View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.42

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

classy_cat18
3rd December 2011, 07:06 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, Hypotenuse Man, classy_cat18 and Knight of Time

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Sitrus Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of February 10th, 2011, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Black/White pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b]The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries and Sitrus Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs, and Miracle Berries and Stat Modification Dice for 10 stamps/CCPs each. You can also sell specific enhancers and keys for half their retail price (see prices at the DT Reward Center and CC Kiosk).

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Oval Stone

DarkestLight
3rd December 2011, 09:56 PM
MP: Victreebel, Girafarig, Gulpin, Mismagius, Weedle, Snubull, Cacnea, Trapinch

1) Does the Pokemon have an O in its name? No
2) Did this Pokemon appear in an odd number generation?

classy_cat18
3rd December 2011, 10:06 PM
No, it doesn't.

Wolfsong
3rd December 2011, 10:38 PM
MP: Slakoth, Horsea, Woobat, Gastly, Blitzle, Wailmer

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 2: Has the pokemon in Question already evolved? - No
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

DarkestLight
4th December 2011, 10:07 AM
MP: Girafarig, Mismagius, Snubbull

2) Did this Pokemon appear in an odd number generation? No
3) No Clue on this one.... hrm. Guess time. Snubbull?

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2011, 12:31 PM
I think it's high time for one of these:

EMT Game
[TYPE] FIGHTING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

And additionally, a new poll!

(4/12) The year is soon coming to an end. Do you have any end-of-year gatherings or related activities coming up?
I've already had an end-of-year party with my Chinese class yesterday and I skipped the one with my Yoga class because I was too tired. I'm organizing a dinner with my fellow teachers on the 15th, and then on the 31st I'll go to my dad's place unless he has other plans. I also have a social dinner with my Chinese class, but that's unrelated, we simply enjoy going out together and trying different styles of meals.

2 MGs, please.

Wolfsong
4th December 2011, 01:24 PM
Is the emt brick break?

The Blue Avenger
4th December 2011, 01:26 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

EMT: Seismic Toss?

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2011, 01:34 PM
I'll take that as a stamp, as usual.

I miss chatting with AC/CC people. :\

classy_cat18
4th December 2011, 01:45 PM
MP: Girafarig, Mismagius, Snubbull

2) Did this Pokemon appear in an odd number generation? No
3) No Clue on this one.... hrm. Guess time. Snubbull?

Crap, wrong answer. I meant to say "yes" to number two.

(4/12) The year is soon coming to an end. Do you have any end-of-year gatherings or related activities coming up?
Got Christmas dinner with my huge extended family, and the Christmas program at the church. Mom's birthday is on the 30th and we've made plans for dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Other than that, it's up in the air.

EMT Game: Force Palm

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2011, 02:12 PM
Shonta: 10 Stamps/CCPs.

classy_cat18
4th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Taking that in Stamps.

Using my five MGCredits for five scratchcards, numbers 9, 6, 3. For Green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2011, 03:17 PM
Shonta: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

Jeff is online, maybe we can work on a list?

classy_cat18
4th December 2011, 03:23 PM
Yeah, we can.

Using those three Red MGCoins for my first EMT of the month.

The Blue Avenger
4th December 2011, 03:30 PM
You get a Psycho Boost TM.

Knight of Time
4th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Amy: No, it doesn't have a dual type.

Is the EMT Dynamicpunch?

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2011, 04:21 PM
We have a winner on the first day!

Well done, Kyle! The Dynamicpunch TM is yours.

Knight of Time
4th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks! The TM will go to my Machamp right away, he's going to be ecstatic. :)

DarkestLight
4th December 2011, 04:41 PM
MP: Victreebel, Gulpin, Weedle, Cacnea, Trapinch

2) Did this Pokemon appear in an odd number generation? Yes
3) Gulpin?

classy_cat18
5th December 2011, 01:48 AM
No, sorry.

DarkestLight
6th December 2011, 08:43 AM
MP: Victreebel, Weedle, Cacnea, Trapinch

2) Did this Pokemon appear in an odd number generation? Yes
3) Gulpin? No
4) Well then. Final guess. Cacnea

Wolfsong
6th December 2011, 10:22 AM
MP: Slakoth, Horsea, Blitzle, Wailmer

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a water type?

Pretty much work. The only day walmart is closed is Christmas and since that is on a sunday, that probably means our family is going to have it on saturday knowin my luck....

Knight of Time
6th December 2011, 10:39 AM
Amy: Light Gem

MP: Yes, it is. Careful now.

classy_cat18
6th December 2011, 11:33 AM
DL: Correct.

Wolfsong
6th December 2011, 05:41 PM
MP: Horsea, Wailmer

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a water type? - Yes

50/50 chance. is it horsea and i'd like to sell that light gem for stamps please

Knight of Time
6th December 2011, 07:21 PM
Amy: 'takes the Light Gem and gives you two Stamps'

MP: Yes it is, what will your prize be?

Wolfsong
6th December 2011, 07:37 PM
I'll take a Blue MGcoin and then i'll use it for two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please.

Knight of Time
6th December 2011, 07:53 PM
You get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

DarkestLight
7th December 2011, 08:30 AM
Green MG coin.

Wolfsong
7th December 2011, 10:49 AM
You get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

I'll use those for two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please and a game of mp please.

Lady Vulpix
7th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Amy: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MP: Carracosta, Lickilicky, Snivy, Dragonair, Cottonee, Dialga, Machamp, Cranidos, Nidorino, Vanillite, Seedot, Finneon, Nidoking, Pidgeot.

Wolfsong
7th December 2011, 11:14 AM
I'd like to use those green mg coins for three more group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins Numbers 2,3,5

MP: Carracosta, Lickilicky, Snivy, Dragonair, Cottonee, Dialga, Machamp, Cranidos, Nidorino, Vanillite, Seedot, Finneon, Nidoking, Pidgeot.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Lady Vulpix
7th December 2011, 11:23 AM
Amy: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins. MP: yes.

