PDA

View Full Version : Official TCG News and Rulings topic

Roarkiller
12th October 2002, 09:09 AM
Put simply, if you have any news on the TCG or about a new ruling that you think should be taken note of, here's a topic for that.

I started it so that ppl won't be confused with any of the new rulings, especially now that Expedition has come out and everyone who knows it enough knows that it clashes too much with the older sets and creates tons of problems.

Jedi
12th October 2002, 09:55 PM
I don't really know what questions have been anwsered.. But, do poke bodies count as Pokemon powers.. maybe the same question for poke powers..
Thanks

Roarkiller
13th October 2002, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Jedi
I don't really know what questions have been anwsered.. But, do poke bodies count as Pokemon powers.. maybe the same question for poke powers..
Thanks

Yeah, they're both the same. But whther they get shut off by special conditions depend on what's written on the card.

Btw, MTM said Battlezone is coming along nicely. Should be on by late November, unless something stops it.

Now if i can only BEG Hasbro in my country to even hold a small DCI tourney. Nothing official happens here anymore :(

Jedi
13th October 2002, 07:33 PM
I was thinking of something like muk. Can he stop poke-bodies?

Too bad there aren't any really good caterpie..

hobbs
13th October 2002, 08:19 PM
Yeah, Poke BODYs and Poke POWERs work just like Pokemon Powers do. So they can be shut down by Muk, shutdown by Igglybuff, damaged by Pichu, etc.

Roarkiller
16th October 2002, 04:14 AM
Straight up after Celebi, we got 2 new e-promos exclusive to NY pkcenter, duh. Man, they're really putting a lot of exclusive stuff there, its hard for collectors to get them. Anyway, they're Rapidash and Ho-oh, if u need a scan of them, head down to Pokeschool or search in eBay. Im doing the spoilers for them in my site right now, so they will be up a few minutes after posting this.

Roarkiller
18th October 2002, 04:01 AM
I think releasing expedition might be a big mistake in the wizards' office. Its creating a hell of a headache like when ditto first came out.

Anyway, here r the rule changes that i know of (and recall) from yesterday's chat:

-> u can only evolve on your turn. This means that if ur opponent fail breeder due to chaos gym, u CANNOT use it cuz since its not ur turn and u can't evolve during anyone's turn. This applies to team play as well.

-> Same situation as above, this time regarding elm. The effect of elm is in effect even if its not ur turn. So meaning if its ur turn, and u got to use ur opponent's elm, u can't use any more trainers that he flip DURING HIS TURN. You can still use trainers after he ends his turn.

-> In previous ruling, DK pupitar and metapod (dunno which they were talking about) can evolve no matter what the outcome of the flip becuz the ruling was that the flip was for its other effect. Now, if u flip tails, THE WHOLE ATTACK does nothing, including evolution. *Mystery* I'm not sure if this affects Light Azumarill though, hope fully not, otherwise its pluspower combo is gonna fall through.

That's it. And is anybody even reading this?

The Muffin Man
18th October 2002, 06:11 PM
Just looking for some clarification. If I use my opponents Oak because of Chaos gym, that means I cannot use any trainers Chaos gym might toss out during HIS turn? I can still use 'em during mine, right? and also, does that mean HE can use trainers still?

hobbs
18th October 2002, 07:55 PM
Muffin Man, don't you mean Elm?
Well, if you do, you're correct. If you do use this during your opponet's turn, you can't use any more trainers during your opponet's turn. Also, the same applies to supporters. If you use a supporter on your opponet's turn, you can't use any more during your opponet's turn, but once your turn comes around the affect wears off.

The Muffin Man
18th October 2002, 08:57 PM
erm, yeah, I meant Elm...heh...

have there been any plans to change that ruling? That's really broken(and we all know how wizards is with broken strategies)

Roarkiller
19th October 2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
erm, yeah, I meant Elm...heh...

have there been any plans to change that ruling? That's really broken(and we all know how wizards is with broken strategies)

:confused: Uh, if ur referring to the chaod/elm thing, i thought i mentioned above that it has been change with effect from thursday? As are the other rulings, i think.

In any case, expect a major revision of several other rulings.

Oh yeah, and battlezone's draft is already in the office for several days. Only some minor stuff needs to be ironed out, got it in the prof mailing list.

