PDA

View Full Version : My special pokémon!

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
27th July 2003, 03:57 PM
But it's fixed now! I just edited my post, and fixed all spelling errors! Anyway, I have one and just one pokémon who aren't one of my pokémon in my team! He named Snubbul! Here is a picture of my Snubbull:
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs352.png
And this isn't oringal Snubbull, this Snubbull can't evolves intro Granbull! Yes, he can but he won't, he hates to be Granbull, he just wan't to be that he is! But he wasn't my first wild pokémon, I also caautch Nidoran (m), Miltank, Charizard and Shiny Gyarados! But somebody gave me an egg, but I don't remember that! Anyway, Todile was my first pokémon! Snubull is my pokémon that I have and are my special pokémon! I used my Nidorino and cautch him! At same day did he evolved intro Nidoking!

27th July 2003, 04:03 PM
What did the area you flew over look like?
Around Mt.Silver, the open of that cave!

What did Bill look like on the telephone?
Adult man, with beard, and with white hair

What did the Pokemon Center look like?
Just like other pokémon centers, it was big, really big! And it looks like pokéball and was house!

28th July 2003, 01:29 PM
I woke up 7:23 'o' clock, I was planing to buy bycicle! I buyed a luxus bycicle, and helm of course! I have being on it in long long time! In many many time! And I forgot what pokémon I want! I forgot about Golem that I wan't to catch! I was bycicling on one pizza restaurant and saying to myself "I do remember Cheesy's tricks about catching Golem, I'll do that! Try to used my Feraligatr to catch Golem!" and then I gone to Pokémon Center and asked Joy about heal my pokémon and she said "Yes, of course!" and helped them! It took sometime And then the clock was 8:59 'o' clock! And I said "It have dishappens to catch Golem this time but I can catch him in this time!" and one young boy said "You can't catch Golem, he isn't a wild pokémon!" and I said to this boy "Yes, he is, he is just rare! That's why you think he isn't! But he is, he is on Mt.Silver! He is so rare! He is really rare, but he is! He is strong too and hard to catch..." and the boy said "Oh, on Mt.Silver? I have hear about it but I have never came there before! There are so strong pokémon! I really much wan't..." and I gone outside and said "Charizard, go!" and then I said "Charizard fly me to Mt.Silver!" and I heard one boy said "Wait, I haven't finnished the sentence!" but I didn't listen! I flow along way, to Mt.Silver! Because I wanted Golem! I flew to Mt.Silver and gone inside the cave, but they was dark, really dark! So I tossed pokéball in air and said "Go, Togetic!" and then I said "Togetic, light up all dark areas" and all dark areas was lighted up! And I was ride my bycicle inside the cave! I searched and searched for Golem, but I didn't found one! But I didn't mind, I searched and searched and I found one Golem, exaclly 11:12 'o' clock! Yeah, Golem's shadow and I tossed pokéball and said "Go, Feraligatr!" and then I said "Feraligatr, bubblebeam!" and Golem did dig intro the ground and I tossed one pokéball and said "Go, Nidoking!" and then I said "Nidoking, digging and searching for Golem! And go much faster than Golem!" Golem came back from the ground, but not Nidoking, I don't know why! Alot of Donphans attacked! And I said "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! It's to easy!" I tossed 4 pokéballs and said "Everyone go!" and I said "Miltank, earthquake!", and they came more earthquake than the bigger earthquake in Japan, and that killed alot of Donphans and then I said "Charizard, fire blast!" and they came alot of fire, it burned alot of Donphans and killed them, then I said "Red Gyarados, blizzard!", they was really cold in the cave, and that froze alot of Donphans! And then I said "Togetic, psychic!", and the psychic hold alot of Dinphans in the air and then they falled down they died, that killed alot of Donphans! And then I said "Feraligatr, hydro pump!" and they came big water flood, that killed alot of Donphans! But the cave of fire wasn't fire cave anymore, earthquake stopped, the psychic stopped, the cave wasn't so cold anymore and the water flood stoped! But I said "Oh, no I'm in big trouble! If they attacks to me, I can die! I have only one choice, everyone, used your best attacks as you can! Your free