PDA

View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.42

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 05:12 PM
(7/14) Do you like the latest version of MLP or not? Is it a guilty pleasure or something that just grates on your nerves, or are you indifferent to it? How do you view the "brony" fanbase that's gathered around it?
Guilty pleasure, completely admitted. XD My girlfriend and I both enjoy it. It's quite funny at times, and it has a surprising amount of good action sequences. The brony fandom... wellll, just like any fandom, the most vocal ones tend to be the ones who ruin it. XD

(7-15) Have you ever done a Nuzlocke Pokemon run (Only catch the first Pokemon you find on each route, if they faint, they die, ect)? If so, which games have you attempted, and which have you completed? If not, why not?
I've never done one. I wouldn't be able to take it! Too much stress, micromanagement, and grinding involved. XD I'll likely never make a game harder so that I have to intentionally grind. It's boring.

(7/16) Have you ever come across a piece of Pokemon related fanwork (be it on DA, Youtube, ect) that you thought was so cute, you just had to save it? If you have, and it's appropriate, provide a link to it to share and tell us why you saved it! If not, try to describe it.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/124/9/4/Combee_babies_by_Momogirl.gif (http://momogirl.deviantart.com/art/Combee-babies-54605723)
Just look at the little adorable Combee babies.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Jeff: Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 05:17 PM
I'll sell the stone and the gem for stamps, and take the 1 stamps as a stamp, and also buy a red MGCoin with one of those stamps.

I will then take that stamp and get a scratchcard with it - spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Thank you!

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Jeff: 'takes the Hollow Stone and Darkness Gem and gives you 3 Stamps, then takes back one of the Stamps to give you a Red MGCoin, then...'

SC: You get the Red MGCoin back.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Another scratchcard, then, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 06:06 PM
You get a Blue MGCoin this time.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Awesome. Working my way back up. 2 more scratchcards, please, same as before.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Once again, you get a Blue MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 06:28 PM
2 more scratchcards, please. Spaces 1, 5, 9, green coins.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Well, your luck improved a little, Jeff. This time you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 06:47 PM
3 more, then, which should bring me to nine total today.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Your luck increased a bit more than before Jeff...this time you get 2 Blue MGCoins and 1 Red MGCoin.

Also, I'm (finally, since I first brought this up months ago) selling Jeff my Magic Room TM for 10 Stamps, so I assume he'll confirm shortly.

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2012, 07:05 PM
Confirming.

I'd also like my last scratchcard for the day, same as before, please.

Knight of Time
16th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry, your last scratchcard today yielded nothing.

Anyway, thanks for the Stamps.

Edit: Think I'll throw in a new poll.

(7/17) Do you own any decks of playing cards? If so, how many decks do you have (and how many of them would you consider complete, e.g. having all the cards in each suit and both Jokers)? Do any of the decks stand out (e.g. is there one deck you'd consider extra special)? Finally, regardless of whether you have any playing cards or not, do you have a favourite card game?

For me, yes, I have several decks...unfortunately, a few of them aren't quite complete. As for the second question, yes, I do have a deck of cards that stands out, it's a deck of cards that (get this) fit in an eyeglasses case, their shape is pretty funny, but other than that they are still playing cards. Finally, yes, I do have a couple of favourite card games, one of which is crazy eights, then of course there's solitaire.

Skye
17th July 2012, 08:43 AM
(7/17) Do you own any decks of playing cards? If so, how many decks do you have (and how many of them would you consider complete, e.g. having all the cards in each suit and both Jokers)? Do any of the decks stand out (e.g. is there one deck you'd consider extra special)? Finally, regardless of whether you have any playing cards or not, do you have a favourite card game?
I think I have two decks. They're both very worn, mostly complete, and both belonged to my father who passed over a decade ago. They're both about the same in my eyes, though I hardly play with them, I also don't throw them out. My favorite card games are 7 Hand Poker (one on one, I kick my bf's butt all the time in it), 21, and solitaire, though I'm very bad at the last one.

May I have 6 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MC Coins, please?

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 08:46 AM
Skye: Division Gem

SCs: Can you please tell me what numbers you're going for?

Skye
17th July 2012, 08:48 AM
Selling that gem for 2 Stamps. And 1, 3, and 7, please. I'm sorry >.<

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 08:57 AM
Skye: 'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

SCs: It's okay; I figured those were the numbers you were going to choose, I just wanted to be sure...anyway, you get 2 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins.

Skye
17th July 2012, 09:07 AM
They're pretty much always going to be my numbers. xD Unless I decide to change it up sometime in the future. Could I have my last 4 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, please? 1, 3, 7.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 09:09 AM
This time you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 3 Red MGCoins.

lvl100mewtwo
17th July 2012, 10:29 AM
(7-15) Have you ever done a Nuzlocke Pokemon run (Only catch the first Pokemon you find on each route, if they faint, they die, ect)? If so, which games have you attempted, and which have you completed? If not, why not?

You know, I just found out about this challenge a little while back, and although I would love to try it, I am too far deep into my games currently that I can't afford to start from ground 0. Maybe one day I will try this, but it's a ridiculously awesome challenge though.

(7/16) Have you ever come across a piece of Pokemon related fanwork (be it on DA, Youtube, ect) that you thought was so cute, you just had to save it? If you have, and it's appropriate, provide a link to it to share and tell us why you saved it! If not, try to describe it.

I can't say I've found cute ones, I oddly enough like the surreal and realistic takes on pokemon, like the one I use as my Avatar, which is prob one of my fave incarnations of the Psychic Master Cat.

The only decks of cards that I have in my house are probably in my poker set and my Euchre set. They are pretty plane jane but they do the trick. I'm gonna say these days I'm really into Euchre more than anything (it's a summer cottage thing I guess) but Poker and A**hole are other games that are up there.

MGs please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2012, 10:59 AM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Spark Gem.

Alex: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 11:05 AM
I'm buying Alex's Brave Bird TM for 15 Stamps...he should be here to confirm soon.

lvl100mewtwo
17th July 2012, 11:10 AM
I'm buying Alex's Brave Bird TM for 15 Stamps...he should be here to confirm soon.

I approve of this message

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 11:21 AM
lol...thanks Alex, anyway, I'm giving the TM to Vector (my adopted Skarmory), it may be a risky move, but I think I might be able to come up with some good uses for it.

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2012, 11:46 AM
I'd like 4 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Jeff: You get 1 Blue MGCoin and 3 Red MGCoins.

Can I have 5 SCs (2, 4, 1, for Green MGCoins) please?

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2012, 12:28 PM
Kyle: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Okay...well, let's see if I can improve my luck a little more with my last 5 SCs for today, once again for a Green MGCoin, but can I go for 2, 6, 9 this time please?

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2012, 12:41 PM
Kyle: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Yet another TM transaction for me here...this time I'm selling my Sing and Air Slash TMs to Skye for 18 Stamps (8 for Sing, 10 for Air Slash); she should be confirming shortly.

Skye
17th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Yet another TM transaction for me here...this time I'm selling my Sing and Air Slash TMs to Skye for 18 Stamps (8 for Sing, 10 for Air Slash); she should be confirming shortly.

All the confirmation. Thank you!

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2012, 01:26 PM
I'd like 5 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Jeff: You get 4 Red MGCoins this time.

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2012, 04:52 PM
Four more scratchcards for spaces 1, 5, 9, green coins, please.

Knight of Time
17th July 2012, 05:01 PM
Uh, I can only give you one more today, remember? Anyway, for your last scratchcard today you get a Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Oh yeah, whoops. I didn't read up that far. >>; My bad. Thanks.

DarkestLight
17th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Mp: Metang, Kirlia, Kingdra, Chingling, Genesect, Escavalier, Mareep.

Q1: does it have an o in its name? No
2: Hrm. Any E's? I already have a guess, but I'll save it.

Skye
17th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Looking back at the battle tower, I believe I used to own ~3 Stat Modification Die, though I can prove I owned at least 2. I'd like to sell them for Stamps (so 20 or 30 Stamps. I believe I had 3, I wasn't really one to shuffle items around, but feel free to just go with 20 stamps if you don't trust in that :3 I don't mind.)

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2012, 08:09 AM
DL: yes.

Skye: I'll give you 20 stamps for 2 dice, since you don't seem to be quite sure of whether or not you had the third one. If you ever find the post where you got the other, you can sell it too.

