PDA

View Full Version : How to care for your Devil Dog by Professor Dogwood

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 07:18 PM
Author's note: This is suppose to be a fun little report like thing, it's no more than a K+ to Teen for swearing and Pokemon mating. This story is told from Pro. Dogwoods view into a tape recorder.

-Start-
Hello follow Pokemon trainers and or Breeds, this, umm, segment will be about Houndour and Houndoom. Oh, look here now, I'm coming to a small pack of Hell Hounds. Date, 7th of March. Time, late after noon. I end log here.

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 07:28 PM
Date,7th of March, time is just after night fall. Four Houndooms have joined the ranks of the Houndour, as I go closer in my clever Soudowoodo disguise. From what I can tell, the largest isn't always the aflia male or female, it's the one with the biggest horns, however. Dorthy is the name I'll give the Alfia Female. Her horns measure in at least four feet and are very sharp looking. I hope to see a pack initiation. I end log here so that I can get closer.

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 07:35 PM
A half an hour after my last log. Clearly, the Houndooms thought I was a threat and attacked. Sally, the second in command She-Doom, gave me a broken arm. I'll have to go back home and try again tomorrow. The Houndour are far docile compared to the Houndoom.

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 08:22 PM
Date, March 8th. Moring. I take it back, I take it all back. Houndour are just as horrid, but abit stupider than Houndoom. I saw a few rummaging though my trash out back and went to take a picture of it. Smugly confident, I walked away. The little bugger then jumped on my back and ripped the camera out of my hand and crunched it with it's mighty jaws, in which a full grown Houndoom would have ripped off my head and then broke the stange object. This morning I cleaned up the mess and headed out to the woods with my new bound cast. A lone Houndoom was awake (One with a missing horn that I'll call Ralph), I quickly put him to sleep with Haunter. The lowest ranking Houndoom watches the pack as they sleep. The Houndour sleep in the center of a large cave or undergrowth, with the Houndooms around them. The Heads of the pack, Dorthy and Sean, sleep in the very back, with the lower leveled males sleeping to the right and females to the left.

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 08:35 PM
Date, March 8th, Time...Hmm, just after Sun set. I'm sitting in a tree above the robot Mareep that I placed, to see if I can attrach a hunting team. It's unknown to what a pack of Hounds hunts natually. Do they get many small thing? Prefer Bird? Get a huge kill? I plan to find out. I hope it's not birds, otherwise my Noctowl suit is fried. - here the tape recorder his dropped to the ground as a howl so horrible that it could freeze your blood rips though the night, a faint damn it is heard (muffled) from above-

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 08:47 PM
[A half an hour at least later, as darkness is of pitchness]"Mareeep" -Paw noises are heard from three sides, and then some very loud sniffing- "DoomHound, hou hound doom...doom" -says when large male hunter- "Doom! Doom! Doooooooom!" -A She-Hound howls into the night, followed by many howls- "Hou Houndoom, doom doom hound" -She said, urgently. The three Houndooms start to growl, a rush of something is heard, followed by a crackiling noise-

Andrew
21st July 2006, 08:49 PM
Dear Houndoom Lover, welcome to TPM!

I see you're new to fics! Here's some reccomendations.

Try to have at least 1 page of text on word before you decide to post a chapter. That, and proofread for errors!

I love the concept of watching wild Pokemon and baiting them to attack! Lol But yea, any other questions?

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 08:56 PM
(*jerks awake, jelly doughnut smeared over my face* Thank you most kindly! Yeah, I was thinking about writting on Word whatever, but she's not loading right. I'm kinda making it up as I go. I'll go gussy it up with Mr. Motifier. Hmmm, the only question I have is this; I'm not breaking any rules by spontanitously posting next dayers, you know, short chapter in one box? I think it's easier for people to read them that way...but I guess I could be spaming the boards, I'll try to write more. I read the rules but do you know how many pages of rules I just read in that last six hours *wipes off the jelly doughnut*. I'm so glad you like it! It was inspired by a polar bear show I just watched. )

Blademaster
21st July 2006, 09:31 PM
Well, I dunno if this really qualifies as 'Fanfiction,' but hey, it looks good so far. LOL at the Prof getting attacked by Houndour constantly. Sucker... :lol:

I'll keep reading this for now, just to see what trouble this poor schnook gets into next... :afro:

Catch ya later! :wave:

-Blade

Houndoom_Lover
21st July 2006, 09:46 PM
(Yeah, you're right. It could be posted under roleplay but I'm too lazy to feel out all the stuff and it be a closed one anyway so where is the fun in that. ^_^ Thanks!)

