PDA

View Full Version : TPM's back... so...

The Decapitated Mole
8th July 2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing meself... although I haven't done too much writing in about six months[and by too much I mean any at all that wasn't school-related, but still], some awards would probably get me back in the spirit, if only to bump my fics and get readers/votes.

In other news, I just got back from seeing Fantastic Four, and it was indeed Fantastic!!! [hahahahaha I'm hilarious]. And where'd Smiley Town go?

o_0
jimm

dratinihaunter13
9th July 2005, 05:07 AM
well it's always nice to have them. if there's enough interest we should definitely do it. i could help organize 'em this time, not too busy lately. It looks like some threads and other details haven't been worked out quite yet, so smiley town might pop up in a bit. good to have tpm back tho, huzzazzaa!!!

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2005, 10:13 AM
I always enjoy the Golden Pen awards. It gives me an incentive to learn more about fics I haven't been paying much attention to, as well as to let others know how much I like their writings. :)

And I must admit I'd like to see if anyone who hasn't been keeping up with my fic (which means anyone other than Karin) is willing to take a look at it.

mistysakura
10th July 2005, 05:01 AM
I reckon it would be good to have the GPs; although there's been a bit of chaos and lack of activiy due to that, I think it'll be good to get the boards moving again. And I'm semi-free to do this one. Hope Smiley Town comes back soon (thought it didn't seem right that the forum hasn't been posted in for a month...)

Gavin Luper
10th July 2005, 05:50 AM
I'm all for it, we need something like this to get activity back again. However, I'm absolutely flat-out for the next four months - final year of high school is drawing to a close and with it comes exams, of course, so I'm not going to be able to help in running the Pens. I don't mind volunteering for counting the votes though ... as long as it's not smack bang in revision or exam week ... ^^

Cheers!

The Decapitated Mole
10th July 2005, 07:55 AM
Well, I may not be a mod, but I do have a lot of time to kill, so if there's anything I can do to help out with the awards just give me a ringer. I mean, most of the mods are bound to be busy since they still have school and all, and since I'm not playing soccer for the school this year in protest of the new 'Pay to Play' program, I've got even more free time than usual, so I can do just about anything you'd need to help.

Also, good luck on your last few months of school Gav., but don't get too worked up about it or you'll drive yourself kuh-razy

o_0
jiimm