PDA

View Full Version : Dumped Collection: Begins! We still need a human, so feel free to join!

Pages : [1] 2

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 05:39 PM
The Story:

Pokemon Collector Rowan is tired of trying to purchase rare Pokemon, and decides to create them. He lures young would be trainers looking for starters in, then injects them with a serum designed to make them become that pokemon. When he is unsatisfied with the first batch, he dumps them in the Hoenn wilderness, to the north of Fallabor town. Some trainers have become the Pokemon they wanted, some have become hybrids, and some have remained human, but been radically changed, i.e.: new personality, gender, name, etc. They must make their way to the Collector's lab, and force him to change them back.

Sign-up:

You've become a:

Pokemon:

Human Name (Pretty simple. TELL YOUR NAME!):
Personality (Also simple.):
Human looks (Are you tall or short? Fat or thin? What do you usually wear? etc):
Gender (Duh):
Age (between 12 and 20):
History (Tell your past, or at least what you know.):
Relationships (Who are you friends with?):
Pokemon Name (Or your nickname.... whatever.>_< ):
Species (No legendaries, or evolved forms.):
Other (Something important I didn't mention):
Pokemon Looks (Your new form is NOT normal. No extra limbs or anything, but new colors and such are ok):
Evo looks (See above):

Hybrid:

Name:
Personality:
Original looks (Your normal looks):
Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.):
Pokemon you're a hybrid of (any pokemon):
Power (just a tiny little thing, i.e.: can teleport short distances):
History:
Relationships:
Other:

Human:

Original name:
New name (Maybe a new name suits you better than your old one):
New description:
Original Gender:
New Gender (Your gender doesn't have to change):
History:
Relationships:
Other:

Notes: we need at least 10 people, and at least one person from each category. In addition, Humans start with 2 pokeballs, and pokemon can speak telepathically with the rest of the group.

Hybrid:

Name: Skro
Personality: Social, but has no real friends. Doesn't trust other humans.
Original looks (Your normal looks): Tall, blue hair, VERY yellow eyes. Usually wears a Green bandana, and has no shirt, but has cut-off shorts. He's very good with his hands, but he's always stumbling over his feet. Now, with the edition of a tail, he's got something else to keep away from 'em. >_<
Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.): Has small horns on forehead, hidden by bangs, What looks like bones coming out of his back (You know, like on Houndoom's back?), an odd skull necklace that won't come off, too-small bonelike bracelets on all limbs, orange nose/mouth area, black body, long devil tail that he keeps tied around his waist. He now wears a bright yellow Boomanda sleeveless shirt. His mouth and nose have elongated a bit, so they look a bit like a dog's muzzle.
Pokemon you're a hybrid of (Any pokemon): Houndoom
Power: Can black out an area for a few minutes, good for quick escapes.
History: A street urchin, he hoped to become a Master trainer, but that obviously won't happen for a while. Used to live in Sootopolis
Relationships: He'll grudgingly admit that he likes Izumi, but He pretends she's an annoyance when he's in a bad mood.
Other: Really, REALLY likes carrots.

Skro:

When I awoke, it was very dark and hot. I tried thrashing around, but I was stuck too firmly. I heard some muffled groans. Apparently I was not alone. Wherever we were, we were packed like sardines. We must have been on a truck or something, because we were moving. I mentally ran over the day's events (Or was it yesterday? Who knows.) in my head. I had finally been able to hitch a boat ride over to Lilycove, from where I had to hike to Littleroot Town. There, I went to "Professor" Rowan's laboratory, In hopes of getting myself a starter Houndor. When I got there, there were some kids already waiting. There ages spanned from around 11 to 15. The "professor" walked in, and offered us something to eat while we waited. As I bit into the pizza slice, I suddenly felt drowsy, and sank to the floor, muttering "What the heck, you...." I woke up in a restraining chair, and saw him plunge a needle into my arm. The pain was unbelievable, and I immediately blacked out once more. Now I was awake, and could only assume that the forms around me were the other kids. After a couple minutes, I felt whatever we were in being dumped onto the ground, and heard the truck drive off. I hurriedly ripped a hole in our container, and got out. Finally! Now I saw what that freak had done to me. My skin was pitch black, and I realized there were odd bone bracelet thingies on my ankles and wrists. I turned around, and caught a glimpse of something black. I turned the other way, and saw a tail. My tail! It was long and wiry, with an arrowhead shape on the end. I decided to tie it around my waist before anyone noticed. For once in my life, I wished I had a shirt. As I heard groaning from the tent, I realized that the others were waking up. I decided to ignore them.

Haruko
1st May 2003, 06:23 PM
Everytime I say "Wurm...Ple.."I'll put Translation's under.

Human Name:Izumi
Personality:She's very shy at times, but also very Loving. She's a Loner though, since she's moved around.
Human looks(Are you tall or short? Fat or thin? What do you usually wear? etc):She's Tall, with Somewhat Deep Blueish hair, that's held In a Pony Tail Like Kouji form Digimon Frontier. She wears a Badana thats Blue. Her Tee Shirt is Navy, and her Pants are Oversized Parachute Pants that are Yellow with Blue Pockets.
Gender(Duh):Female
Age(between 12 and 20):14
History:She remember's all of It, since Her life's Realy harsh. Her Parent's Divorced, Her Sister and Brother are with her Dad. She moves around due to Job, Lives in PetalBurg.
Relationships:Erin a Tad, She get's scared of Erin when she is a Torchic, Because of Weakness.
Pokemon Name:Listen's to Izumi or Izzy, for short.
Species (No legendaries, or evolved forms.):Wurmple..She's very Pissy about it.
Other:She was going to start her training, but this happens.She was going to Raise a Wurmple Actually, so This benefits her, but she wishes to be human.
Pokemon Looks(Your new form is NOT normal. No extra limbs or anything, but new colors and such are ok):The Wurmple is when the Normal has Red, It's Yellow, and White, it's Blue.
Evo looks(See above):

1.Silcoon:She has to Be Carryed around, because she can't Float or anything. The Eye is Pink, and the Skin is a Tint of Blue.
2.Beautifly:She Loves this form, The Eye's are a Deeper Blue, and the Color's on her wings are Blue, White and Yellow.

Remember, she Get's to Silcoon and Beautifly Somewhat fast...

~~~~~~
Izumi(Human)
~~~

"Ughh.."I said..I went all the way to LittleRoot to, what he calls, "Professor" Rowan, as he said I would be able to get a Better Wurmple Starter than the ones nera Home...

A couple of other kids came, and by the time everyone was here, "Professor" Rowan came out, offered us to sit Down a Much more comforatble place, and Handed us Food..

"Not Hungry"I said
"Thirsty?Cola..?"Bowan said, and handed me a Glass of Coke..

People Started to snore and sleep, and I finished drinking my soda..Then..

"Why..."I said, and dropped down to the Floor..

~~Lab(Shot)

I woke up, to find myself in a chair, and Bowan Shooting somehting into one of the guys, who woke up, and fell back asleep..

"Your turn, Wurmple"He said, and got over to me, and picked a Green colored Liquid Bottle, and filled the Needle and Injecteor..

'What does he mean by that?'I was drozy, so I might of Heard him wrong..

"Ahh!!"I yelled, in both mind and Mouth..I couldn't stand it, and fell back Asleep..

~~~Truck

~~~~

"Wurmm.."I said, waking up..I couldn't say or do anything, even see, for that much, since it was Pitch black..

We were moving in, Maybe a Truck. But, My mind worked more weirder than before..

We suddenly stopped, and I felt someone pick up what we were in..

"WURMMM!!"I yelled
(Let go of Me!!!)

'Me?'

I then looked around, and saw, I was much shorter..Almost everyone was taller..I looked before..Some guy with..black skin ripped a hole in the "Container"..I followed out...

"WURMPLE!!WURMP...LE!!!"
(Damn it!I knew I should've captured my own..)

"Wurmple.."I said, In sorrow..What did he do to me?
(Wurmple, but no!!)

~~~~

Meh, when she tell's you her name, She's write it in the dirt by Running around in it, and Makeing the letters "Izumi"

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 06:37 PM
Skro:

Suddenly, I heard a noise. It souned like a Wurmple! But I knew there were no Wurmple here, because we were near a volcano, which meant we were near Fallaboror Town. I turned around anyway, to spot an oddly collored Wurmple running (Or should I say crawling?) towards me. Instead of being Red and white, it was Yellow and blue. Suddenly, I realized it must have come from our container, which meant......

"Who are you?" I asked. Unintentionally, my tail unwound. I must have looked a bit frightening, because the Wurmple was backing up. "It's ok, I'm another one of the-Ooooof!" I said as I tripped over my tail. "Stupid thing," I muttered. "Just something else to trip over." The Wurmple started to laugh. "Shut up," I grunted as I got into a kneeling position.

Haruko
1st May 2003, 06:52 PM
~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple(Lvl.5.)
~~~
"Wurmm...Ple!!"I said, laughing all over..

"Shut up.."The kid with a tail said..and got in a kneeling position, and I backed up more..

"Wumpple"
(Izumi)

"WURMPLE!!"I yelled, trying to get the "Izumi" out..
(IZUMI!!)

I then got a Idea..
"Huh?"He said..

I ran on the Dirt, and left a Trail..I made it in the shape of my name..

"Izumi?"He said..

"Wurmple!!"
(Yes!!)

~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 07:18 PM
Skro:

"Izumi...... odd name. Hey, have you seen yourself?" I opened my mirror, and showed Izumi what she looked like. She jumped. "Well, at least YOU can get around unnoticed," I said. "You could fit in a backpack. I, on the other hand, am going to have some serious trouble blending in." I sighed. "We should really work on a way to transport you.. In the meantime, you can stay under my bandana. And DON'T comment on the hair color." As soon as Izumi was situated comortably under my bandana (With her head sticking out, which looked kinda weird.), I started working on waking up the others.

Haruko
1st May 2003, 07:31 PM
^^As you may see..I like this RPG alreayd..I never really played a Pokemon before..

~~~~~~
Izumi/Izzy the Wurmple..
~~~~
"WURM!!"I yelled, I was Yellow and Blue!If I was to be a Wurmple, why can't I be normal?
(AHH!!)

"Well, at least YOU can get around unnoticed," He said. "You could fit in a backpack. I, on the other hand, am going to have some serious trouble blending in."

"We should really work on a way to transport you.. In the meantime, you can stay under my bandana. And DON'T comment on the hair color." He added, and picked me up, Took off the Dirt off my body, and placed me on his head, under a Badana..

"Wurm.."I said, Happyly, and Curled up, and got my head out to see what was going on..

He walked toward them, and I saw a Torchic,Chikorita in the Container..

"Wurmple??Wurmy ple??"
(Them Too? But which one's where they?)
~

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 07:42 PM
Skro:

"I don't speak Wurmple, but there looks to be more then us who that freak messed up," I said. "If I ever get my hands on him, I swear, I'll give him a little injection. See how he likes his own medicine, eh?" Izumi replied, "Wurmple!" "Yeah, I wonder what Pokemon he should be. maybe a magikarp, or perhaps a feebas." As I got closer to the container, I noticed a Chikorita and a Torchic, as well as some other freaky looking kids. They were snoring peacefully."Ah well, guess all we can do is sit back and relax as we wait for 'em to come to. You can whatever up there, as long as you don't leave me any surprises." I muttered as I climbed a tree, looking for a place to sit and wait for the rest to wake up.

Swinubman53
1st May 2003, 08:09 PM
(°Hybrid°)

Name: Hiro
Personality:Shy to alot of people but when needed he can startle poeple by how Upfront he is. He is also a good friend when it comes down to it, but fears anything remotely resembling science after the incident.
original looks: Dirty blond hair, not that tall nor that short, sort of inbetween, he usually wears shirts that cycle between his favorite kind of pokemon, pigs, baggy nylon pants, and a necklace with a bullet on it.
Hybrid looks: his skin has turned a bright purple, also has a line of black pearls running up and down his back and arms and legs, his ears look more like links from the legend of zelda and are black, he has white hair with lines of purple going through it, he still has his bullet necklace.
Pokemon he's a hybrid of: Grumpig
Power: Can use moderate psychic powers, like he can move things
History: He won the junior jhoto pokemon championship two years in a row before he moved to hoenn with his family to be with his grandmother. dreams of finding a legendary pig pokemon.
Relationships: None, he's a lone shark baby!
Other: can roll his eyes into the back of his head

°0:Hiro:0°

"Uggg" Man, My head hurt like hell and everything was black. "Oh man what happened?" Then I remembered. I remembered going to see "professor" Rowan. Man how I had wanted a spoink to start out my pokemon adventure with, so I went. When I got there I noticed a few other kids there "Hmmm must be here for pokemon too. I hope the professor has enough for all of us" I sat down and waited for the prof. When he finally came he had some pizza and a few drinks. He was offering it to us, and I heard someone say they weren’t hungry. Speak for themselves, I'm starving! I took a few bites out of the pizza and started to feel sleepy... I woke up in a room full of weird looking devices, and I could see someone looking over me. And then I felt a needle in my arm, "************ that hurts!" then I went out like a log. But right before I fell asleep I heard a voice say "Crap! Another failure......"

"And now I'm in a dark... Cave or something" I said after remembering the whole thing. "Wait a second,"I said "caves don’t move" I got up quickly and tried to see anything. It was no use, it was too dark. Suddenly I hit the ground very hard, "Ow" I muttered, wherever we were we had just been thrown someplace. I started to try to see if I could escape, when someone opened up the side of whatever I was in, and light started to come in. I immediately pretended I was asleep again, for fear of what might have opened the side. I saw a completely black figure standing there. I also noticed a small creature wriggling next to me. I struggled to keep quiet. Then I realized it was only a wurmple, those things aren’t much of a threat. I listened as the wurmple and the... thing were talking. "Hmmm" I thought, "my hearing seems better". While keeping quiet I felt my ears, "Aaaahh!" I screamed, my ears were huge! I shot up forgetting I was trying to keep quiet. I looked at myself, "what the heck happened to me!?" I screamed again. I saw I was totally different. My skin is purple? I thought, and what the heck are these black things on my arms? I looked up after observing myself and noticed the black creature staring at me; it seemed to have put that wurmple in its bandana, where it was looking at me too. "Well" The black thing said, "I guess he's up"

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 08:19 PM
As soon as I saw motion in the container, I went over. Just then, some kid with purple skin, huge ears, and jewels running up and down his arms and legs lurched up. "Well, I guess he's up." I said. As I helped him to his feet, I introduced myself. "I'm Skro, and this is Izumi," I said, pointing to the Wurmple on my head. "You are?" "Hiro...." he said. At that inopportune moment, my tail chose to lash out at nothing in particular. When he flinched, I chuckled. "It tends to have that effect on people." "Yeah..... what are you?" He asked. Now that I thought about it, I supposed I must've looked a little like a Houndoom. "A Houndoom." I replied. "What are you?"

Swinubman53
1st May 2003, 08:28 PM

"What are you?" Skro said "uh I guess I'm a grumpig" I replied "ah" he said. "hey I'm I grumpig!" I said starting to realize what was going on, "Thats my favorite pokemon!" "that's what I came to that Professor to get". "how odd" I noted, "what did you two come to get?"

M1ND G4ME
1st May 2003, 08:29 PM
Name: Hunter
Personality: I dont really talk much but when I'm with my friends you cant shut me up with all my joking around.
Original looks:Short Black Hair I dont bother to comb, Deep Blue eyes, I'm 5'7", I have a Killer tan, I wear Black Jeans and Many Different Tank tops
Hybrid looks: I look like my normal form but My Black Hair starts to get golden streaks in it, My Hands start to get small claws, My eyes turn a dark black when I'm angered, and I have four wings on my back that fold up when I try and hide them. The wings look Like Zapdos' But brance out at the top and two below in an X shape.
Pokemon you're a hybrid of: Zapdos
Power: I can Shock people with small jolts of electricity at first and create small magnetic feilds
History: I grew up In a small town and then met some friends and we were about to become trainers and then some weird dude made us I think Hybrids he called us.
Relationships: My Best friend is Teresa (Sign up? Please...?)
Other:Uh...Thats about it

Hey my friend might sign up, but you said you only needed 10 People, Well can she still get an lsu? Oh And I'm Gonna post as my caracter later.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 08:34 PM
Skro:

"Well, I came for a Houndor, and I assume Izumi came for a Wurmple. Am I right?" Izumi nodded. "Well, I assume those two came for Chikorita and Torchic." I said as I pointed to the two forms in the container. "Jeeze, this is weird. Why would anyone want to turn us into Pokemon?" I said as I lashed my tail in agitation. "Houndors, Wurmples, Spoinks, Torchics, Chikoritas, and who knows what else? There's still some people in there." As I sat down, I wept a little. "I don't WANNA be a Houndoom!" I cried.

Swinubman53
1st May 2003, 08:43 PM
°0"Hiro:0°

"I dont WANNA be a houndoom!" Skro whined. I just stood there thinking, "man this is weird, someone turning us into the pokemon we came to get" I looked down at the sobbing houndoom boy, "Heh I also seem to have a better handle on this then he does right now. Eh probably because he is less human looking then I am" Suddenly I felt something behind me, It was poking me in the butt! I turned around to see and laughed "Heheh" There was my tail, in all its sproingy wonderfull ness. "I guess it wasn't there before cuzz' I was sleeping on it". But all of a sudden hearing myself talk I started to cry too.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 08:50 PM
Skro:

As I cried (Probably sounded more like a puppie's whimper), I realized that Hiro had broken down too. I sniffed, and whiped my eyes. I thought "He's probably got more reason to cry then me, I bet he's got a family." Well, crying wouldn't get us anywhere, but it had to get out of our systems. Then I realized Izumi was looking at us strangely. "WHAT?!" I yelled. This seemed to stop Hiro's crying. "Aren't YOU a little freaked out by all this?!"

Swinubman53
1st May 2003, 09:20 PM
I'm not gonna post again for a little while because I'm reading a big fanfic. But heres another post

I stood up after I finished crying and said "Man *sniff* I'm hungry, I only had a few bites of that sleeping pizza a few hours ago" I looked around for a while, and then spotted something "Hey that tree has *Snort* fruits growing on it!" Skro looked up trying to see the fruit tree. I tarted to run to the tree while thinking "Oh great now I'm developing a *Snork* Pig sound in my speech" When i reached the tree I saw Skro starting to run over to me. I looked up at the tree and my spirits fell "The foods *sniff* to high up to reach!" I started thinking very hard to find a way to get the apples. While thiniing so hard about apples suddenly one of the apples started glowing, and then it picked itself off the tree and floated down into my lap. I gasped and said "Psychic".

Haruko
1st May 2003, 09:35 PM
~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
~~~
"Wurmple!!!"I said as Hiro got a Apple..
(Me want some!!)

I signaled to Skro to out me down for a minute, and with my new Sticky feet, I climbed up the tree,and jumped up and Down..

I crawled down again, and Ate the apple in a minute of Seconds

"BURRPP"

"Wurmple..Ple!!?!"I told Skro..
(Place me back!)

I crawled onto his head once more..

~~~~~~

Light_Togetic
1st May 2003, 10:23 PM
Human Name: Jessica
Personality: She's always optimistic in every situation, and tries to comfort others when they're feeling down. Isn't overly outgoing or overly shy; just in the middle. She's not exactly brave either. What she's afraid of most is letting someone down; and fears fire.
Human looks: She's tall for her age, and has long red hair with fluffy bangs in front. Her eyes are a bright blue. She wears a pair of blue jeans with a 3/4 sleeve light blue shirt. She also has a gold neclace with with a small sapphire pendant in the center.
History: Has always lived with her family in Petalburg City. She's always wanted to train pokemon, but never gotten up the courage to really do it. In Petalburg, she never really found any close friends (besides her family), and she thought that becoming a trainer might help her get some.
Relationships: Doesn't have any.
Pokemon Name: Jea
Species: Chikorita
Pokemon Looks: Looks like a regular Chikorita, but is a blue-green instead of green. Her eyes are a bright blue, and her leaf is dark forest green.
Evo looks:
Bayleef: Same as above, but her body's color is a bit lighter. The "buds" on her are also a dark forest green.
Meganium: Same as above except her body is back to the way it was when she was a Chikorita, and her flower is a deep crimson red and pink. Her antennas are also a light pink.
Other: Enjoys being in and around nature.

-----------------
Jessica/Jea
-----------------

"Oh! I can't wait to get my very own pokemon!" I said as I neared a rather large building. I had been promised a starter pokemon by a Professor Rowan in Littleroot, and was very excited. I had been going over what pokemon would make the best starters in my mind, and had come to the conclusion that a Chikorita would be the best by far. Besides, they were just so cute with the big leaf on their heads, and I liked all of the evolutionary forms too. "Hmm... maybe there will be other kids there too," I said as I entered the building.

After I had sat down, Professor Rowan had appeared. I looked at first toward him, and then realized that there were several others in the room with me. They were all somewhere around my age, and I assumed they were all there for the same reason I was.

Rowan had brought out some refreshments for us, and I thought I might as well eat someting, because I had been so excited this morning, I hadn't eaten any breakfast yet! I grabbed a good-sized piece of pepperoni pizza (staying far away from the pieces with anchovies on it), and started eating. But then something went wrong. I started feeling really drowsy... and all I could do was choke out a few words, "Hey... Mr. Rowan... I... I... think something's... w... wrong...."

When I woke up, which was only part way, I noticed the Professor coming near me after injecting one of the other kids with a needle. "Wha...?" I said as he came at me with a fresh syringe. "I don't like need..." I tried to say, but he told me to 'shut up', and pierced me with it. I was too afraid to move, but all the good it would have done me, for I was already drifting off into unconsciousness.

