: Image of three stars, one blue, one red, and one yellow, on a black background. You can only use this card in a duel where you have a partner. This card can only be used if “Goombella the Scholar”, “Koops the Bashful”, “Madame Flurrie of the Fog”, “Yoshi the Loyal Steed”, “Vivian the Shadow Siren”, “Admiral Bobbery the Bomber”, and “Ms. Mowz the Tease Thief” are on your and your partner’s side of the field. This card cannot be countered or negated by your opponent’s cards. Add yours and your partner’s Life Point totals together, divide the sum in half, and then divide the result between you (round down). Special Summon one “The Trinity of Light” from your hand or deck.

THE TRINITY OF LIGHT (Monster Card)

Card Specs

Type: Fairy/Effect
Attribute: Light
Level: 10
ATK: 0
DEF: 0

Card Description: This divine manifestation is the essence of the original Three Heroes, and can only be brought forth by the Companions. This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of “Divine Intervention”. This Monster is unaffected by Magic Cards, Trap Cards, and Monster Effects. When this Monster attacks an opposing Monster, its Attack Score becomes twice that of the Monster it is attacking. After making one attack, remove this card from play.

”Berserk Dragon”: Zombie/Dark, Level 8, (3,500/0)

Deckmaster SA: This Monster has no ability if initially chosen as a Deckmaster. If your Deckmaster is destroyed, you can use “A Deal With Dark Ruler” to prevent yourself from losing and summon this Monster as a replacement. This Monster inherits any Deckmaster abilities of your original Deckmaster.

Note: The Big Five used this strategy in the anime episode “Merger of the Big Five”. All creative credit goes to the writers of that episode.

[B][I]Stay tuned for the Epilogue!

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 09:03 AM
[size=3][B]EPILOGUE

http://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/BPT-007.jpghttp://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/MFC-059.jpghttp://www.itstimetoduel.com/cardpictures/SDK-041.jpg

The Trinity of Light smiled, and vanished into mist…

As Stan and Francesca fell to their knees, completely exhausted, a form materialized in front of them, also on his knees…

“ANDY!” screamed Francesca.

With the last of her strength, she pulled herself up, and ran to hug him.

“You… you did it…” he muttered. “Good work with that combo…”

“You… saw it?” she asked.

Andy nodded.

“The Queen let me watch,” he answered. “I heard her voice in my mind, telling me she wanted me to see the two of you defeated… Guess that plan backfired…”

The two of them embraced, and kissed deeply…

Wanda, Chico, Drake, and Raven ran into the arena.

“So where is the bitch?” asked Raven.

“I can field that question,” said a voice.

Into the chamber walked Merlee. Behind him was Kyle, rubbing his arms.

“Kyle?” said Stan. “You all right?”

“Yeah,” said Kyle. “A little stiff, maybe…”

“Kyle tried to duel the Queen and failed,” said Merlee. “She attempted to… coerce him into working for him, but I was able to get him out of her inner sanctum.

“As for what happened to her…”

He paused.

“Losing the duel activated the other condition in her escape clause,” he continued. “She’s dead now, her immortality and other powers revoked.

“But her punishment won’t stop there, and it’s her own fault, in a way. Do you remember her telling you about that demon whom she sold her name to?”

“Yeah…” replied Francesca.

“Well, there was a part about that agreement that even she didn’t know about,” said Merlee, “the true reason that those demons take names. Owning a mortal’s name gives them complete power over a mortal’s soul after death. The Shadow Queen… She’s more than likely in Hell, and she’ll be his slave forever now.

“And given the tastes of that particular demon, I imagine she’s being fitted for a harem girl outfit as we speak… That one demon was notorious for finding the humanoid female form quite attractive…”

“How ironic…” said Chico. “Well, it serves her right…”

“Yeah, she deserves it…” muttered Andy.

“Merlee,” said Francesca, slowly, “did you know about the Divine Intervention card?”

Merlee paused.

“Truthfully, no,” he answered. “It seemed that the Three Heroes kept some secrets even from me.”

“And there are a few more things to do…” said Merlee.

He went up to each of them, and handed them each a card.

“Thought you might like to own these,” he said.

They all looked at them.

Fran’s was The Unfriendly Amazon. Andy’s was Peten the Dark Clown. Stan’s was The End of Anubis.

The others looked at theirs. The Monster duelists they had fought, in card form.

“When you struck the last blow, all those creatures vanished, leaving these cards behind,” said Merlee. “My guess is, they all went back to wherever they came…”

“I guess it will make a souvenir for my binder,” said Wanda, looking at the Rose Specter of Dunn.

Merlee took from his pocket the orb that held the Shadow Spawn. He gestured, and six wisps of energy came out.

