PDA

View Full Version : I feel like smashing something. Open Challenge.

Charizard04621
14th December 2002, 02:35 PM
Foul mood and extreme anger convert to good fighting drive. I want to crush something.

Galadriel, GO!

For those who don't know her, Galadriel is the Blissey that you'll learn never to cross. She looks forward to pounding all opposition into the ground.

Rules:

-3 vs. 3
-I'll choose first
-You attack first
-DQ: 1 week
-Arena: Galadriel's Underground Cavern.

A vast cavern lies at the very depths of the earth, immense and impressive with its cool darkness. It is just possible to see in the dim artificial light, created by an unbreakable crystal lodged permanently in the limestone ceiling. Towering pillars are scattered across the cavern, harder than diamond and impossible to break. Above from the high ceiling hang sturdy stalactites. What they lack in sharpness they make up for in durability. Indeed, although they have blunt points, they, like the limestone pillars, cannot break. In one corner of the arena flows a swift, treacherous river, seemingly innocuous from afar but deadly in nature. Since this cavern is underground, moves such as Clear Skies, Rain Prayer, Morning Sun, Moonlight, Synthesis, Solarbeam, and any other weather dependent or weather changing Signature Moves are rendered useless and will have no effect.

Yumemiru
14th December 2002, 03:11 PM
I'm reffing.

RaZoR LeAf
14th December 2002, 03:18 PM
I accept your challenge. RBY Mod vs RBY Mod. Grr!

I choose Equinox my sturdy female Hypno. Equinox likes eggs, beaten hard and scrabled beyond recognition!

Okay Equinox lets keep it together an and teach this pink thing who's boss.

A substitute first, strong enough to withstand the first blows of battle. So put an average health into it.

Next, a Thunder Wave. Galadriel is strong, we know that, we've heard the stories, so power her down with paralysis.

Finally a strong Psychic Blast. Start as we mean to go on, hit her where the body can't reach. Into her mind, her very soul, do your worst.

Substitute | Thunder Wave | Psychic

Charizard04621
14th December 2002, 03:26 PM
Excellent.

Galadriel, Substitute. It doesn't have to be extremely sturdy. Just put enough into it so it'll last.

Now, Sing. Think magical, enchanting, soothing melody.

Regardless of success, pick Hypno up and throw her into the raging river. Seismic Toss.

Yumemiru
15th December 2002, 05:14 PM
Sorry, I meant to ref this last night. TPM was down for me, though. Damn gremlins.

This should prove to be a most interesting battle.

Charizard04621 vs RaZoR LeAf
Galadriel the Blissey vs Equinox the Hypno

Karin's in a bad mood. Her friends put on a forced smile as they sit and nod while she continuously complains and screams. They're a bit too frightened to speak for fear of facing her angry wrath. Finally, the bravest of them blurts out, "For God's sake, just go out and make an open challenge!" Silence. Karin stares at the offender, and it is unknown whether she'll tear him apart or simply eat him. To the shock of all watching, she smiles and exclaims, "What a great idea!" Is that a slight hint of evil intentions on her worn expression? No... Surely it isn't.

She ventures forth into a place that she knows so well. Deep in the familiar caverns, she releases one of her most trusted pokémon. Galadriel eyes her surroundings with a content look of nostalgia. She couldn't be more at home. Hardly unable to contain her eagerness, Karin issues a challenge to all fellow trainers via her handy-dandy pocket PC. Almost immediately, a sinister looking female materializes next to Karin. They look at each other silently, then Karin nods. She has her ref. Shortly after, a boy appears a few feet away from them. He greets Karin with the utmost enthusiasm, and she is simply delighted to be able to have a "friendly" battle with someone she actually knows and respects. The new trainer eyes Galadriel and then releases his own choice. The newly emerged Equinox looks over the unfamiliar terrain with a sense of wonder and the slightest tinge of foreboding. Her psyche detects the great and terrible events to come... but who will prevail?

Everyone takes their positions, and the battle begins with surprising haste. It seems Karin really is eager to break something.

Pre-round status:
Galadriel: 100%, ready and willing
Equinox: 100%, eager to go

Round I

Without wasting any time, both Galadriel and Equinox begin on their first task. It takes Equinox a bit longer to create her body double, since she puts a significantly larger amount of effort into it. She looks up to see a somewhat stationary, smiling Blissey. A twinge of panic arises in her. She just knows Galadriel's up to something. But what?

As both pokémon look at their faux opponent, they each begin stage two of their clever plans. While briefly charging up a few sparks of electricity, Equinox hears a faint, soothing melody. She releases the few sparks and wearily watches them strike "Galadriel" a few meters away. The image of her not even reacting to the destructive electricity startles the Hypno immensely. She suddenly becomes aware of the sweet sound again. It's getting louder. She starts to droop... slowly... softly... sleep, yes... Hmmmmm...

Galadriel is a bit upset. It appears that her enchanting tune is having no effect on her opponent before her. She stops singing and grunts disapprovingly. Equinox is hardly moving at all, but she very much looks awake. Galadriel's gaze glances over to the harsh waters of the chilling river. A malicious smile spreads across her face and she takes a step toward her foe. She stops abruptly. What is that she's hearing... it sounds like... soft snoring? What? She blinks away the temporary confusion and resumes her stealthy approach. Shrieking with glee and mad excitement, she grasps the Hypno and swings her around and around in quick, tight circles. In her frenzy, she doesn't even notice or care that Equinox is not fighting her hold. With careful precision, she throws the psychic form at the perfect angle and at the perfect speed, and the fake Hypno flies toward the raging river. It slams hard right on the edge of the water and slides into the treacherous water. As soon as Equinox hits the current, her body breaks up into several pieces. Galadriel gasps at the horrific image, but then cuts herself short as her experienced mind tells her what has just happened. She turns around sharply and smiles proudly as she views the form of a very dazed Equinox. She blinks in annoyance. Why did she have to be so rudely awakened by that monstrous noise moments ago? She was having such a wonderful dream about chocolate.

Current status:
Galadriel: 89%, Substitute active (10%), confident
Equinox: 77%, annoyed, drowzy

EDIT: Well, slap me with a stick. Equinox is a girl.

Charizard04621
16th December 2002, 11:17 AM
Nice Pre-Battle, Amanda. Heh heh heh... ^_-

Great, Galadriel. Excellent work.

While your victim is still dazed and very much drowzy, Sing to her. (Equinox is female, Amanda.)

If Equinox is asleep, keep it simple. Thunder Wave. No need for sudden movements or loud noise. However, if by some miraculous luck Equinox has not succumbed to your beautiful melody, throw her into the river again. Seismic Toss.

Great. Last but not least Galadriel, if Equinox is asleep, take your time to create a devastatingly powerful Shadow Ball. Put more energy than usual into it; you have plenty of time. We want to make waking Equinox worthwhile. If she is awake, show no mercy! Hurl her into the river. Seismic Toss. Hypno cannot swim... especially if that Hypno happens to be a mere faux image. Hahaha.

