PDA

View Full Version : The Pokémon Bible

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 08:39 PM
This was really tough for me to write since I'm not Christian. I included the most important legendary Pokémon (aka Pokégods). It's basically about the history of Pokémon and their world, but in a bible format. Tell me what you think of the first chapter Latios 1 which includes Latios 1:1 through Latios 1:20. Give me comments on it!

---

Latios 1

Latios 1:1 – In the beginning, Latios and Latias created the world, the moon, and the sun.

Latios 1:2 – The world was filled with nothingness, so Latios and Latias decided to fill it.

Latios 1:3 – Latias said “Let there be light,” and there was light. Latias named the light ‘day’. To keep the light from eternally staying, Latios said “Let there be darkness,” and then darkness came. Latios called the darkness ‘night’. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Latios 1:4 – And Latias and Latios said “Let there be sky, for the winged ones to fly in, like ourselves,” and sky appeared above the nothingness. Latias and Latios flew to the sky, and realized something.

Latios 1:5 – Latias and Latios said “Let there be water, for the ones with fins to swim in,” and water appeared below the sky and Latias and Latios flew down to hover above it. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

Latios 1:6 – And Latias and Latios said “Let the water go to one place, and let dry land appear,” and large masses of land appeared in the oceans.

Latios 1:7 – Latios said “And let there be a guardian for the land, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Groudon, appear!” and out of the ground, Latios created Groudon.

Latios 1:8 – Latias said “And let there be a guardian of the sea, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Kyogre, appear!” and out of the water, Latias created Kyogre.

Latios 1:9 – Kyogre and Groudon explored their new homes and enjoyed their new lives. And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

Latios 1:10 – Then Latias and Latios said “Let there be vegetation for the Pokégods to keep healthy, with trees full of berries, and soil beneath,” and as they said, soil appeared and trees with plentiful berries sprouted up from the soil. And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

Latios 1:11 – And Latias and Latios said “Let there be lights far above the sky, a beauty that can only be seen by night,” and lights appeared in the sky, covered by the daylight. And Latias and Latios called them ‘stars’.

Latios 1:12 – And Latias and Latios said “And let there be a guardian for the stars, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Jirachi, appear!” and out of a constellation of stars, Latias and Latios created Jirachi.

Latios 1:13 – And Latios said “And let there be a guardian for the forests, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Celebi, appear!” and out of small trees growing together, Latios created Celebi.

Latios 1:14 – And Latias said “And let there be a guardian for the heavens, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Mew, appear!” and out of the clouds, Latias created Mew.

Latios 1:15 – And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

Latios 1:16 – And Latias said “And let there be a guardian of the sky with the element of fire, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Ho-Oh, appear!” and out of near nothing, Latias created Ho-Oh in the sky.

Latios 1:17 – And Latios said “And let there be a guardian of the sky with the element of psychic, a High Pokégod, below the Highest. Lugia, appear!” and out of near nothing, Latios created Lugia in the sky.

Latios 1:18 – And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Latios 1:19 – And Latios and Latias created man and woman, many of them, and told them to reproduce, to use the minerals and vegetation on the world to survive and to ask the Pokégods of anything they needed.

Latios 1:20 – Latios and Latias saw all they had created, and they thought they had done a very good job. And there was evening and there was morning, the seventh day.

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 09:05 PM
Hehehehe...already wrote the next chapter! Here's Latios 2, which includes Latios 2:1 through Latios 2:14. Whaddaya think?

---

Latios 2

Latios 2:1 – Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in their vast array.

Latios 2:2 – Thus began the second week of the world’s creation.

Latios 2:3 – Latios and Latias brought one man and one woman, who would be the sacred couple, to a place Latios and Latias named Hoenn, one of the three continents on the world.

Latios 2:4 – This was a sacred place, where no other people had begun settlements. Latias and Latios had decided that these chosen two would begin to populate the area.

Latios 2:5 – The sacred couple had seven children, one for each day of the week.

Latios 2:6 – The children were given special names from Latias and Latios; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Latios 2:7 – On the eleventh day, Latios and Latias decided to reward the sacred couple with a guardian of Hoenn.

Latios 2:8 – Latias and Latios said “Let there be a guardian of Hoenn, a Middle Pokégod, below the High. Rayquaza, appear!” and out of the trees, clouds, and power of the Highest, Latias and Latios created Rayquaza.

Latios 2:9 – Rayquaza watched over the sacred couple and their seven children.

Latios 2:10 – Latias and Latios believed more people deserved to live on Hoenn, as long as their guardian, Rayquaza, was there.

Latios 2:11 – Latios created more males from the dirt.

Latios 2:12 – Latias created more females from the plants.

Latios 2:13 – Everyone was happy.

Latios 2:14 – And thus, the third week of the world’s timeline began.

stickachu
7th April 2003, 09:06 PM
Blasphemous, maybe, but very good!

Keep it coming! I like the style, and the descriptions of the pokegods... So Latias and Latios created everything? Makes sense, as they ARE the Eon Pokémon. I always thought Mew was the first, but this makes sense.

Let's get to some good stuff! ;) Creation of Ludicolo!

Tyler and Hobbes
7th April 2003, 09:13 PM
Cool, I thought it was a pretty good ilustration. n fact youv'e inspired me to write another ficcy. You did pretty darn good.
What about Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, and the Regiis? tis good. I know I've said "good" 10000000000000000000 times, but:D Keep up the good work.

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 09:27 PM
Thanks for your comments! ^_^ Don't worry, the rest of the Pokégods show up in this next chapter, Latios 3. It contains Latios 3:1 through Latios 3:13. Also, I'd like to make a mention that I am not trying to offend anyone in writing this, just in case anyone thinks I'm trying to.

---

Latios 3

Latios 3:1 – The people in Johto and Kanto, the continents opposite Hoenn, were upset with the treatment of Hoenn. They wanted saviors too.

Latios 3:2 – Latios created three birds to watch over Kanto. He said “Let there be three winged guardians to watch over Kanto, each with their own element, Middle Pokégods, below the High. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, appear!” and from the clouds came the three birds of legend; Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Latios 3:3 – Latios then created three beasts to watch over Johto. He said “Let there be three large canines and felins to watch over Johto, each with their own element, Middle Pokégods, below the High. Entei, Suicune, Raikou, appear!” and from the ground came the three beasts of legend; Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.

Latios 3:4 – Latios next created three idols to help Rayquaza in watching over Hoenn. He said “Let there be three beautiful idols to watch over Hoenn, each with their own element, Middle Pokégods, below the High. Regice, Registeel, Regirock, appear!” and from the caverns came the three idols of legend; Regice, Regirock, and Registeel.