Skye
18th July 2012, 09:30 AM
Not sure my past posts exist that far back, but I will. I was just going off of the Battle Tower xD I had a set of dice in a 2v2 battle, so I know I had at least two >.>

[7/18] Do you have recurring dreams often? Or do you simply have a dream and a sense of deja vu in regards to that dream? Is it a good dream or a nightmare? Share it if you can remember it!
I often have a similar dreams, very unpleasant ones at that, though not bad enough to be a nightmare. I'll get in a car and try to move it very slightly. Not drive it, maybe back it up 20 feet off of the road and into the driveway, and it will go nuts. The brakes won't work, and if they ever do work, it just makes it go faster instead of stopping it. I never crash into anything except other cars in these dreams. Eventually, the car stops and I get in deep trouble for speeding and occasional destruction of public property. Safe to say, I hate cars >.>

8 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, please. 1, 3, 7.

lvl100mewtwo
18th July 2012, 12:03 PM
[7/18] Do you have recurring dreams often? Or do you simply have a dream and a sense of deja vu in regards to that dream? Is it a good dream or a nightmare? Share it if you can remember it!

Can't say I have had recurring dreams lately. I used to have one as a kid though which involved me getting sucked into my NES and playing as Mario, kinda was awesome. Don't know how I remember this, seeing as dreams last 10 seconds and this was probably 15 years ago, but I just do, lol...

MG please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Knight of Time
18th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Skye: Blue MGCoin, Lunar Gem

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

(7/18) Do you have recurring dreams often? Or do you simply have a dream and a sense of deja vu in regards to that dream? Is it a good dream or a nightmare? Share it if you can remember it!

Hmm, dreams is a tricky subject for me to talk about, not that I have nightmares, but that the dreams I have aren't exactly recurring...the memories of my dreams don't hang around much, and sometimes, I end up completely forgetting about certain dreams (good ones)...but oh well, they're nice as long as they last, I guess.

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, for Green MGCoins) please?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Kyle: MG: Berry. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

I have some recurring themes in my dreams, like traveling to places with beautiful sceneries, which tends to lead to issues with my camera either not being there, not working properly, or working but being completely useless because it's all a dream... planes, hotels, exotic foods, artisan fairs... Also dreams that involve taking new subjects, having to go to the bathroom, meeting or missing friends... and yes, also the car out of control. And I've had many dreams about being in a strange place and not knowing how to get back home, which often end like "oh, it's a dream, I'm already at home". I have other, weirder dreams, but I haven't found a recurring theme in them, unless flying counts as a recurring theme. I haven't had any fully recurring dreams, though. Even when the theme is the same, the setting and the situation always change.

MG, please.

Skye
18th July 2012, 02:54 PM
I'd like to sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps, please.

Also, 2 more games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for a Darkness and Light Gem, please. 1, 3, 7.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Skye: you get 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
18th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2012, 03:57 PM
I'd like four scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2012, 03:58 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
18th July 2012, 04:23 PM
Can I have a GT! and a game of MP, please? It's been quite a while since I've had one of the former, and the latter is always nice to test my thinking ability each time I play.

lvl100mewtwo
19th July 2012, 09:20 AM
[7/19] If there were to be a hypothetical Gen VI and new Eevee-lutions could be possible, which type would you most like to see as the next one? why? Would you have a name for the English name? What method would you use to make it evolve?

This will bring back memories for Gabi, but I've always wanted a Ghost type Eevee-lution, don't know what it is about it, but I feel it could be pretty awesome. I used to write fan-fiction and this was one of the Eevee-lutions I had created, wish I still had it's info from back in the day. I feel Frighteon may work, and probably using the Dusk Stone seems the likeliest of ways to evolve the little fox.

MGs please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Skye
19th July 2012, 10:01 AM
[7/19] If there were to be a hypothetical Gen VI and new Eevee-lutions could be possible, which type would you most like to see as the next one? why? Would you have a name for the English name? What method would you use to make it evolve?
Hm. Maybe the Drakeon/Draceon that everyone's always talked about, a Dragon type. Though I would also love to see something non-conventional for an Eevee Evolution and go with Steel Type (since they go or used to go on special type attacks , Fire, Water, Grass, ect). They could do some pretty interesting things like this (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/139/2/9/my_fake_eevees_evolutions_by_mistress_darkloki-d3gprhz.jpg) for it. A version for male and female. I suppose it would have to level up with some kind of draconic influence. Maybe in an area where mostly Dragon types can be found?

Could I also get 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps, please? 1, 3, 7.

Edit: I also found a very old item database. According to it, I had 5 Stat modification die. So, since I sold the first two, I'd like to sell the last three (Link (http://www.freewebs.com/darkfire_storm/items.htm))

DarkestLight
19th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Mp: Metang, Genesect, Escavalier, Mareep.

2: Hrm. Any E's? I already have a guess, but I'll save it. Yes
Q3: Damn. Has an E. That eliminates my guess. So. Last question. Is it from gen 5?

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 05:49 AM
Alex: Darkness Gem, Rainbow Gem

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

Skye: Miracle Berry

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

Uh, when did you sell the other two Stat Modification Dice? Anyway, I presume you're selling them for Stamps, right?

Err, n/m, I see you sold them recently.

Can someone please remember my stuff?

DarkestLight
20th July 2012, 08:46 AM

I am not the biggest supporter of Eevee's. Even when Umbreon came out, I still was leery. Whilst a Ghost Type Eevee would be extremely useful, and a Dragon Type Eevee needs to happen down the pipeline; I believe that a Flying Eevee needs to come about, solely so we can have another sole Flying type. We only have what.....3 Pure fliers right now? (Arceus w/Sky Plate, Tornadus and Kecleon hit by Fly move?) That or give Eevee a chance to evolve into a larger Normal Eevee :D

Skye
20th July 2012, 09:23 AM
Yes, Stamps, please. xD Of course, I always forget to put in that part. I'm sorry. I'd also like to sell that Miracle Berry for Stamps, please.

[7-20] Have you ever gone back and watched a show, cartoon, or anime from your childhood just to see how it stood up to your memories? If so, which ones and would you have enjoyed them if you had only just seen them now? If none, why not?
Yeah, I have, actually xD In the past 2 years or so, I decided to go back and revisit my childhood with the few animes I remember seeing when I was very little. Sailor Moon, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (I actually stumbled across that one on complete accident, I think I saw it once when I was like... 5 or 6), Robotech, and Gundam Wing. The last three are actually quite amazing and I would still be a fan if I had only just now seen them. Sailor Moon... I don't even know. xD I guess I'd still watch it if I was -that- bored.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, please. 1, 3, 7 as usual!

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Amy and I are making a trade; I'm giving her 2 Blue MGCoins for a Status Die, she should be confirming soon.

Wolfsong
20th July 2012, 11:19 AM
*nods in confirmation* I'll then be using tose for four games of group two scratchards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 11:27 AM
DarkestLight: 1 Stamp/CCP

Skye: Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 7 Red MGCoins

'takes the dice and Miracle Berry and gives you 40 Stamps'

Amy: Thank you, I'll be giving the Status Die to Cyberius right away. For your scratchcards you get a Green MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2012, 11:29 AM
I'd like 5 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGCoin, 3 Red MGCoins

Could you possibly do my stuff above, please (a GT! and a MP game with B/W), or am I better off waiting for one of the other workers?

lvl100mewtwo
20th July 2012, 11:48 AM
[7-20] Have you ever gone back and watched a show, cartoon, or anime from your childhood just to see how it stood up to your memories? If so, which ones and would you have enjoyed them if you had only just seen them now? If none, why not?

Recently, I've gotten back into the 90s cartoons, such as Spiderman and TMNT, don't know why, just happened. Same for Pokemon, I try to catch an episode every now and then. It never really changes, it just brings back the good memories of it all. Especially when I decided to watch the first Pokemon Movie, god that took me back...

MG Please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 11:51 AM
Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP (the single currency seems to be popular today o_O)

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 7 Red MGCoins

Wolfsong
20th July 2012, 12:06 PM
Using those two red mg coins for two more group two scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Yes, i have. Recently i watched rainbow bright and the star stealer, and this is telling my age. I have it on vhs and was able to watch it once before one of the two vhs players we had broke. Anyways, it was definitaly 80s as far as music and content go but i am still impressed with how well Starlight was drawn. Especially when you consider how the original mlps were. And i've tried to avoid Land Before Time. I saw hte first one in the theater and it was cute but its been run into the ground. What are they up to now 10?

Knight of Time
20th July 2012, 12:11 PM
Amy: I checked, the latest one is The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends. Anyway, your MG is a Solar Gem, and for your SCs, this time you get your two Red MGCoins back.

DarkestLight
20th July 2012, 07:08 PM
Land Before Time geek moment!: Seen them all. Love them all. Want to own them all.

Now.

All the time. I bought Thundercats for that sole reason. DragonballZ too, just cause some days, you need a little SSJ2 Gohan action. Gawd, I go back to shows like...Dino Riders, and for me, Sonic the Hedgehog. I need AOSTH too, I already have SATAM. The 90's X-Men Cartoon on Fox Saturday mornings, I friggin miss that one too. Morph ;_; (and really, who wouldn't miss the beginning of the JUGGERNAUT! meme?)

