PDA

View Full Version : Visitors (Sign Ups)

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 06:39 PM
There exists, within this great world of ours, many places exist, than the lands of Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto. Great continents, which hold many mysteries, and many differences, and as of now, untouched by the above mentioned worlds, and vice-a-versa.

These strange lands hold many wonderous things, secrets just awaiting to be spoiled by those of the lands we know and love. And soon, they shall.

The charter ship from these foreign lands has set sail for Hoenn, boarding with it, people, pokémon, and artifacts from their land. Most of the pokémon on that ship were set to be sent straight to zoos, museums, gyms, and the safari zone, where they could be caught without disturbing the environment. Also there were trainers, seeking a new land, new pokémon, new opportunities.

However, this ship, and several others that were traveling with it with the same intents, were all caught within a furious storm. They had all traveled into the wrong part of the ocean, and had gotten their first taste of the mighty Gyarados, and the ships crashed.

Luckily, these ships were fairly close to shore, and so most of those onboard survived without a great deal of harm, making their way to shore. Some ended up knocked unconcious, and sent across the sea on some sort of floating object, and some made their way to surrounding islands. Either way, they all ended up in some part of Hoenn.

And now, Hoenn will meet these new visitors...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All right. Here is some basic rules here. First of all, i'm allowing you three character slots, but don't use them all up if you can't keep up with them. If you don't use a character slot, you may give it to someone who wants another character to use.

Now then. Only one of these slots may be a trainer character. The trainer character may have as many self-made pokémon as the person wants, but it might be easier to throw some oldies into that mix. Most of them do exist in the new continents.

The other two slots, should you use them, will be wild, self-made pokémon, and you may do what you wish with them. These CAN be caught by other's, or even your trainer characters, so be alert if you don't want this happening. You don't have to post all your planned character's at once, as long as they are up before I start the RPG.

Here's the form that you must use for ALL self-made pokémon, including the ones on your trainer's team. You also must do these for evolutions. Keep in mind, all self-made pokémon must be approved by me before they can be allowed to exist. Also, none of the new land's legendaries. Your average joe won't have them, and I don't think they'd be round up for use in the Safari Zone, now would they? You may use someone else's self-made ONLY if they give you permission to do so.

Pokémon's Name:
Type:
Height:
Weight:
Gender Parameters(Optional): (This can be for instance, all male, 80% female, stuff like that. If you list nothing, it will be assumed that male and females are equally rare/common)
Species: (Like, Flygon is Mystic, Diglett is Mole, etc.)
Colour:
Pokédex Data:
Description Of Appearance(Rather than a description, you may include a picture, if you want.):
Egg Group:
Evolution(Optional):
Evolution Level(Optional):

Stat Ratings: (* is abysmal, ***** is Exceedingly high.)
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Speed:
Sp.Attack:
Sp.Def:

Moves:
Moves learnt through level:
Moves learnt through egg(optional):
Moves learnt through RS TM(Preffered, but optional):

Personality:

-----------

Now, here's the form for trainer characters.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Team:

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 06:45 PM
1:Does it have to be a made up Pokemon?
2: Do you have to be a trainer, or can you be just a pokemon?

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
1:Does it have to be a made up Pokemon?
2: Do you have to be a trainer, or can you be just a pokemon?

1: For wild pokémon, yes. The other continents wouldn't ship Hoenn pokémon they already had access to, would they?

2: No, trainer charries aren't necessary. You can use all 3 character slots for wild's. The only rule is that you can only have one trainer character, because any more would be really hard to manage.

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 07:02 PM
Ok.... (Evil look) Heheheheh.....

Pokémon's Name: Gracklun
Type: Psychic/Dark
Height: 3'7
Weight: 89 lbs
Gender Parameters(Optional): 75% Female
Species: Black Cat
Colour: Black on top, with white stripes on stomach.
Pokédex Data: This pokemon is said to be bad luck to anyone who kills one. It is hard to come by, and when found, usually scampers off. They are belived to have immense, untapped power.
Description Of Appearance(Rather than a description, you may include a picture, if you want.): It has odd, pointed ears with two thread-like things coming out from the tope of each. It looks like an Umbreon, but less sinister.
Egg Group: Field
Evolution(Optional): none
Evolution Level(Optional): none

HP:**
Attack:***
Defense:***
Speed:*****
Sp.Attack:***
Sp.Def:***

Moves: Bite, Agility, Dig, Psychic,
Moves learnt through level: Crunch, Barrier, Baton Pass, Bounce, Covet, Flail, Lick, Revenge, Yawn, Wish
Moves learnt through egg(optional): none
Moves learnt through RS TM(Preffered, but optional): Calm Mind, Taunt, Protect, Iron tail, Dig, Psychic, Double Team, Torment, Rest, Overheat, Shock Wave

Personality: Sassy

Trait: Um..... Sand stream, I guess....

