PDA

View Full Version : The Type Chart

Dragonfree
4th December 2003, 09:12 AM
I was hit with sudden inspiration the other day, so I started writing this. It's a pokémon and The Matrix crossover, and can get very freaky at times (the Neo in this also loves the word "Freaky" as much as the real Neo loves a certain four-lettered S-word). I know pokémon and the Matrix have been mixed before, but not this way. The first chapter isn't very much pokémon, but that will change.

The type chart
Chapter 1: The 00bers
--------------
I woke up and looked at the screen of my computer. It was black. I don’t really know why I woke up suddenly just then, and there was nothing wrong with my computer. Me and her (I call my computer a she, I can’t call the only thing I love in life an it) have a sort of a freaky psychic connection that makes me sit down in front of her whenever she catches a virus (I keep getting spam e-mails that may just as well contain a virus), and when I’m feeling down, she always freezes and shows me a blue screen of death. Very convenient.

Then suddenly, letters appeared on the screen. They were randomly colored in red, green, yellow and white, it seemed:

WAKE UP, NEO

I sat irritated down at the computer and typed back.

I’M ALREADY AWAKE, YOU IDIOT

It appeared in the same freaky colors, even though I didn’t ask for it. I immediately got another message in that eye-piercing pattern of colors, and apparently the spammer sending this stuff didn’t read my reply.

THE TYPE CHART HAS YOU

Type chart? What nonsense…

But just then, the screen slowly got filled with some kind of a table. The top of it said:

TYPE CHART
Attack type – defending type

Then there came rows of “Normal Fire Water Electric Grass Ice…” both horizontally and vertically, and between them, there were just little squares colored in those same annoying colors. I’d never be able to look at white, red, yellow and green again…

Then, when that thing had filled the screen, it suddenly went blank and the faint buzzing in my computer died down. I pressed the start-up button a few times, but nothing happened. I ripped my faithful computer open, and the whole of her insides had simply melted into a chunk of metal.

“NOOOOOOOO!” I screamed. “MY COMPUTER!!!!”

Then I banged my head against the wall, yelling “WHY ME?” for around twenty minutes. After that, I looked around to find something to blame this on, even though the answer was obvious. I pointed at the empty screen.

“You did it!” I roared, pointing at the screen. “Evil type chart! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!”

Then, even though I had actually even disconnected the screen from the remains of my computer, words appeared on the screen.

FOLLOW THE YELLOW MOUSE…

Then smoke started rising up from the screen, and I knew she had said her last words. My computer… oh, my computer…

I put my hands before my eyes, bent down to my knees and screamed about the injustice of the world until someone knocked on the door. I stopped being a freak and went to answer the door. While I was walking towards it, I looked over my apartment. With my computer not even in order, this was probably the most out-of-order room on the planet. I felt a glint of pride. I was probably the world champion in the amount of chaos I can fit into one tiny apartment.

“Hello,” said the man at the door, who was actually my friend, Leo. He had his son with him, who was playing on a Game boy Advance. “Remember the disk?”

“Yeah,” I said dully, “but sadly, it was in my computer when she…”

I couldn’t continue, but pointed instead at the scorched remains of my computer.

“Well, then you might actually go and get some fresh air just once,” said Leo. “Why don’t you come with us to see a movie?”

I wasn’t really listening to him; my extreme interest in everything having to do with computers had caused me to kindly get the boy to let me see his Game boy. I was peering at every side of it, but now I noticed the picture on the screen. It had a yellow mouse with the word “Pikachu” beside it.

“Yeah, I’ll come,” I said after that. My beloved computer’s last words might have been said at the very moment of death and probably made no sense, but I still had to respect them.

Once we got into the movie theater, I wondered what in hell I was doing in there. I had no money to pay to get in to actually see the film, and Leo and his son went in long ago and didn’t notice I was still outside. Suddenly, I noticed some freaky girl wearing a pair of shades, even as dark as it was in there, who was staring at me. Well, maybe staring at me, maybe just the movie poster beside me. The shades made it impossible to see.

I walked up to her, and she seemed to read my mind, because she walked towards me too. We met in the middle of the room.

“Hello, Neo,” she said.

“How do you know that name?” I asked her curiously.

“I know everything about you. So much it’s scary. I know about your computer. And I’ve wanted to meet you for some time.”

“Who are you, then?”

“My name is Trinity.”

“Trinity? THE Trinity?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s get to the point…”

“But I thought you were a guy!” I blurted out.

“Everyone thinks I’m a guy! Tell me, WHY am I so unlikely to be a girl to you? Why were you so stupidly sure I’m a guy? You should see your face now, shouldn’t you? Yes, I’m a girl over here! GIRL POWER!!!!!”

“Err… yeah,” I said when it suddenly dawned onto me.

“It was you! It was you who sent that type chart thingy into my computer!”

“I was waiting for you to realize that,” said Trinity and smiled victoriously. “But your computer is – was – a part of the Type chart.”

“What is the Type chart?”

“No one can be told what the Type chart is. You have to see it for yourself. And by the way… they’re watching you, Neo?”

I looked around, but saw no one but the ticket guy standing by the door, who was certainly not watching me. Then she went over to the man by the door and flashed a ticket, and she disappeared.

I stared after her, but then I just turned around and went home. I was so confused I forgot to set my alarm clock and was late to work, got told off by my boss and then sat down to work some in a bad mood.

I was interrupted when someone came with a package for me. I took it and opened it dully. In contained a mobile phone. It started ringing right there in my hands, and I didn’t notice anything better to do than answer the call.

“Hello, Neo. Do you know who this is?”

My heart stopped.

“Morpheus?” I whispered.

“I’ve been looking for you, Neo. I don’t know if you’re ready, but we don’t have the time to get you ready. They’re coming for you.”

“What ‘they’? Who’s ‘coming for me’?” I quickly asked.

“Stand up, and see for yourself…”

I looked towards the door, and some freaky guys in black leather jackets wearing shades were just entering.

“What the hell?!” I muttered into the phone. “Who are those guys?”

“They’re 00bers,” said Morpheus calmly.

“00bers?” I questioned.

“Yes. I can’t explain everything to you now, hurry to the window over there.”

I went there.

“Yes?”

“Jump out.”

“What the…?”

“Jump out. It’s the only way out, other than with them.”

“Now look here Morpheus, I may have been searching for you for years, but I’m not committing suicide just because you tell me to! I’m on twentieth floor, for crying out loud!”

But Morpheus hung up already. I threw the phone down, both because I wanted to get rid of all thought of Morpheus, and because cell phones can cause brain cancer (you can never be too careful).

“Suicide time already, Mr. Anderson?”

It was one of the… uh, what did he call them again? 00bers, right? I had no choice but to step slowly down from the windowsill and put my hands in the air.

ralts_mudkip
4th December 2003, 01:37 PM
Agent Elrond is gona Loooove this! :o Verry interesting Matrix-Pokémon crosover, but why of all things the Type-chart? *sigh* I guess I will have to read on… If there were anything for me to read(which there is not)

Dragonfree
4th December 2003, 03:18 PM
Why Type Chart? Because since a matrix is a mathematical thing, I took the first sorta mathematical thing in pokémon I could think of. Well, first I thought of "damage formula", but that just didn't work out. And then I realized that type chart fits pretty well. The rules of the Matrix... the rules of type weaknesses and resistances... the agents (00bers) can bend them a lot but not break them (i.e. they have weaknesses but even when confronted with a pokémon they're weak against, they win due to their high stats). So it fitted perfectly.

mr_pikachu
4th December 2003, 09:50 PM
:D lol! A Pokemon-Matrix crossover... this oughta be good!

Anyway, this started out... almost exactly like The Matrix, with a few spoofy elements. Here's the question you must now ask yourself. Do you want this to simply be a Pokemon version of The Matrix, or do you want to have some actual input on where this plot leads? If you want to make a few real decisions about this fic, I suggest you read Citrus Crush Chikorita's When Destinies Collide (or my new fic... hehe...) to get some ideas on how to make crossovers that aren't carbon-copies of the original works. If you would rather make this a Pokemon version of The Matrix, take the red pill and you will wake up tomorrow and live your life like we never met. (Sorry... a bit too Matrix-hyper for a second there.)

You get my point, right? This is your fic, so you must make the decision. The choice is yours, my friend... :wave:

Dragonfree
5th December 2003, 03:16 AM
The first chapter is nothing but The Matrix, but I told you there will be a LOT more pokémon in it, turning it less like The Matrix (and not even more like pokémon, the pokémon part of the plot is mine). Lesse... the chapter that starts to include pokémon more will most probably be chapter three. My pokémon modifications make a lot of the Matrix plot impossible to follow, so I'm kinda forced to make up my own...

Put it this way: The details are from pokémon or mine, the absolute basics are usually mine and everything between them is The Matrix.

The Type Chart is also not just the Matrix with a different name, it's another thing that's similar to the Matrix in some ways but different in other ways I don't want to spoil.

EDIT: Oh, and it was the blue pill that made you wake up in your bed.;) :rolleyes:

mr_pikachu
6th December 2003, 10:51 PM
Aagh! I was hoping I hadn't guessed wrong...

Anyway, I can see how this is (somewhat) deviating from the real Matrix. Trinity glowed purple, huh... I've got a funny feeling about this "Type Chart"...