Yeah, so yes, i do reminisce. It feels good and I still have a exuberant time watching them. Oh and He-Man too XD. AS for watching them now, in non HD, Naa, I prolly would not have watched Rocko's Modern life or any of the Nicktoons...but I woulda hung out for Ren and Stimpy. :D

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry for the delay. Yes, DL, the Pokemon is from Gen 5. Now Can someone deal with the other stuff, please? I'm exhausted and still busy. >.>

DarkestLight
20th July 2012, 09:40 PM
Escavalier! That's my speed boy

Edit:

Mp: Genesect, Escavalier

2: Hrm. Any E's? I already have a guess, but I'll save it. Yes
Q3: Damn. Has an E. That eliminates my guess. So. Last question. Is it from gen 5? Yes
Q4: Can't go wrong now. Escavalier?

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2012, 09:46 PM
No, sorry. :(

You can still get a prize for your guess after 4 questions, though.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 09:32 AM
Yet another trade here for me...this time I'm trading my Ingrain TM to Mikachu Yukitatsu for his Psychic TM, he should be confirming soon.

Skye
21st July 2012, 09:34 AM
[7-21] Have you ever had one of those creepy 'psychic' moments, where you just knew what was going to happen, or knew what someone was going to say?
I have, once. Went to the gas station years ago, got a nice latte or mocha or something and drank most of it, then I fell asleep in the car (don't worry, I wasn't driving. I don't drive). I had a dream, on my way to the place where I ride horses, that there was this woman I'd never met before riding a brown horse (bay specifically) facing away from me. She was going along the rail when suddenly her horse darted to the middle of the arena and dumped her on the ground to the left. I woke up at the arena, got out of the car, walked inside, and headed to the same place I had stood in my dreams. There, I saw a woman I had never met before, riding the same bay horse up the rail facing away from me. Her horse bolted to the middle of the arena for no reason that I could see and she fell off in the same spot.

There's a glitch in the Matrix.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps, please. 1, 3, 7.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st July 2012, 11:36 AM
Yet another trade here for me...this time I'm trading my Ingrain TM to Mikachu Yukitatsu for his Psychic TM, he should be confirming soon.

I'm here to confirm this.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks! I'll give that TM to Nocturne (my adopted male Umbreon), with Fake Tears already learned, this move will suffice nicely in his moveset until he gets a certain STAB move.

In the meantime, I'm going to be trading my Smack Down TM to Skye for one of her Pokemon Collars, so she should be confirming soon.

Thanks, both of you! :)

Skye
21st July 2012, 11:46 AM
Confirming the trade. Enjoy the collar!

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 11:47 AM
Thank you. That'll be going to Bombos.

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 12:40 PM
Business here is...a little out of order right now. I guess I should sort it out.

DL: Solar Gem
Skye: SCs: 8 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin. MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem.
Kyle: Grovyle, Oshawott, Floatzel, Tentacool, Manaphy, Paras, Surskit, Minccino, Gengar, Zekrom, Numel, Geodude, Seismitoad, Heatmor. GT: This Pokemon can't use Vine Whip despite its Pokedex entry saying it can.

I guess I got everyone...

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 12:49 PM
GT!: I think that would be Roserade. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

MP: Grovyle, Oshawott, Floatzel, Tentacool, Manaphy, Paras, Surskit, Minccino, Gengar, Zekrom, Numel, Geodude, Seismitoad, Heatmor

Question 1: Did the MP make its debut on one of the main series DS games?

Also, may I sell the following for Stamps, please?

3 Stat Modification Dice (two of them formerly belonged to Cream and Goldwyne, but one of these days I'm going to get them each something else)
3 Gold Berries
2 Hollow Stones
2 Solar Gems
1 Spark Gem
1 Flame Gem

That makes 55 Stamps, correct?

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 01:22 PM
Kyle: Yeah, that's 55 Stamps. GT: Yes, take your coin. MP: Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 01:41 PM
MP: Oshawott, Floatzel, Manaphy, Minccino, Zekrom, Seismitoad, Heatmor

Question 2: Is the MP a Water type?

Edit: I might as well do the latest polls here, just so that I don't end up forgetting them later.

(7-21) Have you ever had one of those creepy 'psychic' moments, where you just knew what was going to happen, or knew what someone was going to say?

Yeah, I've had quite a few of those moments...I'm not exactly a psychic, but sometimes I end up feeling a sense of anticipation when something's about to happen, or when someone's about to say something...in a way, it's almost like my sixth sense that occasionally kicks in.

(7-20) Have you ever gone back and watched a show, cartoon, or anime from your childhood just to see how it stood up to your memories? If so, which ones and would you have enjoyed them if you had only just seen them now? If none, why not?

Yes, definitely. The TV channels APTN (Aboriginal People's Television Network) and Teletoon Retro has a few old cartoons from my childhood that bring back many memories (on the former, there's The Jungle Book (based on the book by Kipling), and the latter has, or has had, Care Bears, (Stop) The Smoggies, Inspector Gadget, The Smurfs, Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the 1987 version), etc), which I watch from time to time. Yes, I do still enjoy some of those shows, in fact, I have DVDs of all 6 seasons of The Flintstones, and many DVDS of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (again, the 1987 version).

(7/19) If there were to be a hypothetical Gen VI and new Eevee-lutions could be possible, which type would you most like to see as the next one? why? Would you have a name for the English name? What method would you use to make it evolve?

Hmm...this one's a little tricky, but I'd like to see a Ground-type Eeveelution. I guess Eartheon would be the only English name I can think of, even if it sounds a little silly. As for what method I'd use to make it evolve, I'd probably do something similar to how Eevee evolves into Glaceon or Leafeon, and have it evolve maybe when it gets exposed to something, like a magical sand sculpture or something.

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 02:10 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 02:12 PM
'is thinking editing in his latest poll answers into his last post wasn't such a great idea'

MP: Oshawott, Floatzel, Manaphy

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Floatzel?

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 02:23 PM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 02:25 PM
Okay...is the MP Manaphy then?

Can I have the 3 MGs from the polls as well please?

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 03:11 PM
Wish you would've told me you edited. You get a Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, and Division Gem. MP: No, it's not that.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 03:14 PM
Sorry about that...anyway, the MP must be Oshawott then, correct? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Afterward, I'd like to sell the Rainbow Gem and Division Gem, as well as a Berry I received fairly recently for 6 more Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
21st July 2012, 03:19 PM
Correct. Take your coin and six Stamps.

DarkestLight
21st July 2012, 03:19 PM
Genesect then, silly legends. RedMgcoin?

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2012, 06:45 PM
Sure. *Gives DL a Red MGcoin.*

Thanks for covering up for me, Kyle and Shonta. :)

(7-21) Have you ever had one of those creepy 'psychic' moments, where you just knew what was going to happen, or knew what someone was going to say?
Yes... quite a few times, actually. Especially when I'm with people who are close to me. I wish it would happen more often, because, even when it's not something good - like when I foresaw the bus skipping my stop and my having to walk back 6 streets - I get a good feeling inside when it happens.

Knight of Time
21st July 2012, 06:56 PM
Gabi: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Skye
22nd July 2012, 08:55 AM
[7-22]Do you do well in the heat or do you prefer the cold? Which do you suffer more in, if either? What time of the year do you suffer least in due to the weather/temperature/parties?
I honestly prefer the cold, but I don't do much better in the cold than I do the heat. The only reason that I hate the heat more than the cold is that I can hardly sleep at night during summer and if I oversleep, I get cooked alive in my own room. My best time of year is spring when it's just starting to warm up and we have rain often, which happened quite a bit this year.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, please. 1, 3, 7.

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2012, 09:33 AM
Skye: MG: Darkness Gem, Solar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

[7-22]Do you do well in the heat or do you prefer the cold? Which do you suffer more in, if either? What time of the year do you suffer least in due to the weather/temperature/parties?
XD Parties... I suffer the heat more than the cold. If it's too cold, I can always put more clothes on, but when it's too hot there's nothing I can do. My best time of year is autumn, when it's cooling down but still warm, the work load is still compatarively low (as opposed to winter and spring), and there's also my birthday on the 22nd of March. :)

Come to think of it, I believe my favorite time of year is the same as Skye's, just a different season.

Skye
22nd July 2012, 10:27 AM
I only like spring more because autumn is very short lived here. :/ If spring is usually 2 weeks of wet season, Autumn is literally none existent. There will be snow piling the ground when the leaves are still green.