Shonta, can you please check the tagboard?

Wolfsong
7th December 2011, 11:34 AM
I'd like to use that blue mg coin for two group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins Numbers 2,3,5.

MP: Carracosta, Lickilicky, Dragonair, Machamp, Nidorino, Nidoking, Pidgeot.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - Yes
Question 2: Is the pokemon in question fully evolved?

Lady Vulpix
7th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Amy: SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MP: no.

Wolfsong
7th December 2011, 11:46 AM
MP: Dragonair, Nidorino.

Question 2: Is the pokemon in question fully evolved? - No
Question 3: Is it Dragonair?

Lady Vulpix
7th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Amy: no, it isn't.

Wolfsong
7th December 2011, 12:58 PM
MP: Nidorino.

Question 2: Is the pokemon in question fully evolved? - No
Question 3: Is it Dragonair? - No.
It's Nidorino

Lady Vulpix
7th December 2011, 01:12 PM
Yes, it is. What will your price be?

DarkestLight
7th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Hoo hah. Uhh 2 EMT's please :o.....::flings two green coins::

classy_cat18
7th December 2011, 07:18 PM
Daaaaamn, you got some good ones. Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn.

DarkestLight
7th December 2011, 07:23 PM
WOOORD! OK...BIG TYME MONEY MAKE---wait...

No one in my squad can use those :/ But thank you C_c :D

Wolfsong
9th December 2011, 09:55 AM
I'd like a green mg coin.

I would also like three games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins *hands over 3 red mg coins*

Knight of Time
9th December 2011, 10:06 AM
(30/11) What do you want as a non videogame present for the holiday season?

Well, I thought this one going to be a tough one when I first saw the question (since the first few things on my Christmas list are for the Wii), but thankfully it's easy to answer now. A big thing I want for Christmas that isn't a video game, is a bunch of DVDs of a certain show from my childhood, I watch this on YouTube often but the episodes come and go at times, the show I'm talking about? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original version of the animated series, where it had some differences such as Baxter Stockman being Caucasian (and turning into a fly in season 2's episode Enter: The Fly)

Well, my aunt is coming for a visit all the way from Vancouver later on this month around Christmas time, so that's something I'm looking forward to. I'm also crossing my fingers that a certain risk I am tempted to take later this month (if I get the chance) will result in me making a brand new friend, because as people come and go in real life, it makes it feel like a "void" that has me wishing to "fill" it at some point.

Lady Vulpix
9th December 2011, 10:07 AM
DL: you can trade them or donate them if you want.

Amy: the Green MGcoin is yours. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Kyle: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem. And yes, people do come and go, but it's nice to enjoy the time you get to spend with them. At least that's how I feel.

The Blue Avenger
9th December 2011, 04:10 PM
I'm buying Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn from DL for a combined 60 stamps.

Knight of Time
9th December 2011, 05:42 PM
I'd like to sell the following gems for CCPs please:

Flame Gem
Lunar Gem x2
Spark Gem

May I also have 3 FG's, going for coordinates A1, B2, and C3 please?

'hands over his lone Green MGCoin'

Lady Vulpix
9th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Kyle: you get 8 CCPs from your sale.

As for your 3 Fishing Games, I'm doing them all on the same grid as per your IM request.

A1: Blue MGCoin.
B2: Division Gem.
C3: Light Gem.

Knight of Time
9th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Ooh, not a bad haul there at all, I'd like to also sell these gems for CCPs please.

Lady Vulpix
9th December 2011, 06:47 PM
You get 4 CCPs.

And while we're at it, I'm using a Blue MGcoin and a Red MGcoin for a Fishing Game: A2, B3, D4 (keeping 19 and 18 respectively).

Knight of Time
9th December 2011, 06:54 PM
You get a Solar Gem, a Stat Modification Die, and a Gold Berry.

Lady Vulpix
9th December 2011, 07:25 PM
You get a Solar Gem, a Stat Modification Die, and a Gold Berry.Another one?! They're after me!

Umm... I'll send 5 of those dice for 50 stamps. I think 4 are enough to keep.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th December 2011, 06:09 AM
(30/11) What do you want as a non videogame present for the holiday season?

Well I'm going for a somewhat inconcrete present here, I want my mother to be well enough so that she can visit me this Christmas, there's some doubt about her mental condition. If it's too bad, I can't even do in the other way around, that is to visit her. I'm a bit worried because she has sent me some difficult stuff via postal service. The best bet would have been contacting the hospital in her town already and visit the hospital for Christmas then. Also, I don't know if the best bet would have been not to talk about such personal problems here, but I wanted to share this :/

As I said, my mother is coming to visit me if her health can take it. Then to the pre-Christmas parties, of which I'm having almost too many this year, but they have been so cool that I don't regret. Quickly counting, at least 6 of them in all sorts of communities and associations.

DarkestLight
10th December 2011, 09:53 AM

My girlfriends family will most likely be celebrating and having some sort of get together. I will be going to that. Aside from that, pfft I dunno. I'm the only one of me family out here on both sides, and some fam lives in Cali, but with the way my jobs work, I dunno if I'd make it out there....

Knight of Time
10th December 2011, 11:32 AM
Gabi: Sure.

'gives you 50 Stamps for the dice'

Mikachu: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

DarkestLight: Circle Gem

classy_cat18
12th December 2011, 03:07 PM
I'm going ahead and using my three Red MGCoins for my second EMT for the month.

Knight of Time
12th December 2011, 03:10 PM
You get a Flame Charge TM.

