PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Fanfic Summaries~*~

Shadowed Mewtwo
25th January 2003, 08:56 PM
Yes. I hear this idea was made long ago, but I can't find it! ^^;; This is where writers simply put summaries of their fics so people looking for something to read (like me) know what's out there. I got dratinihaunter13's permission to make it.

I'll use my fic as an example as best I can:

Weak Might

This fic is all about the Pokemon world... from the eyes of a Magikarp. With her friend Keshaa the Horsea/Seadra as her traveling partner, Foul learns the joys of friendship, as well as the pains of betrayal. Together they travel through the underwater world...

Then, their lives are turned upside-down with their capturing, and Foul feels what it's like to be abused by a trainer for the first time... At first, with Keshaa to keep up her spirits, she handles the mental abuse... but there's so much a Pokemon can take... and even a creature as weak as a Magikarp can turn deadly.

Something like that. ^^;; I'd put in more detail, but then I'd ruin the plot.

Now... it's your turn!

The Decapitated Mole
26th January 2003, 10:39 AM
My fic- The MisAdventures of Hiro

An old fic that everyone's sick of by now. It's about Hiro, as his life goes to **** before his eyes. His mom goes insane, he gets scammed, beaten, humiliated , and insulted. His starting Pokémon is a level two Pichu. Oh, and one more thing; he steals a bunch of stuff.

Mewfour
27th January 2003, 10:08 AM
Oh what the heck. I'll raise the cause a bit.

GALAXYWAR

It is an indefinite amount of time from now, in a faraway galaxy in a faraway time. Mankind has colonized a planet that is hautingly sililar to Earth, named Planet Unknown, or "X." Soon, the only mammal species on the planet, which the humans named the Xians, became just like mankind, and the Xians inhabited X just as we do today. Suddenly, without notice, mankind left X, never to return. The destiny of the Xians, however, would not lie entirely in their own hands....

...For on one intergalactic mission, one Xian's co-pilot mysteriously vanishes into space. Her co-pilot, our hero, searches planet after planet for her, and unwittingly stumbles upon a most sinister plot, and that the missing Xian was kidnapped!

Outnumbered, outgunned and alone, our hero must sneak around various hideouts of the Xian's captors without being detected. It's a high-stakes game where the slightest mistake could be his last...

Gavin Luper
28th January 2003, 03:39 AM
Ah, why not?

Lisa the Legend

Lisa is finding her failing hobby as a pokemon trainer a bit too dull, not to mention the fact that she loses a lot of the time. But when she decides to embark for a little more experience with her Aipom at the Burned Tower, she finds a little more than she thought.

What seems like a one-off encounter with the mysterious pokemon Suicune turns out to be a little more in depth than that, as Lisa quickly discovers. And once she meets a new friend, Gavin, everything seems a lot more complicated.

Although Lisa, Aipom and Gavin decide to move on with their pokemon training, the mystery of Suicune becomes increasingly involved, and soon the mystery isn't just interesting - it's dangerous. And all three of them will have to act fast before the danger makes the final strike ...

Jon UKX
28th January 2003, 11:39 AM
The Industrial League

The Victorian Era was known for many things including the Industrial Revolution, but what people don’t know is that in London there was a Pokemon tournament known as The Industrial League.

The Industrial League tell the adventures of Tom Atin a shoeshine boy who is a quest to get the six medals of the British Empire in order to enter the league, with the help of his pokemon and his friend Love Hillda Tom travels on a journey of friendship, hatred, love and courage across the British Empire

Tyler and Hobbes
3rd February 2003, 11:11 PM
Keys

Long ago the three dimensions were merged with their tribes.A war broke out on who should be in control.It didn't do anything,but destroy the balance of every dimension.A boy named Soris is on a quest to gather seven kids to free themselves from the reign of the dark king Adjid,who wants to turn the land to darkness.They are the lands only hope.

God of Fire
4th February 2003, 10:43 AM
I posted this in my 'Help with a Title' Thread. Currently titleless.

