PDA

View Full Version : House of Hush 2

DannyBoy
18th December 2003, 06:47 PM
Well I decided to start posting the 7 part sequal to my story House Of Hush. It seemed people liked it and I hope people will like this. This is different from the first. It is a bit more Sci-Fi wonder but still has some horror aspects. Note to all who read,

This is a R rating story. There is,
Blood
Gore
Adult Language
and Violence

If you don't like blood and such please do not read, you have been warned.

This should be about 7 weeks of posts and I will post a part every Thursday. Also each part is ok length and I know they are not that long. I made the parts when I finished so it wouldn't end so fast so you would have to wait and they all end at interesting parts so here it part one!

H O U S E O F H U S H 2:

New House

She pulled the trigger causing a bullet to fly out and smash into the cop’s leg. Blood poured as he screamed in pain. “That’s for John!”

She pulled it again causing the bullet to fly into his right arm. “That’s for Sam!”

She pulled it again causing the bullet to penetrate his stomach causing him to fly back on to the door. “That’s for Casey!”

Once more she pulled the trigger but twice causing the bullets to go straight into his chest. “That’s for Cara and for the two innocent people from before!”

Then she walked over and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. “That’s for Billy!”

Soon cops ran towards the door and started banging on it. The cops soon broke the door down to find the room covered in blood and three dead bodies. Trishelle stood in shock as the cops came and pushed her down on the table to arrest her.

“You crazy *****, what did you do?” the cop said handcuffing her.

“Listen to the tape recorder!” she shouted as she seen it was still going.

The cops listened to the thing and seen what happened. Trishelle was let go and moved on but will never forget the night of hush.

Few days later…

“After the murders, I went on to find out this has been planned for several months. Steve set everything up and planned how he wanted everyone to die. I was supposed to get it in the station but I was lucky. I still wonder who this cop was that came at the right time.

About a week after the murders tapes were found of the house, weapons, and the list of who to kill. Thankfully my friend Tonya didn’t go. She was number 3 on the list but since she wasn’t there, John was next.

The bodies we found were the people who lived there 3 months before the ordeal. The cops listened to the story and put all the parts together after they found the notes of what to do.

The cop Bill was the one, who got all the weapons and hid them in certain places for where each murder was going to happen. I was supposed to die with the hook but instead it was the other poor cop.

It is still unclear why Steve did this. He had friends and me. I don’t know what was going threw his mind. I am still hurt but I knew if I broke down I would have ended up dead.

The only thing left out of everything is, who was the other person that was there? In the notes there was a third person mentioned. Who was it? Was it one of my friends that died? Did one of them really die? What is going to happen next?

Whatever it is…I am ready. But till that day, I am going to live life and stay strong and never forget that horrid night.” Trishelle said in a report on the news.

“Wow that was very scary. Thank you Trishelle and be safe! This is Diane Sawyer and thanks and good night!” Diane said closing out the report.

A TV then clicked off in a small dark room. A person stood up and moved over the hard wood floor to the TV. On top was a large bloody knife. The person grabbed It and walked out of them room and turned off the lights. Then a loud ‘Hush’ was heard.

One month later…

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,” a loud alarm clock rang.

A hand appeared from under a large white blanket and smacked the alarm clock down. The clock fell and hit the grey rug. Soon to hands appeared from under the white blanket and pushed the blanket down. Then two legs swung around to the side and touched the ground. Then a tall, blonde haired, green eyed woman stood up. As she stood there a small black cat ran up to her and started rubbing against her soft skin.

“Hey Mr. Sparkles!” She said as she bent down and started to pet the cat with her hand.

“Purr,” the cat responded as it walked around her leg.

“Ok, kitty I have to go get ready,” she said walking away towards a door in front of her.

She walked over and twisted the handle on the white door and pushed it open. Inside was a large bathroom, on the right was the shower, to the left a little bit was the toilet, then to the far left was the sink, and in between everything were little cabinets of things like towels. She walked on the green tiled floor over to the cabinet between the toilet and sink and grabbed a large white towel.

“Kitty get out of here,” she said picking up the black cat and bringing it into her bedroom and then she quick ran back into the bathroom.

