PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Lake-The Mystery Tower (Remake)

Mystic Latios
5th March 2003, 07:58 PM
I decided to remake Crystal Lake- Ruins of Rune with a different title. I hope you enjoy the story since the storyline will be better. I also would appreciate any comment on my story and also a comment on how I could improve the story.

Crystal Lake- The Mystery Tower (Remake)

Chapter 1- Vacation Time

I’m Reena Bloome. I’m eleven years old and usually not enthusiastic. My looks, well I’m usually not a fashion kind of person. I usually just wear a pair of jeans, a green shirt with the words Shellder Beach Aquarium on it, and a pair of sandals. I’m about 5’ 1” tall, pretty small if you ask me. My hair only goes down to my shoulders and is dark blue, like my mom’s hair, with two small spikes of hair barely standing up on the sides of my head, like the Olivine City Gym Leader Jasmine's hair only the spikes on the sides of my head are 1/3 size of hers, and I have hazel blue eyes.

I live in this small beach house right by the beach in a small town called Shellder Beach. I live with my little sister Sheena (who is ten years old), my older brother Nick (who is twelve years old) , and my father. My father works at the aquarium near our home, well actually its right next to our home. The aquarium is on a very small cliff, along with our home. It is two stories tall and had lots of pokemon in there too, like Goldeen and Horsea, even a Mantine. Its usually busy there, especially during June. Some of the stores in town were on the boardwalk, which is partially full of arcades and pizza stalls and a theme park there too. Its usually a very sunny day there, unless there is another hurricane coming which I doubt there is one coming. Me and Sheena go to the Oceanview Elementary School which is, as you guessed, near the beach (no surprise there).

My mother died five years ago from a fatal disease. We visit her grave at Sea Star Cemetery as often as possible. Mom was a very kind person that loved water pokemon. She also worked at the aquarium and had joined some team called the Aqua Team to help take care of pokemon. The Aqua Team was a group that help pokemon, whether it’s a wailmer stranded on shore, or put an abused pokemon into their shelter to find a new owner. She also loved me and my sister and brother. She thinks of me as a ray of sunshine. It took me months to go on with my life and not grieve about my mom.

Anyway I was on vacation with my family at Rose Town, which is less than a mile away from Ilex Forest. It was a small town with a large park called Celebi Gardens. My family is staying at the Celebi Plaza Hotel. The hotel suite that we are in has two bedrooms, both bedrooms have two beds, a living room with a television, and a kitchen with a microwave and a freezer.

I decided to spend the day at the pokemon stadium here in the hotel and watch trainers battle. I went to the living room to find my Azurill. I found Sheena playing with her Skitty and my Azurill. Sheena was 4’ 9” tall and was wearing sandals, a deep blue skirt, and a light blue shirt with a picture of a Staryu on it. She had short, light brown hair with a small blue bow on top of her head (looks pretty stupid). She has emerald green eyes, like mom’s eyes. I think of her as a spoiled brat sometimes, since she likes to whine a lot.

Her skitty is bright red cat on her four legs and a yellow belly. Skitty is a female and has pointy ears with a long tail with a red ball on the end of its tail. It was making a cute smile on her face and her eyes closed, like she was having fun. My azurill doesn’t seem to be having fun though. He was frowning, looking like it was going to jump out a window. My Azurill is a male.

“I need my pokemon right now.” I said.

“No you don’t. I ‘m going to dress up the pokemon now. We’re going to play a wedding game. Skitty is the bride and Azurill is the groom.” Sheena sneered.

“Please get me out of here! I don’t want to play this game!” Azurill squealed.

“Good. I’m to pretty to be married to you.” Skitty sneered.

“Pretty? You look like a koffing with make up to me.” Azurill remarked

“How dare you!” Skitty yelled while kicking azurill

I forgot to tell you. I have a talent of understanding what a pokemon says, sort of like Dr. Dolittle. Of course I didn’t tell anyone about it, exept my friend Amy Fishar. Amy has the same height has me and is also eleven. She had curly blonde hair that reaches to her shoulders. She usually likes to wear black jeans with a no sleeves white shirt and a blue baseball hat. She was mostly a baseball fan and a fan of the Starmie baseball team. She always was the kind of person that likes to explore, and was usually sometimes a little enthusiastic. So far in my life I have never seem anyone more enthusiastic than Amy. We both met at Oceanview Elementary School when we were six years old. Been best friends ever since.

Amy was exited when I told her about me being able to talk to pokemon. She kept asking me what her pokemon, Corsola, was saying all the time. Unfortunately, Amy is now at Goldenrod City to visit her grandmother while I’m stuck here with Sheena, well not for long.

I took my poke ball out of my pocket and looked at Azurill, who was panicking about what clothing Sheena will put on him.

“Your wedding has been canceled Azurill. Return!” I said firmly.

“Thank you!” Azurill squealed.

A red beam of light came out of the pokeball and hits Azurill, turning him into a white light and brought back into the pokeball.

“But where am I suppose to find a groom for skitty?” Sheena whined.

The front door opens and my older brother Nick walks in. Nick was 5’ 4” tall. He was wearing black pants and a white sweater on. He had dark brown hair with hazel blue eyes. For some reason he didn’t liked me, treated me more like a bum on the street than a sister.

“You can ask Nick to borrow his pokemon as the groom.” I said with a grin.

“What?!” Nick said in a panick.

I ran out of the hotel room and left Nick with Sheena and her games of nightmares. I walked down the endless hall of doors with framed pictures of flowers on the walls. I went through a door into the upstairs lobby.

The lobby was the size of my home, literally! There was a long staircase that went down to the first floor with carvings of grass pokemon on the dark oak railings. The walls were dark forest green with framed pictures of gardens and Celebi in them. The emerald chandelier was hanging from the ceiling, lighting the room. The lobby was full of people checking in. I walked across the balcony and opened the door into the stadium, hoping that there was someone in there to battle, so that I could train my Azurill. The stadium seemed to be the size of two of the Celebi Plaza Hotel’s lobby. There were dozens of seats near the walls like a baseball stadium.

There was a girl sitting in one of the seats in the empty room. She looked to be the same age and height that I was. She had long dark green hair that reached down to her shoulders and two small spikes on the sides of her head, just like mine, with bright green eyes. She was wearing a dark purple skirt with a green shirt with a picture of a Bellossom on it saying Belossom Festival on it. She turned and saw me.

“Oh hello there. Want to battle?” she asked.

“Sure, that is why I came here.” I said.

Next chapter- Water Mouse Vs. Cottonweed

Chris 2.1
6th March 2003, 03:59 PM
well, i can see subtle changes, which is very good. I think one thing you can do is break that large paragraph down.

where the next para begins 'i live i this small beach house' can be broken away by double tapping return. It breaks it down and is a lot eisier to read. I've seen fics with much worse paragraphing than this: This para is actually very good.

Try that, and you'll see how people may read it a lot more carefully in the future. If i see a large hunk of text, i am sometimes temptd to skip it! Make sure it doesnt happen and you'll do great

Mystic Latios
6th March 2003, 04:11 PM
ShinyMarill-Thanks for the advice. I seperated some paragraphs now. Is it better?

I'm working on the next chapter now. Probably will be able to post it either today or tomorrow.

Mystic Latios
6th March 2003, 05:05 PM
Heres the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter Two- Water Mouse Vs. Cottonweed

Both of us stood in the middle of the stadium, ready for battle.

“Time for our one-on-one match.” I said.

“One-on-one? I thought we were going to use two pokemon.” The girl said.

I forgot! I’m going to the Crystal Lake High School a week after I get home from vacation! I’m suppose to have two pokemon when I go to school!

“I only have one pokemon.” I said, still thinking about not having two pokemon.

“Oh okay. I guess you’re going to another school and not Crystal Lake.” She said.

“I am going there. I just forgot to catch another pokemon. Well can we finally start the battle?” I said impatiently.

“Okay okay. Go skiploom!” The girl shouted.

The girl threw a pokeball from her pocket into the air. A bright white light bursts out of it and a skiploom appears in front of the girl.

“I wonder what pokemon that girl is going to pick?" skiploom said nervously. "I hope its not a pidgey like last time.” Lucky for skiploom, I don’t own a flying type pokemon.

“Go azurill!” I shouted.

I threw the pokeball out of my hand and azurill appears in front of me. Skiploom made a sigh of relief.

“Okay azurill, use slam!” I shouted.

“Use tackle attack skiploom!” the girl yelled.

Azurill and skiploom ran towards each other. They both jump into the air and rammed into each other. Azurill falls to the ground dizzy and skiploom floats in the air for a while.

“I got a headache.” whined azurill.

“Man it sucks for me, since every time a small gust comes in I float away. Its starting to be really annoying.” skiploom whined.

“Great job skiploom! Now use leech seed!”

"Whatever." skiploom said.

Skiploom lowers her head while in the air. A small yellow seed the size of a dime pops out of the bright yellow flower on its head and falls down towards azurill.

“Dodge it azurill!” I said in panic, afraid of losing a battle.

“Oh crap!” azurill said, noticing the shiny seed falling towards him.

Azuril tries to run on his small blue feet, but unfortunately didn’t get far. The seed lands on azurill’s head. Vines start sprouting out of the tip of the seed like tentacles and wrap around azurill. The green vines started zapping azurill’s energy out while azurill struggles to get it off. It looked like the match already ended. I picked up azurill’s pokeball.

“Azurill return!” I said.

A red beam hits azurill and puts him back into the pokeball. The vines went back into the seed and the seed jumps into skiploom’s golden colored flower. Skiploom floats to the ground and ginned with pride while the girl hugged her pokemon.

“Yep I’m still the best!” skiploom said it herself.

The girl stood up and returned her pokemon into her pokeball.

