PDA

View Full Version : Misty Mountain Wolf Pack~ Sign ups.

Pichu Luver
1st May 2003, 04:51 PM
yeah, I totally forgot about this, until I found the abbandoned one.. I got stuck in this name, and well, other stuff happened so I never opened it.

For a long time, the MistyMountain wolves have lived in fear of the humans, the snow never stops and food now runs low amoung there lands.
The life of these creatures are being lost within, but these wolves would not go without a fight.
For they have heard of a land, a land where humans are not haunting it with their machines, and guns. The Land was Called ElenDil.
This pack now must mae the journey, there the mounatins, across the desperate desert, and the deep water to get there.
Will they make it?
That is for you to decide.

In Basic, we're all wolves, or wolf dogs. You have to play one or more characters. They all our going to meet in a secret den, deep inside the mountain, they are going to try to get to the free lands on Elendil.
There are some elements, none are used for killing only to help.
Fire-You can walk straight through flames without being burned whatsoever. With practice you can shoot blasts of fire.

Water-You can control water, as well as breathe in it. As with fire, you can shoot blasts of water, and swim far faster and better than any other.

Earth-Cause the ground beneath you to shift and move, even control earthquakes. Make plants grow and sprout at will. You have the power to heal with herbs.

Air-You can control the direction of the wind and how fast it's going. With practice, you can create small tornados.

Mind-Shatter the barriers of reality! You can read and control others minds, make mirages and illusions, and make things move without touching them.

Dark-Pure evil is on your side. Dark Holders have the ability to change forms.

Electric-Run fast, bolts of lightning strike from the ground. Direct lightning at your will, and make it storm.

Spirit-Contact the desceased, walk through solid objects, become transparent or with practice, invisible. Also, you can teleport.

Ice-Change temperature drastically, freeze anything, and create blizzards at will.

Name~
gender~
personality~
history~
element~
rank~Pup, omega(lowest rank), gamma(fourth in cmmand), Delta(third in command), Beta(second in command only 1), Alpha(leader, 2 only)

Shadow Djinn
1st May 2003, 06:47 PM
Could I reserve a alpha wolf please?

Arnen
1st May 2003, 08:32 PM
And I'd like to reserve beta, please. Sorry, but I only have a few minutes, and I got a lot of stuff to check.

Samchu
2nd May 2003, 12:53 AM
YAY! I found my old SU!

Name~Sam
gender~Male
personality~He's very withdrawn from the world and highly secretive. Comes off as a right git at times but is actually quite nice.
history~His parents abandoned him because he was born with a broken leg. Somehow he managed to survive and as soon as his leg healed he began to teach himself all he could. Which explains his jerky and silent behaviour.
element~Dark
rank~Delta

Mysterious Druid
2nd May 2003, 07:36 AM
Ok this is my first RPG so forgive if I make a few mistakes.

Name-Erandil His name means finder of the Elendil, but that has nothing to do with the RPG I just thought it would make my character sound cool.

Gender-Male

Personality- Highly secretive, but extremely loyal. He will fight to the death to defend a pack member. Is friendly towards others but will choose his friends not his friends choose him. He lives in complete sorrow, some say because he led his old pack to their deaths, others because he couldnt stop the huntuers, in truth no one knows. (Read history.) He is sometimes insubordenate as he used to ba an alpha leader in his old pack, he would be a competent leader but as he only recently joined this pack he is a low ranking omega wolf.

History- Has experiance as an Alpha member but his old pack was wiped out, they were all of the mind element. They were wiped out by human hunters. Some say he fought his way through the humans and saved the pack only to have them killed by another pack twice as large because they strayed from pack teritory, which is why one of his ears is badly torn and he has a scar running right accross his face an a fang missing, whilst others say the elven folk rescued him from the hunters for a purpose, which would mean he got his injuries fighting against the hunters. Nobody really knows his history but until now he has lived a solitary existnce. But one thing is for sure, he has a score to settle with human hunters, so he would be an excellent addition in terms of attack and defence on this quest.
(Sorry if the history was to long, I got carried away.)

Element- Mind

Rank- Omega

Hope this character is ok.

She_wolf_warrior
10th May 2003, 06:30 AM
Anubis
Element~Fire
Gender~Male
Rank Wanted~Gamma
History~When Anubis was a pup, a storm seperated him from his family. When he found his family, they got caught in a pit, and couldn't get out. As Anubis came of age, he started to fight for dominince, almost killing his opponents. Giving him the name, Anubis after the Egyption God of Death. Food started to become scarce, and the rest of the pack died off. So he left.
Personality~Loyal, clever, fearless
Apearence~Grey with orange at the back of his ears