The Muffin Man
19th October 2002, 10:48 AM
I meant changing it so you cannot use trainers during your turn if you use THEIR Elm.

Also, can the original player of the card still play trainers?

Roarkiller
19th October 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
I meant changing it so you cannot use trainers during your turn if you use THEIR Elm.

Also, can the original player of the card still play trainers?

*sigh* Check the txt. U can't use any more trainers during THAT turn. At any time a player's turn switches, its considered a different turn.

If u failed the flip for chaos, it means u didnt play elm. And duh it means u still can play trainers (if u can get the heads).

Jedi
24th October 2002, 07:50 PM
Hmm..
Do spiecal condtions stop pokemon powers only for the pokemon that say it in their text or do they effect all pokemon powers?

Roarkiller
25th October 2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Jedi
Hmm..
Do spiecal condtions stop pokemon powers only for the pokemon that say it in their text or do they effect all pokemon powers?

Again, check the txt itself. If it sez so, it is so. If not, lucky u.

Of, and u can get the 2 new promos if ur a subscriber of Ninetndo Power, only the cards dont have the pkcenter logo.

Roarkiller
1st November 2002, 04:28 AM
Am i the only one posting here? Jeez, u guyz.

Anyway, WoTC is gunning for Nov 22 for opening battlezone. One of the promos given out has a pic of a cake, the other promo i forgot :P

Promo ho-oh and rapidash will be released in a future promotion, no date given.

And the bad news of the day, strength charm will NOT increase bench damage. AAAAAH!!!

Aparrently, TPC sez that any damage done to the bench cannot be increased in any way (pluspower, strenght charm etc). Which kinda sux, was looking forward to a baby-killing murkrow.

Silvercharizard
4th November 2002, 09:07 PM
Thats terrible!

Come on i mean adding to bench damage is what made it great in the first place!

AND its a pokemon tool!

I wasnt looking foreward to Murkrow. But more whole bench damaging attacks. like E-card dugtrio and Neo gen Piloswine (coulda had sumthin going there :( )

But then again it would of made Murkrow more brocken......
But it gives more of a challenge then :yes:

And by having a pokemon tool on, that means that you cant have focus band :no:

Although I dont really like using stuff like plus power anyway so its all good I guess :D

Roarkiller
5th November 2002, 03:35 AM
Actually, it makes perfect sense. Imagine if ur doing widespread damage like yanma, then for every bench pkmn u add 10, meaning ur adding up to 60 damage. If that aint broken, i dunno what is.

Roarkiller
8th November 2002, 02:07 AM
I guess i really am the only one posting news here. Jeez, why did i even start this topic. Oh yeah, nm.

Anyway, im too lazy to type everything again, so here's what i posted in my site:

----------

Oi, oi! Biggy news today, courtesy of Pokeschool's chat logs. So, here's the lowdown.

Aquapolis! Yeah, info on this set is out. It will feature 186 cards and 3 new energy: Boost, Crystal and Warp Energy. If your memory is good enough, this was reported months back about the new energy. And I was right that Warp Energy is an energy card with a built-in switch. Go me, heh. Oh, and the release date is, get this, either late December or early January! That's only 1 or 2 months away, man. Super cool. And as usual, there are 2 Theme Decks. Abyss is a Fire/Water deck while Garden is a Fighting/Grass deck.

DMTM also released the name of the next set. It's called Skyridge, and that's all he is revealing.

Silvercharizard
8th November 2002, 03:00 AM
hmmmm yup i think that youre right :yes:

Murkrow is brocken enough....

and pichu would just be =/

and I kinda like fighting with active pokemon (Why i like grass and fires so much -the only ones that damage the bench are some Typhlosions and Dark magcargo)

The New Hitmonlee is brocken, though.:yes:

Roarkiller
9th November 2002, 08:36 AM
Okay guyz, some serious rules update, unless u already know of it, in which case im the one outdated.

I forgot whther it was confirmed or not (i confised it with another ruling in the chat) but apparently, energies attached to e-Tyranitar simply change their type. They DO NOT- i repeat - DO NOT lose their other properties. Which means metal still prevents damage and recycle still goes back to ur hand when removed. Im kinda tired to check again (back from the most disappointing competition in my life) so ill get back later.

Also, i used to think that when u energy burn 2 recycle, it will be discarded with fire spin. Guess what, this is the ruling i confused with (e-Tyranitar). Recycle still retains its properties, so if u fire spin and remove 2 recycle, it goes back to ur hand. Again, im not sure if its confirmed.

