PDA

View Full Version : ~~Crashed Plane~~ ((Lounge for When the Flame Goes Out))

Asilynne
13th November 2011, 09:00 AM
I figured I may as well make a lounge for the thread :D

Plot, chat, go off the wall, whatever in here hehe

As for me, I will be posting on my next night off (Monday) so look forward to it! <3

Shadow Wolf
15th November 2011, 07:26 PM
*while admiring the broken plane*

Oh, hey guys! Well, I wanted to ask. How do you plan to proceed here? Use the Kerr's house as an operating base of sorts, or go nomad style?

I think that we just need something to get the ball rolling. :)

Jeff
15th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Sweet a nice little post-apocalyptic lounge for us to hang out in! :D

Well, regardless of how we proceed, we definitely should be meeting up first, and I have my end of that planned out.

My next part will start at about 4:10ish at my encounter with Will (I figured I'd give him about 10 minutes to stumble through the streets before seeing me). Right after that, I'll be reaching the plane/Kerr place.

Asilynne
16th November 2011, 08:36 AM
:D I was planning of posting during one of my nights off but my sister is on vacation (more like a staycation) and I've been spending time with her. Also didn't get ANY sleep on Monday at all ^-^()

So! I will try posting tonight or tomorrow morning. I've been thinking about how to bring the others in and I may have an idea, or at the very least give Jeff or Will an opening :D

Jeff
19th November 2011, 02:17 PM
Well, seeing as I'm about to head to the party, I'll just wait until that side of the story is caught up to my time.

Asilynne
26th November 2011, 07:56 AM
Jeff: thats perfectly ok :) Even if its outside the timeline, a post is always welcome because it often spurs other people to post ;D whoever posts next can always jump off from yours with a bit written to say what happened during that 45mins. I'll be posting most definitely in both my rpgs on Mon, but if someone beats me to it thats fine too ;D

DarkestLight
30th November 2011, 07:08 PM
NaNo's coming to an end, and with that I'll be back on this full throttle, specially since I haz my own internet. Gotta find a way to keep myself from getting too random.

Asilynne
30th November 2011, 10:07 PM
YEEEEAAAAAAAhHHHHH awesome XD I loved your first post so I can't wait!

DarkestLight
9th December 2011, 06:59 PM
Late tonight or tomorrow morning I'll have my post up. teehehee random!

Asilynne
9th December 2011, 09:55 PM
Yay finally hehe ;D That giggling from you is worrying XDDD jk

Asilynne
5th January 2012, 06:43 PM
hehehe nice post jeff!!! Pregnant women are dangerous >:3 rofl cue the drunk will escapades!

Jeff
12th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Three months later and still no drunk Will escapades.

I am disappoint.:(

Asilynne
18th July 2012, 12:47 AM
Ok I need to find out who is interested in continuing this rpg? I know it has been awhile.

Shadow Wolf
18th July 2012, 01:04 AM
I'll pretty much quote these words, since they pretty much explain everything:

I'm honestly not sure. I may be able to if I can get some solid quality interaction. I need some help getting ideas and a purpose, then I might be able to.

Asilynne
18th July 2012, 01:16 AM
I'll pretty much quote these words, since they pretty much explain everything:

I'm honestly not sure. I may be able to if I can get some solid quality interaction. I need some help getting ideas and a purpose, then I might be able to.

Ok, but I will need at least 3 other people besides myself or the rpg is dead for good since its been more than 6months lol That's why I'm checking to see if anyone is willing to raise it from the dead or not...
At this point I can't even post in it because it is slated as dead, so, its going to stay that way unless 3 other people step up lol

DarkestLight
18th July 2012, 10:16 PM
Sorry sorry! I am more than willing to jump on this! Lemme know! I got a bunch of drunkenness to post!

Asilynne
19th July 2012, 04:30 AM
Sorry sorry! I am more than willing to jump on this! Lemme know! I got a bunch of drunkenness to post!

Yay! Let me talk to Sarah and Ben and we can bring this back to life then :D

Mystic_clown
25th July 2012, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't mind starting this up again. Bring it on!

Jeff
29th July 2012, 06:43 PM
Where's Will? Looks like he's up next, and I wanna see what he's up to in that house!

DarkestLight
29th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Post coming tonight :) oh this'll be good, im getting liquored up as I type lol

Asilynne
30th July 2012, 07:45 AM
Sweet I can't wait, and with you, Jeff and Ben we have enough :D

Jeff
30th July 2012, 03:35 PM
:D

DarkestLight
30th July 2012, 06:26 PM
too drunk. passed out on keyboard. Posting now.

DarkestLight
31st July 2012, 08:37 AM
If that was too over the top, lemme know.

Asilynne
31st July 2012, 09:29 AM
Thats perfect will! I'll be ay kings dominion today and have work tonight but I'll get a post up soon XD thats awesome!!!!

Jeff
1st August 2012, 01:41 PM
Heh heh, awesome. I'm back home from an awesome time with the NoVa crew. Starting to get ideas together for my next post.

ChobiChibi
1st August 2012, 06:14 PM
Pretty sure you're meant to ask the mods before reviving an RPG :P

Not that I'd say no XD

Anyway, no more procrastinating. Back to what I'm supposed to be doing!

DarkestLight
1st August 2012, 06:48 PM
But...but...Drunk posts KNOW NO BOUNDS!

Jeff
21st December 2012, 05:15 PM
Posting in this thread because, well, I can't think of a better thing to do right now at this time!

Asilynne
22nd December 2012, 10:10 PM
Perfect timing too Jeff :) I was actually thinking about this yesterday :D had a fun time at the end of the world party, how did you ring in the new Age?

Jeff
31st December 2012, 11:55 PM
I waited until that exact minute.:P

I wish I could have made it to the party, but it seems like just like in the story, I missed it. Of course, it was for a much less exiting reason: I had to work.:( The night before, I heard about people in Annapolis seeing a bright blue-green flash in the sky and the power going out. So there was some speculation that the Mayans were onto something, but it turns out it was just a massive power surge that blew out the transformers. The funny thing is that I based the mall in the story loosely off of the Annapolis Mall, so I thought that was a crazy coincidence. As for how I rang in the new age, well you saw it above.:P

ChobiChibi
1st January 2013, 06:17 AM
If you guys still want to play this RPG, please dig it up! You don't have to, but I'm not gonna stop anyone digging up old threads if they want to atm ^^;