PDA

View Full Version : Gon Yi Tempi! I mean, Let's Battle!

Houndoom_Lover
5th May 2007, 08:13 PM
1500 years ago evil almost conquered the world.

The evil was known as Heylin, and they had the control of the world’s most powerful pokemon.

One man, named Dashi, the Grand Master, created magical artifacts called Shen Gong Wu to gain control of the pokemon.

Heylin seemed to be defeated by the hands of good, and Grand Master Dashi created the Xiaolin temple.

But the Heylin side wasn’t going with out a fight.

A new evil arose, and that evil was Wuya.

Wuya created three pokemon; Regice, Registeel, and Regirock.

They were terrors beyond terrors, and no one could stop them.

The Grand Master prayed to the Anceint Gods and he got an awnser,

He must made 16 plates to protect the Great One, and in return, Grand Master Dashi received Regigigas.

In a great swoop, he defeated the Evil ones and trapped Wuya in a puzzle ball for 1500 years…

A witch and her boy

“Omi, come in out of the rain,” Master Fung said softly, poking his head out of the temple. The master of this temple was an old man, that boasted a youthfulness. He has pale skin and a bald head.

“But Master, how will I perfect my throwing technique?” The very short monk asked, he came back into the nice warm temple, however.

“There will be other days to practice…”

He sighed, ringing out his red robe. A Flygon yawned, its body wrapped around an ancient vase.

“Your throw looked it a little off,” The Flygon commented, yawning again.

“Dojo Kanojo Cho, do you not have a scroll to watch?” Master Fung asked , with a knowing smile.

“Aw,” he got up on to his short pudgy legs, “all it does is collect dust.”

Monk Quwan ran down the hall (A feat for a man of such a large size), looking very distressed, “The scroll has activated!”

“I didn’t do it!!” Dojo cried, knocking the vase over. The vase didn’t break, but either was it was ignored.

“There is only one creature that could have activated the sacred scroll,” Master Fung said ominously, speedily walking to the scroll keeping room.

Omi, still upset about his performance, followed. His face was troubled. What was going on?

Monk Quwan, Master Fung, and Omi stood in the doorway, the scroll was generating a mysterious dark light.

“You do not think…” Monk Quwan’s glasses were fogging up from the fear of his breath.

“We must meditate on this,” Master Fung turned, Quwan following. Omi was left alone, a worried look on his face.

Somewhere else, maybe the same time, maybe a bit later, a voice called out loudly; “I’ll rule them all!”

His voice vibrated off the steel gray walls where tools and robot parts hung. A Houndoom slept next to a dish labeled Lucifer.

“Not just Kanto, or Sevii islands, I want to rule them all!” A boy entering those awkward teenage years yelled.

A hovering device, a tin man floated to him.

“Master-” The robot addressed, its voice very metallic.

“How many times do I have to tell you?” The teen hissed, his arms sprawled as he hunched over a world map, looking sulky.

He jerked his head around, wild red hair bobbing with it. Atop his hair were yellow goggles with hypnotic spirals of red on thick black straps. His red eyes, red as drops of blood against his white face glared at the metal man

“You’re Father has sent you something from the Johto Region, Master Spicer,” The robot finished, handing his trench coat wearing master a round woody looking pokeball.

He looked at the pokeball with some sort of satisfaction, and with skilled hands he twisted and turned the puzzle ball as though it had came with instructions.

“Come on,” Jack said, slightly eager, “puzzleball, what do you have for me?”

He pulled open the ball. A tiny Murkrow looked up at Jack with thoughtful red eyes from the bottom half of the pokeball.

“Lame!” He called out, throwing it behind his back. The Murkrow, not expecting to be thrown, cawing loudly as it hit the floor.

Lucifer stood up, sniffing the new pokemon. He whined, tucking a forked tail between his legs.

“Now,” he popped open a marker, “I could start with Kanto, and go down to Johto…but is that to obvious?” Jack asked himself thoughtfully, looking a his newest map.

The Murkrow seemed to grow in size, once half the size of a Murkrow, it was now twice of one.

“I could start in the Orange Islands, but it that enough of an attention grabber?” His eyes widened with insperation. “I could start at Sevii Islands, then down through Hoenn-”

“And onto Sinnoh!” The Murkrow cawed, flying up onto the map.

Jack let out a girly scream, falling on the floor, “Psycho talking pokemon, Jack-Bots, attack!”

The metal men hooved quickly over, swinging large chainsaw things.

The Murkrow opened its mouth, spewing a magical green ray. The robots exploded, spreying the room with bolts and gears.

“My robots!” The teen on the floor cried, taking cover under the table.

Murkrow jumped down from the table, that act of super magic had left it winded.

“You want to take over the world?” it inquired, he made a guess it was a girl, because of her voice.

“What’s it to you?” Jack retorted, trying to keep his voice from quivering. He crawled out from under the table, snapping his goggles over his eyes.

“I can help you,” she said, giving Jack a birdy smile.

“Who are you to help me?” He snapped, swinging at the Murkrow.

“You may call me Wuya,” The pokemon purred, flapping out of his range, “But of course, you must know all about me.”

“Nope,” Jack stood up, brushing off his trench coat and then the bits of bot that fell on the table. “I never heard of you-”

“WHAT!?” Wuya screamed, her feathers ruffled. Her Murkrow eyes lit up red in a demonic fashion.

Jack screamed again, covering his face from Murkrow beaks as Wuya attacked his face.

“You insolent-” She stopped pecking, gasping harshly, “The first Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself!”

“The what…?”

Wuya turned around in the air, looking mischievous, “I’ll explain on the way, do you have a pokemon that can fly?”

“Don’t need them,” Jack scuttled quickly, taking off a square thing, also known as a Heli-pack.

“Do you have pokemon, boy?” Wuya hissed, flapping rapidly to keep aloft.

“Of course,” he said, sounding hurt, “I just like robots better.” Jack turned it on, flying after her.