“Great match. Oh and my name is Jeanne Greenfield.” she said.

“I’m Reena Bloome. I guess I better go find a new pokemon then. It was nice to meet you.” I said, still mad that I lost the match.

I started walking towards the exit of the stadium.

“Wait! If you are looking for pokemon to catch, go to Celebi Gardens. Theres a section in the park where you can catch wild pokemon there.” Jeanne yelled.

“Really? I didn’t know that. Thanks for the information.” I replied. I thought Celebi Gardens had only a theme park, a giant garden, part of the Ilex Forest, and a pokemon reserve where pokemon cannot be caught.

“Your welcome. I live in this town. My mother is the hotel manager of this hotel and my father works at Celebi Gardens. I know a lot about where to visit in Rose Town. Just ask me if you want to know anything about this town.” Jeanne said with a smile on her face.

“Okay thanks. Bye!” I said.

I walked out of the stadium and back into the lobby. Jeanne Greenfield stood there in the stadium staring at the exit that I went through..

“At least she doesn’t act like those rotten city people that just toss their trash into the street. I guess she forgot about me. Well she’ll remember in time, if her memory comes back completely.” Jeanne said to herself.

Next chapter-Shrine of The Forest’s Protector

Mystic Latios
6th March 2003, 10:43 PM

Chapter Three-Shrine of The Forest’s Protector

I was at the front gate of Celebi Gardens with Sheena and Nick. My dad said he was going to stay at the hotel, since the hotel is right by Celebi Gardens. Sheena’s Skitty was in her poke ball back in the hotel.

“Why couldn’t I bring skitty?!” Sheena asked.

“Because the last several times you brought your ‘precious skitty’, your skitty got lost and we had to stay here for days just to find it.” Nick said.

“In other words, we don’t feel like searching for your pet every time we come here.” I said.

“Shut up moron.” Nick sneered.

Nick always wants to be the one that says the last word in a conversation. He also likes to find a reason to say that I’m a moron. He made a poisonous glare at me as we entered the gardens, while paying two dollars each.

There were now four entrance to each section. There was the theme park area, the gardens, the pokemon reserve, and the new pokehunt section. I wanted to go into the poke hunt area.

“I want to go to the theme park.” Sheena whined as always. I felt like putting tape on her mouth to get her to stop whining.

“I’m going to the pokehunt area since I need to get another pokemon before the end of vacation.” I said.

“What?! You still didn’t get another pokemon? You’re not a very good trainer.” Nick said with a grin on his face.

“You don’t need lots of pokemon to be a good trainer. Looks like you’re going to take Sheena to the theme park area then.” I said with a big smile.

Nick suddenly made a frown as I ran to the pokehunt section. I walked up to a two floored, red brick building with tons of windows. I went through the glass door into the lobby that extended to the other side of the building. The room was all gray-white with red spripes that made the room look like it was made from a candy cane. The room was full of people, waiting for the entrance to the pokehunt field area to be open. All of them are either pokemon trainers or people trying to get their first pokemon.

A nervous girl enters the room behind me. She has black hair that looked like Gym Leader Erika’s hair with bright brown eyes with noticeable eyelashes. She was wearing a blue skirt with a white sweater with a picture of a teddiursa on her shirt. She was also wearing fancy black shoes with long bleach white socks. I walked up to her, may be to calm her down since she was very nervous.

“Hi I’m Reena Bloome. What’s your name?” I asked.

“Um….Amanda. Amanda Eversans.” she said with her voice shaking.

“Why are you nervous?” I asked puzzled.

“Well my friends know that I’m going here for vacation. And if they find out that I’m trying to catch a pokemon that’s stronger than theirs, they will ban me from their club and get everyone to treat me as an outcast.”

“Well they aren’t very good friends then. You should dump them and make new friends.” I said.

“That’s the problem. My friends are friends with everyone in the town.” Amanda said.

“Well where do you live?” I asked.

Before Amanda answered, an announcement was made in the intercom system in the building.

“The pokehunt area is now open.”

People started to enter into the field and forest area in the pokehunt area.

“I have to go now.” Amanda said quickly, as she ran into the field too.

I walked into the Ilex Forest area, following a river. So far there was no pokemon in sight. Where the hell are all the pokemon? Suddenly, an small, emerald green light with bright blue eyes flies past me and went into the deep woods. I knew immediately that it was a pokemon, and probably a rare one too, since I never seem a pokemon like that.

“Wait!” I yelled, knowing that yelling isn’t going to bring the pokemon back.

I ran deeper into the woods, trying to keep up with the green light. The light suddenly disappeared in front of what looks like a shrine. I knew that there were several shrines in the Ilex Forest and seen pictures of them, but this was the first time I ever saw one face to face. It looked like a small wooden house where a farmer could keep chickens in, except there is no entrances to the inside of the shrine. There was a sign on the shrine that said ‘This shrine is dedicated to the forest’s protector.’

I heard a splash nearby. I found the crystal clear river right behind the shrine. A goldeen was splashing in the river. This could be my only chance to catch a pokemon. The pokemon stared at me.

“What are you looking at?” goldeen said.

“Well I’m obviously looking at a pokemon.” I said.

“Gee what made you think that Sherlock.” goldeen said, rolling her eyes.

“Well I need a pokemon and well….”

“You want to capture me don’t you.” goldeen said.

“Well…yes.”

“Well forget it. I already use to have a trainer, but she abandoned me just because I was too weak to her.”

“That’s awful.” I said in surprise. Whoever owned this goldeen is a bad trainer.

“I don’t need a trainer. All of them are rotten to the core.” goldeen said.

Azurill popped out of my poke ball and stared at the goldeen.

“Don’t you dare call Reena rotten!” azurill shouted at goldeen.

“Why not?” goldeen sneered.

“You don’t even know her and you are saying that she is an awful trainer.” azurill said.

“How long are you two going to argue?” I asked.

“You stay out of it!” both azurill and goldeen said.

I just walked in front of the shrine away from the pokemon. The green lighted pokemon appeared in front of me and stared at me with its sky blue eyes.

Next chapter- A Timeless Encounter

Mystic Latios
7th March 2003, 08:21 PM

Chapter Four- A Timeless Encounter

The green pokemon floated in the air in front of me while azurill and goldeen started fighting. It was very small and looked similar to a fairy. It had small blue wings on its back with big bright blue eyes with black circles around them. It stared at me with curiosity. I found a pokedex on the ground near the shrine.

‘Well I’ll turn it in the Lost and Found section in the park after I just use it.’ I thought.

I picked up the pokedex and aimed it at the pokemon.

‘Celebi. The time travel pokemon. Height: 2’0”. Weight: 11 lbs. Type: Psychic/Grass. This pokemon wanders around time. Grass and trees flourish in the forests in which it has appeared. When it disappears deep in a forest, it is said to leave behind an egg it brought from the future.’

I stared at the celebi. I have to catch this rare pokemon. The celebi flew closer to me. It raised its small arm and touched my forehead. A blur of images went through my head like watching a movie going fast forward. I couldn’t remember most of them, but I did remember one vision.
In the vision was a small girl who was crying for some reason. The girl looked depressed while something grows all around her. The things growing around her looked like some kind of rocks that were growing bigger and bigger as a large creature walks near the girl staring with its fierce crimson eyes. I stared at celebi and wondered what that vision was suppose to mean.

Celebi pointed its finger at goldeen, who was fighting my azurill in the river. A bright purple beam shot out of celebi’s finger and hits goldeen, knocking it out.

“Catch it.” celebi said.

“What?”

“Just do it.” celebi grumbled.

I picked up the pokeball from my pocket and threw it at goldeen. The fainted pokemon went into the pokeball. The pokeball started shaking all over the place before it stopped shaking and the button on it glowed red, showing that I caught a new pokemon.

“Yes! Now I have two pokemon.” I cheered.

“Whatever.” celebi said while rolling its eyes.

“Um celebi? Why did you show me that vision?” I asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Enjoy your new pokemon and your year at that school.”

Celebi flew into the air and vanished into thin air.

“Hey wait!” I yelled.

It was too late. Celebi had vanished and left a mysterious egg behind. I picked up the egg and examined it. The egg is bright pink with white stars all over it and was the size of a soccer ball. Azurill hopped on my head while I put goldeen’s pokeball back in my pocket.

“Hey what is with the egg?” azurill asked.

“Will you get off my head already? And celebi left it behind. I guess I’ll give it to Sheena. She would probably kept following me until I did give it to her anyway.” I said.

“Yea probably.” azurill said while laughing.

I walk back towards the field, accidentally leaving the pokedex behind on the ground. Jeanne Greenfield walks from her hiding place behind a tree and picks up her pokedex off the ground.

“Well she got to meet celebi.” Jeanne said to herself.

Jeanne went to the shrine and opened a small hidden door at the back of it. She took a gold and silver poke ball with the letters g and s out of the shrine and put it in her backpack. Celebi appeared again in front of Jeanne.

“Good job celebi.” Jeanne said.

“Thanks. Should I visit her again and show her more parts of the future?” celebi asked.

“May be some time later. I’ll tell you when okay?”

“Okay. I’ll just go travel in the past again. Bye!” celebi said.

Celebi vanished and Jeanne walked down the dirt path towards the hotel.

Next chapter-It Hatches

Mystic Latios
7th March 2003, 10:45 PM
Can someone please reply to this story? I would really like to know how good my story is so far and also want to know how I can improve it.

Mystic Latios
8th March 2003, 11:29 AM
Well while I wait for someone to reply to this story, I'll post the next chapter.

Chapter Five-It Hatches

I walked back to the entrance of Celebi Gardens and I saw Sheena and Nick walking towards me. Nick didn’t look too happy.

“But I want to go on the carousel again!” Sheena whined as always.