While I like the Pokemon twists now, I'm hoping this fic strays much more from the Matrix sotryline in the coming chapters. I'll be looking forward to your future chapters. See you then! :wave:

Dragonfree
17th December 2003, 11:16 AM
And it's time for it to turn totally pokémon! (See? I'm still writing it!) It's the "explaination" chapter, similar to chapter 27 in The Quest for the Legends. The difference is just, like I said before, that The Type Chart doesn't take that long to get to the point.

You know, I recently discovered the reason why I went completely blank for The Second Clone. It's because my writing style thrives on mistakes. I take my old mistakes, get them to make sense and put them in the story. That's how I get ideas. When it's too early for me to make mistakes, I need to have a road to take, meaning that I need a plot to base it on. The Quest for the Legends had the old trainer fic plot, and The Type Chart has The Matrix. The Second Clone was an attempt at an original storyline, which just didn't work out because I had nothing to put in hoping that there are some useful mistaktes in it.

The Type Chart
Chapter 3: The real me
(A/N: There is a bit in this that may count as advertising. Sorry, but it’s a part of the fic and I’m not trying to advertise websites.)

I regained consciousness lying somewhere, don’t know where, with a headache and feeling all weird. The first thing I could think of was checking the clock, so I raised my left arm, but just then some freaky blade came towards my face. I stopped dead and it stayed there in the air. I slowly moved my arm down, and the blade was withdrawn to my great relief. I dared to turn my head carefully to the left to see that someone with the blade, but what I saw freaked me so much out I shouted “AAAAHHHHH!” without meaning to. Apparently shoulder had turned into some sort of a green ball. But actually, this freaked my out more. What I had shouted was not “AAAAAHHHHH!” at all. It was more like “SAAAAAAAI!” I still understood it as “AAAAAHHHH!”, like I was speaking some sort of a strange language. Weird.

“Welcome,” said a sudden voice (or well, it was speaking in yet another language, but I still understood it), “to the pokémon world.”

I quickly looked around, and if anything freaked me out, it was that.

The speaker was a giant, orange dragon with a fire on his tail.

“Who are you?” I mumbled, but again I got this strange language thingy out of my mouth. Darn it, didn’t I know English anymore?

“It’s me,” he continued, “Morpheus. In my real form.”

“What language are we speaking?”

That was a stupid question and there were other questions more important, but I still asked. To my surprise, however, he didn't seem to find the question weird.

“We’re speaking pokémonish. You’re a pokémon too - a Scyther, to be exact. I'm a Charizard.”

I jumped up as I saw a mirror on the wall and I quickly checked myself out.

And really, if Morpheus being a dragon freaked me out, it was nothing compared to the fact that I was actually a green bug, that blade that freaked me out for the first time belonged to my own arm, and my right arm had one too. I also had wings. And three big claws on each foot.

This was just too freaky. I carefully raised my arm. The scythe in the mirror moved too. I moved it before my own eyes, and instantly screwed them shut and lowered it again.

“I can’t take this,” I said to Morpheus, shaking my head. “I mean, pokémon’s a freaking FAD from, like, 1998 or something!”

“That’s what you’re supposed to believe,” Morpheus answered calmly. “In reality, we are all pokémon. They made video games and a badly-dubbed television show about pokémon, just to underline the illusion that it’s nonexistent.”

“Who? What ‘they’?” I quickly asked.

“Humans, Neo, humans. They multiplied so fast and consumed so much energy there just wasn’t enough energy on the planet for them all after they managed to release enough pollution into the air to block out the sun. So they thought: “Hey, why don’t we just use pokémon to generate energy? We can hold them in pokéballs so it won’t take up much room, and pokémon are 96% pure energy.” So they used Dark balls…”

“Hey, wait a minute,” I interrupted. “I don’t know anything about that pokémon stuff, except that they’re some kind of little pink flying animals that say moo. Please tell me what “Pokéballs” and “Dark balls” are.”

“That’s simple,” Morpheus said. “Follow me.”

He took me into another room. There were a few balls there on a table. They each had a button on them, and that button was in the middle of a line that went around the ball and separated it into an upper and a lower half. They were colored in different colors. Morpheus picked up one that had a red upper half and a white lower half.

“This is a normal pokéball,” he explained. “We use them to go into the Type Chart when we need to. The actual Type Chart, that is. We use other kinds of balls to go into worlds we created, similar to the actual Type Chart but created by us and with our rules. Here, however…”

He picked up a ball with the letter M on it.

“…we have a Master ball, which will plug us into a blank world that can be used to load information into our brain or just give us things like clothes or weapons we can use inside the Type Chart. Here I’ve got, for example, a pokédex. You must learn that, of course.”

He held up a CD cover. I peeked at it and read aloud from it.

“Complete pokédex – copyright to Psypoke, www.psypoke.org…”

I looked at Morpheus. He picked up the Master ball and pressed the button. It somehow inflated. Then I felt a weird sensation as my cells got sucked into the ball one by one. I was floating around in some blackness like a cloud of atoms for a second. Then he sent me out of the ball again. I reformed on the floor. It felt good to be solid again. Then I suddenly realized something.

“WHOA! I know… everything!” I gasped.

“Yes,” Morpheus said and smiled.

“I know that you learn Wing attack at level 36… I know that I start with Quick attack! I know that… that… the pokémon that’s walking in at this very moment is called Butterfree, evolves from Metapod, learns Confusion at level 10, Poisonpowder at level 13, Stun spore at level 14, Sleep powder at level 15…”

“Enough, Neo,” said the Butterfree, a butterfly-like creature, just much bigger. “It’s me, Trinity.”

“…is a Bug/Flying type… hey, at least I’m not the only bug around.” I paused. “Are there any Butterfrees that aren’t feminists?”

“Of course,” said Trinity. “I mean, we aren’t even an all-female species.”

“No, I mean females,” I corrected myself.

“Yes,” said Trinity.

“Are they all as good-looking as you?”

Trinity glowed purple again and somehow convinced my brain that I had just been slapped hard across the face and was supposed to be feeling pain.

“Ow,” I said and had to think twice before I remembered that it wouldn’t be very wise to rub my cheek, with my arms in the current shape.

“Watch out,” Trinity said coldly. “We may both be bugs, but I’m the one with psychic powers.”

“Yeah,” I muttered. “And I’m the one with scythes. Hey…” I paused. “How do I use those things?”

“You must be trained,” Morpheus said. “But first of all I need to tell you the whole story. The humans used Dark balls, special pokéballs that turn pokémon evil, to catch legendary pokémon that they then used to catch all pokémon in the world. But because pokémon can break out of their pokéballs, they had to do something to prevent us from doing that while they used us as batteries. So they made the Type Chart for us to be inside and believe that WE are humans and that pokémon is no more than a gameboy game, a bad television show and trading cards… it makes it sound more far-fetched to us when we hear that we actually are pokémon. And of course, they show movies like The Matrix all the time to make it sound far-fetched that our world isn’t real. Very clever of them humans. They even put the legendary pokémon there, as special guards there to make sure we’d keep out of the line. Those guards are the 00bers.”

“Are the 00bers pokémon too?” I asked.

“Yes, that’s what I said.”

“Do you know what pokémon the one called Smith is?”

I don’t know why I asked about him, but I just had the feeling that this Smith guy was more important than the others.

“He’s Mewtwo,” said Morpheus. “Actually the most powerful of them all, which is no wonder since the humans created him.”

“Oh,” I said. “How can we see what pokémon somebody is?”

“That’s what we’ll be going into now. You noticed that we all wore shades while we were inside the Type Chart? It’s the shades that do it. The 00bers also wear those special shades, as you have probably noted too.”

“Hey, wait a minute,” I said because I was starting to suspect something, “what does it look like to someone wearing special shades when I believe I’m moving my fingers inside the Type Chart?”

“Well, if you picked up something, like a ball, your scythe would just touch the ball and then you’d raise it again and the ball goes there too. You never actually moved anything, the Type Chart just makes the objects react as if you had fingers.”

That explained why Smith found my middle finger so funny.

“And am I supposed to get special shades now?” I asked.

“Yes.”

Morpheus picked up the Master ball again and found a disk labeled ‘shades’. Then he absorbed me into the ball, I again felt this weird floating sensation for a second, but then I felt myself reform in a blank room. Suddenly, a shelf appeared and filled with shades of all kinds. Morpheus emerged beside me, and I noticed how he appeared: a red beam of light came out of nowhere and shaped into a human, then the light faded away, revealing Morpheus in human form.

He lowered his shades.

“Ahh, so this is what you look like in human form,” he said. “Anyway, you’re pokémon number 123, so we need to find shades number 123 from the left, and they should fit.”

We walked along the shelf, got confused in the counting at least twice and had to start from the beginning again. When we finally found my shades, I tried putting them on, but they simply didn’t fit. Angrily, I threw them to the nonexistent ground, but the stupid shades wouldn’t break.

“I need to put them on for you,” Morpheus explained, picked them up and then it appeared that he was going to poke my eyes out with them. I automatically screwed them shut, and when I opened them again, Morpheus stood before me in his real form.

I raised my right arm and it was indeed a scythe. I smiled broadly. I was real. And now it was just... getting revenge on that cocky Smith guy for laughing at me.

PancaKe
18th December 2003, 11:39 PM
This is a really funky fic. I swear, I cant remember a bit of the matrix at all, so I wont be able to tell what is going to happen, or when and stuff. ^^ I like the idea of the being pokemon. I'd be a vulpix if I were apokemon, and not just because im a fox. Lol joke.

This is really good so far.