Wolfsong
4th January 2012, 11:06 AM
*pays* I'd like my first two emts for the year please

Lady Vulpix
4th January 2012, 11:25 AM
You get Metal Claw and Acupressure.

classy_cat18
17th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Using my Blue MGCoin for a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW. *pays*

Knight of Time
18th January 2012, 07:07 PM
MP: Machamp, Jolteon, Heatran, Bagon, Scraggy, Accelgor, Klang, Blissey, Bonsly, Jigglypuff, Klink, Beldum, Lickilicky, Giratina

classy_cat18
18th January 2012, 08:46 PM
MP: Machamp, Jolteon, Heatran, Bagon, Scraggy, Accelgor, Klang, Blissey, Bonsly, Jigglypuff, Klink, Beldum, Lickilicky, Giratina
Question #1: Is there a chance that the Pokemon is evolved?

Knight of Time
18th January 2012, 08:58 PM
No, the MP is not an evolved Pokemon.

classy_cat18
18th January 2012, 09:35 PM
My MP: Heatran, Bagon, Scraggy, Bonsly, Klink, Beldum, Giratina
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have an "a" in it?

Knight of Time
19th January 2012, 10:19 AM
No, it doesn't.

classy_cat18
19th January 2012, 03:52 PM
My MP: Bonsly, Klink, Beldum
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Klink?

Knight of Time
19th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Yes it is! What would you like for your prize?

classy_cat18
19th January 2012, 04:27 PM
WHOO! 2 Green MGCoins, and I'm using them for my two EMTs for this month!

Knight of Time
19th January 2012, 04:33 PM
I had a funny feeling that would be your decision there. You get a Struggle Bug TM and a Helping Hand TM.

DarkestLight
21st January 2012, 05:58 PM
Blue MG coin. MP w/BW Lets do this!! I need a TM or two.

classy_cat18
21st January 2012, 08:04 PM
DL: Sunkern, Probopass, Weepinbell, Nuzleaf, Shieldon, Purrloin, Golduck, Charmeleon, Combee, Nidoran F, Vigoroth, Scizor, Thundurus, Swampert

DarkestLight
22nd January 2012, 12:06 PM
My MP: Sunkern, Probopass, Weepinbell, Nuzleaf, Shieldon, Purrloin, Golduck, Charmeleon, Combee, Nidoran F, Vigoroth, Scizor, Thundurus, Swampert

Q1: Lotta long names here...Does my MP have..8 or more letters in its name?

classy_cat18
22nd January 2012, 12:52 PM
Yes, it does.

DarkestLight
25th January 2012, 07:22 PM
My MP: Probopass, Weepinbell, Shieldon, Purrloin, Charmeleon, Vigoroth, Thundurus, Swampert

Q1: Lotta long names here...Does my MP have..8 or more letters in its name? Y
Q2: >.> I took out Nidoran F cause Nidoran is 7 letters >.>...Now..these are all odd numbered Gen... >.>...Except those two...Hrm. Ok. Does it have 8 letters in its name TOTAL.? :/ Think I know who it is..

classy_cat18
25th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Nope, sorry.

DarkestLight
26th January 2012, 12:19 AM
My MP: Probopass, Weepinbell, Charmeleon, Thundurus

Q2: >.> I took out Nidoran F cause Nidoran is 7 letters >.>...Now..these are all odd numbered Gen... >.>...Except those two...Hrm. Ok. Does it have 8 letters in its name TOTAL.? :/ Think I know who it is.. No
Q3: Probopass :O

classy_cat18
26th January 2012, 03:12 AM
Nope, it's not Probopass.

Knight of Time
26th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Let's literally quench some thirst with a new poll, guys.

(1/26) How often do you drink any beverages that end in the suffix -ade (e.g. lemonade, limeade, orangeade, etc.)? Is there any in this category that you like in particular? If so, why?

For me, not too often...I like lemonade whenever I can get it, because it's a decent drink for the summertime, but I also like limeade to a smaller extent...mainly because one, I like lemonade better much of the time, and two, the lime flavour isn't quite as strong as other drinks containing lime flavour, such as the soft drink Lime Rickey (which is another drink I like but don't have often either).

classy_cat18
26th January 2012, 09:32 PM
Kyle: Mystery Box, Solar Gem

DarkestLight
26th January 2012, 09:46 PM
My MP: Weepinbell, Charmeleon, Thundurus

Q2: >.> I took out Nidoran F cause Nidoran is 7 letters >.>...Now..these are all odd numbered Gen... >.>...Except those two...Hrm. Ok. Does it have 8 letters in its name TOTAL.? :/ Think I know who it is.. No
Q3: Probopass :O No
Q4: What? That makes no sense. Its not him. SO that leaves two. Charmeleon was guess #2, SO lets go with that.

classy_cat18
26th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Nope, not him either.

DarkestLight
28th January 2012, 06:35 PM
My MP: Weepinbell, Charmeleon, Thundurus

Q3: Probopass :O No
Q4: What? That makes no sense. Its not him. SO that leaves two. Charmeleon was guess #2, SO lets go with that. No

Uhhh 50/50. Weepinbell

classy_cat18
28th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Nope.

Knight of Time
28th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Kyle: Mystery Box, Solar Gem

I'd like to sell the gem for CCPs please.

For the Mystery Box, I'll take the usual stuff along with a Blue MGCoin as the choice item, and my free MG please.

classy_cat18
28th January 2012, 08:47 PM
Kyle: You got your coin, and 2 Stamps/CCPs as your free MG.

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2012, 06:43 AM
New EMT Game because it's been a while since we've had one of these!

EMT Game
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

classy_cat18
29th January 2012, 08:45 AM
EMT Game: Thunder Fang

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2012, 09:25 AM
I'll guess Wild Charge.

Knight of Time
29th January 2012, 04:26 PM
I gotta guess Volt Tackle!

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2012, 07:17 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Thunder Fang, Wild Charge, Volt Tackle.

DarkestLight
30th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Bolt Strike

classy_cat18
30th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Zap Cannon?