~ Sing ~ Thunder Wave or Seismic Toss ~ Shadow Ball or Seismic Toss ~

RaZoR LeAf
17th December 2002, 05:50 AM
Okay Equinox listen carefully, your drowzy, and listening to that singing is going to put you to sleep. We don't want that. Now Sing is an aurul attack, so there's only one real way to counter it.

Make some noise!! This type of command takes up one of your attack turns, but if it means keeping you awake, so be it.

Hopefully you'll still be awake, i hope you are. Galadriel will be coming at you fast, so when she nears and grabs you, use her strength against her, and Counter her attack.

Now, when Galadriel comes at you again, power yourself up, and hit her with explosive power, Dynamic Punch!! Give her something to remember you by.

Make some Noise | Counter | Dynamic Punch

Alternatves:

I'll tell you this now Equinox, if you do fall asleep, try as hard as you can to wake yourself up. Sleep is like meditation, you can wake yourself up from it at any time. But you'll be at risk while snoozing.

Keep up the pace, Sleep Talk x2. Think strong things, and maybe you're atacks will be strong too. Wishful thinking i know, but lets be optimistic here.

If you wake up before the end of the round, continue with your first orders.

Make Noise | Sleep Talk | Sleep Talk

Yumemiru
18th December 2002, 07:59 PM
I was just about to start reffing, and a freakin' storm popped up out of nowhere. It seems the powers that be just don't want me to do this. =\

I'll have it up by tomorrow afternoon.

Yumemiru
19th December 2002, 07:07 PM
Evening, afternoon...it's the same thing in some countries.

This round is going to be interesting. 'Nuff said.

Pre-round status:
Galadriel: 89%, Substitute active (10%), confident
Equinox: 77%, annoyed, drowzy

Round II

Equinox stares at her somewhat immobile opponent. What is Galadriel doing? It looks like she's just sitting there. The sweet melody from before comes back to haunt her... What? Where is that coming from?? It can't be Galadriel! She's obviously not singing anything! In the brief state of confusion, Equinox once again is hit with the familiar feeling of exhaustion... Sleep... Yes... No! The back of her mind tells her that this isn't right, and she starts squealing loudly. Galadriel abruptly stops her pleasantly sinister melody and cringes and the annoying discords coming from the lunatic Hypno. The noble psychic is in a frenzy, running in circles and shouting all over the place. Looks like she's lost it. Just when Galadriel thinks she can't take it anymore, Equinox stops. She seems to have regained her clarity, and she moves her eyes over the arena in an aware and suspicious manner.

Needless to say, Galadriel is pissed. Her plan didn't quite work the way she wished it to, and she can't get that annoying sound out of her head. With the utmost intent of destruction, she hastily makes her way to her opponent. Unfortunately for Equinox, the approach goes unnoticed. She merely looks blanky at the smiling Blissey before her, wondering what on earth she's supposed to retaliate against. With no warning, her feet are knocked out from under her and she slams into the ground. An unseen force lifts her up and begins to twirl her around madly. What is this insanity?? What the hell is going on? In a state of total panic, Equinox does what her mind subconsciously tell her to do: continue on with the attack plan, of course. While screaming out of sheer fright, her coat gains a majestic sheen and she begins lashing out in every which direction, striking solid objects that she can't even see. The unseen Galadriel gasps in pain and drops Equinox. She takes a few steps back, wincing as her fresh bruises make their greetings. Equinox jumps up and stares at the faux Galadriel, completely bewildered. She knows what's going on...she knows ...but what is it? There's a mental block in her mind that won't let her access her own thoughts and knowledge. What is going on??

Switching confusion for sheer rage, Equinox powers up a mighty fist of deadly energy and rams it into Galadriel. The impostor Blissey shatters and is no more. With a slight shock, Equinox's mental block is removed, and she whirls around to face the real opponent. With even more shock, she realizes that the real opponent is advancing. Quickly. Again, she is lifted into the air. She struggles with all of her might against the grasp of Galadriel, but only to some avail. Galadriel throws her with great effort, and she sails toward the ominous river. She lands several feet away from the bank, but not without significant injury. After a few moments, she gets to her feet and the two battling pokémon have an intimidating staring contest. Both are eager to get even for their own reasons.

Current status:
Galadriel: 72%, bruised, panting
Equinox: 61%, bruised, stressed

RaZoR LeAf
20th December 2002, 07:34 AM
Good work Equinox, lets try some stuff out on her.

Use your psychic powers, your a strong pure bred psychic, this should be easy for you. That river, it's wild and out of control, and it's very damaging should you fall into it. So instead of getting Galadriel into the river, get the river to go to her. Use your Psychic powers to divert the river and guide it towards your enemy. If it doesn't hit don't worry, just try and flood the cave.

Now, wth the cave drenched and your enemy soaking wet, use your mind powers to lift yourself above the arena, float in the air above the waters.

Finally, a powerful Zap Cannon into the waves. It'll conduct through the entire cave, and shock Galadriel indefinatly, whether she makes more clones or not.

Psychic to move the river | Psychic to levitate | Zap Cannon

Charizard04621
20th December 2002, 12:18 PM
Silly Equinox. Galadriel will not fall so easily!

Equinox wants to move the river, Galadriel? Playtime has just begun. Start the round, Galadriel, with Thunder Wave on Equinox. Force her muscles to lock up and restrict her physical movement. Whether or not you disrupt her concentration really makes no difference. The poor Hypno's trying to move that raging river with her psionic powers? Hah. She can try.

Galadriel, lift yourself with Psychic as well. Position yourself somewhat above Equinox at medium range away from her so that a Hyper Beam blow from you will knock her down into the river. Then, of course, Hyper Beam. You'll be far away enough from the Hypno that, even if her Zap Cannon does come your way, you'll be able to dodge easily. If Equinox does not fall into the river like she should, don't fret. We'll have tired out her mind sufficiently either way, especially if she tries to fight her fall. Don't release your psionic grip on yourself just yet; we can renew it sometime later if necessary.

~ Thunder Wave ~ Psychic ~ Hyper Beam ~

Charizard04621
2nd January 2003, 09:10 AM
Um, ASHarris?

Yumemiru
2nd January 2003, 01:59 PM
I'm dead. Didn't you know that?

O_o

Pre-round status:
Galadriel: 72%, bruised, panting
Equinox: 61%, bruised, stressed

Round III

Without any hesitation, Equinox immediately begins to comply with her first order. Well, at least she tries to. Moving the course of a river is no simple feat. It would involve lots and lots of digging, and her psychic powers have nowhere near the strength to perform all of that in just a short while. She frantically struggles with the river and manages to get a few waves of water to splash over the edge, but that's about it. As she considers giving up her mental assault, a sharp twinge of pain runs down her body and she feels many of her muscles physically locking into place.

Not being able to move too much, Equinox focuses on her mental prowess and lifts herself a few feet into the air. There's no real water to avoid, and she isn't sure why she should still be doing this, but it's pretty much her only option at the moment anyway. Using her mind, she turns herself to face Galadriel's position only to see her glowing with the familiar blue aura and floating higher into the air than even she.