The next thing I heard was something that sounded like a muffled burp. Confused, and with a mild headache, I opened my eyes and checked my surroundings. I was in some kind of container, and I wasn't.... normal. 'What?' I thought frantically, 'This isn't real.. is it? I look like a... Chikorita!' Hearing more muffled sounds, I tried to get out of the container I was in. I sat up, and noticed a Wurmple and two others... they didn't look like pokemon, but they kinda did. The Wurmple was trying to get an apple out of a tree by climbing up it with its feet, and after it was sucessful, it asked to go on top of a boy's head. My stomach growled from seeing the apples. I then appraoched the others and, feeling incredibly short (which I wasn't used to at all), I tried to say, 'Um, what's going on, what's happened to all of us!', but instead, what came out was, "Chi, chiko chi chi chikori, chik chiko chi!" The others turned around. "Well, looks like there's another one awake!" said the one with blackish skin and a tail.

Swinubman53
1st May 2003, 10:48 PM
I said I was reading A fanfic. I was reading skin deep, but the guy who posted it stopped righting like ten days ago, so I'm back :rolleyes: . But this is also my last post for the night, cuz I gotta go to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow.

I was using my newfound psychic abilities by lifting little sticks and more apples, though I wasn't very good... yet. I was so busy doing that I almost completely forgot oabout our "predicament". It seemed so peacefull by that little tree we all were forgetting it and I dont knowwhy,(I think something was in the apples) . We were just sitting there until all of a sudden a chikorita Burst out of the container and started bolting at us. With my new ears I heard the chikorita screaming something, "hmmm *Snuck* Another on woke up" I thought. "looks like theres another one awake" said Skro. There were two things I noticed, first I noticed the chikoritas colors were different then a normal ones would be, and second I understood the chikorita! I didnt know that Having some kind of poke' DNA in me would make me able to understand them. "Um, Whats going on, whats happened to us?" "heheh Wish I knew" I said.

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 06:57 AM
Skro:

"Grr, Where's my apple?" I asked Hiro. "You can get one." he said. "Ok, I WILL." I quickly scampered up the tree, and started to munch on an apple. "Mmmm, good!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, a Chikorita burst out of the container, and ran towards us. "Chika!" It exclaimed, staring at the apples. I knocked a few down. "Here ya go,......... um, what's your name? I'm Skro, he's Hiro, and she's Izumi." The Chikorita thought for a second, then started to arrange some sticks on the ground. "Jea?" I said. "Lemme guess. You came to Rowan for a Chikorita?" She nodded. "Thought so. I wonder what they came for," I said as I pointed to the tent. "Well, for now, let's just get some supplies." I then proceeded to shake the tree, causing tons of the apples to fall. Hiro, Izumi, and Jea started to complain. "Hey, watch it!" Chika ikarita!" "Wurm, Wurmple!" "Ok, I guess that's enough for awhile. Hey Jea, have you seen yourself? Here, look in this." As I jumped down out of the tree, my tail got tangled in my legs, and I hit the ground, hard. "I hate that thing," I growled. "I have yet to find a single use for it." I got back up, and put my mirror on the ground for Jea to look into. She gasped. "CHIKA!!" "Yeah, That seems to be the case for all the kids who got changed into total Pokemon, and not Freakish hybrids" I muttered. "Look at me! I even have a muzzle!"

Light_Togetic
2nd May 2003, 10:07 AM
----------
Jea
----------

"Look at me! I even have a muzzle!" Skro muttered. That's when I realized that Skro and Hiro were strange mixes of humans and pokemon. Apparently, the stuff we were injected with had not worked properly on all of us... So I was a Chikorita. Okay, I had to be dreaming, but it seemed too real to be a dream. "Chik chika chi korita!" (Well, maybe we're just dreaming!) I said hopefully. "Heh, I don't think so," Hiro said, munching on another apple. I sat down saddly. I felt like crying... but it could have been worse, right? 'Yeah' I told myself, 'You could have turned into a Magikarp.' "Chi chikaa chikori chi chikaa?" (Are there others in there?) I aksed, pointing to the other containers with my foot.

Swinubman53
2nd May 2003, 10:24 AM

"Are there others in there?" The chikorita said pointing at the containers. "Yeah I guess so" I said "there were *Snort* more kids at the lab then just us, remember?". "Chiko chi chika"<Yeah I remember> The chikorita said. "I'm not gonna wake them up though, for two reasons One these apples are too good to leave alone and two Being a pig I appear to have also developed a *Sniff* Sense of laziness" I said, snorting as I did. I was moving little sticks around with my mind again, but then "Whoops!" I said as I dropped one right onto Skros head. That happened to be a big one, "Oooowwww!" shouted skro, "Wuuuurmmm!" shouted wurmple as the stick had hit him too. When skro screamed it sounded like a dog bark. But oddly after that everything went dark for a few seconds, then light came up again. "what did you just do?" I asked Skro.

Haruko
2nd May 2003, 02:16 PM
~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
~~~

"Wurm...PLLEEE!!!"I screamed...in total Paint. Such a Small body got hurt Easily
(Oww!!Stop that!)

All of the sudden, everything went black, and then the Light from the Golden Rays of The sun Made everything lighten up again..

"Wurm..plple?"I said..
(Huh...What,What went wrong??)

"Chika..rita??"Jess said..
(Huh?)

"What did you just do?"Hiro asked Skro..

"I don't...know.."
~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 03:44 PM
OOC: Ok peeps, Tyrranitarrulez isn't playing anymore, so we still have no humans. That's ok, though.

As Hiro accidentally dropped a stick on my head, I shouted "Owwwwwww!!" The fact that this souned like a bark distressed me, but not as much as the fact that everything got dark for a second. When light reappeared, Hiro asked "What did you do?" "I don't know...." I replied. "I'll see if I can do it again." I yanked my tail sharply, which caused me to wince. Nothing happened. Then I tried howling again, and it went dark for a second time. "Wow..... this might come in handy," I commented. Hiro replied "..... Well, it's not as good as Psychic abilities, but it's still cool!" "I'll remember that next time you feel like dropping sticks on my head," I muttered.

kalad1
2nd May 2003, 05:31 PM
sorry it took me so long
hybrid:
Name:Kalad Galadorian
personality:friendly, but you get on his bad side and he is fierce as an animal with rabies.
original looks, 5'6", blue eyes, blonde hair, caucasian, wears jeans and a t-shirt.
altered looks:skin has grown brown fur and he has longer hair on top that is golden yellow in the center and red on each side.
hybrid pokemon:entei
power:can create small fires, and can coat his hands in flames.
history:has been a promising candidate for being a trainer, and was going to do his best to beat the leagues.
Relationships:none worth noting.
other:wears a hooded trench coat to hide his fur.

Kalad

"UHHHH!" I groaned as I got up. I looked around me and saw a few REALLY WEIRD looking kids and some oddly colored pokemon. then I remembered it, the lab.
(Flashback)
"this DNA supposedly came from the one and only Entei! I want one, and you are going to help me!" shouted the "Doctor" he then Jabbed the needle in my arm and I fainted.
(end Flashback)
"That doctor, HE WILL PAY!" I shouted. I then looked at myself, I appeared to have brown fur all over, thankfully I still had my clothes. "You're awake now?" I heard a voice ask. I turned and saw the kid that had had a pointed tail. "Yeah." I replied. "we heard you shout, so I take it that you aren't happy." He stated. "No, I'm not, when I get my hands on him...!" I said, then noticed my hands were coated in fire. "hey! that would be useful, try it when you aren't angry any more!" he shouted. "uuuh, sure." I replied.

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 05:57 PM
Skro:

"Hey, want some apples? They're fresh..." I yelled to the furry kid. He must have been waiting for a ten year famine, because he had scarfed down three apples before He introduced himself. "I'm *scrumph* Kalad." "I'm Skro, he's Hiro, she's Izumi, and she's Jea. what did you ask for a starter? I've never seen a Pokemon that resembles you." I flicked my tail experimental at his simmering arm. It hurt. "Yow!" I yipped, and it went black again. Quickly, light returned. "Well, I guess those fires weren't fake." I said as I blew on my tail. "Jeeze, you look like the oldest guy here. How old are you?" "17." he replied, in the middle of his fifth apple. "17?! Isn't that a little old to become a trainer?" He shot me a look that could've killed. "Well, to e-each there own, heheh?" I stuttered.

Toxicity
2nd May 2003, 06:47 PM
Hybrid:
Name: Laura Rider
Personality: Is mainly dark(mostly dark depressive), anti-social, and silent. Is lonely on the inside, but hates to admit it.
Original Looks: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Wears a black hoodie, navy blue khakis at a length you can barely see her black combat boots, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
Hybrid Looks: Now has icy blue eyes, hair at same length but is icy blue with a few silver streaks, and skin paler than before. Now wears a black long-sleeved shirt with long arms and blue flames, black khakis with blue flames, still has combat boots and glasses, but now wears a black necklace with black stars that have rubies within their centers. Also sprouted feathery silver wings.
Hybrid Pokemon: Dragonair
Power: Can slightly hover above ground with her wings.
History: Has lived in MossDeep most of her life and has especially loved dragons in her time being the outsider. Her parents ignored her....That's where she became dark and turned to the 'gothic' side of life. Her parents left her with her uncle before they moved to Slateport, but fortunately, he cared for her more than her sister(Laura's mom). She grew exited when she became half-Dragonair too....^_^
Relationships: None at the moment.
Other: N/A
~*~~*~
Laura Rider
~*~~*~

"Wha...?" I said softly as I regained conscious in a truck. I cocked my head when I saw I was surrounded by oddly colored pokemon and humans that were half-pokemon....I wasn't sure if I was half-pokemon, but I felt like I sprouted wings. I then remembered that scientist that injected a deep icy blue liquid into me...This must have been connected to that incident.

I looked around and picked up a piece of glass near me...Just to see if I was different. When I picked it up, I realized I had icy blue hair with silver streaks, icy blue eyes, skin paler than before, and I could see feathery silver wings.

"Gah!" I said in shock and fell to the floor trembling....What was I going to do....Would I survive as a half-pokemon?

"Hey...Wanna apple?" A kid across the truck asked. I nodded slowly and he tossed me one. Well, I did feel a little hungry...So I just ate it slowly. I remembered he said this would make me half-Dragonair....I sure felt it. I sighed and just laid down after eating the last of the core....Watching the dark ceiling blankly....
~*~~*~
~*~~*~

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 08:00 PM
Ooc: Uum........... We're not in the truck anymore, it's gone. we're outside by an apple tree. Could you edit your post?

Haruko
2nd May 2003, 08:05 PM
~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
~~

I haven't noticed it, but with such a Short Body, and Low HP, I couldn't do much, and I was sleepy..

"Wurmple..."I said.
(Hey, there..I'm getting sleepy..)

This guy with Fur all over his body appered, and Skro said something at him, and He gave the Death Glare of Doom..

"WURMPLE..PLE!!"I yelled, and took my head out so I couldn't see out side..

'More and More..I act like a Pokemon.'I thought...

"Wurm.."
(ZzZzZzZzZzZz)
~~~`

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 08:32 PM
Skro:

I heard gentle snores emenating from my bandana. Suddenly, I realized that it was night. We needed shelter, because it looked like it might rain. "Ok, everyone into the container. It's gonna rain, and we need shelter." Everyone agreed to retire to the tent for the night, to rethink their new forms. As I went in, I spied a falling star. "Please," I asked the star. "Help us regain our natural forms. We really miss them." I then preced into the tent, with a drop of rain hitting my tail. I rubbed the spot sadly. "That hurt." I decied that the big rip in the tent had to be taken care of. I took off my bandana carefully, and used it to patch up the hole. I sat down, leaning against the side of the container, and put Izumi back on my head. I then fell asleep, dreaming of the challenges that faced us.

kalad1
2nd May 2003, 08:50 PM
Kalad
After we got into the container so that we could sleep, I stared out at the world, deep in thought and reflection. I had seen it for myself, the brown fur, the red and gold hair, the fire I created. Why me? why has god, fate, allah, whatever you want to call it selected ME!? I hadn't spent the extra years in school because of my parents just for THIS to happen. I concentrated, and fire sprung to life within my hand, and I stared at it, wondering.
Why was I so unusual, even for this group? my questions kept leading to the same answer, THAT MAN! he was going to pay for what he did to me and the others. Death was too good for scum of that kind, you wanted to keep his kind alive, so that they knew every moment may be their last... then I snapped out of my angry trance. I decided brooding over it was going to do no good, so I went and got some sleep.

M1ND G4ME
2nd May 2003, 10:33 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

Running away from a labratory one day after this guy turned me into who knows what. My hands they had small claws on them my hair had golden streaks in them instead of their normal whole black (Ok that was kind of cool but weird). And On my back these big wings had grown out of it and I had to hide them under my shirt.

As I run away trying to escape a guy said to have a Zapdos up for trade, I see these kids my age that looked weird, Like they were mixes of pokemon. "Oh well, They cant be worse than that guy." I say panting running up to them.

There was this one guy he looked like he was part Houndoom. 'Woah thats cool!' I think bending over out of breath. They didnt notice me since I was behind this big apple tree. They seemed to be talking about the lab, saying things about being hybrids. 'OF COURSE!' I think walking to them.

"I think we have a few things in common" I say to them when they look at me bewildered. "But you look nomal." They say together.

Guys its not my style to just start off with everyone I always gotta "make an entrance" for myself lol ill edit if you dont want it like that though.

Light_Togetic
2nd May 2003, 10:48 PM
-------------
Jea
-------------

After Hunter had 'introduced' himself, Skro turned to address all of us. "Ok, everyone into the container. It's gonna rain, and we need shelter," Skro said, signalling us to go in the container. I nodded, and watched as all of the others started walking into our temporary shelter.

'They're all probably as scared as I am' I thought to myself. Skro had placed Izumi back on his head and was drifting off to sleep. Hunter was nodding off slowly. Hiro was making small snorts as he began to sleep. 'I hope he doesn't snore too loud, or I'll never get to sleep!' I hoped. I suddenly realized I had no idea who the newest girl was.

I appraoched her slowly, trying to muster the bravery to strike a conversation with her. "Chika!" (Hi!) I said cheerfully. From her expression, she didn't look very interested. "Chi chiko chik kori?" (What's your name?) I asked unsurely. Skro was much better at this sort of thing. "Wha? If you're asking my name, it's Laura," she said as she turned to go back to sleep. I figured I'd go get some sleep too, so I found my own spot in the container between Skro and Kalad. I watched Kalad as he seemed to be angrily contemplating what to do now that he was half pokemon. I felt kind of sorry for him, he seemed more angry about it than the rest of us...

I truly hoped that we could somehow get back to the way we used to be. I don't think I could ever get used to being a Chikorita. I felt so small and helpless. Most of the others were fire types too... I'd better not make anyone angry! Trying not to think too much about our situation and the others, and trying to ignore Hiro's snorting noises, I slowly fell asleep.

Swinubman53
2nd May 2003, 11:09 PM

"Quick get into the container!" Skro shouted as it started to drizzle. As we got inside I noticed the other people, One looked like a dragonair, and the one who had burned Skros tail looked like a legendary pokemo I heard of once called entei. I sat down and watched as skro sat near the entrance and was looking up at the sky, I thought I heard him mumble something under his breath. As I started to get comfortable I felt my pig laziness mentality taking over, and started to fall asleep faster then I ever had before. I heard one of the other kids talking to another one and said, sort of half sleeping "KeEp tHe CLownS Away MoMMy...". And what happened after that was one freaky dream.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 07:02 AM
Gamewizard: No, that's fine. Still, I gotta wonder how you got from Littleroot to north of Fallarbor so quick....

I awoke in the middle of the night to hear many things. I heard snores and grunts (From Hiro), but there were some kids and pokemon obviously awake, or at least half-awake. The weird Dragonair girl and Jea weren't snoring. As rain slowly battered our container, I was thankful that no Skarmories had found us. They could easily rip through this container, and if any did so, I wouldn't be the only kid wishing that I was a grass type. I put my hand on Jea's head, and she seemed to calm her down. "We're gonna get through this," I whispered. "Together."

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 07:28 AM
I've got to watch kids WB super stuffed saturday now and that ends at 12:00 so this is prolly' my last post for a while.

"Aaaah!" I shouted waking up suddenly. "What is it?" Shouted skro. "I had the clown dream again" I told him, "......" skro sat there. "go back to sleep he said", "okay" i replied, I hoped I wouldn't have that dream again. <Entering dream mode> <Entering dream mode>. I was walking down a beutiful road looking normal again with a cute little spoink bouncing along next to me. "I guess we must have solved that problem" I chuckled, when suddenly a houndoom began following me, that houndoom followed by an entei. And they were ctaching up to me I ran faster, hoping my spoink could make it, I looked down and spoink wasn't there he had evolved and gone with the dog group. They were joined by an evil wurmple wich then evolved into am eviler Dustox! They were all chasing me and the sky turned so dark I almost couldn't see. I tripped over a root and lay there as they surrounded me their eyes turning red. Suddenly I woke up back in the container, after what must've sounded like and orchestra of snorts to them, from that dream. I looked over at skro and Izumi, and then over at kalad. "I'll watch out for them" I muttered before going back to sleep.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 07:49 AM
Ooc: Erm....... Ok....... But remeber, the group has to stick together to get through this, so don't go having any revolutions or something....

When I opened my eyes, it was light out. I decided to scout the surronding territory, to find which way was Falaboror Town. I made a crude picture of myself looking around, with the words "Gone 2 scout. b back suun." I then left to go search. Then I realized it was still wet out. "I'll need my bandana." I thought, and ripped it off the entrance. I put it back on my head, covering Izumi. I came to a tree with moss, and thought "Ok, so moss grows on the north side of trees? then let's go south." As I walked, I stubbed my toe on something. "GRRRRRRR!!!" I said through clenched teeth. I looked down, and saw six ultra balls!! "Wow. Thes might come in handy!" I said. As I continued walking, I saw some bushes rustle. Then, I Skarmory stepped out. Oh crap! Thinking fast, I howled. Everything went black, then I tore outta there! I hit something. It was a sign! It said, "Fallaboror Town: Straight ahead" I quickly ran up to the Pokemart. The clerk didn't bat an eyelid. " Is it ashing out there? It looks like it, if you're an example. Anyway, what can I do for you?" "I'd like to trade in these three Ultra balls for a shirt and backpack." "Okie-dokie," He said. He quickly brought out a yellow shirt, and a backpack. "Two ultra balls, please." I handed over the ultra balls, and quickly slipped into the shirt. I put on the backpack, put the rest of the ultra balls in, and ran back to the container. I stuffed the apples into the backpack, and entered the container. Some were already up, and I showed them the ultra balls. "Cool, eh?"

Light_Togetic
3rd May 2003, 08:42 AM
-------
Jea
--------

My eyes opened slowly, as I realized that the warm sunlight was just starting to filter in on me. When it hit me, I felt energized, like I had just drank a lot of coffee. Then I remembered that I was a grass type pokemon with a huge leaf on my head! 'Oh yeah,' I thought, 'Grass types like me can get energy from the sun!' It was then that I noticed that Skro was gone. I walked up to a picture he had drawn of himself, and it read, 'Gone 2 scout. b back suun.' He had obviously taken Izumi with him, so I decided to wait outside in the sun.

When Skro appeared he had a shirt on and a backpack too. 'Hmm, wonder where he got that?' I thought. But my question was soon answered, as I noticed some Ultra Balls in his hands. The three of us went back inside the container, and Skro showed the Ultra Balls to the others, "Cool, eh?" I looked at them curiously. "Chi chika chi kori rita chi!" (As long as you don't catch me!) I said jokingly. But then it occured to me... what would happen if someone did try to catch me? What would it feel like? 'Snap out of it!' I told myself, 'No one's going to wanna catch you... at least not any of these guys.'

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 09:12 AM
Skro:

I looked at Jea thoughtfully. "You know, it might be good if you and Izumi were caught already, so that no other trainers got you." She looked a little scared, and Izumi started pricking my head. "Ok, ok." I laughed. "You guys think about it, 'k? It would be an easy way to carry you around, and you wouldn't get seperated from us. I'm not saying you'd be in there all the time, just when things get dangerous." I decided tit was time to break camp. I went out of the container, and howled long and loud. It seemed to have the wnated effect of making everybody asleep wake up.

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 09:57 AM
Static shock is almost over then its yugioh and I gotta leave for that.

"AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Something howled. "Gah!" I woke up suddenly, I looked up "Oh its just you" Isaid relieved, It was just skro, "I thought that was a skrmory" i said. "Skarmories dont howl" Skro said, "eh" I muttered. "Hey are those ultra balls?" I asked, "Yup" skro replied, "whered you get that shirt, and that pack?" I asked "traded some ultra balls for em at the mart". "how'd you get in there looking like that?" i said, "the shopkeeper thought I was covered in ash" Skro said. "heh" I replied. I stepped outside to get some air and some sunlight, I saw the Jea the chikorita doing little somersaults and Cartwheels in the sun. "Hey whats that?" I said looking off into the distance, "It looks like a silver car". "thats not a car!" Skro shouted, "Thats a skarmory!". He then yelled "It must have followed me!"

