PDA

View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.42

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Skye
31st July 2012, 07:53 PM
He?! T.T I'm female. And yes. Refresh was my guess. xD I just wasn't sure if it meant a varying power or no damage. But I took a guess anyway.

DarkestLight
31st July 2012, 08:20 PM
>.> *Ignorant!*

Lady Vulpix
31st July 2012, 09:31 PM
EMT Game: Nature Power?

classy_cat18
31st July 2012, 09:53 PM
Oh uhh Classy, when Skye said "Refresh" , he wasnt referring to what dashes meant, that was his EMT game guess, so can I guess again?

I know what she meant. What did you think she meant? Anyway, go check your MP game.

Skye
31st July 2012, 10:10 PM
I think he meant I was asking for you to refresh the page or something, instead of guessing, so he tried to take my guess. xD It's all very silly. I'm sorry for causing this confusion.

lvl100mewtwo
31st July 2012, 10:31 PM
EMT Game: Minimize?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 05:57 AM
EMT Game: Charm?

Can I also have my August EMTs please?

'hands over 1 of each kind of MGCoin'

Edit: Better do the polls, too...including a new one.

(8/1) What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? Why? Whenever you have ice cream, do you prefer to eat it in a cone, or a bowl (which can include the edible bowls)? Why?

For me, one of my favourite flavours is cotton candy, becaus it's one of the sweetest flavours around that doesn't have chocolate, nuts, or peanuts, so anyone with an allergy to one or more of those ingredients can enjoy this ice cream. When I have ice cream, I prefer to have it in a bowl, but if the bowl was an edible one, sometimes I have to be extra careful since it's slightly more risky to eat out of than a non-edible bowl...but on a side note, having an edible bowl means you can eat the entire serving of ice cream ^_^.

(7-31) What is your interpretation of the Pokemon attack Substitute?

Hmm, tricky one...I usually interpret it as the Pokemon pulling the substitute out of thin air (or a malletspace account, if describing the move in ASB) and making it take on the Pokemon's image while it briefly becomes invisible or something, like as a way to fool the opponent until the substitute breaks.

[7-30] What kind of television shows do you like? Which series have you enjoyed in the past and to this day? Were they all your type of genre or were some very unusual for you to enjoy, but you liked them anyway?

I generally like crime shows these days (such as The Investigators, Body Of Evidence, Murder By The Book, etc.). As for series I enjoyed in the past and still today, Pokemon would be one of them...I mean, it has definitely changed over the years, but the newer episodes have had their improvements despite some things that didn't change...now the third question is a toughie...not all the shows I liked in the past and present are the same genre, but I still generally liked them, despite a couple of them being a little unusual...oh well, I guess it really depends on what stuff on TV is fascinating, and what stuff on TV is not fascinating (that's one of the challenges of being an aspie).

DarkestLight
1st August 2012, 07:21 AM
DL: Crawdaunt, Mamoswine, Totodile, Torkoal, Pinsir, Nosepass, Rotom, Weepinbell, Sunkern, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Horsea, Togetic, Combusken

Q1) lol Again. Does it have an O in its name. Funny feeling about which one I think it is.

And ooh Helping Hand as EMT guess

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 10:08 AM
Kyle: Sitrus Berry, Darkness Gem, Circle Gem, Berry. EMT: Featherdance, Quick Guard

DL: Yes, it does.

Skye
1st August 2012, 10:35 AM
(8/1) What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? Why? Whenever you have ice cream, do you prefer to eat it in a cone, or a bowl (which can include the edible bowls)? Why?
Oh. You can't ask me that. It's like Pokemon, I have more than one favorite ;3 I like strawberry, chocolate, chocolate with dark chocolate chunks, mocha mudslide, green mint, and chocolate chip cookie dough! When I get ice cream, I prefer a bowl, or on the rare occasion, an edible bowl. I tend to savor my ice cream, so it melts if it's just in a cone... xD Unless the cone is frozen like a drum stick. Did I mention I like drum sticks too?

2 EMTs for this month, please. I'd also like:
7 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7
3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3.

If you don't mind. <3

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 10:40 AM
Skye: Lunar Gem

EMTs: Water Sport, Lovely Kiss TMs

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: Stat Modification Die, Spark Gem, Pokemon Earring

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 10:48 AM
As with just about everything else, I don't have a favorite. There are lots of flavors I like, and I like having different ones each time. I prefer to eat it in a... is it a bowl? I would have called it a cup, because they look a lot more like cups than bowls. They're edible, but they're softer than cones and not so sweet. I mean these:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_HKgrXiYTzI/Tl0dOahvc4I/AAAAAAAAALU/tRXs7DMTLjk/s1600/helado+2.jpg

And I prefer them over cones because I like the texture and flavor better, and also because I like it better when the ice cream is bigger than the container and not the other way around.

lvl100mewtwo
1st August 2012, 10:48 AM

Haha, oddly enough, I feel like Ive answered this question before, yet never gets old. Neapolitan is my fav, because it mixes in everything all at once. I even like to mush it up and make it into one cold mush with all the best flavors together. I like them more in a bowl, to mash up or edible so you can eat the bowl afterwards. yum yum. Now I want DQ, crap...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2...

As well, could I please get my 2 EMTs for the month, Thanks! *Pays 19 MG Coins*

Skye
1st August 2012, 10:50 AM
Skye: Lunar Gem

EMTs: Water Sport, Lovely Kiss TMs

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: Stat Modification Die, Spark Gem, Pokemon Earring

I'd like to play 3 more Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG coins, 1, 3, and 7. Could I also sell those two gems and that Stat Modification Die? (14 Stamps)

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 10:55 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem

Alex: Solar Gem

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

EMTs: Heal Pulse, Mimic TMs

Skye: 1 Blue MGCoin, 2 Red MGCoins

'takes the gems and Stat Modification Die and gives you 14 Stamps'

lvl100mewtwo
1st August 2012, 11:05 AM
Haha, ouch on the Scratchcards, but I guess thats how it goes. I would like to sell my 4 Silver Keys as well as my Stat Mod Die if possible, thanks!

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 11:12 AM
I can't believe I didn't notice the Kinesis compatibility list until Skye pointed it out. I'm giving my old Kinesis TM to Caledor. I'm sure he will find ways to have fun with it.

Alex: you get 50 stamps. :)

Skye
1st August 2012, 11:26 AM
Oh, I'd also like to sell a Gold Key and a Crystal Key please :3

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 11:30 AM
You get 20 Stamps, Skye.

Edit: I figured I better make a sale myself too...may I sell the following for Stamps, please?

Solar Gem x2
Rainbow Gem
Flame Gem
Division Gem
Darkness Gem
Circle Gem
Berry
Sitrus Berry x2
Crystal Key

That should make 36 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 11:45 AM
Kyle: you get 36 stamps.