With a slight sigh, Equinox charges some of her stored eletrcial energy into a sphere between her hands. She can only see Galadriel out of the top of her peripheral vision. Her head doesn't really seem to want to move upwards. She doesn't notice the bright ball of energy forming in the hands of her opponent. Again using a little bit of her mental energy, Equinox tilts herself up ever so slightly as to be able to get a better target with her pulsating electrical orb. She sees exactly what the cunning Blissey is up to, but it's too late to properly respond. A brilliant beam of energy flies toward the center of Equinox, slamming right into her chest. Her pre-charged attack explodes somewhat, covering Equinox is perilous sparks of strong electrical impulses. Her psionic grip is lost, and she flies backward with the momentum of the attack that hit her. Her back slams hard into the trecherous waters, and the cold envelops her on all sides, pulling her to a place of darkness. But she can't go yet. Some unseen force pulls her out of the water and sets her gently upon the bank nearby. Whether the force came from her or something else is unknown.

Galadriel looks at her drenched opponent from a few meters away, on the ground. Yes, she's on the ground. Apparently no one quite paid attention to her little fun, but it seems the momentum of such a tremendous attack performed midair is more than enough to send her flying in the opposite direction. Her own mental grip on herself was lost, and she hit the with a decent amount of force. She doesn't seem to have taken any serious damage, though.

Current status:
Galadriel: 51%, bruised, fatigued
Equinox: 21% (Damage caps), bruised, paralyzed, cold, wet, and very strained

Charizard04621
2nd January 2003, 03:34 PM
Brilliant, Galadriel! Sorry, I forgot to consider Physics. You're all right, though, right?

Galadriel: Sey!

Okay then. Simple attack plan this round. Begin with Substitute, though you don't need to put too much effort into it. It just needs to last a short while. That way, Equinox won't be able to pull off any goodbye combos. Shadow Ball her till she falls.

~ Substitute ~ Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball ~

RaZoR LeAf
3rd January 2003, 04:37 PM
Poor Equinox. Don't give up now girl, we can atleast take as much more off that Chansey before your done battling. Be strong, focus.

Lets atleast set something up to help your team mate in the next round. Future Sight. Peer into the future and see the attack, if you fall, you'll still hurt Galadriel.

Now for every second your concious, use Metronome.

Future Sight | Metronome | Metronome

Charizard04621
8th January 2003, 04:26 PM
Eeh, get better soon.

As for PX, I'd told him that if my Elite Medallion and TM got approved before this battle was over, I would give him a chance to battle for it. I intend to keep my word.

PX, this battle is now a Medallion battle.

RaZoR LeAf
9th January 2003, 11:31 AM
OK ASHarris, don't push yourself if your not up to it, just get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids (alcohol).

Char - EEeeeeeeeiiiii!!!!!

Little_Pikachu
14th February 2003, 11:30 PM
Oh, look... This battle is certainly moving right along.

Anyway, I've been asked to subref, since ASHarris can't for the time being. I'll do my level best.

Charizard04621 vs. RaZoR LeAf, round 4
Galadriel the Blissey vs. Equinox the Hypno

Previous status:
Galadriel: 51%, bruised, fatigued
Equinox: 21%, bruised, paralyzed, cold, wet, and very strained

Equinox groans in pain... That blasted Blissey is quite a troublemaker. Galadriel may be taking Equinox down, but Equinox is more than capable of making her pay for it... Equinox has allies to help, and one of them will soon need her, even though by that point she'll be down for the count. Equinox's eyes glow briefly, and that's that. Nothing happens.

Fortunately, Galadriel hasn't taken the opportunity to attack, but seems to have waited for Equinox to return to the attack. Equinox twitches her fingers frantically, but as translucent grey energies coalesce in front of Galadriel's paunch between her fingertips, there's no way for Equinox to outrace the soon-to-explode sphere of negative energy...

Yet even as the sphere detonates, Equinox rushes forward with brutal fury, smashing a meaty fist directly into Galadriel's meaty flank... Sparks fly every which way as Galadriel reels back, desperately trying to claim more null energy to finish off her brutally attacking opponent. She sighs in relief as Equinox's fingers resume twitching, but only because the rest of Equinox's body twitches as well... Galadriel will not be interrupted now.

Current status:
Galadriel: 32%, 7% body double, bruised, badly fatigued
Equinox: 0%, fainted

Subreferee Notes: Future Sight will go off sooner or later

RaZoR LeAf
15th February 2003, 06:41 AM
Thanks for Sub-Reffing Imperion.

Good job Equniox, time to give you a rest. Now, lets give my newly evolved Ursaring a chance in battle!

*throws a Heavy Ball into cave, and female Ursaring pops out*

Grizz: HEAVY BALL?!?

Uh yeah

EDIT - Ehh, sorry, was in a bit of a muddle.

OK Grizz here's what to do:

Start as you mean to go on. Smash that Blissey with a Thunder Punch. Give her a good shock!

Now, mash her up with a powerful Dynamic Punch!

Finally, a strong and deadly Crunch!

If at any time she tries to use Toxic, use Protect

Charizard04621
15th February 2003, 11:39 AM
I appreciate finding out your next pokémon choice, PX, but you have quite forgotten that it is still your turn to attack. Galadriel and I wait.

[EDIT]: Oh, and thank you, Impereon. Looks like Galadriel got an unlucky break. No matter; we're quite ready.

Charizard04621
16th February 2003, 08:41 AM
Slight change of plans, Galadriel.

Boost yourself up into psionic flight, safely out of Ursaring's melee range. While she's concerned with your Substitute, you've got some valuable time. Make sure you're high enough that Ursaring can't reach you at any costs. Psychic.

I'd hate to push your exhaustion pasts its limit too soon. Seika first, targeting yourself; stay in the air.

If you're feeling reenergized, Galadriel, Softboiled. Otherwise, I apologize. If that's the case, just maintain your psionic flight, renewing it with Psychic if necessary.

This round reminds me of Schezar and Hyacinth... I made the silly mistake of releasing a triple melee attack strategy on the Koffing when she had the initiative.

~ Psychic ~ Seika ~ Softboiled/maintain psionic flight ~

Charizard04621
16th February 2003, 08:43 AM
...Lovely.

Blissey (F)
Nickname: Galadriel
Signature Move: Seika
A gentle breeze whispers... Ever so slightly, a light glow radiates from Galadriel's presence, creating the illusion of divinity... Her heavenly melody, soft but triumphant, graceful but mighty, grows steadily in power as she bursts into full song. For those who listen, those she allows to hear, the song is a rebirth of strength, life. The mystical aura bathes them, purges them of their exhaustion; And thus, those blessed may charge once more into battle, confident, energized.
The sacred melody removes all relevant fatigue from Galadriel's target. This may be Galadriel herself, her opponent, or any other pokémon on the field. A pokémon can only be healed by Seika once. One time use per battle, and per team.
Type: Psychic | Accuracy: 90% | Damage: 0%
Text from The Lord of the Rings: At first the beauty of the melodies and the interwoven words in Elven-tongue, even though he understood them little, held them in a spell, as soon as he began to attend them. Almost it seemed that the words took shape, and visions of far lands and bright things that he had never yet imagined opened out before him; and the firelit hall became like a golden mist above seas of foam that sighed upon the margins of the world.