I'd like to forge my Solar and Flame Gems together *hands over a CCP* For a Rainbow Gem. I'd also like to buy a Hollow Stone *pays 2 MG Credits* I'd then like to forge my Hollow Stone with my Darkness Gem for a Night Stone and my other Hollow Stone with my Rainbow Gem for a Day Stone. *hands over 4 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2012, 10:36 AM
Oh, wow! Here we have 4 clearly defined seasons and each lasts 3 months. No snow, though.

*Goes through the whole process and hands Skye a Day Stone.*

Skye
22nd July 2012, 10:39 AM
And my Night Stone? :3 And yeah. The seasons are a mess. I live in a desert though... And pretty far north, too. I miss having clearly defined seasons, though :/ I used to love autumn. It had such a nice, early smell. Where as spring's smell was more like fresh things coming to life.

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2012, 10:45 AM
Oops! Sorry, Night Stone too! >_<

I visited a couple of deserts in Israel many years ago, but only for a short time. The climate wasn't very nice, but I loved the night sky. I've never seen the sky so full of stars anywhere else.

Note for the next worker to post: please get my MG, and it would be a good time for am EMT Game, I did the last one.

lvl100mewtwo
22nd July 2012, 11:27 AM

Deja Vue happens to be all the time, I guess that could be considered some psychic moment. Although I will say the only time I've ever really felt a psychic moment was at the casino, playing roulette, and in 6 spins, 27 (my lucky number) came up 3 times, with me winning on 2 of them...

I was born in a snow storm, raised in winter and played my whole life on ice. I love the cold, and I suffer in summer cause I can't sleep at night when it's too warm and humid... I suffer the least in the winter cause you can add more layers than you can remove in the summer... Parties is just another thing... I tend to survive partying easier in winter... prob cause I gain more weight then...

MGs please... could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9... Thanks!

Knight of Time
22nd July 2012, 02:28 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

Alex: Red MGCoin, Rainbow Gem

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

I guess I'll do the next EMT Game.

[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Skye
22nd July 2012, 02:32 PM
EMT Game: Is it Superpower?

Knight of Time
22nd July 2012, 02:36 PM
And this one has been won on the very first guess!

Skye, you win a Superpower TM, congratulations!

Skye
22nd July 2012, 03:17 PM
Oh. Damn! xD Haha, kick ass. *skitters away with her stones and TM* Sorry if this is a spam post, but I just think that deserves an 'Oh damn' xD

DarkestLight
22nd July 2012, 10:48 PM

I LOVE humidity! I love the heat and I love the fact that I seem to be immune to it. Give me 100 degrees every day and preferably half the time no humidity and the other half 99% humidity so it doesn't rain, its just this dense wall of water in the air that is so muggy it feels like you are running through marshmellow puree.

The onset of fall makes me cringe and winter..ugh just let me hibernate. Its harder for me since everything I do has to be in a cold climate. Soon I'll have my own island. Soon. But yeah, I can't do cold at all. I don't even have enough clothes, it chills my bones.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 08:22 AM
DarkestLight: Spark Gem

(7/23) What was the last time you saw fireworks? Was there any particular ones you thought stood out from the others? If so, please describe it if you can.

The last time I saw fireworks was yesterday evening, but unfortunately I didn't get a great view of them since I was in an unfavourable spot (the fireworks I saw on Canada Day were better)...as for ones that stood out, I didn't get to see any yesterday that stood out, but at the Canada Day fireworks show, there were a few that stood out; I saw some fireworks with a smiley face on them, so I thought that was rather cool.

(7-22) Do you do well in the heat or do you prefer the cold? Which do you suffer more in, if either? What time of the year do you suffer least in due to the weather/temperature/parties?

Hmm, this one's a little tricky...I guess I do equally well in the heat or the cold, but when it comes to suffering more in one than the other, there have been times I have been too cold, and times where I've been too hot, so in my case it can happen with either if they become too strong. But I guess I can tolerate the cold temperatures a little easier, except when the cold air fills my ears, because then that makes my ears feel uncomfortable until they warm up.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd July 2012, 08:52 AM
(7-22) Do you do well in the heat or do you prefer the cold? Which do you suffer more in, if either? What time of the year do you suffer least in due to the weather/temperature/parties?

My country should have enough blizzards, but I love them. Snow is so beautiful. Even in summer, I like it only if it's cool. Right now, my window is open and I also have a fan in another room. When it comes to parties, there is of course always my birthday in June but I enjoy Christmas too.

DarkestLight, you should be to sauna!

(7/23) What was the last time you saw fireworks? Was there any particular ones you thought stood out from the others? If so, please describe it if you can.

I think there are only two times within a year you are allowed to shoot rockets in Finland. One is Venetsiaiset, which I never follow. Other, on the other hand, is on New Year's Eve, and I can tell the New Year's Party in 2011/12/31 2012/1/1 was awesome, the best one I have ever been to. I were in Nivala, some of my friends' place and they shot many rockets and other bombs. Very fortunately, nobody was hurt or killed.

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 09:53 AM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem (you did make the poll, right?).

Mikachu: Spark Gem, Miracle Berry.

It was on New Year's eve, lots of people shoot fireworks at that time here. Christmas too. Nothing too special, though, and I wish they didn't do it because they cause fires, and also because all the dogs in the area are terrified. I like watching fireworks on remote areas and done by professionals (like the ones on the river in Pittsburgh which I may get to see again next year), but I hate it when the whole city's filled with them and most of the people shooting them don't even know what they're doing. Let alone the ones who use them maliciously, like those who light them under cars to set off the alarm (and usually break something in the process). But yeah... the ones in Pittsburgh were pretty: some of them looked like blooming flowers, and when one began to fade another would bloom inside it. And others would blink and change colors... it was a nice thing to see. Among the local ones, I like the one that you can pin against a vertical board and it will spin and form a circular rainbow. That one is pretty and not too noisy, and it will stay in place and not burn anything. But it still needs to be handled with care.

Skye
23rd July 2012, 10:19 AM
July 4th (Independance Day), I could see and hear them from my house, but I wasn't really watching them. I do enjoy the finale fireworks the most, when they shoot off like... 20-30 of them in rapid succession to create some great ending. I'm also quite fond of the ones with multiple colors or the ones that explode in different patterns. I also like the very sparkly ones, though they don't tend to mix colors into those ones very much, which makes me a bit sad. Multicolored extra sparkly fireworks would be so fun.

10 Group 2 Scratch Card games for 5 Stamps on 1, 3, 7 please. :3

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 10:20 AM
Gabi: Yep, I made the poll (and yes, I definitely know how dangerous they can be if mishandled)...your MG is a Photosynthesis Gem.

Skye: Hollow Stone

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

Skye
23rd July 2012, 10:30 AM
I'd like to sell that Hollow Stone for a Stamp :3

lvl100mewtwo
23rd July 2012, 11:18 AM

I saw bits and pieces of the Canada Day fireworks in Ottawa, the biggest display in the Nations Capital, maybe even Canada. I've seen them every year for the past 6-7 years, and this year it just didn't do it for me. Granted here we are spoiled with Fireworks, as we have Firework competitions, New Years and Canada Day and then just the odd fireworks displays here and there. The best ones I ever saw though was in Quebec City, at a competition, we were in the hill, as they were letting them go off right in front of us, quite intense.

MG Please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 05:33 PM
Kyle: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Skye: the stamp is yours.

Alex: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2012, 05:34 PM
Okay...uh, can I have 3 fishing games, please? This time though, I'd like to go for the same space (A1), but on 3 different grids for a change.

'hands over 3 MG credits'

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 05:36 PM
Kyle: Nothing, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 08:48 PM
Amy: I checked, the latest one is The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends. Anyway, your MG is a Solar Gem, and for your SCs, this time you get your two Red MGCoins back.

I'd like to sell that solar gem for stamps and then i'll use those two red mg coins for two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 09:25 PM
Amy: you get 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2012, 09:26 PM
Two more scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 please

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2012, 09:27 PM
1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
24th July 2012, 06:57 AM
New poll time.

(7/24) Are you one of the fans on any famous person's official fan page on Facebook? If so, which famous person (or people)? Do you see that person (or people) reaching out to their fans often from their Facebook fan page?

For me, yes, I'm one of the fans on the official Facebook fan page of...Jason David Frank (best known as playing Tommy Oliver on Power Rangers)...for the third question, yes, he often posts on there to reach out to his fans, ending the majority of his posts with his initials JDF, so that's pretty cool.

lvl100mewtwo
24th July 2012, 07:30 AM
(7/24) Are you one of the fans on any famous person's official fan page on Facebook? If so, which famous person (or people)? Do you see that person (or people) reaching out to their fans often from their Facebook fan page?