She shut the door quick and then walked over to the shower. She then slipped her shirt off followed by her bra, and underwear. She then leaned over and twisted the clear glass knob to the shower. She twisted it to the right causing water to shout out of the shower head on to the shower floor. She put her hand under it to make sure it was the right temperature and then she got in.

“La, la, la!” she sang as she started to lather up her washcloth.

“MEOW!” the cat shouted was it jumped into the shower.

“AH! Kitty, what are you doing in here?” she asked as she picked it up.

She then pushed aside the shower curtain to see that the door was wide open. She let the cat jump out of her arms on to the green tiled floor. She then turned around and turned off the shower. She turned back around and bent down and grabbed her towel and slipped it around her. She then walked over to the door as she pulled her wet blonde hair back. She looked around and didn’t see anything.

“Hello?” she asked as she started to walk onto her grey rug.

“RING!”

“AW!” she shrieked but then noticed it was just her phone.

She walked over and picked it up. She clicked the on button and put it up to her ear.

“Ugh…Hello?” she asked.

“HUSH HE HUSH!” a strange deep voice shouted.

“What the…” she said as a knife slid threw her back and poking out of her chest.

She looked down to see a bloody knife sticking threw her. The then was drawn out as she felt the wound. She then turned around to see a large dark figure standing there with the bloody knife in its hand.

“AW!” she shouted as it was then shoved threw her gut.

Blood drooled out of her mouth as her body fell to the ground. The killer then walked over to a little table that was by her bed. On the top was a picture of her, Trishelle, and Billy.

“Hush!” it said as it grabbed the picture and threw it against the wall. It then walked out leaving the body and the smashed picture on the floor.

H O U S E O F H U SH 2

“This time evil moves into to a new house!”

Thanks and hope you like! THe beginning is like this to refresh memorys and for some who didn't read the first. Thanks again!

mistysakura
18th December 2003, 08:06 PM
Scary business. And another one dies... wonder who she was. Tonya, perhaps? I was a bit confused about whose point of view it was sometimes, and that was annoying. Aside from that, this chapter was a good opening chapter, with all the recapping and stuff. It wasn't boring, like most first chapters are. (As if anything involving murder could be boring...)

Hmm...the people who did it first time round are dead... who could it be?

DannyBoy
26th December 2003, 06:33 AM
Mistysakura, sorry about the POV thing for you. I will go threw and check it to make sure its good for the rest. Here is the next chapter.

H O U S E O F H U SH 2

“This time evil moves into to a new house!”

Part 2

“I got that boom, boom,” Trishelle started singing as she was driving in her car.

She was driving down to her friends Tonya’s house in her black Mercedes Benz. Her radio was blasting the new Britney Spears song “(I got that) BOOM, BOOM” featuring the Ying Yang twins. As she was driving she soon stopped at a red light. As she waited she grabbed a blue twist tie from her small jean pocket. She then started to pull her hair around and then put it up into a pony tail.

“Boom, Boom, your so sexy,” she said as she pushed her foot down and started to drive again.

As she continued to drive she made a quick turn on to a street full of cop cars and ambulances. As she drove up a cop walked up to her car and told her to roll the window down.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“Excuse me miss, you can’t go by here,” he replied.

“But I have to meet my friend Tonya. So can I just park here and run up to her house?” she asked.

“Are you talking about a…Tonya Harding?” the cop asked.

“Yes…why?” she said with a worried tone.

“Miss, will you please step out of the car please?” he said as he backed up so she could get out.

Trishelle got a worried look on her face as she pushed open the silver door. She stepped out and shut the door then walked over to the cop. She folded her hands as she came up to him and waited.

“So what’s the problem?” she asked.

“We think your friend Tonya is dead,” he replied.

“That can’t be true, I talked to her last night and she was perfectly fine. Now please let me go see her, I bet she is scared from all the cops here,” she said as she tried to walk away.

“No mam,” he said as he held her back.

As she looked around she seen a body bag being put into one of the red and white ambulances.

“Who is in there?” she asked as a tear rolled down her now cold skin.