~Mist

mr_pikachu
18th December 2003, 11:44 PM
Ah, so it is finally revealed... so humans make Pokemon think they're humans... it should be interesting to see how Neo handles being put back into the Type Chart - against a Mewtwo. :o

Anyway, this was good. I like the deviation from the normal Matrix plot; very good. And they think they're something they're not, rather than thinking they were simply in a different world. I'm looking forward to seeing how this shapes out. Now, we just have to find an Umbreon-human to battle Smith... ;)

Dragonfree
19th December 2003, 07:17 AM
Well, that's something I like about how I've prepared it. Neo is a Bug type. And remember that the 00bers can bend the rules of the Type Chart, but cannot break them...;) Trinity is a Bug type too, but can't use any Bug-type attacks, so she doesn't count.

On the other hand, Neo is an idiot and Smith has much higher stats.

Next chapter: Morpheus' strange advice from chapter 1 will be explained, and Neo will be trained using the mighty program written by Trinity, Punchbagikarp.:D But just wait until it comes to the Merovingian chapter. That is going to be great.

ralts_mudkip
20th December 2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Dragonfree
But just wait until it comes to the Merovingian chapter. That is going to be great. What??? I thought we were going to meet the Oracle next! :confused:

Dragonfree
20th December 2003, 11:41 AM
No, the Oracle is not next. Next is my version of "learning to jump".;) And the rest of Neo's training, of course. The Merovingian will be much later.

Dragonfree
25th December 2003, 01:03 AM
So, now Neo has to learn how to use those delicate little sticks coming out of his back. In English, it's time for a flying lesson.

The Type Chart
Chapter 4: Flying lesson
--------------
Once we were back, Morpheus picked up another pokéball right away.

“What now?” I asked him curiously.

“You’ve got to learn to fly,” said Morpheus. “You have wings alright, but you’ve never used the muscles that control them.”

“Well, technically not my other ones either, but I can still use them,” I pointed out as Morpheus inserted some disks here and there and pressed buttons like he had never done anything else.

“You’ve never believed you were using them, either,” said Morpheus without looking up. “You never thought they existed.”

I searched mentally around my body trying to find any muscles I didn’t remember having, but without success.

“I can’t figure out how to move them,” I told Morpheus. He turned around.

“That’s exactly what I meant,” he said, and picked up another pokéball. He recalled me into it, and I was transferred to a fake world consisting of giant skyscrapers, one of which I stood on top of, and the street below, which had a lot of cars driving on it. I got dizzy by looking down.

Morpheus emerged beside me, as well as Trinity. Trinity never seemed to change her expression. Well, probably just because she had red, compound eyes without eyelids and her mouth didn’t look very flexible either.

“Well,” Morpheus started as he grabbed my wing-tips, “First off, you need to stretch your wing muscles a bit. You’ve never moved them in your life, after all. And since you can’t move them, I need to stretch them for you.”

I gave a yelp as he, as it seemed from my point of view, twisted my beautiful wings in all directions and stretched them to the sides.

“So,” he said once he was done with that, “now it’s time for you to fly.”

“What?” I questioned. “You still haven’t showed me how to move my wings!”

“I can’t tell you where your own muscles are located,” answered Morpheus calmly. “You need to find out for yourself. And your brain will have the easiest time finding them while you’re falling, as it should give an automatic response to the fact that you’re about to crash into the street below. Well, ‘should’ isn’t the appropriate word. ‘Will’ would be better.”

“Er, o… kay…” I said as I looked down. The ground seemed even farther away than before.

“But just to be completely safe, it’s best that you REALLY feel like you’re in danger,” Morpheus added as he gave me a good pat on the back so I lost my balance.

And down I fell.

I screamed my lungs out (whether I actually had any in the first place or not). And the bad thing was that my brain wasn’t making any big discoveries, except that maybe the Type Chart was a bit more real than I thought. I was starting to get terrible suspicions.

“MORPHEUS!” I yelled. “WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE INSIDE THE TYPE CHART?”

By the time I finished the sentence, I was too far down to hear the answer, if I got one at all. The cars drew nearer…

Morpheus swooped down from the skyscraper and grabbed my wing end. Then he flew back up, a second before I hit the street.

“Sorry,” said Morpheus as we landed on the skyscraper. I lay down there trying to get over the shock. “I forgot something – if you die in here, you can’t be sent back out from the ball, and since you’re dead here already… well, for short, you’d be dead. Now it should work; I guess that was the reason why your brain didn’t react properly to the fall…”

“I’m not going to jump down there again,” I said, just catching my breath.

“You must,” said Morpheus reassuringly. “It’s the only way you can help us.”

“Doing what?” I asked, because on second thought, they hadn’t told me that yet.

“Turning the 00bers to our side. All except Smith, we must defeat him in battle. He’s acting of his own free will, as he was created by humans.”

“How the heck are we going to defeat Mewtwo in battle? 154 base Special attack, are you mad?” I asked loudly.

“The other 00bers can help us,” said Morpheus, grinning. “That’s why we want to get them to join us; as soon as Smith is gone, everything else will be a piece of cake. We’re so much more powerful than the humans.”

“But isn’t he the most powerful of them all?” I asked doubtfully, standing up.

“Well, yes,” said Morpheus. “But when we have many almost as powerful, it should work. And if everything else fails, we have you. The One.”

“Don’t listen to him,” said Trinity. “There have been five pokémon he thought were the One, and Smith or some other 00ber killed them all.”

I swallowed, but tried not to seem scared.

“This time it’s different,” said Morpheus angrily, turning to Trinity as his expression darkened. “He’s the One! A Bug type! What is Mewtwo weak to? Bug, Ghost and Dark. He’s the first one who is any of them. This time it can’t fail!”

“Why isn’t Trinity the One?” I asked. “She’s also a Bug type.”

“Because Morpheus is too convinced that the One has to be male,” Trinity fussed and turned.

“No, it’s because even though she’s a Bug type, she doesn’t learn any Bug type attacks so that won’t do. Butterfrees specialize in psychic powers, just like Smith does, actually.”

I grinned at the little war going on between Morpheus and Trinity, but I didn’t get much time to because suddenly I found myself surrounded by a purple aura, and certainly not obeying the orders I gave them, my legs started walking out of the roof and as I stood there in mid-air (almost fainting from acrophobia), I yelled out:

“TRINITY, STOP IT!!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME!”

“As you wish,” she replied casually and I felt myself starting to fall.

OK, I thought, I have wings, what the heck am I doing, just falling like that?

I imagined sitting by my computer and entering “wing muscles” into the search query box. Google search…

Searched the body for “wing muscles”. Results 1-2 of about 2. Search took 0.18 seconds.

My wings started vibrating upon my order like they had never done anything else. I felt my stiff muscles loosening up. It was wonderful. Just a bit… more… power…

Flap… harder…

I managed to slow myself down and turn a bit for a safe landing on the sidewalk. Now it was just seeing if I could take off.

I flapped my wings slowly. Of course, bugs needed to flap them at incredible speed. But I wasn’t used to being a bug! I couldn’t move my wings as fast as a bug. My wings could move that fast, but I couldn’t tell them to. I just couldn’t believe it…

Believe it? Who could believe we were all video game characters in reality? I just knew it. And I knew I was a bug and my brain could indeed tell my wings to fly.

My wings started vibrating again, but it was easier this time. Slowly, I started feeling light. Just one bit more…

“I CAN FLY!” I yelled as a tickling sensation took over my body. Oh, life is good.

Don't Run With Scizors
25th December 2003, 02:55 PM
Great parody fic, though I would like to note that Butterfree learns Silver Wind, a Bug-type attack move, at level 47. And that Psychic types are also weak to Ghost attacks. ;)

Dragonfree
26th December 2003, 11:42 AM
Meh, who cares, it's not like Butterfree has the Attack to be able to put a scratch into Smith's shades. But Ghost? Man, how could I forget that... *goes to edit*

PancaKe
27th December 2003, 09:05 PM
I like this... :)

Nah seriously, i forgot that Neo was a scyther, I thought he was a charizard for half that chapter, and so by the time the argument between morpheus and trinity broke out i was confused! i'm just so smart!

But I lvoed the way Neo found out how to use his muscles, that is so cool. Google search ^^ how funky.

~Mist

mr_pikachu
30th December 2003, 06:03 PM
lol. "TRINITY, STOP IT!!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

From that to, "Life is good." Ah, what a wonderful time Neo's having nearly getting himself killed. But I still can't wait till the Punchbagikarp chapter. I've got a feeling that one's gonna be GOOD.

And I loved the Google search! :D

Dragonfree
31st December 2003, 09:31 PM
mr_pikachu: Your feeling is exactly right, because I think this chapter is my best one so far. It actually has description. Well, maybe I just feel like that before ten times more effort went into it than the other four chapters put together. You see, I actually calculated EVERYTHING from A to Z about the battle damage exactly like in the games (although I ditched the random number in the damage formula and gave Neo STAB for False swipe because I like to give Scyther STAB for cutting moves). I'm obsessed with precision, you see. It also pretty long, since it's seven pages.

The Type Chart
Chapter 5: Punchbagikarp
--------------
As I landed on top of the skyscraper, Morpheus looked seriously at me.

“Now, Neo, is time for…”

“Wait,” I said, because there was a more important question burning on me. “Was that why you told me to jump out of the window? Because you were sure I would discover my wings and just… fly?”

“Yes. The rules of the Type Chart allow Flying types (and those who have Levitate) to fly, whatever they think they can do or not. Well, since you were no good at flying, you could just have slowed yourself down like you just did. Anyway, you would most likely have survived the fall.”