“No. We have to get back to the hotel.” Nick said firmly. Nick looked like he just jumped into a swimming pool with his clothes on.

“I guess you had a good time in the amusements area.” I said trying not to laugh.

“Shut up.” Nick scowled.

“What is with the egg?” Sheena asked while pointing her finger at the egg in my hands.

“It’s a pokemon egg. I found it at the poke hunt while catching my new pokemon.” I answered back.

“What pokemon did you caught.” Nick said, probably thinking of a nasty remark he could make on whatever pokemon I have.

“A goldeen.” I said.

“A goldeen?! Can I have it?” Sheena said eagerly.

“No, but you can have this egg. I already have two pokemon.”

I handed the egg to Sheena, who was having a difficult time trying to carry it.

“This egg weighs a ton.” Sheena said while frowning. “I hope its not a snorlax.”

“Want me to carry it for you princess whine?” I sneered.

“No I can carry it myself!” Sheena said while sticking her tongue out at me.

We all walked out of Celebi Gardens and into the hotel that was right by the park while Sheena almost dropped the egg a few times. We walked pass the lobby and walked up the stairs into the hallway. The hallway was decorated in green wallpaper and tables with flower pots on them. The flower pots were filled with roses, daisies, and all kinds of other flowers. We walked to our hotel room, room number 24, and found dad sitting on the dark blue couch watching the television in the corner of the room.

My father was 5’ 10” tall with the same dark brown hair and hazel blue eyes that Nick has. He was wearing a blue sweater, black pants, and a pair of sneakers with white socks. He was watching the news on the television.

“Hey kids did you have fun?” my dad asked.

“I did!” Sheena yelled.

“But Nick didn’t.” I said giggling.

Dad noticed that Nick was soaked from head to foot.

“Went on that log ride again this year?” dad asked.

“Yes. Well I‘m going to my room now.” Nick said while going into his room and slamming the door shut.

“Where did you get the egg?” dad asked while staring at the egg in Sheena’s arms.

“I found it in the new pokehunt area. I thought I’d give it to Sheena since next year after the summer she would need two pokemon.” I said.

“The egg is broken! Theres a crack on it!” Sheena yelled in fury.

I examined the egg. There was a crack on it that was growing bigger and bigger.

“Its not broken, its hatching!” I said in surprise.

The shell of the pink egg broke into little pieces and showed a baby pokemon. The pokemon was white and had arms, but I couldn’t tell if it had legs or if it was wearing a white dress. It had what looked like a green helmet with a red fin on the top, which was on top of its head, and black eyes peering through the helmet. Sheena took her pokedex out and aimed it at the new pokemon. It was one foot and four inches high.

‘Ralts. The moody pokemon. Height: 1’ 4”. Weight: 14.6 lbs. Type: psychic. One of the newly discovered pokemon. Not much is known about this pokemon. We do know that the attacks it usually knows at birth is growl attack and later it will learn the confusion attack.’

“Cool! And this pokemon belongs to me now!” Sheena squealed with delight.

“Yea cool.” I said, frustrated that I didn’t get the pokemon.

“Who are you?” ralts asked Sheena, even though Sheena couldn’t understand what it was saying.

“Hello there ralts. I’m Sheena, your new pokemon trainer.” Sheena said to ralts.

“Trainer?” ralts said.

“I’m going to my room now too.” I said.

“Alright, but pack up your stuff in your luggage, since we’re leaving tomorrow.” dad said.

I went into my room and started packing. I stood there at the large window overlooking the Ilex Forest, suddenly remembering that vision that celebi showed me. I keep remembering that creature, that was possibly a pokemon, staring at the little girl with its piercing crimson eyes that looked like it wanted to harm the girl. I started wondering if the girl was actually me or someone else.

It was getting dark outside. I could see the multicolor lights from the amusement park area and the sky was slowly turning black with bright stars floating in the night sky. There was no cloud in sight as the moonlight lit up every corner in the town.

After I get home from vacation, I only have a week to prepare for Crystal Lake High School, where my brother Nick goes to. At least Amy Fishar is also going there too, otherwise I might have gone insane from listening to Nick all day long. I laid down on the large bed and slowly closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep as a dream slowly starts to form in my head.

Next chapter-The Long, Long Highway

Jon UKX
8th March 2003, 11:34 AM
I think the last two chapters were cool, just one question: Why is called the Mystery Tower?

Mystic Latios
8th March 2003, 11:39 AM
Jon UKX- You'll find out later in the story why its called Mystery Tower during Reena's school year later in the story. The story will start talking about the mystery tower somewhere in the middle of the story. And thank you for replying to the fanfic.:)

Jon UKX
8th March 2003, 11:48 AM
I think this story has some potential and I will keep replying to this fic.(as long as you reply to Skin Deep J/K)

Mystic Latios
8th March 2003, 04:00 PM

Chapter Six-The Long, Long Highway

It was the next morning. I woke up drowsy and dressed into the usual clothes I wear: a green shirt, jeans, and sandals. I walked into the living room area where Sheena, Nick, and my dad were waiting with their luggage.

“Gee what took you so long?” Nick snorted.

“Just do us all a favor and put some tape on your mouth.” I said.

We all brought our luggage into the van. Jeanne walked up to me from the hotel entrance.

“Want to battle again?” Jeanne asked.

“I can‘t, I’m leaving today.” I answered.

“Oh, well I’ll meet you at Crystal Lake High School then.” Jeanne said with a disappointment tone in her voice.

Jeanne walked back into the hotel as I went into the van. Dad drove out of the parking lot as I looked at Rose Town for the last time until next summer. Dad drove onto the Beedrill Highway that would take us back to Shellder Beach, where I live. The bad part is that it takes four hours to get back home.

One hours later, I sat there bored while Sheena kept saying the same thing to annoy Nick.

“Are we there yet?” Sheena asked.

“No.” answered Nick.

“Are we there yet?” Sheena asked again.

“No.” answered Nick in frustration.

“Are we NOW there yet?” Sheena asked again.

“For the last time WE AREN’T HOME YET!!!!” Nick yelled out loud.

“Nick don’t shout.” dad said.

Nick sat there in anger as I tried not to giggle at this site.

“So……are we there yet?” Sheena said giggling.

Nick started to tighten his fists and glared at her. Another hour later we were still in the van, slowly going towards the brink of insanity. Sheena was still asking Nick if we were home yet. Finally dad told Sheena to be quiet or she would get no desserts for the next week. Sheena was quiet as a mouse ever since she heard dad say that.

Another hour has passed. Sheena brought out her skitty to keep her company while I sat there, staring out the window. I started counting license plates of cars during the whole time. Tons of cars seem to have a rapidash license plates on them. I also saw some butterfree and ledyba fly overhead.

“I want to catch a ledyba.” Sheena said.

“Forget it Sheena.” dad said while Sheena pouted.

Another hour later, I was about to jump out the window. Then dad drove to a gas station on the side of the road. There were two cars there. Everyone, including me, got out of the van. Nick went into the department store to go to the bathroom, Dad was getting gas for the van, and Sheena and I waited by the forest area.

“So why are we here?” Sheena asked.

“Because we just are.” I sneered.

A small kid walks up to us from one of the cars at the gas station. He was wearing a pair of blue shorts, a yellow and blue striped shirt, a pair of black sneakers, and white socks. He has short blonde hair with three small spikes of hair on both sides of his head, almost like my hair but not long like mine, and dark yellow eyes with a thick pair of glasses over them. He also wore a belt that stores poke balls and two poke balls were on them.

“Hi I’m Sam. Do any of you want to have a pokemon battle?” the kid asked.

“Sure!” Sheena yelled before I could answer. “And I’m going to win!”

“I wouldn’t be so sure.” Sam said while taking a pokeball off of his belt.

Next chapter-Flying Nuisance

Chris 2.1
9th March 2003, 08:21 AM
its very good, and i have a slight feeling the flying nusiance is Magnemite...:). Is it? is it?

Anyway, maybe when you get a new chapter you should post it in the updates topic. Another good idea is to S-L-O-W D-O-W-N! Maybe post 3 chapters a week or something, because you can give readers all the time you want for them to wait.

Some authors (like the LTL and EBTV cross) waited MONTHS for a new chapter, so make sure you let people wait a little, as if there is too much to read (IE: 10 new chappies) they mightnt read!

Mystic Latios
9th March 2003, 09:47 AM
ShinyMarill-Okay I'll just post three new chapters per week then. I'll post one today, tuesday, and friday. I'll post the new chapter sometime today.

Mystic Latios
9th March 2003, 11:03 AM

Chapter Seven-Flying Nuisance

I stood behind Sheena, watching the battle.

“I choose ralts!” Sheena yelled.

Sheena tossed the pokeball and a bright light bursts out of it. The light forms into the ralts pokemon.

“Whats going on?” ralts asked.

“I choose spearow!” Sam yelled.

Sam threw the pokeball into the air and a spearow comes out of it and flies around raltz. It had small crimson colored wings and had a black feathers covering its small body with a white belly. It had mustard yellow colored feathers around its head and its tail. It also had very sharp talons and a very sharp twisted beak.

“Sheena, raltz is just a baby! Why are you sending it out to battle?” I asked.

Sheena ignored me as she watched the spearow.

“Alright spearow, use peck attack!” Sam yelled.

The spearow flew at ralts and pecked its head with its beak. Ralts kept holding its head in pain.

“Ralts, use growl attack!” Sheela yelled.

Ralts opened its mouth and screamed a growl attack. The spearow landed on the ground and tried to cover its ears with its wings.

“Ow that hurts you ****!” spearow yelled.

“Now use confusion attack ralts!” Sheena yelled.

“What is this confusion attack?” ralts asked.

“Sheena, ralts is just a baby. The only attack it knows is growl!” I said.