“That is who we think is Tonya Harding,” he replied.

“I want to see,” she replied as she wiped the tear away.

“It is not pretty mam, I recommend you just go back into your car and leave and call your friend when you get home,” the cop said but Trishelle ran towards the ambulance.

As she neared the door was still wide open and she could see the body bag and a man hovering over it. She then lifted herself up as she got into the back of the ambulance and shoved the paramedic away. She looked at the body bag in fear of what she would find inside. She leaned over and grabbed the zipper and brought it down half way. She then peeled open the bag to reveal the dead corpse of her friend Tonya.

“****!” she shouted. “Everyone get the **** away from here now!”

“What the hell is your problem?” the paramedic shouted as he grabbed her and pinned her to the ground.

“Listen, there is a killer around here and if you don’t get the **** away you will all die! Trust me!” she shouted.

“Well maybe you did it! Somebody get a cop over here now!” he shouted as he held her face down.

“You have to believe me!” she said as she tried to look back at the pale skinned paramedic.

“Shut up!” he shouted as he pressed harder.

“OW! You bastard!” she commented.

Soon a cop ran over with a pair of silver handcuffs in his hand as the paramedic lifted her up so she could be arrested. He then placed them around her wrists and brought her down to the black and white cop car. He opened the back door and threw her in there causing her to smack her head on the side. Everything then went black…

“Hello?” she said as she lifted her self up in the cop car. As she looked out the window, dead bodies laid all over the ground. “What the ****?”

Everywhere, dead bodies and blood. Then out of the ambulance came a large shadowy figure. It turned and seen Trishelle looking and it then ran towards the cop car.

“AW! GOD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!” she shouted as she hoped one of them was alive.

It then ran at the window and smashed it open, “HUSH!”

“You son of a *****!” she shouted as she fell onto the seat and then kicking the killer in the face with her feet.

The killer fell back on to the ground as Trishelle slipped the handcuffs over her feet and she then jumped out the window. She fell on to the killer who was still out cold. As she moved off of him she could feel the cold evil bleeding off of it. She rolled over and used the cop car to help her up. As she looked around, she could see body pieces and blood all over. Everyone there was dead.

“Oh my god!” she said in a frightened voice.

As she peered down as found a gun which she hoped was loaded. She bent down and picked it up. As she stood up the killer grabbed her from behind and threw her onto the car causing her to dent the top of the car from the impact.

“JUST ****ING DIE!” she shouted as she pulled the trigger.

Nothing came out, it wasn’t loaded. She threw the gun and tried to run but the killer jumped on her and pushed the knife threw her right shoulder.

“AW! DAMN IT! GO AWAY!” she cried as she tried to get away.

“HUSH!” it shouted as it pulled it out causing blood to pour out of the wound. It then raised it again and then back down at her head.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

“AWWWWW!” she screamed as she woke up in a dark room. “Where the hell am I?”

She started to look around and she was in a small padded white cell. She got up and noticed her head hurt and started to rub it. Then she remembered getting thrown into the car and hitting her head and that’s all.

“Somebody out there?” she said as she banged on the white padded door.

She fell down and huddled up into a corner. She sat there with her head down not knowing what was going to happen.

“What the hell is going on? Could this be really happening? Am I hallucinating? Tonya can’t be dead!” she shouted.

Soon the door to the cell opened up and a cop walked in a kneeled down beside her. He lifted her up and walked her out of the cell. Outside of the cell was a doctor with a large needle and a cotton ball. He rubbed the wet cotton ball on her arm and then stuck the large clear needle into her vein. He then injected her with the clear liquid and took the needle out and walked away.

“What are doing to me?” she asked as she started to feel weaker.

“This will just help calm you. You had a rough day and you went a little crazy. But everything is ok, you are safe here,” he replied with a grin.

“Where’s Tonya?” she said as she fell to the ground.

“Tonya is…well…Tonya is sleeping,” he replied.

“I want to go now!” she demanded.

