PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my fic

venkou2
17th July 2003, 11:35 PM
i need eleven board members to help me out. I need nine Gym leader, the Gym types are:
First Gym Fire: 2 pokemom
Second Gym Ice: 2 pokemon
Third Gym Ground: 2 pokemon
Fourth Gym Metal: 3 pokemon
Fifth Gym Rock: 3 pokemon
Sixth Gym Psychic: 4 pokemon
Seventh Gym Dark: 4 pokemon
Eighth Gym Water/Fighting: 5 pokemon
Ninth Gym Dragon/Mixture: 6 pokemon
Traveling Buddy
Rival

For Traveling buddy and Rival your chose of starters are Sunkern, Minun, Cleffa, or Poliwag.
Traveling Buddy gets to pick from these 4 pokemon from the first forest and surrounding Area, they are Sandshrew, Charmander, Spearow, or sentret.

DannyBoy
17th July 2003, 11:40 PM
Ok, I will do Fire Gym, I dont know if you want a name but if Dan. The pokemon Ponyta and Slugma.

Tha Legend
17th July 2003, 11:44 PM
How about Cloud for the Dragon leader.
Kingdra
Altaria
Dragonite
Charizard
Flygon
Salamence
{ed#2: okay I'll just be a travelling buddy.
pokemon: Charmander (Natch)} DT8 Can be the Gym Leader.
~Legend~

Shadow Djinn
17th July 2003, 11:46 PM
*smirks* I'll do 9th Gym.\

Name: Zane
Personality: Calm, very unsocial. He uses strategy to beat trainers.
Appearence: attachment
Pokemon: Dragonair, Flygon, Salamence, Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra =p. Hey's he's the last gym ;)

later.

~DT8

[attachment deleted by admin]

venkou2
17th July 2003, 11:47 PM
The Legend: you need 3 more pokemon and who is the middle one?

venkou2
17th July 2003, 11:50 PM
Dark Templar 8 sorry you can have another Gym because The Legend beat you out.

Shadow Djinn
17th July 2003, 11:52 PM
Aw crud he beat me to dragon. Oh well..

Name: Zane
Style of Battle: Stealth and Speed
Gym: Dark
Pokemon: Absol, Umbreon, Mightyena, Houndoom.
Apperence: Attatchment

Later.

~DT8

[attachment deleted by admin]

venkou2
17th July 2003, 11:57 PM
The Legend, Dark Templar already chose another Gym so you can sill be the Dragon Gym leader and you need there more pokemon dragon or other types.

dratinihaunter13
18th July 2003, 12:49 AM
this should really be in the writer's lounge, since it isn't an actual story yet. oh don't get up i'll move it =).

The Rusted One
18th July 2003, 05:18 AM
Sixth Gym:

Leader - Cassandra
Type - Psychic
Pokémon - Medicham, Espeon, Kirlia, Chimecho.

CrystalPinkTorchic
18th July 2003, 06:50 AM
Mind if I try for the Traveling Buddy Part? :)

Name: Liann Selinius
Personality: As a character, Liann is one who tends to be more than a bit inquisitive and curious about a lot of things involving the concept of technology. She tries to learn as much as she can about them for reasons explained in her biography. As such, she can be a bit pushy on the matters of technology and will even be stubborn in certain cases. As for any personality traits that do not involve technology in any form or way, she can tend to be a little pushy on occasion. Liann is polite, but she can quickly get into any arguments and as such exhibits a temper at times.
Appearance: For the most part, she is tall and gawky in terms of her looks, though a little bit on the skinny side as well. Her skin is pretty light-toned as well for the most part of it. In terms of hair, her hair is a light-brownish that looks like it has been awkwardly trimmed after being a bit... fairly longish. As for her eye color, it is a black that tends to be a bit pale and yet bright at the same time. In terms of clothes, she wears a pair of tannish shorts that go down slightly past the knee and a yellowish shirt that extends slightly past the elbows as well.
Biography: Coming from a family that tended to work in boring jobs, Liann had felt like doing a lot of more interesting things than that. She was a bit of a creative writer, in addition to being the typical fan of Pokemon. As such, she has been planning to write an original legend involving Pokemon and an original epic involving them and humans. As such, she is journeying to make sure she can get some info on this.
Pokemon: Poliwag, Charmander, Sentret

Way too much, I know. :) Is that better?

Meganium
18th July 2003, 09:25 AM
I'll be Rival,

Name: Soni
Pokemon: Minun
Apperence: electric blue tshirt black vest black baggy cargo jeans with black and electric blue shirt.
Personality: Rude; Obnoxious (sp); and Overly Dominate.

The Decapitated Mole
18th July 2003, 02:02 PM
Ooh, neat. I'll take seventh gym, please? Eh heh heh, darkness...

Name: *I ain't tellin, yo*

Appearance: A white fro. Nifty! Also, dark glasses, gray jacket over black shirt, and black baggy pants. Black shoes w/ no socks. He's all tall and thin and intimidating looking.

Personality: Strange, very creepy and mysterious. He walks all stooped like and he's got red evil eyes that be glintin' thru his glasses. He's always all paranoid and such, and he talks to himself a lot. Kinda crazy, but not really.

Pokémon:

Smeargle
Unown [But a strong one]
Umbreon
Suicune [if that's not allowed, then golbat]

venkou2
18th July 2003, 02:18 PM
Cyrstalpinktorchic: you need to pick one more out of these three pokemon, Spearow, Sandshrew or Sentret.