“……I’m gonna lose.” Sheena said.

“Spearow use fury attack!” Sam said grinning.

“This is for making me want to use a hearing aid!” spearow yelled.

Spearow flew at ralts and kept pecking it with its beak and slashing it with its talons. Ralts took seven slashes before it fell down, fainted.

“You’ll pay for that!” Sheena said while putting ralts back in the pokeball.

“What pokemon are you gonna chose next?” Sam asked while thinking of his new victory.

“Go skitty!” Sheena yelled.

Sheena threw a pink pokeball with a white heart on it (a love ball). Skitty pops out of the pokeball and stands by Sheena purring.

“Skitty use sing attack!” Sheena yelled while putting in ear plugs.

I tossed ear plugs to Sam while I put ear plugs into my ears. Sam put them in his ears just when skitty started singing a hypnotic tune that made the spearow closed its eyes slowly. Spearow fell to the floor sleeping.

“Tackle it skitty!” Sheena yelled while taking her ear plugs out of her ears.

Skitty ran towards the sleeping spearow and rammed its head into its side, knocking it out.

“Oh crap!” Sam yelled.

“I’m going to win! I’m going to win!” Sheena cheered with joy.

“I’m not going to let you win THAT easily! Go magnemite!” Sam yelled while frowning.

Sam tossed a pokeball into the air and a magnemite pops out in front of Sam. It looked like a round steel basketball with two large gray magnets for arms. It also had two large screws for legs and a large screw on top of its head. It only had one big eyeball in the middle of its steel basketball-like body. It floated in the air, staring at its opponent, skitty.

“Okay magnemite, use tackle attack!” yelled Sam.

“Roger Roger!” magnemite said.

“Use your tackle too skitty!”

“I’m be the winner and that metal thing will be the zero!” skitty yelled.

The two pokemon kept ramming into each other, but skitty seemed to have gotten more damage than magnemite since skitty had bruises on its tiny body.

“Use faint attack skitty!” Sheena yelled with frustration.

Skitty suddenly glowed black. It shot into the air like a bullet and flew at magnemite as a black blur. It rammed into magnemite and magnemite fell to the ground. Skitty jumped to the ground with a grin on its face.

“I’m the ruler of the world! No one can defeat me!” skitty said with a grin.

“Magnemite, use supersonic!” Sam yelled while making an even bigger grin.

Magnemite got up and large yellow glowing rings come out of its eyes. The yellow rings slam into skitty, making it fall down. Skitty got up and walked around like a drunk man that just came out of a bar. It was confused.

“Oh no!” Sheena cried in surprise.

“Yes! Magnemite, use thundershock!” Sam yelled while putting up a victory sign with his hand.

Magnemite’s magnets started glowing as large thunderbolts shot out and hit skitty, shocking it so much that we could see its skeleton like looking in an x-ray. Skitty fell to the ground, fainted.

“Skitty!” Sheena cried.

Sheena returned skitty into the poke ball.

“You meanie!” Sheena yelled as she ran back to the van crying.

“Whats with her?” Sam asked.

“She doesn’t like to lose.” I answered.

“Oh well everyone has to lose sometime in their lives.” Sam said while putting magnemite back into the pokeball. “Well I got to go. Bye!”

Sam ran back into a car and his parents drive out of the gas station. I walked back into the van just when Nick got into the van and dad drove out of the gas station and back onto the highway. Sheena was still sobbing over the battle she lost.

“Whats with her?” Nick sneered.

“She lost a pokemon match with a kid at a gas station.” I answered.

“I wasn’t talking to you moron!” Nick snapped.

“Nick shut up and turn around.” dad said while staring at Nick.

Nick turned around and stared out the window pouting. I sat there, looking out the same window and stared at the trees passing by. A bright green light flew pass the window and into the forest. It was the celebi! I suddenly remembered the vision that it showed me. I have to figure what was going on in the vision before it happens in the future. Who knows, my life might have to depend on knowing what the vision means.

Next chapter-Preparing For School

Mystic Latios
11th March 2003, 04:21 PM

Chapter Eight-Preparing For School

Another hour later, we arrived in our hometown, Shellder Beach. Shellder Beach is just a small town with a lot of stores near the shore, even the theme park. There were also a large boardwalk along the seashore with losts of arcades and food stalls.

I live in a beach house near the aquarium. The aquarium was also near the beach. After dad drove down a few streets, I finally saw our house and the aquarium. Our house had only one floor and a porch in the back of the house that is on the sandy white beach.

Our house is blue with white frames on the windows. I got out of the van as soon as the van stopped in the driveway. I felt the cool sea breeze rush against my face and heard the wingull fly overhead while I stood there.

“Hey dork, you going to carry your luggage?” Nick sneered.

“Do the world a favor and shut up Nick.” I snapped.

I carried my luggage to the front door and entered the living room. The living room extended from one side of the house to the other. I took off my sandals and felt the fluffy soft blue carpet under my feet. There was a couch on the other side of the room in front of a television and a large window with a great view of the ocean. The walls were pale white with sea shells hanging off the wall, along with the family picture near the front door.

Near the couch was the entrance to the dining room and the kitchen. Near the front door was a hallway that went to the four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The hallway and dining room walls were also pale white, while the kitchen has peach color walls. The kitchen, dining room, and utility room had light brown tiles with patterns on the floor. The utility room also had peach color walls along with my dad’s bedroom.

I walked down the hall to my bedroom at the end of the hall. The walls in my bedroom are light sky blue and white fluffy carpet, like the hall and living room carpet. My bed was by the window that showed our next door neighbor’s house, Amy Fishar’s house. There is a large shelf by the bedroom entrance with shelves full of books, mostly about legendary pokemon. There was a small television on my dark oak dresser drawer by the closet next to my bed. The ceiling is white, just like the ceiling throughout the house, and had a large green fan in the middle of the ceiling.

“Reena, Nick, Sheena, lets get going to the store and buy your school supplies for school.” yelled dad.

I just left my suitcases on the bed and ran back to the dreaded van of doom. I just got out of the van after a long drive here, so what makes you think I’m exited about going back in there? I sat in the van as we went to Cloystar Store. The store was the size of a large Walmart with a picture of a cloyster in front of a large yellow star on top of the store. I must have spent an hour getting lots of pencils, pens, notebook paper, paperclips, a book bag, and some other stuff for Sheena when she goes to elementary school.

I saw Amy Fishar, wearing the usual clothes she wears, along with her mom and dad buying school supplies too in the store. Amy and me are going to the same school this year, Crystal Lake High School. I thought I have heard something about the town Crystal Lake being nicknamed ‘The place where legendary pokemon are born’, but I’m not sure whether it was true or not. Anyway, Amy saw me and ran towards me with excitement in her bright blue eyes.

“Hey Reena! When did you get back?” Amy asked.

“Just a half hour ago.” I replied.

“Are you excited about going to Crystal Lake High?” Amy said.

“I would if Nick doesn’t go there.” I groaned.

“Oh yea. Well besides that small problem, I think its going to be great! Well I gotta go, bye!” Amy said excitingly.

I watch Amy run back to her parents.

“Hey moron, get back over here.” Nick scolded.

“Someone should stick a large cork in your large mouth Nick.” I said.

We all went back to the death machine, I mean the van. We all drove back home and I just left my clothes in the luggage along with Nick. We were going to pack it up in a few days anyway, so why bother unpacking? It was getting dark outside as I watch the sunset from the living room. The sun was setting over the ocean, making the sky in a color mixture of red, yellow, orange, and purple while the ocean shined a blue/green color. I went back into my bedroom, tired, and immediately went to sleep, exhausted from the summer trip.

A green light went past my window while I was asleep, but didn’t notice. My heavy eyelids slowly shut and my breathing slowed down. I started dreaming my usual dreams of training pokemon and winning first place in a pokemon tournament.

Next chapter: Water Vs. Water

Jon UKX
13th March 2003, 02:24 PM
Great chapter ST, although I think the battle in the next chapter will be Corsola VS Azurill.
Also, will we ever find out how Reena got her power to speak and understand pokemon.

Mystic Latios
13th March 2003, 03:24 PM
Jon UKX- Yes you will find out near the end of the story on how Reena got her power to speak and understand pokemon. And if this story gets popular, I might make one or two sequels that might explain more about her power.

I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow. And also the battle will be two pokemon against two pokemon so it might not neccesarily be corsola vs. azurill.

Mystic Latios
13th March 2003, 06:36 PM
Well I was going to write and post this chapter tomorrow, but I got nothing else to do today, so I decided to post this next chapter.

Chapter Nine: Water Vs. Water

I slowly opened my tired eyes to see azurill looking right into my face.

“Aaaaah!” I yelled in surprise as I fell out of my bed and onto the floor.

“You okay?” Azurill asked.

“Don’t ever do that again Azurill! What time is it anyway.” I groaned as I stood up drowsy.

“It is 7:30 in the morning according to this machine thing.” Azurill answered back.

“Its called a clock azurill. I told you a million times and you still can’t remember what it is.” I said.

After I put Azurill back into the pokeball, I slowly walked out of my bedroom like a hungry zombie and walked towards the kitchen. Nick was cooking breakfast for himself and stared at me walking like Frankenstein.

“Trying to audition to be Frankenstein? That would be a good part for you, since you won’t need make up to fit in the part.” Nick grinned.

“Haha very funny. This from a guy who actually IS Frankenstein to begin with.” I remarked.

Nick frowned and saw that his pancakes were on fire.

“Oh crap!” Nick said.

The familiar sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house.

“Get the door.” Nick ordered like a captain in the army.

“Just let dad answer it.” I said.

“Dad isn’t here, he’s at work. Now go get the door!” Nick yelled.