There is part 2. Sorry that it wasn't posted earlyier. Christmas really kept me from getting on the net.

mistysakura
26th December 2003, 12:56 PM
Crazy fics. I think that the whole palce is evil, expecially in that cell. Inswnity running amok here... I think that those ploicemen people are a bit weird, too. It would be cool if this fic had something more to it than the insane guy killing people, though, like a small subplot of something. (but then I suppose it's too late because you've already written the whole thing...)

Mancetric_Trainer
26th December 2003, 07:31 PM
I have to admit the first one was pretty scary. This one seems to going good and will keep reading, not a night though.

DannyBoy
27th December 2003, 02:37 AM
Mistysakura: THanks, you might get your wish on subplots. I will say that the killer is not that main point in the fic. So in the next part you will see whats going on with everything. I hope you will like it.

Mancetric_Trainer: Thanks, hope you keep on like it.

Keep a look out for the next part on Thursday!

DannyBoy
28th December 2003, 03:34 PM
Well I seen someone wanted me to post another part and it would take about 5 more weeks to get in all the parts one day a week so I decided to do about two so it would be quicker. So here it is...

Part 3

She then started to get back up and walk away. She slowly moved alongside the long white walls until she stopped and remember Tonya was dead. She looked back to see the cop coming with handcuffs. She then started to walk faster and faster until she reached two sliding doors that opened up. She ran threw them and right after she did they closed again.

“Stay away from me she shouted,” as she watched them run towards her.

She looked around and found a control panel which controlled all the doors to the floor. She ran over and pressed lock for all the sliding doors. The cop came up to the doors and they did not open.

“Come on, open up! You need help!” he shouted.

“Help, my friend is dead and you lied to me! What the hell is going on!?” she shouted loudly.

“Listen, if you don’t open up I will have to arrest you, now please,” he begged.

“**** you!” she said as she walked away but a little more sedated.

As she slowly moved away a loud scream was heard behind her. She quickly turned around and no one was there. She turned back around not knowing where the scream came from. She continued walking down the long white hallway until she reached a blue door at the end.

She put her hand out and twisted open the silver handle. The door slowly opened to a large white room with a white bed in the middle. The walls were a deep dark black and the floors looked to be covered in a deep blood color. She walked over to the bed and got on it. She laid her head down onto the soft mattresses and began to fall asleep.

“HE, HE, HE, HE, HE HUSH!” a loud voice said but she continued to dream.

The large shadowy figure walked around the bed looking at Trishelle. It then walked out and slammed the door. It then walked down the hallway past the bloody bodies of the cop and doctor.

Meanwhile…

“What’s going on?” Trishelle said softly.

“Trishelle, baby!” a familiar voice whispered.

“Ste…Steve?” she quietly asked.

“Yes, I am here. Don’t worry, everything will be over soon,” he replied to her as he walked over to the white bed.

“You…you are dead. I killed you,” she cried.

“But I am here now. Now tell me everything you know,” he asked.

“What? Everything I know?” she confusingly asked.

“Yes,” he answered back.

He walked over behind her and put his cold hands threw her sweaty blonde hair. He then leaned over and kissed her forehead and then her cheek.

“Now tell me what you know,” he asked.

“I don’t know what you want to know,” she replied.

“Yes you do!” he shouted as he grabbed her hair.

He pulled her off the bed and slammed her against the wall causing some black paint chips to fall. She fell to the ground crying. He then walked over and kicked her in the gut causing some blood to drool from her mouth.

“Why are you doing this?” she cried out.

“Why? Cause you know something! Now tell me, what you have found?” he shouted as he grabbed her hair again and pulled her up.

“Please stop!” she demanded in tears.

“TELL ME!” he shouted as he threw her against the blue door.

“I found…I found out there was a third person, ok! Leave me alone!” she shouted as he ran up and kicked her causing her to brake threw the door and fall to the ground.

“Now was that hard, now what else do you know?” he asked as he put his leg back.

“I know that your not real,” she shouted as her eyes popped open.

She was still lying on the bed but her stomach was bruised and she had some blood on her mouth. She quick got up and ran to the door. She pulled it open to find blood all over the place.

“Somebody get me out of here!” she shouted at the top of her lungs.

