PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Newest Acquisition

Hanada Tattsu
1st May 2003, 07:37 PM
Okay, in the latest episode aired in Japan, Ash does indeed get a Corphish, I just waned to post this to confirm it and such.

It was pretty obvious due to the ending, but I wanted to justify it and stuff.

Anyway, thoughts?

Andrew
1st May 2003, 08:42 PM
Schnippity schnippity. Well Corphish is still bettered by Kingler or Rather Krabby. In its first battle it took down a Golbat, Exeggutor and a Seadra and evolved. It owned I don't think this crab can do the same damage. I'd love to see a Kingler vs Corphish battle. We all know who'd win :D KINGLER!

The lack of land baser water Pokemon is the reason we have such an ugly one now :( The anime people really should have more of an input. Oh well.... I'm done my bitchin.

Hanada Tattsu
1st May 2003, 09:58 PM
Corphish or Crawdaunts is never compared to Krabby or Kingler, those were the originals, and they are not comparable to anything.

Crawdaunts is part dark, so it might beat Kingler if it's strong enough.

Rei_Zero
1st May 2003, 10:29 PM
I prefer seeing corpish being daddied by kingler in an episode when they meet. Then in one battle corpish sees kingler get beat up and evolves into crawdaunt to kick some major @$$. And crawdaunt/corpish is cool.

Hanada Tattsu
2nd May 2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
I prefer seeing corpish being daddied by kingler in an episode when they meet. Then in one battle corpish sees kingler get beat up and evolves into crawdaunt to kick some major @$$. And crawdaunt/corpish is cool.

I hope Ash doesn't send him back to a permanent vacation at Oak's lab to be "taken care" of by Kingler, cause that's what might happen.

Rei_Zero
2nd May 2003, 05:52 PM
I actually see it as Ash takes Kingler out for something for a while. Then they meet during a tournament or something.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd May 2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
I actually see it as Ash takes Kingler out for something for a while. Then they meet during a tournament or something.

Yeah, and then at the tournament it will be a two VS two battle, and Kingler and Corphish would battle two other Pokemon.

That would be cool if that's how Corphish evolves if it evolves. Kingler's getting beaten, and Corphish evolves into Crawdaunts to save him.