Little_Pikachu
24th February 2003, 06:32 PM
Hmm... I'll put my eye back on that sig. Unfortunately for Galadriel, Equinox isn't quite done fighting yet, even though she fainted a while back in linear time.

Charizard04621 vs. RaZoR LeAf, round 5
Galadriel the Blissey vs. Grizz the Ursaring

Current status:
Galadriel: 32%, 7% body double, bruised, badly fatigued
Grizz: 100%, fresh

Grizz the Ursaring hits the floor of the cavern and charges immediately on all fours, closing with frightening speed and slamming a sparking first into a tired Blissey before she can even react... The Blissey cracks apart and dissolves, and the growling Ursaring turns to spot the real Blissey, now cradled in a reddish glow as she rises out of Grizz's reach.

Grizz ponders the situation. She can't reach Galadriel way up there... What can she do? She might be able to figure something out, but there's that distracting hum... Galadriel does not recognize the hum either, the final vengeance of her last opponent. A veritable WALL of light plows through the chamber, smashing into Galadriel and leaving her a dark silhouette in the blinding radiance. Unable to concentrate on flight, suffering, and singing all at once, she crashes to the ground, bouncing slightly.

Even as Galadriel completes her song, Grizz grins and sprints forward, a white-glinting fist smashing directly into Galadriel's face! Galadriel staggers and slumps, and almost falls... In a daze, she taps into her egg for energy, as Grizz's fangs leap for her!

When Galadriel finally manages to squirm away from Grizz's grasp, she doesn't look a whole lot better than she was a minute ago... She drew energy to heal that can not be easily replaced, and her Seika is spent. On the other hand, she isn't wholly incapacitated; she may be able to last a few more rounds, at this rate.

Current status:
Galadriel:[/b] 46%, bruised, moderately fatigued
Grizz: 100%, flushed

Oh, and a note to Charizard04621, since she might be wondering... Yes, one use of Softboiled DID take Galadriel straight from fresh to moderately fatigued. It burns a LOT of energy.

Charizard04621
26th February 2003, 05:03 PM
Hmm, I wasn't planning to ask. I appreciate the tremendous amount of energy that Softboiled requires.

Galadriel! Begin with a light Substitute. Then, go on a terrible offensive! Thunder Wave until it works, then go for Toxic.

Oh, if you're feeling particularly vicious, though, and would much rather tear that Ursaring to pieces, Seismic Toss her into the raging river, then continue. I'm guessing that'll discourage Swagger, unless PX wants his Ursaring to be mincemeat.

~ Substitute/Seismic Toss ~ Thunder Wave(until success)/Seismic Toss ~ Toxic/Seismic Toss ~

RaZoR LeAf
27th February 2003, 10:25 AM
Damn that Blissey is powerful;, but don't worry Grizz, we'll get her.

Start off with a powerful Slash.

Now, Protect against any electrical discharges, i don't want you getting paralysed too soon.

Last but not least, Double Team in the darkness so that Galadrial doesn't know who to Toxic.

--

Oh, and if she does try to Seismic Toss, then Counter it!

Little_Pikachu
1st March 2003, 01:02 PM
Charizard04621 vs. RaZoR LeAf, round 6
Galadriel the Blissey vs. Grizz the Ursaring

Current status:
Galadriel: 46%, bruised, moderately fatigued
Grizz: 100%, flushed

Grizz bares her fangs... This pesky Blissey just will not fall. Yet, this is one of those situations that can best be solved with violence, and there are few that are better at violence than a powerful Ursaring! She extends her paw in a hooked grip, smashing Galadriel into dozens of pieces... Another trick! That accursed Blissey will NOT be able to keep this up forever!

Grizz realizes just in time that blue sparks are arcing in from behind, and throws a shield against them just in time. The sparks skip gaily across the surface of the protective barrier, but these sparks are made to disrupt... Grizz's emergency defense will not hold out long. One choice, then. As her defense frays dangerously, Grizz races to formulate a distraction: many faux Ursaring to sacrifice themselves for Grizz's benefit. As the shield cracks apart, one Grizz splits into six. Sparks crackle through one of these Ursarings, and it fades to shadow forever...

Current status:
Galadriel: 33%, bruised, fatigued
Grizz: 100%, five false images, breathing hard

RaZoR LeAf
1st March 2003, 04:46 PM
Okay Grizz lets calm down a little, you've got clones so we don't have to be as fast and furious this round.

Get yourself in the right state of mind for battle Focus Energy.

Now, Swagger and get that Blissey so annoyed and shocked it wont know what to do.

Lastly Metal Claw give that overweight Chansey a face full of steel.

Charizard04621
1st March 2003, 05:30 PM
How dare that trainer call you an overweight Chansey, Galadriel? You're an all-powerful Blissey, and certainly not overweight. Let's teach them a lesson, no?

Sweep the entire area with Icy Wind. Make sure none of the Ursaring's clones survive.

You'll be mad... Very mad. Mad enough to want to rip that Ursaring to pieces. You'll want blood, won't you? Well, you can have it. Hurl that thing into the raging river, and laugh with pleasure as it is torn apart. Seismic Toss.

Once the Ursaring is in the river, keep her there. Tear up her flesh. Watch her blood fly! Hyper Beam.

~ Icy Wind ~ Seismic Toss ~ Hyper Beam/Seismic Toss ~

Yumemiru
24th March 2003, 04:37 PM
*whistles*

Round 7

Pre-round status:
Galadriel: 33%, bruised, fatigued
Grizz: 100%, five false images, breathing hard

Grizz gives Galadriel a menacing glance before closing her eyes and falling into a trance. She grits her teeth against a chilling breeze, resuming her focus with relative ease. Her images fade away into the deep abyss, but with her attention elsewhere, they aren't even missed.

Opening her eyes, feeling calm and serene, she looks upon Galadriel and executes her scheme. She taunts her, toys with her in the form of verbal assault. Surely each loss her trainer has endured was her fault. Galadriel brims with anger; she's seeing pure red. As the insults flow, she wants Grizz dead. With a piercing cry, she attacks the bear. But with her newfound abilities, Grizz doesn't seem to care. Screaming and tearing, Galadriel pushes Grizz around. A few swift kicks to the knee, and the giant falls down. Galadriel steps back, gleeful at her success. But Grizz gets back to her feet, intent on ending this mess.