to used any attacks you wan't to distrouct those Donphans!" And power of fire(Charizard), water(Feraligatr), psychic(Togetic), ice(Red Gyarados) and earthquake(Miltank) killed all those Donphans who wasn't killed! And I was holding 5 pokéballs and said "Everyone return!" And Golem said "Golem!!!!" and was really scared, and ran alone! But I said "You are not going anywhere! Feraligatr, bubblebeam!" and he attacked to Golem and this water attack killed Golem! He was fainted and then I said "Ultra ball, go!" and I tossed ultraball and catch Golem! But it took 15 minutes to catch him! He was so strong! And then I said "Go, Golem" and I said "Where is my Nidoking? You attacked to him! Tell me, Golem! I am warning you, I'll let Feraligatr attack to you if you don't tell me!" and he said "Golem!" and was digging and founded Nidoking and hold him with his both hands, he is much stronger than me! And I said "Oh, no, he is frozen! I need to send him now to the pokémon center! Golem, dig me to exit-door on the cave!" and he digged me in the ground and I said "Wee! It's like roller coaster!" and was really happy! But 1 minute later was I outside Mt.Silver and I tossed pokéball and said Go, Charizard!" And I said "Charizard, fly Golem with you and follow Togetic!" and I said to Togetic "Fly me to next city at at the pokémon center!" And then I was in pokémon center was clock 13:23 and I said to Joy "Take with this pokéball! My Nidoking is frozen! Please do something to help him to un-freeze! Please!" and Joy said "Oh, it's sad! We'll do best as we can to help him! We used fire to help him, so don't worry he'll be fine!" and I said "Great, please ring to me then he is ok!" and Joy said "No, problem! He'll be fine!" and I was hungry after long war against all those Donphans! So I gone to pizza restaurant and got pizza and said to Golem then I walked "Golem, I'll give you pizza! All as you wan't on your pizza!" and he said "Golem" and was happy! I understood on single word he was trying to say! Because it's my pokémon! Let's translate his language "I wan't one pizza with ham, cheeze, perorone and mushroom, and some coca cola for drink!" yes I did and I asked for that pizza! My new pokémon loved it! And then Golem has finnished to drink coca cola was my phone ringing, the phone number was "Pokémon Center" and I answered and said "Hi, it's me Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, who's calling?" and Joy answered "it's me Joy, your Nidoking has been unfrozen, and one Magmar helped him to be ok! Go back to pokémon center and see!" and I came I bycicling and showed my Nidoking and Joy said "Here ya go!" and gave me my pokéball! And Joy asked "Should I heal more of your pokémon!" and I answered "yes, all of them!" and it took 4 minutes to help them and I said "Thanks alot!" I gone out of pokémon center 14:23 'o' clock and tossed pokéball and said "Charizard, go!" and then I said "Charizard fly me to Mt.Silver!" and he did that, I came to Mt.Silver and used flashlight at this time and said "Charizard, return!" but I cancelled to used flashlight, battery can end after few minutes! Anyway, I have let my Golem battle alot, against Golbat, Crobat, Donphan, Magmar, Machamp, Machoke, Golem, Graveler.........! And then after long long time was my Golem same good as my other pokémon! And I tossed pokéball and said "Charizard, go!" and said then "Charizard fly me to the city there I was!" and he did that! And I set all my pokéballs to pokémon center, and slept on some hotel that I found! Golem slept in pokémon center too because he is my pokémon! I slept 18:38 'o' clock! And now is my Golem one of my best pokémon! The Golem that I catch yesterday! Here is my team like it is today:
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs208.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs315.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs232.png http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/053.gif http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs376.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs326.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs059.png
But not Snubbull, because I don't like to have pokémon that won't evolves one of mine best! But it's of course not my Crystal team, it's my team in the real pokémon world! I think I'll used Golem same much as all other of my master pokémon in future!