“Yea whatever you moron.” I grumbled.

“What did you say?!” Nick asked with a pissed off look on his face.

“I said I would like to own a Vaporeon.” I answered.

“….whatever.”

Nick went to get the fire extinguisher as I walked into the living room and walked towards the front door. I opened it to see Amy Fisher there in her usual outfit and perky as usual.

“Hey whats up?” Amy asked.

“Well there is now a hilarious scene going on in the kitchen.”

“Your brother is attempting to cook again isn’t he?” Amy said with a crooked smile.

“Well you won that bet.” I grinned.

“I should have brought my camera. I could have filmed it and mail it to that Funniest Home Videos show.”

“Yep you should have.”

“Anyway, how was your vacation?” Amy asked.

“It was okay. I caught a new pokemon at the Pokehunt at Celebi Gardens.” I answered.

“Oh really? Want to have a two against two battle?” Amy asked.

“Are you talking about the new kind of battle system that they have in Houen?”

“No I’m talking about the battling in the Mystery Tower at Crystal Lake, of course I’m talking about the battling in Houen.” Amy said.

“Mystery Tower? Never heard of that place in Crystal Lake.” I said with curiosity.

“You haven’t? Everyone that has been there knows about it, well know little about it.”

“Can you tell me about it?” I asked.

“I will if you beat me in the pokemon match. And also if I win, I get your Famous Pokemon Masters card.”

There are new cards out in the market called Famous Pokemon Masters cards. They are a group of trading cards that show a picture of the pokemon master and information about him on the back of the card. Right now, there are only 62 cards out there. I have a #54 Laura Zophine, who discovered the water stone.

“Okay I accept your challenge.” I answered with a smirk.

We both walk onto the beach. We both have water pokemon so the match will occur in the ocean. Amy took two poke balls out of her pocket and threw them into the air.

“Corsola and Squirtle, I choose you!” Amy yelled.

The pokeballs opened and a large blast of white light came out and Amy’s Corsola and Squirtle were now in the water. I took my two pokeballs and also threw them in the air also.

“Azurill and Goldeen, I choose you!” I yelled.

Azurill and Goldeen came out of the poke balls and landed in the water. Goldeen looked like she was in a grumpy mood. I hoped that she would battle anyway. Sheena ran towards the beach, not wanting to miss this match. Sheena was still in her pajamas and her small blue bunny slippers.

“Sheena get back into the house.” I ordered her.

“No. You can’t make me.” Sheena said while sticking her tongue out at me.

“Squirtle, use water gun on Azurill! Corsola, use bubble on Goldeen!” yelled Amy.

Before I could order an attack, Squirtle spat out gallons and gallons of water at Azurill, knocking him back a few feet. Corsola blew bubbles from its mouth, but Goldeen easily dodged it.

“How dare that little piece of….” Goldeen was saying.

“Goldeen use Peck attack!” I yelled.

“I’m not taking orders from you loser!” Goldeen remarked.

Azurill swam quickly at Squirtle and head butted it, knocking it out.

“I knew I should have trained Squirtle more.” Amy said while returning Squirtle into the pokeball. “But you won’t be able to defeat my Corsola! Use spike cannon!”

Corsola’s spikes on its head glowed a faint blue light as dozens of blue needles shot out like a cannon, aiming at Azurill and Goldeen.

“What a moron.” Goldeen said while rolling her eyes.

Goldeen swam underwater as Azurill started dodging the needles. Goldeen aimed her horn at Corsola as she swam like a torpedo, ready to destroy its enemy. Goldeen rammed its horn into Corsola’s side, using her Horn Attack. Corsola flew out of the water and ran around the beach crying. Amy returned Corsola into her poke ball while I returned my pokemon back into their pokeballs too.

“That was a short match.” Amy said, disappointed that she wasn’t getting my card.

“Now tell me about this Mystery Tower.” I said, reminding her about the bet.

“Oh yea I forgot. They said it was built a thousand years ago, well a small part of the support structure. No one knows why it was built. They said that a king used to rule the area that Crystal Lake and several other towns are in, but he died just when they started making the building. No one knows how he died and found no evidence on where his remains are.
The tower is right by the lake between Crystal Lake High School and the town itself. Some have theorized that it wasn’t a tower at all, but just a place where they dig for diamonds, since there were a very small few diamonds found in that section. Some also thought it was a creature that killed this king, but of course they had no proof.
It is now a town memorial and no one is allowed to dig or trash the place. And some say that during a dark night while the full moon is showing that people can hear a growling noise in that area and only the brave would enter the place, never to be seen again.”

“Never seen again? If you were trying to scare me there, it isn’t working.” I said.

“No I mean it! People have disappeared there.” Amy said.

“Sure whatever.”

“Well I got to go back home now. Bye!” Amy said in a cheerful voice.

I waved at her as Sheena walked back into the house with a frown on her face. I guess she was expecting me to lose. I walked back into the house, thinking about the mystery tower. I wonder if any more information about the tower is at the library? I’ll go to the library after breakfast, that’s if Nick didn’t burn the kitchen area down already.

Next chapter-Going to School

Mystic Latios
14th March 2003, 07:11 PM

Chapter Ten-Going to School

It’s been one week since I’ve checked the library. They had no information on the mystery tower in Crystal Lake. Figures, they rarely have any book that is non fiction. I was packing my suitcase for school. The school had dormitories for students there. I walked out of my bedroom with my dark blue suitcase and a backpack along with Nick, who came out with a pitch black suitcase and also a badge on his sweater. I also wore a sweater since it was cold outside, even though it was August.

The badge was black with a purple trim around the edges and had a picture of a Gengar on it. He said that everyone gets a different kind of badge, depending on which dorm tower you go to. Nick looked at me as we went out the front door.

“Ready to fail high school?” Nick sneered.

“No but you probably are.” I snapped.

We had to walk to the school bus stop to get to the school. The bus is suppose to pick us up and take us to a train station, where it will take us, along with other students, to Crystal Lake High School. Most kids that go to this school can easily get there by bus. But some people, like me and Nick, live too far away and have to get there by train. Everyone has to attend to the school for four years before they could graduate. I don’t know anything about the dorm towers.

We arrive at the bus station near the boardwalk and sat at the benches. I looked at my watch. It was eight o-clock in the morning. I was starting to wonder where Amy was. I knew immediately when I saw her running towards me with a suitcase in her hand and a blue backpack on her back with a baseball bat in it. He blonde curly hair was waving in the breeze as she stopped running and stood in front of us.

“Hey Reena!” Amy said with exitement. “Ready to go to Crystal Lake High?”

“Well of course.” I said, watching for the bus.

Amy sat down on the bench next to me while shivering from the icy cold wind. We were the only ones from Shellder Beach attending Crystal Lake High School. We sat there on the benches as we felt the soft gentle ocean breeze come past us again. I started shivering while cursing at myself for not putting a coat on.

“I’m freezing!” Amy yelled. “What is the temperature out here? Absolute zero?!”

“It thirty nine degrees outside. Don’t you ever check the weather channel?” Nick snapped.

I could see why Amy was cold, since she was wearing shorts an a starmie baseball team shirt. She also was wearing the official starmie baseball team hat. I was wearing my jeans and a blue sweater while my brother was also wearing a pair of jeans, but a black sweater.

“Well its kind of obvious that I don’t. Because if I did, I wouldn’t be here wearing shorts now would I Einstein?” Amy said while glaring at him.

Nick’s face scrunched up like a prune as I saw the bus park next to the station.

“Finally!” I exclaimed.

We carried our suitcases on the bus. The bus was the size of a regular gray hound bus, but it was a yellow bus with a picture of a rapidash on one side. We sat at the back of the bus with our suitcases. The bus was empty, since it was only picking up kids in the area around Azalea Town. The sign at the front of the bus changed from Shellder Beach to Rose Town.

“Cool! I always wanted to see Rose Town.” Amy said.

The bus started to move down the road. I looked one last time at the town I lived in before we exited on Beedrill Highway. I stared at the familiar highway with dread. Luckily, this time I brought my Gameboy Advance with me. I took it out of my backpack and flipped the on switch. I started playing Pokemon Derby, a car racing game where pokemon race each other in cars.

It seemed like only minutes during the trip to Rose Town. The bus stopped at the bus station in Rose Town. I saw Jeanne Greenfield walk onto the bus with a deep green suitcase in her hands.

“Hi Reena! Told you I was going to Crystal Lake High.” Jeanne said with a smile.

“Who is she?” Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

“This is Jeanne Greenfield. I met her at the Celebi Plaza Hotel during my vacation.” I said.

“Oh, what kind of pokemon does she have?” Amy asked.

“Well I have a Skiploom and a Swablu.” Jeanne answered for me.

“Whoa a Swablu?! I heard that they were pretty rare. Where did you get one?” Amy asked with excitement.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.” answered Jeanne.

"Can I see it?" Amy begged.

"No." Jeanne said.

Jeanne sat down next to us while Nick walked to the front of the bus to sit away from us. The sign at the front of the bus did read Azalea Town, but suddenly changed to Gold City. I guess there was no kids going to high school this year.

The bus started moving again, just when we saw a kid run towards the bus with a very dark crimson red suitcase in his hand. The bus driver noticed the kid and stopped. The kid ran onto the bus and started gasping for air. He was wearing a pair of red shorts and a yellow sweater. He has red eyes, probably contact lenses, and has short red hair with two small spikes at both sides of his head, like mine but much shorter. He was wearing white sneakers with white socks on. The kid walked to the back of the bus near us.

“Man I thought I was never going to make it.” He said while breathing hard. Must not be the kind of kid that likes sports that much.

“Well may be you should have came early Max.” Jeanne said with a frown.

Jeanne noticed me and Amy staring at her.

“Sorry. This is Max Morseph.” Jeanne said.