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 10:39 AM
Skro:

"Izumi, Jea, do you feel up for your first battle?" They nodded. "Ok, then go get that steel kite!" They tensed themselves for battle. When the Skarmory arrived, it was surprised. It had been expecting one odd looking human, not two humans and two Pokemon! Still, the Pokemon looked weak and easy to pick off, and the Skarmory charged. Their frirst battle had begun.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 10:58 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

I awake one morning to see the others had already awoken and were battling...A SKARMORY! Racing out to the battle "Hey you cant have all the fun!" I yell starting to smile. Standing next to the others I release my claws and they start to spark readying an attack at the Skarmory. The others start to look at me confused. Apparently they thought I was full human. "No time to chat!" Skro says as the Wild bird comes dive bombing us. "Now the fun begins." I say while zapping the birds wings.

Oh and on a side not, DANG YOU GUYS POST ALOT XD

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 11:18 AM
Ooc: Well, There's lots of stuff to do in this RPG! (c:

As Hunter zapped the bird, Izumi shot sting at it, effecticvly traooing it, while Jea attacked with a merciless barrage of vine whips. The surprised, shocked, and sticky skarmory fled, dragging a bunch of string behind it. "We did it!" Shouted Hunter. "Wait a second... how'd you do that?! You're a normal human!" I said, shocked. He revealed the four wings on his back. "......... Well, that explains a lot!" I laughed. "So, what did he mix with your DNA?"

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 11:47 AM
She's going to Evolve Quick-(She's Lvl 5, and evolves on Lvl. 7..)

~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Wurmple
~~
I shot some "String Shot" and the Skarmory, and Jea using tons of Vine Whips, along with thta kid using a Thunder- like Attack, the Skarmory Ran, Fainting at a couple of Feet away..

'Oh no..I feel like Im going to change again..'

"So, what did he mix with your DNA?"Skro said to the Kid..

"Wurmple.."
(Zapdos..Duh..)

I then started to Glow(The Experiance is enought for her to Evolve..)..

"Wurmple!!!Wurm!!"I yelled..
(Help me!!!)

I then felt a Change Pokemon must feel when evolving...

"Silcoon....Sill!!!"
(Damn...Atleast I'll be a Beautifly..)

~~~~~
She's most likely going to take the offer of going in the Pokeball for a While...But Maybe not..

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 11:57 AM
Skro:

"Woah......... Silicoon already? Well, I guess now you'll have to travel in my new backpack!" I tenderly picked izumi up, and positioned her so that she could see out of it fine. She seemed to be satisefied, because she didn't make any objections. "Hey, you're heavy. any chance of you becoming a Beautifly anytime soon?" "Silli SILLICOON!" "Ok, maybe if I find some rare candies or something. For now, just sit back and relax." "Silli..." As I looked over at Jea, she seemed slightly put out. "You wanted to evolve to, huh?" "Chiko......." "I'll take that as a yes. Well guys, we should get going. Try to wake up anyone in the tent. As soon as they're all up, we'll go."

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 01:09 PM

"Wow!" I said as The little wurmple evolved into a football shaped pokemon. "I know the name of this thing, What is it againg" I thought, "Sii Silcoon!" Izumi yelled, "Oh yeah! its a silcoon". I then said to the others "Hey guys, while you try to wake them up I'm gonna go for a tiny walk, Ok?", "Ok, just dont get lost" Skro said.

I was really going on a walk not because I was bored, but because I was hungry, and I wanted soem more apples. I also thought there might be other trees bearing fruits along the road too. I was right, coming up around a few bushes, I saw the top of an orange tree over the bushes. "yes" I thought, I dont particulerly like oranges but it would be a welcome change from apples. As I started to run towards it I suddenly stopped and turned around and tried to run back that way, because under the tree I had seen three kids eating oranges. They didn't look any older then ten, so they must have just started their pokemon journey. As I tried to run behind one of the bushes, one of the kids noticed me out of the corner of his eye. "hey guys" he said to his friends, "I think I just saw a pokemon behind that bush", "cool" another boy said. They started to creep closer to my bush, and just my luck that my rear end was hanging just outside of the bush. The kid took out a pokedex and pointed it at my butt, and it beeped then said

Grumpig, the big pig pokemon

GRUMPIG uses the black pearls on its body to wield its fantastic powers. When it is doing so, it dances bizarrely. This POKéMON's black pearls are valuable as works of art.

"Hmmm" I thought "I guess the poke' DNA overpowers my human DNA by a little". "Cool!" the kid said " I'm gonna catch it!" when he said that my throat tightened and I tried to keep still. Another boy said "Be carefull alvin you don't know how strong that thing is", "ah don't worry Josh I'll be fine" the main kid said. Suddenly he said "Go, Great ball!" and as he threw it I thougt "this kid doesn't know that much. You need to weaken pokemon first". Then the ball hit me right in the head, Suddenly I felt kindof like I was floating, then I was normal again. "Hey!" the kid said "how come it didn't work?", I then thought "Yes! The human DNA keeps me from being caught. That puts an end to a worry I had there for a while". Then I bolted right in the direction of our little campsite. "Ahhh!" the kids screamed "that doesn't look like the picture of a grumpig!"

I made it back to the container gasping for breath. The fellow pokemon had seen me running, and ran up to me, "What happened?" asked Kalad, "I'm not sure" I said before passing out on the ground.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 01:27 PM
Skro:

When Hiro recovered enough, he choked out his adventure. "Hmmm," I muttered. "This could prove useful... Izumi, could you take care of my shirt and backpack for a while?" "Sili!" Quickly, I took Izumi out, put my shirt in, then put Izumi back in. I hung the backpack from a branch, and went the way I had seen Hiro come from. I quickly heard them munching oranges, muttering about how they had almost caught a Grumpig. I jumped into a bush nearby, and stuck my tail out. Then, I started to rustle the bushes. One of the kids noticed, and pulled out his pokedex. I heard a pokedex say something about Houndoom, the demon dog pokemon. One of the kids said, "Ok, I call this one! Go, Mudkip!" MUDKIP?! Great, was I in for it now! I hated water, and that little bugger was a geyser of it! I heard a trainer tell it to use tackle on me. As I heard it running towards me, I jumped upon it. In the fray, it was impossible to tell that I wasn't a Houndoom. "C'mon, Muddie! Use water gun!" I quickly broke away, and the kids gasped. "T-t-that's not a H-h-houndoom!" One yelled. I howled, causing it to pitch black. quickly, I grabbed their backpacks, and ran off. From behind me, I heard shouts of "Hey, where's my pack?" "Don't worry, we'll just follow it's tracks, and get our stuff back!" I decied tree-travel was good here, and climbed up a tree with the packs in tow. I continued to hop from tree to tree until I reached camp. "More goodies!" I yelled to my friends.

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 01:34 PM
~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Silcoon
~~
"Sili...coon.."
(You theif...All good..I'm hungry)

"More goodies!"Skro yelled, with tons of Backpacks..

I sweatdopped.."Sili,Silicoon coon Sili?"
(One Question..How can I eat?)

"Hmmm...Haven't thought of That..you should Evolve to Beautifly soon..Your heavy in my backpack.."

"Silicoon...Silli"
(You better not Wish I evolved..I'm not that heavy!!)

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 01:43 PM
Skro:

I rummaged around in the backpacks. "Hey! Rare Candy! Tons of 'em! Wanna evolve right now, Izumi? Well, we've got the means to!" I smiled, my first real smile in days. "Sili Silicoon!" "Ok, I think you can eat through these spikes on your head. Here, let's try." I stuck an orange on one, and waited. The orange seemed to sag, then deflate. "I guess that's a yes. So, do you want to evolve?"

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 01:51 PM
~~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Silcoon
~~~
"Sili.."
(Yummy Orange)

The Orange that was left on one of my Spikes deflated as I sucked everything in it. All that was left was seeds and the Skin..

"So, Do you want to Evolve?"Skro said,"We have means to!"

"Silicoon...Sili?"
(Will I get to Battle More..I like being a Pokemon)..

I guess that last Statment was true. was away form my Broken up Family, and the Riches of my Mothers Business...

"Yep.."

"Silicoon.."
(Yes..)

He then handed me 3 Rare Candies, 1 for each level I needed to Gain. He placed them one at a Time on my Spikes, In a Matter of seconds, they Dissappered..

Untill all 3 were gone, and I felt all Changy Again..

"Silicoon..Sili!"
(Damn'it, Evolving is Painful)

I then Felt I was Gaining Wings..

"Beautifly!!"I yelled, flying up high, then Gliding down low..
(Yay!I can Fly!)

~~~~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 01:57 PM
Skro:

I laughed. "You look like you fell in a vat of tye dye! Do you see those trainers whose backpacks I stole? I heard them saying something about tracking...." As she flew up high, she shouted, "Beautif! Tifly!" "See anything?" "BEAUTIFLY!!!" She smacked me on the head. "I take that for a yes.... battle stations, everyone! Incoming trainers!" I quickly stripped their backpacks of anything useful, then put my backpack back on, and ran up a tree. The rest of our group either climbed trees, or hid in the bushes. I heard the trainers get closer, and saw them enter the clearing.

Light_Togetic
3rd May 2003, 02:04 PM
-----------
Jea
-----------

I ran into a small bush, and saw that a trainer was getting ever so closer to where I was standing. "Hey, I think I see something over here!" one of them said, looking in my direction. I started panicing. 'What do I do?!' I thought, looking in any direction that would help me. The trainer was getting closer, and then started parting the bush I was in. "Hey, look!" he said, "A Chikorita! I'm gonna catch it! Starter pokemon are rare to find in the wild!" He held a pokball in his hands, poised for battle, and I reacted out of fear by throwing my vine whip at his head. My vines contacted his forehead. "OWW!!" he yelled, then lunged forward to grab me. "CHIKA!" (HELP!!) I yelled.

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 02:08 PM
EDIT: dang it jea posted like one second before me. It would be weird to change my post too much so imagine that while one was going for jea the other two went in my story here.

I hid in a bush when the trainers came in because of my pig state I couldn't climb the trees. "Hey it looks like someone was here not too long ago" the kid whos name I heard before was Alvin said, "yeah, look a these container things" said the other kid who I now knew as Josh. "guys look!" said the third one whos name I didn't know yet. "what is it James?" "well that answers my question" I thought. "it's pokemon tracks" said james, "and they lead to that bush" "DOH!" I said out loud. "hey lets look behind it" josh said, I then stood up in front of them. "Hey it's that grumpig thing!" said Alvin "this time I'm gonna catch it".

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 02:08 PM
~~~~~~~
Izzy/Izumi the Beautifly
~~
"Beau..Tifly??"I asked as the Trainers came in the Clearing..
(Where to ..hide?)

'Ahh!A Tree...'I thought, and flew over to a Tree, and hid in the Leaves...

"Where is that Houndoom, or what ever it was.."One of them said..

"Beautifly.."I whispered..Hopeing I wasn't going to get Caught....

"What was that? Beautiflies don't Hang around here..I bet it's pretty rare..Let's catch it!!"The Girl Trainer said, "I always wanted a Beautifly!!"

I then saw a Dustox on another branch...And It looked at me with Glee..

"Beautifly!!"
(No Babies...NO!!)

~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 02:19 PM
Skro:

I yelled a single word. "CHARGE!!" And then jumped on the kid trying to catch Jea. "HELP! GET THIS THING OFFA ME!" He yelled. One kid was trying to catch Hiro, and the other was just staring at me. "What're you looking at, ain't ya never seen a Human/Pokemon Hybrid before?" I the gave the kid I was headlocking a rap in his neck, which sent him out cold. I noticed Izumi's predicament, and yelled "Use Stun Spore!" In her direction. At that, the girl trainer saw her, and readied a pokeball. "NOOOO!!!!" I screamed, and tackled her. My tail wrapped around her pokeball, and crushed it. I shouldn't have tackled her, because she apparently knew some karate. She neatly cross chopped my back, which left me on the ground, stunned. She said, "What ARE you? Whatever you are, I'm going to catch you." She then pulled out a pokeball, an threw it at me. To my horror, it worked! I was sucked int the tiny space, and lay there, immobilized by the pain in my back. I realized that my DNA must have become more Pokemon than human.

Light_Togetic
3rd May 2003, 02:34 PM
Ooc: Sorry, Swinubman! I hate it when people do that to me!

----------
Jea
----------

"Kori! Chiko!" (On no! Skro!), I yelled. How were we going to get outta this one? To my surprise, Izumi started using Stun Spore, and then some of the kids started feeling the effects. The girl that was retrieving her pokeball with Skro in it was left stunned on the ground. But there were still other trainers trying to get to Hiro! "Chika chi chikori!" (Use your psychic powers!) I yelled to Hiro as I picked up Skro's pokeball with a vine.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 02:43 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I had folded my wings back after I demonstrated to the others I was like them. (apparently I had more human DNA than pokemon since i looked normal with my wings folded up) THen these Trainers come by trying to capture everyone and..."WHAT THA!? THEY GOT SKRO!" I yell as Jea picks the pokeball up with a vine. I run to it and release Skro glaring at the trainers and I just walk up to two of the guys and punch them square in the eyes and they fall to the ground in pain. "Well...Maybe that'll teach you not to try and capture my friends." I say turning around crushing the pokeball that held Skro in my hand watching the peices fall to the ground.

Oh hey btw, that about the wondering how i got there, I'm a bird I can fly lol

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 02:43 PM

"Use your psychic powers!" yelled jea. "Ok!" I said, "you guys are in for it now!" I yelled at the kids, I started to glow and the kids started to lift off the ground. "hey!" yelled Alvin "Put us down!" yelled James, "only if you leave us alone" I told them as I started slowly spinning them around. "Ok, OK!" shouted josh, and I put them down on the ground, still glowing in case they tried any funny stuff.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 02:46 PM
Skro:

When I had regained the feeling in my back, I began to thrash around. "Let me out!" I yelled. To my surprise, the pokeball ejected me. I crushshed it beneath my feet. I saw Hiro levitating them with his psychic powers. As soon as he put them down, I tied them up with a rope from their packs. I remebered Izumi, and hurried up the tree. I looked around, and saw Izumi shaking. She was staring at a one-winged Dustox on a lower branch. It seemed to be knocked out. I picked Izumi up, and brought her down to help interagate our captives. I paced around them, growling now and again. "SHUT UP!" I shouted. They stopped shivering. "That's better. Now, what are your names, and why did you try to catch us?" I asked them. W-w-we're James, Alvin, Josh, and K-k-kate." One stuttered.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 02:51 PM
Those two posts made absolutly no sense guys
Edit: Nevermind

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 02:53 PM
~~~~~
Izumi/Beautifly and almost a Momma!!
~~~
I stared at the Dustox...He sorta..well..

'I'm preggy, As a Beautifly..Great'
I started to shake in Fear, and Used a Absorb on the Dustox..

Skro came up, and looked at the Dustox, and picked me up, bringing me Down from my State of Frozeness

"SHUT UP!"Skro Shouted at the 4.
They stopped shivering.

"That's better. Now, what are your names, and why did you try to catch us?"
"W-w-we're James, Alvin, Josh, and K-k-kate." One stuttered.

~~~~~~~
O.OIzumi will ahve Wurmple Children that aren't human at all..She'll most likely let Skro have some, and Promise to give her one when she is Human.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 02:57 PM
One thing, WHY do you want that? XD just hide behind someone when theyre done helping XD

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 03:10 PM
First off, I planened it from when I first signed off. She'll finally get the Wurmple she wanted, but it will Be their Child. And No, she isn't hiding at All, She's sorta Shocked what just happened, mind you.

Second, she Did help, with the Stun Spore. She also doesn't really want to hurt the Trainers(Seem's to be unlike you guys), she's not the Kind that would do that at all, due to the fact she might be Captured.

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 03:14 PM
Heheh, cool, baby wurmples

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 03:17 PM
Yeah, She's Most likely ask Skro to Hold the Egg's in His backpack, and Ask to hold her one untill she is Human...But yeah, I wanted to do that..

-.^

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 04:00 PM
Ooc: *Blinks* Oooooooooooooook, odd disscution and story twists going on. Let's get back to the RPG, ok? @__@

"Well, where do you come from?" I asked the foursome. "L-l-littleroot, sir." I tensed up. Choosing my words carefully, I asked them, "Did you see a bunch of kids going to a building on top of a hill a few days ago?" "Y-y-yes, sir!" As I thought on this, I asked Izumi, "Did that Dustox do anything to you?" She drew what looked like an egg on the ground. "Ah." I said. I came to a conclusion. "Hiro, could you erase their memories of today, and then depoisit them near a town?" "Sure." One of the kids looked at me. "S-sir, aren't you going to kill us?" "No kid, that's not my style. I'll let you live." I then climbed a tree, to talk with Izumi about her...... problem. I brought Jea with me. "You wanna tell Jea what happened, Izumi?" I asked quietly.

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 04:09 PM

"sorry I have to do this guys" I said to the kids sitting there on the ground looking at me. "mayby we'll see you again sometime, we'll remeber but you won't, heh". I stood back and my eyes started to glow, "Gruuuummmpiiiiiiii!" I said and then a bright flash hit them right in the face., when it dssapeared they were knocked out. I picked them up and eventually got to Fallarbor, when I did I dropped them on the outskirts of the town and started walking back to our camp. As I was walking I thought "wow, I didnt even know what I was doing, and I just let loose that memory erase. Maybe thats how a real grumpig feels when it realises its power". "I don't know, but I know that we are getting out of this somehow". I said as I wlked down the road.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 04:17 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

"Ok...We have a mother in our midst..." I say trying to look as concerned as I could. Then Hiro teleported the trainers to a nearby city. "Well...That was....Interesting." I say chuckling at all the rucus of The skarmory and Trainers. "Well now what? We know we have to get back to normal, I don't WANT to but i have to." I say chuckling again. I walk over to my pack on the ground and reach in to find another shirt. Muttering I talk to myself."Man these wings are going to ruin alot of these shirts if this keeps up."

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 04:26 PM
Skro:

After talking to Izumi, We decided that whe she had the eggs, I would keep them in my backpack until she bacame human, then she would get them back. But when they hatched, I would get one as a starter. Jea was just there for support. As I helped them down, I decided it was time to address all of the group. When Hiro got back, I said "Ok, with todays example, we all know what a bad postion we're in. We have 3 options. One: We stay here, and lvie off the land. Two: We try to pass ourselves off as trainers, and continue our quest. Three: We go to "Proffesor" Rowan's lab, and get him to reverse these changes. So, what will it be? Number one, two, or three?" Everyone chorused, "THREE!" "Ok then, first the hybrids need disguises. Anyone who feels brave enough to come into town with me, say aye."

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 04:31 PM

"AYE!" I screamed. "good" said skro, "But I'll need an outfit, anyone got anything?" I asked

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 04:36 PM
Skro:

"Well, I got a shirt earlier, you can have it. I think they'll believe I'm covered in ash if I keep my tail tied up." I then tied my tail into a knot around my waist. "Ok, anyone else coming? Hunter, you're fine already. Do you want anything, Kalad?" "Yeah, a trenchcoat." "Ok, we'll do that. Is anyone lese coming? Izumi, do you want to get something at the Pokemart?"

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 04:38 PM
I'm not gonna be on for a little while again so I'll see ya later.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 05:08 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

We were starting to go to town and get some supplies."Ok, anyone else coming? Hunter, you're fine already. Do you want anything, Kalad?" Skro said and I shruged "I guess, Maybe I should buy some more shirts." I say chuckling as we head off to the town.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 05:31 PM
Skro:

"Beauti!" Izumi exclaimed. "Ok, you can come. Now, let's be off!" When we reached town, we headed straight for the Pokemart. There, we used what little money we had pooled together ($3000) to purchase: 3 shirts for Hunter, a trenchcoat for Kalad, some pokefood for Izumi, 6 ultra balls, a yellow boomanda shirt for me, a pair of clawed gloves for me, a pizza, and some more backpacks. When we got back to camp, everyone gratefully ate the pizza.

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 05:52 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

We Had gone to the town and bought some stuff and got a pizza to eat. 'Ok I'm not much into Pizza but I already used my money for those shirts' I think looking at my pack and slowly eating a peice of pizza. "These should last...a few...days..." I say continueing to look in my pack at the few shirts i have.(4) "So...Do I HAVE to go back to normal?" I say stretching my wings and the shirt I was wearing ripped clean off. "...Ok This'll take some getting used to...eh heh" I say rubbing my neck grabbing another shirt.

Light_Togetic
3rd May 2003, 06:32 PM
---------
Jea
---------

I ate the pizza, wondering how Izumi was feeling about her 'little bundles of joy'. Oh well, at least we were all safe for the time being. "Chi!" I yawned, tired from all of the excitment. Then I thought again of Skro's suggestion that he catch Izumi and I in balls. After seeing what had happened to Skro with those trainers, I had come to my decision. "Chiko, chi kori chika chi chi chikari ita" (Skro, I want to be caught in an Ultra Ball) I said to him.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 06:45 PM
Skro:

"You sure?" "Chikorita!" "Well, ok. Here goes!" I threw an ultra ball at her, and she was sucked in. Once the ball stopped jiggling, I released her. "Ok, maybe it would be good if everyone who can get in a pokeball is caught now." We tested all the hybrids except me, and none worked. "Well," I sighed. "Guess that means we only need three for the moment. Hiro, would ya mind catching me?" "Sure, no prob." He stuck his hand in my pack, took out an ultra ball, and threw it at me. It sucked me up, and I sat in the silvery space until Hiro released me. "What's it feel like to be in a pokeball?" He asked as he tucked the ball into his pocket. "Well, It's like sitting in a room of mirrors." I said. "Izumi, do you want to be caught?" She shook her head. "Not for now? well, I guess that's ok. But when we get to a city or somrthing, maybe you should consider it." As I ran over the day's events, I decided we should post a watch. "I'll take first shift, Hiro, you take second shift, and Hunter, you take third shift, ok?" "Sure." "Fine with me."

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 07:01 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

As they were testing all those pokeballs out on everyone it was kinda scary for me, "Im not getting caught by anyone, period." I say glaring at the people with the pokeballs. "Besides I look to human to be considered catchable...Yeah...Catchable." I say as everyone started chuckling. When we were decided on who could be on watch during the night we decided it would be Skro. As everyone else was sleeping I felt like we were being watched and couldnt sleep so I just lied there knowing something was about to happen.

kalad1
3rd May 2003, 07:09 PM
Kalad
I took out the trenchcoat as soon as I got it, it was black. I put it on, it fit well. I had made a fire for the camp, and they said they were going to post a watch with Skro being first. I walked up to him and said, "I'm going for a walk, when I return, you'll see a flame approaching so you know it isn't a trainer." "all right, be careful." he replied. I walked through the woods, brooding over the days events, wondering, and just generally thinking when I heard something, "hey, I see the light of a fire over there!" I heard a voice whisper. I looked and saw two kids coming through the forest, I noticed that they didn't have pokeballs. I snuck up behind them and firmly picked each up by their shirt, facing them away from me. "sorry about this, kids." I said and lightly conked them together, just enought to render them unconscious. I came walking back, one hand upraised with a flame, Skro came to greet me and saw the kids, I said, "we had a problem, they were heading towards the fire, they're just unconscious and they didn't see me, but I need you to help me get them to the edge of the forest, I don't want them to get hurt." I told him.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 07:24 PM
Skro:

"Ok, let's just hope they don't wake up." I laughed, then slung the smaller one over my shoulder. As we walked, I asked "How are we gonna get through this? Some of us have family, and we're gonna have one heck of a time trying to get back to Littleroot unnoticed." Kalad just shook his head. "I'll leave that stuff to you. What I'm wondering is what I should do to that guy who did this. God, will he pay." We broke off our conversation as we depoisited the kids by the side of the path. While we were walking back to camp, I realized how quiet and vengeful he was at the moment. "I'm gonna finish my walk." "K." He walked of into the woods, and I sat by the fire, thinking.

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 07:30 PM
~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautify..Feel's quite Violated by that Dustox
~~
So, Skro will get 1 as a Starter, I'll just keep the rest..I looked down before I ate my PokeFood throug this little straw thingy..

"Bea.."
(Oh man...I'll be a Mom before 15.)

I refused to go in a Pokeball, only due to something that Ticked me off About it. I would rather want to be Outside than inside. Fresh Air..

"We had a problem, they were heading towards the fire, they're just unconscious and they didn't see me, but I need you to help me get them to the edge of the forest, I don't want them to get hurt." Kalad told Skro.

"Beau!"
(Ok..)

They went, and they came back in a little buit, with Skro loking at the Fire..

"Be..."
(Great)

~~~~~~~

Swinubman53
3rd May 2003, 07:48 PM
I'm back!