I should sell some gems and berries at some point too.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 11:46 AM
Hm, I love cookies and cream, and Americone Dream and Cheesecake Brownie from Ben & Jerry's. When I eat ice cream, it depends on what flavor I get. Plain flavors like vanilla and chocolate (or both) are best in a cone, while ones with toppings I are better in a waffle bowl. I like scooping out the chunks of stuff with a spoon and eating them.

(7-31) What is your interpretation of the Pokemon attack Substitute?
It reminds me of the "Toad Shield" move Peach uses in Super Smash Bros. Weird, but funny.

[7-30] What kind of television shows do you like? Which series have you enjoyed in the past and to this day? Were they all your type of genre or were some very unusual for you to enjoy, but you liked them anyway?
Most of the stuff I watch is of the animated variety (including anime). In the past it was the Disney Afternoon and Nicktoons, today it's anime and more "mature" Western Animation like Family Guy and Futurama. I also like watching the classic horror shows (Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt) but I couldn't handle them when I was a kid. Well, except Tales from the Crypt; I was scared of horror movies but I always loved TftC. And although I hate the Spike channel in general, I like watching 1000 Ways to Die because of my fascination of the Darwin Awards.

Game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 11:48 AM
Shonta: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin

MP: Heracross, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Shieldon, Jumpluff, Stunky, Arbok, Celebi, Bidoof, Mr. Mime, Roggenrola, Spinarak, Gliscor, Moltres

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 12:18 PM
Selling that Berry for Stamps.

My MP: Heracross, Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Shieldon, Jumpluff, Stunky, Arbok, Celebi, Bidoof, Mr. Mime, Roggenrola, Spinarak, Gliscor, Moltres
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an even-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 12:22 PM
Sure, you get two Stamps.

MP: No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 12:54 PM
My MP: Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Arbok, Mr. Mime, Roggenrola, Moltres
Question #2: Does the Pokemon have an "e" in its name?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 01:00 PM
No, it does not.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 01:20 PM
My MP: Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Arbok
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Ivysaur?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 01:28 PM
No, it's not Ivysaur.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 01:39 PM
My MP: Jigglypuff, Arbok
Question #4/Guess: Is it Arbok?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 01:40 PM
Yes it is! What'll your prize be?

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 01:41 PM
Green MGCoin! I'll use that for my first EMT for this month!

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 01:44 PM
You get a Chip Away TM.

Can I have a game of MP (with B/W) myself, please?

'waves a Red MGCoin'

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 01:46 PM
Kyle: Lombre, Exeggcute, Gastly, Forretress, Snubbull, Charizard, Wurmple, Braviary, Kabuto, Magneton, Magnezone, Larvitar, Fearow, Dratini.

Has anyone won the EMT Game yet?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 01:48 PM
My MP: Lombre, Exeggcute, Gastly, Forretress, Snubbull, Charizard, Wurmple, Braviary, Kabuto, Magneton, Magnezone, Larvitar, Fearow, Dratini.

Question 1: Was the MP introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 01:50 PM
No, it wasn't.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 01:53 PM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Extremespeed, Fake Out, Super Fang, Metronome, Captivate, Copycat, Disable, Tickle, Me First, Secret Power, Teeter Dance, Refresh, Pain Split, Nature Power, Minimize, Charm, Helping Hand

lvl100mewtwo
1st August 2012, 01:55 PM
EMT Game:Roar?

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 01:59 PM
EMT Game: Return?

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 02:06 PM
My MP: Lombre, Forretress, Snubbull, Wurmple, Braviary, Magnezone, Larvitar

Question 2: Does the MP have a resistance to Normal type attacks?

Skye
1st August 2012, 02:10 PM
EMT Game: Flash?

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 02:21 PM
Kyle: yes, it does.

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 02:24 PM
My MP: Forretress, Magnezone, Larvitar

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Magnezone?

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 03:33 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 03:39 PM
My MP: Forretress, Larvitar

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Larvitar?

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2012, 04:08 PM
Yes, it is. :)

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 04:10 PM
Alright!

I'll take a Green MGCoin please...which I'd then like to use for 3 FGs on different grids as usual these days, going for B2 this time please.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 04:40 PM
Kyle: You get Matches, a Solar Gem, and 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 04:45 PM
Okay...I think I'll give the Matches to Archimedes (my captured male Magmortar), and I'd then like to sell the Solar Gem for Stamps please.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 04:56 PM
You get your two Stamps.

DarkestLight
1st August 2012, 06:53 PM
DL: Mamoswine, Totodile, Torkoal, Nosepass, Rotom, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Horsea, Togetic, Combusken

Q1) lol Again. Does it have an O in its name. Funny feeling about which one I think it is. Yes
Q2) Why the hell not. Is it a mammal?

EMT: Entrainment cause I wants it.

Wolfsong
1st August 2012, 07:37 PM
*hands over 2 green mg coins* I'd like my two emts for the month please.

*hands over 2 red mg coins* I'd like two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins.

It depends if we're talking homemade, its definitely homemade vanilla and that's my absolute favorite. if we're talking storebought, i like ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie. I usually eat it in bowls unless we have sugar cones. I don't particular care for any other type of ice ceram cones... Just someting abotu the way they taste.

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 07:41 PM
Amy: Photosynthesis Gem

EMTs: Ice Shard, Flash Cannon

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 1 Red MGCoin

Wolfsong
1st August 2012, 07:46 PM
selling that gem for stamps and one game of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Knight of Time
1st August 2012, 07:52 PM
You get 2 Stamps for the gem, and a Blue MGCoin from the scratchcard.

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 10:19 PM
DL: No, it's not.

DarkestLight
1st August 2012, 11:15 PM
DL: Totodile, Torkoal, Nosepass, Rotom, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Horsea, Togetic, Combusken

Q1) lol Again. Does it have an O in its name. Funny feeling about which one I think it is. Yes
Q2) Why the hell not. Is it a mammal? No
Q3) Oh no. Big guess here...Does it have 7 or less letters in its name?

classy_cat18
1st August 2012, 11:41 PM
No, it doesn't.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 01:08 AM
[8-2] What're your favorite fruits and why?
Strawberries and bananas are mine. Strawberries just seem delicious when perfectly ripe and translate well with smoothies, candy, and pretty much anything that has a strawberry flavor in it. Bananas are delicious in candy and smoothie form, though I don't like them when they're ripe. I actually prefer them still slightly green for a bit of a tangy flavor. I've also become slightly addicted to them when I'm sore. They're great for helping with sore muscles after physical activity.