Misdreavus
17th November 2002, 04:37 PM
1. My friend and I are Nintendo Power subscribers, and we did not get any Pokemon promos in our latest issue (the one about Metriod). Is this a mistake?

2. Could someone explain the new energies from the next set?

3. With e-Tyranitar, Dark Aura does not give you the +10 Dark boost (unless the original energy was Darkness Energy), right?

4. With the e-Typhlosion (the one that does Super Singe)'s Pokemon power, are you allowed to get one energy only (if your opponent has a higher total energy count), or one energy until you have the same amount? (ex: Your opponent has 5 more total energies than you. Do you get one energy, or five?)

Roarkiller
18th November 2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Misdreavus
1. My friend and I are Nintendo Power subscribers, and we did not get any Pokemon promos in our latest issue (the one about Metriod). Is this a mistake?

The huh? If its bout the rapidash/ho-oh, no idea why. Maybe its in a future edition? I suppose u gotta check the chat logs.

2. Could someone explain the new energies from the next set?

Sorry, only warp is explained. Of course, if u can find me big scans of the japanese cards, i could try translating it.

3. With e-Tyranitar, Dark Aura does not give you the +10 Dark boost (unless the original energy was Darkness Energy), right?

*sigh* Repeated for the no-idea-how-many times, only the ORIGINAL darkness can add 10. Everything else is fake, imitation, whatever u wanna call it.

4. With the e-Typhlosion (the one that does Super Singe)'s Pokemon power, are you allowed to get one energy only (if your opponent has a higher total energy count), or one energy until you have the same amount? (ex: Your opponent has 5 more total energies than you. Do you get one energy, or five?)

Its stated on the card. If ur opponent has more in total, search your deck for ONE fire energ card. And its ONCE per turn, so that makes it only ONE energy.

Roarkiller
20th November 2002, 10:43 PM
I luv Kevin for giving everyone the possibility to work as a news reporter for TPM. Anyway, this will be the 3rd place im posting this.

The battlezone page has been updated with a lot more info, such as how to run the league, battlezone locator and what will be the new promos that will be given out. But what the hell, ill juz tell u. Its the promo version of base ebuzz and misdreavus. Damn, i thought it was B-day pika. Dunno what the jumbo card will be though.

Oh yeah, the link: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pokemon/leagueMain

Roarkiller
21st November 2002, 09:29 PM
Hmm, the email MTM sent to all profs sez that u cant reveal any info sent to us, they r confidential. But what happens if i "slip"? :D

Anyway, the final ruling for slowking/chaos is out. Cards that has a cost (SER, CS or IF) will have to pay it before they can actually check if they can use it at all. Kinda sux.

For chaos, there's another ruling. If u paid the cost and flipped tails, and ur opp. wants to use it, he/she will still have to pay the cost (u have NOT paid the cost for him/her), and if u control slowking and flip heads, the card goes back to... ur deck i think. Or is it ur discard pile. Dunno. ARGH!!! Anyway, what it means is that 2 ppl have wasted a total of 5 cards for nothing. Ugh...

The mail form for Delegates of Battlezone has been sent out yesterday btw. If u live outside of N.America, send the form to the local big boss.

hobbs
13th December 2002, 04:31 PM
Yep, as of January 1st, 2003 Slowking (Neo Genesis) will be banned from Modified!!!!!!

Roarkiller
14th December 2002, 05:13 AM
There's a new ADV series from japan, next mth stated as the release date. I'll try to get some trans for u guyz. Sorry for the short post, i really need to go, ppl coming over to my house.

Silvercharizard
18th December 2002, 12:19 PM
You guys wanted to know what the new energies were?

Crystal:

Colourless energy that counts as every type of BASIC NRG (=/) attached to the pokemon but only provides 1....

k that one is not good =/

Boost:

Triple colourless energy! -you can only attach it to evolved forms and you cant retreat while its on.. -Oh yea and you have to discard it at the end of the turn (=/)

Warp: (My fav :yes: )

When you attach it from your hand to an active pokemon you must switch it with one of your benched pokemon.