29th July 2003, 10:50 AM
It was really sad day! Yeah, yesterday was! Wan't to know why? Let's begin and then you read alot you know! Let's begin:
The clock was 8:00 'o' clock then I woke up! I was really happy in begin of day! I ate cheerios on the hotel! And I gone on pokémon center and said to Joy "I wan't my 7 pokéballs back!" but Joy said "But you can just have 6" and I answered "Yeah, the rules says so, but they also says it's allowed to have more then 6 pokémon in bagpack! My bagpack is so big, he can hold everything!" and she said "Like you witch!" and gave me all my pokéballs! I really much pokémon from Ruby & Shapire! I only founded Poochyena, who was so quickly to run and I said "Nidoking, go!" and then I said "Nidoking earthquake!" but he was gone and never came back and I said "Big damage! He feld!" but it wasn't done yet! I ride on my bicycle! And set my helm on of course! Along long time! That was really fun! But I knew that my pokémon are too weigh to ride on my bycicle! They can break it! I took my helm off and my bycicle too! I put my bicycle and my helm in same pokéball! And then I took a rest! And one wild Jigglypuff was here and I said "Sing for me, Jigglypuff, but not be angry if I sleep, and don't write on my face!" He singed so beatiuful song! I singed this: "Jigglypuff, jiggly-y-y-puff! Jigglypuff, jigglypuff! Jigglypuff, jigglypuff, jiggl..!" I didn't hear more! I felt asleep! And then 13:45 'o' clock I woke up! And they was no scrawl on my face! I was of course happy! I gone on my bycicle! And I ride it in long long time! Some Furret was trying to attack to me, but it dishappens! I was happy of course! I ride in long long time! And then I stopped with some house! They stands text: "Schoolkid: Paul Kevin Ritch" and checked in and said "Is anybody home?" and nobody answered! I said "That's dunno to come intro another houses who I don't know!" I gone outside! But then came school-bus and one boy came out! I think he name is Paul Kevin Ritch! And I said "Sorry about comming intro houses that I don't know! I'm so sorry!" and Paul Kevin said "That's ok! Everyone's welcome to my house! Because I really need help!" and I answered "What's the problem!" and he answered "Follow me please!" and I followed him and I was comming intro barn! And he said "Here he is! This is my Miltank!" and I said "What's problem with this Miltank?" and Paul answered "He won't give me milk! Then I ask for milk he says "no", I tried to pain him, but the machine that pain him to make milk didn't works! I just got water!" and I asked "What's wrong with water?" Paul answered "Nothing, but my dad are always so angry if I don't make water out of my Miltank! I should do that before next Sunday! If no milk next Sunday, will my daddy refsing me to put me intro swer and there am I not apple to eat anything! Just in swer in all my life and only that I eat is oil!" and I said "That's unfair!" and Paul said "I know! They are nothing as I can do!" and I said "Yes, I have Miltank as I can lend you! But you have unfair daddy! I can help you to teach him to be better to his son! Should we go in long on some walk, and talk about it?" and he said "That's good idea, yes I will!" and we talked alot about it! And Paul Kevin said then "My daddy do have Mightyena and he is too strong for me! He attacks me to chatch me next Sunday!" and I said "That's sad! I will help you, I will knock out this Mightyena and help you to make your daddy better! No problem! Where does your dad life?" and Kevin answered "In the big city, he..." and I asked "What city?" and Kevin said "This city doesn't have name! But in this city in his little company, but he needs Miltank who can make milk to let it works! The city isn't far alone from this farm! Follow me please!" and I walked to city and said "Yes, your daddy need to learn his lesson!" and I was really angry! And then the clock was 15:34 'o' clock I gone intro his house! And said "Hey, be nicer to your son!" and his dad said "Hey, go alone! I do what I wan't to my son!" and I said "Al right, battle against my Charizard!" and he said "Al right, go Mightyena!" and he came out of pokéball and I said "Let me start, Charizard, ember!" it was the worst fire attack but it killed Mightyena! And Kevin Paul's daddy said "It was easy because normal pokémon are weak for fire! Mightyena, return!" and he returned back to pokéball! And then he said "That doesn't stop me for do that I have to do on next Sunday!" and one woman said "Bu hu hu! How can you do this?" and he replied "Because I wan't moo milk to get money!" and the boy said "That's it, please follow me back to my home! And I wan't to give you donuts and coca cola!" did he said sad! Then I ate my donuts I said "I know how I can help you! Take with this pokéball!" And Paul said "Are you giving me Miltank? Thanks!" and I answered "No, I'm just lend you that in one weak!" and Paul said "Thanks, it really help me!" and we gone to his daddy's house and then his daddy said "Thanks alot for this Miltank, it will help my company!" and I screamed "You should spamming yourself! I mean it, be so evil about your son! He did nothing wrong!" and his dad said "Yes, you are right! I'm so sorry! I'll be better with my son in future! And thank, Bjarni! I can used it in one weak. I'm really sorry, forgive me?" and Paul and his mommy said "No problem we understands you are sad!" and I sent my pokémon to pokémon center and gone on hotel and slept 20:35 'o' clock!
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs208.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs315.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs232.png http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/053.gif http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs326.png http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs059.png
Yeah no Miltank in one weak, but he'll come back fifth august! I miss him! :(
That's why I'm so sad!