As Kalad walked back into the forest I decided I'd look up at the stars. "Man" I thought " I've never actually payed attention to these stars before". "Theres Arcano, Wich was a arcanine constellation, Ohh! and there's Moltreno wich was a moltres constellation". I rolled over to look at the rest of the group, "hmmm" I thought "My family isn't even wondering where I am now, because they think I'm out on my pkemon adventure". I rolled over and started playing around with my tail, While thinking "If I get out of this as a human, the first thing I do will be to tell my family all about it." then I thought "I wonder if I'll still wan to become a trainer after this". I looked back up at the sky and sighed.

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 07:52 PM
Skro:

I noticed Izumi was still up. "Izumi, I know that noone has had an experience as bad as yours today. If you want to keep watch with me, that's fine, but you should get some rest." "Beau.." "Well, I guess you can stay out on watch with me." I stared at the fire, then burst out "Why? Why would anyone do this to another human being? He ruined our lives. I know everyone treats me like the leader, but inside, I'm probably the most scared of all." Izumi just flew on top of my head, and said "Beautifly." "Izumi," I said. "Have you ever heard of Sootopolis? It's a wonderful place, in it's way." I spent the rest of the night telling Izumi of my life as an urchin.

Light_Togetic
3rd May 2003, 07:58 PM
Ooc: Okay, this'll be my last post tonight! See ya all tommorrow!

-----------
Jea
-----------

Even though it was a little freaky to go into a pokeball, I knew that it was for the best. As Skro, Hunter and Kalad decided who should be on watch, I rested on the ground for some sleep. The sun had gone down, and I no longer felt as energized as I did when it was up. Listening to the night sounds, I could hear all sorts of pokemon noises. I could hear the distant roaring of some very large pokemon, and could even hear a far-off Houndoom howl. Then I noticed Kalad walk off and then Skro follow him a little after. "Chik chika chi ko..." (Be careful you two...) I said, as I watched them run off. Once they came back though, I felt much safer and, ingnoring more grunting and snorting noises from Hiro as he thought things to himself, fell asleep.

<Dream sequence> I was running up toward my parents as we were passing though Petalburg City to get to Littleroot. 'Mom! Dad! I'm back, well, sort of!' I yelled, coming to a stop in front of them. 'What a strange colored Chikorita,' my Dad said. 'Yes, and why is it coming up to us?' my Mom commented. 'Huh? Don't you guys recognize me? I'm your daugh-' then it hit me. I'm a Chikorita, not the daughter they remember. And they can't understand me... I started to cry a little... <End dream>

I woke up, startled. Then I contemplated what would happen if we actually saw my parents. They wouldn't know it was me. What if we never found that professor again? Or worse, what if we did and he wouldn't let us go...? I tried to calm myself by thinking of how bad Izumi must feel about having to be a mother before 15. Listening to her and Skro's conversation helped calm me down a bit, and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 08:06 PM
~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly and 'Soon-to-be' Mom
~~~

"Izumi, I know that noone has had an experience as bad as yours today. If you want to keep watch with me, that's fine, but you should get some rest." Skro said to me..

That's true. A Dustox isn't the Best thing to well..And He's going to be a DeadBeat Daddy.

"Beau..fly?"
(Yeah, Why me...)

"Well, I guess you can stay out on watch with me."Skyro added to his last quote, and Suddenly burst out
"Why? Why would anyone do this to another human being? He ruined our lives. I know everyone treats me like the leader, but inside, I'm probably the most scared of all."

'Yeah, I swear I'll get that Guy, for what he did. But thing is, I'll know what It takes to be a Pokemon. I can do really well with this Experiance.'I thought...

I flew on top of His head for comfort..

"Beautifly..Beau...Be.."
(Don't worry, He'll get his share.)

"Have you ever heard of Sootopolis? It's a wonderful place, in it's way."Skro said..

"Beau, Tif...Bea"
(Yeah, My dad Lives there.)

Skro and I spent the night looking at the Glittering Stars, and Talked..

'A Mother to be..'I thought..

~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 08:16 PM
Skro:

As I told Izumi of Sootopolis, and my various mishaps and adventures there, I felt a strange calm descend upon me. There was no reason for me to feel calm, and every reason for me to feel miserable, but I didn't. Somehow, I knew, with an intuition that I had not been born with, that We would end up safe. "Who knows," I thought. "Maybe Izumi's family will adopt me, and I'll finally have a home." I thought about it, and asked Izumi. "Be Beautifly..." She replied sleepily. I then resumed the tale of the time I had tried to climb one of the ridges in Sootopolis, and nearly broken my hands.

kalad1
3rd May 2003, 08:16 PM
Kalad
I walked back to camp, fire in my hand. Skro saw me and waved, I extinguished my flame and went forward. I saw him talking to Izumi. I walked forward and said hi to them and went and fell asleep near the fire.
(dream)
there HE was, ROWAN, he was going to pay! I rushed forward, then suddenly, a cage sprung up around me, and an officer came into view "you were right doctor, there ARE strange beasts trying to kill you." I saw rowan grin at me...
(dream end)
I awoke, then fell back to sleep muttering "must be careful...."

Haruko
3rd May 2003, 08:30 PM
Remember, Her Dad and Mom are Divorced, with Izumi and her Mom in PetalBurg(Her mom organizes and Inspects Pokemon Gyms, so they are Pretty rich)..Her Dad, Sister and Brother live in Sootopolis
~~~~~~
Izumi/Beautifly and Mom to be
~~

"Be..Beautifly" I replied to him. I was tired, I mean, Evolving takes Hell out of you. And the Stress to be a Mother to be..

'Maybe My mom will adopt him...She's got the Money for Extra child..'

I wanted to close my Eyes in 1 Way, No in the Other..I had to Comfort Skro...He's the only one who Really Listens to me..

"Back to Story, Once, I had tried to climb one of Sootopolis' Ridges, and nearly Broke My arm..."Skro said...

~~~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 08:46 PM
Skro:

"It was a really hot day, and some of the guys had dared me to climb one of the ridges. I had figured 'What the hey, sounds fun.' When they led me to it, it didn't look to difficult, so I started climbing. When I reached the top, I waved at the guys. In doing so, I fell over the other side and into a crater. I don't know how long I was out for, but When I woke up, It was night, and raining. I realized that II was in a deep but small crater, and it was filling up fast. I started climbing up the side, which was very hard, bedcause the rocks were slick from the rain. When I finally got my arms and head over the edge, after about an hour of trying, I saw a nearby house. The lights were on, and it looked like a family was having dinner, laughing at their days. It was horrible, being out in the rain, all alone, and watching them talking, a happy family." I paused, and wiped my eyes. "Anyway, the next day I slid down the way I had came, and went to search for some change to get breakfast with. It was a hard life, with no real friends, because you might have to stab someone in the back for a meal. Me, I never killed. I stole when there was nothing to eat, but I never killed. The only reason I'm alive today is the fact that I was the biggest, and never had anything valuable."

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 09:53 AM
Skro:

The next morning, when everyone was packed (We didn't really have anything to pack), I addressed our group. "The way I see it, we have three ways to get to another city. We can go through the desert, and from there go to Mauville, then Verdantuf, then Rustboro, then Petalburg, then Oldale, and finally to Littleroot. We could also go through Fallabor, Meteor Falls, then Rustboro and Petalburg, then Oldale, then Littleroot. Last, we could go through Fiery Path to Mauville, then Verdantuf, then Rustboro, then Petalburg, then Oldale, then Littleroot. Now, which way do you want to go?"

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 10:06 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

We woke upearly the next day after nothing happened during my watch, Even though I still fell like I was being watched. We were deciding what path to take. "Well we shouldnt go through the desert because there are none of us that would have an advantage, and all that sand would most likely make us weak if something happened..." I say to them thinking. "...And The Fiery Path has Alot of fire pokemon, Bad for Izumi and Jea, But It would also give (I think Skro has the Houndoom in him) a better advantage, Or just the Longer route could leave us all safe but take longer and have more run ins with trainers....Take your pick...Just not the dessert" I finish as everyone chuckles.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 10:08 AM

"I would like to go through Fiery Path to Mauville, then Verdantuf, then Rustboro, then Petalburg, then Oldale, then Littleroot." I said, "ok that's one vote for that" Skro said "But why that way?" He asked. "because" I said "I want to see some spoinks on our way through fiery path and jagged pass", "heh" said skro "makes sense".

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 10:58 AM
Skro:

"Well, I guess it's the jagged pass, unless anyone has objections....?" No one did. "Ok, let's get going!" As we left camp, everyone debated how long it would take to get back to Littleroot. My guess was about three weeks. When we finally got to the Fiery Path entrance, I took a deep breath, and marched in. When we got in, it was very dark. "Kalad, could you light the way?" "Sure." He then created little balls of fire in his hands, and held them high over his head. After a while, we came to a fork in the path. "Left looks safer," I said. "Let's go that way." As we walked, I noticed an odd looking rock, and kicked it. Immediatly, it revealed itself as an angry Torkoal. "Ok, this one's mine!" I yelled, as the Torkoal charged.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 11:05 AM

"ToarKoooaaal!" the toarkoal said hoarsly. "This ones mine!" Skro said to all of us, we all backed up to let the dog fight. I watched as the toarkoal chraged with a strong tackle, but Skro dodged. It then screeched around and tried a headbutt, this time it took skro by suprise. It hit Skro, and he flew into the side of a rock and was dazed for a few seconds. Then the toarkoal tried to do a flamethrower that was heading straight for Skro! I reacted quickly, "Gruuuuu!" I cried and picked up Skro with my mind, as the flamethrower zoomed by underneath him. I set Skro back down so he could battle by himself. "Thank me later" I said.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 11:12 AM
Skro:

I howled, and the Torkoal flinched. It was just the opening I needed, and I sunk my clawed gloves into it's leg. It roared in pain, and used a flamethrower on me, which sent me spiraling against the wall again. As it charged, I jumped over it, and kicked it in the back of the neck. It wobbled around, then regained it senses. I rammed it head-on, and we both fell in opposite directions. It reared up to body slam me, but I was ready. When it came down, I dodged, and wrapped my tail around it's neck. I squeezed, and it fell to the ground, out cold. I got up, panting, and started limping down the path, calling out "Are you guys coming, or what?" They hastily caught up, and as Hiro administered to my wounds with his psychic powers, I thanked him for the levitation.

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 01:01 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After a run in eith an angry torkoal we were walking along and saw something moving from up ahead. Skro being weakened from his battle Didnt feel like making a flame at the moment so I made some sparks in my hand and used it as a light to shine at wat was moving. "Wow some spoinks!!" Hiro yelled running over to them. "These don't seem like they'll be to dangerous" I say staying in the back of the group so I could keep everyone in the feild of light.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 01:10 PM
Ooc: Skro can't make flame. If he gains a few lwvles, and concentrates, he might be able to use Ember, but at the moment he can only black out an area by howling.

As Hiro ran up to the Spoinks, I told him, "Be careful, they've got psychic powers...." By then, He was already to them, and seemed to be talking to one. As I walked up to them, their eyes started to glow, and I was lifted off the ground, then dropped from a good ten feet up. "Oooooowww!" I yelled. "Those pigs are bacon!" I said as I drew closer to the Spoinks, with fire in my eyes.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 01:45 PM

"oooof!" I grunted as I hit the floor. "Those pigs are bacon!" Skro yelled, "Wait!" I yelled back to him, "I think I can talk to them". I leaned towards them again and went "Snort Snrut Gruu Siff"<Why did you do that?> and the spoinks said, "Spoi Spii Oinker"<Beacause You're going to try to catch us like everyone else does> "Gruum Snit snuck"< no we won't, in fact we need you're help> After more snort talking We came to an aggreemant. I walked over to the group, "Well?" said Skro. They said they'll take us to the exit if we wont tell anyone that they live here. "Sounds fair" said Kalad. "ok" I said "Snort Snriff Snat"<Lets go spoink!>. And with that the spoink dissapeared down a hall way, and we all followed close behind.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 01:56 PM
Ooc: Who's that trainer in the pic? Do we meet him or something?

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 02:04 PM
I just finished that pic and I wanted to show it off, But if you wan to make him appear then go right ahead, he's not trademarked :P

and heres another attachement

Light_Togetic
4th May 2003, 02:05 PM
----------
Jea
----------

As we walked through the firery path, I could see the waves of heat around everything. "Chi..." I said, feeling a little too warm. I felt a bit scared about being around so many fire pokemon, but I knew that if anything happened, the others would probably protect me. Heh, looks like I finally found a few friends... even if they were part pokemon! Oh well, at least the Spoink were kinda cute.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 02:10 PM
Ooc: Ok, maybe he can be someone who challenges us..... and Yeah, it is a good pic. Nice work!

As we followed the Spoink, I noticed Izumi and Jea were lagging. Being bug and grass types respectivly, I knew that the heat was effecting them badly. I decided to put Jea in my backpack, and Izumi on my head. They didn't seem to mind, and as we walked, I handed them each a water bottle I had *organized* from the first four trainer's backpacks. As they drank, they seemed to grow a little more energetic, and started to have on conversation.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 02:42 PM
Look in the attachement for another pic. It's my best one so far.

As Skro gave some water to Izumi and Jea I started thinking, "I did it again, I used my powers without really realising it, I just spoke pokemon to those spoinks and I didn't know what I was doing, How weird" As I was thinking I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped over something on the ground. "Ow!" I yelled, "are you ok?" Skro asked, "uh-huh" I replied "but I think I scraped up my knee, You guys keep walking, I won't be long", "Ok" said skro walking away. I looked down at what I had tripped on, I saw it, it was lodged in the ground half sticking out. I couldn't get it with my hands so I used my powers to lift it out. I looked at it, It was orange and had what looked like a fire burning inside. "A fire stone" I said to myself, "this might come in handy" I said as I put it in my bag. I then went to catch up with the others.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 02:55 PM
Hmmm, maybe it's time we run into another aspect of our transformation....

A little while after Hiro had rejoined the group, I saw something sparkle in a corner. I went over to investigate, and I saw a weird silver box. In black print, it read "TM 06: Toxic"(Remeber, he has no idea what a TM is) As I turned it around in my hands, the back unlatched, and little wires with suction cups on the ends sprang out. They attached themselves to my forehead, and I fell to my nees in pain. When I got back up, I put the now black box into my backpack, muttering "Stupid thing." A little while after I rejoined the group, we stopped for a rest. almost immediatly, a Machop jumped out of the shadows, and started to charge me. By some odd instinct, I shouted "Toxic!" and threw a handful of air at it. Only, it wasn't air, it was sludge, and when it made contact, the Machop turned an odd greenish color, and fled. The others stared at me, and Hiro said "What was that?" I showed him the charred box. His eyes widened. "We can learn TMs?"

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 03:01 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

We were led to the end of the cave when Hiro tripped over something and told us to just keep going. Then I noticed it was a firestone. 'Hmm...Interesting...' I think to myself as we reach the end of the cave where a family of magcargo and slugma had just awoken and were moving closer to us about to attack. "Oh great more Trouble." I say counting. "1...2...slugma and one magcargo...fun..." I say again readying for the attack.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 03:15 PM
Skro:

As the Slugmas/Magcargo moved in to attack, I made the first move. running around behind them, I used a Toxic on the back of a Slugma. It turned around, and shot a flamethrower at me. I managed to dodge it, but it sunged my tail. I kept on toxicing it until it fell over, severly poisoned and completly knocked out. I then turned to deal with the other two, but Hunter had already made quick work of them.

Haruko
4th May 2003, 03:33 PM
^^

~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~
I sat still on Skro's head. All the Heat from Fiery Path made me weak. The Water helped, lots, But I'm Bug..I would love some fresh air..I still talked. After a while, I got used to the Heavy, Steam filled air.

Skro used a Toxic Attack, and Hunter attacked the Family of Slugma/Magcargo..The site of it..

After wards, we were near the end of the Cave.Fresh air at last.

"Beautifly!!Fly!!"I said, as I leaped up in the air, and Danced in the Sunlight and the Air..

'I'm never doing that again, Untill I'm human. I hope my Babies are Ok...'

~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 03:42 PM
Skro:

WHen we finally got out of Fiery Path, everyone was glad. Izumi did a midair dance, and Jea jumped off my backpack to run around. As Hiro thanked the Spoinks, I saw a bush some ways away rustle. I circled around it, and saw a pair of brother and sister trainers looking at the group with glee. "Do you think they're rare?" the boy asked. "I know they are! Have you ever seen a Beautifly or Chikorita those colors? and what about those others? let's get 'em!" As one, the sibling crept closer to our group. I jumped them, and yelled to the others at the top of my voice, "Run! Two trainers....! I'll find you.....! Don't worry!" I heard the others dash off, and I then continued my tussle with the siblings. They had the advantage of numbers, and soon had me pinned down. I bit one of them, and that gave me the time I needed to howl, black the area out, and escape. I soon found the others a little farther down the path, and gasped out what had happened.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 03:47 PM

After Skro told us what happened I told him,"hmm, well if you bit them I dont think they'll be coming back very soon". I started to look around as if I were looking for something in particuler. "what is it?" said skro, "Its just that now I know we can learn TMs theres this one that I always wanted a grumpig to teach it to, It's called Shadow Ball" I Replied

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 05:37 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After Skro had come back and told us what happened Istarted thinking. 'Why do I always run? I look human....' "Hmm..."I say out loud. "No more running." I mutter to myself where no one would hear, Anger surging through me at that jerk that made us like this. "ARGH!!" I yell with my wings bursting out again. "I'm Gonna go see If I see the city!" I yell flying up high. I really wasnt planning to search, but I just needed to be alone...vent my anger...etc. etc. Then I see a swarm of beedrill heading our way. "Oh shoot!" I yell flying back to the others after about a half an hour of flying.

Haruko
4th May 2003, 05:58 PM
~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly and the Mom to be
~~
As the Trainer's came, I flew Higher.,and Father away.

'No way I'll be Captured..'

Skro came back, and a Let back into Air, as so did Hunter. He flew off somewhere...

I flew a little father, and saw Hunter flying back, a Swarm of Beedrill behind him..

"Oh Shoot!"

I got higher altitude, and Stated to use 'Stun Spore', and the Beedrill's dropped like flies, not being able to move...

"Bea!"
(Hah!)

I flew back down to the others, and Sighed..I much rather want to be a Hybrid than a Pokemon.

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 06:24 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

As I was flying back Izumi had spoted me and all the beedrill and used a stun spore. Little did she know, She got me too and I was lying on the ground unable to move about 20 yards away from the others but they couldnt even see me and I couldnt call them. Stranded there I heard a few trainers coming along a little path next to me heading towards the others, They didnt see me but they spoted Jea running around. 'Oh no, Theyre sneaking up on them and I can't do anything about it!' I think franticly trying to move.

Edit: Oh and itd be alittle more fun IF YOU DIDNT NOCK OUT EVERY PERSON WE SEE thank you

Haruko
4th May 2003, 06:31 PM
~~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~

'Opp's, I got Hunter too..^^'I thought..

"Beau!!"
(Gotcha!)

Jea was on a Middle of a Path leading towards the others, and some trainers saw it...Hunter's eye's looked back and Forth..

"Beau...ti...Be!"I landed, and offered Jea a Ride.
(Get on!Trainers...Comeing!)

She hoped on, and I got up,and It was Hard, but a Little excersise don't kill, just makes you tougher.