I'd like 3 Fishing Games off of the same Grid. A1, A2, and A3. And 7 Group 2 Scratch Card games for Green MG Coins with numbers 1, 3, and 7 please. :3

classy_cat18
2nd August 2012, 02:07 AM
Skye: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem. FG: Circle Gem, Nothing, Rainbow Gem. SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins

lvl100mewtwo
2nd August 2012, 07:49 AM

I'm not exactly the biggest fruit person, but when it comes down to it, I'll probably say Strawberries, as I love strawberry milkshakes and strawberries with chocolate fondues. Apart from that, I'll eat fruits here and there, but none really stick out more for myself than strawberries

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

DarkestLight
2nd August 2012, 08:45 AM
DL: Totodile, Nosepass, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Combusken

Q2) Why the hell not. Is it a mammal? No
Q3) Oh no. Big guess here...Does it have 7 or less letters in its name? No
Q4) Gotta knock 4 out in one punch, so..not happening....Does the MP...come from an odd number generation?

Cookies and cream is the only flavor I eat repeteadly. I'll dabble with others, but that's my staple. Cone for sure-waffle cone if possible, because it tastes so much better in a waffle cone.

Love pears and plums and guavas and dragon fruit and papayas and kiwis. Apples too. I...don't know why. I just really like a grand assortment of fruit. Except bananas and strawberries, eeech. Those both taste funny to me.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 10:12 AM
Skye: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem. FG: Circle Gem, Nothing, Rainbow Gem. SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins

I'd like to sell those gems and play 3 more games of Group 2 Scratch Cards please :3 I'd also like to try a game of MP if that's alright. With Black and White.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 11:20 AM
Alex: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. Fish: Pokemon Anklet, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin. That was a lucky game!

DL: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone.

Skye: you get 8 stamps for your gems. What kind of scratchcards do you want? MP: Spearow, Minun, Kadabra, Absol, Litwick, Vanilluxe, Alomomola, Nidoking, Snorlax, Ledyba, Ninjask, Minccino, Umbreon, Axew.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2012, 11:23 AM
DL: No, it doesn't.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 11:26 AM
Green MG Coins .-. I'm sorry, that was stupid of me.

MP: Spearow, Minun, Kadabra, Absol, Litwick, Vanilluxe, Alomomola, Nidoking, Snorlax, Ledyba, Ninjask, Minccino, Umbreon, Axew.

Question 1: Does this Pokemon have two types?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 11:27 AM
Skye: I'm assuming you're scratching on 1, 3, 7 again, so... you get 2 Red MGcoins. MP: no, it doesn't.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 11:49 AM
*facepalms at herself* ... Yes, it was 1,3,7. I'm sorry and thank you.

MP: Minun, Kadabra, Absol, Vanilluxe, Alomomola, Snorlax, Minccino, Umbreon, Axew.

Question 1: Does this Pokemon have two types? No
Question 2: Does this Pokemon have a weakness to Fighting attacks?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 11:52 AM
Yes, it does.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 12:04 PM
MP: Absol, Vanilluxe, Snorlax, Minccino, Umbreon.

Question 2: Does this Pokemon have a weakness to Fighting attacks? Yes
Question 3: Can this Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 12:13 PM
No, it can't.

Skye
2nd August 2012, 12:22 PM
MP: Absol, Snorlax, Umbreon.

Question 3: Can this Pokemon evolve? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Absol?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 12:38 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2012, 12:48 PM
Can't believe no one's gotten this yet.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET] Selected target
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Extremespeed, Fake Out, Super Fang, Metronome, Captivate, Copycat, Disable, Tickle, Me First, Secret Power, Teeter Dance, Refresh, Pain Split, Nature Power, Minimize, Charm, Helping Hand, Roar, Flash, Return, Entrainment

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 01:00 PM
Yes, this must be a record.

Let's try a move I used a lot back in the old days: Smokescreen?

By the way, please check the tagboard. And everything else that can be checked.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2012, 01:20 PM
And Gabi wins a Smokescreen TM! *tosses her the TM* And this ain't the record. I believe one went to the last clue, and it too was a Normal move.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks! Except everyone in my team who could learn it already knows it. Would anyone like to trade?

Skye
2nd August 2012, 02:19 PM
MP: Snorlax, Umbreon.

Question 3: Can this Pokemon evolve? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Absol? No
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Snorlax?

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, it is! Just in time!

DarkestLight
2nd August 2012, 02:41 PM
Mp: Totodile, Magnezone, Tangrowth

Uhhh q4: Mp totodile?

Skye
2nd August 2012, 02:52 PM
Just in time for what? xD I'd like a Blue MG Coin as my prize if you please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd August 2012, 03:28 PM
Just in time to get your Blue MGcoin. :D

classy_cat18
2nd August 2012, 05:14 PM
DL: No, sorry.

Knight of Time
2nd August 2012, 06:48 PM
Amy and I are making another trade here...this time, I'm trading her my spare Deflection Coat (AC/CC) for a Pokemon Collar (CC only), she should be here to confirm soon.

Wolfsong
2nd August 2012, 07:04 PM
Confirming

Knight of Time
2nd August 2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks. :)

I'll give the Pokemon Collar to Tyranno, my captured male Aerodactyl, that should help him a bit.

DarkestLight
2nd August 2012, 10:30 PM
Mp: Magnezone, Tangrowth

Q4: Mp, Totodile?
End: Tangrowth

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 12:51 AM
DL: Yes, it's Tangrowth.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 06:41 AM
(8/3) Now that a new era has began for the AC/CC forum, what do you think of all the new additions/changes? Is there anything else you wish to see here that could make it even better? If so, what, and why?

Well, I have to say, I'm happy I came up with the idea of AC/CC becoming a separate forum, and of course, the changing of the description was also my idea, so I'm really glad Gabi helped with it...for things I wish to see to make it even better, well, in my case, I wish we had a few old friends back because in a way, I kinda miss some of the games that they used to run, or be a part of, and them themselves. But that's all I can think of here, for now.

(8-2) What're your favorite fruits and why?

I have a few favourite fruits, apples (red delicious ones especially), raspberries, grapes (the red, seedless ones), oranges, bananas, etc., simply because they're the most common fruits I eat around here...it usually depends on my mood which one I may be looking for to snack on, but most of the time, I like having the red delicious apples...so good.

lvl100mewtwo
3rd August 2012, 08:08 AM
(8/3) Now that a new era has began for the AC/CC forum, what do you think of all the new additions/changes? Is there anything else you wish to see here that could make it even better? If so, what, and why?

To be honest, didn't even know this happened until I saw the tagboard and the new topic Gabi brought up. Its great for the forum sure, but I haven't seen much of the additions / changes, guess I'll have to go take a look. I don't know what else I would add, guess I would need to start by seeing whats new.

