PDA

View Full Version : Lounge of the Scions

Mystic_clown
25th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Ok, this topic is for all those who want to discuss ideas and such for the RPG "Clash of the Scions". So sit down, have a cup of coffee, and try not to murder eachother.

ChobiChibi
25th October 2011, 06:26 PM
Murder is on the agenda, sorry XD

mattbcl
25th October 2011, 08:01 PM
Shame, I was aiming for non-combat scenarios. But that would probably involve a lot of yelling right before destroying things. :P

Shadow Wolf
26th October 2011, 07:51 AM
Hehe, cool! Just what I've been waiting for... Thanks Ben!

*drikns a bit of coffee*

Well, I'll quickly drop the first bomb:

I believe that the title implies a battle between both sides. However, I noticed that almost no one wants to fight (as I read the profiles). How is the clash going to take place then?

Samchu
26th October 2011, 07:58 AM
As far as the dark scions go I know that CT is planning to take charge of the rebellion and has recruited Ben and myself already (I don't know about the others) and has some conflict-related plans.

Mystic_clown
26th October 2011, 07:22 PM
While Zedona prefers not to fight, due to his illness, he's more than capable of attacking the Scions of Light, even indirectly.

mattbcl
26th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Moshinas feels that conflict is inevitable but would prefer not to be part of it unless absolutely necessary. He doesn't want to die all over again, 'cause it's already happened the first two times, and it's a struggle to claw his way back to the surface. Despite this, both dark and light Scions are welcome to approach him... just as long as their players are warned that he doesn't particularly trust either side.

Crystal Tears
26th October 2011, 07:33 PM
I've got Becki's char as well (unless she's changed her mind). I'm under the mindset that losing twice is more infuriating than discouraging. Plan A and B are toast, but there's Plan C.

And it's always a doozy. >;3

Asilynne
27th October 2011, 08:25 AM
I'll have my dark ether character up sometime before friday <3

Shadow Wolf
27th October 2011, 08:31 AM
Hmm... well, if it's something extraordinary, then it will be interesting to see what Nazara will have in mind and how will she convince the others to have another stand.

BTW, I noticed that the Light Scions are a disadvantage in terms of numbers. It could become even more interesting to see a fight against the odds.

So, how are my partners (light scions) feeling about the clash?

ChobiChibi
27th October 2011, 08:33 AM
Like I said in LI, I'm off for the weekend, but I'll do my sign up when I get back on Monday. I did plan to do it yesterday, but I didn't have time cos I stayed up too late the night before playing Scrabble <3

Yes, Sie, you've got me "on side" XD

Asilynne
27th October 2011, 08:35 AM
My Light Scion char is not welcoming it. She is watchful of the Dark ones but quite enjoys life as a human in all of her incarnations, and just really enjoys human existance. So she is pro human and defending them, and wants to set things back to the peaceful way it was so she can protect them and go back to being one lol Just really likes a simple life in general and is tired of fighting, so she would seek to end the war as quickly as possible.

Shadow Wolf
11th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Well guys, I'm not sure how you're all doing right now, but I thought of discussing if the light Scions could find each other. They're apart right now, but at least, since they're protecting humanity, they could talk at least once every while. ^_^;

DivineAll
11th November 2011, 05:23 PM
My Scion is the one who prefers to wait for someone to come to him first before he takes any course of action. After all, even though he's protecting humanity, he's greatly appreciates most of it's small and big luxuries and likes to indulge in them as much as possible before the conflict officially starts. If there is public information about any of the Scions' actions however, then he'll be more motivated to go after them.