Latios 3:5 – Latias then took a turn in the creation of saviors.

Latios 3:6 – And Latias said “Let there be a guardian of the forests of Johto, a disciple to Celebi, a Low Pokégod, below the Middle. Sudowoodo, appear!” and from the ground of the forest came Sudowoodo.

Latios 3:7 – Then Latias said “And let there be a guardian of all knowledge, a Low Pokégod, below the Middle. Slowking, appear!” and from the minds of all people and Pokégods alike, Latias created Slowking.

Latios 3:8 – Next Latias said “And let there be a guardian of rest and all sleep who keeps the balance between night and day, a Low Pokégod, below the Middle. Snorlax, appear!” and from the resting people and the moon itself, Latias created Snorlax.

Latios 3:9 – Then Latias said “And let there be a guardian of legend who shall be the sole keeper of the legends of the Pokégods, a Low Pokégod, below the Middle. Arcanine, appear!” and Latias created Arcanine from the essence of the Pokégods.

Latios 3:10 – Afterwards, Latias said “And let there be a guardian of the technology that man will use when it is ready, a Low Pokégod, below the Middle. Metagross, appear!” and out of the coal in the mines that had yet to be revealed, Latias created Metagross.

Latios 3:11 – Lastly, Latias said “And let there be two guardians, one of Johto and one of Kanto, who will hide the darknesses and treachery of the world, Low Pokégods, below the Middle. Dragonite and Tyranitar, appear!” and as Latias said, from the land of Johto and Kanto, Dragonite and Tyranitar were created.

Latios 3:12 – The world was happy, and each continent was near equal.

Latios 3:13 And thus the second month of the world’s timeline began.

stickachu
7th April 2003, 10:34 PM
Wheee! It just keeps getting better! And it explains Arcanine's legendary title!!

Hey, I'm looking at my Bible and it seems the book of Exodus would come next (if this is the equivalent of the book of Genesis.) I have some ideas if you'd like to hear them! Just PM me!

And keep up the good work! Go Religion!

Tails2k2
7th April 2003, 11:27 PM
And here's the fourth chapter, Latios 4. It contains Latios 4:1 to Latios 4:16. This chapter focuses on the early creation of Pokémon. Enjoy!

---

Latios 4

Latios 4:1 – The people in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn lived in peace.

Latios 4:2 – Latias and Latios held a meeting in the heavens with all of the Pokégods, deciding that they were to reward the humans.

Latios 4:3 – They thought and thought about how to reward the humans.

Latios 4:4 – Then, Latios got an idea. He thought that they could make creatures like the Pokégods, but weaker, and easier to train.

Latios 4:5 – Latias named them ‘Pokémon’.

Latios 4:6 – The first creation was to represent the fires that kept the sun alive. Ho-Oh said “Let there be a dragon who feeds on flames with an orange tint the color of the fire within. Charizard, appear!” and large fire-breathing dragons were spread all around Kanto.

Latios 4:7 – And then to represent the oceans that flowed, giving water to the humans, Kyogre said “Let there be a sea serpent the size of an island with a dragon’s abilities in respect to the dragons. Gyarados, appear!” and huge, blue sea serpents flocked in the waters of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.

Latios 4:8 – Latios said “And to represent death, which comes to all but Pokégods, let there be a ghost that stays on the earth for eternity. Gengar, appear!” and large, dark purple ghastly creatures appeared in Kanto and Johto.

Latios 4:9 – Latias said “And to opposite death, and represent birth, the beginning of the cycle of life, let there be a Pokémon that shows the Pokémon style of birth, with eggs, unlike the humans. Togetic, appear!” and lanky, spotted creatures appeared in settlements found in Johto.

Latios 4:10 – Lugia said “To represent the darkness and poison trapped inside every person’s heart, let there be a large snake with poison in its fangs that has escaped from its soul. Arbok, appear!” and purple snakes were scattered all over Kanto and Johto.

Latios 4:11 – Groudon then said “And finally, to represent the masculinity and hard work that male humans do, let there be a horned monster, with poison from his soul for the lone reason that he does not get enough respect. Nidoking, appear!” and the monsters found their way to Kanto and Johto.

Latios 4:12 – Latios and Latias said “And let there be capsules called Pokéballs, the humans will be able to capture and train their Pokémon!” and as it was said, Pokéballs were scattered everywhere.

Latios 4:13 – Slowking, Pokégod of knowledge, put the information of Pokémon and Pokéballs and how they all worked into the minds of the humans and Pokémon.

Latios 4:14 – The humans took the Pokéballs and began to capture the Pokémon.

Latios 4:15 – The meeting of the Pokégods ended.

Latios 4:16 – The third month of the world’s timeline began.

PancaKe
8th April 2003, 01:29 AM
The bible shouldn't be used in this way. I mean, the bible isnt just a story, its Gods word. Whether your christian or not it doesnt matter, the bible shouldn't be used in this way. If it were different, like explaining what happened in the beginning when everything was created and how like, for example an Eevee had to survive against some big creature thingy at the beginning then cool but the bible shouldn't be changed like this.

~Mist

stickachu
8th April 2003, 02:13 AM
I don't understand your complaint mist... No, the Bible ISN'T just a story... but that's what this story is portraying. In the FICTIONAL world of Pokemon, the God that exists in our world, is not the same. In the FICTIONAL story, the gods are Latios and Latias. They created the world and universe and life. This FICTIONAL story is the telling of those events. And the writing style is actually very similar to the style of the book of Genesis.

In short, Tails2k2 ISN'T changing the Bible like you said. The Bible is simply being reinterpretted for a FICTIONAL world, in which the rules of our world do not apply. I'm a devout Catholic, and I found nothing wrong with the story (I actually rather enjoy it.)

Peace
Stickachu

PancaKe
8th April 2003, 04:18 AM
Yeah I should have takne the time to actually read the beginning before the story starts. It just bugged me that the Bible was being used in such away. ^_^ but its all good.

~Mist

Tails2k2
8th April 2003, 07:56 AM
Er...sorry if I offended you. The first chapter IS a lot like the bible because I needed it as an outline to help me get started. Don't worry, the story is more of a mix of certain bible stories and my own, with mostly my own, focusing on Pokémon. Anyway, I just finished Latios 5, which contains Latios 5:1 through Latios 5:11 (yes, it's a pretty short chapter). It focuses on the creation of Unown.

---

Latios 5

Latios 5:1 – The humans were pleased with the new Pokémon.

Latios 5:2 – The humans trained them by using their moves on rocks and trees.

Latios 5:3 – They also trained them when they used their Pokémon to fight against wild ones, whether to keep them away for protection, or weaken them to be put into a Pokéball.