100 years ago Latias and Latios were given birth, they along with the humans grew to love everyone and there would never be wars, everyone lived in a harmonious enviroment. Latias and Latios decided to reward the humans for their kindness with the creation of all Pokemon, this was called the Monster era. As everyone adapted to catching and raising Pokemon they realised that Latias and Latios were Pokemon too and therefor catchable. The Indigo League dispatched technology to two large citys who would then attempt to give birth to man-made Pokemon. Success. One city created Mewtwo and the other created the unstable Deoxys. Both towns however learned of the other and sent their Pokemon to defeat oneanother. Mewtwo was the fav but the battle was won by Deoxys who destroyed Mewtwo and went on to catch the Lati's. However Deoxys had no intention of catching them, he destoyed Latias while Latos grew furious about the humans betrayl. Latios sealed himself away for 100 years and said that when he was to awaken he would cause the cataclysm. 100 years later each town able to distribute Pokemon Liscences sent out their 2 greatest Trainers who's goal would be to stop Latios and the Gods he created (every legendary Pokemon) with everything they have...but these trainers have no idea of what happaned in the past.

One town sent Katie and Mel with her familys Vulpix and Torchic, another trainer by the name of Ali hated that and thought she was destined to defeat Latios and stole one of the Proffessor's Pokemon, Chikorita and set out to defeat them so she could take their place. (they end up all traveling together though)

Chris 2.1
5th February 2003, 11:36 AM
-From Rookie To Champion-

Chris Haruka is an ordinary boy. Usually they are. If they weren't, then they'd have a complete freak-fic or something. However, his alledged Pokemon journey begins on a rough start as his Pokemon has been stolen. So, he travels to Catcalina Island with Krystal Leighton to get their Pokemon off another professor.

Then, the two embark on their little journey to Paragon island, training along the Miami Ocean to victory. They'll meet lots of friends from Pontarico Town (their home Island), and a lot of enemies too.

Mystic Latios
17th February 2003, 02:54 PM
Well I'm thinking of posting a fanfic here, but I'm still thinking on how the story will go.

Crystal Lake-Ruins of Rune

Reena Bloome is just a little girl that lives with her family in Shellder Beach, which is 20 miles from Azalea Town on the beach. Her older brother, Nick, just came back from school for summer vacation for a whole month. The family planned on going to Rose Town near the Ilex Forest and then drive on to Crystal Lake, a small town with one of the most beautiful lakes in all of Johto, a lot of fog there, and also the very known school that her older brother goes to. Then unexplained things start to happen. The pokemon around the area start to worry for some reason, a person stalking her, and a voice that keeps on calling for Reena. Then she finds out on one of the legends in this town, a legend about a long lost city called now the Ruins of Rune.

Chris 2.1
17th February 2003, 03:12 PM
this is going great everybody. I'll post one up for my fic Lucky Charms.

ps: saffrontrainer: Your fic sounds cool!

*Lucky Charms*
Rikki Ketchum hates his life. His science teacher is a witch, his classmates are all sadistic towards Pokemon in their biology lessons and he sucks at PBT*, as he's always paired up with Martin. Martin's a kid in his PBT class, who is a real deal Pokemon trainer and has been doing so for three years. Just today, Rikki's rental Flareon had her nose broken by Martin's Bakuuda.

Rikki gets home, and wants to go on his own little journey, but his parents just won't cooperate. His new Togetic (given to him by his dad) pines for battles. Soon enough, his parents let Rikki go through Pacifica** and collect the six keys*** needed to enter the small local league.

However, after signing up and meeting a 'friend' called James, Rikki gets lost in the undergrowth of Cello Forest. Once there, Spinarak runs away and directs his attention to a large tree...a large tree with a glowing orb in the center...

Rikki gets close, and the whole clearing around him (Shrubs, roots, trees and even a Poliwag) get teleported away from Pacifica and to Gandonia: a new land set thousands of miles from anywhere in the world. This magical place has eight essences, eight natural powers that must be collected for Riki to go back home. The eight esences of the Gando tree need to be takn to the Rootyard, where Rikki can finally go home...

* = PBT is Pokemon Battle Techniques, a lesson at Rikki's school where they learn about attacks. Students can use rental Pokemon supplied by the school, (which are in bad condition) or if they have a licsense, they can use their own Pokemon.

** = Pacifica is a continent i made. it's in the Pacific ocean, basically in the biggest space i can make lol. (geog was my weak point).

*** = instead of badges, i had keys! You keep them either in a case of on a keyring, and there are 6 to win!

Jon UKX
17th February 2003, 03:19 PM
Skin Deep

Leah Nium attends Lady Mirko's beauty school for beauticians and she is adored by everyone for her looks, unfortunately her Hinbasu is the joke of the school and she is upset by this.
Determined to be a great beautician, she decided to go on a search with Jon Owng, a pokemon watcher for the Beauty stone that could help her Hinbasu evolve into Mirkorasu, throughout the adventure she realised Beauty is only skin deep and it's inside that counts.