DarkestLight
30th January 2012, 12:33 PM
The one time its a legend :/ Boo. Alright. Last RedMGCoin. Going for it. MP with BW.

classy_cat18
30th January 2012, 12:35 PM
DL: Spinda, Xatu, Staravia, Celebi, Psyduck, Sawsbuck, Growlithe, Bellossom, Dugtrio, Bisharp, Tangrowth, Whiscash, Vileplume, Azumarill

lvl100mewtwo
30th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Fusion Bolt?

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2012, 01:48 PM
DarkestLight got it. Congratulations!

...And we need a compatibility list for that one now. >.>

DarkestLight
1st February 2012, 07:50 PM
Boom! And uhh

DL: Spinda, Xatu, Staravia, Celebi, Psyduck, Sawsbuck, Growlithe, Bellossom, Dugtrio, Bisharp, Tangrowth, Whiscash, Vileplume, Azumarill

>.>..Q1: Does it have 8 or more letters in its name?

classy_cat18
1st February 2012, 10:13 PM
Yes, it does.

Wolfsong
1st February 2012, 10:21 PM
I'd like my two emts for the month please *pays*

classy_cat18
1st February 2012, 11:17 PM
Amy: Heavy Slam TM, Psychic TM

DarkestLight
4th February 2012, 05:39 PM
DL: Staravia, Sawsbuck, Growlithe, Bellossom, Tangrowth, Whiscash, Vileplume, Azumarill

>.>..Q1: Does it have 8 or more letters in its name? Yes
Q2: Hrm. Letters won't help. Types will. Grass typer?

classy_cat18
5th February 2012, 06:17 PM
No.

DarkestLight
6th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Sweet...

DL: Staravia, Growlithe, Whiscash, Azumarill

Q2: Hrm. Letters won't help. Types will. Grass typer? No
Q3: Big one here. Does it have 9 letters in its name?

classy_cat18
6th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, it does.

DarkestLight
6th February 2012, 09:51 PM
DL: Growlithe, Azumarill

Q3: Big one here. Does it have 9 letters in its name? Yes
Q4: Guess time. :/ Growlithe

classy_cat18
6th February 2012, 10:22 PM
Nope.

DarkestLight
8th February 2012, 12:11 AM
DL: Growlithe, Azumarill

Q3: Big one here. Does it have 9 letters in its name? Yes
Q4: Guess time. :/ Growlithe

Azumarill

classy_cat18
8th February 2012, 12:43 AM
Correct. What will your prize be?

DarkestLight
8th February 2012, 02:37 PM
Red coin back? To Play again! With b/w!

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2012, 03:09 PM
DL: Skiploom, Sableye, Primeape, Emboar, Darumaka, Vigoroth, Gabite, Skarmory, Slugma, Throh, Swadloon, Banette, Magmar, Pidgeotto.

Would anyone like to get on AIM? I haven't been able to talk to anyone from TPM in the last few days.

New poll, because we haven't had one in a while.

(8/2) How many meals a day do you normally have? Which is the main/biggest meal? Do your eating habits match the norm for the area you live in?
I usually have a split breakfast (first some tea and mochi, then in mid-morning something more substantial like bread and cheese), then lunch at noon which is my main meal, then my city's tradition is to have a light mid-afternoon meal you could call tea, and usually a big dinner in the evening/night (for some people, even late at night, like 10-11 PM), but I have tea and snacks at any point in the afternoon (in the case of tea, many times in the afternoon, and in the morning too), and I usually have a light dinner around 8 or so (maybe 9 if I'm eating with my family or friends). My typical dinner is about half as big as my lunch, or sometimes even just yoghurt or ice-cream. The exception is when I go out for dinner as a social event, in which case I often end up eating more than I would like, and sometimes feel sick afterwards because my body's not used to eating so much at night.

2 MGs, please.

DarkestLight
8th February 2012, 08:27 PM
DL: Skiploom, Sableye, Primeape, Emboar, Darumaka, Vigoroth, Gabite, Skarmory, Slugma, Throh, Swadloon, Banette, Magmar, Pidgeotto.

Q1: Does it have an M in its name?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Yes, it does.

Where are all the other workers?

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 09:25 AM
Gabi: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem

A game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks. MP: Wartortle, Cranidos, Purrloin, Pupitar, Exeggcute, Jigglypuff, Tentacool, Trapinch, Tentacruel, Aipom, Swampert, Drapion, Whismur, Scizor.

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 09:33 AM
My MP: Wartortle, Cranidos, Purrloin, Pupitar, Exeggcute, Jigglypuff, Tentacool, Trapinch, Tentacruel, Aipom, Swampert, Drapion, Whismur, Scizor.

Knight of Time
9th February 2012, 09:35 AM
(8/2) How many meals a day do you normally have? Which is the main/biggest meal? Do your eating habits match the norm for the area you live in?

I generally have 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and supper. For me, supper is usually the biggest meal because it generally has better "quality" than lunch or breakfast, but sometimes at lunch time I have brunch instead (bacon, eggs, and either toast or a couple of English muffins). I guess my eating habits do match the norm of the area I live in, but then again, since there are occasional times when I can't help getting a snack, I sometimes go for the snack in between.

Besides my MG, may I have a new game of MP with B/W please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 12:12 PM
MG: Red MGcoin. MP: Jirachi, Natu, Lotad, Hippowdon, Stunfisk, Glalie, Swinub, Butterfree, Chimecho, Vileplume, Mantyke, Togekiss, Reuniclus, Exeggutor

And I noticed that I forgot to ask a question for my MP. Is there a "U" in the Pokemon's name?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 12:29 PM
Shonta: yes, there is. And this is starting to feel like Pokemon Hangman.

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 04:10 PM
Heh. Maybe I should play that one day.

My MP: Purrloin, Pupitar, Exeggcute, Jigglypuff, Tentacruel, Whismur.
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 04:59 PM
My MP: Exeggcute, Jigglypuff, Tentacruel
Question #3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Jigglypuff?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 05:08 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 07:32 PM
My MP: Exeggcute, Tentacruel
Question #4/Guess: Is it Tentacruel?