Latios 5:4 – Latios said “Let there be twenty-six creatures, to represent the unity of the humans and Pokémon, with the unity of themselves. Unown, appear!” and hidden in a city that had been around since the second week of the world’s timeline, Unowns appeared and chanted, keeping the humans and Pokémon in unity.

Latios 5:5 – People began to try catching the Unowns.

Latios 5:6 – Latias and Latios were displeased at how fast the Pokémon of unity were being captured.

Latios 5:7 – Ho-Oh came to Latias and Latios with an idea.

Latios 5:8 – Ho-Oh said “Let there be a test of wisdom, a challenging puzzle, that one must pass to find the secrets of the Pokémon of unity.” and four puzzles appeared in a cave nearby the city, where the Unowns were locked away.

Latios 5:9 – Latias and Latios rewarded Ho-Oh by changing the color of his feathers from a deep brown to a beautiful gold.

Latios 5:10 – Latias and Latios were pleased, as the unity that the Unowns brought was making their people happier, and stronger in a way.

Latios 5:11 – And thus, Latias and Latios hovered in the sky, still watching their people below them.

Tails2k2
8th April 2003, 08:45 AM
Here's Latios 6, which contains Latios 6:1 through Latios 6:17. This one is about the origin of Pokémon battles.

---

Latios 6

Latios 6:1 – Everything was no longer happy in the world.

Latios 6:2 – Johto had become jealous of Hoenn, because that was where Latias and Latios circled the most, so Johto used their Pokémon to attack.

Latios 6:3 – Using rafts and Pokémon to get across, Johto and Hoenn began the first Pokémon War, called the Battle of Jealousy.

Latios 6:4 – Lugia could not stop the two continents from fighting.

Latios 6:5 – Lugia tried and tried but just could not stop them.

Latios 6:6 – Lugia became angry and flew underwater, where she decided she would hide, away from the poisons that had been released from above.

Latios 6:7 – Latios and Latias were furious at the humans.

Latios 6:8 – They decided to punish the humans.

Latios 6:9 – All of the Pokémon sent down became smaller and weaker.

Latios 6:10 – Latios and Latias said “If you wish to battle, may it only be for sport, and may it not be to the death. If you wish to be strong, you must train your Pokémon until it evolves and becomes stronger.”

Latios 6:11 – And thus, Charmander, Charmeleon, Magikarp, Gastly, Haunter, Togepi, Nidoran, Nidorino, and Ekans were created from the essence of their stronger forms.

Latios 6:12 – Johto and Hoenn ended the Battle of Jealousy, and became friends once more.

Latios 6:13 – Unfortunately, Lugia refused to leave the underwater world.

Latios 6:14 – Lugia said “Let there be Pokémon, ones that evolve, and ones that don’t, who swim here, and are there to make sure I am never alone. Pokémon, appear!”

Latios 6:15 – And out of the waters and plants underneath the sea, Lugia created Goldeen, Seaking, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Wailmer, Wailord, Feebas, Milotic, Relicanth, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Krabby, Kingler, Lapras, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Octillery, and Mantine, all of the wonders of the sea.

Latios 6:16 – Out of sorrow for the humans, as they would never see Lugia again, Latios and Latias had Slowking give them the knowledge of the creation and use of fishing poles, so they could catch the wonderful creatures Lugia had created.

Latios 6:17 – And thus happiness returned to the world, though Lugia did not.

Mr Mayor
8th April 2003, 03:04 PM
heh. I relly enjoy this. It's a neat idea. Great Job, and keep up the good work. ;)

Mew Trainer Rose
8th April 2003, 04:26 PM
This is nice. :) slightly amusing, but not the kind of amusement that makes you laugh out loud. more like you can enjoy the story more by understanding that it's based on the Bible/Torah (yes, I'm Jewish).
I'm interested to see how you'll have fire pokemon (my fave type) created. :)

Tails2k2
8th April 2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks for your replies! I've introduced Ho-Oh, Moltres, Entei, Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard so far as fire Pokémon but that's about it. There will definitely be more later on. I've already written Latios 7 through Latios 10, but I'm just going to post Latios 7 (Latios 7:1 through Latios 7:13) to keep you in suspense. ^_^

---

Latios 7

Latios 7:1 – All was going well for the humans.

Latios 7:2 – There were thirty-seven different types of Pokémon for them to capture and battle, and most people just trained and battled with their Pokémon.

Latios 7:3 – However, for the Pokégods, all was not well.

Latios 7:4 – Kyogre and Lugia got into a large fight over who would be the guardian of the sea. They fought for two months, disturbing the other Pokégods and humans so they could not accomplish the things they needed.

Latios 7:5 – A flood washed over part of Hoenn, creating an island instead of the large city that had been there.

Latios 7:6 – Latios and Latias said “Enough, Pokégods, we have the solution,” and they were being truthful.

Latios 7:7 – Latios and Latias said “Lugia will guard the areas of Johto and the north half of Kanto. Kyogre will guard the areas of Hoenn and the south half of Kanto,” and everyone agreed to this.

Latios 7:8 – Kyogre and Lugia were happy again.

Latios 7:9 – To celebrate, they created four creatures of the water element, and put them in caves in Kanto.

Latios 7:10 – Kyogre said “Let there be two blue beasts of the water element, with a hard shell on their back, to keep for protection. Omanyte and Omastar, appear!” and with the ponds and rocks of the caves of Kanto, Kyogre created Omanyte and Omastar.

Latios 7:11 – Lugia said “And let there be two brown beasts of the water element, with a hard shell all over their bodies, and scythes on the stronger one’s arms. Kabuto and Kabutops, appear!” and also with the ponds and rocks of the caves of Kanto, Lugia created Kabuto and Kabutops.

Latios 7:12 – The people were pleased with the four new Pokémon.

Latios 7:13 – And thus happiness was returned to the world once more.

Tails2k2
8th April 2003, 07:47 PM
Well, here's Latios 8, which is Latios 8:1 through Latios 8:16. It focuses on the creation of Magnemite and Magneton, and the beginning of Pokémon trading. Enjoy!

---

Latios 8

Latios 8:1 – New things were coming in the world of Pokémon. Not only did people battle with their Pokémon, but people studied them as well.

Latios 8:2 – To reward the knowledge of the people, Latios and Latias created five new Pokémon. “And first, let there be a winged beast with the near strength of a Pokégod, who shall keep balance in sky and land. Aerodactyl, appear!” and out of dust brought up into the sky, Latios and Latias created Aerodactyl.

Latios 8:3 – Latios said “And let there be two arachnids with a hard shell, and bright markings all over its body. Anorith and Armaldo, appear!” and from the rocks in the forests, the bug-like Pokémon were created.