I've only liked a few pages on my fb, I try to keep it as less cluttered as possible. The only actual famous people I have are Tucker Max, Freddie Wong and Alexander Calder (Inside joke with friends). I don't really pay much attention to these pages to be honest, as I'm barely on fb anymore...

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2012, 08:58 AM
2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem.

Alex: MG: return of the attack of the Solar Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

I've never been a fan of anyone, nor do I intend to be. I refused to click on the "become a fan" buttons until they changed it to "like". I do like many things, but I'm not a fan of any of them (except maybe tea, but it's not a person). Sometimes I add my like to the pages of people I know (and like) to help them gain popularity (like Mei Band and Lara Sambert, they're great singers and great people too). But I've never done it for anyone who doesn't know who I am.

Skye
24th July 2012, 09:28 AM
I don't even have face book... So no. Lol.

10 group 2 Scratch Cards, 1, 3, 7, for 5 Stamps, please.

Knight of Time
24th July 2012, 09:31 AM

Skye: Red MGCoin

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

Skye
25th July 2012, 10:12 AM
[7-25] What kind of drink to you use to start the morning off? Addictive coffee, perhaps some juice, maybe an elegant tea, or just some plain old water? Why do you prefer what you drink compared to other drinks?
I usually go with water. I also drink water all day long. It's not because I dislike anything else, it's just that it's what I'm in the habit of drinking. I don't like juice much because it tends to sting my throat (OJ) or sits poorly in my stomach for morning activities (Apple juice). Coffee is a good alternative, but if it's too strong (IE not completely weak), I'll get a buzz and be unable to focus for hours. I can't even see myself drinking tea to start the day. I'd probably drink it all before the afternoon, then cry when I have no more.

10 games of group 2 scratch cards for 5 Stamps with 1, 3, 7 please.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 10:21 AM
Skye: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 8 Red MGCoins

7-25 What kind of drink to you use to start the morning off? Addictive coffee, perhaps some juice, maybe an elegant tea, or just some plain old water? Why do you prefer what you drink compared to other drinks?

I generally start my mornings off with milk (1% to be exact, since there's more than one kind), I prefer it to other drinks in the morning simply because it's my favourite drink to have with cereal, and depending on the cereal, I sometimes have it on the cereal.

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Ouch. Kyle has ninja'd me for the 2nd time in a row. And I had a good roll, too.

Kyle: MG: Hollow Stone. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

[7-25] What kind of drink to you use to start the morning off? Addictive coffee, perhaps some juice, maybe an elegant tea, or just some plain old water? Why do you prefer what you drink compared to other drinks?
I start my mornings with tea. In the summer, when it's too hot, I usually have iced tea. But I feel like my day hasn't really begun until I've had a cup of tea (not always the same, though, I have hundreds of varieties). I don't like coffee, too bitter for my liking. Water, milk and juice are fine, and I do drink them sometimes, but not nearly as much as tea. I will drink mate occasionally, and sparkling water with lunch and dinner (and sometimes when I'm really thirsty). I haven't had chocolate milk in years, but I wouldn't mind having it again someday. And I like shakes, but I hardly ever have any. I don't like soda much, but I'll drink it if there's nothing else available.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 10:40 AM

May I have a game of MP with B/W please?

'hands a Red MGCoin over'

Skye
25th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Damn it Kyle, I wanted my good roll. I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for Stamps please :3

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Sorry about that Skye...like Gabi told me earlier, neither she nor I knew when the other was about to post...anyway, you get 2 Stamps for your gem.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 11:08 AM
Kyle: Servine, Suicune, Cottonee, Qwilfish, Lucario, Flaaffy, Vespiquen, Tranquill, Grovyle, Wurmple, Diglett, Shieldon, Aerodactyl, Cobalion

I'd like a game of MP with BW too, please. *tosses last MGCoin*

lvl100mewtwo
25th July 2012, 11:11 AM
7-25 What kind of drink to you use to start the morning off? Addictive coffee, perhaps some juice, maybe an elegant tea, or just some plain old water? Why do you prefer what you drink compared to other drinks?

Normally on morning when I work from home, I'll just take water, get the mouth all wet, but when I have to work from the office and I have to get up 2 hours earlier, I tend to bring a Gatorade to drink in the AM, to keep me up, give me some sugar and electrolytes.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Shonta: Luxio, Scolipede, Accelgor, Vanilluxe, Karrablast, Flareon, Abra, Turtwig, Cacnea, Geodude, Heatmor, Regirock, Gyarados, Victreebel

Alex: Hollow Stone

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

My MP: Servine, Suicune, Cottonee, Qwilfish, Lucario, Flaaffy, Vespiquen, Tranquill, Grovyle, Wurmple, Diglett, Shieldon, Aerodactyl, Cobalion

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Fire-type moves?

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 11:20 AM
Kyle: No, it is not.

My MP: Luxio, Scolipede, Accelgor, Vanilluxe, Karrablast, Flareon, Abra, Turtwig, Cacnea, Geodude, Heatmor, Regirock, Gyarados, Victreebel
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 11:24 AM
Shonta: No it doesn't.

My MP: Suicune, Qwilfish, Flaaffy,Tranquill, Diglett, Shieldon, Aerodactyl

Question 2: Is the MP a dual-typed Pokemon?

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 11:41 AM
Kyle: Yes, it is.

My MP: Accelgor, Karrablast, Flareon, Turtwig, Heatmor, Regirock, Gyarados, Victreebel
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have a 't' in it?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Shonta: Yes it does.

My MP: Qwilfish, Tranquill, Shieldon, Aerodactyl

Question 3: Is the MP a Flying type?

Skye
25th July 2012, 11:52 AM
I'd like to try the Fishing Game for coordinates A-1, A-2, and A-3 on the same grid, please. *pays 3 credits*

Wolfsong
25th July 2012, 11:53 AM

MOst days' its a glass of soda. I can't stand the taste of coffee and the others just don't help wake me up. Occosionally, i will get a glass of milk but its not very often

and three games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please *hands over blue and red*

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Skye: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem.

Amy: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: you get nothing, sorry.

Skye
25th July 2012, 12:36 PM
I'd like to sell that gem and stone, please. I'll take Stamps :3

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Kyle: No, it's not.

My MP: Karrablast, Turtwig, Heatmor, Victreebel
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Skye: Sure. 3 Stamps are headed your way.

Shonta: No it isn't.

My MP: Qwilfish, Shieldon

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Shieldon?

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Kyle: Yes, it is. Pick your prize!

My MP: Karrablast, Heatmor
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Karrablast?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Sweet, I'd like a Green MGCoin, which I'd like to immediately use for 3 fishing games (separate grids, A1 on each one) please.

Shonta: No, sorry.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Crap, then it's Heatmor. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then using that coin for another game of MP with BW.

For your fishing games, you get a Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin, and a Solar Gem.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Shonta: Yep, it was Heatmor. You get your coin.

New MP: Dodrio, Porygon-Z, Wobbuffet, Bellsprout, Clefairy, Vibrava, Yanmega, Donphan, Phione, Nidoran M, Swinub, Munchlax, Totodile, Shiftry

Edit: May I sell the following for CCPs, please?

Solar Gem x3
Ocean Gem x2
Flame Gem
Hollow Stone x2

That makes 14 CCPs.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 02:32 PM
You get your CCPs.

New MP: Dodrio, Porygon-Z, Wobbuffet, Bellsprout, Clefairy, Vibrava, Yanmega, Donphan, Phione, Nidoran M, Swinub, Munchlax, Totodile, Shiftry
Question #1: Can the Pokemon learn Dig?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 02:35 PM
No, it can't learn Dig.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 02:38 PM
New MP: Dodrio, Porygon-Z, Wobbuffet, Bellsprout, Yanmega, Donphan, Phione, Munchlax
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in DP?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 03:45 PM
New MP: Porygon-Z, Yanmega, Phione, Munchlax
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Yes, it does.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 04:02 PM
New MP: Yanmega, Phione
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Yanmega?

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 04:03 PM
Sorry, it's not.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Crap! Then it's gotta be Phione. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I like to start off with mate tea, to help me get up and go. I save water for the middle of the day, when it's hottest. Kool-Aid, soft drinks, and iced tea are saved for lunch and dinner.

I don't really use Facebook, but I do follow FUNimation's Facebook page from time to time. They announce their recent licenses and releases in America so it's my favorite place to look. Twitter, on the other hand, is different. I follow several voice actors, and they like to retweet and respond to their fans.

