PDA

View Full Version : I am now the proud owner of a blue 3ds!

Link
4th November 2011, 04:50 PM
I know that mario and zelda are some big games on the 3ds, but I just bought pokemon rumble blast with it. Any games I should be watching out for that are going to come out in the coming months, or are already for it? Thanks!

Jeff
4th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Rayman 3D is worth looking into if you've never played Rayman 2 before, otherwise, skip it. And of course OoT 3D, which I know you've mentioned in another thread that you were planning on getting. Those are the only two 3DS games that I own.

I've heard good things about Pilotwings Resort, and of course there's also the two big ones coming up: Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Link
4th November 2011, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah, I do plan to get OoT 3d when I get more money. That game is such a priceless gem of software, and it will be interesting to do the same I did years ago on the game, and the same thing with Master Quest, though I've never beaten Master Quest, but there's always a 2nd time to beat a challenging game.

Roy Karrde
4th November 2011, 06:56 PM
I know that mario and zelda are some big games on the 3ds, but I just bought pokemon rumble blast with it. Any games I should be watching out for that are going to come out in the coming months, or are already for it? Thanks!

Resident Evil and Mario Kart 7 are coming out in the next month or so.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th November 2011, 12:18 AM
About time, Heracross. Thumbs up! I myself have only Ridge Racer 3D and Dead or Alive Dimensions, but I have had fun with them. Plus, amazed my friends with 3D photos. Also, I suggest to try the web browser, I found addictive to post at TPM with my stylus. Finally, I think the downloadable Pokedex 3D is worth seeing.

Link
10th November 2011, 11:57 AM
About time, Heracross. Thumbs up! I myself have only Ridge Racer 3D and Dead or Alive Dimensions, but I have had fun with them. Plus, amazed my friends with 3D photos. Also, I suggest to try the web browser, I found addictive to post at TPM with my stylus. Finally, I think the downloadable Pokedex 3D is worth seeing.

I've only heard good things about the hardware and software for the 3ds.