Latios 8:4 – Latias said “And also let there be plants of the forest, with great self-defense and the power of Anorith and Armaldo. Lileep and Cradily, appear!” and in the same forests with the rocks and the trees, Lileep and Cradily came into the picture.

Latios 8:5 – The people were amazed. There were now forty-six Pokémon for them to capture and train.

Latios 8:6 – On one day, a Pokémon researcher had an idea.

Latios 8:7 – The man, Nicolas, said “We shall be able to trade our Pokémon! Exchanging one full Pokéball for another, with Pokémon gaining a new master.”

Latios 8:8 – The Pokégods thought this was a wonderful idea.

Latios 8:9 – So a frenzy of trading occured throughout the lands of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. People traded items for Pokémon, Pokémon for items, Pokémon for Pokémon, and items for items.

Latios 8:10 – Latios and Latias rewarded the Pokémon researcher by creating two new Pokémon for his region only.

Latios 8:11 – Latios and Latias said “Let there be two Pokémon who can attract all metals and connect to them, with a magnetic force inside. Magnemite and Magneton, appear!” and throughout the region, small, mechanical creatures swarmed.

Latios 8:12 – Nicolas captured nearly all of the Magnemite and Magneton in the wild.

Latios 8:13 – Nicolas was an avid Pokémon trader, after inventing the idea. He believed that his rare Magnemite and Magneton would make him rich.

Latios 8:14 – To punish Nicolas’s greed, Latias and Latios made Magnemite and Magneton available all over the world, and very common as well, so Nicolas’s plans to become rich were foiled.

Latios 8:15 – Latias and Latios brought down a new rule and said “Thou shalt not be greedy.” and their people obeyed.

Latios 8:16 – And thus, greed became a sin.

stickachu
8th April 2003, 08:17 PM
So it's HIS fault I can't be greedy? Grrrr..... :mad:

Anyway, another great book of the PokéBible. Keep 'em coming!

Tails2k2
8th April 2003, 08:22 PM
This introduces the concept of gyms (though they won't come into full play for a while). Also, I've decided that the Latios chapter ends at Latios 25. Anyway, here's Latios 9 (Latios 9:1 through Latios 9:12, pretty short).

---

Latios 9

Latios 9:1 – Nicolas was still a greedy man.

Latios 9:2 – Nicolas wanted power and wealth, unlike any other person. He wanted to be better than all the other humans.

Latios 9:3 – He opened a place called a ‘House of Battling’, where people paid to battle him, and if they won, they got their money back, and a free Magnemite, since he had so very many.

Latios 9:4 – However, for most people, it was very difficult to lose to Nicolas, because of his strong Pokémon.

Latios 9:5 – Nicolas made a lot of money from this.

Latios 9:6 – To punish Nicolas, Latias and Latios cursed him for eternity.

Latios 9:7 – They cursed him so that any place he opened, nobody would come to it, because of a bad essence.

Latios 9:8 – And Nicolas was ruined. He was never able to create a scheme ever again He was never seen again.

Latios 9:10 – The people were happy of the loss of such a greedy man, but they were unhappy of the loss of a great researcher.

Latios 9:11 – Latios and Latias named a forest after him, Viridian Forest, as his full name had been Nicolas Viridian. They placed it in Kanto, a few miles away from the place he had once called home.

Latios 9:12 – After a slight mourning, all happiness returned in the people, with their new ideas of trading and prizes given away in battles.

Mr Mayor
9th April 2003, 04:14 PM
I really enjoy reading this. Great Job. It's a neat idea, and you are creating it very, very well.:D

Gladiator
9th April 2003, 04:21 PM
I actually like this. Very clever. I have a question, though. Are there going to be any 'Books' dedicated to *specific* legendaries?

Girafarig
9th April 2003, 04:27 PM
This is great! I'm a Christian, but I still find this very entertaining!

Tails2k2
9th April 2003, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the replies! :D Gladiator: There probably will, but I'm not entirely sure yet. This is the longest chapter yet, Latios 10. It consists of Latios 10:1 through Latios 10:24.

---

Latios 10

Latios 10:1 – In a forest in Johto, Celebi and Sudowoodo were arguing.

Latios 10:2 – Celebi had ordered Sudowoodo to help her clean up the forests with their powers, but Sudowoodo refused.

Latios 10:3 – Latias and Latios came and punished Sudowoodo for not obeying a Pokégod of more importance.

Lation 10:4 – They removed his grass powers, and replaced them with rock powers, powers of a cave. They also banished him to the forest, so his rock powers would not assist him there.

Latios 10:5 – Sudowoodo agreed to help Celebi after the incident.

Latios 10:6 – But Latias and Latios never removed the curse from Sudowoodo.

Latios 10:7 – Sudowoodo bred and became the first Pokégod to have children who could be captured by humans. His children were rare and were found in forests in Johto.

Latios 10:8 – Latias and Latios decided to allow Low Pokégods to breed and have children that could be captured by humans, though their children would be rare, and not very easy to capture.

Latios 10:9 – Sudowoodo became the rocky guardian of the Johto forests, instead of the apprentice to Celebi.

Latios 10:10 – Dragonite, another of the Low Pokégods also bred, like Sudowoodo. However, when she bred, she gave birth to a weaker form, that apparently would evolve into another form and then finally into a Dragonite.

Latios 10:11 – Dragonite named the weakest form ‘Dratini’ and the form between Dratini and Dragonite, ‘Dragonair’.

Latios 10:12 – The humans were very pleased, as there were now fifty-two different species of Pokémon to capture.

Latios 10:13 – A man, Nathaniel, decided to be the world’s first Pokémon collecter.

Latios 10:14 – Nathaniel said “I vow to become the first person to capture all the Pokémon. I will travel across the seas to find them all.”

Latios 10:15 – Nathaniel’s father, Thomas, a big and burly sailor, said that Nathaniel was crazy, and banished him from his home.

Latios 10:16 – Nathaniel did not care what his father said, and gathered Pokéballs to capture all of the Pokémon.

Latios 10:17 – Latias came down from the skies. She told Nathaniel “You may try to begin collecting the Pokémon now, but you will not succeed in collecting them all for a long while. We have not yet created all of the Pokémon, and there are still many more to be created.”

Latios 10:18 – Nathaniel listened to Latias carefully until she flew off.

Latios 10:19 – Nathaniel still decided he would try to capture all of the Pokémon that had already been created, so he set off with a Nidoran and a Magnemite and went on the first ever Pokémon journey.

Latios 10:20 – Though people thought Nathaniel was crazy, he stuck to it, and even got a few followers, who went on their own Pokémon journeys.