She eased threw the blood with tears running down her face. She was sad, mad, and confused all at the same time. What was happening to her? What is with the dreams? She continued along until she reached the broken sliding glass doors. She walked threw then and continued down the long white hall.

“Hello? Anybody here?” she whispered.

No one answered and she continued on. She soon passed her room when she noticed someone sitting in a silver chair. She walked back a few steps and saw a man in a white outfit sitting in the steel chair.

“Sir, can you help me?” she begged as she walked closer.

She walked up and tapped the body of the man but nothing happened. She walked around to see that the face of the man was ripped out and blood and brains slowly fell from his head.

“**** no,” she whispered. “This is not happening!”

“Oh, but it is!” a loud voice shouted.

“Who is here?” she slowly asked as she looked around and no one was seen.

“ME *****!” the dead body shouted as jumped up and grabbed her.

“AW!” she screamed.

“YOU AND EVERYONE HERE ARE GOING TO DIE!” he shouted as the faceless body fell down.

“WHAT!” she shouted. “WAKE UP!”

The body stopped talking and moving. Trishelle started to tear up but knew she had to get out of there. She left the room and turned left to find a bloody message on the wall. It read, “HUSH”.

“YOU SICK ****!” she shouted.

“SHUT UP!” a male voice shouted.

“What the…” she exclaimed as a man dove on top of her. “AW!”

“Shut up if you want to live,” he said as he covered her mouth.

Trishelle shoved him off of her and seen that it was a tall brown haired doctor. He lifted her up and brought her into the room with the dead talking body.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked. “This **** never happened till you got here!”

“It’s not my fault…kind of,” she replied as he shut the door.

“What do you mean?” he asked curiously.

“A few months ago some friends and I went to a house and they all got killed one by one by this thing that shouted ‘HUSH’ and I found out there was still one other person involved that I didn’t kill. If we don’t get out of here we will die,” she replied.

“You killed the killers, how many are there?” he asked.

“One I hope, I killed the other two,” she replied.

“You killed two people?” he laughed.

“Yea, do you want to make it three?” she replied as she walked up to him.

“No,” he replied.

They sat down in a corner and Trishelle told him more about the story. The doctor sat there in shock. He could not believe everything that was going on. Still alittle sedated, Trishelle quickly fell back asleep. The doctor watched her fall asleep as he soon to fell asleep. After they finished they soon fell asleep on the floor.

“Why am I here?” Trishelle asked.

“To die,” Steve replied.

Mancetric_Trainer
30th December 2003, 12:32 AM
Ooo nice and pretty scary. I like the whole dream thing. It adds a nice touch to the story. The ending was creepy. I wanna see what happens, post soon.

DannyBoy
31st December 2003, 09:31 PM
Well for those who read Mysteries That Await have to wait another day for it. My computer got fixed most of today after I was on earlier. It had a virus on it and my uncle fixed it but I do have a fresh new part of House Of Hush 2. Hope you all like.

Part 4

“Why are you in my dreams?” she asked. She felt so confused not knowing why this was happening.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be fun no more now would it?” he answered. He laughed as he walked around her in circles.

They were both in a large white room with no doors or windows, just them. It was empty with no life left in it. They watched each other as they walked in circles. They glared at each other wondering what the other was thinking.

“How come it hasn’t killed me yet?” she thought. She felt a strange cool breeze go across her neck. She turned around and he was there.

“Because,” he replied back. He sniffed her hair and then she turned back around to find him gone.

“How did you know what I was thinking?” she wondered. She felt as if she was being questioned again by the police.

“It’s a dream, how else could I? Just that you can’t go into my head,” he replied laughing. He knew it was not a dream but something more.

“And why is that?” she asked.

“Because you killed me, I am dead dumb ***,” he replied as he leaped forward at her. His arms were wide open as he was ready to tackle her.

Trishelle quickly moved out of the way causing him to fall onto the floor. He got back up and tried again but Trishelle was too quick. He then put his hand behind his back and then brought it back out. In it was now a large bloody silver hook. She looked strangely at it and then realized it had to be the one from the killings.

“Is that,” she asked. She had a gut feeling it was the knife.

