PDA

View Full Version : Special Edition Zelda 3DS heading to the U.S.

Roy Karrde
12th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Alright so it is one Gamespot ad, but we already know that special Mario and Zelda 3DS bundles are on their way. Now it seems the Zelda one will be the one that was released in Europe.

So will anyone be picking the special edition up when it comes out? Is this going to finally push anyone to buy a 3DS?

http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/zelda-3ds/zelda_3ds-1.jpg

The_Missing_Link
12th November 2011, 10:04 PM
It's so fucking pretty. I'm still holding off until they release the upgraded version though (GBA SP and DS Light have taught me that it's good to wait)

DivineAll
12th November 2011, 11:30 PM
I'm just going to say it, even though it may cause controversy... Ocarina of Time is incredibly overrated. I didn't play it as a kid and when I tried playing it on the Virtual Console it didn't appeal to me. I'll wait for Mario Kart 7 before buying the 3DS, thank you very much.

classy_cat18
12th November 2011, 11:42 PM
I'm with you on that account, but I still want that 3DS. I'll even give OoT another shot.

Drago
13th November 2011, 04:27 AM
Very pretty! With the Mario one as well, that brings us up to what, six different colours/designs? My black one is serving me just fine, but I always liked the special edition ones. I had a Pokemon GBC!

Link
13th November 2011, 06:00 AM
I heard about this before. It's so beautiful to have a special edition 3ds, and there's going to be a ton of people going to buy this one. Nintendo has done it again!

Master Rudy
13th November 2011, 06:07 AM
I'm just going to say it, even though it may cause controversy... Ocarina of Time is incredibly overrated. I didn't play it as a kid and when I tried playing it on the Virtual Console it didn't appeal to me. I'll wait for Mario Kart 7 before buying the 3DS, thank you very much.

Holy crap! Someone else that don't consider OoT to be the best Zelda of all time? 0_0

OuNU4OWh0T8

A Link to the Past is the best Zelda game of all time (with Twilight Princess being the best 3D Zelda). Prepare to have your mind blown: a tool assisted speedrun of the game in one hour, eighteen minutes and fifty seconds. The run itself is equal parts skill/timing and using various glitches to achieve the time. Either way it's fairly impressive to watch.

Link
13th November 2011, 06:15 AM
Skyward sword beats Ocarina of time, anyway.

Venomous Pidgey
13th November 2011, 08:00 AM
Wind Waker will beat Skyward Sword anyday. ;D

If I hadn't got my 3DS in May, then I would totally get a special edition one. ;o;

Link
13th November 2011, 08:08 AM
Wind waker is a classic zelda game. It always will be.

Asilynne
13th November 2011, 08:22 AM
I want that zelda one o.o!

ChobiChibi
13th November 2011, 11:57 AM
Sorta related, I've decided to pre-order Skyward Sword with the golden wiimote+motion plus and the orchestral soundtrack. Cos I can >w>

Blademaster
13th November 2011, 10:18 PM
This might be what finally gets me a 3DS this Christmas. Sweeeet.

Master Rudy
17th November 2011, 12:25 AM
Well this caught me off guard......look at who's been doing LoZ ads for Nintendo recently:

bINUfbLV_0M

ChobiChibi
17th November 2011, 02:00 AM
Old news man. Seen that on the telly quite a few times. But I love that he named his daughter Zelda X3

Master Rudy
17th November 2011, 05:08 AM
Old news man. Seen that on the telly quite a few times. But I love that he named his daughter Zelda X3

Well on a closer look the ads appear to be for Europe due to having their ratings system posted on the bot art as opposed to the ESRB ratings logo.

I've never seen these ads in the US so to me it was new news :P

Blademaster
18th November 2011, 03:58 PM
U.S. citizen here. It's old news.

Link
18th November 2011, 04:14 PM
It's old news.

Roy Karrde
12th December 2011, 11:26 AM
Sent off Shonta's Present. She thinks its a Special Edition Zelda 3DS, but in reality its Three DSes with a Special Edition Zelda sticker on them.