Latios 10:21 – By the end of the year, Nathaniel had captured twenty-nine of the fifty-two Pokémon, and eight other people had started Pokémon journeys.

Latios 10:22 – Latios and Latias looked down, pleased at the adventuring of their people.

Latios 10:23 – But Latias and Latios wondered what they were to create next.

Latios 10:24 – And the time called ‘The Age of Journeys’ began.

stickachu
9th April 2003, 07:57 PM
Ooh! I like how it's coming together! Keep up the good work. Can't wait till the book of Snorlax! (I can hope)

Mr Mayor
10th April 2003, 07:12 AM
Wow. This really is coming together very well. I'm loving it!:D

Dragon_Claw
10th April 2003, 10:05 AM
This is very original, + I like the short sentances so I don't have to drag my eyes over the whole page, which makes my eyes turn watery :P

Tails2k2
11th April 2003, 02:49 PM
Here's Latios 11 (Latios 11:1 through Latios 11:19, another long one).

---

Latios 11

Latios 11:1 – A child at a low age of ten saw Mew flying in the clouds. He was beginning a Pokémon journey like his uncle Nathaniel had. The child did not know that Mew was a Pokégod.

Latios 11:2 – The child, Alex, was determined to capture the Mew.

Latios 11:3 – He gathered some of his friends who were already training Pokémon and they began to build a small tower.

Latios 11:4 – It took them twenty days and twenty nights until their tower made it to the clouds, made out of hard mud and dirt clumps.

Latios 11:5 – Latios and Latias, who had been watching the building, had no idea why the boys were trying to get into the clouds.

Latios 11:6 – Alex entered the heavens and found Mew.

Latios 11:7 – Alex said “I’ll capture you, Pokémon!”

Latios 11:8 – But Mew replied “Alas, you may not capture a Pokégod, as I am one, and of the High, below the Highest, and above the Middle. My name is Mew, and you are Alex.”

Latios 11:9 – Alex had not heard of any of the Pokégods other than Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Lugia, and Sudowoodo.

Latios 11:10 – Alex was still determined to capture Mew.

Latios 11:11 – Alex threw a Pokéball at Mew and captured her. Latios and Latias were astounded and furious.

Latios 11:12 – They were forced to knock Alex from the heavens, and he died from the great fall.

Latios 11:13 – They then destroyed the very top of his tower, but left it still very high. It was no longer high enough to even touch the clouds, but it was very high indeed.

Latios 11:14 – They released Mew from the Pokéball.

Latios 11:15 – From that moment forward, Latios and Latias cast a spell on all the Pokéballs, making sure they could only capture weak Pokémon.

Latios 11:16 – Latios and Latias then created Great Balls, which could capture weak and semi-strong Pokémon.

Latios 11:17 – Latios and Latias then created Ultra Balls, which could capture weak to very strong Pokémon, but not the Pokégods.

Latios 11:18 – Latios and Latias named the tower that Alex and his friends had built, ‘Tin Tower’ and turned it from mud to tin.

Latios 11:19 – The Tin Tower became the new home of Entei, Suicune, and Raikou.

legendary fisherman1
11th April 2003, 03:07 PM
What about the MASTER BALL!:wave:

Slowking Man
11th April 2003, 10:16 PM
Hmm, not bad. I'm not opposed to this at all (I'm a Christian, BTW). Blasphemy is saying that something about a religion is true when it is not. This is a work of fiction; nowhere does the aurthor claim that any of this is true. I'm enjoying this, actually. You'd better be careful about biblical accuracy, though, because I'll get on your back if you aren't. ;) Not that you should really care, but...

Tails2k2
13th May 2003, 09:44 PM
Ack! I've been forgetting to update!!! I've decided that the Latios chapter will instead end at Latios 15. Here's Latios 12, probably the shortest section in the Latios chapter. I'm already planning the next two chapters out, which will have some good ideas.

---

Latios 12

Latios 12:1 – It was a mournful day. The sacred couple had died.

Latios 12:2 – There was a large memorial held and nearly everyone in Hoenn, along with people from Johto and Kanto, came to the memorial.

Latios 12:3 – Latias and Latios hovered over Johto, watching the memorial from afar. Their tears fell onto the area. They had such large tears and so many of them, that their tears created an entire lake.

Latios 12:4 – Latias and Latios decided to create two new Pokémon to respect the now-dead sacred couple. They would be shaped like a man, but have peculiar psychic powers.

Latios 12:5 – Latios said “Let there be a short Pokémon man with purple color, in respect of the husband of the sacred couple. Mr. Mime, appear!” and a small amount of Mr. Mimes appeared in an area of Kanto.

Latios 12:6 – Latias said “And let there be a short, icy Pokémon woman with purple color, in respect of the wife of the sacred couple. Jynx, appear!” and a handful of Jynxes appeared in caves within Kanto and Johto.

Latios 12:7 – Then, in honor of the sacred couple, Kyogre brought the first rain upon the world, where water fell from the sky for seven days and seven nights.

Latios 12:8 – And Groudon returned the sun to the world.

Latios 12:9 – And Latias and Latios said “Let there be rain on some days, and sun on the others, but never too much, and never too little.”

Latios 12:10 – And it was so.

Dark Boshi
15th May 2003, 06:32 PM
I LOVE THIS. Really, I swear I do. Chibi Sleek
Thou shalt write more, for if thou wilt not, thou wilt come down with a large case of upsetness from readers.

AbareMax
2nd January 2004, 12:05 PM
it's different...

Tails2k2
22nd February 2004, 12:28 AM
Greetings, readers and ex-readers. I have decided to continue this story. I recently had a huge computer meltdown type thing, and have decided to continue this story. I have completed the Latios book already, and am working on the next book (you will find out the name of this book when all of the Latios book is posted). I hope you enjoy the rest of these stories as people have before. So without further adieu, I present Latios 13:1 through Latios 13:13.

---

Latios 13

Latios 13:1 – Nathaniel came to the Pokégods, pleading for more Pokémon for him to capture.

Latios 13:2 – Nathaniel said “Please, Latias and Latios, create more Pokémon, for I have caught each of the fifty-four Pokémon of our time.”

Latios 13:3 – And Latias and Latios agreed.

Latios 13:4 – Latias and Latios said “Let there be birds to honor the Pokégods, and also represent the sport of fighting. Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, appear!” and of the essence of fighting and burning campfires, Latias and Latios created Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken.

Latios 13:5 – Latias and Latios said “Let there be beasts of the swamps, to represent them and the people that live in them. Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, appear!” and out of the murky swamps, Latias and Latios created Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Swampert.

Latios 13:6 – Latias and Latios said “Let there be creatures who live in the treetops of forests and jungles. Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, appear!” and out of the treetops of a city in Hoenn, Latias and Latios created Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile.