“Reunite,” he said.

Six cries of pain echoed in the hall, and the six Shadow Spawn fell on the floor, dazed and confused.

Vladimir was the first to get up, holding his head.

“What…” he said.

Kurtis got up.

“Our bodies… we got them back!” he exclaimed.

“Merlee…” said Melissa, “did you do this?”

The Spawn looked at the three teens.

“Oh no…” muttered Maria. “Does this mean we have to start fighting?”

“Uh, is it just me,” said Francesca, “or do they seem less… Well, evil?”

Merlee didn’t answer, but he stared at the Spawn.

“Your mother is gone,” he said, finally, “so you are free of her wicked taint at last…

“However, you still have blood on your hands, which won’t wash away so easily. And I have the power to take back what I just gave to you – namely, your physical bodies.”

The Spawn bowed their heads.

“But there is still a chance, Shadow Spawn,” he said. “Without your mother, the power of Shadow will eventually leave you. But I can maintain it for at least a while.

“Listen closely, her are the conditions for being allowed to keep your physical forms…

“You will use the power you have left to rescue every soul that you have imprisoned in Shadow Games. And once that is done, you will make restitution, in the form of written apologies, and then with all the rare cards in your mother’s collection. Then, we will see if you are truly worthy of redemption.”

They paused.

“It seems like a logical path,” said Leopold. “I agree to those terms…”

The other Spawn nodded.

“Furthermore,” said Merlee, “as the heirs to the throne of Monster Island, you must attempt to establish a better government. I will remain for a while to help with both tasks. After all, the time in the Shadow Realm might have driven some of your victims mad, and I can heal anyone.”

“I think Vladimir should be the new king,” suggested Maria.

“Actually,” said Vladimir, “I think it should be more of a joint effort. After all, we still represent the six basic Attributes – we can be complete if we work together.”

“Also,” added Merlee, “I’ll have to work hard to free everyone that’s been buried in the Graveyard. Once that’s done, the six of you will have to work with me to find a spell that will destroy the accursed place for good, so that no one will ever fear it again. And speaking of which…”

He bent over the Queen’s clothing and looked through it.

He picked up the Soul Release card.

“I’ll hang onto this until I figure out how to destroy it,” he said, placing it inside his coat.

“Merlee,” said Stan. “What will you do once you’re finished here?”

Merlee let out a long sigh.

“For eleven hundred years,” he said, “my goal has been to avenge my people and destroy the Shadow Queen. That goal has been fulfilled. Thus, my own immortality will be revoked, and I’ll start aging normally.

“I figure if I cut down on red meat and starch, I’ve got about twenty years left… Maybe I’ll just do what all retired people do after a long career: Go on a trip… See the world… Visit Europe and the Orient.

“But children, you achieved great things. Cortez left you his treasure…”

The three teens’ eyes opened wide!

“We almost forgot!” gasped Stan. “He did!”

“Yes,” said Merlee. “And I’ll be happy to arrange for you to transport it and secure it in a safe account. Of course, your parents will likely want to put it in trust funds, but I think you’ll be set for the future.

“Of course, if you want to keep dueling, the Companions and the Enchanted Cards will no longer function. But keep them close, for they will always be a part of you…”

[B]* * * * * * * * * *

The Thousand Year Door opened.

The three teens, Merlee, and the five other finalists walked out, and were surprised to see a duel in process!

Sir Grodus was dueling… someone. The duelist was obscured by the shadow of a tree. Grodus had Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World in Attack Mode, and his opponent had Alpha the Magnet Warrior in Defense Mode.

“Goldd,” shouted Grodus, “destroy Alpha with dark gold rush!”

Goldd shot forth a blast of golden energy, and the Magnet Warrior was blown to pieces.

“Thank you…” said a voice. “Now I can activate this…”

A Trap Card lifted.

“Soul Rope! Now I can pay 1,000 Life Points to summon any four star Monster from my deck that I choose…

“And I choose Beta the Magnet Warrior!”

Beta appeared.

“Now it’s my move…” continued the duelist.

There was a pause.

“And I sacrifice Beta to summon Dark Magician Girl!”

Beta shattered, and Dark Magician Girl appeared!

Huh? thought Stan. Someone else with such a rare card?

“And now I play The Sage’s Stone,” continued the duelist, “to bring forth Dark Magician!”

A Magic Card appeared, and Dark Magician arose.

“Dark Magician, dark magic attack!”

The sorcerer cast forth his dark spell, and destroyed the Wu-Lord of Dark World.

“Dark Magician Girl, attack directly!”

Grodus screamed, and he was hit by a second blast, and his Life Points tumbled to zero.

“Have you had enough?” said the duelist, “or do you want more of the same?”