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
3rd August 2012, 09:52 AM
I've voiced pretty much all of my opinions to Gabi or on the Tagboard, though as more come, I'll keep talking about them. I'm glad that we have our own forum, maybe we'll get more people taking a look to check us out. As for wishes? Uhm. I don't know. Maybe 5 more slots for Pokemon. Since it went from 15 (30) Pokemon at the beginning for... what... two generations to that much for five generations. But, I don't mind. In fact, I'm still trying to figure out how to balance the team that I have now (How the hell am I going to train two Dratinis? o.e)

I'd like 3 Fishing Games on the same grid, A1, A2, and A3. I'd also like 4 games of group two scratch cards for 1, 3, 7, trying for Green MG Coins :3

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 10:30 AM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, Berry, Mystery Box

Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. FG: Sitrus Berry, Berry, Nothing

Skye: Hollow Stone. FG: Light Gem, On-Off Socket, Nothing. SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 10:36 AM
Oh nice, another Mystery Box.

I'll take the usual stuff from it (1 Stamp, 1 CCP, Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin), and the free MG please.

Can I also have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 10:47 AM
2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. For your free MG, you get another Blue MGCoin.

Game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 10:50 AM
Shonta: Typhlosion, Shinx, Camerupt, Sewaddle, Deoxys, Dwebble, Vespiquen, Machamp, Quilava, Jumpluff, Mantine, Grovyle, Glameow, Carnivine

Can I have a game of MP (with B/W) too, please?

'flashes a Red MGCoin'

Skye
3rd August 2012, 10:52 AM
Skye: Hollow Stone. FG: Light Gem, On-Off Socket, Nothing. SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins

I'd like to sell that stone, gem, and On-Off Socket for Stamps, please. (13?)

I'd also like 4 more games of group two scratch cards for 1, 3, 7, still trying for Green MG Coins.

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2012, 10:52 AM
Wow, Kyle, you must have read my mind. I was thinking of posting that poll today. Then again, I suppose it made sense for anyone to post it now that AC/CC has become independent from GGG. MP: Huntail, Zorua, Mawile, Entei, Qwilfish, Yanma, Clamperl, Grovyle, Chimchar, Croagunk, Omanyte, Drowzee, Camerupt, Magby.

Skye: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. Fish: Nothing, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. SC: 2 Red MGcoins.

I think it's great that AC/CC has its own forum now, putting it at the same level as ASB and RPG. I also like the new TMs at the Reward Center, even if I may not buy any for a while. I'd love to see more members joining, and maybe someone helping Amy with CC, but I still have hopes of that happening in the future.

As for adding more Pokemon slots... isn't it already hard enough to train 15 Pokemon? I already have my hands full with 10. :rolleyes:

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 11:34 AM
Gabi: Division Gem

MP: Huntail, Zorua, Mawile, Entei, Qwilfish, Yanma, Clamperl, Grovyle, Chimchar, Croagunk, Omanyte, Drowzee, Camerupt, Magby

Question 1: Is the MP resistant to Fire type moves?

lvl100mewtwo
3rd August 2012, 11:35 AM
*points to Shonta's first post on the new page* Thanks Gabs, but I already got mine!

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2012, 11:46 AM
Oops! Thanks for pointing it out! I got confused between Kyle's 2 posts, for a moment I thought the second-to-last was the last. Sorry again.

Kyle: not particularly. That means no. ;)

Skye
3rd August 2012, 11:50 AM
I got mine too o.o Trying to sell that stuff off and play more scratchcards. Should I count the 4 you gave me as mine? xD Or re-roll? I don't know.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 11:50 AM
My MP: Zorua, Mawile, Yanma, Grovyle, Croagunk, Drowzee

Question 2: Does the MP take 2x damage from a Fire type move?

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2012, 11:58 AM
Skye: you get 16 stamps, and that was a roll for 4 Scratch Cards, 1,3,7, for Green MGcoins. Wasn't that what you had asked for? Or did I mess that up too? @_@

Kyle: no, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 11:58 AM
My MP: Zorua, Croagunk, Drowzee

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Croagunk?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 12:01 PM
xD Well since it was grouped up with everything else... Also, now that I'm at and passed my 10 stamps thing, I'm posting about a deal Kyle and I made the other day. I'm buying his Featherdance TM for 10 Stamps.

I'll take 2 last games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, rolling 1, 3, and 7 as usual <3

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2012, 12:01 PM
And the answer to that question is... no again.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 12:02 PM
I confirm the deal with Skye.

'gives her the Featherdance TM and takes the 10 Stamps'

My MP: Zorua, Drowzee

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Drowzee?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd August 2012, 12:02 PM

It's really nice that we have our own separate subforum now, I have been looking forward to this, actually. Now I'm not too familiar with every aspect of AC/CC so I'll have to see what's changed. Well everything suggested so far is very good, like more slots for Gen V, mentioned by Skye, but if anything, what I'd like to see here is a bunch of active people, and I think we have had a good start. Wait... I just saw Gabi's post where she mentioned new people, too, so to be original, I'll end by saying I want a drink of soda *fills his cup*

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2012, 12:44 PM
Kyle: yes, it is! Pick your prize.

Mikachu: Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 01:49 PM
Wonderful, I'll take a Green MGCoin...can I use it for 3 FGs on different grids, going for B2 please?

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 02:06 PM
My MP: Typhlosion, Shinx, Camerupt, Sewaddle, Deoxys, Dwebble, Vespiquen, Machamp, Quilava, Jumpluff, Mantine, Grovyle, Glameow, Carnivine
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an even-numbered generation?

Kyle: Pokemon Earring, Division Gem, Lunar Gem

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 02:08 PM
Sweet, another specific enhancer from the fishing game...I'll give the Pokemon Earring to Goldwyne. :)

Shonta: No, it didn't.

Skye
3rd August 2012, 02:21 PM
I'll take 2 last games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins, rolling 1, 3, and 7 as usual <3

Could I have those two games, please? :3

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 02:23 PM
Sorry you got skipped there Skye. For your SCs you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

Skye
3rd August 2012, 02:23 PM
I'd rather get skipped in a spurt of busy activity than have no activity at all :3 So it's fine. I'll use that red coin for a game of MP if you please.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 02:32 PM
Presuming you want B/W in your MP list, Skye...

MP: Ivysaur, Cobalion, Poliwrath, Swadloon, Cradily, Corsola, Omastar, Mew, Togetic, Beartic, Oddish, Slaking, Grimer, Emolga

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 02:34 PM
My MP: Camerupt, Sewaddle, Deoxys, Dwebble, Machamp, Grovyle
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RSE?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 02:34 PM
Shonta: Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 02:51 PM
It's so active in here that it's getting hard to not skip anyone.

My MP: Camerupt, Deoxys, Grovyle
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Camerupt?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 03:00 PM
Shonta: No it's not, sorry.