Mystic Latios
17th February 2003, 05:19 PM
ps: saffrontrainer: Your fic sounds cool!

Thanks, your fic sounds cool too. I gotta go read it.

Mewfour
17th February 2003, 08:20 PM
Eh, I know I like to keep my fics under wraps where they're not posted yet, but what the heck.

If you like a cross-genre combo of Metal Gear (Stealth infiltration action), Metroid (Exploring/secret-hunting), and Star Wars (Space/Sci-Fi), then you'll love the sequel of Galaxy War.....

GALAXY WAR X (http://www.fictionpress.net/read.php?storyid=1211960)

Two months after rescuing Simui from Deth Fortress, ruining Deth's plans to steal valuable information about X, and barely surviving the gunfight with Deth himself, Nondel Populas has become a global hero from his incredible exploits. The threat to X, however, is still prominent. Deth's ambition to conquer X remais unhindered when he aproaches X with Deth Fortress and a few of its Sattelites, pointing the barrel of a gigantic laser cannon at X. Deth demands X's uncondtional surrender in 24 hours or the planet will be obliterated. Gearing up to defend X, Nondel and another Xian, captain Xslav Incorr, once again must overcome incredible, deadly odds....

Chris 2.1
9th March 2003, 02:36 PM
-=The Indigo Road=-

Now with a collection of advantures in the back of his mind, Chris Haruka continues to train in his large Pokemon reserve with his older brother and sister.

Things soon twist, and it isn't long before Megan and Jet, Team Rocket Elites, prepare for their next big mission - capturing Articuno. The results are shocking, as Articuno leaves them in the middle of an uninhabited Island, before taking flight across the world.

Chris wakes the next morning to find a thick blanket of snow across his town. Articuno has spread its blizzard attack across the Miami Archipelago, which spurs Chris on to head to its next roosting spot and try to set things straight.

Last Exile
10th March 2003, 04:01 AM
Okay...I'm game. :)

When Destinies Collide

Ash Ketchum, Sakura Avalon. Two heroes that have their lovers kidnapped by Team Rocket and held to ransom in TR's little game of cat and mouse. First the objective seems simple: Win the Green League, catch the new cards, save Misty and Li. But things get complicated. Ash and Sakura never expected to fall in love. Their friends are the only ones they can trust, or are they? Soon the objective changes to concepts that are far more sinister. Romance, action, destiny, enough plot twists to rival the Cretan Labyrinth. Such is the world of When Destinies Collide.

Karania
14th March 2003, 10:33 PM
Strange Things Happen WHen YOu Least Expect 'Em

Follows a new trainer named Rosella throughout her journey to learn as much as possible about pokemon and about herself and her psychic powers. But Team Rocket is after her, and they want her for some diabolicle plan, in which her psychic powers play a key role in.

Karania
14th March 2003, 10:36 PM
Daydreams Are Sometimes Nightmares

Is about four French Princesses' who escape from France with a little help from the Muskateers and a great deal of help from the Elite Four and the Champion. The Cardinal wants to kill the Royal Family, so the four princesses' fly from the castle for their lives in hopes that it will be enough to save themselves and get themselves out of danger from the Cardinal and his guards.

Karania
14th March 2003, 10:39 PM
The Light Of Hope

Follows a girl named Karania on her quest to live up to her father's expectations of her, and to fulfill the prophecy that destiny has laid before her. As the Girl Of Legend she has to travel the country calming down and capturing different legendary pokemon to fulfill destiny's expectations. But who ever said that fulfilling your destiny was easy?

Karania
14th March 2003, 10:43 PM
Legacy Of Ice

Follows Lorelei of the Elite Four as she strives to make something of herself, and to show the bullies that picked on her when she was younger that she isn't someone to be taken lightly. Lance/Lorelei romance story, packed with exciting battles, tough challenges, and breathtaking adventures.

Shadow Djinn
16th March 2003, 03:23 PM
I guess Ill do it..might attract some more readers

Fading Away...