“Hi.” Amy and I said at the same time.

“Hi.” Max said with a shy tone in his voice.

“Those are contact lenses aren’t they?” Amy asked Max

“What? Oh yes of course they are. I got tired of wearing glasses.”

The bus started moving again on the highway and was heading north. The bus immediately got of Beedrill Highway and onto Golden Highway. I stared at the screen of my Gameboy Advance. Amy stared out the window as she saw a black four legged figure run through the trees quickly.

“Did you guys see that?” Amy asked quickly.

“See what?” Jeanne said puzzled.

The dark figure had disappeared.

“Oh nothing. Probably just a pokemon running around.” Amy said.

She stared out the window, wondering what it was. I, on the other hand, saw the same green light, Celebi, pass by the window very quickly. I started wondering why Celebi is following me. I also remembered that vision that I saw. I sat there trying to figure out the meaning of the vision while the bus was getting closer and closer to its next destination, Gold City.

Next chapter-A New Rival

Jon UKX
15th March 2003, 04:11 PM
Great chapter! I wonder who Reena’s rival going to be,

Mystic Latios
16th March 2003, 04:04 PM
Jon UKX- You'll find out very soon who her rival is :D

Chapter Eleven-A New Rival

We arrived at Gold City. Now I know why it was called Gold City. The city’s buildings looked like they were made of gold, of course it was probably copper plates all over it. I thought I was going to go blind from all the reflecting light. The buldings looked like they were reaching towards the clear sky.

“This place looks cool. I wish I lived here.” Amy said while staring at the buildings.

“From what I heard about this place, it’s a bad city to live in. Don’t forget that looks aren’t everything. Even the most beautiful city can be the worse city to live in.” Jeanne said with a stern face.

The bus stopped at a bus station. Five people came on the bus. I immediately hated the first person that came on the bus. She has fluffy blonde hair that went down to her shoulders and brown eyes. She was the same height that I was and was sticking her nose in the air, acting like she was better than anyone else. She was wearing a pink frilled blouse with a small pink skirt and high heeled black shoes with white socks that went up to her knees. She also has a large red purse in her hands.

The second person that came on. He has black hair and green eyes that could make a little girl shiver in fear. He was wearing a black sweater and black pants with black sneakers. He was also sticking his nose in the air, acting like he was better than everyone else. The third person, who was probably the second person’s friend, has brown hair with emerald green eyes. He was also wearing all black like the second person.

The fourth person that came on has long red hair that went down past her shoulders a little bit in a ponytail and also has blue eyes. She was wearing a red frilly dress with black shoes and plain white socks that went up to her knees. I’m guessing that this was the first person’s friend.

The last person I immediately recognized from the Pokehunt, Amanda Eversans. She was wearing the same clothes that she wore at the Pokehunt. All of them have black suitcases and walked to the back towards us. The first person stared at us like a hungry snake ready to pounce on a mouse.

“Well, are you going to move?” The first person said in a snotty tone.

“And why should we?” I sneered.

“Because only to best people sit in the back seats, and we are the best while you all are a bunch of nothings. So move it!” The first person answered.

“And what makes you think you have the right to make us move?” Max snapped.

“Because I am Brittney Stars, the best trainer at my school.” Brittney said and then stared at the second person with black hair and clothes. “And he has tied with me on the best trainer at the school, my boyfriend Andrew Dorf.”

“And I, Matilda Warmen, tied as second best in the school with Jack Zewol.” Matilda said while staring at the third person.

“And Amanda here is in third place.” Brittney said while looking at Amanda with a frown.

“Nice to see you again too Amanda.” I said.

“Do you know this loser?” Brittney sneered at Amanda.

“Yea we met at the Celebi Gardens in Rose Town. I had a battle with her and beaten her. Her pokemon are weak.” Amanda said with a frown.

“Excuse me?! Who are you calling a loser miss queen of the grimers.” Amy yelled in fury.

Brittney’s face suddenly turned deep red and her face looked like it was going to explode. I guess she has a very bad temper problem.

“How dare you call me that! I’m going to teach you a lesson you’ll never forget!” Brittney screamed while taking a pokeball out of her purse. The bus driver walked towards us.

“Pokemon battles are not allowed on the bus. If you try to do anything on here, I’ll have you walking to the school.” The bus driver strictly said. “Now go sit in the front!”

The group walks to the front of the bus and sat down.

“I’ll get you all for this!” Brittney sneered.

“Whatever wart face.” Max said.

“A wart?! Where?!” Brittney yelled while looking at the mirror at the front of the bus. Her face suddenly showed anger as she turned back to Max.

“What a moron. And Amanda is a liar. She didn’t win a battle. She didn’t even battle me in the first place!” I said quietly.

“Forget about them.” Jeanne said. “Its not worth it trying to fight them in a battle. Their pokemon are probably very weak anyway.”

The bus started moving again. The sign now says the Oakland Train Station, where all of us will go on a train that will take us to Crystal Lake High School. The bus went back on Golden Highway and suddenly switched to Crimson Highway. Red trees were passing by quickly while the sky was still crystal clear and the sun’s light still beaming down towards the ground. The snot group in the front were still talking and also looked at me and laughed. I felt like choking them.

It didn’t seem that long when we got off the highway and were now going on a long winding road on a flat land full of large oak trees. I sat there wondering when we would arrive there so that I could get away from those five morons in the front.

Next chapter-Dark and Moonless Night

Mystic Latios
19th March 2003, 12:22 AM

Chapter Twelve-Dark and Moonless Night

We finally arrived at the Oakland Train Station in Oakland. We all waited for the snot group to get off the bus before we got off with our suitcases. It was a very small train station with only one lobby, two bathrooms, and the loading station. The lobby was mostly made of oak wood with wooden carvings of Seedot on the pillars and banisters. There were other busses here too, full of students attending the school.

“Hey!”

I turned around to see the kid that Sheena battled at the gas station, Sam.

“Never thought I would see you here.” I said.

“Its my first year here.” Sam said.

“Mine too.” I replied.

“And who is this? Your boyfriend?” Amy chuckled.

“No I’m Sam Bolten. I met her at the gas station near Shellder Beach.” Sam said while he was trying to hide his now red face.

“He battled my little sister and won.” I said while glaring at Amy. She took the hint on not making another batch of boyfriend jokes that she used when I talked to a boy in elementary school.

“Well hello.” Jeanne said with a kind voice. “I’m Jeanne Greenfield.”

“I’m Reena’s friend, Amy Fishar.”

“I’m Max Morseph.”

“Nice to meet you all.” Sam replied.

“All students attending Crystal Lake High School for their first years must board on the train now.” the conductor yelled over everyone else’s talking.

We all ran onto the deep blue and gold train car saying ‘first year car’. We started walking down the cramp hall full of new year students. All of them were talking about how great school is going to be and also what pokemon they have. The school usually have pokemon tournaments each year that have the new two against two pokemon battles featured in Houen. They also gives points to people who followed the rules and beat someone in the tournaments. Whichever tower earns the most points for their tower team wins a huge golden trophy. I read all about this in the library back in Shellder Beach.

I watched a girl that was crying walked into a room almost full of people talking and sitting in seats. I turned towards one of the new students.

“Why is she crying?” I asked the person.

“Her father had died in a car accident just a few weeks ago. And also I heard of another student on here who’s mother was murdered by a robber trying to rob a house. I feel sorry for those two.” The student said.

I ran to catch up with the group, thinking about how I know how they feel. Having to loose a parent in a horrible way. We finally found an empty room on the train car. We all sat and closed the door. The room was light blue, just like all the other rooms and hallway, with gold colored borders at the edges of the walls. The window looked like a medieval window and we all saw the sun starting to set. Did the bus ride really take that long?

“Ready for school Reena?” Amy asked.

“Yep definitely.”

“So starting to wonder which tower you will be in?” Jeanne asked.

“How do they organize people into the towers?” I asked.

“Well they have some kind of test to tell a person’s personality. Moon Tower, for example, only have people who are very persistent or ambitious.” Sam answered.

“What about the other towers?” Amy asked.

“Well Amazon Tower only have people who are sincere or reliable, Spirit Tower only have people who are generous or resilient, and Aurora Tower only have people who are loyal or hopeful. Each tower is represented by a picture of a pokemon and also represent the team name, like a mascot in a baseball team. Aurora Tower’s mascot is a Suicune, Spirit Tower’s mascot is a Gengar, Amazon Tower’s mascot is a Celebi, and Moon Tower’s mascot is an Absol.” Sam answered again.

“You sure do know a lot about the school.” I said.

“Well I guess I do.” Sam said while his face was going red again.

“Are you blushing Sam Bolten?” Amy said while grinning.

“Nope, just a sun burn from vacation.” Sam said.

Amy didn’t believed that, but she kept quiet when I glared at her again. Sam was still wearing the same outfit I saw him wear at the gas station during vacation. I don't see why every time Amy sees a man's face go red, she always thinks that the man has a crush on someone.

The train was speeding down the track. An hour later, the sun had finally set and the stars sparkled in the sky like it was covered in silver glitter. The moon wasn‘t seen in the clear sky, a new moon. Everyone was asleep and dreaming their dreams but Amy.

Amy started thinking of the dark figure she saw while on the bus. It looked like a four legged pokemon. She looked out the window to see only a large plain full of long grass and a few pine trees. She suddenly saw the same figure again following the train. It jumped and hid in the knee high grass. She started thinking on what it was.

‘Probably just a Houndour.’ Amy thought as she decided to fall asleep.

I started dreaming again. I suddenly had a dream about the vision, except I was in it. The ground slowly raised into high walls around the girl that was crying. I suddenly remembered about the girl that was crying on the train. Was she the person here in the vision, or was it the other person that the student talked about? Or was it a different person that wasn’t here? Whoever it was, she was crying. A figure slowly raised from the ground and stared at the girl with its bloodshot crimson eyes and I heard a chuckle from the thing.