Latios 13:7 – Latias and Latios declared “And thus nine more Pokémon have appeared for the Collectors to capture!”

Latios 13:8 – Nathaniel said “Thank you, Latias and Latios, for our prayers have been answered.”

Latios 13:9 – And thus Nathaniel left, to find the other Pokémon.

Latios 13:10 – And thus the Collectors were happy once more.

Latios 13:11 – And everyone was happy.

Latios 13:12 – Yet still Latias and Latios wanted to create more. But they did not know what to create.

Latios 13:13 – And Latias and Latios waited for a sign.

HedgeCat
22nd February 2004, 12:49 AM
Nice job Tails/Meweight.

(Remember me? Conn?)

I like the idea. It's origanal. But 13:1 seemed like less effort was put into it than the others.

Tails2k2
22nd February 2004, 10:51 AM
Whoa, hey Conn. I was wondering what happened to you. Didn't know you went here. Anyway, yeah, Latios 13 isn't the greatest or most original chapter. The upcoming ones should be better. I present Latios 14:1 through Latios 14:15, which is about the creation of Girafarig.

---

Latios 14

Latios 14:1 – Latias and Latios had an argument.

Latios 14:2 – Latias wanted to create a Pokémon with no special traits, but Latios wanted to create a Pokémon with powers of the mind.

Latios 14:3 – This was the first big argument between the Highest Pokégods, and the people began to be afraid.

Latios 14:4 – A young boy named Michael had a solution.

Latios 14:5 – Michael told the Pokégods to make both together.

Latios 14:6 – The rest of the people all thought that this was a silly idea, because no Pokémon had been like that before.

Latios 14:7 – But Latias and Latios considered it.

Latios 14:8 – Latias and Latios announced to the people that they were going to make this Pokémon awkwardly mixed like Michael had suggested.

Latios 14:9 – “And from nothing but the minds of the children, let there be a Pokémon that knows both sides of everything. Girafarig, appear!”

Latios 14:10 – The people were amazed by the strange Pokémon.

Latios 14:11 – Latias and Latios were pleased with Michael, and allowed him to be the first to capture a Girafarig.

Latios 14:12 – From then on, Michael became an important Collector.

Latios 14:13 – And all was well.

Latios 14:14 – But Latias and Latios felt something coming.

Latios 14:15 – Latias and Latios could only wait for something big to happen, and they knew that they might not be able to interfere.

Tails2k2
22nd February 2004, 05:16 PM
Well, nobody's replying, so I guess I'll just post the final chapter to the Book of Latios now. The next book is pretty good and introduces some interesting Pokemon.

---

Latios 15

Latios 15:1 – Things were not well in Kanto.

Latios 15:2 – A man named Jansenn had grown to power and thought nothing of the Pokégods.

Latios 15:3 – Because this man had no faith in the Pokégods, they could do nothing to stop him.

Latios 15:4 – He became known as Pharaoh Jansenn, and ruled over the continent of Kanto.

Latios 15:5 – The Pokémon were his slaves, stolen from people, they had to build for him, work for him, and slave away for him.

Latios 15:6 – The Pokégods pleaded, but Pharaoh Jansenn refused.

Latios 15:7 – The Pokégods were furious and knew they would have to find one person to stop this madness.

Latios 15:8 – The search for this person took quite some time.

Latios 15:9 – The Highest Pokégods, Latias and Latios, wanted a person who showed true courage and leadership within their heart, but could not find a man so true.

Latios 15:10 – One day, a baby was born to Robert and Ami. The Pokégods decided that this baby showed the potential in his heart.

Latios 15:11 – Latias and Latios came to Robert in a dream and told him about protecting his child from the Pharaoh.

Latios 15:12 – The Pharaoh heard of this baby and was furious.

Latios 15:13 – The Pharaoh ordered the people of Kanto that day to keep their female children newborns but throw their male children newborns into what was called the Indigo River.

Latios 15:14 – Latias and Latios promised Robert and Ami their child would be okay and grow to overthrow the Pharaoh.

Latios 15:15 – And so Robert and Ami said farewell to their son, whose name became Eric.

Latios 15:16 – And Latias and Latios watched over Eric as he grew, coming to him in dreams and giving him messages on how to survive.

Latios 15:17 – And one day, it was time.

HedgeCat
23rd February 2004, 08:18 PM
Whoo, cliff--hanger! Nice chapters. SO, the lati book is done now, eh? I wonder what the next book is? I wonder if R/S pokemon will appear. Only time will tell.

Tails2k2
23rd February 2004, 08:23 PM
Yup, many new Pokemon will be introduced in this next book. Might as well tell you all what the book is now, the second book is the Book of Castform, another 15-chapter book. To brief you a bit on this new book, it will mostly follow the stories of a man named Eric as he tries to overthrow the Pharaoh, and then it moves on from there. See if you can catch the hints at things that exist in the present-day Pokemon world. I now present to you Castform 1:1 through Castform 1:16.

Castform 1

Castform 1:1 – And so Eric lived on a place called Cinnabar Island, where no human had been to before.

Castform 1:2 – Latias and Latios looked at the slaves and were concerned.

Castform 1:3 – It was time for Eric to be confronted.

Castform 1:4 – And Latias and Latios came to Eric in the form of a fiery, curled up ball.

Castform 1:5 – Eric saw the fiery ball and wondered what it was, and so he was drawn to this fire.

Castform 1:6 – And the Highest Pokégods told him that he was the chosen one to stop the Pharaoh.

Castform 1:7 – Eric learned that the Highest Pokégods were to give him a Pokémon to use to free the Pokémon of Kanto.

Castform 1:8 – Latias and Latios drew on all the power of the sky, the winds, and the water.

Castform 1:9 – “From these very grounds, one Castform appear to this man for him to stop the Pharaoh’s madness!” Latias said.

Castform 1:10 – And Castform was created for Eric.

Castform 1:11 – “You must return to the depths of Kanto and stop the Pharaoh or terrible things will happen.” Latios said.

Castform 1:12 – “You must use the power of the Castform to create plagues in order to make this Pharaoh release the Pokémon.” Latias said.

Castform 1:13 – “And you must be strong, and take these Pokémon to their trainers.” Latios said.

Castform 1:14 – And Eric agreed.

Castform 1:15 – Eric and Castform left the Cinnabar Island to make their way to the heart of Kanto, known as the City of Celadon.

Castform 1:16 – And thus the fight against the Pharaoh began.

HedgeCat
23rd February 2004, 08:45 PM
So, it revolves around Castform, eh? I guess Castform isn't going to be weak, as Latis would create a strong Pokemon for him, unless they were mean. Well, I wonder what Pokemon the Phaoroh has.

