PDA

View Full Version : A Rocket's Revenge.

Keyblade Master
14th December 2002, 07:08 PM
I'm gonna do this here so I can get some replies so I can make this the best fan-fic ever. The plot has some stuff that has to do with a RPG that the main character is dealing with the evil in the plot of the RPG. The RP is Missingno. Glitch (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6872)

<Chapter1>

In a warehouse near the outskirts of Violet City 17 year old Samantha Green held a pokeball out to a man sitting in a chair. "Sir, I have stolen the rare pokemon Dratini.", Samantha said placing the pokeball in the man's hand. "Well done Samantha. For this your rank has been raised. You are now an Executive.", he said petting his Persian. "Thank you Giovanni, sir", Samantha said bowing to him. "Your next assignment is to bring me a Pokemorph, a Pokemon/Human hybrid, it is said they are very powerful.", Giovanni said. "Consider it done sir", Samantha replied. Samantha was 17 year old girl who's only friends are her pokemon and her fellow Team Rocket members. Samantha was walking to town and she stoped to sit down on a log. I'm now an Executive. The highest rank. Now to get a Pokemorph and I know who the lucky person is., she thought. She walked into Violet City and knocked on the door to a house. A young girl answered she only opened the door enough for a little of her face to show. "Who is it?", she asked. "Your sister", Samantha replied bitterly pushing open the door. "Crysal do you want to go for a walk with me?" Samantha asked her 14 year old sister Crystal. "Not on your life!", Crystal yelled. Crystal wasn't normal. She looked like a Chikorita. Crystal was a Pokemorph. Crysal ran out of the house into the forest. Samantha chased after her untill Crystal was traped. "You'd better come with me PokeFreak!", Samantha yelled as she thew a pokeball. "Go HowlingFlame!" The pokeball hit the ground and a Houndoom appeared. "You wouldn't dare!", Crystal yelled not daring to move.
--------------------------------------------------------
I have to get off the computer I'll finish the chapter later.

Andrew
14th December 2002, 07:44 PM
Hey Mate, you've posted in the Fanfic Lounge ^^ What you want is the main Fanfic topic. *Uses cool features* There ^^; Remember to post your fic in the main forum ^^

Now also take a squiz at the Fanfic rules mate, they're always helpful, but well you should always try write your fic in Word or some other writing program as writing it directly in the box is never a good thing.

Your fic's chapters need to be at least 1 page long in word ^^ And always use spellcheck too!

Also, paragraphing is needed, whenever there's a new speaker, or a new line of thought. I believe Mist's fic Lapras Valley High was based off of an RPG, so what you're doing isn't impossible.

So keep writing and give it another whirl, its a small bite sized chunk of what's to come! And if you need any more help, don't feel afraid to ask people, we're mostly more than happy to help ^^