PDA

View Full Version : Throwing in the Noctowl

GoldenDragonite
14th December 2002, 03:48 PM
Hmmm.. usually when I come here there is a topic already made about the mornings episode.

Anyway.. what did you think of it?
I thought it was, if not the, worst episode right after the stupid Parasect episode (The name has left my head now.) It was a pointless.. well.. not totally pointless, they had to get to Olivine city somehow.. but who wants to watch ash and co ride in an airplane for the whole episode?
One thing I liked was the music when Wings (odd name..) noctowl came out, and it was like electric guitar.

Andrew
14th December 2002, 08:14 PM
Personally In My Opinion, the Worst Pokemon Episode ever was - The Whistle Stop. While it did feature Lickitung, oh my god it was boring. Who wanted to see some Ledyba fly around squirting out orange goo. It was just plain boring, as were a lot of the Johto Journeys.

But well we haven't got any of the 5th Series here in Australia yet unfortunately, and we have no Pokemon at all, apparently we're getting new stuff in January, along with new Sailor Moon ^^;

But regarding the Parasect Episode, we did see the old woman teaching Ash some stuff to learn about trying to tame his Charmeleon. Plus Squirtle was in it, and the Training Paras sections were funny. I say its not a bad episode, but not great ^^

Brock_ag
16th December 2002, 12:46 PM
I hated tunnel vision. Well this episode was pretty good compared to other fillers. I'd give it like 75%.

Crystal Vulpix
16th December 2002, 02:12 PM
I don`t like episodes about Pidgeys and that ugly boy. I think, that episode was needless. Pidgey is pokemon from R/B/Y. We haven`t seen many pokemon from S/G/C - so why episode about these Pidgeys??? And episode about Smeargle wasn`t good too =/ A little boring.

RedStarWarrior
17th December 2002, 07:54 PM
Why did poor TR have to fall out of the plane...they were being good.