Furious at the fact that Grizz still stands, Galadriel rushes back at her with outstretched hands. She throws a few punches and lets out a few kicks, but Grizz has had enough, so she pulls her own trick. Her paw crackles with energy as it slams into her foe. Galadriel is knocked back by the sheer force of the blow. Sprawled on her back with an unseen weight upon her chest, Galadriel is still determined to prove herself the best. She struggles to her feet, her energy nearly spent. But the fall of her opponent is where her will is entirely bent. Some interesting things have happened thus far, but I think it's safe to bet... that if you think you've seen something here, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Current status:
Galadriel: 14%, bruised, berserked, greatly fatigued
Grizz: 64%, focused, sweating freely

Charizard04621
24th March 2003, 05:03 PM
Good God! Galadriel, are you all right? Do you need to be withdrawn?

Galadriel: RRRRRRRRRRRGHHH...

...Right. Of course not. Not yet, anyway. You want to destroy that stupid Ursaring, right? Of course you do. But listen to me, Galadriel.

If you want to come out on top, you've got to harness that fury and battle with some strategy. I will not prevent you from taking out all your anger on that wretched Ursaring; I want to help you do it. Tearing at her freestyle won't accomplish nearly as much as ultimately possible. You can completely destroy her if you harness your rage wisely and use it to blast Grizz into total oblivion.

Believe in me, Galadriel! Coming out on top now will be difficult, but you can still leave Grizz in the worst state possible! You can make her remember the terrible agony you caused her years from now. You can make her suffer, Galadriel! But you must control your fury, and use it to your advantage.

Bashing Grizz into Submission would torment her the most, Galadriel. But be wary! You cannot destroy what is not real; if Grizz makes mirror images of herself, you must get rid of them all with a terrifying Blizzard! Then, and only then, can you get to Grizz and wreak utter havoc upon her, in your glorious fit of blazing fury... And make her pay, make her pay! Go for it, Galadriel! Conquer!

~ Submission or Blizzard ~

There is one course that Grizz may take which I will not try to prevent. I will respect Galadriel's wish to continue a relentless assault.

*** @ASHarris: Rhyming! ^______________^

RaZoR LeAf
25th March 2003, 09:39 AM
Hah. Okay Grizz lets try and take her out last and for all.

When Galadriel begins her Submission attack, watch where she's going. If sh'es heading right for you, be sure to Counter her attack. If he's aiming for one of your clones though, take the opportunity to use Honey paws your sig move.

Now. Whatever happens, use Protect so you can avoid any damage from the Blizzard. Your cloens wont be as lucky, but you'll escape frost bite.

Lastly finish off Galadriel with a Slash

Ursaring (Female)
Nickname: Grizz
Signature Move: Honey Paws
Grizz sits down on the floor (or whatever she may be on at the time) and sucks leftover honey from her paws. By eating the honey some of her health is restored. Can be used 3 times per battle, once per round, with a 3 round interval.
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 90% | Damage: 0% | Restores 15% Health to Grizz. Does not effect Status changes (Poison, Paralysis, etc)

Knight of Time
22nd April 2003, 08:25 AM
Err, RL, Grizz's clones are already gone.

Anyway, here is Round 8.

Round 8

Galadriel the Blissey vs Grizz the Ursaring

Prebattle Stats:

Galadriel: 14%, bruised, berserked, greatly fatigued
Grizz: 64%, focused, sweating freely

Battle

As this eighth and possibly last round for Galadriel unfolds, Galadriel glares at Grizz. Not about to let the Ursaring take her down, the angered Blissey begins to charge at Grizz. Readying her fists to repeatedly inflict brutal punches on the Ursaring, Galadriel smashes her fists into Grizz pretty hard. Ouch, indeed. However, the Ursaring is ready to quickly avenge this, as she begins to glow a bright blue, the glow causing Galadriel's fists to smack into her face, making her tumble backwards. Hoping she can stay in this, the Blissey struggles to get up, but this is proven to be too much for her as she falls back down, no longer aware of what is going on. With this round over, who will step up for the fallen Galadriel? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring Galadriel unable to battle, and this eighth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Galadriel: 0% KOed
Grizz: 48% focused, moderately fatigued

Charizard04621
22nd April 2003, 04:50 PM
Galadriel, 152% damage! Bravo! Return. You deserve a good rest.

Just because we have an early lead does not mean that we are going to ease up. For my second choice, I shall let loose a more subtle killer, but dangerous nonetheless...

Kensei, the Silent Assassin, come forth!

Kensei: .......................

Kensei is my prized Scyther, and he looks forward to tearing your Ursaring to pieces for what she's done. Look out; he may not be as much of a powerhouse as Galadriel, but he can make your pokémon suffer just as much with his own ways.

[EDIT]: Sorry, a glaring Mathematical error that I could not ignore.

RaZoR LeAf
26th April 2003, 07:28 AM
Ah a Scyther, interesting choice.

Lets start off with a Double Team and spread yourself out in the cave.

Now if Scyther approaches you at all use Fire Punch. If it stays away use Defence Curl.

Finally use Toxic lets try and get that Scyther sickly.

Charizard04621
27th April 2003, 09:17 AM
If she wants to play, let's play.

Kensei, set up a decent sized Substitute, spray all the Ursarings with Swift, and finish off by splattering Grizz with Toxic or by using Swift if there are any remaining clones of hers. Don't worry; she won't be doing any attacking this round.

~ Substitute ~ Swift ~ Toxic/Swift ~

Knight of Time
29th April 2003, 04:47 PM
Round 9

Galadriel the Blissey vs Grizz the Ursaring

Prebattle:

With the next round about to come up, Charizard04621 runs over to the fallen Galadriel's side. Recalling the defeated Blissey back into her Pokeball, she takes out another Pokeball. Enlarging it, she opens it up to reveal a male Scyther named Kensei, the Silent Assassin (Kensei for short). With Kensei now taking the place of Milky, I wave my flag, declaring this eighth round to begin.

Grizz: 48% focused, moderately fatigued
Kensei: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this ninth round unfolds, Grizz smirks at Kensei. Preparing to make a few clones of herself, the Ursaring closes her eyes, and begins to concentrate. Within a few seconds, Grizz opens her eyes to see a total of two mirror images beside her. However, this doesn't bother Kensei that much, as the Scyther calls forth his Malletspace account to make a body double for him, fashioned from some of his energy. Within about a second or two, the body double appears in front of Kensei.

Soon, Grizz smirks at Kensei again. Turning away from the Scyther, the Ursaring and her clones all curl up tightly, prepared to take anything that might come their way, like in the form of three shining, pointed stars of light which hit Grizz and her mirror images, causing the mirror images to instantly vanish into nothing. Stinker.

Soon, Grizz smirks at Kensei yet again. Uncurling herself, the Ursaring turns to face Kensei again, as she spits out a highly poisonous glob of venom that is absorbed into Kensei's skin. Little does Grizz know, that another poisonous glob of venom is sent her way courtesy of the real Kensei, but it is too late to dodge, as she winces from the toxins entering her body and beginning to torment her. With this round over, what will become of Grizz and Kensei? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this ninth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Grizz: 41% focused, no clones, badly poisoned, pretty fatigued
Kensei: 81% confident, a little fatigued, Substitute (19%)

Charizard04621
30th April 2003, 04:00 PM
Great, Kensei. Take off into the air, then keep firing off Razor Wind or Swift as you see fit.