Grodus turned, and saw who had come out of the Door.

He turned and fled, vanishing into sparkles.

“Wow,” said Stan, turning to the victor. “That was…”

He drew back.

“…intense…” he whispered.

The duelist was instantly recognizable. The special hairstyle, the distinctive outfit… Not to mention the golden pendant on a chain around his neck.

“You…” muttered Stan. “But… Why did you come here?”

“I sensed a problem and came to deal with it,” came the answer, “but I found the situation in good hands.”

The duelist smiled, and then turned to leave.

“Good luck, duelists,” he said. “From this point on, your future isn’t written. It is up to you to write it yourself…”

And then he turned and walked away, as the sun broke through the clouds, casting its radiant light on the group.

[color=gold][size=5][I]FINIS

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 09:05 AM
This fic may be over, people, but don't despair...

Soon, "Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Messiah" will begin, and I intend to go out even greater than I did with this fic!

I hope that all those who followed this fic will follow my new one as well.

Peace.

- DS

Mega Horny
12th March 2006, 11:05 AM
at an early point in the duel you wrote Andy instead of Stan, but anyway, very well written, and I was not at all disappointed by the ending. I can't wait for the next fic!

jkBAKURA
12th March 2006, 11:33 AM
Wow... Unlike your other Yu-Gi-Oh fics, this final battle didn't seem lacking in anything. I noticed that most of the Queen's cards represent monsters on two sides of the same coin. The elves, sphynxes, and End of the World monsters eash represent that duality, and I did like the rehash of the Big Five ending, as well as the Orichalcos, which others may not like, but it fit here. Now, with this story concluded, two more can begin. I sincerely hope that you and Paradox can keep from clashing ideas. Thanks for the entertaining story. I've been here since the beginning, and it's such a wierd feeling. Like a TV show that you saw the premiere of, and were loyal til the series finale. I can't describe it. Now if you excuse me, I've got a video game to buy.

On a personal note, I want to thank you for finding some of the things both Paradox and I came up with, and you found good enough to reference here. "Nice Hat..." being only one. I do feel bad for having this whole huge story finished while my much shorter one has yet to be complete, but that just motivates me to work harder. Plus, I didn't get to submit a character for this story, so the next one I get that little bonus.

Thanks again, JKB

Mega Horny
12th March 2006, 11:37 AM
I completely agree, but I believe the quote was "Neat Hat"

Dark Sage
12th March 2006, 11:38 AM
Orichalcos?

Oh, are you comparing The Trinity of Light to the Three Knights? Actually, no, I did not base the Companion's "secret weapon" on that, although I did know from the start that there would be a special power that would be unleashed when all seven of the Companions were present.

Perfect Chaos
12th March 2006, 02:00 PM
Very nice,

So Stan and Fran were forced to band together (along with Andy's cards) to finish off the Queen. I was actually expecting ALL the Enchanted Cards to be used (including a grand finale with the usage of Super Nova), but it was very good nevertheless.

You spent alot of time on this fic DS, and managed to pull through. I expect the same with Dark Messiah, so I look forward to it, for sure.

-Sean

Shuppet Master
12th March 2006, 03:58 PM
Wow. Just...wow.

I have no words.

Well, maybe a few. I noticed that you used Raven's name in the beginning, which was weird, and you accidently put the wrong name, but other than that, the whole thing was right there in my head. Loved how the Queen used Demise's effect with Non-Aggression Area to make the heroes defenseless.

Great story, Brian. I was reading it right to the end. Now I'd better get started planning out my spin-off(and getting the next chapter of Anansi done - ugh, I should have never started that fic.

EDIT: JBakura, Supernova would have been pointless - Berserk Dragon would have avoided it due to its inherited effect and then one of the heroes would be close to losing. Didn't you read the effect? Even though only one of the Enchanted Cards was used, I wasn't expecting much.

Mystic_clown
12th March 2006, 04:11 PM
That...was...nuts...I never expectde a finishing duel like THAT. Way to end it dude.

Also, liked the little Yugi cameo at the end.

starjake
12th March 2006, 05:47 PM
A powerful ending.

I'm certain that Master of Paradox will appreciate the fact your little thing with the combined powers of the seven companions and the Trinity of Light didn't win the duel for them.

The part with the Element Siblings (it seems unfitting to continue calling them the Shadow Spawn) was intriguing. I'm curious; now that the the Siblings are no longer evil, will their Soul Cards change? Can people's Soul Cards change? Mine has always been Solar Flare Dragon, ever since it came out; before Ancient Sanctuary, I can't think of a different card that I would have considered my Soul Card.

You've sent us on a wild ride, Dark Sage. I'm intrigued to see what curveballs you have to throw our way in Dark Messiah.

