PDA

View Full Version : oZanetao is here now.

oZanetao
13th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Hello PokéMonfans.

My name is Zaneta, I'm 25 years young and I'm from Duisburg / Germany. My favorite PokéMon are : Mew, Mewto and Eevee.

I hope, that we write soon. This is me on my avatar.

Greets, Zaneta.

classy_cat18
13th November 2011, 01:58 PM
Hello, Zanetao. We always look forward to new members. Please enjoy the forums. As Fanfiction moderator, I recommend Fanfiction. And join the NaNoWriMo discussion if you're participating in it.

Kuro Espeon
13th November 2011, 01:58 PM
Welcome! More new faces = WIN. Enjoy your stay here and try not to let...um, "certain people" frighten you. We're a pretty fun-loving bunch here, really.

If you enjoy writing, then meander on over to RPG. That's where you'll see me mostly. I tend to make an appearance on Misc on occasion too (such as right now... XD)

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2011, 02:02 PM
As Fanfiction moderator, I recommend Fanfiction. And join the NaNoWriMo discussion if you're participating in it.Then as an administrator I should recommend all forums. :keke:

But everyone knows I'm partial to Adopted and Captured Pokemon. We could use some more players. But yes, Fanfiction is good too. :)

Oh, and welcome!

oZanetao
13th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Thank you all for your nice welcome greets. My english is to bad for a fanfiction or a RPG in this language - I'm very sad about it :'[.

Kuro Espeon
13th November 2011, 02:51 PM
No worries. You speak better English than some native English speakers that I know...

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2011, 03:02 PM
Yes, your English is quite good. You'll find that many of us - myself included - speak English as a second language, so you don't have to worry about that. I find message boards to be a great way to practice my English. :)

Telume
13th November 2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome to TPM. I've seen worse English, way worse.

ChobiChibi
13th November 2011, 03:19 PM
Guten Tag :D

That's the extent of my year 8/9 German. Other than Der Wasserlehrling. And random sacred vocal music of the Bach and Brahms variety ^^;

I'm European too :D Isn't Europe the best? Gotta say, Germany is one of my fave countries.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2011, 03:36 PM
Isn't Europe the best?Have you been to all the other continents to make such a comparison? :rolleyes:

ChobiChibi
13th November 2011, 03:53 PM
North America. Erm. That's about it ^^;

Where else can you get such a mash of languages? And history? And for it to be right on your doorstep?

Drago
13th November 2011, 07:11 PM
Where else can you get such a mash of languages? And history? And for it to be right on your doorstep?
Azeroth. :wizard:

Blademaster
13th November 2011, 10:22 PM
Ahh, more of the master race... Welcome to TPM.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Herzlich wilkommen!
Warmly welcome!

You will also find out that you'll learn much of English also here at TPM.

oZanetao
14th November 2011, 02:58 AM
Yeah, Europe rules. And thanks, that you wanna help me with my bad english ;D.

Gavin Luper
14th November 2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome to TPM! Hope your stay here is fun. :)

Magmar
14th November 2011, 10:23 AM
Welcome to TPM! :) :wave:

Asilynne
14th November 2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah joining and participating in RPG and just posting here in general will help you learn a lot! I think Mikachu actually teaches English sometimes irl, but if you didn't tell me you were German I probably would not have guessed :) welcome!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Sometimes, yes. oZanetao, don't hesitate to ask me via Visitor Message or Private Message if you have trouble. I actually want to revise my German skills a little now that I see you joining.