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 07:05 PM
You might want to tone down your self-made's stats a bit. 4 isn't amazingly high, but it's still pretty damn high. Think of it as just a tick lower than the defense of Rhydon, Kingler, and Crawdaunt.

Other than that, your character would be good to go.

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 07:19 PM
Here's my first character, a wild. Oh...I forgot to mention, you may make up a few new moves as well, but those also must be approved by me.

Pokémon's Name: Knifewin
Type: Ghost/Water
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 13 lbs.
Species: Ghost Fish
Colour: Black
Pokédex Data: This strange Fish can be sighted mostly during a full moon. It's lower fin waves back and forth in a hypnotic, sleeo-inducing manner. The creature never speaks, but communicates through telekinesis. It's third eye is said to give it pronounced psychic powers.
Description Of Appearance: Basically, one of these. (http://www.fmnh.org/research_collections/ecp/ecp_sites/Parker_Gentry/images/blackghost_lg.jpg) However, the fins by his head are much longer, and stretch all the way to his tail. There is also a third eye on it's forehead.
Egg Group: Indeterminate/Water 2

HP: **
Attack: ****
Defense: **
Speed: *
Sp.Attack: *****
Sp.Def: ***

Moves:
Moves learnt through level:
Level 1: Water Gun
Level 1: Confusion
Level 1: Night Shade
Level 13: Curse
Level 17: Drowzy Dance(Basically just teeter dance, only for sleep)
Level 20: Spite
Level 22: Psybeam
Level 24: Water Pulse
Level 28: Moonlight
Level 30: Faint Attack
Level 33: Dream Eater
Level 33: Nightmare
Level 48: Shadow Ball
Level 52: Psychic
Level 57: Destiny Bond
Level 62: Razor Wind
Level 67: Silver Wind

Moves learnt through egg(optional): Momento, Grudge, Future Sight, Will o' Wisp, Imprison

Moves learnt through RS TM(Preffered, but optional): Water Pulse, Calm Mind, Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Giga Drain, Safeguard, Frustration, Solarbeam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Shockwave, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Thief, Skill Swap, Snatch, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Flash,

Personality: Quiet
Trait: Levitate

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 07:26 PM
I changed it, but it needs the high speed(for quick escapes).

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 07:29 PM
Gah. I didn't include anywhere in the form to place the self-mades trait. You wouldn't mind tacking your self-mades trait on there, would ya?

Krystalline Kabutops
1st May 2003, 07:45 PM
Nope, that's fine with me.

SmearGal
1st May 2003, 08:20 PM
If I do anything wrong, just let me know. XD You used too many vocabulary words on my spelling list this week. XD!!

And I have some Fake'mon, if anyone would like to use them. Just PM me what you're looking for, and I'll match you up with stats and such.

Poke'mon Sign Up:

Pokémon's Name: Veloph
Type: Dark/Water
Height: 4'2" Tall, 7' Long
Weight: 120 lbs.
Gender Parameters(Optional): 70% M 30% F
Species: Dinosaur
Colour: Black head w/sky blue triangles around the eyes. Aquamarine body, very sharp claws w/blue-webbed fingers. Long, whip-like tail. Purple stripes down its back, a small blue diamond on its thigh, long legs for running fast, small, veloca-raptor like claw on both feet.
Pokédex Data:
(Vaylowff) Once thought to be extinct, secret testing has brought this creature back to life. This predatorial dinosaur enjoys chasing smaller creatures like Rattata for sport. In a group they can easily take down larger prey. Though vicious in the wild, once caught they are easily tamed, and make very loyal companions. Also in the wild, they build up their speed to alarming levels. So fast, that it may look like it's standing still, but it may be moving around very fast.
Description Of Appearance: I will include a picture later.
Egg Group: Monster
Evolution(Optional): Velocalophus
Evolution Level(Optional): Lv.40

Stat Ratings:
HP: **
Attack: **
Defense: **
Speed: ***
Sp.Attack: *
Sp.Def: **

Moves: Leer, Bite, Rage, Focus Energy
Moves learnt through level: Scary Face, Crunch, Screech, Take Down, Slash, Taunt, Swagger, Skull Bash, Agility
Moves learnt through egg(optional): Double Edge, Thrash
Moves learnt through RS TM(Preffered, but optional): Water Pulse, Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Torment, Thief

Personality: Adament
Trait: Speed Boost

-- -- -- -- --
Poke'mon Sign Up (Veloph's evolution):

