PDA

View Full Version : Freezia...

pokemongeek
2nd May 2003, 06:34 AM
What Exactly IS Freezia? (Please Excuse The Spelling. I Do Not Know How To Spell The Thing's Name.) Is That Villian A Guy Or A Girl? Freezia Sounds Like A Guy But Wears Black Lipstick And Mascara Like A Girl. Him From The Powerpuff Girls Also Wears Makeup But Thanks To That Guy's Name, You Can TELL He's A Cross-Dressing Villian. But What The Heck Is Freezia? Feel Free To Debate Its Gender.

Ultimate Charizard
2nd May 2003, 09:06 AM
Frieza (i think thats the spelling) is a changeling. He is definitely male its just the way his species is. I had the same thoughts, as did my friends when we first started watching DBZ.

Lightning
2nd May 2003, 08:53 PM
I'm almost positive Freeza (or however you spell it) is a guy. I think the heavily outlined eyes are just part of his character along with the black coloured lips. *shrugs* Either that or he's getting in touch with his feminine side. o_O;

Bai,
Lightning

Celebii
2nd May 2003, 09:13 PM
Frieza is male, King Kold, his father, constantly refers to him as "son."

DarkTemplarZ
3rd May 2003, 09:36 AM
Freiza's a male, the outlined eyes and black lips are part of the look of a form 4 Icer, just like Koola was in movie 5, or whatever movie he was in, I forgot ^_^

dr._samurai
4th May 2003, 06:06 PM
the show says frieza (the right spelling ) is a male according to the show. i still am out to prove that frieza is a female though. its been awhile since ive seen dbz, let alone frieza though.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
4th May 2003, 08:45 PM
Frieza's voice actor is female, the same actor who does Genkai from YYH. I always thought Frieza was female because his voice was feminine, and I never really noticed the makeup :P

pokemongeek
5th May 2003, 06:07 AM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT NOTICE THE BLACK LIPSTICK AND MASCARA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIEZA WEARS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OF THAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkmaster Kagemusha
5th May 2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry, I was paying attention to Frieza's incredible ignorance, freak voice, and that messed up spoon-tail.

Pokemaster Ash
5th May 2003, 08:06 PM
Frieza IS male. Look it up anywhere. As for the black lips and purple lines on his face, those are just part of his character (like the tail and the purple spot on top of his head). Although the weird-colored lips are not that common, characters in anime and video games occasionally have those streaks on their faces (like Perfect Cell from later DBZ and even Forte/Bass from the Mega Man series).

Nikku-San
5th May 2003, 10:40 PM
IMO, he's adrogenous. :P There are a lot of freaky villains in anime. That guy from Battle of the Planets was trans-sexual I think and RhodoKnightmon from Digimon is definately homosexual and what you might call 'flaming'. He likes to make it really obvious, lol. He is also being made into a female for the dub...

pokemongeek
6th May 2003, 06:06 AM
And Another Thing, Doesn't Frieza Look A WHOLE Lot Like Mewtwo? I Mean, Put A Picture Of The Pokemon Next To The DBZ Villian And You'll See A Remarkable Resemblence.

Nikku-San
6th May 2003, 02:37 PM
Yes... But DBZ did come first, sadly. ;.;

pokemongeek
7th May 2003, 06:07 AM
You HAVE To Admit, It Would Be Hilarious If Ash Met Frieza And Tried To Catch Him/Her/Or Whatever Frieza Is And Succeeded!

Rocketlex
9th May 2003, 07:02 AM
Yeah, I thought he was female for a while, too. I mean, Frieza is a pretty sexually ambiguous name.

Nace
17th May 2003, 07:25 AM
All this talk about how weird Freiza is... what about Buu? What the hell's going on there?

pokemongeek
19th May 2003, 06:00 AM
Buu Is A Fat Pink Pillsbury Doughboy.

Master Rudy
30th May 2003, 12:12 AM
As it has been stated many times in this topic Frieza is a guy. First off is the fact everyone refers to Frieza as he/him/ect. Secondly is his Japanese voice. It's clearly a guy that did the voice acting for him. To change the topic a bit how many of you actually know he's openly gay in the Japanese version? While I believe the so called 'lipsick' is actually part of his skin color I guess it is possible that it really is makeup. If so I guess it kinda explains why he wears it.