~~~~~~~~~

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 06:45 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I was stuck to the ground unable to move wings showing so if a trainer saw me I was toast. They had gotten to where the others were, when Skro and Hiro were looking at the Trainers and they had released an Absol and Raichu. Apparently these were experienced trainers. Then As a battle began I started to get a little feeling in my wings. 'Great now I can help soon.' I think Folding them up to look like a cape incase the trainers saw me.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 07:41 PM
Skro:

As the trainers sent out Raichu and Absol, I knew this would be a difficult fight. We weren't experienced enough to handle this. "Well, at least I'm already claimed," I thought. The Absol charged me, and a dodged. I knew that one slash from it's horn and I was dead. As it turned around, I continually threw toxics at at it, but it kept coming. I dug my claws into it's head, and it screamed in pain. I wrapped my tail around it's head, and squeezed. I heard something snap, and the Absol fell, probably dead. I then attacked the Raichu with Toxic, but it didn't seem to work. I tackled it, but upon contact, I fell to the ground, paralyzed. The trainer whose absol I had taken care of withdrew it, and with tears in his eyes, sent out a Houndoom! "Wait.... stop...." I tried to say, but no none heard me. The trainer ordered his houndoom to body slam me, and I knew it was over. But when the Houndoom was right on top of me, it seemed to realize what I was, or partially was. It started to lick me, and I felt the feeling in my limbs regained. As soon as I was up, I howled long and loud. As it went dark, I yelled "Everybody run!" I noticed Hunter struggling to rise, and helped support him to a safe spot a ways away. When we were safely hidden in a tree, I viewed our poor condition. Ironically, Izumi and Jea seemed unharmed, but Hunter was paralyzed, and Hiro had a long cut running down his face. I had been injured too, but it was mostly bruises. "I vote we travel more stealthily. We nearly got killed back there." Everyone nodded. They had seen what I had done back there to that Absol, and were afraid it might happen to them. "Guys," I pleaded, "I didn't mean to kill it, but it was him or me!"

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 08:03 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After we were safe in the tree I managed to speak and move my wings using one of them I pointed to my pack back where the traniers still were. "Thee....Max...pos...tios...." I mutter heaving."...On...Fool...He..."I say unable to speak anymore, Hoping they understood me. 'Man I hate paralysus.' I think muttering and just lying my head on jea as a pillow. Luckily She didn't mind.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 08:20 PM
Skro:

"Those guys are dangerous. If that's all there is in the pack, I'm afraid it's not worth the risk. Then again, we really need to heal. Ok, I'll get it." I jumped down from the tree, and ran right over to the pack while they had their backs turned. Unfortunatly, They chose that moment to turn around. They saw me, and tackled me. I threw the pack in the bushes, and then fell under their harsh blows. They kept punching and kicking me, my HP must've been zero. I managed to yell "Hiro! My utlra ball..." I then fell unconcious under their continuous blows.

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 08:29 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

As Skro jumped down to get the pack I got a sick feeling then started to see him being kicked around and punched. Hiro then grabed Skros pokeball and in a flash of light Skro vanished. But only one problem, They saw wher the light went and they started throwing rocks at us. Out of all the confusion JEa managed to reach in my pack and bring out a full heal and they used it on me. "Finaly I can move." I say getting up and flapping my wings. I then glare at the trainers and pokemon. I start to spark in my hands and shoot a Giant Surge of electricity at them and they fall over fried. "Wow...That magcargo mustve been strong for me to be able to do that!" I say gasping at what I had done. After that we all jumped down and I handed out the max potions. "Ahh...That feels better." They say in unison. "To bad I dont have a revive for him." I say looking at skros pokeball.

Krystalline Kabutops
4th May 2003, 08:56 PM
Skro:

When I finally woke up, I was in my pokeball. I tried to move, but it hurt too much, so I just lay there. "I hope they find the revives in my pack," I thought. Then I remebered, I was wearing my pack. "Crap." I thought. I hoped that they might find one, because I could really use one right now. I then drifted back off into a fevered sleep, hoping for medicine soon.

M1ND G4ME
4th May 2003, 09:18 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

We had just gotten to a small town after a few hours of walking, When we were there we soon found that there was a Pokemon Center but no mart. "Oh well more supplies later." I say thinking about the situation. "How bout you guys stay here and I take the pokeball to the pokemon center?" I say picking up his pokeball. "Ok" "Sounds good" "Chiko!" They say, But Izumi had already dozed off for a little nap after carrying Jea.

When we got to the Center There was No one here except a Nurse Joy. As I hand the ball to her she says it will only take a few seconds but for some reason she was looking at me strange. She then handed me the pokeball and I walked out of the center and released Skro. "Come on lets hurry before we're seen." I say racing back to the group Skro following close behind.

Swinubman53
4th May 2003, 10:29 PM

As Hunter got back from the center we all crouded around as he let Skro out of his ball. "Aaaah" Said skro "that feels better", I looked around "does anyone know where we are?" I asked. "I'll ask that guy over there" said hunter, He then walked over to an elderly gentleman and said "I just got to this town and I was wondering what it was called", "Why this is Bedwall"he said, He then opened up a map and pointed it out, "It's a small town on the way to verdanturf". "Thank you" said hunter as he started to walk back to us by the edge of town. When he got to us, he said "this is a place called Bedwall, we need to go west to get to verdanturf". "hmmm" I said "I think I heard of this place before", "yah, what do you remember?"asked Kalad "I remeber this place is famous for a wide variety of somthing" I replied "oh yeah!" I said "It's famouse for a wide variety of TMs!". We all looked at the pokemart, and started to see how much money we had.

P.S. Look at the attachement for another funny pic.

Haruko
4th May 2003, 10:50 PM
~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~

"It's famouse for a wide variety of TMs!"Hiro remembered...

'Great...'I thought. Being a Pokemon was Ok. But I could Feel. Egg's are going to come out soon..

"Beau!"I said, shaking my head. Back In Fiery Path, I found some money, and hid it to Stick to my Leg.

"Great!We all are in need to learn some new Moves."Hri said..

All of the Sudden, I saw something from the Corner of my eye..

"BEA!!!"I shouted. It was that Dustox that made me Preggy.

Some devoted Lover.

I hid Behind Skro,as the Dustox followed me..

"Bea..Bea!!"
(Get..Away..!!)

"Dustox!Tox Dus!"
(How's my Mommy?And her Eggys?)

"Beau!Tiffllllyy!!"I replied to it, slapping it over and over with my wings.
(I'm fine!But no thanks to YOU!)

~~~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 07:09 AM
Skro:

I looked around to see what was bothering Izumi. I saw that Dustox again! I got between the two, and growled. "Look buddy," I said, as I grabbed his wings, "If I EVER see you again, you're gonna be four quarter Dustoxs." I threw a stick into the air, and quickly sliced it into four pieces. I brought him close to my face and whispered, "Get it?" He hastily nodded and flew off. "Izumi, if you ever see him again, tell me."

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 09:35 AM
Ok...Three posts and I still have nothing to say...Let me do something already!

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 10:06 AM
----------
Jea
----------

As Skro told Izumi to speak up if she ever saw the Dustox again, I nodded, "Yeah, and I'll keep an eye out for him too!" I was very relieved to be away from all those wild fire pokemon, and those trainers. 'Boy,' I thought, 'Being a pokemon feels like being a fugitive!' I looked over at the Pokemart. 'Hmm, maybe they have a solarbeam TM there. I betcha that would be a cool TM to learn!' "Chi chika kori!" (Hey, let's go!) I said, pointing to the Pokemart. We all started walking in, forgetting temporarily that most of us looked just a little odd to regular humans.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 10:20 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

We got to the Pokemart and everyone seemed to forget they didnt look quite normal. 'Oh boy here we go again...' I think walking behind them slowly as they race in the mart looking around. "Look! Rare Candies!" "Oh And heres some more potions!" Everyone was yelling with excitement and with the sale that day there was a massive crowd.

"No wonder there wasnt anyone in the PokemonCenter." I say looking around as everyone was going wild. Then out of the corner of my eye I spot it, The only one out of the pile of them, A TM 22 Solar Beam. Walking slowly I pick it up so no one notices. 'I'll save this for now and give it to Jea later, wouldnt want someone else taking it while we're looking around.' I think looking around at the others who didnt notice the TMs. "Over here!" I yell pointing at the display.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 10:22 AM

As we walked into the mart I was amazed at how many TMs there were. There were TMs on tabes, desks, and of caorse the mart counter. I walked up and pressed my nose against the glass. *gasp* "there it is!" I yelled "Theres shadow ball!", I looked at the price tag, and I remembered that I had alot of cash that I had gotten for my pokemon journey, and I had enough. I looked up at the man standing at the counter He was looking at me funny, "I'd like shadow ball please" I said. I payed him and he gave me the card, as I walked away I could still see him looking at me. But I didn't care, I had gotten my favorite move.

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 10:54 AM
---------
Jea
---------

I walked around, trying not to get trampled on by other crazed shoppers, (especially those ladies in high-heels, ouch!) and looked at all the TMs. 'Wow' I thought, 'there are so many of them.' I also saw the price tags on them, and a thought occured to me; I didn't have any money! 'Oh well,' I thought sadly, 'There goes my Solarbeam...'

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 11:16 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

I look at Jea as she sighed. "heh." I say Walking up to a Cashier. How much? "Normal Price is 1500 sir, But todays sale makes it 500." He said "Great!" I respond taking out my money and paying for it. After I put the TM in my pocket I walk over to Jea like nothing happened. "What no solar beam?" I say. "kory..." (yeah...) She replied. "Well Maybe you should check in my pack." I tell her laying it down.

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 12:14 PM
----------
Jea
----------

"Ko?" (Huh?) I said, watching Hunter put his bag on the ground. I moved the top part of the pack using my leaf so that I could see into the bag. And there it was! The Solarbeam! I grabbed it with a vine and looked up happily at Hunter. "Chika chik chik!" (Thank you so much!) I said, and jumped up happily into his arms. Suddenly, I realized that I had just behaved like an overly excited pokemon and quickly jumped back down, feeling a little embarrassed. "Chi chiko... chi kori chika rita chika chika!" (Oh sorry... I think I'm acting more like a pokemon every day!) I then figured I should wait until we were all outside to use my TM seeing as it was too crowded in here, and kept it safely in Hunter's pack.

kalad1
5th May 2003, 12:16 PM
Kalad
Hmmmm..... I saw some useful items, but i didn't have any cash, so I went outside and hung out near an alley. I suddenly heard a cry from the alley and peeked around the corner. I saw a grungy looking man carrying a baseball bat trying to mug a woman. I walked quietly into the alley and got behind him and pulled him back and shouted, "hurry up and get away!" to the woman. she ran off and I threw the mugger into the wall, knocking him unconsious and surely breaking a few bones. I searched him and found $2000 on him and I grabbed the bat, figuring it would be useful. I walked back out of the alley and waited for them to come out.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 02:28 PM
~~~~~~~~~
Izumi-The Beautifly
~~

"Beau!"I said. I was overcome with Joy. I saw a lot of TM's and stuff I wanted..
(Oh Yeah!)

"Aww..Come here!"A little kid said..She was probably about 7 or 8.. Nothing special..

"Beau?"
(Ummm..?)

"I won't capture you!I want to give you something!I love Bug Pokemon and Grass Pokemon. I want to give you this!My mommy Said ' When you see a Pokemon you like, and It's not yours. Give it something. You might be able to catch one, one day'"SHe acted around, Mimicking her mom in Gestures..

"Bea...Uti?"
(Ok..So what..Little Kid?)

"Here!It's nothing big..But Psychic!My mom got 2.."She hung it around my neck..
"Give it to your trainer!"

'Skro..'I thought..

"Beau!"I said, and Nuzzeled the girl on her cheek,and Flew to Skro..

"Beau!Ea!"
(Lookie!Skro!Lookie!)
~~~~~~~
Beautifly can Learn Psychic.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 03:45 PM
Skro:

As we walked into the shop, I was amazed. So many great TMs, so little money. I decided to get 5, three for me and two for Izumi. As I walked along, I spotted some I liked. TM 50 Overheat, TM 23 Iron Tail, and TM 32 Double Team would do it for me, but what for Izumi? Finally, I found two good ones. TM 15 Hyper Beam, and TM 17 Protect. Just when I had finished paying for them, Izumi flew up to me and tried to show me something. "Ok, I'll look at it!" I said, surprised. On the cube, it said "TM 29: Psychic" "Wow! Izumi, that's a great TM! Here, I got you some." I pulled the squares out of my backpack to reveal TM 15 and 17. Izumi was overjoyed! I decided that I had had my share of purchases, and went outside to administer the TMs I had bought for myself. Izumi flew out too, and I showed her how to do it. I opened the hatch on the back of TM 50, and the wires shot out, onto my forehead. It hurt, but it worked. I then did the other two while Izumi did her's. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensly.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 04:25 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I was looking around and saw a leather wallet on the ground. I asked the people around if it was theirs because there was no ID. "Oh well, I guess I'll keep it." I say putting it in my pocket. "It might come in handy." Walking over to another Display I see more TMs that no one has even noticed in the corner. "Wow! TM 24 Thunder Bolt! AND 04 Whirlwind!" I gasp trying to not alert anyone to my find. "All On sale too." I say trying to talk quieter. "...Man TM 20 Rage too." I continue. Looking at the sign I notice it reads; All Items 50% off. "sweet!" I say grabing them all and rushing to the cashier again with 1000 (may I ask what currency were using?), forgetting about the wallet in my pocket. 'I'm not going to show these things to the others, I'll use them later.' I think giving the man the money for the TMs.

kalad1
5th May 2003, 04:25 PM
Kalad
Getting bored, I hid the baseball bat in my trenchcoat and went inside. I saw the others using a bunch of TMs. I walked up to them and said, "We might not want to stick around too long, we would be more likely to be noticed." they began discussing this...

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 04:31 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

Kalad had walked back in and started to talk to us. "We might not want to stick around too long, we would be more likely to be noticed."He said.I noticed a baseball bat sticking out of the bottom of his trench coat but didnt say anything about it. "Like I said last time, I'm not running." I commented and went back to looking for items.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 04:38 PM
~~~~~~
Izumi/Beautifly
~~

I used the TM that Little girl gave me, and the Ones that Skro got for me..

"Beau!!"I said, overwelemd in Joy. Protect, Hyper Beam,Psychic.
(Yay!)

"We might not want to stick around too long, we would be more likely to be noticed."Kalad told us, coming from nowhere. I was on the Last TM, Psychic..

"Like I said last time, I'm not running."Hunter replied uickly, and Returned to looking at his Items...

"Beau..Ti..Be..Fly!"
(Don't worry, we will be fine!)

I finished all three TM's, and Again, Dacned in the Air.

'Every minute, I get Heavier...I think I'll lay egg's soon'

'I'm thinking like a Pokemon everyday...'

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 04:54 PM

I stepped outside and took out shadow ball. I opened it and the little attachements looked around for a pokemon. They suddenly latched onto me, "Gah!" I yelled as the TM was teaching me the move, It did hurt but it was hopefully going to be worth it. Suddenly the box started beeping really fast, It suddenly exploded! A was shot backward and hit a tree, my head cracking right against the wood. "uhhhg" I muttered trying to get up "I guess I have the most mixed up DNA of all of us. as I got up Kalad ran over to me "Are you ok?" he asked "...fine" i said very shaken up. I looked at the forest at the edge of town and shouted "Shadow ball!" suddenly all my pearls started glowing and out of my hands shot a bright greenish blueish shadow ball. It blasted right out into the sky and dissapeared. I then thought as kalad looked up into the sky, "The moves I learn are different to"

P.S. look for another attachement

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 04:59 PM
Skro:

"Kalad's got a point. If everyone's got all that they want, let's go." Everyone nodded, and we set off into the nearby woods. I saw a huge clearing, with a smaller one nearby. "Ok, let's make the big one our training ground, and the small one our camp." Once we had lain our stuff dow in our camp, we ran off to try out our new abilities. I took an area near some berry bushes, and got ready for Iron Tail. As I concentrated, my tail became stiff as a rod, and harder then titanium. I swung it at a bush, and half of the bush fell to the ground. "Kaway!" I said. Next, Double Team. As I concentrated, I felt a tingling on my sides. When I opened my eyes, I saw that there were twenty of me! I lifted my tail, and so did the images. This was getting fun. Finally, it was time to Overheat. When the images had faded, I focused every cell in my body on fire, and the air around me became extremly hot. The heat seemed to be spreading, and I saw the bush wither. I fell over, exhausted. I noticed Izumi was practicing Hyper Beam on a tree. It wasn't very powerful yet, but with some practice, that Dustox wouldn't be coming back. Suddenly, what looked to be a Poochenya, Houndoom, Absol, Arcanine, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon jumped out of a nearby bush and grabbed my shirt with their teeth, and dragged me off. I was too tired to resist, and even if I had, there were too many of them. I ripped off one of my clawed gloves, and threw it so that it was pointing the way we had gone. No one saw them take me, because they were too busy practicing. I hoped the others would find me before this odd pack did anything to me.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 05:06 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I looked over at the others who were still thinking about being noticed. 'Hmm Jea's the weakest of the troop, Shes not evolved OR has many attacks...I know I'll give her a few Rare candies to let her evolve. Walking over to one of the aisles I pick up 8 rare candies for her. "This should be enough." I say walking to the cashier again picking up two max potions on the way. While I was paying I saw 2 pizzas spinning on a slow cooker. "Hey I'll take one of those too." I say and walk out side to set on a bench giving peices out to the others.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 05:14 PM
~~~~~~`
Izumi/Beautifly
~~
"Bea!"
(Aha!)

I was praticing Hyper Beam on a Tree. Between every one, I Rested. Soon, the Tree fell with a Bang..

'That moves done..'

"Beeeeeeeaaaaaa"
(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)

I was doing Protect, and a Bubble of Green Protected me..and I saw something..

"Beau?"I said, as I noticed Skro was gone..
(Skro?)

I flew with the Protect still in effect, waiting for me to get hit..

I saw a bunch of Pokemon Drag him with their teeth..I hid to see what was going on..

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 05:28 PM
Kalad's part Entei. ^-^

---------
Jea
---------

As I watched, and chuckled to myself, Hiro get blasted by his own TM, I looked for Izumi. But she had suddenly gone... and Skro too. 'Hmm...' I thought, 'Maybe they went somewhere together?' Then I noticed Hunter come up to me. "Hey," he said to me, "I got ya some rare candy so you can evolve!" I walked up to the candy he held out for me, and sniffed at it. It smelled good enough. So I took a few bites, and, yum! That stuff was good! I quickly ate it up, wondering what this stuff must taste like to a human, and felt tingly inside. A few seconds of brightness, and... I had gotten much bigger! I looked at myself (well, as much as I could see) and knew that I had just evolved into a Bayleef! "Bay baylee bay bayleef leef!" (Thanks Hunter for the rare candy!) I said happily to Hunter. Then I remembered Izumi and Skro. "Bay, bay baylee lee?" (Hey, do you know where Izumi and Skro are?) I asked Hunter, pointing towards Skro's bag.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 05:35 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I Noticed as everyone was practicing that Skro had gone missing and his glove was pointing down one direction. "Guys, Skros gone that way!" I yell to them as they were practicing. Izumi came out of a bush and told how she saw him being dragged off. I then toss Jea her TM and brought out mine.

Having gotten some experience with those slugma back in the cave I decided to see if I could use an attack I heard of a while back. I suddenly began to turn purple and move faster. "Sweet! I can use agility!" I say racing off looking at the tracks where he was dragged. 'Man Being part bird gets you great eyesight' I think stoping on a dime spotting the pokemon. "fun..." I say heaving from running so fast.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 05:35 PM
Skro:

After the pack had dragged me for a fair distance, they dropped me by what must've been their den. It was a shabby little cave, and didn't look particularly comfy. Suddenly, I realized with a jolt that there were no male Pokemon in their pack! I looked like a Pokemon myself, so that meant..... "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yelled at the pack. I thought I saw Izumi fly by, and yelled "Izumi! Get thes sickos away from me!" I used a double team, hoping to buy myself some time as the pack advanced, eager to boost their numbers....

Haruko
5th May 2003, 05:41 PM
~~~~~`
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~
"Beauti!!!!!!!"
(Get away!!)

He used Double Team, and right then and there, I used Psychic for no Apparent Reason. A Pokemon Feeling..

The "Fake" Skro's suddenly glew, and now had the Scent of Skro, They all were real..