Skye
3rd August 2012, 03:08 PM
MP: Ivysaur, Cobalion, Poliwrath, Swadloon, Cradily, Corsola, Omastar, Mew, Togetic, Beartic, Oddish, Slaking, Grimer, Emolga

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

And yes, I wanted the B/W. Thanks xD I'm sorry.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 03:14 PM
My MP: Deoxys, Grovyle
Question #4/Guess: Is it Grovyle?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 03:15 PM
Skye: No it can't.

Shonta: No, sorry.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 03:21 PM
My MP: Deoxys
It's Deoxys. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 03:24 PM
Shonta: Yep, it's Deoxys. Go ahead and take the Blue MGCoin.

Skye
3rd August 2012, 03:38 PM
MP: Cobalion, Poliwrath, Cradily, Corsola, Omastar, Mew, Togetic, Beartic, Slaking, Emolga

Question 1: Can the MP evolve? No
Question 2: Has the Mystery Pokemon evolved?

DarkestLight
3rd August 2012, 03:43 PM

I've yet to see the new changes, unless you mean the TM's. Aside from that, I'm glad that AC/CC is strong enough to stand on its own, it deserves it. As for making it better, once new blood pours in, we'll have a slew of ideas to choose from.

As for the Pokemon slot deal, 15 for each is alot for this type of exp gain, but if you've been here an while and trained up quite a few, there are some you retire, and yeah, in cases like that, you should be able to attain one or two more-on one side or the other, depending on how active you are for each side.

RED MG coin won, and given back for ANOTHER MP game w BW. NEED some Green ones dangit

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 03:48 PM
Skye: No, it hasn't.

DarkestLight: Solar Gem

On a side note, what happened to MLG? As one of the mods of ASB, I thought you might know.

MP: Swadloon, Registeel, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Minccino, Dewott, Timburr, Haunter, Relicanth, Dwebble, Wailmer, Rayquaza, Pachirisu, Hoothoot

DarkestLight
3rd August 2012, 03:54 PM
He's crazy busy with his life. Work has weird hours, and he's focused on university and all that, so he's little time for the world he left behind. He pops in once in a while...

MP: Swadloon, Registeel, Spheal, Wobbuffet, Minccino, Dewott, Timburr, Haunter, Relicanth, Dwebble, Wailmer, Rayquaza, Pachirisu, Hoothoot

Q1) The MP, does it first appear in an even number generation?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 03:56 PM
MP: Cobalion, Corsola, Mew, Togetic, Emolga

Question 2: Has the Mystery Pokemon evolved? No
Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Os in its name?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 04:00 PM
DarkestLight: Yes, it does.

Skye: No, it doesn't.

Skye
3rd August 2012, 04:05 PM
MP: Mew, Togetic, Emolga

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Os in its name? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Togetic?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 04:07 PM
No, it's not. Be careful now!

Skye
3rd August 2012, 04:28 PM
MP: Mew, Togetic, Emolga

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Os in its name? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Togetic? No
Last Question: Is the Mystery Pomeon Mew?

I'm assuming that's my last guess, people keep telling me to be careful :P Just cause I'm no good at this game...

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 04:31 PM
This game can be won fairly easily if you ask the "right" questions each time...anyway, yes, you're correct, it was Mew. What'll you take for your prize?

Skye
3rd August 2012, 05:00 PM
If I asked the right question each time, I could win with one guess each game. I'd like a Blue MG Coin, please :3

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 05:05 PM
The Blue MGCoin is yours.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2012, 07:29 PM
I haven't seen any of the changes yet, so I don't have a clear answer right now. I don't know of any changes I would make...probably add a couple more workers. ^^;;

(8-2) What're your favorite fruits and why?
I'm not a big fruit person but I do like pineapple and orange. They taste good both raw and in juice form. The Dole juices that use both are ADDICTING. Yum!

In addition to the two MGs, can I get my second EMT for this month? *pays*

Knight of Time
3rd August 2012, 07:37 PM
Shonta: Darkness Gem, Division Gem

EMT: You get a Nasty Plot TM.

DarkestLight
3rd August 2012, 09:50 PM
MP: Wobbuffet, Pachirisu, Hoothoot

1) Even number Generation. Yes
2) That eliminated a BUNCH! Ok...why not. How to do this. Does the MP appear in Generation 2?

Skye
4th August 2012, 01:14 AM
[8-4] How do you handle writer's block when it hits?
Honestly, I've read everything that says that one who wants to write needs to get a minimum amount of words out each day (I think it was 500?). I've never successfully written my way through writer's block, though I am trying. I'm not forcing a minimum amount of words out, though I might try starting tomorrow and wait for inspiration to return to me. Usually, I just wait for the inspiration to strike, then I write until I'm all used up, then I wait for inspiration to return. It's not very useful.

4 games group 2 scratch cards for Green MG coins in the meanwhile if you please. 1, 3, 7.

Oh, and since I haven't said it before, I'm giving Featherdance to my Pidgey. lol.

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 05:51 AM
DarkestLight: Yes, it does.

Skye: Solar Gem, Red MGCoin

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 08:19 AM
Kyle: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Am I skipping anyone?

Skye
4th August 2012, 11:09 AM
Skye: Solar Gem, Red MGCoin

I'd like to sell that gem (2 Stamps ;3) and play my last 6 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for the day. Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 if you please. :3

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 11:26 AM
You get 2 stamps for your gems. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

Skye
4th August 2012, 11:35 AM
Oh sweet, I got a Bingo! >.> close enough. I'll toss back some of those coins for 3 Fishing Games on the same grid (A1, A2, A3) and a game of Mystery Pokemon! :D If you don't mind.

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 11:39 AM
Fish: Gold Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem. MP: Beheeyem, Shelmet, Groudon, Sceptile, Shellder, Gulpin, Shuckle, Huntail, Gigalith, Marowak, Solosis, Wingull, Duosion, Linoone.

Skye
4th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Fish: Gold Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell the berry and gem please (7 Stamps?) :3

MP: Beheeyem, Shelmet, Groudon, Sceptile, Shellder, Gulpin, Shuckle, Huntail, Gigalith, Marowak, Solosis, Wingull, Duosion, Linoone.

Question 1: Does the MP have double or more of the same vowel in its name?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 12:07 PM
You get 7 stamps. MP: yes, it does.

Skye
4th August 2012, 12:17 PM
MP: Beheeyem, Shelmet, Groudon, Sceptile, Shellder, Gigalith, Marowak, Solosis, Duosion, Linoone.

Question 1: Does the MP have double or more of the same vowel in its name? Yes
Question 2: Did this Pokemon make its game debut in the 5th Generation?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 12:36 PM
No, it didn't.

Skye
4th August 2012, 12:49 PM
MP: Groudon, Sceptile, Shellder, Marowak, Linoone.

Question 2: Did this Pokemon make its game debut in the 5th Generation? No
Question 3: Did this Pokemon make its game debut in the 3rd Generation?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Yes, it did.

