PDA

View Full Version : Confuzzled Pichu XD

Lightning
14th December 2002, 03:58 PM
http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/art/c/img/pichu5.gif

I found this on a floppy and decided to use it to practice getting the hang of Adobe. x_X; I thought it turned out okay. >_o; I added in the light filter effect.. thing.. as an afterthought.. XP I just decided to post it up here.

Bai,
Lightning

Pacific Pikachu
16th December 2002, 06:31 PM
I would love to see it, but all I'm getting is a stubborn red 'x.' -_-;;

Furret Lover
16th December 2002, 08:18 PM
same here:mad:

Lightning
17th December 2002, 04:58 PM
Cruds.. >_> *Uploads it to the RIGHT place this time* Sorry 'bout that. ^_^;;; I usually check things.. but I was in a hurry.. x_x; Anyways.. it works now. ^^'

Bai,
Lightning

youdontknowme
17th December 2002, 08:54 PM
Hey cool! I like it! :)

Nuriko
17th December 2002, 10:17 PM
LOL! That's so cute! ^_^ He looks... really dizzy! XD (Aren't I observent?) Lol, no, honestly, I love the expression, it's just sooo cute! ^^ And the way you made his arm going upward sorta amkes it seem like he's about to fall over. ^^ Oh, and if it's supposed to be a girl pichu I apoligize for calling her a he all this time. ^^;; Just uh.. um.. habit. Anyway it's pretty good, especially since you mentioned your just getting used to adobe. (It's an awesome program once you do get the hang of it though, trust me. ^^)

Melody
18th December 2002, 09:07 AM
awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet, sweeet, sweet!!!:yes: :yes:

Arcanine18
18th December 2002, 12:12 PM
Kawaiiness. ^^

Erm Lightning btw well you never told me if the pic I did for our trade was okay or well... I mean is the trade still running?

Lightning
20th December 2002, 01:31 PM
*Arghs* >_< I have your art trade done.. but my scanner has stopped scanning things in colour!! ;-;' *Sniffles* I liked the piccie you drew though. ^^ Er.. once my mom goes back to work, she said she'd buy me a new scanner.. but I dunno when she'll go back. =\ Well.. there's always the chance that I'll get one for Christmas too. XD

^_^ Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone!

Bai,
Lightning

Flareon Pepper
20th December 2002, 07:36 PM
Omigosh, that is soo cuuute! @.@ The lighting effect makes it look more interesting, too. ^^ Its hair's cute, too. I love its mouth.. it's all wobbly and stuff. XD It's adorable.