Not sure if its may or must but its good to get you out of deep trouble :)

Roarkiller
19th December 2002, 04:06 AM
Wonder where u got the scans and the trans. I still dont believe there's a triple energy. I mean, add 4 of those in ur deck and colorless pkmn would rule. Chansey bombs would get extremely broken. It'll be hell i tell u, even with that discarding rule.

Roarkiller
23rd December 2002, 01:31 AM
WotC's site has been updated with Aquapolis info, including the checklist.

An interesting thing to note r the 'cube 01', which i have no idea YET as to what they do; prolly type attack boosters, since they have one for every pkmn type including dark and metal. Energy switch and Memory berry seems interesting too.

hobbs
22nd January 2003, 07:39 PM
Supper Battlezone news.

General info.
www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pokemon/league/superbattlezone

Locations:
www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pokemon/league/superbzschedule

The really big news with this is that the format, of all things, is going to be Unlimited!! o_0!

*Rips out hair*

Ditto rulings! Slowkings! Wigglytuffs! And, worst of all, Energy Removals -_-.

Roarkiller
23rd January 2003, 09:58 PM
I dont see what the big deal is. With so many ppl being used to modified, it'll take them some time to get used to the speed and critical calculating needs of unlimited. Not that it matters since i cant join anyway, lol.

Btw hobbs, u gave up on ur site or what? If u remember PrOaCh, his Poke-Domw site shut down already. Lol, me is a survivor, mwahahaha. :yes:

hobbs
24th January 2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I stopped work on my site. I have a problem of getting really tired of my layouts exceptionaly fast, and with my layout, it'd be a month long process changing it. =\

Also, I herd about the Dome closing, quite a shame, I liked that site.

Oh, and the real reason I posted here, a new promo was annoucned: reverse-holo Professor Elm (www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg/promo/elm.jpg)*. It's #3 of the "Best" promos. Only catch is that, as of now, it seems to only be available to delegates.=\ Another promo announcement, the next "Best" promo will be:, #4, Rocket's Scizor (www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg/american_promo/rocket-scizor-jumbo.jpg)* with a Winner stamp on it.

Also, more Super Battlezone info. According to the chat yesterday, SB may not be Unlimited, however, thi's unofficial until MTM gets back from the Super Bowl. Also, there's now 35 locations listed for Super Battlezone. Go check 'em out.

*Scans are from PokemonZeo (www.pokemonzeo.com).

Roarkiller
24th January 2003, 10:11 PM
Yeah, i heard about the reverse holo elm for me- i mean for us delegates.

*r u jealous yet?*

Scizor i only heard rumors of though, but thanks.

hobbs
28th January 2003, 04:33 PM
It was recently unveiled that, as many people have speculated, Base Hitmonchan will be the new Best promo, #2.

A list of the current Best Promos:

#1 Electabuzz (Base)
#2 Hitmonchan (Base)
#3 Professor Elm (Neo Genesis)
#4 Rocket's Scizor
#5 Rocket's Sneasel

hobbs
31st January 2003, 07:26 PM
Rainbow Energy is changed. Instead of doing damage, it will coordinate with the new Aquapolis version and place a damage counter.

Supper Battlezone is confirmed to be Modified! Yay!

The new Hitmonchan promo, a reprint of the Base version, has 60HP printed on it. We'll have to wait and see if it keeps the 60HP or it gets changed back to 70HP.

That's all for today.

hobbs
5th February 2003, 06:22 PM
Eventhough most of you are just now getting Aquapolis, WOTC has released information on the next set: Skyridge.

Here's what DMTM has revealed so far:
-182 cards

-Two Theme Decks

-3 Crystal Pokémon

-Mysterious Plates

There's some weird things about this info. Firstly, there are six unreleased Crystal Pokemon, however, this only says 3. Also, there's a hole of three cards. Wizards made cards? Super-dupper-ultra-secret cards? Who knows. Only time will tell this one. Lastly, these "Mysterious Plates", there's four of them, seem to be TM like trainers. However, they're not called TMs, which has made some think they're more like HMs. Again, who knows?

That's all for now.

Roarkiller
5th February 2003, 11:12 PM
The plates arent TMs or HMs i believe. The scans provided by pkschool is blur so i cant translate any part of it, sorry.

Of course, if anyone is can tell me of another source...

Btw, the promo hitmonchan is to be played as 70HP until official word from R&D is received.

hobbs
6th February 2003, 07:45 PM
I gotta keep with my almost daily news posts.