“Most likely?” I asked in this ridiculous squeaky voice that made me want to bang my head against one of those Ferraris down there. Wait a minute – Ferraris?

“Whoa!” I yelled as I looked down onto the street again. Every single car driving past was something really expensive and fast. Too bad they weren’t real. And I’d never be able to touch them, due to the state of my arms. Curse you, stupid scythes…

“Anyway,” Morpheus decided to continue what he was originally going to say, “it’s time for your training.”

“Training?” I questioned. “Won’t that take ages?”

“No,” Morpheus said with a grin. “Not with… Punchbagikarp.”

“Punchbagikarp?” I asked blankly.

“I programmed it,” Trinity said.

“What is it?” I asked irritated.

“It’s a level 255 Magikarp program,” Morpheus explained. “A level 255 Magikarp that knows Splash four times program, to be exact.”

“Magikarp,” I muttered, searching my brain for information on the word. “Oh, yeah… number 129 by National pokédex, evolves into Gyarados…”

“Yes, we know,” Trinity interrupted. “The point is: level 255 means some experience, even though it’s a Magikarp. And Splash four times means that unless the 160 attacks you have before it can use Struggle won’t do, you’ll beat it and get that experience.”

“Yeah,” I said, feeling confident enough.

“Only problem is, you’re level one,” she commented.

“It still can’t hurt me, can it?” I asked.

“Nope,” said Trinity. “That’s the thing about it: any loser at all can beat it.”

“Are you calling me a loser?” I asked, feeling slightly offended. Not as much as I would have if she weren’t this cute, though.

“Yes,” she said. “Is it bothering you?”

“No,” I said without meaning to say it. Trinity was with her mind tricks again.

“Anyway,” said Morpheus, “before we can recall you into the Punchbag ball, we need to pop out of the Zephyr balls we’re in right now. There’s nobody at the other end to send us out there, you see. So we have to pop out by ourselves. Of course me and Trinity know how to do it, but you need to learn.”

I nodded.

“Well, first you need to concentrate. Imagine that the whole of you is stuck in your eye.”

“Ouch,” I said. My imagination is too powerful for this sort of thing.

“Just imagine you’re all in one little spot, approximately the size of a golf ball,” he sighed. “Then just… burst out. Imagine that you were actually stuck inside a little golf ball and then break it by sort of inflating …”

“No thanks, I’m fat enough already,” came out of my mouth.

“TRINITY!!!!” I yelled. “STOP DOING THAT!”

“Sorry,” she giggled. She really got on my nerves. Actually, she had lost some of her physical attractiveness in my eyes over the last few minutes.

“Anyway,” said Morpheus, “ready?”

Now, this was a lot easier than flying. No need for a Google Search this time. Maybe because I hate golf and it was a pleasure imagining I was breaking golf balls. Really, I don’t get it. Why do people beat up balls that haven’t done anything to them? Same with all those other sports too. At least these trapped me inside them, so I did have a reason to break them.

Once back, Morpheus found a new ball for this. It had a picture of what I could identify as a Magikarp on it. He took two of those and pointed one at me. I felt myself being sucked into it as Morpheus pointed one at himself too. Trinity was apparently not coming with us to train using Punchbagikarp. Or maybe she was just managing the program.

I reformed on some kind of a small battle arena. The floor was brownish-orange, shining like it was newly polished; it still wasn’t slippery. The walls were columnar, brown and had an extremely smooth surface I could see my own reflection in, too.

But what instantly caught my attention about the room was that in the middle of the floor, there was a hole. Above it, in the ceiling (which was made out of the same stuff as the floor), there was another hole. The holes were around a foot in diameter, and some bright blue yet transparent substance flowed like water between the two holes – just upwards. And in the middle of the stream was a Magikarp, staring stupidly into the air. The power of the flow of that energy apparently canceled gravity out exactly, so the Magikarp was just floating there.

Well, my point is, this was stupidly dramatic for a simple training program, especially one called ‘Punchbagikarp’. I looked questioningly at Morpheus, who gazed at the dull-looking fish like the eighth wonder of the world.

“Impressive, isn’t it?” he asked me.

“Impressive… yeah,” I replied. “Way too impressive, if you want my opinion.”

“Shhh, don’t say that,” Morpheus whispered. “This is Trinity’s world, and she can make anything happen in it at all.”

He didn’t really have the need to say that last part; I already had an electric shock from the floor.

“At least – why does it have to hover in mid-air?” I asked quietly, hoping Trinity wouldn’t feel offended by that.

“Oh, you know – if it lay on the ground, it would be a bit hard for many pokémon to strike it,” Morpheus answered. “Plus the floor would be under constant attack, seeing as there would be Flamethrowers all over and stuff – much better to have it like that.”

I just nodded; I doubted it was wise to mention the floor or walls.

I walked slowly up to the energy flow. The flashing patterns formed by the stream weren’t likely to be seizure-inducing; the light was mild like it was fluorescent. I slowly reached forward with my right scythe and moved it carefully into the flow. It was pretty weird; it didn’t feel like anything more than normal air, and I certainly didn’t feel any power drawing my scythe upwards. I took it out again.

“What now?” I asked, turning around and looking at Morpheus.

“Attack it,” he simply said. “With Quick attack.”

Quick attack. For some reason, although I had never performed the attack before, I knew exactly how to do it. I walked a few steps back, my wings started buzzing and then I flew forward at top speed and tackled the Magikarp in mid-air. I went right through the energy flow, but the Magikarp, despite having been tackled hard enough to smash into the wall, was somehow left in the middle of the stream.

“Karp?” it said when it finally noticed it had been attacked. It helplessly splashed around a bit, but nothing happened at all. I was getting confident.

I did it again, harder this time. Oddly enough, it was fun to attack that little creature. The adrenaline got me into a natural euphoria as I enjoyed hurting the nonexistent fish as much as I could. I have no idea how long I went on; Morpheus just stood there by the wall looking pleased.

In the end, I was getting exhausted. The Magikarp didn’t appear very hurt at all, but taking the levels into consideration, that was no wonder.

“What can I do now?” I asked. “I don’t have the energy to use Quick attack again.”

“Leer,” he simply said. “It will also make the Magikarp more easily hurt, so you’ll benefit from it.”

Leer. I glared evilly at the Magikarp, which seemed frightened. I went on for a bit of time, but then Morpheus interrupted.

“That’s enough, Neo. It won’t get any weaker than this.”

Well, yeah, he was probably right. The Magikarp was at least shaking like a mouse in the claws of a cat, waiting to be eaten.

“Here,” Morpheus said as he threw a spray bottle to me. I somehow managed to grab it with my scythes without cutting a hole on it, and read from it.

“ELIXER.” I looked at Morpheus. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

“Spray it on yourself,” he answered. “It will give you energy.”

Doubtfully, I sprayed a bit of it into my face, but the effects were incredible. It smelled extremely fresh and natural, like 100% pure ice-cold water, and was just so replenishing that I immediately sprayed it over the rest of my weary body. My stiff muscles loosened up instantly.

“Man, that was good,” I breathed as I stretched and put the bottle on the ground. “I’m ready for more!”

I used Quick attack again, and the Magikarp did seem a lot more hurt from that than before. Likewise, it was more enjoyable. It was weird to enjoy hurting somebody this much, but… well, enjoyable.

I did it again and again, and this time each time I attacked I noticed the Magikarp getting weaker. I needed the Elixer again and again, but the stupid thing just wouldn’t faint.

“Uh oh,” Morpheus said. “Magikarp’s run out of Power Points… NO, NEO! DON’T ATTACK IT!”

I learned what that meant the hard way, because when I was about to hit the Magikarp, it hit me back. It looked weak from the outside, but all I know was that I got the biggest blow in history and was smashed head-first into the wall. Then I lost consciousness.

“Ow… that… hurt…” I groaned when the room was fading back into focus. I saw Morpheus standing over me holding a spray similar to the Elixer, but it said REVIVE.

“You truly are the One, Neo,” he muttered.

“Why?” I asked, my body aching.

“You’re still alive.”

I fainted again.

For the second time when I regained consciousness, Morpheus explained to me that the total damage of the Magikarp’s Struggle had been 972 but my total HP had only been 12, meaning that 960 damage after I fainted should have killed me and the only possible reason why I survived must have been that I was the One. I wasn’t sure I believed him and I didn’t understand most of his mathematical explanations, but at least I was still living. Only problem was, I was clearly not in the state to keep battling.

“You have to go out of your ball and then go right in again,” Morpheus said. “I will use an Elixer on the Magikarp so it will be capable of using Splash again, then you should be fine. When you go out of your ball, it will stop aching, and it won’t start again once you’re back in.

I concentrated on the golf ball again and as I got back to… erm, wherever that was, anyway, my pain was gone.

“What a loser,” Trinity muttered, but I ignored it since she would just change my answer into ‘Yes, I’m a total loser’ or something. However, I had a hard time picking up the Punchbag ball. I managed to in the end by picking it up in my mouth. Stupid, stupid scythes.

Once back into Punchbagikarp, I immediately started attacking the Magikarp for revenge. Morpheus already ‘refreshed’ it with the Elixer and now it could only use Splash again. I only needed a few Elixers before I dealt it the final blow, the stupid-looking fish eyes went blank and it stopped moving at all. I felt my power greatly increase; the phrase ‘Focus energy’ got a special meaning and overall I simply felt much stronger.