RaZoR LeAf
1st May 2003, 11:41 AM
Ok Grizz, lets try our best to subdue this Scyther.

First a Seismic Toss into a corner, so it's trapped.

Zap Cannon to bring it down. A paralysed Scyther, is easy prey.

Finally, Fire Punch burn it too.

Knight of Time
7th May 2003, 12:23 PM
Round 10

Kensei the Scyther vs Grizz the Ursaring

Prebattle Stats:

Grizz: 41% focused, no clones, badly poisoned, pretty fatigued
Kensei: 81% confident, a little fatigued, Substitute (19%)

Battle

As this tenth round unfolds, Kensei snickers at Grizz. Starting to flap his wings rapidly to stay in the air for a while, the Scyther snickers once again at the grounded Grizz. However, Grizz is not too happy about this, as the Ursaring runs toward Kensei, preparing to grab him with her bare hands, and she is lucky to succeed in this as Kensei suddenly finds himself thrown into a wall not too far off. However, little does Grizz know, that the Scyther begins to snicker to himself, knowing that his body double is doing all the work for him.

Meanwhile, the airborne Kensei continues to snicker at Grizz. Flapping his wings rapidly to make a narrow, yet powerful blast of wind, the Scyther directs it in Grizz's direction, and he snickers to himself again as the wind blast begins to widen in a triangular shape, finding its way to Grizz's body where it begins to inflict numerous cuts on her body. Ouch. However, Grizz manages to shake this off quickly, as the Ursaring creates a fat, wobbly spark of electricity which she fires in Kensei's direction. However, Kensei is lucky to be able to dodge the electrical spark, as it harmlessly moves away from him, despite almost reaching him. Lucky.

Soon, the airborne Kensei continues to snicker at Grizz. Beginning to rapidly flap his wings again to create a second narrow, powerful blast of wind, the Scyther directs it in Grizz's direction once more, and Kensei watches in delight as the Ursaring begins to cry out from some of her cuts becoming worse, combined with the additional cuts already starting to be inflicted on her body. Double ouch. At once Grizz growls to herself. Running toward Kensei, the Ursaring's fist begins to glow a fiery reddish orange, as she prepares to smack him with it. However, upon contact, the Scyther suddenly begins to burn up into ashes, and the real Kensei suddenly appears again, just in time to see his precious body double completely turn to ashes thanks to Grizz' fiery fist, just as Grizz continues to wince from the toxins tormenting her insides. With this round over, will Grizz be able to possibly survive the next round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this tenth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Grizz: 15% focused, badly poisoned, heavily fatigued
Kensei: 81% confident, airborne, moderately fatigued

Edit: Damage typo on Grizz... Man, how I hate it these days when I forget about STAB...

RaZoR LeAf
9th May 2003, 01:50 PM
Erk. Sorry Grizz, i feel your pain. And it looks like there's no way we'll be able to take out that Scyther in your current state. So lets atleast go out with a bang. Faint Attack, Slash then Fire Punch

Charizard04621
9th May 2003, 10:01 PM
Kensei, Grizz's trainer has totally forgotten that you're airborne. Fly up further out of range, then drop a couple of Razor Winds on her.

Knight of Time
14th May 2003, 09:51 AM
Round 11

Prebattle Stats:

Grizz: 15% focused, badly poisoned, heavily fatigued
Kensei: 81% confident, airborne, moderately fatigued

Battle

As this eleventh and possibly last round for Grizz unfolds, Grizz silently glares at Kensei. Knowing that her end might come to her in the battle, the Ursaring quickly vanishes, hoping to strike the Scyther while he cannot see her. However, Grizz's hopes are dashed even more, as Kensei flies even more out of the Ursaring, too high to be reached...for now. Stinker.

Meanwhile, Grizz continues to silently glare at Kensei. Knowing that it would be hopeless for her to strike Kensei viciously with her razor sharp claws, the Ursaring silently grumbles to herself. Snickering at the defenseless Grizz, Kensei begins to rapidly flap his wings again, creating yet another narrow, but powerful gust of wind that widens in a triangular pattern before striking the Ursaring, causing Grizz's cuts to hurt a lot more than ever, with just a few more making their mark on the Ursaring's body. Ouch, indeed.

Soon, Grizz continues to silently glare at Kensei. Getting even angrier with herself, the Ursaring grumbles even more to herself, knowing that it would be practically impossible for her to smash a fiery, reddish orange coloured fist into the Scyther's body. Major stinger. Continuing to snicker at Grizz, Kensei starts to rapidly flap his wings once more, creating another narrow, powerful gust of wind that spreads out again, striking Grizz once more as the Ursaring lets out one last cry of pain before slumping down on the ground, her world turning into complete blackness. With this round over, who will take over for the fallen Grizz? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring Grizz unable to battle and this eleventh round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Grizz: 0% KOed
Kensei: 81% pretty confident, airborne, quite fatigued

BTW, if either of you are wondering, I almost forgot about the STAB from Razor Wind in the last round. My apologies.

Edit: Color typo in the third paragraph...

RaZoR LeAf
14th May 2003, 04:50 PM
Cor Blimey, I could have sworn this battle was 2 vs 2! OK, lets see who I can bring out now.. *looks for list of pokemon*

I think, that to take on a Flying opponent such as this, it's time to bring in the mighty Ysgorpion!

*throws a pokeball and a male Gligar swoops into the cave*

Charizard04621
14th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Gligar, huh? Well, then. Kensei, Safeguard until successful, then aim Toxic at Gligar until it works... Or, if you have to, use Swift first.

~ Safeguard ~ Toxic(until successful) or Swift ~

RaZoR LeAf
15th May 2003, 08:51 AM
Hmm. Okay Ysgorpion lets keep this simple for now. We're in a cave, a cave with a dirty floor, dirty walls and above all, lots of dirt. So lets whip up some dust and make a Sandstorm. Kensei wont know where to turn, and wont be able to see you.

Now, combine Slash with Quick Attack to slice up the Scyther like a labratory disection subject.

Subs:

If you risk being poisoned, use Protect to avoid the toxic attack.

Knight of Time
20th May 2003, 02:52 PM
Hi!

Even though the mouse is not working well and simultaneously annoying me with its very limited movement, it will not stop me from putting up a reffing.

Here's Round 12.

Round 12

Prebattle:

With the next round about to come up in this Elite Battle, RaZoR LeAf runs over to the fallen Grizz's side. Recalling the defeated Ursaring, he takes out a third Pokeball. Enlarging it, he opens it up to reveal his final Pokemon for this battle, none other than an energetic male Gligar named Ysgorpion. With Ysgorpion taking over for Grizz, I wave my flag, declaring this twelfth round to begin.

Kensei: 81% confident, airborne, quite fatigued
Ysgorpion: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this twelfth round unfolds, the airborne Kensei smirks at Ysgorpion. Setting up a protective veil-like shield, the Scyther silently snickers to himself, safe from pretty much any ailment that might come his way...for now. However, this doesn't bother Ysgorpion at all, as the Gligar begins to rapidly flap his wings, causing all the dirt and sand filling up this underground area to suddenly turn into a vicious snadstorm.