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Yes, it is! What will your prize be?

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Green MGCoin, please.

Two, lunch and dinnner. Dinner is my biggest meal, although both (or all 3 if I decide to get up early enough to eat breakfast) can be small. Sometimes I have three smaller meals with simple snacks in between. I guess it matches the norm of my area, or at least the norm of my family.

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2012, 08:15 PM
Shonta: 2 Stamps/CCPs. And the Green MGcoin is yours.

Knight of Time
9th February 2012, 08:24 PM
My MP: Jirachi, Natu, Lotad, Hippowdon, Stunfisk, Glalie, Swinub, Butterfree, Chimecho, Vileplume, Mantyke, Togekiss, Reuniclus, Exeggutor

Question 1: Does the MP's name end in a vowel?

classy_cat18
9th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Yes, it does.

DarkestLight
9th February 2012, 10:43 PM
My MP: Skiploom, Primeape, Emboar, Darumaka, Skarmory, Slugma, Magmar,

Q1)Does it have an M in its name? Yes
Q2)Is it from an odd number Generation?

Hrm. Monday through Friday I usually get away with one meal. I often forget to eat supper, even though I might be hungry. Saturday and Sunday I probably sustain around 2 meals.

My biggest? Lunch. I need the energy to keep active at work. Makes my system work really well and the rest of the day flies by.

My eating habits match nothing on this planet, lol. I never really was one for the 3 meals a day. I just eat when I'm hungry, and manage to stick to healthier food choices.

classy_cat18
10th February 2012, 12:27 AM
DL: 1 Stamp/CCP

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2012, 07:36 AM
DL: no.

Knight of Time
10th February 2012, 05:28 PM
My MP: Jirachi, Natu, Glalie, Butterfree, Chimecho, Vileplume, Mantyke

Question 2: Elaborating a little further on the last question, does the MP's name end with an E?

classy_cat18
10th February 2012, 05:37 PM
No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
10th February 2012, 06:22 PM
My MP: Jirachi, Natu, Chimecho

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Natu?

classy_cat18
10th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Yes, it is. Choose your prize.

Another game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

DarkestLight
10th February 2012, 07:15 PM
My MP: Skiploom, Skarmory, Slugma,

Q1)Does it have an M in its name? Yes
Q2)Is it from an odd number Generation? No
Q3) Wow. My original quess is still up here >.> Good a time as any. Skiploom?

Knight of Time
10th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Alright, another big MP win under my belt.

I'd like 2 Green MGCoins, which I'd like to immediately use for my February EMTs please.

Shonta:

MP: Staraptor, Gothitelle, Xatu, Trapinch, Diglett, Relicanth, Shiftry, Shelgon, Shellder, Nidoqueen, Karrablast, Herdier, Seismitoad, Porygon

classy_cat18
10th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Kyle: Quick Guard TM, Mega Punch TM

My MP: Staraptor, Gothitelle, Xatu, Trapinch, Diglett, Relicanth, Shiftry, Shelgon, Shellder, Nidoqueen, Karrablast, Herdier, Seismitoad, Porygon
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2012, 09:10 AM
DL: sorry, it's not Skiploom.

Knight of Time
11th February 2012, 09:36 AM
Shonta: No, it cannot.

New poll time.

(2/11) If you had the opportunity to have a jigsaw puzzle made from a digital picture, what kind of picture would you use for the puzzle? How many pieces would you likely want the puzzle to have, and why?

For me, I'd probably use a picture containing a vibrant sunset, as I love jigsaw puzzles that have a sunset in them. I'd probably want the puzzle to have 500 pieces or more, simply because in the occasional time I like working on a puzzle, I like the ones that give me a decent challenge that isn't too overwhelming.

May I have another MP game with B/W please?

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2012, 09:55 AM
Kyle: MG: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem.
MP: Persian, Azumarill, Whirlipede, Sableye, Starly, Teddiursa, Castform, Metagross, Numel, Gorebyss, Igglybuff, Arceus, Grovyle, Nincada.

(2/11) If you had the opportunity to have a jigsaw puzzle made from a digital picture, what kind of picture would you use for the puzzle? How many pieces would you likely want the puzzle to have, and why?
Technically, anyone can make one if they want to. Just print a large version of the image you want, paste it on a sheet of cardboard and cut the pieces. But it takes time, and I have many other things I'd rather do. Anyway, if I could get it as a gift, I'd pick a beautiful, colorful landscape... something with trees and mountains, maybe a river. As for how many pieces... I really have no idea. I haven't solved any big puzzles and I don't think I'd have the time to solve one. Maybe... I don't know... 200 pieces?

DarkestLight
11th February 2012, 09:58 AM
My MP: Skarmory, Slugma,

Q1) Does it have an M in its name? Yes
Q2) Is it from an odd number Generation? No
Q3) Wow. My original quess is still up here >.> Good a time as any. Skiploom?
Q4) Whaaaa? Makes no sense. Slugma?

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2012, 10:08 AM
I didn't know this game was supposed to make sense. But yes, it's Slugma. Pick your prize.

classy_cat18
11th February 2012, 10:41 AM
I'd use a screenshot from one of my favorite anime or games. Like The Legend of Zelda, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Since I'm used to doing big puzzles, I'd want the puzzle to have no less than a thousand pieces. That way I can enjoy putting it together longer.

My MP: Staraptor, Gothitelle, Xatu, Relicanth, Shiftry, Nidoqueen, Seismitoad
Question #2: Is there an "O" in the Pokemon's name?

Gabi: Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Shonta: Flame Gem.

And I'll use a Green MGcoin for 3 games of SC, 1, 2, 5, for 2 stamps.

classy_cat18
11th February 2012, 01:17 PM
2 Stamps, 1 Red MGcoin.