“Great;” said Morpheus and used a spray called MAX REVIVE on the Magikarp. “One more experience point would get you to level nine now, but that can’t be helped. After beating the Magikarp once again, you’ll be level 11. Then 12, then 14…”

But I was already charging for an attack. I instantly felt how each individual strike was much more powerful than before.

“Neo!” Morpheus called. “Use Leer and Focus energy, it will help you beat it faster!”

I stopped and glared at the Magikarp to intimidate it like before. After I felt the Magikarp was getting nervous enough, I stopped it and thought ‘Focus energy’. It instantly rang a bell. I concentrated hard to focus my power. For some reason that caused me to shiver, but I felt a lot more powerful afterwards. Time to beat the Punchbag better…

I certainly hit harder and better after this. It took nowhere near as long to beat the Magikarp this time. We went on and on for hours, and I loved every moment.

“Level eighteen!” Morpheus finally announced. “Now you know False swipe.”

False swipe. Yup, sounded familiar, in the same way as the other attacks. I walked up to the energy flow and raised my scythe, but something held me back.

“Can it… like, feel pain?”

“Yes,” Morpheus answered. I suddenly felt like a murderer.

“But…” I hesitated. “Why?”

“Because you will be facing things that can feel pain, you can’t be held back by the thought that you’re causing pain once you’re put up against an 00ber. You have to get used to it.”

“It’s not… real, is it? I mean, it isn’t a real pokémon you put here to…”

“Of course not!” said Morpheus offended. “What do you think we are? Of course it’s a program. It’s just one that can feel pain.”

Just to be sure, I pushed my shades down. It was still a Magikarp, while Morpheus now appeared in human form. I pushed them back in their proper place and swallowed hard, but I still couldn’t get myself to do it.

“False swipe it, you idiot!” Morpheus hissed.

I was just too afraid that the False swipe wouldn’t be false at all, but I apparently just underestimated my precision, because I accurately swung my scythe at the exact right angle. My confidence returned and (since I was counting), I did it thirty-seven times. The Magikarp was on the edge of fainting.

“False swipe can never beat the opponent, Neo, so you need to use Quick attack for that,” Morpheus commented. I nodded and moved a few steps backwards to get the proper charge for a Quick attack.

Just as I flew forward, however, the Magikarp started glowing bright white. It somehow grew at incredible speed and managed to inflate into a giant sea monster I recognized as a Gyarados.

“HOLY MOLY!” I yelled when I called up its stats into my brain, but I couldn’t stop myself. The Gyarados was charging up a Hyper beam in its mouth…

“Neo, don’t slow down!” Morpheus shouted. “If you strike first…”

But I already struck.

The Gyarados roared terribly as I hit it. I hurried back to Morpheus so it wouldn’t fall on top of me, because it certainly was falling. It collapsed with a lot of noise, and lay there.

Very carefully, I walked forward and touched it. At that very moment, I gained more experience than ever before. Actually, I think I almost had an overdose of power. At least, I got a bit dizzy and had to lay down for a while.

“Congratulations,” Morpheus just said. “You’re level 24 now, if my calculations are correct.”

“Trinity,” I just said. Then I stood up. “TRINITY! DID YOU EVOLVE THAT FREAKING MAGIKARP? ARE YOU MAD?”

“Sorry,” came an overwhelming voice out of thin air that echoed around the walls. “I just made it grow a level… eh, it was an accident…”

She snickered a bit.

“But this,” said Morpheus and patted my back, “is definitely the proof that you are indeed the One.”

I just rolled my eyes.

PancaKe
1st January 2004, 02:17 AM
^^ I enjoyed that. Trinity seems to enjoy hurting Neo, I cant remember if that was in the movie or not. Was it? And the Neo in the fic seems much much more real than the cardboard one in the movie. The Magikarp was just funny. Punchbagikarp! lol!

God bless

~Mist

HedgeCat
1st January 2004, 03:05 AM
AWESOME chapter, dragonfree! Punchbagikarp was awesome! Well, I gues it's PunchBagados now, since Pokemon can't devovle. Then again, Trinity can do anything in that program, can't he? SO, she could devovle it?

Sooo, Neo is at level 24. He grew 6 levels for beating the Gyarados? WHat levels are Morpheus and Trinity at?

Dragonfree
1st January 2004, 09:08 AM
You know, I calculated the whole thing, including the experience Neo needs for each level, the experience you'd get for a level 255 Magikarp, and the experience you'd get for a level 256 Gyarados. And of course, I calculated all the battle damage and everything... I'll attach the text file I did all the calcluations in, just for fun.;)

And no, Trinity didn't enjoy hurting Neo in the movie, she merely just didn't believe he was the One for the first half of it. In the real movie, they love each other, but in The Type Chart, they hate each other...:rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Charles Legend
1st January 2004, 04:16 PM
hey this looks good so far Dragonfree, but a few things bug me.

If humans made Pokémon think they are humans when lets say like when Trinity was born was it like the nine mouths that it takes a humane fetus to develop into a baby, but in side an Egg?

also how dose Evolution work in the type chart? is it like when the nine month jettison was simply nine months in an egg an when they are born they are really hatching from their Egg, in ti their lowest form, Example Trinity was born she was a Caterpie, but thought she was a human infant, then when she tuned 16 she became a Metapod then a butterfree on her 18th birthday. or is my theory completely wrong?

~Ryu :confused:

Dragonfree
1st January 2004, 07:45 PM
Remember, each individual is held in their own pokéball. The mothers aren't actually giving birth. Everything is an illusion, so the day a new pokémon hatches (of course they're all test tube babies), they find one of the mothers who believe they're about to give birth and make that pokémon believe it's that exact baby. And then it just goes on... who knows what everyone's REAL mother and father are. This also means that your "mother" doesn't neccessarily have to be the same pokémon as you are.

As for evolution, the pokémon don't evolve at all while they're inside The Type Chart, since they don't gain any experience. So when Trinity was freed from The Type Chart, she was still a Caterpie and level one (like Neo and everyone; I think eggs should hatch at level one, not five). Once she was trained to level seven, she evolved into Metapod, then Butterfree. It's as simple as that. Or is that complicated?

Potato Dude
2nd January 2004, 02:00 PM
Punchbagkarp is probably the greatest fanchar of all time, just above the legendary Mewonethousandfiftytwoandahalf...is Neo going to evolve at some point?

Charles Legend
5th January 2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfree
Remember, each individual is held in their own pokéball. The mothers aren't actually giving birth. Everything is an illusion, so the day a new pokémon hatches (of course they're all test tube babies), they find one of the mothers who believe they're about to give birth and make that pokémon believe it's that exact baby. And then it just goes on... who knows what everyone's REAL mother and father are. This also means that your "mother" doesn't neccessarily have to be the same pokémon as you are.

As for evolution, the pokémon don't evolve at all while they're inside The Type Chart, since they don't gain any experience. So when Trinity was freed from The Type Chart, she was still a Caterpie and level one (like Neo and everyone; I think eggs should hatch at level one, not five). Once she was trained to level seven, she evolved into Metapod, then Butterfree. It's as simple as that. Or is that complicated? Not at all Dragonfree thaks for Explaing it to me and to any one ewlse that was wondering the same thing.

~Ryu

mr_pikachu
7th January 2004, 12:07 AM
Heh, that was good stuff. Trinity really seems to have it in for Neo, while Morpheus truly believes that Neo is "the One". This was one of, if not the best chapter yet. Way to go! Keep up the good work, and I'll be reading! :wave:

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
7th January 2004, 01:48 PM
Wow, I love this FanFiction, keep it up!!!

Dragonfree
7th January 2004, 01:52 PM
A little chapter six sneak peek!

Does Trinity maybe actually care a tiny bit for Neo?

Suddenly, everything started to shake, like in an earthquake.

“This is no good!” Trinity’s overwhelming voice yelled. “I forgot that the number 256 doesn’t exist in the leveling system! It’s in hex!”

“What does that have to do with anything?” I called.

“WHEN I MADE THE MAGIKARP GROW A LEVEL, I ACCIDENTALLY PUT A GLITCH IN THE PROGRAM!” Trinity roared. “YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET OUT BEFORE THE PROGRAM CRASHES!”

There's no way not to make fun of that stupid slogan, right?

“G.O.T.T.A., C.A.T.C.H., E.M. and A.L.L. That sounds strangely familiar,” I said. “But I have no idea why.”

The actual "happening" thing in this chapter is a secret.;)

Chris 2.1
11th January 2004, 09:30 AM
Very nice! I have returned, Dragonfree. I can't stay away from here! Anyway, I agree that Trinity has a thingy for Neo. Maybe someone could lock them in a broom cupboard and wait for Snuh-Snuh to happen? (Futurama fans get my drift ;))

I like Scyther's personality. Very.........suiting, methinks. Keep the work up, my friend, and I'll hopefully see you soon! (lips sealed!)

Dragonfree
11th January 2004, 11:52 AM
*mouth falls open*

CHRIS?!

Man, you're a wonderful person... now stay, won't you? At least make a new fic to please your fans, right?

Anyway, chapter six is still in the makings. Stay tuned.

Dragonfree
13th January 2004, 03:51 PM
Whee, full chapter six. It has been changed a teeny bit from the preview.

The Type Chart
Chapter 6: The Glitch
--------------
Suddenly, everything started to shake, like in an earthquake.

“This is no good!” Trinity’s overwhelming voice yelled. “I forgot that the number 256 doesn’t exist in the leveling system! It’s in hex!”