I suddenly woke up. I saw Celebi floating right next to me with its finger near my forehead. It saw that I was awake and flew out of the now open window. I closed the window and watch Celebi fly towards the sky and disappeared again. The vision that Celebi just showed me now was barely clearer than the last one. The beast behind the sad girl definitely walked on four huge legs, but other than that, no other clues about it.

I started to feel tired again as shut my heavy eyes and fell asleep. The regular dreams that I usually dream come up again. Winning a pokemon tournament, being an expert on water pokemon, being a pokemon master.

Next chapter-Arriving at Crystal Lake

Jon UKX
19th March 2003, 11:14 AM
Great chapter ST, were the houses of Crystal Lake High inspired by the Hogwarts houses from Harry Potter? (oh BTW have you read chapter 4 of SD?)

Mystic Latios
19th March 2003, 03:22 PM
Jon UKX-Yes the houses of Crystal Lake were inspired by the Hogwarts houses in the Harry Potter books. And I'll go read chapter four right now.

I'll post the next chapter on Friday.....may be even thursday too if I have nothing to do that day.

Jon UKX
20th March 2003, 04:07 PM
I just reread Crystal lake and I just wondered if you got inspiration from Harry Potter for this fic.

Mystic Latios
21st March 2003, 09:53 PM
Jon UKX- I got some inspiration from the Harry Potter books for this story.

Well here is the next chapter. Its a pretty short one too.

Chapter Thirteen-Arriving at Crystal Lake

I slowly opened my dead tired eyes to see daylight pouring through the window. Everyone else was up and taking their suitcases out from under the seats.

“I was wondering when you would wake up. We’re at Crystal Lake now.” Jeanne said.

“Really?”

“Yes. We’re getting to the school by the school buses there. If you hurry up, we can get a good seat there and see the Mystery Tower I’ve been telling you about.”

I got up immediately and took my suitcase out from under my seat. We all walked out of our compartment into the small narrow hallway full of new year students. Everyone got off the train and into the station. The station was swamped with students, who were talking about how great their year at school will be. The train station here looked like an imitation of the train station in Oakland, but the carvings on the pillars were of Suicune and not Seedot.

“All the new years go on the blue buses, the second years to the green buses, the third years on the purple buses, and the fourth years on the gray buses!” a man in a black suit said to the students in the train station.

Immediately, everyone swarmed out of there like Beedrill and onto the buses. Me and the rest of the group ran towards the buses, but got on the only blue bus that wasn’t full. The buses that the first years had to go on looked like your regular school bus you would see anywhere, but they were blue instead of yellow. Luckily the brat group wasn’t on this bus.

We sat near the back of the bus, where people were showing off their pokemon. The bus started to move out of the train station platform and went over a speed bump at full speed, making everyone fly out of their seats and smack their heads on the roof. Everyone started holding their heads from the headache we all now have.

“Does he even know how to drive?” Amy said in anger while her eyebrow was twitching.

“Guess not. May be I should get my Spearow to go after him.” Sam suggested.

“No, we’ll bide our time, and soon will think of the ultimate revenge against the bus driver.” Max joked while trying to look like an evil villain thinking of a new scheme.

The bus started to move through the town of Crystal Lake. It was a rather large community with all kinds of stores and a dance club where only members are allowed in. The architecture of the buildings in the town were Swiss, Alpine-Italian, Bavarian, and Norwegian and designed in a mountain country style buildings and homes. The homes had window boxes full of flowers, front porches, and large balconies. There is also a large mall nearby the lake itself.

The lake was huge, about the size of two or three Goldenrod City’s right next to each other. The water was crystal clear, like no pollution has ever touched the lake ever. Anyone could have easily seen the bottom of the lake with no problem.

The bus was heading north past the town on the south side of the lake and going on a long road on the right side of the lake. On the left side of the lake was a large forest area, with what looks like a wooden beams of a building about three stories high. There seems to be lots of people there, taking pictures of the old under construction building.

“That’s the Mystery Tower Reena.” Amy said while staring at it too.

So that was the Mystery Tower. I hoped that I would learn more about it during school.

“I’ve heard some weird stuff about the tower.” Max said.

“Like what?” Jeanne asked.

“Like a monster hides underneath the tower underground, and it only comes out on a full moon night to eat people named Jeanne!” Max said while throwing a plastic spider at Jeanne, making her jump.

“You jerk!” Jeanne yelled with fury. “He always plays pranks on me. I was hoping he would spend his time making pranks on that spoiled brat group, but I guess not.”

“What other pranks do you have up your sleeve?” Amy asked with a grin on her face. I could tell she is going to use some of them on Brittney Stars.

While Max talks about the pranks he was going to use during school, I stared out the window looking at the Mystery Tower. I suddenly thought of the joke Max said about a beast hidden under the tower. I suddenly knew where the vision took place, the Mystery Tower! It had to happen there, but I couldn’t figure out what the beast is and who the person in the vision was. The beast could easily be a pokemon. Unfortunately, I couldn’t think about any pokemon that could be the beast in the vision. May be it could be an undiscovered pokemon?

About ten minutes later, we saw what looked like Crystal Lake High School. The school reminded me of that Hogwarts School in those Harry Potter books, but it was a little smaller. It looked like a square medieval castle with huge towers at the corners of the building. The main part of the school itself was three stories high, while the towers were four stories high. The stones that made up the school were bright white with hints of gray.

The bus stops at the entrance of the school. The entrance door was taller than the bus and made of mahogany wood with four carvings on it; Suicune, Celebi, Gengar, and Absol. Everyone stared at the door in awe, since the carvings looked like it would suddenly become alive and jump out.

“Wow this place is huge!” Sam said in awe.

“What did you expect. Its a school. Its suppose to be big.” Max said.

“Schools are usually smaller than that. I should know since my elementary school would be extremely small compared to this school.” I said.

“Whatever.” Max said as the huge entrance doors open slowly.

Next chapter-The Aurora Tower

Jon UKX
22nd March 2003, 07:49 AM
Great chapter-even if it is a bit short. but where exactly is Crystal Lake High? Kanto,Johto or even Hoenn?

Mystic Latios
22nd March 2003, 08:25 AM
Jon UKX-It takes place in Johto, since I did mention Goldenrod City,Ilex Forest, and Azalea Town in the story, and all of those places are in Johto.

Mystic Latios
24th March 2003, 12:28 PM

Chapter Fourteen-The Aurora Tower

Everyone walked through the large doors and into the large entrance hall. The hall was empty, with two doors on the right side of the room and two doors on the left side. There was a huge grand staircase at the back of the room that stretched towards the balcony on the second floor. The stairs looked like it was made of polished silver with golden railings bordering it. The railings all had little carvings of Dragonair wrapping around the top bar of the railings.

The room itself was made of blue marble with huge golden pillars that reached towards the skylight on the ceiling. The skylight has different colors like a rainbow, shining multi colors towards the floor. The group heard a lot of talking on the right side door near the wondrous staircase.

“So where are we suppose to go?” Sam asked.

The nearest door to the right slowly opened while an announcement went on through the speakers by the entrance door.

“All new years enter through the open door in the entrance hall to be sorted into your dormitories in a single line.”

“I guess we go through there.” Max said as everyone walked through the door in a single line.

They all entered a long dark hallway with black walls. At the end was another door made of steel with a lock on it. Some of the kids here were starting to get nervous looking at the door. The door opens and a woman, probably a teacher at this school, walks out and stands in front of the group.

“Hello new years. I am Mrs. Welshar and I’m the World History teacher here at Crystal Lake High School. Now when I call your name, you will enter through the door and sit on a stool. You will wait on the stool until we tell you which tower you will live in during your four years at this school.”

Mrs. Welshar picks up a list from her pocket and scans it.

“Jose Shore!”

A boy standing right next to us slowly walks through the door and it shuts behind him. A minute later, she looks at the list again.

“Marla Shule!”

A girl with long blue hair walks through the door and shuts behind her. A few minutes later, the door swings open.

“Blake Norine!”

Then she called Lola Nersan, Fred Marsel, and several other kids before she finally called one of the members of that snot group.

“Brittney Stars!”

Brittney stuck her nose in the air proudly as she walked towards the door. The teacher didn’t seem to like her attitude as she walked past the door and the door slams shut behind her.

“I hope her nose doesn’t get stuck in an electric fan on the ceiling from pointing it so high.” Max joked.

Then Mrs. Welshar kept reading along the list. Andrew Dorf. Matilda Warmen. Jack Zewol. Amanda Eversans, who looked kind of nervous. She continued down the list till she finally called a member of our group.

“Max Morseph!”

“Well I’ll tell you how my torture session went, if I survive.” Max joked again.

“Lets just hope he doesn’t survive.” Jeanne said, still angry at him for throwing a plastic spider at her on the bus.

She continued on the list until Amy and I were the last people in the hallway.

“Amy Fishar!”

“Well I’ll be seeing ya at the other side.” Amy said as she walked past the door. A few minutes later, the door swung open and Mrs. Welshar looked at the list for the last time.

“Reena Bloome!”

I walked slowly past the door and into a dark room with only a light in the center. There was a stool in the light along with four banners with the pictures of Suicune, Gengar, Celebi, and Absol on them. An Espeon sat next to the stool, staring at me.

I sat at the stool while the pokemon stared at me with it black jelly bean-like eyes. Its eyes suddenly glowed blue as I started to feel dizzy. I felt like something was in my head, searching for something, as I felt like I was going to puke all over Espeon. I started hoping that the sickness would stop.

