PDA

View Full Version : Would you take action if?

MaxXD001
24th December 2011, 05:18 PM
If someone said to you on the internet or in real life they were going to blow your head off? I have a feeling a friend just became an enemy which took action after Ruckus Jorgee refused to get on a forum. What would you do if you felt your life was threatened if your head was going to be blown off? This isn't an attempt to troll. I'm just curious.

Lady Vulpix
24th December 2011, 05:23 PM
If someone said that because of an Internet fight, then I'd ignore him and just stop talking to him. It's just an idle threat made by an idiot.

On the other hand, if it were someone with a history of violence (for instance someone who's taken a gun to school, has been known to torture animals, frequently beats on others, is taking heavy drugs, etc.), then I'd call the police or, if it's a minor, whatever authority deals with those cases.

Julie
24th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Actually Lady Vulpix, according to peer on IRC a channel my son, the one you banned, was invited to, he told me that my son posted on pokebeach he was going to blow our heads off who said that either me or my two sons had any relationship to Max. Here are the logs of evidence.

[16:11:08] <peer> "Here's the story.
[16:11:08] <peer> I was falsely accused of being Max on the kottnet chat room. This Calibre person whoever he is needed to f*ck off. He was harassing me on the chat and he banned me from the pokebeach channel. I came here not knowing what to do and I felt I did nothing wrong. My brother and my mother were on here and if you say we're the same f*cking person again, I'll blow your f*cking head off Christmas
[16:11:08] <peer> Eve. My friend Max has NOT joined this forum yet and under the orders of Ruckus Jorgee, we pretended we were brothers to fool Serebii because he wouldn't believe we're friends and now he has my brother banned from Serebii. I don't know what to do and I believe it's Calibre's fault. He needs to be fired. I don't remember when I was banned so is sometime in June 2011 ok?"
[16:11:08] <peer> I was falsely accused of being Max on the kottnet chat room. This Calibre person whoever he is needed to f*ck off. He was harassing me on the chat and he banned me from the pokebeach channel. I came here not knowing what to do and I felt I did nothing wrong. My brother and my mother were on here and if you say we're the same f*cking person again, I'll blow your f*cking head off Christmas
[16:11:08] <peer> Eve. My friend Max has NOT joined this forum yet and under the orders of Ruckus Jorgee, we pretended we were brothers to fool Serebii because he wouldn't believe we're friends and now he has my brother banned from Serebii. I don't know what to do and I believe it's Calibre's fault. He needs to be fired. I don't remember when I was banned so is sometime in June 2011 ok?"

All of that was posted by my elder son on another board simply because of something that happened on IRC. Now Max, answer me. What did YOU join this forum for?

MaxXD001
24th December 2011, 06:49 PM
I joined this forum to find a way to replace my Gold Version's batteries. I really didn't want to sign up but the dead battery forced me to. I didn't see any SPP moderators so I'm sure it was free of harassment and there they come harassing my friend. What's worse is that we'd sit at school and log on chat rooms making us an easy target. Is that post something from pokebeach?

mattbcl
25th December 2011, 01:05 AM
Max: If you're asking this as a serious question, I would totally agree with Lady Vulpix - if it's only on the Internet that you know the person issuing the threat, I wouldn't take it seriously. If you know the person in real life, and know that they would actually do something like what they said, report it to the authorities.

Max/Julie: Now, this might come as a surprise to you, but people here don't care that much about what happens on pokebeach, SPPf, and all the other places you might visit. If it happens here, we're interested, and feel free to say something on the subject. If it doesn't, there's not a lot of need to talk about it here, because it has nothing to do with us. That chat log demonstrates pretty clearly yet another complaint about someone being accused of being someone else. No one here is going to help you with this issue, because it has already been addressed here, so either let it go, or go elsewhere, please. You don't need to keep talking about this nonsense like it's the only thing that matters in your life.

Julie
25th December 2011, 01:07 AM
Max: If you're asking this as a serious question, I would totally agree with Lady Vulpix - if it's only on the Internet that you know the person issuing the threat, I wouldn't take it seriously. If you know the person in real life, and know that they would actually do something like what they said, report it to the authorities.

Max/Julie: Now, this might come as a surprise to you, but people here don't care that much about what happens on pokebeach, SPPf, and all the other places you might visit. If it happens here, we're interested, and feel free to say something on the subject. If it doesn't, there's not a lot of need to talk about it here, because it has nothing to do with us. That chat log demonstrates pretty clearly yet another complaint about someone being accused of being someone else. No one here is going to help you with this issue, because it has already been addressed here, so either let it go, or go elsewhere, please. You don't need to keep talking about this nonsense like it's the only thing that matters in your life.

It was a quote pertaining to the subject that my elder son posted on the pokebeach forums and was talked about in the IRC chat about blowing people's heads off so it is on topic. I am a parent.

Zak
25th December 2011, 01:21 PM
If I celebrated Christmas, I'd consider this thread to be an awesome present.

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Zak: presents can come to anyone at any time, so enjoy. :)

Julie: that log does look like more of the same things we've been putting up with ever since Michael joined. Just ignore it, that person doesn't even know where you live, so he wouldn't be able to blow your heads off even if he tried. Not that I think he would, it looks just like a silly Internet fight.

But I do smell something fishy.

Now look at these VMs Max left on my profile:

22nd September 2011:
Cycling Road is my friend and before he joined I was posting my message on my iPod and some part got cut off. Michael is Cycling Road's little brother. I found that out and he is handsome. I have plenty of other friends but the one that's missing right now is Ruckus Jorgee and this isn't originally what I wanted to write or how I wanted to write this. Thanks for showing your compassion for Michael. I sent a message on his profile and I hope he feels ok too. Thank you.

24th December 2011:
What's worse is that Cycling Road is going to come in here and state he's going to blow everyone's head off who says we're the same person including my head. Shouldn't you be worried about that than a thread made by people?

Now, if the one who made the threat is Cycling Road, Cycling Road is Michael's brother, and Julie is Michael's mother, that would make Julie Cycling Road's mother as well (unless they're half brothers, but even then there would be a close connection between them). That makes the whole situation quite creepy.

Heald
25th December 2011, 03:22 PM
Julie, you need to hit your kids and your kids' friends with a hose, because frankly, they're all fucking morons who need to be beaten. Also they're fictional, and I'm fairly sure it's not a crime to horsewhip fictional children with garden equipment.

Asilynne
25th December 2011, 05:09 PM
I am a parent.

:lol:

Master Rudy
25th December 2011, 10:27 PM
I am a parent.

5hR5YNqE3K8

And for the record I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet.

Julie, you need to hit your kids and your kids' friends with a hose, because frankly, they're all fucking morons who need to be beaten. Also they're fictional, and I'm fairly sure it's not a crime to horsewhip fictional children with garden equipment.

But Heald! She might go to an imaginary prison for imaginary child abuse! WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE IMAGINARY CHILDREN?! :cry:

Blademaster
25th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Internet duuuuuuuuh-RAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Drago
26th December 2011, 02:03 AM
This thread sucks. I'm aborting it.

PS. Heald violence in the home is not kool I will blow your head off zomg