“What does that have to do with anything?” I called.

“WHEN I MADE THE MAGIKARP GROW A LEVEL, I ACCIDENTALLY PUT A GLITCH IN THE PROGRAM!” Trinity roared. “YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET OUT BEFORE THE PROGRAM CRASHES!”

Morpheus already disappeared before my eyes. Golf balls, golf balls…

The ceiling was starting to crash into the floor. I disappeared just in time before it would have hit my head.

“It will be OK, won’t it?” I asked once I was safely out of Punchbagikarp, directing my question at Trinity.

“No,” Trinity said. “But I think I have a backup copy somewhere. Whatever, a Punchbagyarados wouldn’t have worked, anyway…”

“Where is the backup?” I asked.

“I don’t know!” Trinity snapped. “I need to search for it!”

“Whatever,” Morpheus said. “Come here, Neo, I’ll show you your future home.”

He picked up a pokéball.

“This,” he said, “is a Luxury ball.”

He recalled me into it and I found myself in the room of my dreams – a sofa, a big pile of pepperoni pizzas, and a perfect copy of my old computer on a table. Not the same, but still.

I threw myself on the sofa and somehow my computer just levitated into the air and stopped at the exact place where I wouldn’t have to move to see the screen perfectly. The keyboard and mouse were just where it would be most comfortable for my hands – if I had them. I pushed my shades off. My lovely fingers were back. I stretched them out, then grabbed the mouse and turned my computer on.

Way too soon, I was pulled out of the perfect world and into that whatever-it-was real world thingy.

“What is this place, anyway?” I asked.

“This is the C.A.T.C.H.,” Morpheus answered.

“What does that stand for?”

“Chief Anti-Type Chart Headquarters,” he replied. “There’s also the G.O.T.T.A., Grand Organization for a Timely Traitor Attack (traitors in this case meaning the humans, of course), T.H.E.M., The Human Encroachment Movement, and A.L.L., the Alliance of Life & Liberty.”

“G.O.T.T.A., C.A.T.C.H., T.H.E.M. and A.L.L. That sounds strangely familiar,” I said. “But I have no idea why.”

“Neither do I,” said Morpheus. “That is, I find it familiar too, but I don’t know why either.”

“Yeah. Why did you call me out of the ball? I was having such a great time!”

Morpheus grinned.

“It’s time to see the Glitch.”

He wouldn’t give anything out about what the hell the “Glitch” was supposed to be. We just went into The Type Chart, walked around the streets for what seemed like forever and I played at walking with my shades off (I finally got myself to remember that The Type Chart assumed I had fingers whether I had my shades on or not, so I wouldn’t be cutting into my head no matter what I did), finding a beautiful woman and then putting my shades back on to see what pokémon they were. One really sexy woman in a red dress turned out to be an Exploud. Eurgh! Well, I probably looked pretty crazy putting my shades on and off all the time, but not ugly, at least. After all, I happened to bear a striking resemblance to Keanu Reeves in human form. And that Scyther look was kind of cool too, after all.

Finally, he told me to go into some dusty street that looked like I was the first person to walk on it since it was made. I just noticed that everything there was kinda greenish. We walked along the street until we came to a small staircase and a door at the end. We went through the door, and suddenly we were inside the weirdest place I’ve ever been too. Stray halves of buildings were all around, and when I walked one step, everything changed and a wall suddenly separated me from Morpheus.

“Help!” I shouted. “What the hell is this place?”

“It’s Glitch City,” Morpheus replied.

“Whoa…” I muttered, until I realized I was trapped there. There were walls on every side.

Hesitating, I walked another step in a random direction. Now I could walk on.

“Go and find the Glitch,” Morpheus just said. “Don’t worry about me.”

I walked one more step, but since everything changed, I banged right into a door. I quickly opened it, making sure not to take a step, and to my great relief, the room inside seemed normal. I jumped through the door as quickly as I could to avoid the door turning into a wall or something mid-way through.

To my disappointment, the room was apparently not at all normal. In the middle of it, there was some kind of a block of glitchyness.

“I’m the Glitch,” it said. “Did you wish to speak with me?”

“You’re the Glitch?” I questioned. “Wow, your name truly fits you.”

He, she or it said disappointedly: “Stop making fun of me! I’m a Missingno., OK?”

I snickered.

“I know more than you ever will! I’m a glitch in the program, not a harmful one like ‘Mblock, just one that messes up the Hall of Fame, which is actually the future meaning that I can make prophecies. Anyway, what was it you wanted to ask?”

“Ask? I was never told what I was supposed to do with you.”

A Kadabra suddenly jumped between us and interrupted our conversation. He pointed a silvery spoon at my face.

“You shall fight or die in shame otherwise, ready to rot in hell to the end of eternity!” he bellowed.

“Die?” I asked and raised my eyebrows. “How are you going to kill me? Stab me with that spoon?”

“THERE IS NO SPOON!” the Kadabra screeched. “There is only power, and those too weak to seek it!”

“Excuse me?” I replied hotly. “Are you saying I’m too weak to seek the power? And I’ve been beating up a level 255 Magikarp all day! And one level 256 Gyarados that glitched the program!”

“FOOLISH MORTAL!” the Kadabra snapped and poked me in the eye with his spoon. And there sure as hell was a spoon, judging by how much that hurt.

“You’re satanic!” I yelled. “You’re a satanic magic word that corrupts the minds of innocent kids…”

I didn’t get any farther because the Kadabra stuffed the spoon down my throat, roaring “NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE SPOON!”

I managed to spit it out before suffocating. “Are you mad?” I coughed. “You could’ve killed me with that thing!”

“Am I mad?”

The Kadabra broke into fits of laughter.

“MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Right,” I said awkwardly.

“I SHALL DOMINATE OVER THE EARTH! MWAHAHAHAHAH!”

“Oh, forget about him,” said the Glitch and somehow, even without having arms, held out two water guns and squirted at the Kadabra, so he rolled out of the room and through a door.

“So. I know what your question is,” the Glitch said when the evil laugh faded away.

“Why don’t you tell me the answer, then?” I said, still a bit snappy after that stupid Kadabra.

“You must find out the question first.”

“OK…” I thought a bit. “What the heck was that Kadabra?”

“He is nuts,” the Glitch said quietly. “Totally and utterly insane. There’s no hope for him.”

“How sad,” I said without feeling sad at all.

“It’s not long since he poured ketchup all over himself and tried to take over the world at a birthday party.”

Thank God I got rid of him.

“Anyway, there is another question.”

“What am I doing here?” was the first thing I could think of.

“You’re asking me questions! Ask the OTHER question, damn it!” the Glitch said impatiently.

“Am I that One person Morpheus goes on about?”

“Yes. Want proof? Look at your name. Neo is an anagram of One. But you look like a pretty lousy one. Usually he at least picks strong pokémon…”

My face went a bit less green.

“So, I’m lousy, am I?” I asked loudly.

“Yes,” said the Glitch simply. “Usually he doesn’t bring bugs, at least.”

“You have some nerve,” I said angrily.

“What do you think you can do versus me?” the Glitch laughed. “I’m a Missingno. I’m capable of flipping you!”

Suddenly I felt a weird sensation as my left arm turned into my right one. She changed it back to my great relief.

“Anyway, you should leave now, because Smith is attacking Morpheus at this very moment.”

“What?” I shouted and quickly looked at the door.

“Go now and save him. Or you can be a very lousy One. You have to make that choice.”

I gritted my teeth and then darted towards the door.

(A/N: I take no credit for that insane Kadabra. He was made by my best internet friend Dannichu and has been very popular to put in stories since way back when he announced that he was Omelette, the Cheese Danish in Fun in Cyberspace.)

Skyelugia
13th January 2004, 07:50 PM
Man, you really surprised me by using the Glitch as the Oracle! I thought for sure you were going to keep that person as the Oracle, and use a Jynx or something. Very nice spin on the Matrix, though. I would love for you to try the other two movies as well.
[Note: I mistakenly thought that the glitch in Punchbagikarp and the Type Chart were the same. It would be easier to call the first one a bug, instead of having to distinguish them by the capitalization of the first letter.]

mr_pikachu
13th January 2004, 07:51 PM
That... was... FREAKY...

All in all, though, I was a tad disappointed. There didn't seem to be much besides the preview and the insane Kadabra. Though the Kadabra was pretty funny. :D If I were you, I would've gone ahead and shown Neo at least escaping Glitch City. That chapter was very short, after all. It seemed more like a commercial than an episode, if you get my drift. ;)

Anyway, I'll still look forward to the next chapter, even though this one was mostly gimmicky. See you then! :wave:

P.S. Love the Luxury Ball! ^_^

Dragonfree
14th January 2004, 12:48 PM
He IS going to escape from Glitch city. Just not until the next chapter.;)

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2004, 01:23 PM
Hey! I've just caught up with this fic, and I think it's the most original movie-based story I've seen! :D Keep it up!

As for Trinity... Why does she have to be so cruel? :rolleyes: It would be nice to know more about her, maybe find out what leads her to act the way she does.

Aurora
13th April 2004, 11:45 PM
New Reader... :lol: Love this fic.

Funny and keeping to the vague story enough without becoming a copy...

The kadabra worked well... lol... Spoon Boy Spoof or something else?

Trinity is funny, but i think more background, or justification for her actions... Still... Working well

*giant grin*

Looking forward to the next chapter...