“Yes, that same one that killed some of your friends, mostly it just ripped up Cara,” he replied as he laughed. He quick remembered what it was like as he found Cara’s body mangled and torn up from head to her toe.

Then the body of Cara appeared in front of Trishelle. Trishelle gasped at the ghost of her friend and moved back. Cara was all bloody in nothing but a bloody pink tee and blue jeans.

“Trishelle save me!” Cara shouted. Blood pour from her mouth as she cried out.

“You’re dead,” Trishelle cried out. She could not believe what she was witnessing.

“But if you die, you can come with me,” she said in a creepy voice. The blood soon was sucked back into her body and she soon became a real form.

“No, I am so sorry,” she replied. “But get the **** away!” She screamed as she ran through her dead friend. She turned around and the body was gone. It the popped back up in its bloody form.

“You are going to die, and when you do, I will be there laughing!” Cara shouted as she leaned in.

All of a sudden the hook went through her and she disappeared. Steve appeared in front her with the hook next the Trishelle’s sweaty face. He moved it up and swung it down towards her. Trishelle lifted her leg and kicked him in the chest causing him to fly back into the wall. But the hook ended up cutting her leg. The wound opened up and some blood started to fall out.

“This time I am ready,” Trishelle exclaimed.

“*****!” he shouted as he ran towards her.

Trishelle bent over and grabbed the hook that just cut open her leg. She pulled it up into the air and flung it at Steve. The hook smashed into his chest causing blood to splash out. Soon thick amounts of blood started to drool out.

“You killed me, again. You *****!” he shouted as he fell down and went through the bloody white floor.

“About fuc-, “she said as she was then shoved across the room. “OW! What the hell!”

“Not dead yet, *****!” he shouted as he pulled the hook out of his chest.

“Well, if this is my dream, then I know what to do!” she shouted as sat down.

Her white cloth gown disappeared as blue jeans a red shirt appeared on her. She stood up and held out a gun. Steve looked in shock and then ran towards her.

“Remember this!” she shouted as she pulled the trigger.

After she pulled the trigger her eyes opened as she gasped. The doctor next to her woke up and wondered what happened. He looked at her and gave a strange look.

“How…How did you get changed?” he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“My dream, it did it,” she replied. “This is messed up! Let’s get out of her.”

“Ok,” he replied as he got up. He was confused not knowing what was happening.

Trishelle got up and put her hand in her pocket. The gun was still there. She took it out and showed the doctor. He looked in shock and then feared what she was doing with a gun.

“Where the hell did you…never mind, let me guess, your dream?” he said.

“Yea, come on!” she shouted as she kicked open the door.

They walked out into the hallway and turned left. They continued on until they came to a green door on the right. Trishelle went over and twisted the silver handle. She opened the door slowly with her gun ready to shoot.

“What’s in this room?” she asked.

“I don’t know I never been in here,” he replied as the lights all over flickered.

“That’s a lot of help,” she answered back.

She then looked inside to find the bloody bodies of the doctor that injected her with medicine. His body was ripped open from head to toe. You couldn’t tell what was what anymore. Behind the bodies was another green door. The two walked in and passed the dead body to the door. Trishelle again twisted open the silver handle and carefully opened the door. As she opened it a bright light came on revealing another padded room.

“I think we should take a brake for a bit,” the doctor said.

“Why?” Trishelle replied.

“I think I should look at your leg,” he replied as he pointed at her leg.

Blood was seeping threw the right side and made it noticeable. She walked down the other side and sat down. He followed and kneeled in front of her. He ripped the right side of her jeans enough so he could look at the wound.

“Ow,” she moaned as he touched it.

“Sorry,” he said.

“No, its ok, just keep going,” she said closing her eyes.

He then tore off the ripped part of her jeans and tied it around the wound so the bleeding would stop. Trishelle opened her eyes to see him tying it and then looking up at her. He gave her a big smile and crawled over and sat next to her.

“Thanks,” she replied. “You’re welcome,” he replied with a smile. “Ya know, I never got your name,” she said. “It’s Kyle, Trishelle,” he replied. “How did you know my name?” she asked. “I seen you come in and they said your name,” he answered back. “Oh,” she said. “You do know I am not crazy, right?” “Yes,” he answered as he leaned over and kissed her dry lips.