DarkestLight
11th February 2012, 03:21 PM
Green MG coin? WHAT WHAT!

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2012, 03:51 PM
What.

Knight of Time
11th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Shonta: Yes, there is.

classy_cat18
11th February 2012, 07:19 PM
My MP: Staraptor, Gothitelle, Nidoqueen, Seismitoad
Question #3: Did the Pokemon debut in BW?

Knight of Time
11th February 2012, 07:24 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
11th February 2012, 08:17 PM
My MP: Staraptor, Nidoqueen
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Staraptor?

Knight of Time
12th February 2012, 05:19 PM
No it's not Staraptor, sorry.

My MP: Persian, Azumarill, Whirlipede, Sableye, Starly, Teddiursa, Castform, Metagross, Numel, Gorebyss, Igglybuff, Arceus, Grovyle, Nincada

Question 1: Does the MP take normal damage from Fire-type moves by default?

classy_cat18
12th February 2012, 07:04 PM
My MP: Nidoqueen
The Mystery Pokemon is Nidoqueen. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

New EMT Game!
[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
12th February 2012, 07:07 PM
EMT Game: Synthesis?

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2012, 09:47 PM
EMT: Power Whip?

Knight of Time
13th February 2012, 03:35 PM
EMT: Leaf Storm?

Shonta: Yes, Nidoqueen is correct. Go ahead and take your coin.

DarkestLight
13th February 2012, 05:36 PM
ACK GRASS TM :O! Grass Pledge!

classy_cat18
13th February 2012, 07:20 PM
[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Synthesis, Power Whip, Leaf Storm, Grass Pledge

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Grass Knot?

lvl100mewtwo
13th February 2012, 10:14 PM
Ingrain?

classy_cat18
13th February 2012, 10:34 PM
And Kyle wins an Ingrain TM.

Knight of Time
14th February 2012, 05:30 AM
Uh, wait a second Shonta, that was Alex that guessed Ingrain (I guessed Leaf Storm).

classy_cat18
14th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Sorry, I meant Alex.

lvl100mewtwo
15th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Lol, s'all good!

classy_cat18
19th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Another game of Mystery Pokemon with BW please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Shonta: Trapinch, Rhydon, Whiscash, Toxicroak, Gible, Poliwag, Mesprit, Clefable, Exeggutor, Sharpedo, Nidorino, Mothim, Roserade, Ursaring.

classy_cat18
19th February 2012, 03:04 PM
My MP: Trapinch, Rhydon, Whiscash, Toxicroak, Gible, Poliwag, Mesprit, Clefable, Exeggutor, Sharpedo, Nidorino, Mothim, Roserade, Ursaring
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name contain three or more vowels (excluding 'y')?

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2012, 03:16 PM
I've never thought of 'y' as a vowel. Yes, it does.

classy_cat18
19th February 2012, 03:37 PM
Some do. Just trying to be clear.

My MP: Toxicroak, Poliwag, Clefable, Exeggutor, Sharpedo, Nidorino, Roserade, Ursaring
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in the first generation (RBY)?

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2012, 03:37 PM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
19th February 2012, 05:04 PM
My MP: Poliwag, Clefable, Exeggutor, Nidorino
Question #3: Did the Pokemon already evolve via stone?

Lady Vulpix
23rd February 2012, 01:35 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2012, 01:53 PM
My MP: Poliwag, Nidorino
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Poliwag?

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2012, 11:17 AM
No, sorry.

classy_cat18
24th February 2012, 11:33 AM
My MP: Nidorino
The Mystery Pokemon is Nidorino. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and then I'll have another game of MP with BW. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2012, 11:41 AM
You get your Blue MGcoin.

MP: Heatran, Chingling, Poliwag, Sceptile, Seedot, Parasect, Gothorita, Weepinbell, Cascoon, Linoone, Pawniard, Wartortle, Ledian, Scizor

classy_cat18
24th February 2012, 03:53 PM
My MP: Heatran, Chingling, Poliwag, Sceptile, Seedot, Parasect, Gothorita, Weepinbell, Cascoon, Linoone, Pawniard, Wartortle, Ledian, Scizor
Question #1: Is there an "r" in the Pokemon's name?

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2012, 07:30 AM
No, there isn't.

classy_cat18
25th February 2012, 10:17 AM
My MP: Chingling, Poliwag, Sceptile, Seedot, Weepinbell, Cascoon, Linoone, Ledian
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
25th February 2012, 01:17 PM
My MP: Sceptile, Seedot, Cascoon, Linoone
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
25th February 2012, 02:01 PM
My MP: Sceptile, Seedot
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Seedot?

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2012, 02:23 PM
No, sorry. :\

classy_cat18
25th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Knew I should've gone with Sceptile. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2012, 07:43 AM
The Blue MGcoin is yours.

classy_cat18
26th February 2012, 09:11 AM
Using that one and my two others for my two EMTs for this month.

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 09:26 AM
You get a Pay Day TM and a Pursuit TM.

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2012, 09:30 AM
Hey, Kyle, when was the last time you hosted an EMT Game?

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 09:39 AM
I believe that would have been last October...I presume you want me to do the next one?

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2012, 09:45 AM
That would be nice.

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 09:47 AM
Okay, here we go with a new EMT Game, then.

[TYPE] Ground
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks! EMT Game: Earthquake?

DarkestLight
26th February 2012, 11:33 AM
Love EMT Games!

Uhhh Ground ground...something like...Spikes! Yeah, that's outta left field.

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2012, 11:38 AM
Love EMT Games!

Uhhh Ground ground...something like...Spikes! Yeah, that's outta left field.

I remember when Connor (TPM name: Pidgeot) used to think that was the greatest move ever.

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Hi. I'd like to buy one Red MgCoin (hands over one stamp)
And buy a game of MYstery Pokemon

EMT game: Dig?