PancaKe
14th April 2004, 12:13 AM
I LOVE KADABRA!!! How funky is he!! Such a lost one!!

Dude, gotta put him in like, one of the final scenes just for a laugh!!!!!

And the glitch and glitch city and the whole oracle thing was very well done. Extremley well. Most movie fics suck. I've only seen two pokemon movie fics that have blown my mind. One was a Lion King II thing with Ash and misty and the humans, and this one.

This is such an exellent achivement for you dude. Good work!!!! :D

~Mist

Dragonfree
21st April 2004, 04:03 PM
I searched for ages down old pages, only to realize that it was up here. >_<

Anyway, I finished chapter 7, after such a long wait. Thanks for the comments. :)

The Type Chart
Chapter 7: Escape from Glitch City™ (© 2004, Mewtwo Smith. All rights reserved.)
--------------
Of course, I banged right into a wall. What else could you expect?

I groaned and rubbed my head, observing the concrete wall in front of me. I looked up. What an idiot I could be. I could fly. There was no need to go through the ever-changing maze.

I leapt up and despite not feeling my wings moving (which then again technically weren’t there), I hovered in mid-air above the walls. I saw a light purple shape near Morpheus’ orange Charizard figure, and swooped down to that exact place. I saw the city and walls change rapidly everywhere below me, but the two of them were still at the same place. I landed right next to Morpheus to make sure a wall wouldn’t just appear and separate us as soon as I landed. Unfortunately, there was no wall between Smith and us.

“So,” said Smith’s telepathic voice, which sounded a lot more unnerving than his human voice, “the One’s here to save the day.”

He laughed softly.

“But do you realize what this city is?”

I didn’t answer.

“It’s mine,” he said and cracked up in a laugh. “My own! My precious!”

“You’re in the wrong film here,” I just said. He stopped laughing and looked at me again.

“What does that change? Glitch city is copyright to me. I made it. I own it. And I can make whatever I want happen in it!”

His evil laugh echoed off the ever-changing walls as a four walls covered with graffiti surrounded me. The one in Smith’s direction had a window of glass so I could still see his purplish-white catlike face.

“You can’t beat me!”

I noticed that his eyes flashed red as he shouted that triumphantly.

“Morpheus!” I yelled, but got no answer.

“Mewhahahaha!” Smith laughed. “I’ve hypnotized him, and he’s going to tell me the secret code to get into the Chief Anti-Type Chart Headquarter database!”

“The code,” Morpheus murmured, clearly not self-aware, “the sentence is… wee old list in an eye-poking word…”

“Really?” Smith said eagerly. He completely forgot about me, brought a laptop out of nowhere and started typing on it, presumably trying to hack into that database.

“NO!” I screamed, but Smith just smirked at me and kept typing. After I heard a few error-announcing beeps from the laptop, Smith tossed it to the ground and hissed at Morpheus:

“You idiot! Those were the wrong words! Give me the correct ones!”

“Wire adds life to a pocket-size void,” Morpheus announced dramatically. Smith tried that too (after repairing the laptop by wrapping it in a purple aura for a second), but apparently it didn’t work either.

“Wheel lives in a poke-around Ford,” said Morpheus decisively, but Smith was getting tired of him, and being convinced that Morpheus was just making fun of him, he decided to take his anger out by taking out two guns; one of them was a small, bright pink water gun out of which he squirted at Morpheus’ tail flame, but the other one was a giant flamethrower he used to attempt to roast me. Luckily, he didn’t bother to remove the walls first, so I was unharmed.

Smith made the guns disappear by snapping his fingers, and then pointed at Morpheus. He closed his eyes in concentration as an eerie shade of blue surrounded his hand and then shot towards Morpheus’ head. It circled him for a few seconds; he got some sort of a seizure and then went still again.

“So,” Smith then said, again pointing his words to me, “is it fun being the One?”

“Fun?” I asked. “Um…”

“Seeing as you’re the One,” Smith interrupted, “we must battle. It is our destiny.”

“Destiny? This is starting to sound cliché,” I said.

“Oh, who gives a damn about that,” said Smith. “I’m going to battle you right now.”

The walls around me disappeared, and I found myself glowing deep purple and hovering into the air.

“So easy,” Smith muttered, mocking a yawn as he moved his fingers together and I couldn’t breathe.

“Let… me… down,” I choked.

“No,” said Smith and chuckled evilly, throwing his hand to the side. He apparently turned the walls off, as they stayed where they were as I was flung telepathically into a concrete wall that grew conveniently just where I was being sent flying to.

“Ow,” I muttered, sliding down the wall and landing on the ground, unable to move. I suddenly thought of something: I could just go out of the Type Chart…

I thought of golf balls and was starting to flicker when Smith noticed what I was doing and broke into my mind.

“No, sir, you’re not going anywhere,” Smith overwhelming echoing voice sounded deep inside my brain. He forced my legs to stand up, aching, and face him. I could see Morpheus’ unconscious figure behind him.

Unconscious?

His shades were half off as he lay limp on his belly, but his eyes were open and he was ready to move.

He winked, and I turned back to Smith’s face.

“You will never win,” I snarled as Morpheus leapt up and spat a huge fireball at Smith’s tail. I grabbed the opportunity and broke out of the Type Chart, reforming in the C.A.T.C.H. Trinity sat in front of the computers with a pizza and a bottle of coke. She barely glanced at me before taking a big bite with lots of cheese. I had no idea how she got the pizza. But what I was more concerned about was that Morpheus hadn’t followed.

“Darn it!” I hissed and went back into the Pokéball, somehow reforming right in front of Smith, who was levitating Morpheus into the air. This broke his eye contact and Morpheus just managed to pull himself up before crashing.

“Do you think I can’t handle both of you?” Smith snapped. “But I think I’d rather want to meet you, Neo, alone. After all, this isn’t fair. You can’t use your scythes inside the Type Chart. Therefore… I made a special Pokéball for you to go inside timely at ten o’clock tonight and meet me in a real battle. A special hack by me that uses your real body, not the human one.”

He handed me a Pokéball that was light lavender at the bottom and deep purple on the top, just like his skin. Two eyes, exactly like his own, were engraved in it, and there was a white ‘S’ on the top of the sphere.

I looked him in the eyes; he smiled evilly and said “See you then.”

His shape flickered and he teleported away.

PancaKe
22nd April 2004, 12:01 AM
Personally, I cant remember much about the matrix, or whether this was in there or not. I guess thats what makes it so cool. Because its new to me, yet its not. :D I'm so lost.

Um, chapter was pretty cool. I like the whole idea of the wanting password. That was funny. I miss Kadabra!!! :( He is coolies!!!
Good stuff.

**PancaKe||

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2004, 11:14 AM
Nice chapter! It's good to see you're still writing this fic. :D

Dragonfree
14th May 2004, 06:58 PM
PancaKe: I just might give Kadabra another cameo sometime in part two (The Type Chart Redesigned). We'll see. Smith was trying to break into Morpheus' head in the movie, but obviously not by using a Psychic attack.

Lady Vulpix: Of course I'm still writing it, I always keep writing. Thanks!

Anyway, it's time for chapter eight now... it has some violence in it, and is creepily serious for this fic. You just have to wait until the Merovingian chapter, that's completely whacko...

The Type Chart
Chapter 8: Neo versus Smith (violence)
--------------
(A/N: This chapter is the first of many that contain third person scenes. They are written in italics, and take place at the coast of Cinnabar Island, where the Glitch watches Neo in the reflection in the ocean.)

I sat in my Luxury ball, staring blankly at the floor. Nervous.

I had trained all day since Smith’s challenge, and was now far stronger – but certainly nowhere near strong enough. Not for the mighty Mewtwo…

I heard a little buzzing sound and looked up. It was Trinity appearing in my ball. She sat down on the bed beside me and didn’t say anything.

Then, she suddenly looked away and started talking.

“Look, Neo – you may not have gotten that impression, but – I do care about you.”

“Now, that’s news,” I said gloomily.

“I…” Trinity started, but then trailed off. Finally, she continued:

“The Glitch told me… I would fall in love with the One.”

The Glitch watched, hovering above the seas of Cinnabar Island. She rubbed her nonexistent hands together while a few of the glitchy pixels in what one could call her face stretched a bit, like she was smiling.

“Ah, the joy of creating love with made-up prophecies.”

“I just… I – I think I went into some kind of a defense against you, trying to prove to myself that I wasn’t bound by my destiny… but then I realized that I do love you.”

“Really?” I asked wide-eyed, having completely forgotten about the upcoming battle.

“And…” she continued, “I’d like you to have this.”

She took out a little black belt-like thing and fastened it around my head.

“Don’t ask, it will only make things worse,” she said, disappearing. I looked at the clock on my wall. It was ten o’clock.

I went out of my Luxury ball and slowly walked towards the table where I had placed Smith’s Pokéball. Morpheus and Trinity just stared silently at me. I picked up the ball.

“Good luck,” Trinity muttered as I was drawn into the sphere.

I materialized on what appeared to be a dodgy alleyway without an exit. Nobody was there except for an Alakazam sleeping in the corner. I turned around.

“Looking for something?”

In place of the Alakazam, Smith now stood, and glared at me with that evil, overly confident glare.

“So,” he said, circling me slowly, “ready to die?”

He suddenly picked me up with psychic powers and flung me into the wall. I felt like my skull had turned to powder inside my head, but I still wasn’t knocked out.

