PDA

View Full Version : Oakbark A.K.A Dane

Oakbark
24th April 2003, 03:09 PM
Oakbark
I loved the chapter. Dave sounds evil, and Anne-Marie sounds dead.(sorry, couldn't help it:D )
As if the David Beckham voice wasn't bad enough......(cringes as he thinks of Gareth Gates)
Poor Charmander, and Megan's likely to snap in the next few chapters.

Slips out of overcoat to reveal he's actually Dane.....

Dane
Dave? Evil? He's a wimp!
Krystal is pretty darn cute alright, but that Chris.....:mad:
And if Dragonfree persists in her accusations I may have to do something about it.........
-recalls his pokemon in secret-

Dragonfree
24th April 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Oakbark

And if Dragonfree persists in her accusations I may have to do something about it.........

Just try! My Charizard will roast you! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Shinymarill: Of course I love Charizard! What other than really, really loving a pokémon can make you spend ages looking at the sprite without even thinking about that you're wasting batteries?And what else could make you so offended by the Ruby and Sapphire sprite that has such a weird-looking nostril you spend ages recoloring the Yellow sprite just to put it in your signature? That is true love for a pokémon, I'll tell you!:yes:

Oakbark
27th April 2003, 04:05 PM
Dane
Question for Bulbasaur:
You sound like a nice pokemon, and you could be as independent as you want if you joined me on my team......what about it?

-struggles to push Dane back-

Oakbark
Question for Umbreon:
Do you miss not having Espeon around, her being your sister and all?

Question for Wobbuffet(surprised no-one's asked him a question already) :

Have you killed anyone with your cooking yet? And how well do you get on with Suzie's/Tim's pokemon, and Smeargle?

Oakbark
30th April 2003, 03:45 PM
Dane:
I don't like your attitude one bit Powarun. I mean, it's not my fault that Krystal fancies me and not you. Well, I'm sure you'll find someone........eventually (:no: :no: :no: )
And as for my Ninetales being a Ditto- you can forget that! My Ninetales is pure legit, as are my other pokemon. I've raised her from a Vulpix and i'm slowly developing her more Psychic side.
I don't have to prove myself to you or anybody, and i've gone so far as to capturing a shiny pokemon. Well, maybe not captured.......
Besides, you can't interfere with me, or anything about my storyline, so you can all back off!
I hope that's clear....

-Krystal comes into the room. Dane turns off computer-

Krystal:
Do you want to go for a meal somewhere? A dinner date?

Dane:
Sure, but let's avoid that powarun seafood place, I hear the food's as bad as the people that work there.

Krystal:
What about Murkrow's restaraunt ?

Dane:
Sure! That sounds great.......

Oakbark
3rd May 2003, 05:41 PM
Dane:
You called me Dave!!:mad: That is soo irritating!!!!!
Leave things to you, eh?
Bring it on, whelp!!!!!!!

-receives sharp punch, and Oakbark reappears-

Oakbark
-nurses sore cheek-
The downside to having a split personality......:(
Okay, since you asked, question for Chris and Krystal:
What are your favourite pokemon types (lets say top three), and which pokemon from each of these types is your favourite?

Oh, and hi to Wartortle, who may be feeling left out!:wave:

Oakbark
6th May 2003, 02:03 PM
-Dane tries to write comments about chapter. A Ninetales scorches him from behind, and is recalled-

Oakbark:
Ha ha haaa!! You're not the only trainer with a Ninetales.....

Anyways, that was an excellent chapter, and i bow to your stunning writing abilities. If everyone pulls together you should win a lot of awards during the next Fanfic Award Ceremony thing.
Sandra is very evil, and its so annoying that Al didn't pull the trigger. And what's my alter ego up to........

Oakbark
18th June 2003, 03:39 PM
Oakbark:
Hey, its me!
Great chapter again, and the Absol thing was different. Monica and Al..........i just dont know . . . . yet.

Dane:
Cluff-boy, Hanada and Powarun, shut the hell up. You wouldn't understand.....