Skye
4th August 2012, 01:08 PM
MP: Groudon, Sceptile, Linoone.

Question 3: Did this Pokemon make its game debut in the 3rd Generation? Yes
Question 4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Sceptile?

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 01:27 PM
MP: Wobbuffet Hoothoot

2) That eliminated a BUNCH! Ok...why not. How to do this. Does the MP appear in Generation 2? Yes
3) Ok. Is it Wobbuffet?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 01:50 PM
DarkestLight: No, it's not Wobbuffet, sorry.

Can I have 3 FG's on different grids as usual, this time going for B2 please?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Skye: no, it isn't.

Kyle: Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 02:11 PM
MP: Hoothoot

2) That eliminated a BUNCH! Ok...why not. How to do this. Does the MP appear in Generation 2? Yes
3) Ok. Is it Wobbuffet?
4) Hoothoot!

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Okay...I'd like to sell the following for Stamps, please:

Stat Modification Die
Division Gem
Lunar Gem x2
Hollow Stone x2
Berry

That should make 20 Stamps.

DarkestLight: You would be correct, it's Hoothoot. What'll you take for your prize?

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Green MGcoin, if I read that right.

Skye
4th August 2012, 02:15 PM
MP: Groudon, Linoone.

Question 3: Did this Pokemon make its game debut in the 3rd Generation? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Sceptile? No
Final: Is the mystery Pokemon Linoone?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 02:15 PM
DarkestLight: You got it.

'gives you a Green MGCoin'

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Kyle: you get your 20 stamps.

Skye: no, sorry. It was Groudon.

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 02:48 PM
ok. Blue MG coin here.

Need change back fo MP w/o BW

and two Green MGcoins, for my EMTs

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 02:53 PM
DarkestLight: Sure.

'gives you a Red MGCoin for the Blue MGCoin, then...'

MP: Finneon, Ledyba, Cherubi, Muk, Shinx, Shieldon, Remoraid, Wailmer, Rotom, Meganium, Zubat, Sneasel, Girafarig, Mawile

EMTs: Disable, Waterfall

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 03:22 PM
>.> I think I'm gonna have to start boycotting EMT's

MP: Finneon, Ledyba, Cherubi, Muk, Shinx, Shieldon, Remoraid, Wailmer, Rotom, Meganium, Zubat, Sneasel, Girafarig, Mawile

Q1) Better spread. Does the MP have an A in its name?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 03:34 PM
DarkestLight: No, it doesn't.

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 05:11 PM
MP: Finneon, Cherubi, Muk, Shinx, Shieldon, Rotom,

Q1) Better spread. Does the MP have an A in its name? No
Q2) Good, got them suckers out. Now. Does it have 7 or more letters in its name?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 05:22 PM
Yes, it does.

DarkestLight
4th August 2012, 05:42 PM
MP: Finneon, Cherubi, Shieldon

Q2) Good, got them suckers out. Now. Does it have 7 or more letters in its name? Yes
Q3) K. Three guesses left. Lets start. Is the MP Finneon?

Knight of Time
4th August 2012, 05:45 PM
No, it's not Finneon.

Edit: I think I'm going to throw in a new poll.

(8/5) What day of the week do you usually have the least amount of computer time? What do you generally do instead on those particular days?

For me, it's usually Sundays...on most Sundays I, as well as my brother, end up going with our father for the afternoon, as well as having brunch (earlier, like in between 12 and 2 p.m.) or supper (in the early evening), depending on if he has family plans or not...but some Sundays are days where I don't go with him (today for example), which in today's case was something a little unexpected...I mean, plans can definitely change, sometimes though they end up having to be postponed.

(8-4) How do you handle writer's block when it hits?

When I get writer's block, I generally stop concentrating on whatever I was working on that I was getting writer's block with, and I switch over to something different...however, where there's writer's block, there's also thinker's block, so getting either of them is no fun...getting both...well, that's something I don't even want to imagine happening, because then, such an event might drive me off my computer for a while until they both go away.

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2012, 11:10 AM
Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

I start doing some of the other things I have to do, and sooner or later my urge to write becomes so strong that inspiration comes by itself. Other than that, reading, taking showers and going out for a walk usually give me ideas. Or sometimes even riding a bus. Or... just living, really.

(8/5) What day of the week do you usually have the least amount of computer time? What do you generally do instead on those particular days?
It varies from week to week, but usually Sundays are the hardest because I either have to be somewhere else (like today, as I'm leaving soon for an event) or my brother and/or friends come over, or someone in my family needs something... one way or another I never get much computer time on Sundays.

I'm handling the EMT Game this week because Jeff is traveling again.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
5th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Gabi: Darkness Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Is the EMT Dark Void?

DarkestLight
5th August 2012, 11:55 AM
MP: Finneon, Cherubi, Shieldon

Q2) Good, got them suckers out. Now. Does it have 7 or more letters in its name? Yes
Q3) K. Three guesses left. Lets start. Is the MP Finneon? No
Q4) Aww boo. Dun matter now. Is it Shieldon?

I guess I'm "suffering" from it right now. I sit down and try to finish book 4 and edit book three to make book 4 make sense, and I pass out. So I know its boring and I need to jazz it up. But yeah, I just close it and try to relax, something I rarely get to do nowadays...which leads into Question 2.

I get teh least amount of comp time...every day of the week, since I work between 8 and 14 hour shifts at 3 jobs :/. Sunday, I would get computer time but then I play Ultimate for 4-7 hours. So its really kinda hard for me to get online at any specific time unless I plan it.

Knight of Time
5th August 2012, 12:02 PM
DarkestLight: Blue MGCoin, Red MGCoin

MP: Yes it is! What'll you take for your prize?

Skye
5th August 2012, 12:51 PM
It varies for me also. My schedule is very adjustable but... yeah. I just hang out with friends or family, give a certain man lots of attention, and just enjoy the world. Unless it's hot. Then I just sit in the shade and pretend I'm not even there.

EMT Game: Fake Tears?

I'd like 3 Games group 2 Scratch Cards for Green Coins on 1, 3, and 7 please.

lvl100mewtwo
5th August 2012, 03:52 PM

I guess the worst days for me are either Saturday or Sunday, as both days I end up doing stuff outside of the house more often than not, playing football, baseball or whatever sport I can find the time in playing.

Writer's Block is a pain with me, as it seems to hit me more often and not. I tend to try and read or watch whatever could inspire me, but I need to hit what I call my groove to really get into writting, which is a bit of a pain in the arse when I have too...

EMT Game: Nasty Plot?

MGs Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
5th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Skye: Miracle Berry

SCs: 2 Red MGCoins

Alex: Red MGCoin, Gold Berry

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin, 7 Red MGCoins

FGs: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Could I also have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

Skye
5th August 2012, 04:07 PM
Skye: Miracle Berry

I'd like to sell that berry please (10 Stamps?).