The last time I saw fireworks was...on Youtube. The epically failed one that lasted less than thirty minutes. The best ones I saw in person were probably the ones at Epcot in Disney World. They shot them with their Illuminations light show, and had them synced to music. Very pretty.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Shonta: Phione is correct, so go ahead and take the coin. As for your MGs, they are a Red MGCoin, a Mystery Box, and a Light Gem.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 04:50 PM
Awesome! I'd like to open the Mystery Box now, and my item choice will be a Blue MGCoin. I'd also like to use three of my MGCoins for my first EMT for this month.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Shonta: From the Mystery Box, you get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGCoin, a Blue MGCoin, and a Division Gem as the free MG. EMT: Mind Reader

DarkestLight
25th July 2012, 06:46 PM

Hrm. If I can swing it, ginger beer. Its not beer persay, just a stronger brew of ginger ale. Very refreshing. Otherwise, water and gatorade. And of course, Mai Tai's on weekends.

Knight of Time
25th July 2012, 06:52 PM
DarkestLight: You know, I'm actually familiar with ginger beer (though I've never drank it, I suppose it comes somewhere in between ginger ale and root beer?)...anyway, your MG is a Spark Gem.

classy_cat18
25th July 2012, 07:04 PM
Oh, I love ginger beer! But I can't get it where I live. Stewart's make (or used to make) it, but the best stuff is from Bermuda.

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 06:32 AM
(7/26) What is your favourite music in the Pokemon universe (be it from one of the games or the anime) Why?

For me, my favourite Pokemon music is definitely the Elite Four battle music from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, not only is it similar to the Gym Leader battle music (although in a different chord), but I just like the melody in general, not to mention how epic it is.

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) in addition to the two MGs, please?

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 09:05 AM
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

(7/26) What is your favourite music in the Pokemon universe (be it from one of the games or the anime) Why?
I'd say the legendary encounter music in Pokemon Black & White. They rarely had music specifically for legendaries in previous games, but then they had composed that music for when you encounted one of them in a hidden corner of Unova, like telling gamers that this is no ordinary encounter.

Game of MP with BW with my MG, please.

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 09:12 AM
Shonta: Flame Gem

MP: Electrode, Frillish, Beheeyem, Teddiursa, Jolteon, Ludicolo, Shellder, Scyther, Spoink, Golbat, Crawdaunt, Azelf, Drowzee, Grumpig

I'd like to use that Green MGCoin for 3 fishing games (B2 on three different grids), please.

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2012, 09:24 AM
Kyle: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Deflection Coat.

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 09:26 AM
All right!

Now being as I already have a Deflection Coat (that formerly belonged to Dezo), I think I'm going to put this one up for sale...anyway, if anyone's interested in it, please PM or IM me.

Skye
26th July 2012, 09:27 AM
Lavender Town's music always brings good chills. It's unique in the Pokemon universe (they don't do creepy very often), but it's not too much. I also like Pokemon Tower's music (when they haven't torn it down to build a radio station on top of it. Talk about the ultimate sacrillige, ripping up a graveyard and building a business on top of it).

I'd also like 10 group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps on numbers 1, 3, 7, and 3 fishing games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please. *hands over 13 credits*

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 09:45 AM
Skye: Spark Gem

SCs: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Ocean Gem

Skye
26th July 2012, 10:02 AM
I'd like to sell all of those for Stamps, please :3

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 10:03 AM
You got it. 7 more Stamps are coming your way, Skye.

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 10:04 AM
My MP: Electrode, Frillish, Beheeyem, Teddiursa, Jolteon, Ludicolo, Shellder, Scyther, Spoink, Golbat, Crawdaunt, Azelf, Drowzee, Grumpig
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 10:05 AM
No, it didn't.

lvl100mewtwo
26th July 2012, 10:42 AM

I've always been a nostalgic fan of the original tunes from Red and Blue. Right now, one of my unassigned ringtones is the Red and Blue Theme from the original game, just brings back good memories of the time.

MG Please and could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9... Thanks!

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2012, 10:49 AM
Alex: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

lvl100mewtwo
26th July 2012, 11:05 AM
You know what, let's do some fishing games, 3 of them, while I'm at it... A3, C4, D2

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Alex: Spark Gem, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 12:19 PM
My MP: Frillish, Beheeyem, Teddiursa, Ludicolo, Spoink, Crawdaunt, Azelf, Grumpig
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RS?

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 12:22 PM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 12:47 PM
My MP: Ludicolo, Spoink, Crawdaunt, Grumpig
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Psychic type?

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 12:49 PM
Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 12:56 PM
My MP: Spoink, Grumpig
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Spoink?

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 01:07 PM
No, sorry.

classy_cat18
26th July 2012, 02:09 PM
AARGH! Grumpig then! Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then I'll get my second EMT for this month!

Knight of Time
26th July 2012, 02:11 PM
Yeah, it was Grumpig. You get your Blue MGCoin, and your second EMT for this month is Glare.

Skye
27th July 2012, 09:47 AM
[7-27] How did you view Digimon when it and Pokemon were the latest thing? Were you in the group that said Pokemon was better, Digimon was better, or that they're both fine? Maybe you had a different opinion all together? Has your view changed over the years?
I was actually a die hard Pokemon fan. Red and Blue were the first games I could ever play through as a kid (I still suck at playing through games to this day), so Digimon was just one of those things to make me go "More mons? Copying?" when I was younger. I gave it a try after a long while, I still didn't get it. They seemed to have no math behind them, it all was just too random for me to like. Eventually, I came to appreciate it for its own strange little thing, but I still prefer Pokemon.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps, please. 1, 3, 7. And 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please. *pays 13 Credits*

Knight of Time
27th July 2012, 09:49 AM
Skye: Division Gem, Circle Gem

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGCoin

Skye
27th July 2012, 09:59 AM
I'd like to sell all of those gems for Stamps, please. :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th July 2012, 10:07 AM
My absolute favourite is Lugia's theme in Pokemon 2000 The Power Of One. Yes, the English version. It's on the Soundtrack CD as The Legend Comes To Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAhna3Q9FjY) and is heard when Ash flies Lugia in the end. But something similar is also heard when Lugia appears behind Articuno's mountain which is one of the coolest scenes in the film in my opinion. I have always loved the movie altogether and have listened to Lugia's song during several phases in my life, that's why I like it.

[7-27] How did you view Digimon when it and Pokemon were the latest thing? Were you in the group that said Pokemon was better, Digimon was better, or that they're both fine? Maybe you had a different opinion all together? Has your view changed over the years?
I gave it some tries, and taped like three eppies for fun. I always laughed at it when I was younger and thought it was a cheap Pokemon copy. It was also on in a Finnish channel I didn't have access to. Only if I visited my relatives in or near to bigger cities I was able to get some glimpses. Later, I did learn to like Digimon too, since I got the channel. The Finnish dub was funny because in battle scenes you heard Japanese singing. I also have had a chance to enjoy the original Japanese version lately.

Knight of Time
27th July 2012, 10:12 AM
Skye: Sure, you get 8 Stamps.

Mikachu: 2 Green MGCoins, Solar Gem

lvl100mewtwo
27th July 2012, 10:23 AM

At the time, I liked it as much as Pokemon. I thought the concept was different enough that I could easily differentiate and the artwork was on another level (Higher or lower, depending on the design). I liked them both as a kid, made my afternoons that much better to watch both shows back to back, it was awesome. I still saw Pokemon as the superior though, easier to get into, and the games were A LOT easier to play...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, A3, C4, D2... Thanks!

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2012, 05:01 PM
Kyle: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins.

Alex: MG: 2 Green MGcoins. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. Fishing Games...Same grid, I assume: Rainbow Gem, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

First impression: "a Pokemon rip-off". Second impression: "OK, it's a bit different... some things don't make much sense but it's sort of fun". Once season 2 ended: "huh? OK, that's a really strange ending. Where did it come from?" Once season 3 began: "what's this? A completely different story with the same name and a similar premise? Are they plagiarizing themselves or what? This one doesn't even seem interesting." And that was the last I saw of Digimon. As for Pokemon, I've always enjoyed the games and still do. The anime was sort of fun until Ash began to abandon ll his Pokemon and the plot started repeating itself. A few episodes into Advanced Generation I finally gave up and stopped watching it.

Knight of Time
27th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Okay...can I use one of those Green MGCoins for 3 fishing games (C2 on all three grids) please?

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2012, 05:19 PM
Sure, but can you please get my Mystery Gift?

Fish: 1 Stamp/CCP, Beach Ball, Blue MGcoin.

Knight of Time
27th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Oops, sorry about that Gabi. Your MG is 1 Stamp/CCP.

Wow, that's the second consecutive time that one of the things I got from the fishing game was a specific enhancer...I'll probably give the Beach Ball to Arielle or Hydronix someday, since neither of them have an item right now.