March 9th. I never want to see another Houndoom again. Last night was worse then when my wife left me, I don't think I'll ever sleep well again. Houndoom's howls have a strange effect on People as they do Pokemon. Pokemon know to run and hide when the hear the call, People on the other hand start to fear and feel depressed, so powerful these emostions are that the Houndoom hunters just ha'ft to wait until you cry your self to sleep and then they eat you. I also witnessed how the panks eats and it's eating order. The youngest Houndours eat first, then the Heads, followed by the hunters and then it's a mad all for all. Dog-eat-Dog, mano-e-mano. -Here we hear a shuffle of feet and a metal clinging noise* My daughter is visiting with a breeder named Brock. She's not only brough foul words with her, she's brought a Houndour egg! -From far off we hear a loud DAAAD being call, he turns off the recorder as he walks to his daughter-

Houndoom_Lover
23rd July 2006, 04:20 PM
-Howls are heard off in the background as a mircrowave oven beeps- Date, sometime in March, I think it's the 11th. I've been taking care of this egg as my daughter went on some adventure with about eight little kids.A am at remarked with this egg. Its weight right now is around 17 lbs. It is covered is dark spots, that seem to fuse together with every hour, and now it's oozing a purple substance from the bottom. I shall ana- OW! Dear sweet mother of corn!! THAT BURNS -The tape record his dropped as we hear the impact thud and muffled hissing and of sounds-

Houndoom_Lover
5th August 2006, 01:13 PM
Dear loggy thingy, it's been three days since I posted. The poison was quick to seem into my body and I'm now on pure bed rest. I hired a youthful charge to take care of me and the egg. Since I was abandoned by my daughter -overdramatic sob-. I'll be up and going in two more days. I now leave you with this charming young man, Jamie.

mistysakura
7th August 2006, 05:17 AM
Hey, just saw this. Welcome to TPM! Well, I like the concept of this fic; it's original because it's done in log form, but we can still get an idea of Professor Dogwood's life. But I have some suggestions to make. Firstly, maybe instead of posting each log separately, you could write several of them, and then put them in one big post. Because if you only post a little bit at a time, people will read it for maybe a minute, and then they'll go "oh, is that all?", so it's difficult to get readers absorbed in your fic. It's also good because if you type your logs up in Word or something, then put them all into a post, it allows you to do spell-check and edit and things like that before you post, so you can improve your fic.

Good luck with fic writing, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

EDIT: Oh look, I can't spell.

SoulflameNinetales
7th August 2006, 09:51 PM
I agree with mistysakura here, it would of been better to do several in one big post.

I really like through!

Houndoom_Lover
20th August 2006, 10:55 AM
(Nee! I'm so lazy! I need to post! Thanks for liking it and feel free to tell me about any mistakes! I'll fix them post haste! I prefer to do it here because my Word's fixer-upper doesn't work X_X. Isn't that a *omit* sit? Anywho, I'll try to do three-two long logs from now one. Or really really long ones if I can mustar creativity.)

Hello? Hello? Jessie, how does this thing work?

- A female voice in the background- Shh! We're not suppose to be here, you idiot.

Oh! It's on! Hello, I'm James- I mean, Jamie! And I'll be your professor for today. In the other room is full of eggs, but I can't get into it, because the proffersor's Mightyena is guarding the door. I've tried everything to get him to do, but he just sits there and growls at me! It's terrifying! And we can't even touch the egg we've were going to ste- um mm, watch. It's started to shake and rattle, which means it will hatch soon, and the Doctor only has one more day of bed rest. Oh, um, today is...March 16Th. -Beep-

March 17Th, the egg hatched! The Houndour hasn't stopped flamethowering and crying. I had to run out side with it. She almost burnth though my gloves. I've named her Daisy. -A male-ish voice in the background- Will you put tat away? We have to get dose eggs for the Boss! -Beep. End tape.-

March 18th. I have to return the recorder now. I'm going to have to give up Daisy. -dry sobbing in the background- I'm going to miss her! DOUR! -A roar of something flame like, a thud is heard- Heh...Good...girl...

-A female voice- James! Quiet messing around! We have to get those eggs. -Tape ends here-

Houndoom_Lover
25th August 2006, 02:29 PM
-The sounds of drum rolling in the background-
March 21, This is your friend Romminan Dogwood, P.HD in Pokemon breeding, two time winner of the Kento-Nova Pokeshow, and avid lover of Pokemon, it seems I have been kidnapped by the infamous team rocket, who aren't as high in the polls as Magma, you're costumes are gay. I hope they don't hurt me. I'm so good looking. I need to find a new wife now that I got rid of my daughter...Daisy and I, Daisy being the name of the hatched Houndour, my daughter will be please

-bitter laughter in the background as a grinding noise is heard-

Daisy and I our together, although Daisy's lax nature prevents her from being afraid, like I am. They're playing a ridiculous tape in the front. My brains going to blow up. I'm so good looking, would they waste me? If I don't make it out, I want all the the scientific property to go to Beauregard, and Redina, don't be a bitch, marry him, he's rich and likes it. My property, including the ranch and all my discoveries and my collection of horridly graphic graphic novels will go to my dear sweet daughter...I love you, Redina.

-A loud sound is heard, and squeaky laughter flickers in the background, the rest of the words from any on not not recorded, as the tape ends abruptly with a horrible howl of a Houndoom -