I'd also like to play 2 more games of group 2 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, Green MG Coins.

Knight of Time
5th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Skye: Sure.

'gives you 10 Stamps for the Miracle Berry'

SCs: Well, at least your luck was better than last time...you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

Skye
5th August 2012, 05:06 PM
T.T It's a start. I have to stop fishing for a while. 3 more games G2 Scratchies 1, 3, 7 for Green MG Coins, please. (Total is... 8 with those games).

Knight of Time
5th August 2012, 05:20 PM
Your latest SCs netted you 1 Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins, Skye.

Skye
5th August 2012, 08:40 PM
Your latest SCs netted you 1 Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins, Skye.

Whoot! I'll use the two coins for my last two games of group 2 Scratch Cards (1,3,7) for Green MG Coins for the day if you please :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th August 2012, 10:55 PM

I think that would be Wednesday. Especially because I''ll have to start my job as a library car assistant in a few weeks, and Wednesday is one of the work days. In my community, Wednesday is a clean-up day, too, and in my favourite house Mielikkitalo we have a 'sauna evening'. Ironically, I haven't even had time to be to sauna for ages, I'm always playing videogames and other games and singing karaoke there.

DarkestLight
5th August 2012, 11:24 PM
Green MGCoin!

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 05:40 AM
Skye: 2 Red MGCoins

Mikachu: Berry

DarkestLight: Sure. Go ahead and take the Green MGCoin.

I might as well throw in my guess for today for the EMT Game...Night Slash?

Skye
6th August 2012, 10:39 AM
[8-6] Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?
I do. I often read Questionable Content which is an alternate universe slice of life type of comic. El Goonish Shive is another one, which is also AU but more with magic and aliens than technological advances (though the middle one comes with the latter usually), and is also slice of life with some random action thrown in. Awkward Zombie is a video game comic with a quirky sense of humor that I enjoy, and Dark Legacy is basically just a WoW comic, and a very long running one at that.

I'd like 4 games G2 SC (1, 3, 7) for Green MG Coins please :3

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2012, 10:45 AM
Kyle: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
Skye: MGs: Spark Gem, Ocean Gem; SC: 3 Red MGcoins

[8-6] Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?
Oh boy, I certainly do. I have a lot I follow - to list them all would take a lot of room here - but the ones I'm most attached to are Questionable Content, El Goonish Shive, and Awkward Zombie, as explained above, as well as Homestuck (initially about four kids playing a video game together - that escalated quickly), and Something Positive, a slice of live comic similar to QC but with significantly darker humor.

I'd also like 7 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Wolfsong
6th August 2012, 10:51 AM
Is the emt Crunch?

One game of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin and one fishing game C-2 please *hands over a blue mg coin

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 10:55 AM
Jeff: Division Gem

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

Amy: Sorry, you didn't get anything for the SC.

FG: Rainbow Gem

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2012, 10:57 AM
Can I get three more scratchcards, please? 1, 5, 9, for green coins. I'm also selling the gem for stamps.

Skye
6th August 2012, 10:57 AM
Skye: MGs: Spark Gem, Ocean Gem; SC: 3 Red MGcoins

I'd like to sell those gems (4 Stamps?), then I'd like to play 3 more G2 SC (1,3,7) for Green MC Coins, please .-.

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 11:02 AM
Jeff: 3 Red MGCoins

'gives you 2 Stamps for the Division Gem'

Skye: 'gives you 4 Stamps for the gems'

SCs: Red MGCoin

Skye
6th August 2012, 11:08 AM
Sigh. Another G2 SC (1,3,7) for Green MC Coins please. *pays her one credit* .-.

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 11:10 AM
Skye: I'm really sorry, but you didn't get anything this time. :(

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 11:18 AM
EMT: Payback

Most likely Sundays, due to church. Sometimes I even skip mornings when I don't have time after grooming and breakfast. Furthermore, I sometimes have afternoon programs to attend, either at my own church or someone else's.

I can't force it. I've tried. The only thing I come up with is crap. All I can do is relax and hope the urge to write comes to me. So that means watching anime and playing video games, which also helps for inspiration.

Another game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

MP: Litwick, Diglett, Mamoswine, Bronzong, Lileep, Exeggcute, Stunky, Archen, Tentacool, Hoothoot, Wigglytuff, Corsola, Tyrogue, Ampharos

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2012, 11:25 AM
I'd like my two pulls of the EMT this month, please. P: *pays 6 coins*

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Jeff: Tackle, Thunder Wave TMs

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2012, 12:46 PM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Dark Void, Fake Tears, Nasty Plot, Night Slash, Crunch, Payback.

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 12:50 PM
MP: Litwick, Diglett, Mamoswine, Bronzong, Lileep, Exeggcute, Stunky, Archen, Tentacool, Hoothoot, Wigglytuff, Corsola, Tyrogue, Ampharos
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an odd-numbered generation?

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2012, 12:53 PM
EMT: Dark Pulse?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Shonta: Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 01:04 PM
MP: Litwick, Diglett, Lileep, Exeggcute, Archen, Tentacool, Wigglytuff
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 01:09 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 01:28 PM
MP: Litwick, Lileep, Archen
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Lileep?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 01:32 PM
No, it's not Lileep.

Skye
6th August 2012, 01:46 PM
I'll buy a red MG Coin with a Stamp and I'd like to use that coin for a G2 SC (1,3,7) for Green MC Coins please.

EMT Game: Snarl?

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 01:51 PM
MP: Litwick, Archen
Question #4/Guess: Is it Archen?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 01:59 PM
Skye: You get your Red MGCoin back.

Shonta: Yes it is! What'll you take for your prize?

Skye
6th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Sumbish. I'll throw my coin back for my final game. G2 SC (1,3,7) for Green MC Coins. .-.

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 02:12 PM
GREEN MGCOIN!

And for some reason I can't get to the randomizer. x.x

lvl100mewtwo
6th August 2012, 02:16 PM

Very few, but most of them are Pokemon related. Rarecandytreatment and VG Cats Super Effective are my favourites. I used to follow Cyanide and Happyness as well in the old days, but not so much nowadays.

MGs Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

EMT: Foul Play

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Shonta: Odd...the randomizer is working fine for me...I can't understand why it isn't working for you right now, but maybe it's for the same reason why the tagboard was down earlier (BTW, can you check the tagboard as soon as you can, please?)...anyway, you get your Green MGCoin.

Alex: Spark Gem

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

FGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Lunar Gem. Lucky!!

lvl100mewtwo
6th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Woo... I will take a Blue MG Coin as my extra gift, shouldn`t I also get another MG for the Poll I wrote? Just checking... and man, I have had no luck with my Scratchcards these days, wow, lol.

classy_cat18
6th August 2012, 02:35 PM
Skye beat you to the daily poll, Alex.