So, thanks to The Fish King, from WizPog, for informing me of this. WOTC is having a contest/giveaway of Aquapolis box toppers. The contest is located:

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=pokemon/aqcontest

Good luck everyone!

Ah, Roarkiller, I found a better source for scans of E4.

http://pokemoncenter.safeshopper.com/109/cat109.htm?945

Also, if you have the time, could you translate Underground Fossil's Pokemon Power. It's of high interest to all us Kabutops players.

hobbs
8th February 2003, 07:09 PM
This is possibly big news, however, it may just be big speculation.

According to Scythking, from WizPog, DMTM was recently interviewed by CardFAQs.com, and he made an odd statment.

Next, recently, we've had some great [sic]Pokémon TCG releases, Expedition and Aquapolis are just examples.. Do you expect the next set to bring the game forward and advance the game even more?

I really do. Skyridge should help the environment. What I'm really excited about though is the set after it. I have a personal stake in it. I can't say any more then that about it.

From this, it sounds like *gasp* a Wizards made Pokemon set! Some other speculation is that Wizards and TPC worked together on the new ADV set or that it's simply a reprint set that DMTM helped put together.

hobbs
28th February 2003, 04:38 PM
DMTM pretty much confirmed a Wizards made set is on the way in the chat yesterday. Just check out these quotes

darkmt_mike presents the speaker with question #183 from lepi1962:
How many new sets after Skyridge do you forsee in 2003?
darkmt_mike says, "Future is unclear it is...."
darkmt_mike says, "...I see more. I see WotC made set."

darkmt_mike presents the speaker with question #253 from neo_fox:
so your just going to deny the existence of the WOTC made set, even though you said it was coming out?
darkmt_mike says, "No. I'm not. But Neither am I going to confirm that it exists. Even though it does."

BTW, anyone else ever post here?

Roarkiller
1st March 2003, 04:04 AM
Doubt it. I still check for news everyday loyally of course, but even so im getting lazier to even update my own site. And i juz lost like 15MB of card scans. Dunno if i wanna scan everything back up, its like too much of a hassle and my new scanner is worse off than my older one.

And i juz got back from a tiring and disappointing air-rifle tourney. Only scored 516/600, thats an average of 8.6 per shot, damn lousy. Or not, since thats my average, but i expected more for a tourney. Bah, humbug.

hobbs
2nd March 2003, 05:21 PM
I don't know that this quite qualifies as news, but some of you may be interested in this. Pokemon Aaaah! at www.fakecard.com is having a fake card contest. The prize, you ask? A box of Aquapolis! So, if you're a competition hardened, old school fake card maker, or a n00b to the whole process, the prize makes this defenitly something to try.

Roarkiller
2nd March 2003, 06:36 PM
SH1T!!! A whole box?! Nick15 must really have a lot of spare cash to throw around.

mic_128
30th July 2003, 11:56 PM
What happened to all the updates and so-on?

Roarkiller
31st July 2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by mic_128
What happened to all the updates and so-on?

Put it this way: no one posted them.

Its a voluntary effort, no one is obliged to post news here. In any case, i originally started this topic for Kevin to check for TCG news.

Chrisodeo
2nd August 2003, 04:04 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh has three upcoming game promos from their future game, "The Sacred Cards". They are, in no particular order,

Negate Attack
[TSC-003]
Counter-Trap
"When your opponent attacks with a monster, negate the attack and make your opponent's Battle Phase end."

Riryoku
[TSC-002]
Spell card (I'll get to it later)
"Until the end of the turn, decrease the ATK of 1 monster by half and increase the ATK of another monster by the same amount."

Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
[TSC-001]
Effect Monster
Earth/Insect
3500/3000
"This monster can only be Special Summoned by offering "Petit Moth" as a Tribute on the 6th of your turns after "Petit Moth" has been equipped with 'Cocoon of Evolution'."

Negate Attack is a lesser combination of Waboku and Magic Cylinders. Can't be chained, can rarely be countered. Riryoku sounds like it'd be great anywhere, if there's room. My only beef is that it's not equip, quick-play, or continuous. Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth is the mother of all Insects. It may even announce the arrival of Insect decks, but I doubt it.