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Dioscuri: 'takes the stamp and gives you a Red MGCoin, then...'

MP: Stoutland, Electrode, Ursaring, Drifloon, Garchomp, Porygon, Crustle, Karrablast, Delibird, Mewtwo, Excadrill, Smoochum, Heatmor, Exeggutor

You also win a Dig TM, congratulations!

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 01:04 PM
I was right? Yes! *puts dig TM away*

MP: Stoutland, Electrode, Ursaring, Drifloon, Garchomp, Porygon, Crustle, Karrablast, Delibird, Mewtwo, Excadrill, Smoochum, Heatmor, Exeggutor
Q#1: Does this pokemon have three or more vowels in their name?

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 01:07 PM
MP: Yes, it does.

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 01:40 PM
MP: Stoutland, Electrode, Ursaring, Drifloon
Karrablast, Delibird, Excadrill, Smoochum, Heatmor, Exeggutor.
Q#2: Has the MP evolved at least once already?

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 01:46 PM
MP: Yes, it has.

DarkestLight
26th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Spikes is AWESOME! It's such a mean move XD
Heck, that's the next question!

(2/25) With the what,559 moves in Pokemon, which move is your favorite? If you want, you can pick a move from each type if you have favorites all over.

Me? Man, I don't know. I'm really loving Secret Sword. It just exudes coolness, and it really does nothing special. I really like it. Following that is Leaf Blade, becasue Grass lovers have been waiting for a strong Physical Grass moves for AGES.

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 02:40 PM
MP: Stoutloud, Electrode, Ursaring, Excadrill, Exeggutor
Q3: is this pokemon dual-typE?

lvl100mewtwo
26th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Well, I guess I'm back, ish, lol

I would like to have 3, but I normally only have 2, sometimes 1. Dinner is the predominant meal I tend to have, followed by Lunch. I skip breakfast all too much, and it's not a good call... I guess it's the norm here? people are always on the go that they forget breakfast... not too sure?

Hmm, interesting question. I'd probably have one done of some of the road-trips I have taken over the years, mash them up on one puzzle and just cut them up to about 100-200 puzzle pieces. Could be fun.

(2/25) With the what,559 moves in Pokemon, which move is your favorite? If you want, you can pick a move from each type if you have favorites all over.

I'm gonna go with Mewtwo's Signature Move, Psystrike, because it brings a new dimension to attacking and countering specific pokemon. Now if only there could be a Physical attack that goes after the Special Defense... haha

Can I please get my 3 MGs

Could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

And also, can I please get my 2 EMTs for this month? Thank you!

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 02:41 PM
DarkestLight: Red MGCoin, Spark Gem

Dioscuri: Yes, it is.

Alex: Hollow Stone, Mystery Box, 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

EMTs: You get a Rage TM and a Brick Break TM.

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 05:18 PM
MP: Excadrill, Exeggutor
Q4/Guess: Is it Exeggutor?

lvl100mewtwo
26th February 2012, 05:22 PM
I'll take a Blue MG coin for my free UnCommon gift, and could I please get my new MG? Thanks!

Knight of Time
26th February 2012, 05:53 PM
Dioscuri: Yes it is, what will your prize be?

Alex: Sure. You get your Blue MGCoin, and your free MG is a Berry.

Dioscuri
26th February 2012, 09:10 PM
Blue Mgcoin
Can I get a MP and a 5 Stamps scratchcard 6, 9, 2

classy_cat18
27th February 2012, 01:18 AM
You don't get anything from your scratchcard. MP: Poliwrath, Archen, Registeel, Bonsly, Snover, Drifblim, Braviary, Camerupt, Garchomp, Togepi, Lapras, Caterpie, Giratina, Latios

Dioscuri
27th February 2012, 10:12 AM
MP: Poliwrath, Archen, Registeel, Bonsly, Snover, Drifblim, Braviary, Camerupt, Garchomp, Togepi, Lapras, Caterpie, Giratina, Latios

Q1: Can this pokemon Evolve?

Lady Vulpix
27th February 2012, 10:58 AM
It's always hard for me to choose favorites, but I believe that Surf is the one I like using the most (I can almost hear Tsunami chuckling now).

classy_cat18
27th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Dio: Yes, it can.

Gabi: Red MGCoin.

Dioscuri
27th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Draco Meteor, Shadowball, And I like the fact there is a move called tickle.

MP: Archen, Bonsly, Snover, Togepi, Caterpie
Q2: Does this Pokemon evolve via Happiness?

lvl100mewtwo
27th February 2012, 03:28 PM
(2/28)With the recent news release that Black and White will be getting the very first main series Sequels, what are your thoughts on it? Which new form of Kuryem do you like more?

I'm liking the idea that we are getting a sequel. Will they change the formula? Will we get a full new storyline? I'm quite intrigued by this and will probably end up getting Black, but I like the forms of both the new Kuryems, I'm just curious to figure out how it works... 3 Types? Hah

Could I please also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9... Thank you!

Knight of Time
27th February 2012, 03:52 PM
Dioscuri: Red MGCoin

Alex: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

I have a couple of favourite moves, Dark Pulse and Dynamicpunch (when it hits, especially if used by a No Guard Pokemon like Machamp, where it's a must-have IMO). I wish I could choose a move from each type, but that would be kinda tricky and a little time consuming with all the thinking I'd have to do, so I think this will do.

classy_cat18
27th February 2012, 04:19 PM
Kyle: Solar Gem
Dio: Yes, it does.

(2/25) With the what, 559 moves in Pokemon, which move is your favorite? If you want, you can pick a move from each type if you have favorites all over.
As far as the games go, I love Aura Sphere. A special-attacking Fighting move, base power of 90, and ALWAYS HITS. Perfect against some who love spamming Double Team. And when it comes to looks, I'll have to go with Frenzy Plant or Petal Dance. They both bring up a good image in my head. But I've never given my Pokemon Frenzy Plant (powerful but that turn of rest can turn the battle around). Petal Dance I've used plenty of times, but I feel a lot better when that Pokemon is holding a Persim Berry.