Meanwhile, Kensei angrily glares at Ysgorpion. Trying his hardest to see in the storm, the the Scyther winces from the clouds of dirt and little specks of sand stinging his eyes, but this is not enough to stop him from spitting out a highly poisonous glob of venom towards the Gligar. To make things worse for Kensei, the toxins don't even come close to reaching Ysgorpion, who begins to zoom very quickly at Kensei, appearing and disappearing several times before finding his way to Kensei, where Ysgorpion begins to violently slash away at the Scyther, causing a few cuts to appear on Kensei's body, as well as making him start to lose altitude. Ouch, indeed.

However, Kensei is ready for revenge this time, as the Scyther spits out another highly poisonous glob of venom, and he snickers in delight as the toxins manage to find their way into Ysgorpion's bloodstream, beginning to torment his insides. However, Kensei is not without any trouble in this round, as the grains of sand begin to move inside the Scyther's cuts, causing him to cry out in pain. Ouch. With this round over, what will become of the two combatants? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this twelfth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Kensei: 77% cut up, no longer airborne, quite fatigued, hates the blowing sand, veiled
Ysgorpion: 99% badly poisoned, lightly fatigued

Arena: Sandstorm and Safeguard in effect for four more rounds

Charizard04621
21st May 2003, 03:59 PM
Good going, Kensei! You've managed to gain a critical advantage over your opponent. Now let's see what his trainer does...

By the way, I'll be gone the entire month of June, during which time I may or may not be able to access a computer. I should not be counted on to post, and I will not be able to communicate through instant messenging with anyone, so...

RaZoR LeAf
22nd May 2003, 10:44 AM
Oooh, no Char for a month... :(

K Ysgorpion, since your enemy is grounded, lets hit him fast with a Metal Claw

Follow up with Faint Attack and finally use Double Team to spread yourself out

Charizard04621
22nd May 2003, 03:30 PM
Simple orders now, Kensei. Counter all of Ysgorpion's physical attacks, and then retreat... Baton Pass to Kazansky the Skarmory! He'll take over for you.

~ Counter ~ Baton Pass ~

Knight of Time
28th May 2003, 01:24 PM
Round 13

Kensei the Scyther vs Ysgorpion the Gligar

Prebattle Stats:

Kensei: 77% cut up, no longer airborne, quite fatigued, hates the blowing sand, veiled
Ysgorpion: 99% badly poisoned, lightly fatigued

Battle

As this thirteenth round unfolds, Ysgorpion smirks at Kensei. Not about to let the Scyther get the best of him, the Gligar begins to fly toward Kensei, his pincers glowing a brilliant silver. Seeing Ysgorpion about to try and slice and dice him with his temporarily metallic pincers, Kensei quickly begins to glow a bright blue colour, and the Gligar suddenly feels his metallic pincers strike him in the face, causing some blood to flow out just as he manages to strike the Scyther. Ouch.

Soon, Ysgorpion begins to glare at Kensei. Angry at the Scyther for making him cut himself in the face, the Gligar suddenly vanishes. However, like before, the Scyther is ready to counterattack, as he begins to glow a bright blue colour once again, just on time to see Ysgorpion reappear in front of him and strike pincer-first. Seeing his que to counterattack once again, Kensei glows a little bit brighter, as the Scyther causes Ysgorpion's pincer to strike him in the face once more, making his cuts worsen a bit more. Double ouch.

Soon, Ysgorpion smirks at Kensei once again. Preparing to call upon a few mirror images to aid him, the Gligar closes his eyes, concentrating. Within a few seconds, he opens his eyes just in time to see the two clones he created vanish, thanks to the sand blowing on them. To make things worse for Ysgorpion, he begins to wince as the venom in his bloodstream continues to burn away at his insides. Meanwhile, Kensei smirks at Ysgorpion once more, as the Scyther suddenly returns himself to the comfort of his Pokeball, the sand no longer bothering him...for now. With this, Charizard04621 takes out another Pokeball and enlarges it, opening it up to reveal a male Skarmory named Kazansky. With this round over, what will become of Kensei? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring Kensei "locked" into this battle, and this thirteenth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 87% badly poisoned, no clones, moderately fatigued, has many cuts in the face, bleeding
Kazansky: 100% fresh, ready to battle, veiled
Kensei: 63% heavily fatigued, in the comfort of his Pokeball for now

Arena: Sandstorm and Safeguard in effect for three more rounds

Charizard04621
28th May 2003, 01:41 PM
Aha! Like the little switch we pulled?

All right, Kazansky. We'll need to keep away from our opponent this round, so here's the plan.

Swagger until successful, or until you think it'll be useless to attempt it anymore. Then, fire away! Whirlwind!

~ Swagger or Whirlwind ~

RaZoR LeAf
28th May 2003, 03:15 PM
Gaaaaahhhh!! Your lucky your going away Char, otherwise i'd be bothering you on MSN for the next month fro this!

Ysgorpion! Use Screech to block out any distracting and annoying noises or gestures that Steel Chicken directs at you!

Now use a Quick Attack to get close to your enemy and unleash a Frustration attack on your foe. Your built up anger should be enough to deal hefty damage.

Now why on earth can't Gligar learn Fire Blast or Flame Thrower for heavens sake? Honestly.

:no:

Knight of Time
29th May 2003, 10:09 AM
Round 14

Kazansky the Skarmory vs Ysgorpion the Gligar

Prebattle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 87% badly poisoned, no clones, moderately fatigued, has many cuts in the face, bleeding
Kazansky: 100% fresh, ready to battle, veiled

Battle

As this fourteenth round unfolds, Kazansky snickers at Ysgorpion. Preparing to caw as rudely as he can, the Skarmory caws noisily at Ysgorpion, while beginning to make some rude gestures at the Gligar. However, Ysgorpion is not too thrilled about this, as he begins to emit a very loud cry at Kazansky, causing the Skarmory to suddenly stop, angry at Ysgorpion for screeching so loud into his ears. Man, now this could be trouble for Ysgorpion...

Soon, Kazansky continues to glare at Ysgorpion. Starting to caw noisily again, the Skarmory begins to make many rude gestures at the Gligar again. With this, Ysgorpion suddenly feels his temper starting to lower, as he zooms very quickly towards Kazansky, vanishing and reappearing as he crashes into the Skarmory's metallic body, scratching away at him with his sharp pincers in his anger.

Soon, Kazansky smirks at Ysgorpion. Managing to easily shake off the scratches inflicted on his body, the Skarmory begins to rapidly flap his wings, causing a strong breeze which blows Ysgorpion back a bit, while causing his cuts to feel worse. On top of this, Ysgorpion continues to wince from the toxins burning away at his insides. With this round over, will Ysgorpion be able to possibly find a way to come back into this battle? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this fourteenth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 77% badly poisoned, no clones, pretty fatigued, has many cuts in the face, bleeding, hates the wind blowing into his cuts, angry at Kazansky
Kazansky: 95% veiled, lightly fatigued

Arena: Sandstorm and Safeguard in effect for two more rounds

RaZoR LeAf
29th May 2003, 11:49 AM
Ugh, Ysgorpion, we're so not going to win this battle, but lets keep on fighting. Go down as we started, as they say.