Pokémon's Name: Velocalophus
Type: Dark/Water
Height: 7'9" Tall, 10' Long
Weight: 250 lbs.
Gender Parameters(Optional): 80% M 20% F
Species: Dinosaur
Colour: Black head w/sky blue triangles around the eyes, and sky blue stripes around the mouth, on the bottom of the jaw, on the top of its head, and on the back of its head. Deep aquamarine body, very sharp claws w/blue-webbed fingers. Long, whip-like tail. Purple stripes down its back, a large blue diamond on its thigh, long legs for running fast, sharp, deadly veloca-raptor like claws on both feet.
Pokédex Data:
(Vaylossalofus) This Dinosaur Poke'mon is extremely fast. It likes nothing more than to hunt, kill, and eat other Poke'mon. It is extremely hard to contain if caught directly from the wild, but if evolved from its younger stage Veloph, it is extremely loyal and will do anything to protect you. Quite often it can be saddled and used instead of a Rapidash, and, owing to its fast movement, is much more effective in moving long distances. It is extremely smart and cunning, and is known to outsmart even humans.
Description Of Appearance: Picture (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/71743171RfwRJN)
Egg Group: Monster
Evolution(Optional): None
Evolution Level(Optional): None

Stat Ratings:
HP: ***
Attack: ***
Defense: ***
Speed: ****
Sp.Attack: **
Sp.Def: ***

Moves: Crunch, Screech, Take Down, Slash
Moves learnt through level: Taunt, Swagger, Skull Bash, Agility
Moves learnt through egg(optional): Double Edge, Thrash
Moves learnt through RS TM(Preffered, but optional): Water Pulse, Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Torment, Thief

Personality: Adament
Trait: Speed Boost

-- -- -- -- --
Trainer Sign Up:

Name: Kathryn Tatsu
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs. (Muscle, not fat)
Appearance: Slightly skinny, but very strong despite her looks. She has light brown hair to halfway down her back, and she has storm-blue eyes with hints of green in them. She wears, (and I'll have a picture later, because these are highly original clothes that I drew this morning), a blue shirt with black stripes on it. The sleeves are not attached, but are connected to the shoulders by little strands of leather, and the sleeves cover her hands. The neck of the shirt is in a V. She has a skirt that goes to about halfway between her legs and her waist; it's denim blue with more black stripes on them. She has really tall boots (black), with about an inch of heel, making her taller than she already is. She wears a loose belt where she keeps her Poke'balls, and has a beret on her head. She also wears a choker with a star-shaped jewel on the front and matching, dangling earrings. (Told you they were original clothes! It would be a better description once I scan them in).
Personality: Friendly, and completely opposite of what you would expect from her. She comes from a rather rich family, but instead of being snobbish and braggy, she's quite friendly and passive. She loves Poke'mon, and even though she looks like a girly-girl, she's actually quite tomboy-ish. She enjoys looking all helpless and pathetic, and then whoopin' anybody who challenges her to a battle.
Team: F Treecko (Zekko), M Swellow (Kwah), M Lairon (Rhyne), F Mawile (Snawp), M Velocalophus (Krunch).

~Smear
Edit: Added an age to my char. Piccy was added.

DelusionsOfEuphoria
1st May 2003, 08:25 PM
Sounds good. My only suggestion, and this is just a suggestion, is to change your fakemon's types to rock/dark, over water/dark. All the ancients have part rock, plus, I don't really see where the water part comes into play, but that's your decision, not mine.

SmearGal
2nd May 2003, 05:59 PM
Ahh...yeah, but you see, the Velo's are amphibious, though they mostly stay on the land...(I should probably include that in the Poke'dex)...In other words, they're mostly Dark Poke'mon, but they can learn water moves (only if they're taught to them).

BTW, don't you need an 'Age' section on the Trainer sign up? O-o'

~Smear

Everoy
2nd May 2003, 06:59 PM
Name: Chris Kerkin
Height: 5'3
Weight: 106 lbs.
Appearance: Blonde spiky hair with blue streaks, pale peach skin, glimmery blue-green eyes
Personality: Kinda clumsy, very Sensitive, always determined
Team: Poliwag M, Poliwag F, Azurill F, Wynaut M

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 07:04 PM
I guess I'll have a trainer...

Name: Myutaky (Myu for short)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 127 lbs
Appearance: He has yellow hair, with a blue bandana(Yes, he LIKES the fact that the colors clash), black shirt, green cut-off shorts, orange and black sandles. His shirt has blades running down the arms, as do his shorts. His sandles have little claw-like things. All this equipment is for climbing trees, however. It can be used for combat, but he never has to date. He also has an odd scar in the shape of a star on his left cheek. He has a necklace with a Houndoom tooth on it.
Personality: Very dramatic, and prone to mood swings. He has the sense that he doesn't belong, and basically plunges into anything heedlessly. He likes cheese dipped in apple cider. He has never felt a strong bond to anyone, and believes his destiny lies beyond the stars. He values his own life very little, and will sacrifice it for others willingly if he feels the need to. because of this, he fights very ruthlessly, believing he has nothing to lose.
Team: Flygon, Krammer (M), Salamence, Klawmer (F), Manecetric, Sunder (F) Aggron, Smalshk (M), Solorock, Dask (N/A) Shiftry, Liffler (M)

Sorry, I'll work on it later, I'm being hounded by family.