Skye
28th July 2012, 01:26 AM
[7-28] Headaches, headaches, headaches. What causes them for you most often, if anything in specific at all? How long do they usually last for you? Do they sometimes cut into your life or daily functions?
Suffering one right now inspired me to do a late night early morning poll. Some years after I left TPM, I suffered a neck injury that messed with some muscles. While heat and stress usually give me a headache, the muscles tensing usually makes them twice as bad as they should be. They usually last between three to six hours, but I usually find a way to work around them and now let them get in my way.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps on numbers 1, 3, and 7 please. Could I also get 3 Fishing Games on the same grid with A1, A2, and A3 if it's not too much trouble. *hands over 13 Credits*

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2012, 08:49 AM
Skye: MG: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. Fish: Berry, Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Skye
28th July 2012, 09:57 AM
I'd like to sell those gems and that berry for Stamps, please. <3

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2012, 10:07 AM
You get 6 stamps.

lvl100mewtwo
28th July 2012, 11:44 AM
[7-28] Headaches, headaches, headaches. What causes them for you most often, if anything in specific at all? How long do they usually last for you? Do they sometimes cut into your life or daily functions?

I rarely get headaches, which I guess I can count myself lucky for, but I've had a few after sports injuries, which could have been concussions, but I didn't think they were severe enough to get checked out... yeaaa...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... Thanks!

Knight of Time
28th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Alex: Mystery Box

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Flame Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

lvl100mewtwo
28th July 2012, 12:53 PM
I'll take a Blue MG Coin for my extra gift and take my extra MG.

classy_cat18
28th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Alex: Photosynthesis Gem

For me, it's usually due to allergies. If I inhale too much dust and other household particles, I get sinus headaches of varying degrees of pain. They stick with me until I either go to sleep for the night or take something. And sometimes they don't bother me enough to interfere with my activities, but most of the time it hurts to even move my head.

First I was like "Oh crap, Pokemon rip-off." Then I found out that it technically came first. The cartoon was also different, and I got interested in it. Unfortunately, it came on at a bad time and Fox was shortly replaced by WB, so I wasn't able to watch it for a long time. I mostly liked Pokemon better because the games were easier to learn and the Pokemon had more than one attack, but I liked Digimon for its characters. I barely pay attention to either show now, but I still play the Pokemon games.

A game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

DarkestLight
28th July 2012, 01:46 PM

I am very fortunate, in that I rarely get headaches if at all. I may suffer a mild brainstrain if do not consume enough water or high water containing foods in 48-72 hours, but that rarely happens, so yeah.

I saw Digimon a year alter after Pokemon and scoffed at the use of dinosaurs in cute form, lol. Naa, never really like the addition of machanical parts to it and so it turned me off.

Now. MP w/o BW Pokemon *Flicks Red MGCoin*

Skye
29th July 2012, 10:09 AM
[7-29] Have you ever edited art of any sort? From sprites to full blown picture editing, what type of edits do you do most often? What program do you use most?
I edit art often, usually in the form of actual pictures, but I used to do sprites most often. Mostly, I just do recolors. I'm not very good at re-envisioning or splicing images together, though I have tried before. For most of my editing needs, I use Adobe Photoshop, the edition varying depending on what computer I'm using. Since most of my latest edits have been on my desktop, I'll list that one... Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended. Yeah, total waste of a program just to do recolors, right? xD I can't even be bothered to familiarize myself with a different kind of program.

10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps, please. 1, 3, 7 as usual. And 3 Fishing Games on squares A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, if you please. *pays up 13 credits worth of coins*

classy_cat18
29th July 2012, 10:22 AM
DL: Red MGcoin, Spark Gem. MP: Ho-oh, Charmander, Graveler, Cascoon, Blissey, Bidoof, Manaphy, Masquerain, Linoone, Baltoy, Grotle, Wailord, Spiritomb, Typhlosion

Skye: Sitrus Berry, Spark Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Circle Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem

lvl100mewtwo
29th July 2012, 10:37 AM
[7-29] Have you ever edited art of any sort? From sprites to full blown picture editing, what type of edits do you do most often? What program do you use most?

I used to edit sprites when I was a kid, trying to make my own video game characters and such. I've also wanted to do my own sprites for Macedon and Rex, but haven't found the time lately... I used Paint, yeah, I'm that high tech, and would just go pixel by pixel until it looked like what I wanted...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... Thanks!

DarkestLight
29th July 2012, 10:51 AM
MP: Ho-oh, Charmander, Graveler, Cascoon, Blissey, Bidoof, Manaphy, Masquerain, Linoone, Baltoy, Grotle, Wailord, Spiritomb, Typhlosion

Ok lets see.
Q1) Does my MP have an "O" in its name?

Skye
29th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Skye: Sitrus Berry, Spark Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Circle Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem

I'd like to sell that berry and those gems for Stamps, please. Ho damn. *goes to update her purchase post*

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2012, 11:19 AM
Shonta: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem. MP: Leafeon, Armaldo, Yamask, Petilil, Drifloon, Regigigas, Staryu, Jynx, Ho-oh, Poochyena, Castform, Kabutops, Cradily, Treecko.

It's Sunday, could you please post an EMT Game? And we'll see if we can get Jeff to post one next week, so that we can go back to our usual schedule.

Alex: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. Fish: Berry, Silver Key, Lunar Gem.

Skye: you get 2 stamps for your berry.

I think it's stress that causes them the most for me. They last for a few hours, but there's a particular kind of headache that won't go away at all unless I take a specific medicine. Even then, there was one night when it hurt so much and for so long that I had to take 2 pills, one 6 hours after the other, and even then it took 2 more hours to go away and by then the night was over. Needless to say, I wasn't very productive the following day: I had to cancel a meeting with my supervisor, and I couldn't help my fellow teachers with their grading (which came back to bite me later, as the student whose test they were discussing and I couldn't check later complained that he'd been given a wrong grade). Oh, and I also made mistakes here at the Goldenrod Tower. So yes, it does cut into my life and daily functions sometimes.

I often edit Pokemon sprites to add them to our smilie list, or do custom edits for friends. I also edit photos to improve the lighting and colors, or to crop away people who don't want to be seen in the pictures. I use GIMP the most.

Skye
29th July 2012, 11:40 AM
o.o; Sitrus berries sell for 5, and I'd like to sell the gems too xD It's uhm... 11 Stamps total. (5 for the berry and 6 for the three gems). ><

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Oops! Sorry, I thought that was a regular berry because I got one last night, but now I realize that you've already sold that one. Sorry about the mixup. You can have your 11 stamps (which include the two I gave you before).

classy_cat18
29th July 2012, 01:26 PM
DL: Yes, it does.

Gabi: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Leafeon, Armaldo, Yamask, Petilil, Drifloon, Regigigas, Staryu, Jynx, Ho-oh, Poochyena, Castform, Kabutops, Cradily, Treecko.
Question #1: Does the Pokemon have an 'o' in its name?

EDIT:
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Yes, it does.

EMT Game: Body Slam? Just because it was the first one that crossed my mind.

DarkestLight
29th July 2012, 01:52 PM
MP: Ho-oh, Cascoon, Bidoof, Linoone, Baltoy, Grotle, Wailord, Spiritomb, Typhlosion

Q1) O-yes
Q2) Does my MP....first debut in an odd number generation?

EMT: Swift

Skye
29th July 2012, 02:14 PM
EMT Game: Extremespeed?

Knight of Time
29th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Is the EMT here Fake Out?

Edit: I might as well do the latest polls too so that I don't forget.

(7-29) Have you ever edited art of any sort? From sprites to full blown picture editing, what type of edits do you do most often? What program do you use most?

I occasionally edit pictures...which are generally easier than sprites. For the editing, I usually use either Paint (for precise edits), or Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

(7-28) Headaches, headaches, headaches. What causes them for you most often, if anything in specific at all? How long do they usually last for you? Do they sometimes cut into your life or daily functions?

For me, they generally come as a result as either stress, or getting too much excitement over something good...for me, they sometimes can last for hours, and they definitely can cut into my daily functions...if I have a strong enough headache, it's usually enough to make me unable to concentrate on what I was doing.

(7-27) How did you view Digimon when it and Pokemon were the latest thing? Were you in the group that said Pokemon was better, Digimon was better, or that they're both fine? Maybe you had a different opinion all together? Has your view changed over the years?

Hmmm...when both of them debuted, I simply viewed the two shows as having many similarities, but with differences. I thought both shows were equally good until Digimon started to get into the episodes from the 3rd season and beyond; from that point I shifted more to Pokemon...over the years, my view of the two shows hasn't changed much, but I still prefer Pokemon over Digimon these days.

In addition to the MGs, can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

classy_cat18
29th July 2012, 08:45 PM
DL: No, it didn't.

Kyle: Rainbow Gem, Flame Gem, Division Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

My MP: Leafeon, Armaldo, Drifloon, Ho-oh, Poochyena, Castform, Kabutops, Treecko.
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RSE?

