PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Unown Awards: Tiebreaker Round

Jeff
7th November 2011, 12:55 PM
After a small delay, that finally concludes the voting for the Unown Awards. Now time to annoucne the winners.

At least that's what I would have said, but we have a couple of ties to break, and they are:

Tied at three votes apiece for Unown B are:
Bat Flea - Bear
Bear - Bear
Brandy's Beloved Ben - Mystic Clown

Also each with 3 votes, for Unown Z, are:
Zelda - Knight of Time
Zen - Mystic Clown

As I mentioned in the nomination thread, if there ends up being another tie, a sudden death round will be held where the first vote decides it. In the unlikely event that there are ties for both, each person voting in the sudden death round will be allowed one vote, so one person picks the winner for one award, then the next to post will pick for the other.

This round, however is a normal voting round, so get with the voting! As with the first voting round, you have one week from now to get your votes in, that's November 14, 2011. Good luck to Bear, Mystic Clown, and Knight of Time!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th November 2011, 01:07 PM
Bat Flea - Bear
Zelda - Knight of Time

Simple, but not easy.

Kuro Espeon
7th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Bat Flea - Bear
Zen - Mystic Clown

Asilynne
7th November 2011, 05:36 PM

Zen - Mystic Clown

Not that I'm biased or anything :)

Blademaster
7th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Zelda - Knight of Time

Because getting fucking ENGAGED is just a little more praiseworthy than being Bear.

Jeff
7th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Bat Flea - Bear
Zelda - Knight of Time

Ayeun
7th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Bat Flea - Bear

Zelda - Knight of Time

Im sorry, but I agree with Blade. You guys are getting too many awards this year, let someone else get some. Just coz your getting engaged, doesn't mean you get to win everything.

I mean, your already winning at life. Some of us can't even GET married to the people we love. Be happy with what you have.

Shadow Wolf
7th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Wow guys, take it easy. Some people win more that 5 awards at the Grammys (and even Oscars) and no one says anything. Besides, it's a proof that we are glad to have people establish solid relationships through here (oh yeah E-harmony, we are better than you lol) :sweat2:

Anyways...

Zelda - Knight Of Time

Asilynne
7th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Now I feel bad :( and I really shouldn't because I don't control what other people do. People should vote for what they want and not feel guilted one way or the other... x.x()

Kuro Espeon
7th November 2011, 11:00 PM
Err, I think Blade was actually complimenting Brandy and Ben, not being sarcastic. o_o Either way, I agree with Shadow Wolf, chill out guys. These awards are just for fun anyway so why is it a big deal? Noooooo fighting pleeeease.

Heald
8th November 2011, 01:14 AM
Pretending these awards are anything other than a massive FanFic/RPG circlejerk kind of defeats the point of this annual exercise anyway.

Drago
8th November 2011, 02:59 AM
Bear - Bear
Zelda - Knight of Time

I wonder who would be involved in a misc circle jerk? :D

Asilynne
8th November 2011, 05:12 AM
Pretending these awards are anything other than a massive FanFic/RPG circlejerk kind of defeats the point of this annual exercise anyway.

X_QTUWHN6mE

DarkestLight
8th November 2011, 08:28 AM
>.> If I manage to win one, I am the 1% that is NOT a RPG/Fanfic regular. I just jump into circle jerks and start shit.

Zen - Mystic
Bat flea - Bear.

Magmar
8th November 2011, 08:59 AM
Bat Flea - Bear

Zelda - Knight of Time

What's with all the bitterness about the awards? I've been here for a long time and only won something in one year, and I don't lose sleep over it :P it's justtttttt a 100 x 100 jpg guys

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2011, 09:01 AM
Zelda - Knight of Time

Magmar
8th November 2011, 09:02 AM
*breaks purpose of thread to wave to Gabi* long time no see!! hope all is going well for you!

Kuro Espeon
8th November 2011, 09:53 AM
What's with all the bitterness about the awards? I've been here for a long time and only won something in one year, and I don't lose sleep over it :P it's justtttttt a 100 x 100 jpg guys

For srs.

And Asi, LOL, I love that song! XD

Jeff
8th November 2011, 11:22 AM
justtttttt a 100 x 100 jpg guys

64x64 PNG, actually.:eng101:

But yeah, point well said. This is really just for fun, it's not omgsrsbusns. If you didn't win anything, oh well, there's always next year.

ChobiChibi
8th November 2011, 12:17 PM
For someone in the "RPG circlejerk", this is the first year I've even been nominated :P

Blademaster
8th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Err, I think Blade was actually complimenting Brandy and Ben, not being sarcastic.

Eeyup.

DarkestLight
11th November 2011, 10:20 PM
omgsrsbusns.

omg. the srsbusns is su srs

Telume
13th November 2011, 05:48 AM
I'm not even angry I didn't get into the next round.

Bat Flea - Bear
Zen - Mystic_Clown