Zera Leonhart is 12 years old. He lives in Hoenn, in Touka City. A girl, Nicole Benipayo lives next door, a friend and hhis crush. Its a rough friendship between them, with Nicole's 2 friends irene and Betty. Zera never talks to Nicole near them. Then at his 2nd year in Hoenn, he qualifies for the Genesis League. But first, as a test, Zera and his friends/ rivals cross the forest and compete in the Genesis league. Scattered across the Genesis mountains are 10 gyms to defeat before reaching the league.

Im stopping here, because if I go on it'll be spoilers.

Mewfour
28th March 2003, 11:42 PM
RECKLESS MICKY

Think your city sucks?

Suddenly, the shadows came upon him with a whoosh, and Micky suddenly felt a sharp pain clamp his hand onto his shoulder and another stab impale his other. Micky was so surprised he never found the voice to yelp. As the pain bit further into his shoulder and hand, Micky felt a furry body brush up against his back. And suddenly, a brown-furred snout poked past his cheek and snickered, "Hello, squirrel."

The breath from the muzzle stunk like rotting meat, something that a vegitarian species like Micky's could not bear. "What the hell are you?" was all Micky could manage to snarl.

"The name's Jaws," said the muzzle, pushing past Micky's face just enough so that Micky could see a pair of red eyes, partially obscured by blonde braids of hair falling in front of them, glaring intently at him. "I am a vampire bat," Jaws replied, "And I'm hungry." Micky tried to raise his left arm, but as soon as he moved it, a sharp pain shot all the way from his shoulder to his fingers, in a painful rush of numbness. Micky looked at his shoulders and saw a set of razor-sharp talons lodged into his shoulders, with his right hand clamped upon his body. Micky looked on in terror as Jaws opened his mouth, revealing two rows of serrated teeth, ready to plunge into his neck. "The boss isn't happy with you getting in our way," Jaws snickered, "So he sent me to make your half-eaten corpse an example." Jaws paused to lick his teeth as Micky began to weakly struggle. "Bon appetite."

His REALLY sucks. And whether the law lets him or not, he's going to bring law back to his city....

[i]The car began to slowly creep forward. Micky’s heart skipped a beat. As the car slowly wandered forward and back onto the road, Micky took jogging steps to keep up with the car. The car began to speed up as it drove into the driving lane of the highway, leaving Micky to dash along with his tail caught in the trunk after it. “Hey copper!” came the fox’s voice, “Let’s see you learn how to break the new sprinting record!” he cruelly laughed as the car sped up again. Micky’s heart was pounding away as he desperately tried to run with the car along the highway. Then, with a sudden slamming sound and the screech of the tires, the car took off at blinding speed, yanking Micky off his feet. Micky yelped in surprise and hopped along on one foot with the car, now moving at too fast a speed to try to free his tail. Soon, Micky found that he was clinging onto his tail as the car pulled him through the air as it raced along the highway with engines loudly roaring. Micky shut his eyes tightly to shield them from the vicious blasting of wind on his face and clung to his tail for dear life as he flew along behind the car.[/i

..Even if he has to break a few laws himself.....

SygmaXE
29th March 2003, 10:40 PM
Wolf Eternal Series One (unfortunately, it's not Poke' related.)

A lone, anti-social rebel named Kyo is wandering the earth in search of people who are responsible for the disappearance of his 'kind'. Kyo is a special breed. What appears human is not what it seems. His mission has him joining up with a free-spirit, named Ronin, also on a mission to find loved ones. They may not not know it, but soon, they will deal with dark forces behind the events that nearly destroyed the world and could bring chaos once again, to 'God's Planet'.

Next Project, ummm. I'm thinking something that deals with Poke'mon, too. If this one goes well. I never knew writing a "real" story (not some one page class assignment) could be so...fun!

I'm gonna pace myself and posts a new episode once-twice a week. But I'm gonna work on Wolf Eternal eveyday (cept Sundays.)

War Raichu
5th April 2003, 02:01 PM
My first ever fanfic will mostly be based on Ruby and Sapphire. With a few different characters, starters, etc.

Master in
Training

Derek Hall has just moved to Hoenn from Johto after his father has gone to apply for a Gym Leader. After meeting Erika Birch, his neighbor, the two receive their starting Pokemon from Erika's father, Professor Birch. Erika convinces Derek to accompany her to Route 103 in an attempt to battle. But, when they reach the seaside route, trouble brews.................

LOL. Not a very good summary, but the fic is pretty good IMO. ;)

GSAce789
5th July 2003, 10:44 PM
A summarry for my current novel-esque fic. Working on overcoming extreme writer's block right now, but I've heard I'm off to a good start.