Meganium: You need to ive me five more pokemon you want.

The Decapitated Mole: Some one already has the Dark Gym.

Chris 2.1
18th July 2003, 05:57 PM
Ok, i guess I'll take the spot for Ice Gym!

Gym Leader - Chris

Age - 17

Attitude - Calm and generally funny and social, but when faced in more life-threatening or serius situations Chris can become very bossy and leader-like, although weather others pick up on his role of leader is to be discussed.

Pokemon - Shellder
Delibird

There we go. Is that good enough?

venkou2
20th July 2003, 11:18 PM
I still need four more people for gym leader and the people that already signed up to finish of the stuff I asked about.

Meganium
21st July 2003, 09:03 AM
Other Pokemon: Plusle, I think its Metang the lowest form of that Pokemon, Chikorita, Pidgeotto, Charizard I don't care what order I catch them in you decide. I can't wait for the story to come out.

Tyler and Hobbes
21st July 2003, 01:22 PM
Can I be another traveling buddy, please?

Name: Shade Beluse
Personality: Really nice, for the most part, he's hyper, and if something goes wrong, he spazes, He's not that parenoid, but still. He flirts with every girl he sees, every girl he sees. He's sensetive, he's artisitc and poetic, I mean he writes songs and scatches pokemon. He's a prankster though. He's actually a loner, but needs a true friend. He's like the boy next store. Someone that girls think of as just a friend.
Appearance: He's very good looking and attractive, he's tall, he's alittle tan, he has long, thick, shaggy, messy, black hair with red highlights, he has sparkling blue eyes, he wears an orange pladded shirt that covers a red T-shirt, a has blue cargo pnats nad soap shoes.
Biography: His mother ran out on him and his dad when he was twelve, and just recently came back, she ran off again after that, he has a half brother somewhere, that he's not gonna get along with, two weeks ago his father died. He was just living with his pokemon in a trailer.
Pokemon: Cleffa, Sandshrew

venkou2
21st July 2003, 02:03 PM
Fireguardian someone has already beat you out for traveling buddy so you can be a gym leader.

Tyler and Hobbes
22nd July 2003, 02:09 PM
Can I be a semi traveling buddy, like Tracy?

Wild Female Machoke
22nd July 2003, 03:04 PM
I guess I'll take the Fighting gym.

Gym Leader: Akane
Personality: Don't be fooled by her innocent looks. Many boys who pursued her were getting beaten up as a result. A tomboy by nature, she is mostly nice. She likes to show off her fighting-type Pokémon since they are all female. Although she has some friends, she is very lonely at heart.
Pokémon Roster: Medicham, Machoke, Hariyama, Breloom, Blaziken

venkou2
4th August 2003, 10:12 PM
I still need three more people for my fic?

classy_cat18
7th August 2003, 12:21 PM
I'll take the Water Gym!

Name: Imani
Personality: Fun-loving and sunny, but can be easily angered when someone insults her or her Pokemon. Likes to keep her Golduck out of his pokeball
Pokemon Roster: Golduck, Slowbro, Vaporeon, Marshtomp, Lapras
Appearance: African-American, hair is in long braids. Wears gold shirt with jean capris and Nikes. Wears a necklace with Golduck's Lure ball and a bracelet with charms of her Pokemon. Short height and medium build.

venkou2
7th August 2003, 02:09 PM
Sorry, classy_cat18 but Wild Female Machoke beat you to that gym you caan pick one of the other three gym.

Wild Female Machoke: Can you make it the dual type gym like I wanted so take some of the fighting type out and put some water types in please.

classy_cat18
7th August 2003, 02:25 PM
Oh, all right...Ground, maybe?

Name: Imani Dune
Personality: fun-loving and sunny, but can be dangerous when angry. Likes to keep Sandslash out of his pokeball
Appearance: same as last post, but wears Sandslash's
Fast Ball on her necklace and has a bracelet with charms shaped like suns
Pokemon Roster: Sandslash and Swampert

venkou2
7th August 2003, 02:46 PM
Meganium sorry but I have a limit what a trainer can have as a pokemon and you have to pick another one for Beldum (Metangs first form) sorry again but I think a trainer should not have a very rare pokemon like that. So you can pick any other pokemon besides salamances line, Tyranitars line, legendaries, and Dragonites line.

Wild Female Machoke
7th August 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by venkou2
Wild Female Machoke: Can you make it the dual type gym like I wanted so take some of the fighting type out and put some water types in please.

Okay...

How's this?

Machoke, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Milotic, Hariyama

As for personality, remember this gym leader really loves fighting-types. :D

Zee Sage
24th August 2003, 10:40 AM
Ill Take Metal/Steel,

Name: Zee Sage
Personallity: funny, fun, outgoing, but serious when its time to battle.
Appearance: 5'6", black baggy cargo jeans and a blact t shirt, he has brown hair and blue eyes. He has a silver braclet with Steelixs' Heavyball on it.
Pokemon Roster:

~Steelix (Not as strong as you think)
~Forretress
~Scizor

Meganium
24th August 2003, 10:43 AM
Sorry been on vacation, okay I'll change Beldum to Trapinch. Is Trapinch okay he evolves into Vibrava and then into Flygon.