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Shonta: Yes, it did. And there's another discussion at the tagboard.

Wolfsong
29th July 2012, 10:50 PM
Is the EMT Super Fang?

Also two game of group 2 scratchards for green mg coin numbers 2,3,5 *hands over blue mg coin

lvl100mewtwo
29th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Is the EMT Metronome?

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 12:53 AM
My MP: Armaldo, Poochyena, Castform, Treecko
Question #3: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Amy: 2 Red MGcoins

Skye
30th July 2012, 09:34 AM
[7-30] What kind of television shows do you like? Which series have you enjoyed in the past and to this day? Were they all your type of genre or were some very unusual for you to enjoy, but you liked them anyway?
I enjoy the ones with a clever sense of humor or simply based on a movie that I enjoyed. I also enjoy the kinds of shows that keep one guessing until the very end, which can be hard to do the older one gets, but there are certainly shows that manage to do it. Eureka and Dexter (In my sig! <3) are two that I've come to enjoy a lot, even though the former has come to an end :/ I've also enjoyed a few very silly and strange ones, like the spin off series for Tremors. It's sad that one didn't last very long, it had a sense of humor that I enjoyed. I also miss Stargate SG1, though I didn't like it much once they stopped having Goa'uld as the main villains. And... that's about my list, I don't watch a lot of TV xD

10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps on numbers 1, 3, 7 and 3 Fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please.

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Shonta: Yes, it can.

Skye: MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Fish: Nothing, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
30th July 2012, 10:25 AM
[7-30] What kind of television shows do you like? Which series have you enjoyed in the past and to this day? Were they all your type of genre or were some very unusual for you to enjoy, but you liked them anyway?

I'm all over the board when it comes to TV shows, growing up on Fresh Prince, TMNT and Power Rangers, to my choices going to a more science based shows such as CSI and recently, Breaking Bad (If you haven't watched this yet, I strongly urge you do). I tend to watch anything once. Even though it has decreased in quality, I will always find time for The Simpsons as well... I've also recently gotten into Game of Thrones, bloody and gory, and enough mysticism to get me going!

Skye
30th July 2012, 10:27 AM
Skye: MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Fish: Nothing, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem.

I'd like to sell that stone and those gems for Stamps, please (5) :3

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 10:53 AM
My MP: Poochyena, Treecko
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Treecko?

Alex: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Mystery Box, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Skye: You get your Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 11:00 AM
No, it isn't. Any updates on the EMT Game?

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 11:30 AM
I was trying to wait 24 hours before posting the update. Anyway, it's Poochyena. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Extremespeed, Fake Out, Super Fang, Metronome

Skye
30th July 2012, 12:12 PM
EMT Game: Is it Captivate?

I think that Goldenrod Tower is one of the only places that can go by time zones instead of 24 hour periods :x That and the Battle Range (not that I've checked, I just ask for my RBG whenever on the appropriate day)

lvl100mewtwo
30th July 2012, 12:23 PM
EMT: Copycat?

I didn't get my MG, would it be possible to get one?

As for my Mystery Box, I will take a Blue MG Coin and the MG that comes with it!

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 01:10 PM
It doesn't have to be 24 hours, as long as it's a new day for you. No one gets online at the same time every day.

Alex: Solar Gem. Again.

EMT Game: Disable?

lvl100mewtwo
30th July 2012, 01:25 PM
No No, I mean, if you look at Classy's original post, I get my Scratch Cards and my Fishing Game, but not the one for the answered question for my MG, maybe I'm mistaken though?

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 01:35 PM
I know I don't have to. That's just how I roll.

Alex: Hollow Stone.

Knight of Time
30th July 2012, 03:28 PM
EMT: Tickle?

Edit: May I also have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Kyle: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
30th July 2012, 05:48 PM
Sweet, love those bigger net gains of MGCredits. :) That's what I call a "burst" of good luck.

Could I have 3 FGs on different grids, going for C3 this time please?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Sure. You get: Sitrus Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem.

DarkestLight
30th July 2012, 06:40 PM
EMT: Me First?

MP: Ho-oh, Bidoof, Grotle, Spiritomb, Typhlosion
q1: No
q2: No
q3: Hrm. Can it still evolve?

I like TV in general.
In the past, it was dependent on the day, from your saturday morning cartoon lineups (Where I had to flick through the main stations at different times to catch every show.) to your after school original Toonami lineup. Sailor Moon at 6:30 am and Ronin Warriors at 7:00 right before school...back then, family sitcoms like uhh....oh crap I forgot the name. Family Matters? Roc, Step by Step..that list can go on forever. Friday night Sliders and X-files ;_; Ohh those were the days

But we're talking present day now...and reality TV has all but destroyed it. But there are a few gems I watch-purely for the absurdity.

Lizard Lick Towing
Repo Games
Tosh.O

All are just absurd, and make for hilarity. Otherwise, I'll just catch my Syfy Premieres and enjoy life.

Oh and yeah, Walking Dead Season 3 what what!

Oh and of course the Olympics. Jeez, I don't even watch cartoons anymore-South Park, Thundercats and Family Guy are in passing.

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 06:43 PM
DL: Yes, it can.

Gabi: Did I get my coin?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 08:07 PM
Oh! Yes, you did, sorry.

Wolfsong
30th July 2012, 08:49 PM
2 games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Is the emt secret power?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Amy: 1 Red MGcoin.

DarkestLight
30th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Answered the Question I did. Item I get, did not.

MP: Bidoof, Grotle
q1: No
q2: No
q3: Hrm. Can it still evolve?
q4: Grotle?

classy_cat18
30th July 2012, 11:14 PM
Because edit you did not tell me about. After me you posted. MP: No, sorry. MG: Flame Gem

DarkestLight
31st July 2012, 12:05 AM
That leaves me with a Red coin back for Bidoof.

Which is going back into this for MP W/BW pokes

Skye
31st July 2012, 01:03 AM
Okay. Weird ass question time, but I was staring at some sprites (I'm working on a sprite project for my Pokemon :3) and something really perverse occurred to me... so...

[7-31] What is your interpretation of the Pokemon attack Substitute?
Way back in Stadium, I got the first look at it. For whatever reason, Gamefreak decided to make it into a baby Kangaskhan. Now, I've read our local ASB thing that says it tricks the Pokemon into thinking that the Sub is the opponent and cannot be convinced otherwise until it breaks. But there's no such official wording. It just occurred to me that maybe our Pokemon are such assholes that they would attack a baby Kangaskhan until it's obliterated instead of focusing on the original opponent o.O Maybe they aren't being tricked, maybe they're just that damn cruel. And that's why the babies are always in their mom's pouches in the game. Cause they'd be fair game otherwise...

10 Games of group 2 Scratch Cards for 5 Stamps on 1, 3, and 7 please. Also 3 Fishing Games on A1, A2, and A3 please. Same Grid. <3

And to distract people from just how disturbing my mind can be, look, I made a sprite for my future Jolteon! http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9227/135xw.gif

lvl100mewtwo
31st July 2012, 08:38 AM
[7-31] What is your interpretation of the Pokemon attack Substitute?

See, for me, I always saw it as something closer to Double Team, granted I never actually used the description in any of my battles, that I can remember of. Its just one of those odd things that happens I guess. I also thought, like back in the day, it was something like the clefairy dolls of olden times. Everyone is surely going to have their own interpretation on this, that's for sure.

Knight of Time
31st July 2012, 12:58 PM
I might as well throw in another EMT Game guess...is it Teeter Dance?

classy_cat18
31st July 2012, 02:44 PM
Skye: Lunar Gem, Sitrus Berry. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Division Gem, Gold Berry, Pokemon Earring

DL: Crawdaunt, Mamoswine, Totodile, Torkoal, Pinsir, Nosepass, Rotom, Weepinbell, Sunkern, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Horsea, Togetic, Combusken

Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGCoin, Light Gem

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Extremespeed, Fake Out, Super Fang, Metronome, Captivate, Copycat, Disable, Tickle, Me First, Secret Power, Teeter Dance

Skye
31st July 2012, 02:55 PM
Skye: Lunar Gem, Sitrus Berry. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Division Gem, Gold Berry, Pokemon Earring

I'd like to sell those gems and berries for (14?) Stamps, please :3

EMT Game: Not sure what dashes mean... Refresh?

classy_cat18
31st July 2012, 03:02 PM
You get your fourteen Stamps. And dashes mean it's a non-damaging move.

Wolfsong
31st July 2012, 05:11 PM
Is the emt pain split?

DarkestLight
31st July 2012, 06:01 PM
Refresh for emt game!

Oh uhh Classy, when Skye said "Refresh" , he wasnt referring to what dashes meant, that was his EMT game guess, so can I guess again?