Pokemon: Final Encounter

When Mewtwo escaped from Team Rocket in the movie, "Mewtwo Returns," he erased any knowledge of himself from all of Team Rocket, including the leader, Giavonni.
But now, 20 years later, the oppurtunity has arisen for history to repeat itself. Even more threatening is the fact that Giavonni is now not only still the leader of Team Rocket, but also a hateful, bitter old man, hostile against the world and everything in it. Thus, if he were to have to use his evil ingenuity to rethink up another "altered-Mew specimen" , even though he still has no recollection of anything having to do with Mewtwo, the result should be...

Just remember, the more readers and replies I recieve, the faster the evil writer's block shalt be overcome! :wave:

Wild Female Machoke
6th July 2003, 02:02 PM
Here's the summary of my somewhat awkward Street Fighter/Pokémon fic.

Jewel Eyes

Other than street fighting, young schoolgirl Sakura Kasugano also wanted to try out Pokémon training. Not knowing which one to use as a starter, she rescued a sick Machop with a very unusual feature; a pair of blue eyes. Unbeknowst to Sakura, the evil M. Bison (who had taken over Team Rocket) was after that Pokémon. Not long after meeting up with 16-year-old Ash Ketchum, the blue-eyed Machop had a strange ability to perform Water and Dragon-type attacks. Why was she like that? And why was Bison after her?

Rated PG-13, includes swearing, violence, and some blood

DannyBoy
6th July 2003, 02:06 PM
Here is mine, it is a Trainer/real like ordeal fic.

South Pacific

A young man named Justin recives his first pokemon and starts of to solve a puzzle, recive the reward, and enter the South Pacific Tournement. After starting and through out his journey he incounters life troubling events that could make him ditch pokemon or do something crazy.

Shadow Trainer Ash
6th July 2003, 03:11 PM
This fanfic isn't exactly out yet, but here's the summary for an upcomming fanfic of mine, based on the world of the Norse Myths. (Only with an EXTREME twist)

The world has been shattered by war. People scatter the remaints of the earth and live by races in groups called "clans", committing war against the others in objections of prejudice and obscured eyes. For hundreds of years stories and lies became a false reality, and soon the people began to transform into something other than human. Only soon will Ragnarok come to end it all.

A young orphan outlashed by others of his kind takes hold of an extrodinary gift; the gift to remember. Though what if a memory was strong enough to remember those of others? Those that you have never even experienced? Scared of his reality, he seals it up inside and never speaks of it, until a raid by his clan on an elf site brings him to it. She's a princess of a monarchy, headstrong and beautiful. And it seems they, even though different races, have a bond that even they can't describe.

It'll only take a young ninja from an island scheduled by the war to make them understand, and an ancient legend to change everything.

Together, with other outcats of society and race, they set out to find a real home where war hasn't pounded. (If they don't kill each other first :P) For there's a somewhat "paradise" in this world... one that you may not ever be able to see. For certain paths lead to it, while others lead off track to the fires of hell. And yet... out of the thousands of roads, only one is the correct trail. Only together can the right path be chosen.

For your worst enemy can be your other half, and though you may suppose that you can deal without it, only put together can the real power be exploited. They are not only your enemies, but your assests.

But how can someone whom remembers everything not remember past seven years ago? Did it really happen at all? And when a memory is truely forgotten, what is to become of it?

Everything balances between thought and memory. Though quite different, it is them that make us who we are.

Powarun
7th July 2003, 10:03 PM
ABC's of Pokemon, a pokemon trianer fic with a stupid title.

Okay it is more about a trainer named Tory, whom gets attacked by pokemon. It features guest stars, like Registeel, Latios, Deoxys, some readers, the killer Spinda and others. Also the side character that tags along, name changes so I can not just put down one name is an ex member of Team magma and Team Aqua.

Also there is a kid who starts out with a Chansey and don't really know where that is going. THis all takes place in Hoen and Kanto.

Also there are some pretty good reviews out there, I would comment on them all but not enough time.

Neo-Xantios
8th July 2003, 12:13 AM
Pokémon: A Philosophy

The land of Onaria is and always had been a land of dreams. This continent is to the distant south of Hoenn and is a place where the integration of innovative technology and Mother Nature takes effect.