"Beauti..."I laughed a little afterwards..
(Skro...They like you...)

~~~~~~

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 05:50 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After I got to them I noticed they were all girls. "Not this again..." I say Thunder Bolting the Absol and Arcanine into some trees. "Take that you Dogs!" I yell taking flight and grabbing the houndoom and poochyenas by the neck and flying up high. Then when I was about 20 feet up I droped them and just stayed airborn from exhaustion.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 05:52 PM
Skro:

"Oh ha ha. Just like that Dustox liked you, I suppose?" I knew I had to act fast. This boost in numbers was temporary, and I knew it. I got Iron tail going, and attacked the Espeon, while my doubles attacked the others. I swung my tail at the Espeon's tail, but it dodged. Suddenly, I was floating. I tossed Toxic at the Espeon, which seemed to distract it. I fell, and prepared to Overheat. As the air grew hot, the Espeon disappeared, and reappered nearby. It's eyes started to glow, and I blacked out. When this happened, my doubles disappeared, and I was dragged deeper into the cave by the Espeon. Hunter didn't notice, he was preoccupied with the others
Ok, Skro's gonna be gone a few days in that cave. Don't follow him, but don't abandon him either. He'll escape, just not for a couple of days. FYI, I've been planning this twist since last night, so please don't try to rescue him. *puppy eyes*

Haruko
5th May 2003, 06:05 PM
Muah!

~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly, Egg's going to come out
~~~
As Skro was dragged into the Cave, I felt a Sudden Pain. Fropm my Tummy..

"Beau!!!"I rushed back to the Training 'Ground',and Sat down.The pain grew Worse and worse..

I went into a Tree, which had a Bunch of Beautifly's in it already. They looked at me in Excitment..

"Bea!","Tifly!" They said, all coversing over me..
(They'll be Beautiful!)(Their Mom is so Pretty!)

I actually liked their company, I was with Beautifly's..I even saw that 'Dad' Dustox. I didn't complain..

"Beau!!!"One of them Said, and Helped my to Skro's Bag..

One by One, I pushed 7(O.O) egg's with Blue and Yellow, Pink and Purple Dot's on it..

"Beau!!"The one that helped me said..
(Calm down!They are Just eggs!Keep them Warm, and Walk with a lot.)

~~~~~~~~~
Don't attack them, Since They are helping me, even the Dustox.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 06:17 PM
Lol, Skro's in no position to do anything, he's in a similar (But different!) predicament.

Ugh.... my head. I relized I was in a crude cage made out of sticks. It was amazing what one Espeon could do with it's psychic powers. Suddenly, the Espeon walked into my vision fom around a corner, looking a little fatter then before..... "Great," I thought. "Dad before I could drive a car." I teied to kick the cage, but it was too solid. The only way out would be an Overheat, and I wouldn't be up to one of those in days. I slumped over, resigned to my fate, temporairily. I just hoped I wouldn't be "used" again before I could escape.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 06:19 PM

I had been practicing shadow ball when I saw Izumi duck into a tree a little ways away from where I was. I quickly dashed over there, not realising that when my pearls were glowing from shadow ball, I was floating a little off the ground. I ran (or floated) up to the tree and peered inside, I saw Izumi in a corner with some other beutifly. I then saw a bunch of little spotte deggs near her. "Awww" I said "She had her babies", When I said this the other beutifly saw me and started buzzing angrily "woops" I said. They started to come closer to me when Izumi yelled "Fly Beu Ti Ti!"<He's my friend, dont hurt him". The beutifly backed down as I stared in some more, then I noticed the one winged dustox that was the father of those little eggs, "hmmm" I thought "if Izumi minded she would have gotten rid of him" so I looked away. I turned around from the tree and started to call for the others to come see.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 06:23 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

It started to get hot and my electricity started to get stronger and I sortof "felt" Izumi flying back to the others. "Great...More running..." I say walking back to them. 'I cant sense Skro...' I think falling over as I see Izumi laying eggs. "AH!" I say turning around quickly. "Ok...That was a fun battle...I'll just go take a nappy now...Whee..." I say fainting from the loss of electricity and my wings just fall on top of me.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 06:31 PM
Skro:

When I woke up, I noticed some berries on the edge of my cage. I scarfed the lot, leaves and all. I wondered how long it would be before my Overheat was ready. The Espeon walked by, and nodded in approval that I was eating. I tried to Toxic the ever-fatter pink demon, but all that happened was my smacking the bars. I was still too weak to do anything but wait. And when I escaped, I'd be taking my kid with me.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 06:32 PM
~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly and the Eggys
~~~~
"Beau.."I said..
(Pretty)

I could make those? From..??

"Dusto...Ox?"
(You want to keep them?)

"Ox..Dus...To"
(This is my 'Pack..'I told them about the Baby...I'm so Sorry)

Hiro saw him,and Backed away, calling for the Others..

"Beau!Fl..y!!"The one next to the Dustox said...and Flew away..
(You Cheater!)

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 06:47 PM
I told you I was impatient...........

I sighed. I was not the type of guy who took to captivity. The Espeon had made her rounds today, and she looked like she was gonna have the egg soon. I had tried to use Iron Tail on the bars, but they were too thick. Still, I felt my poer coming back, and soon I would be able to escape. I missed Izumi, and wondered if she'd laid her eggs yet. It was more then likely. Good thing I had left my pack at camp. Izumi's eggs would stay nice and warm there.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 06:58 PM
~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly and the 7 Eggs.
~~~~~~~
"Beautifly..Fly Ti!"The Group of Beautifly said, and Leftme and my Eggs..
(Don't worry!!)

The Egg's looked so Cute, all leaning on the Other...I pushed them towards Skro's Backpack..and Covered the top..And went asleep..

Giving birth was Tough.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 07:22 PM
Opaque I tried to send you a PM but it said your mailbox was full, could you please clear it out a little so I can talk about that trainer thing somemore.

I waited around for the others to come, but when they didn't I just gave up and started to walk around the big tree Izumi was in when I saw It. It was a taillow, "probably waiting for the eggs to hatch, so it can eat the wurmple" I muttered "evil creature". the taillow was perched atop one of the higher branches. "Gruuuu!" I shouted and launched a shodow ball at it, It hit it square in the eyes, and it fell straight down to the ground. " I would take It somewhere else" I thought "But luckily I bought a few pokeballs at bedwall". I took out one of the pokeballs, maximised and tossed it at the taillow. The taillow was sucked inside, and the ball shook once, then twice, then one last time and then it pinged. "I caught a Taillow!" I screamed, "I just hope Izumi takes it well around her babies" I said looking at the pokeball.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. For opaque. Look at the attachement, remeber that. note if you gave me your e-mail adress I could still send you the BMP version or you could keep the JPEG version

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 07:36 PM
----------
Jea
----------

After I used my new TM, which surprisingly took a long while, I ran to catch up with the others. As I ran, I realized that being a Bayleef meant I could run a lot faster, and with much more strength.

Soon I got up to where Hiro and Hunter were, and saw Hiro standing by a cave and a big tree that Izumi appeared to be in. "Bay baylee leef bay?" (Is Izumi up there?) I ask Hiro as I approach him. "Yeah" he said, "She had her babies." I peered up to Izumi, and called out to her, "Baylee? Bay bayleef?" (Izumi? Are you okay?) Izumi looked down at me. "Beau.." (I think so..) "Bay bayleef?" (Where's Skro?) I asked Hiro. "In there," he said, pointing to the cave.

I wondered if we should follow him in there... but it was so dark and endless looking, I didn't know if Skro would want us to risk our lives or not. "Bay bay bayleef?" (Maybe we should wait?) I suggested to Hiro. He nodded, "I guess so. Hey look, I caught a Taillow!" He showed me the pokeball. "Leef bay bay" (Nice catch) I said, still worrying about Skro.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 08:30 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I wake up seeing everyone at the cave entrance where skro was last seen. "Hey guys what are you guys doing?" "We're deciding to go get skro or not." They continued to talk to themselves so I just told them Id go off for a walk. "Man I should have gotten A few more shirts back there now my wings arent hidden." I say to myself stretching them and folding them back up. "Atleast they can look pretty hidden." Then I saw them, The pokemon I blasted the other day to help Skro...They woke up. 'Great...And I'm All alone' I think Taking flight.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 08:42 PM
Skro:

I woke up to the sound of gentle snores. Nearby, that demon dog Espeon was sleeping, with two eggs nearby. With a shock, I realized that I could use Overheat again! Without hesitation, I let the heat seep out of my body. luckily, it was weak enough to not disturb the Espeon. The bars quickly dried out, and I snapped them easily. I scooped up the eggs and ran like I was being chased by a demented Ninjask. After about an hour of running, I finally got to the mouth of the cave. There were the others, seemingly debating something. Suddenly, they saw me. They didn't seem able to say anything. I managed to walk about five feet before I collapsed, with the eggs unharmed by my head. Now that I noticed it, one was brown the other was orange and black. "Water...." I rasped. As Hiro went to get some, Izumi flew down, staring at the eggs, then me, then back to the eggs. "Yeah," I managed to gasp. "I'm a daddy."

Haruko
5th May 2003, 09:16 PM
~~~~~~~~`
Izumi the Beautifly and her Eggy's
~~~

While Hiro got water, I rushed to Skro, leaving my Egg's to Jea..

"Beau?"I asked, as I looked at the Egg's he held in his Arms..
(Huh?)

"Yeah,I'm a daddy."He said, as I looked at him, then The 2 Eggs..

"Beau!!Ti...fl...Be Au!"
(Hah!How's it feel to be a daddy?)

Hiro came with the water, and I flew back to Skro's Backpack to protect my Eggs......

Hiro caught a Tailow that I have to look after. If she Lays a Finger on my Children, Her wings Are CLIPPED.

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 09:25 PM
Skro:

I saw Izumi fly to my pack, and I saw what looked to be an egg.... "How many?" I asked, as I gratefully drank the water Hiro had given me. "Beau fly!" "7?!?! Wow, you've been busy.... Anyway, mind if I keep my eggs in there too?" "Beaut beautifly!" As I put the eggs in the pack with Izumi's, I consdered my stay in the cave. I came to the conclusion that I never wanted to see another Espeon again. Izumi asked me what it was like to be a daddy, and I replied "Well, I don't even remember it, so it's not that different. I just wish I could've had my pick of species." I laughed. "I think one's a Houndor and the other's an Eevee."

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 09:41 PM
------------
Jea
------------

'Wow', I thought, 'Now there are.. 9 eggs!' "Bay... bayleef leef bay" (Wow... you guys have been thorugh a lot) I said to Skro and Izumi. "Bayleef bay, bay lee baylee" (It's going to be nighttime soon, we should find a place to stay) I looked around, and saw that there wasn't much around the cave, but as long as we didn't spend the night in the cave, I was fine. The sun was going to go down soon, and I wasn't getting much energy from the sun... My stomach growled, "Bay! Leef baylee! Bay bay leef, bay bay leef?" (Look! Pokemon berries! I'm gonna eat some, you guys want any?) I asked the others.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 09:45 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

As The Absol and Arcanine come closer I think of what to do. First I decided Hopefully that'll get them to find me.' I think and Proceed to fight. I pulled in my wings and dive bombed the arcanine and hit it with my claws and blood went everywhere. It reacted instantly and latched on to my arm and I heard a snap, Then I screamed in pain and sent a thunderbolt at the absol and arcanine. Absol couldnt take it but Arcanine just threw me into a boulder and I couldnt move. Arcanine then put the absol over her shoulder and left me for dead on the ground.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 09:46 PM

"Yah I want some berries, I'm starvin!" I yelled as me and jea raced towrd the berry bush. Me and jea started eating those berries like there was no tommorow.*snort**gobble**smack**smack**Snort* I was ,making really wierd noises as I ate. "ugh" jea groaned "I think I'm losing my appetite". I was eating when I noticed a sign overcome by bushes near the side of the berries, I brushed away the shrubbery "Warning Poison berries" The sign said "do not digest unless you have a very potent digestive system" I looked over at jea and said "well that clears me up" I said "but you... are going to be very, very, uncomfortable for a while".

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 09:50 PM
Skro:

"Sure, all I've had for the past three days was a handful of berries." I crawled over to the bsuh, and started munching the sweet fruits. "Mmph, these are really good!" I exclaimed. "I wonder what kind they are?" Upon seeing the sign, I felt ill.I elected myself the night watch, because I was gonna be up all night with stomach problems anyway. While on watch, I talked to Izumi about my experience. "It was horrible," I said. "Stuck in that tiny cage for three days, with that evil Espeon checking on me every day to make sure I was in top form for breeding...." I shuddered. "Now I know why you were so shell-shocked when I brought you away from that Dustox." Izumi nodded sadly. "I guess we'll be the only humans to ever be able to say we're training our kids." I laughed a little. Then I frowned. "If we ever get back to human." I muttered.

Haruko
5th May 2003, 10:08 PM
~~~~~~`
Izumi the Beautifly and her 7 eggs
~~~

"Beau.."I told him..
(Yeah..That's true..)
"If we ever get back to human."He muttered..

"Beau!Be...A!"
(Don't worry, We will get him..)

I looked over at My eyes..

'So cute..I'll raise Every one besides the one I'm giving to Skro'I thought..

I then Imagened what i look like when I'm Human..

"Beau..Ti..fly..."
(You can Pass for somewhat Human..I'm almost Full pokemon)

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 10:16 PM
Skro:

"Hey, since you're giving me a Wurmple, I'll give you one of mine. Which one do you want, Eevee or Houndor? I don't mind which one you pick, I'll evolve whichever one you don't choose into a dark type." I sat for a minute, staring at the stars. Without taking my gaze off of them, I said "I really hope your mom will take me in. I've never had a home or a friend, except for you. You're the first friend I've ever had. Your home sounds nice. What's it like?"

Haruko
5th May 2003, 10:21 PM
~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~
"Beau!"
(Eevee..If that is ok)

"I really hope your mom will take me in. I've never had a home or a friend, except for you. You're the first friend I've ever had. Your home sounds nice. What's it like?"

"Beau.."I told him,
(Thanks)
"Beau..Be!Ti..Fly!Beau...Au...Be!Ti Fly!"
(It's Big, My mom works for the Pokemon League, so she's pretty rich, not that I care)

"Be! Ti Au, Fly Ti Au!"
(We live in Petalburg..I know she'll take you in.)

I kept a Eye on my Eggs...also, while I talked

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 10:29 PM
I think this will be my last post for the night but I'm not sure.

I was sitting by a tree while Skro and Izumi talked. " I guess Our DNA kept me and Skro from getting sick from those berries" I thought, on the other hand... And I looked over at Jea who was not having a very good night from those berries, Kalad was over helping her feel better until she healed. I was still munching on the berries though. I Took out taillows pokeball and realesed her, she flew through the air gracefully, and then came right down and hit the ground. "I guess your still weakened by that shadow ball huh?" I asked it "Tai Tai" it said nodding. I just sat there watching the sky stroking my taillow as if I was doctor evil or something. And I wished then more then ever that I was human.

M1ND G4ME
5th May 2003, 10:31 PM
COME ON SOMEONE FEEL MY THUNDER WAVE AND COME FIND ME! IM LEFT FOR DEAD OVER HERE thank you *poof*

Krystalline Kabutops
5th May 2003, 10:37 PM
Skro:

"Eevee, eh. That's fine, as long as it doesn't become an Espeon. I hate those things." Suddenly, I realized Hunter wasn't here. "Hang on, I'll be right back." I told Izumi. After about an hour of tramping around in the woods, I found him. He seemed to be paralyzed and unconcious. As I brought him back to camp, I administered a full heal. When we finally did get back, I set him down near Jea. She didn't seem to be taking the berries well. I went back to Izumi, and we continued to discuss our possible futures as adoptive brother and sister.

Light_Togetic
5th May 2003, 10:45 PM
Okay, this is my last post for the night... all this berry talk is making me hungry.

----------
Jea
----------

I groaned as the berries churned in my stomach. 'Ugh, just my luck I'd pick the wrong berries...' Just then, Skro brought a paralyzed Hunter back to our group. Wanting to ask SKro what had happened, but not feeling up to it, I just laid next to Hunter, slowly trying to fall asleep. After a while of pain from those stinkin' berries, I finally got comfortable, and fell into a nice slumber.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 10:54 PM
Heres my last post for the night

As they put Hunter down on the ground next to Jea I asked him "What happened?", "Muumm Zaaamun" he replied. "I guess he's still a little to paralized to talk" I said, I started walking around looking at all the trees and then I saw it A shadow zoomed across the trees, I sharpened my vision, There it was again! I saw that it looked sort of human, but not quite, it looked sort of strange like it was a hybrid of something weird. Then I thought "A hybrid, just like us"

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 07:28 AM
Skro:

While Izumi and I talked, I mentally checked to see if everyone was here. They all were, except Hiro. "Ah well, he probably went for a walk." I thought. But when he didn't come back the next morning, I started to worry.

Light_Togetic
6th May 2003, 09:55 AM
---------
Jea
---------

When the sun came up the next morning, I awoke with it. 'WHy is it I always have to get up with the sun...?' Luckily, the berries had done their stuff by then, and I was feeling much better. Then I noticed that Skro was also up, wondering where Hiro was. "I'm getting worried about him," he said, "He should have been back by now." "Bay lee bay?" (Should we look for him?) I asked Skro.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 10:41 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

Waking up late the next day I realised I had been brought back to the others. "Wha...?" I say getting up and hitting my head on a low tree brance. "OW!" Everyone then burst into laughter but after about 5 minutes of laughing we realised that hiro was gone. "Whered he go?" I asked but everyone just shruged. 'Probly just went off for a walk.' I think getting to my feet. "Hey guys I think I saw a lake over there, I'm Gonna go try and get this blood out of my jeans." I say walking away.

When I got there and had gotten all the blood off, I saw something running in the forest and went to investigate. 'Was that Hiro?' I think getting closer to them. 'But it looked like two people...'

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 10:43 AM

The night before when I was watching the shadow something blindsided me and I blacked out.

I woke up in a strange smelling cabin. "I must still be in the woods" I said to myself, Suddenly movement from the other side of the abandoned cabin, "Hello *Snort* Hiro" It said "Who are you?" I asked I realised I was tied down aginst the wall. Suddenly a bulky foot came into view, Then a furry leg, and then a whole body "Gaahh!" I screamed. "What you don't *snuff* like the way I look?" It was a hybrid, It looked like a primeape one. "who are you?" I asked again, "I'm Walt, and I'm here from Rowan to make sure you never return to human" then he mega punched me again and Everything went dark.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 10:56 AM
^~'Hunter'~^

I finaly spot the creature and apparently it wasnt Hiro but it WAS a Hybrid. It walked into this cabin and I followed close behind looking in through the windows. 'Theres Hiro.' Was the first thing I thought as I see a pigish creature tied to a wall in the dark. Having regained My HP from my battle, I figured I could take him but to et back up first.

After I flew back to the others I told them what I saw and we were off to the cabin. "A big Battle's about to insue...I can feel it." I said as we arrived at the cabin. "Ok Jea you block the front along with kalad, I'll Block the back with Skro." I tell them and Izumi just stayed back and watched the eggs.

kalad1
6th May 2003, 12:15 PM
Kalad(sorry for the length, don't have much to go on.)

Light_Togetic
6th May 2003, 12:52 PM
---------
Jea
---------

'Block the back?' I thought to myself, 'I've never fought before in my life! How will I know what to do?' Trying to think calmly to myself as we stood ready to enter, I tried to recall a time I had ever needed to fight. When nothing came to mind, I thought of the other day when those trainers had tried to capture us, and howI had used my vine whip on them. 'What attacks do I even know?' I thought hard. I had used Vine Whip, I had just learned Solar Beam, and from leveling up with the rare candy, I must have learned something... I swished the leaf on my head in the breeze as I waited for someone to give the go-ahead. Then it occured to me: maybe I knew Razor Leaf! Feeling excited about trying out my new attacks on a bad guy, I was now ready.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 01:24 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After everyone was in position Skro and I charged in the cabin and Kalad and Jea came in a split second after. The first thing we saw was This Primape Hybrid and It started running at us punching anything that got in its way. Out of nowhere a whirlwind of leaves came rushing past us and ramed into the Beast nocking him into a wall. "BAY!" Jea called starting to dances around.

But that didnt last long as the Primape got up and punched Skro in the gut and he well to the floor weazing. Starting to feel some anger rising I ran at the primape tallons bared raming him into a wall that could take the force and gave way. Everyone but Kalad came after us and he went to untie Hiro.

While we were outside on the ground fighting I decided to fly up high and hit the guy hard. Powering up all the electricity I could must in my hands I dive bomb the Primape and he skids 3 feet and throws Jea at The weazing Skro, as they collide the Primape Climbs up in the trees and out of site. I look back at the others all battered up. "Should we follow him?"

Light_Togetic
6th May 2003, 01:46 PM
---------
Jea
---------

Getting up off of poor Skro, I hoped that my bulky body hadn't hurt him too much. He seemed okay, for the moment, while I limped a bit in my walking. When I had landed on him, I must have twisted my leg in an awkward position, because it sure was hurting now. "Should we follow him?" Hunter asked the group. I looked at all of us. Hiro was awake, but looked a bit dazed from whatever the Primeape-hybrid had done to him. Skro tried to look okay, but was still holding his stomach. Kalad and Hunter looked all right though. I looked at my hurt leg... 'well, if they do go, Skro, Hiro, and I won't be much use to them.' I looked back up at Hunter, "Bay leef, leef bay bay lee bay leef baylee bay bay" (I don't know, I think we should regroup with Izumi and heal ourselves before we do anything).

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 02:39 PM

I looked around, still pretty dazed from the blows that primeape thing had given me. "I think we should go back to Izumi" I said. As I said that something dropped onto my back, "Aaaah!" I yelled as I flung it off my back and onto the ground. As it went it scratched me up good, new blood trickled down from the old cut I had gotten before. "Zigaa!" it said angrilly, "grr, it's a zigzagoon!" I said very angry at it. "Shadow ball!" I screamed, The green and yellow blast shot from my hands and nearly missed the zigzagoon. The animal then tackled me down to the ground, I wrestled with it before punching it down onto the ground. "Man it's battle after battle for me" I said gasping "I already have my Taillow, anyone wanna catch him or should we just leace him?" I asked.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 02:51 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

After hiro had been attacked I thought I saw the Primape thing running away through the forest and I went to investigate without telling anyone. "Meh I can Always thunder and theyll see where I am." I say flying through the underbrush. "I'm Gonna get it while its week...." I say to myself. "...And I'm Not letting the others get hurt this time...I just hope He doesnt have friends."

Haruko
6th May 2003, 03:18 PM
~~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~
The other's left me with My 7 eggs, and Skro's 2 eggs...

"Beau.."
(Be back soon)

I thought to myself for the while..

Would I get home? Will I be Human?

Even...Will my Babies be ok?

I guess my Beautifly senses went to "Mother"Mode. I couldn't help to worry about all 9 eggs, even if 2 had Nothing to do with me..No DNA...Just Skros and the "Evil" Espeon..

"Swellow...Swe!"
(Look, Fresh Food!)

"Beau!Be..Au!"
(Don't you dare!)

It only took a Single Hyper Beam, but It fell like a Roasted Chicken. I then snuck one of Skro's UltraBalls, and pushed it to Full Size, and then I kicked it..

"Beau!"
(A Pokemon owns a Pokemon!)

I then picked up the Ball, and took it towards the Eggs..

"Beau....Be Ti!"
(Mom will Protect you.)