AndrewPDes
23rd February 2004, 10:57 PM
Ahh very niffty. I can't wait for the next chapter!

KRSplat
24th February 2004, 04:21 PM
High-quality plus a new idea. I love it. :)

Tails2k2
24th February 2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your comments everyone! ^_^ Here's Castform 2:1 through 2:21, with the first Plague on the Pharaoh!

---

Castform 2

Castform 2:1 – By the time Eric had reached the City of Celadon, he had become a man.

Castform 2:2 – The previous Pharaoh had died, and had been replaced with his son, Pharaoh Jansenn the Second.

Castform 2:3 – Latias and Latios told Eric to tell the Pharaoh he was granted gifts by the Pokégods.

Castform 2:4 – They told Eric that when the Pharaoh told Eric to perform a miracle, that he would throw his staff, and it would turn into an Ekans.

Castform 2:5 – And Eric did as he was told.

Castform 2:6 – Eric went to the Pharaoh and told him he was granted gifts by the Pokégods and the Pharaoh ordered Eric to perform a miracle.

Castform 2:7 – And Eric threw his staff and it turned into an Ekans as it hit the floor.

Castform 2:8 – But the Pharaoh had his best psychics with him, and with their own skills, they were able to do the same thing.

Castform 2:9 – But Eric’s staff swallowed their staffs and the Pharaoh’s heart grew hard.

Castform 2:10 – So Eric returned to the Highest Pokégods.

Castform 2:11 – They told Eric that he and Castform together would create plagues.

Castform 2:12 – The first plague would be Castform’s Plague of Sand.

Castform 2:13 – Eric told the Pharaoh that he would create a Plague of Sand if the Pharaoh did not release the Pokémon.

Castform 2:14 – The Pharaoh refused and Eric left.

Castform 2:15 – Eric told Castform to activate his Plague of Sand and it did so.

Castform 2:16 – A horrible sandstorm swept across the land, and new Pokémon came to life.

Castform 2:17 – As the sandstorm went through Kanto, and Numel, Camerupt, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon, Cacnea, and Cacturne were created from the sands.

Castform 2:18 – And Eric went to the Pharaoh, and the Pharaoh said he would release the Pokémon if the Plague of Sand would end.

Castform 2:19 – So Castform ended the Plague of Sand.

Castform 2:20 – But the Pharaoh’s heart hardened and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 2:21 – And so the Highest Pokégods planned the next Plague.

stickachu
25th February 2004, 08:16 PM
Man, I go on spring break for a bit, come back and BAM! new chapters of the PokeBible. I'll admit, I did a double take when I saw this in the forum listing.

Good stuff too... like the plagues :yes: Keep up the great work!

HedgeCat
25th February 2004, 11:21 PM
Whoa. Nice. I like the plauges. They're like the weather moves. Awesome stuff, Meweight.

Tails2k2
26th February 2004, 08:08 AM
Well, if you like the Plagues, then you'll like this book, since there are quite a few Plagues. I now present Castform 3:1 through 3:20.

---

Castform 3

Castform 3:1 – Latias and Latios had decided on the next Plague.

Castform 3:2 – The second Plague would be a Plague of Poliwags, where thousands of new Pokémon called Poliwags would attack.

Castform 3:3 – So the Pokégods called forth on their power and got ready.

Castform 3:4 – And Eric told the Pharaoh that if he did not release the Pokémon, Eric would cast a Plague of Poliwags.

Castform 3:5 – But the Pharaoh refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 3:6 – Eric left and told the Pokégods to cast the Plague.

Castform 3:7 – And the Pokégods cast the Plague of Poliwags, creating Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, and Politoed to attack the Pharaoh and his team of what he called ‘Rocketmen’.

Castform 3:8 – The Pharaoh was angry and called Eric to his throne.

Castform 3:9 – The Pharaoh said he would release the Pokémon if the Plague of Poliwags would end.

Castform 3:10 – And so Eric told this to the Pokégods, who left the Poliwag line as it was, but kept them from attacking the Pharaoh and Rocketmen, and made them like regular Pokémon, bringing the total to seventy-eight Pokémon.

Castform 3:11 – And Eric went to the Pharaoh, but the Pharaoh’s heart hardened and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 3:12 – But the Highest Pokégods already had another Plague ready.

Castform 3:13 – Eric told the Pharaoh that if he did not release the Pokémon, a Plague of Beedrills would come.

Castform 3:14 – But the Pharaoh refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 3:15 – And so Latias and Latios cast a Plague of Beedrills, creating ferocious bug-like Pokémon to attack the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 3:16 – And the Pharaoh called Eric to his throne, and told him that if the Plague of Beedrills ended, he would let the Pokémon go.

Castform 3:17 – And so Eric told the Highest Pokégods of this.

Castform 3:18 – And Latias and Latios made Beedrill less ferocious, and created smaller forms of it, Weedle and Kakuna.

Castform 3:19 – So Eric went to the Pharaoh, but the Pharaoh’s heart hardened and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 3:20 – And the Highest Pokégods needed a new Plague.

HedgeCat
26th February 2004, 09:54 PM
Ah, Meweight, you fooled me. I thought the Plauges were going to be weathe rmoves because the first was sand. I thought the pokemon created along with it were just there because it suits them or something. I didn't expect a Plauge of Poliwags.

Tails2k2
1st March 2004, 08:19 AM
Well, some of the Plagues ARE weather moves, but there aren't enough weather moves as there are Plagues. I now bring forth the longest chapter yet, Castform 4:1 through Castform 4:28.

---

Castform 4

Castform 4:1 – The Highest Pokégods had thought of their next Plague.

Castform 4:2 – The fourth Plague would be a Plague of Yanmas, with Latias and Latios creating another new Pokémon to terrorize the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 4:3 – And so Eric went to the Pharaoh and told him that if he did not release the Pokémon, Eric would cast a Plague of Yanmas on the land.

Castform 4:4 – But the stubborn Pharaoh still refused.

Castform 4:5 – Eric told the Pokégods and they cast a Plague of Yanmas, creating the Yanma, another flying bug-like Pokémon to attack the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 4:6 – These Yanma snapped and terrorized the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen, sneaking into their homes and attacking them even.

Castform 4:7 – The Pharaoh was enraged and called Eric to his throne.

Castform 4:8 – The Pharaoh told Eric to end the Plague of Yanmas, and he would let the Pokémon go.

Castform 4:9 – So once again, Eric told the Pokégods and they ended the Plague of Yanmas, by making them less ferocious.

Castform 4:10 – And Eric returned to the Pharaoh’s throne, but the Pharaoh’s heart hardened and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 4:11 – It was time for Castform to do something more.