This story takes place in the 22nd Century and explains a endevorous life of Vinzer Hiros. Vinzer Hiros is a Ceness Open University Graduate who had work during the past three years to gain his first Pokémon. When he finally receives it, he embarks on a continential-wide journey and encounter close allies, terrifying enemies, and ultimately, experiences a lesson about himself.

Rambunctious Jamirus
8th July 2003, 10:53 AM
Ah, might as well do one for mine.

Through Blind Eyes

Lisha is a Trainer from Willow Town and pretty normal except for one thing: she's blind.

She and her friend, Ian, take on the Gyms of the Neaho League and the many different challenges along the way including the dreaded Team Rocket, huge Pokemon, and a firecracker nut who can build bombs.

[Rated PG-13 for violence, material, and explosions]

The Decapitated Mole
8th July 2003, 02:48 PM
Uh, I haven't posted this yet, but I should have it up sometime today or tomorrow.

The Ivy League--Part One: Quest for Education

I'll just grace you with--actually, no I won't.

There's a boy. He's on a Quest for Education in the Ivy League. Ta-da! real summary.

o_0
jimm

The Prophet
10th July 2003, 10:19 AM
May as well do mine....

(SPOILERS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS!)

Kingdom Hearts II: Duel Against Fate (has nothing to do with Yu-Gi-Oh)

Four years after the events of Kingdom Hearts, Riku escapes the heart of all worlds, only to end up on a world by the name of Terra. But as it turns out, that may not have been the best idea. Someone's trying to hunt him down for a reason that, at the moment, only King Mickey could tell him. And now he's in debt to the rebel group AVALANCHE...

Meanwhile, on the Destiny Islands front, Kairi is still waiting for the return of Sora and Riku.... but the events of one night leave her captive to the Heartless....

Sora's been completely bored for four years... but after a near fatal encounter with a powerful Heartless, a new journey begins...

The Heartless have done everything in their power to revive their fallen king, and now Ansem's out for revenge. Some of Ansem's new allies, however, are not exactly cooperative...

The order of the Non-Existant Ones (NEOs for short) seem to have something against Sora and Riku... something that dirves them to kill the two adventurers...

Tried to be vague as possible.

Mystic Latios
11th July 2003, 03:53 AM
Restless Dreams: The Mysterious Mist

Chris Perseus keeps getting nightmares about someone.....or something stalking him from inside a large gray mist that covers his hometown, Slateport City, but he ignores them immediately when he gets to go to a new school. Unfortunately for him, his nightmares will slowly turn into reality.....

Rambunctious Jamirus
11th July 2003, 05:23 PM
Okay, here's another.

Mako's Family

A woman without a real family saves a girl who is lost in the woods. A promise between them is accidently broken and the woman must fight for her life. She is wounded though and the girl returns, repaying the debt.

A race against time to prove that Mako is innocent starts. She'll need help from the girl, Rini, and her loyal Linoone, Gollen, and the rest of the Pokemon they meet along the way. Their journey begins to conquer the Gyms and beat the top Trainers in the Pokemon Championship.

Mako, though, must find out who she really is and discover the true meaning of family.

[Rated PG-13 for language, violence, and a whole lot of other junk.]

Yeah, kinda sappy. *shrugs*

Chris 2.1
13th July 2003, 08:06 AM
Monica's army

"When one is danger, A god is born. Situations of need are often aided by unnatural abilities that warp reality in a number of ways. As time presses on, those abilities are nurtured time and time again, until an adept is born"

As Adepts start to die out in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or any land known, there is still one place where adepts can thrive. Lavender Town. Monica has a lot of surprises around the corner, for her Tainted Past holds many precious secrets. Now her boyfriend, Al is in jail, she is the only person who can help The Holmes Organisation. However, she does not feel the need.

She wants to be safe, and a year after the ordeal the Organisation are seen all across town. Frightened, Monica has to make the choice between leaving Lavender with a fellow student named Lee, or staying to a life of interrogations and kidnaps.

Once Monica makes a decision, though, it isnt' long before an even greater task opens before her. Thinking, the Ghost Adept ventures forth into a new world of Adepts and Magic, recruiting others to help her against this Organisation.

Just like with Kanto, Altonia has its problems, and it isn't long before Monica and Lee realise what they must do together to help this world before saving their own.

Monica's Army.

mr_pikachu
13th July 2003, 01:20 PM
Hmm... well, I might as well post my fics here! btw, is it ok to post completed fics? I'll come back again later if it is.