And Forboards is working for me again.

Skye
6th August 2012, 02:36 PM
Two polls today... xD I'll try for a game of MP with Black and White Pokemon to round off today's attempts to get some coins back up *pays up*

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 02:41 PM
Alex: From the Mystery Box you get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGCoin, a Blue MGCoin, and your free MG is a Photosynthesis Gem.

Skye: Claydol, Ferrothorn, Squirtle, Azumarill, Houndoom, Hariyama, Oshawott, Sentret, Swellow, Azelf, Onix, Trapinch, Wailord, Carnivine

Skye
6th August 2012, 03:06 PM
MP: Claydol, Ferrothorn, Squirtle, Azumarill, Houndoom, Hariyama, Oshawott, Sentret, Swellow, Azelf, Onix, Trapinch, Wailord, Carnivine

Question 1: Has the Mystery Pokemon evolved?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Yes, it has.

DarkestLight
6th August 2012, 03:49 PM
Emt: snarl!

Ok my phone did not load the page, so I did not see skye state Snarl. Retooling guess to Hone Claws

Skye
6th August 2012, 04:15 PM
You just want the same TMs I do, DL ;3

MP: Claydol, Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Houndoom, Hariyama, Swellow, Wailord

Question 1: Has the Mystery Pokemon evolved? Yes
Question 2: Does the MP resist offensive Fire-type attacks?

lvl100mewtwo
6th August 2012, 04:41 PM
Whoops, my bad, Did not see that... I`ll erase that now... Thanks guys!

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Skye: Yes, it does.

Skye
6th August 2012, 05:23 PM
MP: Azumarill, Houndoom, Wailord

Question 2: Does the MP resist offensive Fire-type attacks? Yes
Question 3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Azumarill?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 05:28 PM
No, it's not Azumarill.

Skye
6th August 2012, 06:41 PM
MP: Houndoom, Wailord

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Azumarill? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Houndoom?

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Sorry, it's not Houndoom either.

Skye
6th August 2012, 07:18 PM
MP: Wailord

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Azumarill? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Houndoom? No
Final: Is the MP Wailord? xD

Blue MG Coin if I'm right. A firework if I'm wrong.

Knight of Time
6th August 2012, 07:25 PM
You're correct, Skye, it's Wailord. Go ahead and take the coin.

lvl100mewtwo
7th August 2012, 07:05 AM
[8/7] With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?

Well I've been watching alot of Soccer and Basketball, as well as as much Volleyball I can take in. I am lucky enough to know one of the girls on our national Basketball team at the moment, and I know of one of the Canadian Kayakers, as he went to the rival school in Ottawa from mine and was in a Fraternity I played hockey against. As for sports missing, I kinda miss the fact there is no Baseball anymore, or softball, would like to see that back one day...

Skye
7th August 2012, 11:20 AM
[8/7] With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?
I actually don't follow the Olympics at all. Is that bad of me? I've hardly ever been interested in sports, and the only one that I do enjoy that they're doing... I don't know. I guess I get kind of nostalgic and remember that if I had worked harder, I might have been up there, too. I don't know any of the athletes, and I don't have any sports I wish were up there. I just pray that they don't add something like chess or poker to Olympic standards....

4 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards (1, 3, 7) for Green MG Coins please.

classy_cat18
7th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, Light Gem, Mystery Box

Skye: Red MGcoin. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2012, 11:55 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]--
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Dark Void, Fake Tears, Nasty Plot, Night Slash, Crunch, Payback, Snarl, Foul Play, Hone Claws.

I'm not really a follower of any sports. I'm rooting for my country in that I hope our teams and athletes do well, but I haven't been watching any of the games. I'm not even sure which sports are or are not in them, sorry.

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 11:56 AM
EMT: Torment?

Skye
7th August 2012, 12:01 PM
6 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards (1, 3, 7) for Green MG Coins please.

EMT Game: Flatter?

classy_cat18
7th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Gabi: Berry

Skye: 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

EMT Game: Embargo

Skye
7th August 2012, 01:21 PM
Sweet turn out today! I think the dice just like me better if Kyle isn't doing them for me... xD

Could I have a game of MP and 3 Fishing Games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please?

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Hey, that's not necessarily the case, Skye. No worker here brings more good (or bad) luck than another, I can assure you that. But that post of yours kinda hurt my feelings a little; I can't control how good (or bad) someone's luck will be with anything here that is based on luck. Whatever happens, just simply happens.

MP: Swoobat, Bayleef, Raticate, Togepi, Heatmor, Whirlipede, Mightyena, Sceptile, Electivire, Bulbasaur, Slaking, Linoone, Meowth, Zweilous

FGs: Nothing, Division Gem, Solar Gem

Skye
7th August 2012, 01:33 PM
:x I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it was only meant to be a playful comment. I know that RNG is just RNG.

MP: Swoobat, Bayleef, Raticate, Togepi, Heatmor, Whirlipede, Mightyena, Sceptile, Electivire, Bulbasaur, Slaking, Linoone, Meowth, Zweilous

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 01:36 PM
It's alright Skye, just please remember that I do have a sensitive side.

MP: No, it can't.

Skye
7th August 2012, 01:57 PM
Will do. *hugs* I really am sorry.

MP: Swoobat, Raticate, Heatmor, Mightyena, Sceptile, Electivire, Slaking, Linoone

Question 2: Can the MP only one time at most to reach its end stage?

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 02:04 PM
That would be a no.

Skye
7th August 2012, 02:08 PM
MP: Heatmor, Sceptile, Electivire, Slaking

Question 2: Can the MP only evolve one time at most to reach its end stage? No
Question 3: Does the MP have a weakness to offensive Ground-type attacks?

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 02:09 PM
No, it doesn't.

Skye
7th August 2012, 02:17 PM
MP: Sceptile, Slaking

Question 3: Does the MP have a weakness to offensive Ground-type attacks? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Sceptile?

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 02:19 PM
No it's not, sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
7th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Wooo, Mystery Box again! Lol, I'll take a Blue MG Coin as my free Uncommon gift and I will also take my new MG please!

EMT: Quash (as it's the last one to be said...)

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 02:39 PM
Alex: Once again, you get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGCoin, a Blue MGCoin, and your free MG this time is another Blue MGCoin.

Skye
7th August 2012, 04:19 PM
FGs: Nothing, Division Gem, Solar Gem

I'd like to sell those gems (4 Stamps?). Totally spaced doing that.

MP: Slaking

Question 3: Does the MP have a weakness to offensive Ground-type attacks? No
Question 4: Is the MP Sceptile? No
Final: Is it Slaking? Blue MG Coin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2012, 04:21 PM
Skye wins a Flatter TM! Congratulations!

And I think we need a new version.