In other news, Yu-gi-oh has a startling new trend. At GenCon they were displaying some future cards, and on these instead of magic cards saying, "[magic card]", they were called "[spell card]". I'm not quite sure of the significance of this, but it's still a big change in something we normally don't notice. Undoubtedly a new ruling will dictate that magic=spell, yet there's something inherently suspicious about it. Perhaps it's nothing.

The Muffin Man
2nd August 2003, 09:45 PM
Actually, Insect Queen is needed to bring up the "Arrival of Insect decks".

Same with Machine King and Metal Zoa and Machine decks.

Kool Dudy
4th August 2003, 10:16 PM
Magic : The Gathering

Big News - Mirrodin First Cards

I have recently found pictures of Mirroding products and a Mirrodin poster.

Edit : Currently the links don't work but you can copy and paste the links.

www.geocities.com/koolie_dudy/mirrodin-ad.jpeg
www.geocities.com/koolie_dudy/mirrodin-display.jpeg

It has been confirmed that Terror and Shatter will be reprinted in the Mirrodin expansion.

The new card type has been confirmed as an Equipment. There has been no information about this card type but it's confirmed.

There is information about a new card. It's possible that the picture of this card is on the Mirrodin products. The name of this card is called Platinum Angel.

Platinum Angel
Artifact Creature - Angel
Flying.
You cannot lose the game and your opponents cannot win the game.
6/6

Pokemon News : Promo

News are from serebii.net

New card promos have been released to release the Ruby and Sapphire starters.

Once again, the links don't work so you will need to copy and paste the links.

www.geocities.com/koolie_dudy/treecko.jpeg
www.geocities.com/koolie_dudy/torchic.jpeg
www.geocities.com/koolie_dudy/mudkip.jpeg

The Muffin Man
16th August 2003, 07:11 PM
Speaking of Metal Zoa, Machine King, Insect Queen, etc...anyone know when Zoa, Metal Zoa, Machine King and Insect Queen are being released?

Chrisodeo
25th August 2003, 06:19 PM
Yu-gi-oh news
(all news thanks to Yugiohrealms)

There is news on the Yu-gi-oh front! The shiny cards in the new character tins are confirmed!

Yugi:
BPT-007 Dark Magician
BPT-008 Buster Blader

Kaiba:
BPT-009 BEWD
BPT-010 XYZ Dragon Cannon

Joey:
BPT-011 Jinzo
BPT-012 Gearfried the Iron Knight

In other words, the Yugi tin comes with some vewy good fusion components for the mighty Dark Paladin. Kaiba's comes with Blue-Eyes like always, but it also comes with the hugely powerful (and yet unreleased) XYZ Dragon Cannon. Finally, the Joey tin includes Gearfried the Iron Knight (a meh-ish card if there ever was one), and everybody's trap-stopping friend Jinzo. I have a feeling that once the tins go out of print, a BPT Jinzo will be worth a pretty sum of money.

Next up, the new restrictions for Pharonic Guardian and all previous sets are out. The limit one cards are:

Exodia the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Pot of Greed
Change of Heart
Dark Hole
Raigeki
Monster Reborn
Mirror Force
Delinquent Duo
Confiscation
Painful Choice
The Forceful Sentry
Snatch Steal
Cyber Jar
Upstart Goblin
Swords of Revealing Light
Card Destruction
Witch of the Black Forest
Imperial Order
Jinzo
Ceasefire
Premature Burial
Call Of The Haunted
Morphing Jar
Sangan
Magic Cylinder
United We Stand
Mage Power
Heavy Storm
Harpie's Feather Duster
Sinister Serpent
Injection Fairy Lily
Yata-Garasu
Fiber Jar
Exiled Force
Twin-Headed Behemoth
Mirage of Nightmare
Reckless Greed
Ring of Destruction
Graceful Charity

Whoo. Same as always, except updated for PGD's b0rked cards. And, Graceful Charity is now restricted to 1. Blech I say, but I've known it would be for some time, and adjusted my deck acordingly. And now, the limited to 2 cards:

Nobleman of Crossout
Morphing Jar #2
Marauding Captain
Reinforcement of the Army
Creature Swap
Last Turn

Yup. Almost exactly the same. Aside from GC, which I mentioned earlier, Backup Soldier is unrestricted, so I can see some Exodia decks running one more. Limiter Removal is now off the limited list too (w00t fer me!), so Machine decks will get quite a boost in effectiveness. Not enough as when Machine King and Metal Zoa are out, but it's still pretty big.