~~~~~~

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 03:42 PM
Woah, lot's been going on. I'll try to catch up. Anyway, another Double Team/Psychic might be in order, once the eggs are safe.

As we walked back to camp to recuperate, I noticed Izumi had an UltraBall in her hands. "Whatcha got?" I asked. Izumi released the fainted Taillow. "Owch..... You might want to give that back to Hiro. Or better yet, have him give it to the first trainer we meet. It's sure not gonna get a taste of any of THESE eggs anytime soon. Which reminds me, when do you think they'll hatch? I thought I heard noises from the pack this morning...."

Haruko
6th May 2003, 03:47 PM
Wurmples in a Little too..Are going to hatch

~~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~
I kept the Swellow(Not Taillow) untill Hiro was going to come back. I gave it to Skro to hold onto it.

"Owch..... You might want to give that back to Hiro. Or better yet, have him give it to the first trainer we meet. It's sure not gonna get a taste of any of THESE eggs anytime soon. Which reminds me, when do you think they'll hatch? I thought I heard noises from the pack this morning...."

"Beau!Ti ti..Fly!Au!"
(Maybe they Are going to Hatch..)

I thought about that for a second..How Will I take care of them, My Baby Wurmple?

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 04:03 PM

"Hmmm I guess nobody wants this zigzagoon" I said "I might as well catch it", I reached into my bag and took out another pokeball and tossed it at the fainted pokemon, *ding**ding**ding**shoof* as the red went away. I picked up the ball and said 'I caught a Zigzagoon!". walked back to the camp area, and when I got there I saw Izumi and Skro talking, "Hey guys!" I shouted "I caught a Zigzagoon!", "Cool!" Skro yelled back. I ran up to them and released my zigzagoon and my taillow, I looked up at Skro and Izumi who were looking at me, then I said "Hey Izumi what's in the pokeball?" , Izumi looked down and then up and then down again.

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Skro:

After a few hours of resting and honing our skills, Izumi and I had perfected a technique we called "Summon". After our third succesful Triple Summoning (I use Double Team three times, Izumi uses Psychic, creating 21 clones), I heard cracking noises from the backpack. "Izumi! They're hatching!" I ran over to the pack, and pulled out my two eggs. They were cracking! I didn't check Izumi's eggs, I was too busy with mine. Suddenly, the black and orange egg burst, and out tumbled a baby Houndor! Like His daddy, He had yellow hair on his head, which was a little longer then normal. His forehead skull seemed to be made out of the same matireal as an Espeon jewl. I hugged him. "Oh, he's so cute! What'll I name him?"

Pichu Luver
6th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Name: Jennifer
Personality: Shy, secretive, never really talks, over protective of herself, and tends to make enemies faster then friends, but if she your friend, she can be kind, out going, and fun loving.
Original looks (Your normal looks): Green emerald eyes, brown hair, witha wave in it, wears a black t shirt with a fake leather coat over it(note its a long coat), with black jeans and blue sneakers..
Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.): Looks the same, but her hair now goes dark blue at teh top, then down to aqua blue and the bottom(gaudually getting light as it goes to the bottom), he eyes turns blue. Her wings look like angel wings, blue a light blue color(artiunos color)
Pokemon you're a hybrid of (any pokemon): Artincuno
Power (just a tiny little thing, i.e.: can teleport short distances): can fly like articuno, and can turn things to ice...
History: TBR( I think..)
Relationships: Knew Hunter when we was younger
Other: wheeee

uh hunter invited me to join so..yeah.. PLZ ACCEPT ME...

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 04:07 PM
Ooc: Ok, but you'll have had to been dumped near Verdantuf as the only one of the second batch. Pick up from there, and meet us at Verdantuf.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 04:10 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

As I landed I folded up my wings so they wouldnt see me coming, But I extended my claws. I got closer to them and then noticed something. 'Wait a minute...That's not the Primape.' I think pulling in my tallons. "Jenn!?" I say as she turned around and smiled. "Wow...Long time no see."

Edit: Hey what about when I ran away from the lab? I wasnt the first batch either, She could do that couldnt she?

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 04:16 PM
Ooc: Yeah, but that's stretching the plot a little too much. Just do the dumped batch two, 'k?

kalad1
6th May 2003, 04:38 PM
Kalad( no one interfere, and Opaque, is it okay if i CREATE an attack?)
after checking to make sure that skro was okay, I decided to take another walk while the others were talking. I was walking through the forest when I saw some trainers, they saw me and released a victreebell and a furret. Not knowing what to do, I pulled out my baseball bat, but in doing so, they saw my fur. "let's catch this freak!" one said to the other. I swung full force at the victreebell, which was unable to dodge and was knocked out. I then turned my attention to the furret, which I was having a hard time hitting...

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 04:40 PM
Ooc: Ok, as long as it's not 00ber powerful or anything.

Pichu Luver
6th May 2003, 04:51 PM
Jenn
~~~
I wake up by this apple tree one day after I had gone to see this scientist who was said to have a articuno. I realised That I was all alone and decided to get back to him and become human again. After days of searching I almost lose hope and just set on the ground in the woods trying to decide what to do. Then All of a sudden I here my name from a familiar voice.
"Hunter?" I said turning and smiling.
He smiled running up to me, Something was different, he.. Had a new hair color, thats for sure, and wings..
WINGS?
"Hey. Haven't seen you in quite a while, whats new?"
"Hunter, why do you have wings?"
He looked at me for a moment, like he didn't know that I was talking about, it struck him suddenly.
"Uhh.." He started.

~TL Inc.~

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 05:12 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

We started talking for a while."Hey. Haven't seen you in quite a while, whats new?" "Hunter, why do you have wings?" She said. "Uhh...Long story...Wait, I might ask you the same thing." I say winking when I saw that she had wings too. We both started chuckling then I remembered something. "Oh Hey, I have some friends back that way." I said pointing to where I came from, and As we walked I noticed that the some of the eggs had hatched and the others were hatching. "Oh hey! Lets Hurry!" I said taking flight and Jenny Soon after.

kalad1
6th May 2003, 05:13 PM
Kalad
I was struggling with this Furret, it was strong, when I felt something inside me and realised I was limiting myself. I tossed my bat aside and held out my hands as if grasping something and began shouting, calling up the fire within. "Flame Blade!" I shouted, and a sword of fire grew from my gripping hands, I swung and hit the startled furret. I caused it to faint, I then held the sword towards the trainers and said, drop your cash for the battle and leave. they did, I got about 5000, and I ran back as fast as I could and panting, told the others what had happened.

Pichu Luver
6th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Jenn
~~~
I frowned at the little babies, I didn't really like hanging around babies, never good with em, I flew up into a high tree, pine needles pricked my wings. I heard them all Aww at the little babies, I frowned and rolled my eyes, theres nothing good with em. All they do is cry, and nothing more, and strive attention.
I froze leaves and cracked them in have, trying to knock out the sound of aws.
"Urgg, Babies, Don't like em, don't em." I murmured to myself, I hated them. Though if I had to, I guess I would defend them, but..

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 05:41 PM
Skro:

As the little Houndor stared at me, a name struck me. "I'll name you.... Skrad!" Skrad howled happily. Suddenly, I saw Hunter come back, with what looked like another Hybrid following close behind...... I turned the opposite direction, and Kalad was running towards us, with some additional cash! The Hybrid flew into a tree after looking nastily at Skrad.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 05:44 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

While we were looking at the babies I noticed Jenn was up in the Tree. 'Heh, Just like always' I think Flying up to her. "Hey Come on Jenny, Let me Introduce you to my friends." I say and we jump down. "Hey guys this is Jennifer." I say as they all look up at us.

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 06:14 PM

"Hey Jenny!" I said, Cheerfull to have another friend for us all to be with "I'm Hiro", "Hello Hiro" She said, not sounding very enthusiastic. "Hmmm" I muttered and went back to gently rocking Skrad back and forth with my powers. "Yah she seems friendly" I thought to myself sarcastically. I looked around and saw Jenn looking at me, "What?" I asked as I put Skrad down, "It's just that, I was wondering, what are those on your legs and arms?" She asked. "They're pearls" I said I then picked one off my arm , I winced slightly as a new one appeared in it's place. "here" I said as I gave the pearl to her, "Why?" she asked. "I don't know" I said "think of it as a good luck charm, or sell it, whichever", I walked over to a big tree and tried to see if I could make a little doghouse for Skrad out of sticks and stones.

Haruko
6th May 2003, 06:31 PM
~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly and the 7 Eggs Hatching
~~~
After this new Hyrbid came along that looked a lot like a Articuno, she Got up into a Tree while Skro's Houndor..The Eevee egg Had Hatched..

It Had somewhat more Blackish fur, Like it Dad's.

"Beau!"
(Aww!)

With the Newly Hatched Eevee Next to me, My 7 Wurmple Eggs Started to Hatch one By one. 6 of them Looked Like their Mommy, with Yellow when there was supposed to be Red, and Blue when there was Supposed to be White..

The other one was normal..And One by one, They crawled to me and the Eevee, and Crowded around..

"Wum!"
(Mommy!!)

"Beauti....Fly....Beau!"
(Aww....My Babies!!)

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 06:42 PM
Skro:

"Aww, they look just like you!" I laughed as the Wurmples clustered around Izumi. I noticed the Eevee. It's fur was the same color as me, and it was so cute. I went up to pet a tye-dye Wurmple, and the little bugger climbed up my arm and under my bandana. It looked and acted just like Izumi had when we first met. "Hehe, he enjoys my bandana. Can I keep this one, Izumi?" "Beau, Be!" "Ok, I'll name him..... Krisk!" "Izumi nodded, approving of the new name. "Izumi, I'm gonna help Hiro build them a shelter, could you watch 'em?" "Bea...." I ran over to help Hiro. The house had to be big enough to accomadate Izumi, myself, and all the kids. I wasn't gonna let them outta my sight tonight. Maybe I could help Izumi pick out suitable names for the rest of the Wurmples...

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 07:31 PM
^~'Hunter'~^

I looked to see that they were building a shelter for everyone. 'Great...A shelter that we wont be able to sleep in for more than 2 days.' I think rolling my eyes and flying up to Jenn in the tree. We started to play around with the leaves, She would turn some to ice then I would shock them with electricity and the water would fall on one of the wild pokemon in the tree.

This was amusing for a while but then I got bored and went down to ask them why they were making a shelter. "Guys, You know we wont be able to stay in that thing for more than 2 days, Because like dont you all want to be normal again? We need to get to that laboratory." They just shruged and kept building. 'Idiots...' I think flying up in the air doing some somersaults trying not to be bored.

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 08:41 PM

"Man, he should really relax a little" I said to Skro as we worked on the house "Though it's probably easier for me to relax because I'm a pig" I chuckled, Skro only smiled slightly and went back to work. I walked to the other side of the house foundation so I could think to myself. "Gah!" I thought as I started lifting somemore sticks with my mind "I seem like such a stupid jerk! Everyone is unhappy and bored and here I am acting like it's my birthday or something" I blasted a large log off a tree with shadow ball, then hoisted that onto the house. "hmmm" I thought "this things looking pretty good", "Hey!" I thought "I forgot I have Taillow and zigzagoon". I realised them from their pokeballs and sent them to go help Skro on the other side. I was working when suddenly my nose started twitching wildly "Huh?" I said, And without realising what I was doing I started walking along the ground sniffing as I went. I suddenly stopped, My tail went straight as a lightning rod, I started digging in that spot, and soon came apon a strange parcel wrapped up in leaves. I opened it up and saw a green glow come out, I picked up the glowing green stone and looked it over, "A leaf stone!" I gasped. "man! I've found a fire stone AND a leaf stone" I said to mysef as I hopped back to the campsite on my tail, (I realised that was an easy way to travel) When I reached it I saw that Skro had finished building the hut and Izumi was inside with the babies. I yelled to Skro "hey! Look what I found!", I rushed over to Skro, he looked at it and said "Wow, a leaf stone, Iheard those were for evolving certain pokemon". "I also heard that they can power up leaf type moves" I said "Speaking of which, wheres Jea I'd like to show this to her", "I don't know" said Skro "I'll look for her". As he walked off I realised something, "I also have a fire stone" I thought "that could power up Skro or Kalad!" I ran off after Skro to tell him this.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 09:00 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

As I was flying up high Jenn started to come up there wih me an we notice something off in the distance. "Oh no! The beedrill Swarms back!" I say grabing her and racing back to the cabin. "No Time to explain, Just come on!" I tell her and we land infront of the cabin. "Beedrill swarm!" We yell and everyone starts to panic. "I dont think they'll be stoped with a Sleep Powder again this time." I say to myself locking the door. Then suddenly we hear them there had to be atleast 40 and they were all trying to break in the cabin to get revenge. Everyone screamed and went to the center of the cabin. "Oh no, I think theyre mad."

Krystalline Kabutops
6th May 2003, 09:09 PM
Skro:

As I looked for Jea, I contemplated the newest member of our group. As long as she didn't hurt the kids, she could stay. It would take some getting used to, being a parent. Still, I would raise Skrad and Izumi's Wurmple better then anyone else could ever hope to do. I suddenly thought about what to do if we got to Littleroot. We'd probably have to wait a few days to scope out his lab, then we would storm the place. Still, if that Primeape Hybrid was a sign of what he was doing, it wouldn't be so easy. Suddenly, I realized that we needed pokeballs for the kids. I'd have to go into town tomorrow and buy some. Man, being a dad was tiring and expensive. Suddenly, I heard a buzzing, and saw a swarm of Beedrill fly towards the hut. "OH NO!!" I shouted, as I raced back to the hut. The Beedrills had beaten me there, so I would have to fight my way through. I got Iron Tail ready, and raced into the middle of the swarm, swinging my tail. "YOU'RE *oof* NOT *owch* GONNA GET *ow* IN THERE!!" I yelled. This seemed to divert their attention. To me. They swarmed around me, and started stinging. "Hiro!" I shouted. "My pokeball!"

Haruko
6th May 2003, 09:37 PM
~~~~~~~~
Izumi-The Beautifly
~~
"Beau..."I whimpered as the Swarm of Beedrill tried to enter the "House.."
(No..)

"Wurm..."
(Mommy!)

All of the Baby Wurmples except for Skro's came closer to me, so did the Eevee..