Castform 4:12 – Eric received orders from the Pokégods to order the Castform to create a Plague of Ice.

Castform 4:13 – Eric did as he was told, and hail began crashing down, hurting the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 4:14 – Some of the largest hail turned into Pokémon, creating Snorunt and Glalie, attacking the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 4:15 – It hailed and hailed.

Castform 4:16 – Finally, the Pharaoh gave in and called Eric to his throne.

Castform 4:17 – Again, the Pharaoh told Eric that if the Plague of Ice ended, the Pharaoh would release the Pokémon.

Castform 4:18 – And so Eric ordered Castform to end the Plague of Ice, and Latias and Latios made the Snorunt and Glalie stop attacking the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 4:19 – But once again, when Eric returned to the Pharaoh, his heart hardened, and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 4:20 – But Latias and Latios were ready for this.

Castform 4:21 – Eric told the Pharaoh that if he did not release the Pokémon, he would cast a Plague of Itching.

Castform 4:22 – But the Pharaoh refused.

Castform 4:23 – Latias and Latios cast a Plague of Itching on the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen, making them itch horribly.

Castform 4:24 – Quickly, the Pharaoh called Eric to his throne.

Castform 4:25 – “The Pokégods are right, and I am wrong. Free us of this Plague of Itching, and I will release the Pokémon.” the Pharaoh said.

Castform 4:26 – So Latias and Latios ended the Plague of Itching, hoping the Pharaoh would give in this time.

Castform 4:27 – But once more the stubborn Pharaoh refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 4:28 – Eric told the Highest Pokégods of this, and they had to think of a new Plague.

HedgeCat
1st March 2004, 11:32 PM
If Eric could make Castform use the Plauge of Ice, then when the Phaorah refused, couldn't he just order Castform to do it again? I like the plauges. The plauge of itching i didn't expect.

Tails2k2
7th March 2004, 08:03 PM
Eek, sorry for no post in a while, here's Castform 5:1 through Castform 5:18.

---

Castform 5

Castform 5:1 – Latias and Latios had decided on the seventh Plague.

Castform 5:2 – The seventh Plague would be a Plague of Fire, that Castform would create.

Castform 5:3 – The Highest Pokégods told Eric to order Castform to cast a Plague of Fire.

Castform 5:4 – Once more, Eric did as he was told, and Castform created a monstrous Plague of Fire, with fire raining from the land.

Castform 5:5 – This fire awoke new Sunflora Pokémon that infected the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen with poison and paralyzing abilities.

Castform 5:6 – The Pharaoh called Eric to his throne, and told him that if the Plague of Fire ended, he would release the Pokémon.

Castform 5:7 – And so Eric stopped Castform’s Plague of Fire, and Latias and Latios created a smaller version of Sunflora called Sunkern, making there be eighty-six Pokémon.

Castform 5:8 – And yet again when Eric returned to the Pharaoh’s throne, his heart hardened, and he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 5:9 – So Latias and Latios planned a Plague of Darkness, which would make it nearly impossible for the Pharaoh and Rocketmen to see.

Castform 5:10 – Eric told the Pharaoh there would be a Plague of Darkness if he did not release the Pokémon.

Castform 5:11 – But the stubborn Pharaoh refused and Eric told the Highest Pokégods of this, and they cast the Plague of Darkness.

Castform 5:12 – And the Pharaoh and Rocketmen could not see, and out of their darkness came Murkrow, who attacked them.

Castform 5:13 – Quickly, the Pharaoh called for Eric to his throne.

Castform 5:14 – The Pharaoh told Eric that he would definitely release the Pokémon this time, if the Plague of Darkness ended.

Castform 5:15 – Eric told the Pokégods of this, and they ended the Plague of Darkness, making the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen able to see again, and making the Murkrows stop being so vicious.

Castform 5:16 – But yet when Eric returned to the Pharaoh, he refused to let the Pokémon go.

Castform 5:17 – “Get out of my sight! You may never see me again!” the Pharaoh said to Eric.

Castform 5:18 – And Latias and Latios planned the final Plague.

HedgeCat
7th March 2004, 08:05 PM
THE PLAUGE OF BLINDNESS.

Heh. J/k. It would be funny if that's that it was. But I still wonder why Eric doesn't make Castform repeat the plauges he can make. I guess Eric doesn't like things getting repeated. =P

AndrewPDes
8th March 2004, 11:59 PM
The judge will yell at you, thats why. Never repeat moves, makes for a bad appeal.

Tails2k2
21st March 2004, 10:20 AM
Eek, sorry for no new chapters. Having a lack of ideas lately. Here's Castform 6:1 through Castform 6:17.

---

Castform 6
Castform 6

Castform 6:1 – The final Plague was ready.

Castform 6:2 – Latias and Latios said that they were going to cast a Perish Song on the land, which would kill all the children born to the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen.

Castform 6:3 – They said that all others would be protected from this.

Castform 6:4 – The Pharaoh heard of this, and was furious because he had a son who was to be born within the month.

Castform 6:5 – The Pharaoh summoned Eric to his throne, and told him to take the Pokémon out of the City of Celadon and that they were all free now.

Castform 6:6 – But the Pokégods, knowing that the Pharaoh would deceive them, created a Pokémon called Misdreavus to terrorize the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen until the Pokémon were truly free.

Castform 6:7 – And so Eric told all of the Pokémon to come with him, and they followed.

Castform 6:8 – Eric found himself stuck, with the sea between him and safety in a group of Islands that were overall called the Mystery Islands.

Castform 6:9 – Eric could not cross the sea and bring all of the Pokémon with him.

Castform 6:10 – Latias and Latios told Eric that the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen were coming, and they wanted their slaves back.

Castform 6:11 – So Latias and Latios told him that if he waved his staff when the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen were present, the sea would open up and allow him to cross, but it would close on the Pharaoh and the Rocketmen.

Castform 6:12 – And so Eric waved his staff, and the sea opened up.

Castform 6:13 – The Pokémon and Eric quickly began to cross, but the Pharaoh and Rocketmen, ready for battle, were close behind.

Castform 6:14 – Eric made sure every Pokémon had crossed the sea and that the Pharaoh and his Rocketmen were following him into the opened sea.

Castform 6:15 – Eric made it to the Mystery Islands, and waved his staff again.

Castform 6:16 – The sea closed once more, drowning the Pharaoh and all of his Rocketmen.

Castform 6:17 – And Eric began his journey to return all of the Pokémon to their owners all over Kanto.

HedgeCat
21st March 2004, 12:56 PM
Good idea. I liked the final plauge and the introduction of Misdrevus.