PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Spice Lattes and other seasonal drinks

Becky
27th October 2011, 10:32 PM
What are your favorite seasonal drinks?

Me, I love fall because that's when Starbucks offers their PSLs. But I like November even more because that's when the red cups come out....so pretty!

Jeff
27th October 2011, 10:48 PM
Back when my sister worked at Dairy Queen, before she could drive, I always had to pick her up and she'd treat me to a milkshake. One year they did caramel milkshakes. That was pretty good. Then they did pumpkin milkshakes, which was also pretty good.

For Christmastime, my favorite would have to be candy cane hot chocolate.

Kuro Espeon
27th October 2011, 11:05 PM
mmm Pumpkin Spice Lattes have always been a fall favorite of mine. In fact, anything pumpkin flavored is a fall favorite of mine. :3

Also a big fan of hot apple cider. And once Nov/Dec rolls around, I love me some Peppermint Mochas.

Blademaster
27th October 2011, 11:17 PM
For Christmastime, my favorite would have to be candy cane hot chocolate.

This SO Goddamn much. When Christmas comes, I make hot cocoa like Flanders did in The Simpsons Movie. Whipped cream, grated chocolate, cinnamon and nutmeg, jumbo marshmallows, and a candy cane stirrer. By the third cup, it's like warm choco chip mint ice cream. Mmmmmm-mm!

mattbcl
28th October 2011, 07:04 AM
Stop it, guys, you're making my mouth water.

Actually I tend to jump for the various types of milk that Prairie Farms churns out, including mint chocolate, pumpkin spice, and peppermint... and of course, eggnog. I know you're supposed to sip that stuff but I can't really help myself. (My mom bakes nutmeg finger cookies that have that exact flavor and I'm addicted to them, so it would make sense that I down eggnog like there's no tomorrow.)

Crystal Mew
28th October 2011, 11:30 AM
I love pumpkin spice lattes!!! mmmm,.....too bad they are like $4 and I need to start rationing my money

Magmar
28th October 2011, 01:37 PM
Shock Top Pumpkin beer = love :)

I also love white hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps mmmmm

abunaidesu
29th October 2011, 03:19 PM
I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I've been trying to cut back on my trips to coffee shops though.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2011, 04:32 PM
I didn't know there was such a thing as seasonal drinks. But I saw the Pumpkin Spice Latte at the Starbucks at Toronto airport. Didn't try it, though. I only had Green Tea. Tea in all its varieties is my favorite drink. :)