"Eevv..."
(I don't wanna get hurt..)

~~~~~

Light_Togetic
6th May 2003, 09:38 PM
-----------
Jea
-----------

I had suddenly realized that I had wandered a bit too far into the forest, and knew I should get back soon, or the others might get worried. As the cabin they were at came into view, I saw a bunch of Beedrill swarming around Skro and trying to get toward the others. "Bay!" I yelled, hurling a few leaves at them. It helped a little, but there were still quite a few of them left.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 09:43 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

As The swarm averted its attention to Skro we all rushed out and Hiro threw a pokeball at him. In a flash he was sucked in and was set down on the grass. I took flight and got up to the clouds. "Ok...Havent used this yet but My experience should let me..." I say Focusing my energy to the clouds. Out of no where the clouds ripped open and a massive thunder surge came barreling down at 20 of the Beedrill and they were fried.

I tossed a pokeball down at one of them that had made a whole in the cabin and captred it but I went plumeting down out of energy. I fell atleast 100 feet and came inches from the ground when Hiro psychiced me and set me down, THere were still 10 Beedrill and they started surrounding the others and me but I couldnt do anything, I was to drained of energy.

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 09:45 PM

"Hiro, my pokeball!" Skro screamed, I quickly grabbed it and ran outside, "here!" I shouted and got the pokeball ready, "Skro return!" I shouted as Skro shot back into the ball. More beedrill started coming, I Concentrayed my energy as hard as I could, And I started to float off the ground "GRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMPIIIIIIIII!!!!!" I screamed, and tons of shadow balls started shooting out of my hands and blasting the beedrill off as fast as they came "GRUUUUU!!" I continued shouting until almost every beedrill was out of sight. I slowly floated down to the ground and collapsed onto myself. The last thing I heard was Jea shouting "Hiro! Hiro!, quick guys I think he's really hurt!" Then I blacked out

--------------------------------------------------------
Hiros going to be in a very deep sleep for a while because he's very injured from that. He's prbably going to be out for at least a day or two. (not real time)

Light_Togetic
6th May 2003, 09:51 PM
----------
Jea
----------

"BAY!" (Hiro!) I said, looking over his body. I think he had gone a little too far. The others came running over, and looked him over too. "Maybe some potion?" said Hunter, grabbing some potion of some kind from Skro's bag. After using it on Hiro, we all waited for him to wake up.

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 09:59 PM
Do my posts not matter? I CANT DO ANYTHING

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 10:23 PM
Heres my last post for the night. also check the attachement for another pic

"Wake up hiro! wake up!" I kept hearing voices, but they seemed so far away, I tried to wake up but I just couldn't I was too weak. I had a dream where I was walking along a stormy path and I kept seeing faces everywhere n the sides of the road, there were faces of people with glasses people with braces and people with bug catching nets. I had this dream over and over, trying to wake up, but I was just too weak.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 07:07 AM
Ooc: Yes GameWizard, your posts are read and ackknowledged. Ok, Hiro, Skro, and Hunter need medical attention. Did I miss anyone?

In my fevered sleep, I saw many images. Skrad, fully grown, all of Izumi's Wurmples, the Eevee, and Proffesor Rowan laughing. My body shook uncontrolably, and I fell into an even deeper sleep.

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 09:19 AM
^~"Hunter"~^

After the battle with the Beedrills I couldn't move at all. The energy I used would take a while to regain. Unlike the others, I could talk slightly and was awake, but I couldnt move. "Note to self...Only Use thunder in emergencies." I say as the others laughed.

Then I start to figure I'm not going to accomplish anything just laying there so I try to get to my feat. The others came rushing over telling me to rest, but I cant just sit there. Then I see a City up ahead with a Pokemart and start walking up to it. Thinking I might hurt myself Jenn came running up to keep me company while I went to get some supplies.

Swinubman53
7th May 2003, 09:33 AM

I was well enough to be able to look around the room, that time when I did I saw hunter walk out the door with jen not far behind. I tried to roll over and winced, I had seriously hurt my arm when I fell from the trees. I looked out the small window we had put in the hut and sighed this was going to be tough journey back to little root. I reached out my good arm and grabbed Jiga(my zigzagoon) and taillows pokeballs and released them. Jiga went and snuggled up with the baby wurmples, and taillow tried to do the same, but Izumi turned her away so she came back and slept next to me. I looked out the window and sighed again.

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 09:53 AM
---------
Jea
---------

"Bay bay bayleef!" (You just rest right there!) I told Hiro as he watched Hunter walk off. Then it occured to me... I had never seen that girl Hunter was with before. "Bay baylee?" (Who's she?) I asked curiously to Izumi. Izumi looked up from her babies, "Beauti bea fly" (Her name is Jennifer. She's a friend of Hunter's). "Bay.. leef bay bay" (Oh.. too bad I didn't get a chance to say hi).

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 10:28 AM
^~"Hunter"~^

We had been walking for about 10 minutes when we got to the pokemon mart. Jenn and I were looking around and we spoted some great balls and Max potions. After purchasing them we walked out of the mart and back to the hut. When we got there we spotted that Primape Hybrid. "Another friend of yours?" She asked still walking. "No. Give me the Max potion ok?" I said then I sprayed my wounds.

It only took 3 sprays of the misst so there was plenty enough for the others and I was healed. The Primape Hybrid crept ever closer to the hut With a look that showed he was there to kill. Then I powered up a thundershock to send at it as a distraction. "Jenn, After I distract him, Take the Max potions and give them to Skro and Hiro." I said and Fired the Thunder shock and hit him in the head.

He came Charging at me with full force and nocked me into a tree that snaped under the force. "Oh no not again." I said flying up high hitting him with some whirlwinds.

Swinubman53
7th May 2003, 11:29 AM

"Here!" Jen yelled as she spurted maxpotion all over me and Skro, *Cough**cough*"Watch what your shooting at with that stuff!" I said, I stood up then smiled "I'm healed!" as I shot my arms up at the ceiling *crack* "ooh! well maybe not entirely" I groaned as my arm still hurt. Jen explained what was going on and we russhed out side to find Hunter being reapeatedly punched on the ground. "Gruuu!" I yelled as I lifted the Primeape off the ground with my mind, "Put me *snort* down!" It screamed, "Don't *snuff* Think so!" I yelled as I slammed him into a nearby tree. "Primeeeeeee!" he screamed as he fell down to the ground, "Heeya!" Skro shouted as he smashed Walt as far as he could with his tail. We picked hunter up and helped him into the hut, I sprayed him with some max potion and he made a quick recovery. I walked back outside with Jiga and taillow following me. Taillow flew onto one of my shoulders, and jiga crawled up onto my other,we all looked up at the sky and saw the clouds rolling by, me and taillow sighed, Jiga Farted.

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 11:53 AM
^~"Hunter"~^

I woke up after the battle in the hut with Jenn next to me. "What Happened?" I asked her. "You blacked out in the battle." She told me. 'Man this guys strong...How come if were all Hybrids, Hes so much stronger than us.' I think to myself looking out the window deep in thought. "We need to get stronger." I say under my breath. I dont think Jenn heard me because she just kept setting there next to me. "Guys, I think we should go, Just staying in this cabin is to easy to find. THat guy's gonna be back...And he might bring friends." I said to the others getting up and looking out the window.

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 12:03 PM
---------
Jea
---------

I was glad that Hunter, Hiro and Skro were okay, but scared that the Primeape hybrid was still at large. Hunter told us that we needed to get stronger. "Bay lee bayleef?" (How do we go about doing that?) I asked. "We can figure that out later," said Hunter, "But now we need to get away from this place so that Primeape Hybrid will have a harder time finding us!" 'Maybe we should train like Pokemon do' I thought. Then I remembered, 'Oh yeah! I AM a pokemon! I can easily train like one!'

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 12:31 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

We had set off in search of the lab again after stoping at a small town and picking up a few supplies. We were still in the forest when just like I predicted, The Primape was back, And with a friend. "Oh no." Everyone groaned. This Hybrid had had hard skin like armor and mig muscles, His head had a horn on it, and he had a 3 foot long tail that looked like in could break a tree in half with one hit and his hands looked more like claws than hands.

"That things a Nidoking isnt it." Jenn said from behind me. "I sure am." It said half roaring half talking. In a burst of energy they both raced at us fists flying. Izumi and Skro, having put their children in pokeballs already put them in a back pack for safety. I was standing on a low branch waiting for a chance to attack when the Nidoking comes running up and tackling the tree and I fall right off and he started stomping on me. I screamed out in pain but Jenn Hit him with an Ice beam right in the stomach But that did nothing more than anger him as he stuck his horn right in my shoulder. I screamed again and tried to Thunder Bolt him but he just shruged it off. 'This is going to take a long time.' I thought whirlwinding him off of me and he landed on the Primape.

Samchu
7th May 2003, 12:47 PM
I know it's really late in the RPG but can I have a character? We could just say he got lost...

Hybrid:

Name: Sam
Personality: friendly, outgoing, occassioally comes off as pretty weird but is generally quite nice
Original looks (Your normal looks): He's about seven feet tall with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Usually wears black t-shirt with jeans and trainers
Hybrid looks (What you look like after the experiment. You must still look human, and be able to hide your hybrid looks.): He has a tail that he hides inside his pants and he has black eyes. He's also shrunk so now he's only 5'9
Pokemon you're a hybrid of (any pokemon): Tyranitar
Power (just a tiny little thing, i.e.: can teleport short distances): he has good strength and can use dark attacks
History: Can't remember
Relationships: nope
Other: nope

Post if I'm accepted

Swinubman53
7th May 2003, 12:48 PM

As the Nidoking hit the primeape, I looked over at hunter who wasn't looking very good, "Man that thing is strong!" I thought to myself. I looked over at the primeape who was desperately trying to get the nidoking off him, "Here, let me help!" I yelled as I picked up nidoking with my mind and swung him against a tree. Walt the primeape tried to jump me from behind but Jenn Blasted him out of the air with an ice beam, I walked over to him, he was frozen solid. Skro ran over and screamed "Here let ME help you!" And he blasted the ice with an overheat, *sssssssssss* went the ice as it melted, suddenly Walt regained consiousness and felt the burn "Priiiiiimeeeee!" he screamed as he jumped up and down. I was fighting with nidoking, picking him up then down, Suddenly I lost my grip on him for one second and he body slammed me right into the ground. When he got up, I was in a 2 foot deep hole shaped like my body (Like in all those old cartoons). "Little help" I said in a meek voice as the nidoking wandered off beaten up to help the primeape.

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 12:52 PM
---------
Jea
---------

Noticing that I was fully in the sunlight, I decided to try out my new Solarbeam! My leaf glowed brightly as it started to collect sunlight from everywhere around us, but it would take a while before it was ready to go. The Nidoking guy saw me doing this, and came running at me, readying for a thrashing. 'Oh no!' I thought, 'My beam's not ready yet!' I tried to hurry it along, but the Nidoking got to me before I finished. Wham! "BAY!" (Ow!) I yelled in pain, as I flew back several feet. I had survived the powerful blow... barely. Luckily, my Solarbeam was ready, and I let it go on him at full blast! A huge beam of light engulfed him, and afterward he lay on the ground, injured, but still alive.

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 01:04 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

After Jea had hit the nidoking with a solar beam it seemed like it was having trouble getting up and then reached in its pocket and brought out..."Oh no! A max potion!" I said flying straight at him claws bared, Then I started thinking of everything that had been happening, Being transformed into a hybrid, Being nocked out by a primape, being poisoned by that nidoking. "ENOUGH!!" I screamed and with a burst of speed I unleased my Rage attack right in the middle of him using the max potion.

I kept punching at him one by one my punches were wearing him down. Then I saw my chance I raised my fist and hit him upside the head hitting him in the eye and he went flying into a tree and falling with the max potion on the ground. I land on the ground infront of him with my eyes turned red. Then I grab his max potion and his wallet that fell out during battle, and use a Light screen and we made our escape.

Haruko
7th May 2003, 02:25 PM
You guy's post to much when I'm at school..O.O\
~~~~~~~
Izumi the Beautifly
~~~
After that Battle with a Nidoking-Hybrid, we ran for a Escape..

"Beau!"
(Yeah!)

Me and Skro's babies were inside Pokeballs, and the Next stop we Take, I want to see my Babies..I mean..I have to be a Good Mother..

I also felt more Active..I flew over trees, and stuff...I was Happy..

But..I really want ot be a Human son before my "Pokemon Instincts" get the Best of me...And I do something I will regret..

Pichu Luver
7th May 2003, 02:43 PM
Holy...
To many posties...

Jennifer
~~~~~
I couldn't get the babies off my mind, and the people they belonged too, I didn't like them as much as the other people. Which I didn't like them much either but hunter.
I flew higher, in the clouds away from everyone, I could smell them, curse this hyped up nose thing, I wanted to go away from them. I didn't match in, they all liked kids. I could careless..
Or could I? Truefully, they were cute, but my heart wouldn't let them in. I only remembered one thing about my past, and thats that my My 1 year old and 10 year brothers that died, so I didn't like seeing babies, it reminded me of them.
My sadness got the btter of me,as a light sun drift came down, I wanted them back so bad, but known of these babies could give me happyness, they only brought back the Sadness of that day.
"They're Just a Sad reminder..." I murmured to myself.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 02:49 PM
Skro:

Once we had escaped, I decided it was time to keep on the move. "Guys, We're gonna have to be moving constantly to get back to Littleroot. Let's go for two days straight, then spend a day at a Pokemon Center, and continue the cycle." No one argued. If those two goons were an example of what was going on at the lab, we should get back as soon as possible. I ran on all fours (Which seemed to be the fastest way to go), Hiro bounced, Izumi, Hunter, and Jenn flew, Kalad ran, and Jea galloped. We seemed to clear double the ground in half the time. When we reached Verdantuf, we headed to the Pokemon Center to let the kids out, and rest.

Samchu
7th May 2003, 03:16 PM
Sure, no prob!

Sam
~~~
"My head..." I groaned, sitting up. I blinked and looked around. Where the hell was I? Who the hell was I? So many questions...
I stood up, only to find myself over a whole foot shorter.
"I shrunk!" I yelled. "Oh this is so cruel..." Suddenly, I felt a bulge in my trousers. I reached behind me...oh no I've got a tail! Oh the humanity!
After about an hour I managed to get everything I could into order and started to search. I didn't know what i was looking for but something drove me onwards.
I hurt the sounds of battle from up ahead and took to the trees to investigate. I was surprised at my find. Hybrids and pokemon were facing off against a Primape hybrid and a Nidoking.
"So I'm not the only one..." I muttered.
Once the battle was over they started talking about going to Littleroot. I trailed them, curious. I wanted answers, they might have them.
They went into a pokemon centre and I decided to make an appearance, I didn't want to stay out here all on my own.
"Hi there." I said, waving slightly.
Everyone stopped and stared at me.
"I saw you guys fighting back there and-" I was interrupted by a loud tearing sound and looked back to discover my tail had decided to make an appearance as well. I blushed. "Anyway, I'm one of you...I think. I'm not sure what I am or who I am for that matter so would it be okay if I went to Littleroot with your guys, incase I can find something."
I stood, awaiting their responses, still feeling really embarassed about my tail's sudden appearance.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 03:31 PM
Skro:

I flicked out my tail, to show the new kid he wasn't alone. "I'm Skro. Who're you?" I said. It seemed like almost everyday we found more Hybrids. Sheesh, what was Rowan doing in Littleroot? As the rest introduced themselves, I informed the kid about our situation. I old him about our journey so far, and he asked to see Skrad. I reluctantly handed him over, and the kid put Skrad close to his face. Skrad licked him, and the kid laughed. "Likes me, doesn't he?"

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 03:32 PM
---------
Jea
---------

A boy named Sam approached us in the Pokemon Center, saying that he, too, had been changed into a hybrid. Apparently, he hadn't gotten very used to it yet, seeing as a tail ripped out of his pants. He asked if he could join up with the group, and Skro and the others all said sure. We all introduced ourselves, "Bay leefbay!" (I'm Jea!) I said. Then we all relaxed for a little while in the Pokemon Center, as Sam got to know us better, and learn who was responsible for doing this to him.

I was off in thoughts of my own. 'Yay!' I thought happily to myself, 'I did an awesome Solarbeam!' I don't know why I was so happy feeling, I mean, I usually hate hurting people. Maybe since I knew that it was for the good of the group, I felt otherwise. Or maybe it was because I was a pokemon. Well, whatever it was, it didn't matter, because I was enjoying watching Skro and Izumi's babies. Once in while a Wurmple would sniff at me and put on a confused look because it couldn't decide if I was a plant, or a pokemon.

My body still ached a little from that Nidoking's punch, but I tried to ignore it. I laughed as little Skrad howled at a passerby in the center. Jennifer stayed a ways away from the babies, and then it occured to me that maybe she didn't like them. 'Oh well' I thought, 'There's always one thing a person doesn't like... and for me it's being punched by a Nidoking.'

Samchu
7th May 2003, 03:44 PM
Sam
~~~
'Okay. So some guy called Rowan had taken a bunch of human trainers-us-and turned them into hybrids?' I thought it all over in my head. 'So why don't I remember anything?'
I sat on the stool, glumly resting my head in my hands as I tried to pull back any memorie I could. But all I could recall was that I used to be really tall.
I started practising controling my tail. I figured it might come in handy on the journey to Littleroot, especially if we ran into something like that Primape hybrid and the Nidoking I'd seen earlier.
"Just out of curiosity, do any of you guys remember life before you were...'changed'?" I asked, kinda worried that I was the only one.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 03:51 PM
Skro:

"Yeah, but it's not really worth remebering. being a street urchin isn't pleasent." I looked at him, concerned. "You don't remember, do you?" He shook his head sadly. I patted him on the back with my tail, and told him about being able to use TMs. I then pulled out TMs 26(Earthquake), 39(Rock Tomb), 31(Brick Break), and 8(Bulk Up). I had filched them from the TM shop for later use,and here was a kid who needed moves. I told him how to use the TMs, and he started administering them.

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 03:56 PM
----------
Jea
----------

"Bay bay lee leef... baylee bayleef" (I remember that I have a family that lives in Petalburg... that I love them very much, and that I've never had friends until now) I said to Sam. "Bay bayleef bay" (But other than that... I don't remember anything) I added. I thought about the gaps in my memory. 'Maybe I just remember the things that I really care about' I thought to myself as Sam started looking at the TMs Skro had.

Samchu
7th May 2003, 03:58 PM
Sam
~~~
"Thanks." I said, after administrating all the TMs, "I'll probably need them."
I didn't admit it but I was kinda intimidated about being here. Everyone seemed to understand what was going on and had got it sorted. Honestly, I still couldn't grasp it.
I couldn't remember what i was like before, so trying to make head or tails out of what I was like now was proving difficult.
I decided to just sit back and watch. Try and fit in. i was, like everyone else here but I didn't feel like I was, I felt different.
"This is too much..." I muttered.
'Maybe sleep will help' I thought.
I laid down and closed my eyes. "Wake me up when ya leave." I said, then pretended to fall asleep so that I could listen in on their conversations.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Skro:

I watched Sam fall asleep... Or at least pretending to be asleep. Probably trying to listen in, I decided. He probably should, because he was gonna need to know how we worked. I decided to let him listen in, and started to talk to Izumi about names for the Wurmples.

kalad1
7th May 2003, 04:56 PM
Kalad
I had been thinking, These hybrids, we have been having such hard time fighting them, it's like they were preparing for this a long time, and we have had only a short time adjusting. we need to get FAR stronger to beat Rowan... I went and talked to Skro, "you know, if we're going to be fighting these guys, we're going to need to train, Rowan is sure to surround himself with lots of them." Skro replied, "that is true, he will have a lot, why do you bring this up?" "I want to go off alone for a while, so I can focus on training. I will meet up with you guys in Littleroot" I stated.

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 05:06 PM
Skro:

"Kalad, I've really appreciated your help, and I do indeed hope we meet in Littleroot." I shook his hand firmly. "I'm really gonna miss you. Here, take this. You're gonna need it more then us." I handed him a pokeball. "What's in it?" He asked. "Find out." I winked, and he walked out the door.

Swinubman53
7th May 2003, 05:08 PM

I was sitting on a chair inside the pokemon center listening to Skro and Izumi name the baby wurmples. I stood up and said "I'm gonna walk around the outside of the center ok?" "ok" Skro said. I walked outside and moved towards a small graden near the entrance to the town, as I walked by, smelling the flowers I saw a man standing by a tree outside the garden I walked over and looked at him and he looked at me, he stared at me deeply then spoke in a quiet voice "Hey you look like an extreme trainer, how would you like to join an exclusive club only for great members?" I looked puzzled and asked "What do you do?", "The club is called the secret power club, and we use our pokemon to explore new lands and broaden horizons" I replied "Sure, I'll join" , he then gave me a tm card and told me what to do with it. I walked away, amazed at the luck I had just gotten, I ran back into the pokecenter to tell everyone.

"I got a veiw on them" said the primeape as he sat on a cliff edge on the outskirts of verdanturf with bonociulers, "they're in the pokecenter", "Great Walt!" said the nidoking next to him, "let's go get them!" he started to walk forward, "no you ideot!" yelled Walt "there are to many people down there!, they would kick our butts in two seconds!", "sorry" the nidoking said quitly, "yah, just let me do the work bruce, and you pick up the fighting" said Walt the primeape, "ok" Bruce said. "we'll trail them until they're in a secluded place and then Bam! we'll hit em hard!" said Walt, pleased with his plan, "Okey-dokey" said bruce as they walked away from the town

kalad1
7th May 2003, 05:15 PM
Kalad(So, what IS in it? if necessary PM me)
Skro had pressed a pokeball into my hand, I decided to find out what was in it later. I started walking, and I saw some really seedy looking people in the alleys I walked past, then one of them threw a pokeball on the ground and a gloom came out, he pointed at me and said something to it. It charged at me. Concentrating on my inner fire, I made the sword appear again. I swung and it was out instantly. the guy came running out, armed with a lead pipe, trying to knock me out, i just puched him in the head, knocking him out. I then searched his pockets, it was full of... jewelry, he'd been busy. I took the jewelry and went on my way, noticing that i felt stronger after the fight, and made a determination to push myself as hard as I could, to become as strong as possible...

Krystalline Kabutops
7th May 2003, 05:41 PM
Ooc: Skro doesn't have time to train, at least until his kids grow a bit or Izumi's willing to take a loooooong babysitting shift without pay.;)
__________________________________________________ __
Skro:

As it got later into the night, Hiro returned with a new TM. He said it contained Secret Power. "Great," I replied sleepily, "Save it for later." I then drifted off to sleep, with Skrad lying on my back, snoring.

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 06:53 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

For the rest of that day, Jenn seemed sad everytime someone talked about the babies. 'She must be thinking about her brothers.' I thought getting up and walking over to her. "Hey." She said to me as I sat down next to her. She seemed deap in thought and I brought out a TM for her. 'Maybe this will cheer her u...' "It's Blizzard!" She said jumping up and smiling. "Maybe that'll come in handy, I picked it up off the ground before we came in the pokemon center."

Pichu Luver
7th May 2003, 08:20 PM
Jenn
~~~
I walked with him, still in deep thought, I glanced at the babies once more. Then turned away, I didn't want anything to do with 'em, or atleast for now.
"Hunter, I'm going for a little, have fun without me." And with that flew off into the sky, and over to the forest, attacking the trees, it didn't help much, but it was better then doing nothing.
"I wonder..." I murmured.
Blizzard suddenly ran out, breaking down about 10 trees, in a row. I was kinda disappointed, I was kinda weak on blizzard, and quickly kept blasting trees with wing attack, ice beam, Blizzard. It slowly grew, until I could knock down 15 trees.
I panted, letting out all my anger, until I noticed something, small and round, by a tree I was about to blast, I shot the beam into the tree at the last minute. Ice came crashing down onto the ground.
"What the..." I blurted out, flying over to it, my eyes grew big, my heart pounded, I had found an egg. "Great.." I said sarcasicly.
I sat there for awhile, just looking at it, not daring to go closer to it, fear was in me. "It couldn't hurt.." I sighed, picking it up, it was cold. Like it had been there for along time.
I Flew back to the group, I had the egg put away in my pocket, with grass, leaves and other material around it. It moved around sometimes, but no one noticed my vest what had a little bit of a small pocket for this egg.
"Hey Jenn." Hunter said, and continued talking to other people. I looked over at the other people, they seemed shocked when I sat near around the babies, kinda just looking at them.
"Eh, this might be harder then I think..." I murmured.

~TL Inc.~

Haruko
7th May 2003, 08:50 PM
~~~~~~`
Izumi the Beautifly
~~
Hiro came back with a new TM, and has bvery...happy about it..And Jenn, who seemed not to like the Babies, Flew out..

"Beau.."
(Oi Vey..)

All the Babie Wurmple crouded around me again,Going...

"Wurmple!!"
(Mommy!)

After a little while, Jenn came back, and to my Suprise..sat Near the Baby Pokemon.She muttered something I could not hear..

Kalad left too, Probably for something None us us will know..

"Beau..Ti!"
(Calm down, Kiddies!)

M1ND G4ME
7th May 2003, 10:29 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

Jenn came back in and set down next to the babies and was talking to herself. I could barely hear but I made out part of what she said. "Eh, this might be harder then I think..." I heard her say. Wondering what she meant I just got up and went outside.

When I was there I noticed up on a cliff the Primape and Nidoking were staring right at me. 'Oh great there back.' "Guys!?" I yell back in the center. "They're back!" As everyone rushed out they were looking everywhere but couldnt spot anyone. Then Jenn spoke up a pointed at them. Apparently Our eyesight was better because of the Bird DNA. "Should we run or what?" Skro said and I turned away glaring at the other Hybrids. "No."

Samchu
8th May 2003, 09:53 AM
Sam
~~~
The others seemed kinda shocked about what Skro had said and it urged me to speak up.
"Come on guys! You said you wanted to get stronger, and if these guys keep showing up and we keep beatign them then we will get stronger, we'll get a lot stronger!"
That seemed to get everybody going.
'Woah...where'd that come from?' I wondered.
"Let's get this battle on!" I roared confidently.

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 12:15 PM
^~"Hunter"~^

It was the perfect scene for a battle ground. The sun was rising, The path was clean and there were bushes lineing the path where the battle would be held.

We began toward the other Hybrids and they to us. There were people watching but many scattered when they saw what was about to happen. In a matter of seconds we were battling.

Nidoking rushed at me horn first and i jumped up to dodge it but he followed up with his tail and nocked me 10 feet into Jenn. "OW!" We both yelled and groaned as we got up. Primape had been pounding on Skro (again). Jea rushed a Bodyslam on him but he shruged it off. "They seem stronger this time!" I yelled Thunderbolting The Primape off of of Skro. "Thanks for that." He said as I helped him up. "Thank me lat...OOF!" I said as I was ramed by the Primape into a Lamp pole. "A little help here." I say as I was being beaten up by the Primape.

Samchu
8th May 2003, 12:25 PM
Sam
~~~
I spun around, knocking the Primape back over to the Nidoking with my tail.
"Everyone off of the ground!" I ordered. "I've never done this before!"
I smashed my tail into the ground causing a large earthquake. The ground shook violently causing both of them to topple.
An instinct took over. "Rock tomb!" I roared.
A pile of stones crashed down upon the collapsed pokemon.
I felt dizzy and fell backwards. "Woah...what just happened?" I asked, trying to make everything stop spinning.
There was a loud cracking sound and the rocks flew off into the air, landing hard on the ground.
I looked up at the Primape and the Nidoking, they were completely unfair.
"That is so unfair!" I said in disbelief.
They started moving closer.
"Okay, I think it's time I had a little help!" I shouted.