Knight of Time
27th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Shonta: Division Gem

Dioscuri
27th February 2012, 07:16 PM
MP: Bonsley, Togepi
Q3: Is it Togepi?

classy_cat18
27th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Yes, it is. What will your prize be?

Dioscuri
27th February 2012, 09:57 PM
5 stamps please

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2012, 09:53 AM
You get the 5 stamps.

(2/28)With the recent news release that Black and White will be getting the very first main series Sequels, what are your thoughts on it? Which new form of Kuryem do you like more?
I haven't really looked into them, seeing as I've only recently started playing Black. From the games I've seen so far, HG/SS still seem to be the most fun to play. You mean Kyurem, right? I... don't really care for legendaries, to be honest. :\

Knight of Time
28th February 2012, 10:08 AM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th February 2012, 12:30 PM
(2/25) With the what, 559 moves in Pokemon, which move is your favorite? If you want, you can pick a move from each type if you have favorites all over.
BLIZZARD. It both sounds and looks so cruel with those icicles in RBY that I have no alternative. It also reminds me of my favourite walk workout, bloughing through snowstorms. I like facing mother nature and I always want to be outside when it starts snowing hard. That being said, there actually are rare times when Blizzard turns against me, as I noticed this morning. I was almost late for work because my steps were slowed down because of this winter's biggest morning snowstorm. So if I'm in a hurry, then it's time for Sunny Day!

Well I hope everyone calms a little down because it seems to cause a lot of heated discussion and looks at the games from a more objective point of view. We still don't know if they're going to fuse other than the legendaries in question and we still don't know if they're going to be three type Pokemon. But I think I like the Reshiram one more, though Zekrom's looks appealing too.

Dioscuri
28th February 2012, 12:45 PM
Using Red MGCoin to play Mysterious Pokemon please

Knight of Time
28th February 2012, 01:05 PM
Mikachu: Hollow Stone
Dioscuri: Farfetch'd, Arceus, Reshiram, Porygon2, Torterra, Shedinja, Empoleon, Entei, Azumarill, Budew, Rotom, Ursaring, Pichu, Kyurem

Lady Vulpix
28th February 2012, 02:48 PM
Mikachu gets 2 MGs because he has replied to 2 polls. The 2nd MG is... another Hollow Stone.

DarkestLight
3rd March 2012, 02:48 PM

This is an awesome question. I feel that I would be a prick and take a photo of a white wall-then give it to my friends :D Ohhhhh they'd be mad.

Otherwise, I'd take a photo of me doing something outrageous and awesome-so people could be lie "OMG YOU DID THAT!" when I finished it.

Meh. I dunno, I wouldn't call it the first set of sequals because GSC was R/B 's sequals . But they look interesting. I hope they have a MASS transfer system that allows me to save my pokes on the new games---so I can toss out this stupid corrupted save file.

Dun like either type, and Im scared of the concept of triple types. Too much more memorzing x_X

Knight of Time
3rd March 2012, 02:49 PM
DarkestLight: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th March 2012, 12:45 AM

I generally dislike jigsaw puzzles very much, but with this option at hand, I'd have a great inspiration. The picture could either be full of girls pretty much like the ones I have drawn on Hina Matsuri days in the past, or something related to my favourite videogames or animes. So something Pokemon-related wouldn't be out of question, like my ASB team. And as much as I dislike puzzles, here more the pieces the merrier!

Knight of Time
4th March 2012, 08:52 AM
Mikachu: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2012, 09:04 AM
I have no idea where Jeff is, so here I go!

EMT Game
[TYPE] Psychic
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
4th March 2012, 09:09 AM
I thought he was going to do the next EMT Game as well...is this EMT Psycho Cut?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th March 2012, 09:13 AM
I'll go for the simple option and guess just Psychic.

classy_cat18
4th March 2012, 09:23 AM
EMT Game: Heal Pulse

lvl100mewtwo
4th March 2012, 03:18 PM
EMT Game: Psystrike?

Could I please get my 2 EMTs for this month, as well as could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...

Knight of Time
4th March 2012, 03:31 PM
Alex: EMT: You get a Feint TM and a Water Pulse TM.

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 4 Red MGCoins. I'm sorry that didn't go so well today, hope you have better luck next time.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2012, 01:56 PM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Psychic
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psycho Cut, Psychic, Heal Pulse, Psystrike

lvl100mewtwo
5th March 2012, 02:03 PM
I`m gonna go Magic Bounce?

[EDIT]: And by Magic Bounce, I mean Magic Coat... my bad

Knight of Time
5th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Is the EMT Zen Headbutt?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Alex got it... because there is no such move as Magic Bounce. :P

lvl100mewtwo
6th March 2012, 01:16 PM
You are right, there is no such move, but there is an ability, which does the exact same thing :P

classy_cat18
6th March 2012, 02:06 PM
Buying a Red MGCoin and then using that coin for a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW.

Knight of Time
6th March 2012, 02:12 PM
MP: Crobat, Shellder, Scrafty, Simipour, Tentacruel, Beartic, Weepinbell, Gible, Ivysaur, Venonat, Psyduck, Huntail, Sandslash, Paras

classy_cat18
6th March 2012, 03:16 PM
My MP: Crobat, Shellder, Scrafty, Simipour, Tentacruel, Beartic, Weepinbell, Gible, Ivysaur, Venonat, Psyduck, Huntail, Sandslash, Paras
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Knight of Time
6th March 2012, 03:16 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
6th March 2012, 03:24 PM
My MP: Crobat, Scrafty, Simipour, Beartic, Gible, Huntail
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in BW?

Knight of Time
6th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Yes, it did.

lvl100mewtwo
6th March 2012, 03:39 PM
Hey guys,

Could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9...