Here's my one currently running fic: What Dreams Are Made Of

Essentially, this story begins as Ash Ketchum finds out about another league; this one is located in Africa. Over the past few years, he, Brock, Misty, and May (from Hoenn) have been travelling together. Thus they embark on their trip to the Safari League. In the first few chapters, you'll find out about their rough start, and you'll see friends and foes old and new throughout the fic. Occasionally I'll even show characters who played bit parts on the anime, so watch out for them! The adventure gets very tangled and twisted right from the start, but no one really knows the full story of what's going on. Not to mention the crazed antics of a certain person after powerful Pokemon once more... when it's all put together, you'll have a wild ride with this continuation of the anime. What Dreams Are Made Of! Hitting the bookstores when it's finished... reserve your copy today! :rolleyes:

Beach Boy
19th July 2003, 12:33 PM
PET FORCE 5: ATTACK OF THE LETHAL LIZARDS
I have been told that is a Pet Force 5 book, out there, but I just couldn’t find it, not even on fan websites base on the series.

I'm Garfield the Cat, but in Emperor Jon's Universe, I'm Garzooka, Leader of the super team called PET FORCE.

The emperor calls on me and my friends, Pooky, Nermal, Arlene, and Odie into his universe as our alter egos, Compooky, Abnermal, Starlena, and Odious, to stop the evil vet, Vetvix.
The Emperor's timing couldn't be greater; Nermal was about to read me one of his lame comic stories. What's that!? K-Niner, a Doberman that once been Vetvix’s henchman and nearly beat us, is gone and Vetvix might behind this? I'll stop that mutt before he makes any dogs smarter again. Then this black and red hedgehog, named Shadow, appears out of nowhere. I’ll tell ya, this hedgehog is fast! He might come in handy to bring Vetivx down. There is no time to lose, we must stop Vetvix’s plans now…

I’m Shadow the Hedgehog, the one and only Ultimate Life Form.

After the battle against the Ultimate Life Prototype in my Super form, along with Sonic the hedgehog’s, I lost power and began to fall to Earth. But luckily, the Fake Emerald that Sonic use to destroy the Eclipse Cannon, was falling in front of me, and the ghost of my only friend appeared before me. If that fake blue hedgehog use the Fake Emerald to perform Chaos Control, I can do it too. But something went wrong, I’m now in another universe. Huh? There is an evil vet that turning animals into mutants? I’ll stop that mad vet before she splices another creature to her evil bibbing. With the help of 5 other super powered beings, we’ll stop this menace…

Mew Master
19th July 2003, 12:46 PM
Okay, time for shameless plugging ^_^ *bland "yay"*

Chains of Dragons

On the world of Jakarta, there are many creatures that exsist, but the most important are the 11 Gods that control the Elelments. Fire, Water, Ice, Forest, Lightning, Sky, Earth, Metal, Psychic, Shadow, and Light. The Dragon Gods disappeared long ago in a battle against Necrosan a demon who's one wish was to become the Supreme Dragon and Ruler of the Universe.

Now 4000 years later. Wamiyazen Denisu, known as "Sake", Kage Ikagaide, Sora Hibari, Vared, Faile Thundersong, Seylin Hatsuki, Horus, Amalthea Arran, Chamel, Elena Kai-Prae, and Zera Leonhart are given their familie's heirlooms jsut as their homes are attacked by soldiers working for a man named Garm.

Leaving their homes they start to discover that their pendants and weapons are more than they normally seem.

Ready to take on any challenge to find out the truth, the Pendant Bearers go through the country of Zeeam to find Garm, end his spreading evil, and find out the truth behind, Chains of Dragons.

Search your heart.

For it may be the only thing that can save you.

Star's End

In the far future, humanity has finally reached the stars and had contact with extra-terrestrials. Years past that point, the universe is starting to split. Darvors, those showing magical abilities, and the Technoids ones who favor technology over anything else, are on the brink of an Interstellar Civil War.

Even as tensions mount, there is still lawlessness in the universe, and it is up to Bounty Hunters to help keep the peace.

Join Kei Kiaka, Isha Tayoa, Jared Kard, and Ji Omon, as they travel through the galaxy bringing down the criminals hard and fast. Welcome to Star's End.

Strap in.

Charge your blaster.

It's gonna be a wild ride.

~Mew Master

CharizardILG27
17th August 2003, 01:59 PM
Here are mine, i didn't post them here yet though...