May your writings continue to entertain and inspire us.

Blademaster
12th March 2006, 09:04 PM

In all honesty, I don't know what to say...

I'm impressed to see such an awesome ending.

I'm sad that this story is over.

I'm worried that this is one story closer to the end of your writing career here at TPMF.

I'm a bit surprised about just how the story ended (the Trinity failing and the Deckmaster combo, just like the battle with the Big Five)

I'm a bit amused that Yugi made an appearance, somehow...

I'm a bit embarrassed about my own slowness (Heck, you're 2 stories ahead of me!).

And I'm glad for Stan, Andy, and Fran that the nightmare is finally over.

DS... no, Brian... no, Mr. Corvello...

Way to go. :wink::yes:

Blademaster

P. S.
ugh, I should have never started that fic.

Aw, don't talk like that, Shup - I really like Sister of Anansi, and I sincerely hope you continue with it.

...You will continue with it, won't you?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

Shuppet Master
13th March 2006, 10:09 AM
Don't worry, I'll continue the story. I'll work on the next chapter over this week, and I've got some stuff in the works.

Pokemasterkatie
13th March 2006, 01:21 PM
Wow...very nice finale, DS. Now that's teamwork! But as cool as the epilogue was(Atem cameo!), I guess we're meant to draw our own conclusions on Andy and Franscesca's romance story...:p

Don't worry, I'll continue the story. I'll work on the next chapter over this week, and I've got some stuff in the works.
You better! That fanfic's every bit as good as DS's YGO fics!:)

Zcade0
13th March 2006, 02:01 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

COOL COOL COOL!!!!
This ending is almost as good as Captian Pringle's: The Emerald Leauge!!

I was gona stab you with this here sword if that had one clishay besides Yu-Gi commin in (though you got affly close to one with the trinity thing) *sticks sword in Shadow Queen's duel disk instead*

I wish andy wouldn't have bought the farm instead of Fran (though he came back) seeing as my soul card is Red Eyes Darkness Dragon.

SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! You left us with a bit of a cliffhanger from merlie...

P.S.: your 3 storys in the hole now, GET POKEMONESE DONE!!!!!!!!!

Dark Sage
13th March 2006, 02:46 PM
I'm getting a lot of replies, and I doubt I'm done yet. One I'll answer.

Elemental Siblings... Yes, that sounds like a better name for them now. As for whether their Soul Cards will change, they likely will. With the exception of Kurtis, all of them had evil creatures as Soul Cards, and the Siblings will want to try to atone for their sins and leave them behind. If they show up again in either of the planned sequels (and they might) we'll just have to see. I'm not in charge of that any more.

Princess Yunariana
13th March 2006, 03:32 PM
Could you if you can write out Francesca's Decklist please?

Dark Sage
13th March 2006, 04:58 PM
Francesca's deck changed from one duel to the next. The total number of cards she had in this fic far exceeded forty. So she never had all of them at once.

Maybe someday I'll get around to listing all the cards that they used. But not in the immediate future.

Master of Paradox
14th March 2006, 01:42 PM
"Is it too late to take back some of the names I called you?" - Gheed, Diablo II

Hum... I take back that "anticlimax" jab now. This is the best final battle in your fanfiction career.

Most of the moves played over this chapter surprised me - while some were givens (using Demise was nearly a requirement), others caught me off-guard (Seiyaryu, the Berserk Dragon). And as starjake predicted, I'm very, very glad that the Trinity didn't win the duel for them.

Well... what else can I say? Other than it might be overkill for the Three Heroes not only to save the world, but to walk away as mutimillionares...

And nice touch with Yugi's cameo.

So it's over. Here's to Dark Messiah - may it carry on the tradition.

(A moment of self-indulgence: Tilting the Balance, the spin-off/sequel, will begin on Monday. None of the Elemental Siblings are planned to appear.

If you thought the world was in trouble before... things are about to turn pitch-black.)

Zcade0
14th March 2006, 03:53 PM
In retrospect, no wonder Terrorking considered his "bride" a failer... It was a guy lol.

GET POKEMONESE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE I WILL CALL UPON THE POWERS OF THE 7th ELEMENT TO DESTROY YOU AND TO CURSE YOUR FAMILIY TO THE 200th AND 300th GENERATION OF YOUR ACSESTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory to the archfiends, ect. ect.

Shuppet Master
14th March 2006, 08:42 PM
You obviously didn't read the chapter properly, ZCade. She said it was "Shinato's" bride, not Terrorking's. :(

mr_pikachu
18th March 2006, 09:50 AM
This topic has been moved to The Completed FanFiction Archive (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?board=88).

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42930.0