My wish came true as the dizziness stopped. The psychic pokemon pointed its long tail towards the Suicune banner as a blue badge floated towards me. I picked it off from the air and examined it.

The badge was dark blue with a gold round border on it with a picture of Suicune in the center. Words suddenly appear on the wall saying ‘You will be staying at Aurora Tower while being here at Crystal Lake High School. Congratulations.’

Part of the wall suddenly opens into, what looks like, a large cafeteria full of students. There were four rows of tables in the room; one with a Suicune banner over it, one with a Gengar banner over it, one with a Celebi banner over it, and one with a Absol banner over it.

The cafeteria was huge, with two kitchens on each side of the room and a huge window right behind me. At the other side of the cafeteria was a huge door, that probably went into the entrance hall. The ceiling had only pale white tiles on the ceiling.

I walked towards the row of tables with the Suicune banner over it. I saw that Amy Fishar was at the table and was excited to see me.

“So you’re staying at Aurora Tower too! This is great!” Amy said with excitement.

“Where did the snot group go in.?” I asked.

“They are all going to Moon Tower along with Max Morseph. He was pretty pissed off when he heard that he has to stay with that group. Oh and Sam Bolten is going to stay in Spirit Tower while Jeanne Greenfield is staying at Amazon Tower.”

A bell rang as we both sat at the table. An announcement came on the speaker.

“All students will report to their dormitory towers immediately. Classes will start tomorrow.”

The students ran out of the cafeteria like a herd of Dodrio and ran up the elegant staircase. The Gengar and Absol group ran to the left side of the balcony to a long hallway while my group and the Celebi group went right.

The Celebi group ran to another hallway while the Suicune group now walked down the very long hallway. The hallway looked like any other school hallway, but with no lockers against the walls. There were regular wooden doors with small windows that lead to the classrooms.

We arrive at a huge blue door at the very end of the winding hallway with a Suicune picture on it. The door slowly swung open to reveal a large round room with a staircase winding up to a wooden door.

A gray stone fireplace was on the wall next to a large window with a great view of a pokemon stadium and Crystal Lake. I could easily see the Mystery Tower standing there by the lake. The room was bright blue with a crystal chandelier hanging on the ceiling above us. The staircase itself looked like it was made of gold.

I started thinking on how great my school year will be while the Celebi stared at me in the shadows under the staircase.

Next chapter-First Class of the Day

Jon UKX
24th March 2003, 01:19 PM
Great chapter ST, will Reena makes new friends?

Mystic Latios
25th March 2003, 05:21 PM

Chapter Fifteen-First Class of the Day

I woke up in my dormitory room in the Aurora Tower. My room was pretty small, about the size of one small bedroom. It had a dell computer in one corner of the room by the window, which had a more better view than the window in the common room downstairs. My bed was right by the door that exits into the hallway while the person I had to share the room with, Anne Borsyn, is already awake and sitting in her bed next to the computer.

Annie Borsyn was the same height as me with long purple hair with a ponytail at the back and large blue eyes. She was wearing her green skirt with a white sweater along with the badge that everyone in Aurora Tower has to wear.

Azurill was jumping on my bed while Annie’s pokemon Delibird was chirping out the window. It was starting to get annoying now.

“Delibird, stop chirping out the window.” Annie yelled.

“Give me back the food you stole from my supply you stupid Pidgey!” Delibird shouted out the window.

“Azurill stop jumping on the bed!” I yelled.

“But its fun! You should try it!” Azurill said cheerfully.

“Return Azurill.” I said while aiming my pokeball at him.

“You too Delibird.”

“But I want my food back!” Delibird cried.

We both returned our pokemon back into their pokeballs.

“I wonder why my Delibird was chirping like that?” Annie said.

“I have no idea why.” I lied. I couldn’t tell her about me being able to understand what pokemon are saying. Rumors can spread around quickly.

“Well what class do you have first? I have to go to Dark Pokemonology.” Annie asked.

“What’s Dark Pokemonology?”

“Dark Pokemonology is the study of dark type pokemon. Someone named Ms. Darik teaches that subject. I also heard that all teachers have their own pokemon that they can show during class. I heard Ms. Darik has a Houndoom.”

“Well my list says that I have a cooking class.” I said.

“Oh I heard that class is great. I also heard the teacher is also very nice too, especially to new year students who are nervous about their first year here.”

“Who is the teacher?” I asked again.

“It should say on your list who the teacher is. Well I got to go now. Bye!”

Annie walks into the hallway while I looked at the list. It says that Mrs. Garland is the teacher. I walked out of my dormitory room after I changed out of my blue pajamas and walked down the stairs to the common room. I walked into the school hallway where all the classes were. Amy was waiting for me right by the Aurora Tower exit, wearing her usual clothes again.

“So what class do you have for today?” Amy asked.

“I have a cooking class with Mrs. Garland.”

“Me too! This is going to be great!”

We both walked down and entered the cooking class, which was only a few steps from the Aurora Tower entrance. The class was huge with dozens of tables right by the sinks and the ovens. A microwave was on every long table in the room. A teacher’s desk was right by a chalkboard.

The students have already entered the classroom. Turns out that Me, Amy, Jeanne, and Max are in the same classroom along with that traitorous snot Amanda Eversans. I didn’t know any of the other students.

The teacher, Mrs. Garland, was standing by her desk and table with an oven by it. Looks like she’ll be doing demonstrations too. She was one or two feet taller than me with wavy dark green hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a long green dress with long sleeves and also a necklace with green gems and a gem covered leaf at the center of it. She was smiling at the class, showing her bright white teeth as the bell rang.

“Hello students. And welcome to Crystal Lake High School. Now today we will be cooking with our pokemon today.” She said while her Ivysaur walked in front of her. “Now today we will simply make a loaf of bread just for practice. Everyone bring out their pokemon.”

Everyone in the class released their pokemon. My Azurill and Goldeen were talking to Amy’s Corsola and Squirtle about their summer. Max has a Scyther and a Charmander while Jeanne has brought out her Skiploom and Swablu. I also finally know what pokemon Amanda Eversans has, a Teddiursa and a Butterfree. My Goldeen was flopping around.

“Ms. Bloome, I think you should return your Goldeen into its pokeball.” Mrs. Garland said to me.

I returned my Goldeen back to her pokeball while a few other students had to return their pokemon too. I heard something crash to the floor. I turned around to find a boy along with his Lotad and Vulpix staring at a pan that must have fell out of one of the shelves above the table.

“Put the pan back on the shelf Jon Owng.” Mrs. Garland said.

Jon put the pan back on the shelf while our teacher was writing ingredients on the chalkboard. She turned around and faced the students again.

“Okay now everyone find a partner and mix these ingredients into the large bowl under the sink in the cabinets.”

“Want to be MY partner Jeanne?” Max said while grinning.

“No way. I already have a partner.” Jeanne snapped.

Jeanne walked to Jon Owng’s table while Max was now Amanda Eversan’s partner. I teamed up with Amy and Jeanne teamed up with Marla Shule, who had a Swinub and a Zigzagoon with her.

Minutes later, everyone was already cooking a large loaf of bread in the oven. My Azurill wouldn’t stop playing with the dough while I tried to tell it that it isn’t my sister’s colored play dough. The oven bells rang as everyone turned it off and took the newly baked bread out of the oven.

“Okay class. This is your snack for today so you can’t say about being hungry during your next hour class right before lunch. So go ahead and eat.” Mrs. Garland said while taking a bite out of a piece of bread and giving small pieces to her Ivysaur.

“Yummy food!” Ivysaur shouted.

Everyone, including me, started eating. Amanda Eversans walked to my table.

“Do any of you have any extra butter?” Amanda asked politely.

“No sorry we don’t.” I answered while pulling the small can of butter away from her. She suddenly frowned.

“Fine! I was going to warn you about how Brittney is going to pull a prank on you, but I guess now I changed my mind.” Amanda said while storming back towards her table.

“What prank?” I asked.

“Why should I tell you about Brattney’s little plan?” Amanda said.

“You know, if she is making fun of her name behind her back, then may be she isn’t exactly like that witch Brittney then. That’s a new name, BRATtney.” Amy said while giggling.

“Okay then, if I give you some of our butter, then you tell us about this prank okay?” I said.

“Okay.” Amanda said while putting some butter in a small bowl. “She is going to try and get you out of your dormitories past midnight so that you will be caught by one of the guards or security cameras and get a detention.”

“Like we are going to fall for that?” Amy said.

“Well she is going to try making you mad by making some jokes about your dead mother and make a false promise of a pokemon battle during the night.”

“How did you and Brittney know that my mom is dead?”

“Did you forget that your older brother Nick goes here too? Everyone already knows about your dead mom ever since your brother Nick told some people during his first year here. So everyone already knows. Well thanks for the butter. Bye.”

Amanda walks back to her table while my Azurill tries to eat a whole loaf of bread.

“Azurill stop that!” I yelled.

“Well may be she isn’t bad after all. She did warn us. Who knows, she could help us spy the brat club by giving us information on their plans.” Amy said.

The bell rang as everyone walked out of their classrooms and headed towards their next class. The class also returned their pokemon to their pokeballs, since you aren’t allowed to have pokemon in the halls unless it was injured and needed to go to the hospital wing.

I was starting to think what kind of jokes Brattney was going to say while the Celebi still sat under the staircase in the Aurora Tower, waiting for it to start getting dark outside.

Next chapter-Dumb Pathetic Jokes

Mystic Latios
6th April 2003, 07:44 PM
Sorry, but I haven't been able to update the story because of homework, playing Pokemon Sapphire, and also one of the first forums I have ever joined is going to close so I'm trying to spend as much time there as possible. I'm also getting a new idea for a new pokemon fanfic so I'm also working on it too. I might be able to post a new chapter sometime this week.