Trishelle leaned in and continued kissing him. She then put her right hand on his back and her left hand on his head as they fell onto the padded floor. Soon the two went straight sleep.

“Why are you in here?” she asked with a confused face.

“Maybe since we fell asleep in each others arms, we are in the same dream,” he replied.

“You don’t want to be in here,” she cried. “Look behind you!”

Kyle quickly moved out of the way as Steve ran up behind him with a hook. They all froze and then un-froze in the big white room again.

“So, you are trying to take my girl?” Steve shouted.

“Who are you?” Kyle shouted back.

“Oh, the little whore hasn’t told you yet? I am the person she killed. Ya know? Steve,” he said in a cocky voice. “Trishelle, this is for you traitor!”

“Shut the **** up!” Kyle shouted. “She is not a whore!”

Kyle ran forward and shoved Steve into the wall. Steve then kicked Kyle off of him and then got back up and kicked him in the gut.

“Kyle!” she shouted.

“Ya know you were pretty stupid to go in the dreams of a crazy psycho *****!” he shouted.

“**** you!” he shouted.

Kyle then grabbed Steve’s leg and pushed him down as he got up. Kyle then started to kick Steve in the gut. Steve quickly got up and punched Kyle in the jaw causing some blood to spurt out of his scared mouth.

DannyBoy
8th January 2004, 05:38 PM
Sorry for not updating any of my fics lately. I was busy finishing up a really big project for school and had no time to come on and post or write. So with that said here is the final part of the fic and I hope you all like. It is not as strong or good as the first but sequals are never as good as the original. So here it is, give it a day and could a mod close? Thanks.

Part 5

“KYLE!” Trishelle shouted as she woke up.

“AW!” he shouted as he jumped up.

“Thank god you’re alive!” she shouted as she hugged him.

“Let’s not sleep again!” he said as he helped her up.

“Let’s get the **** out of here now!” she demanded. “No more breaks.”

They then left the white padded room back into the small room with the dead body of the doctor. They entered the hall way and turned right. They walked down it slowly making sure nothing would pop out at them.

“Where is the thing?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” She replied.

As they continued a bright light started to shine from a room by the end of the hall. Trishelle and Kyle ran towards the door. As they reached a foul smell started to float threw the air.

“Damn, what is that?” Kyle coughed.

“I don’t know,” Trishelle responded as they reached the door.

Inside was a small tin with a bright fire in it. They went over in and looked inside to find two burnt up body’s burning. The smell of burning flesh filled the air around them.

“This is wrong in so many levels,” Kyle said as he coughed from the smell.

“No,” Trishelle said.

“Huh?” Kyle asked with a confused look.

“I mean that is wrong on a lot of levels,” she replied.

“Oh, ok. Let’s continue threw here, it should lead us out of here hopefully,” he said as he pointed forward.

The two continued threw the large lab. All the equipment was smashed and broken on the floor.

“Wait, I have one question before we go on,” he said as he stopped her.

“Yes,” she answered. “Ask away.”

“How come this thing’s after you?” he pondered.

“Well, I pissed it off,” she replied.

“Why is your ex-boyfriend appearing in your dreams and trying to kill you and me?” he asked.

“Because I pissed him off too,” she replied.

“Ok, let’s go…,” he replied as they pushed the two white and silver doors open.

They then entered a large office with a large window in the back they revealed a large forest. They walked around and looked threw the large brown bookcase filled with medical books and dictionaries.

“This is a lot of boring books,” Trishelle pointed out.

“Yes well, that’s what we-,” he said as he was thrown into a bookcase. Books fell onto his head as blood started to drip form his forehead.

“Aw” Trishelle shouted as she ran to his body.

His head started to bleed and he was unconscious. Trishelle looked over and seen the killer. She walked over to it and pointed the gun to its head. She placed her shaking finger on the trigger.

“Who are you?” Trishelle shouted.

“HUSH!” the killer shouted as it put its hands on the black mask.