“You’re so pathetic,” he said, shaking his head. “You made a big mistake by taking my challenge…”

He threw me into the opposite wall, even harder. I couldn’t help being very surprised that I was still conscious, and actually still focused, I wasn’t going cloudy or anything.

Smith noticed it too. He angrily made me fly between the walls quite a few times; I had never felt such pain in my life, but I didn’t even faint…

He dropped me to the ground, and I was limp. I couldn’t move, I ached all over, but my mind was perfectly fine. Smith smiled, looking at me.

“You’ve got a thick skull, my dear Neo. But this is the end.”

I realized that very well, although I was busy feeling sorry for myself at that moment.

“Now, how should I kill you?”

I don’t know why he asked, surely he didn’t expect me to give him an idea.

“Ah, well, I’m feeling inoriginal – don’t worry, I promise this will be the last time.”

He surrounded me with a purple aura again, picked me up and made me crash into the wall with terrible force. Then he pressed me more against the wall and I felt like a car was driving over me. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t…

I dropped down to the floor again and looked at Smith. Oddly enough, I was still fine. On the edge of being dead, but still alive…

Smith looked madly at me. “Fine, then!” he snarled. “I won’t do that again – instead, I’ll do this!”

He raised both of his hands and his figure got shrouded in shadow as a large bonfire flared up behind him. He pointed at me and the flames shot towards my face. This time I did manage to scream; it stung terribly, so hot it seemed cold…

But I was still alive.

He did it again. And again. And again. I was starting to get used to the heat, and since my condition wasn’t capable of getting any worse, I stopped feeling it at all.

“Just once more,” he muttered in a disturbing, shaky tone of extreme anger as he powered up a fireball between his hands and threw it at me with those little muscles he had. I wasn’t very bothered at all since I barely felt it.

“Stupid prophecy!” Smith spat as a lightning struck me. I doubt he expected any more of it than it did; it electrocuted me almost to death. Then again, I was already almost dead and more than that.

“This has got to do it!” he hissed annoyed, shooting a beam of ice crystals at me, temporarily trapping me inside a solid block of ice. I stared painfully through the clear block, and got my message very well across: I had no idea what was happening. I wanted it to end. Soon.

The Glitch stared at the reflection in the water, breathing hard and biting her nails, although she didn’t have any. She also saw Trinity and Morpheus. Morpheus sat by the computer screen and watched, sweating; Trinity just sat there, wings hanging limply down her back.

Soon, Smith just had enough.

“Oh, to hell with that!” he snapped as a handgun appeared in his hand. He walked quickly over to me lying there, melted the ice with a quick Flame wheel attack, leant down and pointed the gun at my head. I prepared myself for my death; well, at least I had tried. Trinity and Morpheus would have to deal with Smith alone from now on…

“Hey, what’s that…?” Smith suddenly said, observing Trinity’s headband. He then grabbed it with his fingers and ripped it forcefully off so that it tore in two.

Trinity, who took a glance at the computer screen every now and then, dropped her head in respect for her so very same-as-dead lover.

“A Focus band!” he bellowed. “I was expecting a fair battle from you!”

He threw the remains of the Focus band away. I was more concerned about it being Trinity’s gift than what had kept me alive through all this. He leant down, looked me in the eyes, pointed the gun at my head again and said in a low whisper: “Survive this!”

The bullet jerked into my head.

Morpheus stared blankly at the screen. “No… that can’t be…” he muttered. Trinity was behind him, watching over his shoulder, silently.

Then she suddenly walked over to the table, picked up Smith’s ball and threw it onto the floor.

I was located in some kind of a swirl. There was a bright white light at the end of it. Marveling its beauty, I slowly walked towards it, but then I suddenly was dragged away…

I appeared in front of Trinity. She held Smith’s Pokéball and stared blankly at it. Then she threw it into the corner.

“Damn you, Smith!” she shouted loudly.

Morpheus came over to her, grabbed her shoulders and said “Well… guess anybody can be wrong.”

“But he had to be the One! I fell in love with him!” Trinity shouted.

“Hey, I’m right here,” I said carefully.

“Smith cheated, anyway,” said Morpheus bitterly. “At least Focus bands are legal items for battles. Getting a gun and shooting your opponent to death is just low.”

I was getting weird suspicions. I walked up to Trinity and waved my scythe in front of her eyes. Then I suddenly noticed that I didn’t see myself.

I was a ghost… merely a trapped soul, alone in some stupid real world, and worst of all, insubstantial. Unable to type on the computer.

“ARRRGH! I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN!” I screamed, although not making any sound, and attempted to bang my head against the wall. Unfortunately, I just went through it.

But Trinity suddenly looked up. She looked where I was… at me. Then I realized it. Of course, she had psychic powers. She felt my presence when I screamed.

“TRINITY, I’M HERE!!!! I’M DEAD!!!!” I yelled. She looked right into my eyes, and I was sure she saw me, then suddenly picked up a spray bottle from the table, not taking her eyes off me, and sprayed. I felt very odd. Then she picked up Smith’s ball from the floor again, pointed it at the place where she knew I was, and threw it. The ball went through me, but I felt myself being sucked into it as Morpheus’ expression was one big question mark.

I opened my eyes. I was alive… in the dodgy alleyway again.

I felt I could move. I looked at Smith. He was making a call on a black cellphone, facing away from me.

It was now or never.

I slowly, silently, rose up. Smith didn’t notice me; he was busy talking, and probably the cellphone rays were interrupting his telepathic brainwaves.

Then I darted forward, my scythe raised as I tore through the air towards Smith…

No!

I couldn’t do it!

I closed my eyes, stopped in mid-air and attempted to withdraw my scythe. To my horror, I felt it cut through something before.

I dropped to the ground as I stopped flapping my wings, and curled up in fetal position, unable to look at what I had done.

After a second that seemed much longer as I saw it, I dared to open an eye. To my great relief, it appeared that Smith’s head was still attached to his body. I looked better.

Smith was stiff, standing, but as I watched, he dropped backwards to the ground. The weird cord-like thing connecting the back of his head to the base of his neck was severed, but judging from the eyes rolled backwards in his head and the way he had fallen to the ground, it could just as well have been his throat.

Carefully, I touched his wrist. No pulse as far as I could feel. His chest wasn’t moving.

I had just killed the mighty Mewtwo!

HedgeCat
14th May 2004, 09:05 PM
Hmm.
Somehow I think he'll live. Otherwise, this'd be a pretty short fic. Nice job, though.

mr_pikachu
15th May 2004, 12:34 AM
I have to agree with HedgeCat on this one, especially if you're planning on making a sequel (or, as is likely the case given the nature of the fic, a trilogy).

Anyway, Trinity caring for Neo seemed a bit... abrupt. The Focus Band thing was quite funny, though. It's 1:00 A.M. here and I can barely control my laughter from waking up my parents. Good stuff. That alone pretty much made the whole chapter worthwhile. But I still don't understand the "ghost" thing. What exactly happened there? Well, I'm sure you'll explain in the next chapter. I can't wait! :wave:

HedgeCat
15th May 2004, 02:21 AM
Yeah! I was noticed! XP
I thought it was Neo died/fainted, so he became a ghost. Trinity senses this with psychic powers and uses a revive.
[/lame therory]

Dragonfree
15th May 2004, 05:34 AM
HedgeCat: Obviously he'll live, if you've seen the movies, Neo killed Smith at the end of The Matrix but Smith came back with even more powers in Reloaded, including the ability to turn a person into himself (which I will make a variation of by making him turn people into clones of the Pokémon they originally were)

mr_pikachu: HedgeCat was basically right about the ghost thing; he got shot and died, then there was a bright white light (sounding familiar?) and he was walking towards it when Trinity threw Smith's Pokéball to the floor in anger, making Neo's ghost come out of it into the real world. Morpheus and Trinity didn't see him, being a ghost, and he was insubstantial. When he screamed, Trinity's psychic powers managed to pick it up, and she took out a Revive and sprayed it on where he was supposed to be, threw the ball right afterwards so that it sucked in both Neo's ghost and the Revive spray, and put him back into the dodgy alleyway, where his body also was, therefore re-combining his soul and his body and bringing him back to life. A bit complicated, but all I was hoping for people to get was HedgeCat's impression.

In the movie, Trinity barely showed any emotion at all until towards the end, when she, to refresh your memory, confessed her love to Neo's dead body and kissed him, officially confirming their love, and as the Oracle had said, Neo would be the One "maybe in the next life" and Trinity would fall in love with the One, so when that happened, Neo turned into the One and came back to life. Then in Reloaded and Revolutions, Trinity and Neo turned into the couple of the year. I decided to make fun of this sudden lovey-dovey-ness by making Trinity apparently hate him until suddenly now.

The Type Chart Redesigned will be posted in this thread, as I don't see a need to make three threads out of it.

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2004, 07:10 AM
Wow, that was good! How long have I been missing this? -_- The scene between Trinity and Neo at the beach and the glitch watching was really funny. And the part when Neo was a ghost and Trinity sprayed him... that was all very interesting. I'd like to see how it continues.

HedgeCat
15th June 2004, 10:00 PM
HedgeCat: Obviously he'll live, if you've seen the movies, Neo killed Smith at the end of The Matrix but Smith came back with even more powers in Reloaded,
I forgot. I couldn't remember how Smith came back with those powers in reloaded. >_<

PancaKe
16th June 2004, 02:06 AM
Interesting ending. It owuld realy help if i could actualy remember the basic things that happened in Matrix, but lol I cant :P

^^;;

**PancaKe||