The Story Of Matthew Hennington:

The story of Matt and his friends. hey receive pokemon at a pokemon giveaway. Then they start a journey to collect badges and enter the Sohto League Tourneament. Well, there is a HUGE twist in it, and near the end something BIG happens! There is 1 new pokemon in this story, Misticu. This pokemon is blue with wings blah blah i explain it in the fic. Matt is the only person in the world who knows about this pokemon.

The Hard Life:

Jon Octang, lives a harsh life. His mom died when he was 2, and his dad is a drug addict. He beats Jon a lot. Finally, Jon cant take it anymore. He runs away from home. Not a good idea. A group of evil pokemon surrond him trying to hurt him, when something happens. He only hears this, "You are destiny" and when he is consicious, he is with a baby Groudon! thats all i'm saying :P

Mancetric_Trainer
17th August 2003, 09:38 PM
RUBY & SAPPHIRE: TWIN LEGENDS (REVISED)

When two twins set off on a pokemon adventure alot can happen.
With plusle and minun on there side they take on adventures and mishaps. Will these twins be able to stick together when things get tuff?

Read and Find out! Link in SIG!

V.o.t.M
18th August 2003, 01:01 AM
This looks fun!

~Listen to the word of the Ice Kami~

The tale of a Mewtwo named Hakujo and his dealings with the discovery of a city of Mewtwo and how his life long beliefs are crushed like my finger in the claws of a crab.

Of course, there is the whole deal with the insanly powerful Articuno hybrid Mewtwo and the hidden room of demi gods who could smash you and the rest of the population good.

Oh yes, and council cover ups and the memory loss of a certain shiny type. Did I mention the possible distruction of all humans?

Fun on a bun!

*Worst summary ever*:(

Drago
21st August 2003, 05:34 AM
Minty Thrill! ...It's a trainer fic... It's a parody... It's a waste of time!

There are a lot of people who can be considered heroes. Brave people, smart people, even the people who just go through their daily lives. However, for every hero, there's a scoundrel. For every brave soul, there's a coward. For every smart one... there's Tony Chambers.

Finding himself without much else to do, and at risk of being evicted from his apartment, the teenage Tony sets out on his no-doubt bright career as a Pokémon trainer. Upon setting out, though, he finds that maybe, just maybe, things aren't going to be a walk through the park.

He's joined on his quests by Leaves, his aggressive and wallet-obsessed 'Bulb-is-sore', Cubone, a tough competitor with a passion for thrashin', and a trance to dance, and many more!
And, what self-respecting Pokémon trainer doesn't have the compulsory sidekicks, with twice the attitude, and only a mere fraction of the personality? Tony's got 'em in spades, with Chase Ginnit, a young trainer chick who doesn't like much of anything, and James. James is just very silly, you see.

See the sights, smell the smells, and live the adventure!
Join our nutty crew on a quest that involves overweight mafia janitors, destructive cyborgs with barely comprehensible accents, and more scattered German than a Jigglypuff has eyes!! (More than two, then.)

There's nothing like it, there are however many things IDENTICAL to it.
So come on down if you want to kill twenty minutes, your bloodlust will rise steadily, no doubt.

Mystic Latios
29th August 2003, 10:19 PM
Eternal Memories
A fourteen year old boy named Nico is now traveling along with his father and other settlers from his cramped country full of buildings into a newly discovered land which people call "the new world" by boat. He is still in mourning from his mother's death from a few weeks ago, and is now struggling to keep the happy memories of her alive in him, trying to remember on what her voice sounded like and what she looked like, since he rarely ever sees her. When he hears the rumors about the natives that would use magical masks to bring the dead back to life as plant spirits, or demons as most settlers call them, he starts getting an idea on how to get his mother back and to get to know her more. He is now in pursuit to find one of the native villages while the settlers were trying to steal the native's land from them...

Dragonfree
10th September 2003, 05:49 PM
The Second Clone

The result of an experiment where scientists cloned a Sentret was a so-called Senretwo called Denol. He was released as soon as he had been tested out in a battle with a normal Sentret. That one was called Etah, and didn't like Denol at all. Etah got the rest of the Sentrets against him for being strong without having had to do anything to be. When Denol battles a trainer's Arbok, however, he manages to evolve on the last seconds before he was caught. After escaping the trainer along with his other pokémon, they all set up on a journey to their home, but of course, that journey will be long and hard.