“Come on you ****ing coward!” she shouted.

The killer then took off the mask and revealed who it was. Trishelle’s jaw dropped when she seen the face. It was the one person who she didn’t expect. She placed her hand over her mouth as she looked her straight in the eye.

“But I seen you die,” she shouted.

“So, you ****ed up the plan and ruined everything so I talked to the cop and changed some things around and made it seem like I was dead. Now it looks you are all alone and you are going to die!” Billy shouted.

“I don’t think so *****!” she shouted as she got ready to pull the trigger but Billy shoved the gun out of her hand.

“Come on *****, one on one,” she said.

“All this because I ****ed you guys up, this is pathetic!” she shouted. “But one thing, how did Steve get into my dreams?”

“Easy, when the doctor put the medicine in you, it had a special chemical that lets old memories come back and haunt you and make things real. We thought he would succeed but it looks like it didn’t happen!” she shouted as she kicked Trishelle in the gut.

“Whore!” she shouted as she punched Billy in the face.

Billy rubbed her face and whipped some blood from her lip. She then ran forward into Trishelle causing the two to fall onto the floor. Billy started to punch Trishelle left and right causing blood to spurt in all directions. Billy then grabbed Trishelle’s sweaty hair causing her head to come up off the white rug. She then slammed her head into the ground.

“*****!” Trishelle shouted as she raised her right fist and swung it into Billy’s head.

Billy fell over and Trishelle got on top of her and started to scratch her face until her nails dug into her warm tan skin. Blood started to get all over Billy’s face and Trishelle’s nails. Billy shrieked in pain as her face got torn up. She then lifted her kneed and kicked Trishelle in the back causing her to tumble over her head.

“Come on *****!” Trishelle shouted. “Just die for real!”

“You *****! My face!” she shouted as she jumped up. She got back in a fighting pose and got ready to go at it again.

“Come on!” Trishelle screamed.

Meanwhile, Kyle seen and heard everything and crawled behind the large desk. He sat there listening to the whole seen go on when he found the gun by the brown rolling chair. He then grabbed it and waited for silence.

“You are going to die!” she shouted.

They then ran towards each other with full force. Trishelle leaped up and fell onto Billy. All of a sudden a knife slid threw Trishelle’s gut and out threw her back. Blood rolled off the knife as Trishelle was shoved off of it.

“You…” Trishelle tried to say. “You always fought dirty. But you did it; you finally got me after five months.

“I like it dirty,” she shouted as she kicked Trishelle down onto the ground.

Billy then walked over to the bookshelf to find Kyle gone. Billy then turned around to find a gun to her head. Kyle put his hand on the trigger and pulled it. But Billy was to fast and rammed her head into his gut causing the gun to fly over his head and onto the ground.

“I don’t think so boy!” she shouted as she punched him in the face.

“I refuse to die!” he shouted. He then grabbed the knife from Trishelle’s cold body and held it up. He then ran forward and swung it at Billy. Billy jumped out of the way and back kicked him in the back causing the knife to fly and hit the bookshelf and brake.

“Ha,” she shouted as she ran over and grabbed his head and rammed it into the bookcase. Soon books fell and smashed into his head.

“AW!” he shouted as the book causing him to fall to the ground.

He shuffled the books around and slowly got up. Billy laughed as she grabbed the blood stained knife. She lifted it up and got ready to kill but she was shoved on to the desk. She looked behind her to see Trishelle alive.

“It’ over *****! Kyle sorry but bye!” she shouted as she grabbed Billy and ran towards the window.

The glass shattered as the two crazy girls smashed threw. Kyle ran but it was too late as he watched Billy and Trishelle fall to the ground. He then noticed Billy had some weird device in her hand and then she pressed down on it.

Their bodies smashed into the cold forest ground as their skulls smashed open. Blood started to cover the dirt like a blanket. Kyle looked back and then wondered what the thing was she pressed.

He then started to walk slowly out of the room when he then felt a large shake and then fire shot out of the floor. He then heard a loud boom and he ran towards the window but then the whole hospital was swallowed by large hot flames. The hospital exploded and nothing was left.