PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

RedStarWarrior
12th December 2011, 12:16 AM
I had an unintended absence for the past two weeks and I apologize.

I was slightly busier than normal following Thanksgiving and then had surgery to have two sebaceous cysts removed from my chin and a BB removed from my elbow.

Anyway, the pain meds I've been taking keep me pretty sedated while at home, but I'm starting to adjust to them.

Anyone else had surgery recently?

Zak
12th December 2011, 03:14 AM
Ouch. I had surgery a couple summers ago to remove a ganglion (sp?) cyst from my right wrist. That was actually the first and only time ever having to wear a cast, but it was a real challenge not to be able to use my right hand for three weeks.

Also, what is a "BB"?

Link
12th December 2011, 08:03 AM
I had an unintended absence for the past two weeks and I apologize.

I was slightly busier than normal following Thanksgiving and then had surgery to have two sebaceous cysts removed from my chin and a BB removed from my elbow.

Anyway, the pain meds I've been taking keep me pretty sedated while at home, but I'm starting to adjust to them.

Anyone else had surgery recently?

Didn't notice you were gone.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th December 2011, 08:22 AM
Welcome back. I hope everything went well in the surgery.

Magmar
12th December 2011, 08:59 AM
Ouch. I had surgery a couple summers ago to remove a ganglion (sp?) cyst from my right wrist. That was actually the first and only time ever having to wear a cast, but it was a real challenge not to be able to use my right hand for three weeks.

HOLD IT.
I think I have three of those in my right wrist. Are they like, hard bumpy things that do nothing but stick out a bit from beneath the skin and look wacky?

Asilynne
12th December 2011, 09:23 AM
WB!!! Damn, hope you feel better :(
Are you going to be able to come to the TPM gathering? If not thats totally understandable, in any case get some rest man!! Glad its nothing that was super lifethreateningly serious :)

Blademaster
13th December 2011, 10:03 PM
You were gone?

Welcome back.

RedStarWarrior
14th December 2011, 07:45 PM

Also, what is a "BB"?
What is a Google?

Lazy fuck.

Knight of Time
15th December 2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome back.

The only surgery I've ever had was the removal of my wisdom teeth in November of 2006...though I went through the process fairly well on the day I had it on (getting all four removed in a single day), it was painful afterward. Thank God the person I went to for the surgery is the best in wisdom teeth removal in my province...otherwise, if I had gone to the other, it could have been harder.

Edit: For those of you that have had your wisdom teeth removed as well, I just saw a story on Yahoo! about a teenage girl that died from complications from having her wisdom teeth removed...it just goes to show you that you have to watch out for people who can botch up a surgery...it's not a good thing to deal with.

Zak
16th December 2011, 10:01 PM
What is a Google?

Lazy fuck.

a mod shouldn't be acting like this, shame be upon you.

Ghost
16th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Welcome back sir. I've also returned recently and i'm glad to see there's people I still remember here.

Also, I found out today that we are friends on Facebook, after digging through the TPMer group on Facebook. To be honest, when looking through my friends list on Facebook I was always confused as to "Scott" was until I saw your name in the TPMer group. In other words, thanks for letting me know who you are :D

RedStarWarrior
17th December 2011, 12:22 PM
a mod shouldn't be acting like this, shame be upon you.
A BB is a BB. Shame on you, lazy fuck.

Because I love you, crazy Jew, here's a picture of some:

http://static5.depositphotos.com/1035350/469/i/950/depositphotos_4695134-BBs-for-a-BB-gun.jpg

Link
17th December 2011, 02:22 PM
It seems as if RedStarWarrior likes to dump his own problems on others. Shame..

Blademaster
18th December 2011, 06:04 PM
How long was the BB in your elbow before it was removed? Shit sounds painful.

RedStarWarrior
18th December 2011, 10:57 PM
How long was the BB in your elbow before it was removed? Shit sounds painful.
What is this? 2011? 3-4 years?

Zak
19th December 2011, 12:47 PM
A BB is a BB. Shame on you, lazy fuck.

I know what a BB gun is.

But for one, sheesh, excuse me for asking an innocent question. But secondly, do you have any idea how many different things that could mean? Let alone, how many different possible definitions your almighty "google" would yield? For all I know it could have been some anatomical thing, which is what I initially thought. Your lame attempt to look badass with the whole "google it" retort (which a mod shouldn't be doing in his forum anyway), fails miserably in this case. Mt. Moon rubbed off on you much?

But anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

And yes, Magmar, that's exactly what it is. That sounds about right, but.. you have THREE?! I find that difficult to believe... well, while they aren't all that threatening, if you really have three in you might want to at least get them looked at (given that you asked me, I assume you haven't had it officially identified.
I noticed mine and had it identified, but waited four years to actually remove it. The only thing that did finally motivate me to do so is that it was starting to get big and grossly noticeable. Luckily it was on the back of my wrist, so it kinda disguised itself as a dislocated bone for a while.