Slash x3

Charizard04621
29th May 2003, 02:10 PM
What? Lost hope already? Meh... Kazansky, do not let your guard down for a single second. We've still got a battle to win.

With Ysgorpion coming in close to you, you'll have no problem smacking him with some physical blows of your own... Steel Wing, to be exact. Aim your razor sharp wings at his cuts... He certainly won't like that.

~ Steel Wing repeatedly ~

Knight of Time
2nd June 2003, 08:37 AM
Round 15

Prebattle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 77% badly poisoned, no clones, pretty fatigued, has many cuts in the face, bleeding, hates the wind blowing into his cuts, angry at Kazansky
Kazansky: 95% veiled, lightly fatigued

Battle

As this fifteenth round unfolds, Ysgorpion glares at Kazansky. Not about to let himself go down so easily, the Gligar begins to fly towards Kazansky, determined to slice and dice away at the Skarmory with his sharp pincers. However, this proves to be a big mistake, as Kazansky manages to easily shake off the sharp blows, and the Skarmory delivers a painful one in return, striking the Gligar's cuts with his razor sharp wings and subsequently causing Ysgorpion to cry out in pain as he is knocked back a bit. Ouch, indeed.

Soon, Ysgorpion glares even more at Kazansky. Preparing to strike Kazansky with his razor sharp pincers, the Gligar flies towards Kazansky again, still determined to slice and dice away at Kazansky. But like before, this is a major mistake to Ysgorpion as Kazansky shakes off the sharp blows again, batteriing the Gligar even more with his razor sharp wings, causing Ysgorpion to cry out in pain even more as he is knocked back again. Major ouch, indeed.

Soon, Ysgorpion glares at Kazansky. Starting to get very angry with the Skarmory, the Gligar rushes towards Kazansky once more, determined more than ever to slash away at Kazansky with his razor sharp pincers. Unfortunately for Ysgorpion, Kazansky is able to once again shake off the sharp blows inflicted upon him, as the Skarmory strikes Ysgorpion's cuts with his razor sharp wings once more, causing Ysgorpion to cry out more than ever from the throbbing pain tormenting him. To make things worse, Ysgorpion begins to wince again as the toxins in his bloodstream continue to burn away at his insides. With this round over, will Ysgorpion be able to possibly survive the next round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this fifteenth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 37% (Damage Caps) badly poisoned, heavily fatigued, has many deep cuts in the face, severely bleeding, very angry at Kazansky
Kazansky: 84% veiled, lightly fatigued

Arena: Sandstorm and Safeguard in effect for two more rounds

Charizard04621
5th June 2003, 10:38 PM
More wounds to cut and bruise. Kazansky, stay away from Ysgorpion and blast his wounds continually with Whirlwinds. If he tries to go physical, though, just Counter him.

~ Whirlwind or Counter ~

RaZoR LeAf
7th June 2003, 09:14 AM
Ok lets try this as a ditch effort.

All your enemy is going to do is blow win at you as long as you don't attack physically, so Harden to seal up your wounds first.

Now find someplace on the floor to Rest.

And don't do anything for the last command just take the time to rest properly.

Knight of Time
27th June 2003, 08:54 AM
Hi!

Ever since we got the computer back, I didn't realize that it was time for a reffing while I was inactive. Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Anyway, here's Round 16.

Round 16

Prebattle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 37% (Damage Caps) badly poisoned, heavily fatigued, has many deep cuts in the face, severely bleeding, very angry at Kazansky
Kazansky: 84% veiled, lightly fatigued

Battle

As this sixteenth round unfolds, Kazansky smirks at Ysgorpion. Preparing to send a powerful whirlwind towards the Gligar, the Skarmory begins to flap his wings rapidly, and Ysgorpion begins to scream out in pain very loudly as his cuts begin to hurt even more from the strong winds blowing into his cuts. Major ouch, indeed. However, this strong wind is not enough to keep the Gligar from making his skin get a bit harder, in hopes that some of his cuts would be healed.

Soon, Kazansky snickers at Ysgorpion. Not about to let Ysgorpion get a little bit of resistance to the harsh blowing winds he is creating, the Skarmory continues to rapidly flap his wings, and Ysgorpion cries out in pain as a few of his remaining cuts suddenly start to worsen a bit. Ouch. However, Ysgorpion is barely able to shake this windy assault off, as the Gligar searches for a place on the ground to land and rest on. Within a few seconds, the Gligar is lucky enough to find a place to land himself, and he slowly falls asleep, hardly being able to notice his cuts starting to heal up again.

Soon, Kazansky snickers at Ysgorpion again. Preparing to send a third raging whirlwind towards the Gligar, the Skarmory flaps his wings once more, as the powerful winds push Ysgorpion around pretty hard. However, they are not enough to stop the Gligar from trying to sleep as peacefully as he can, as he feels a little of his strength come back. With this round over, will Ysgorpion be able to continue this comeback? Ony time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this sixteenth round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Ysgorpion: 91% heavily fatigued, asleep for three rounds
Kazansky: 84% veiled, moderately fatigued

Arena: Sandstorm and Safeguard in effect for one more round

RaZoR LeAf
27th June 2003, 09:00 AM
OK Ysgy, nt much we can do here, so Sleep Talk x3 and lets just let luck pave the way.

Charizard04621
27th June 2003, 09:07 AM
Kazansky, sleeping Gligars don't fly, and they do not struggle. Even awake, Gligars do not possess the ability to swim. In fact, they find water rather painful, do they not? We'll teach that thing to Rest under our noses. Rest never generated good karma.

In any way you can, Kazansky, whether it includes grabbing Ysgorpion in your talons or pushing him, throw the Gligar into the river. If possible, hold his head underwater so he cannot hope to breathe. Otherwise, just leave him in the water at the mercy of the merciless river.

I am pretty sure that Ysgorpion's trainer won't stand for this kind of treatment. He might even recall his poor pokémon to save him the torture. That's what I would do, at least.

Sorry, PX, but this is an Elite battle, and I cannot afford to go easy on you. My pokémon play rough when times are difficult.

~ Drown Ysgorpion ~

RaZoR LeAf
27th June 2003, 09:14 AM
I understand Char, i'll just never talk to you ever again you nasty mean evil person. Kidding, an elite battle is as you say elite. And you have every right to be ruthless. I'll save Ysgorpion the torment and recall him now. Thus being, you win the battle.

Congratulations.
*shakes hands*

Charizard04621
27th June 2003, 09:33 AM
Hmm, sorry, PX. Had to be done.

Return, Kazansky, Kensei. All three of you were excellent.

And so, I catch a female Pichu. Off to the Approval Tower, I guess.