PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa Gift for Matt (mattbcl)

Becky
25th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Merry Christmas, Matt!

My gift to you is a sketch of Jason and his Gyarados. In the future I'd like to do some more AAO art. :)

http://lucentcanvas.com/jasongyara.jpg

mattbcl
25th December 2011, 11:58 PM
Whoa! That's GORGEOUS, Becky! Thank you so much! :) I would be honored if you did artwork for AAO!

Of course, that means I need to get back to writing some more on it... I'll go do that!

Becky
30th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks, Matt! Would you like me to color this picture?

A good thread in fanfic could be based on scenes from AAO that you would like to see illustrated!

mattbcl
31st December 2011, 04:56 PM
Y'know something, I won't be greedy. Having a colored version would be really awesome, but that's only if you wanted to do it. (Then again, you're offering, so it sounds like you'd like to!)

And in the meantime, that would definitely be a cool thing! Pic ideas / scenes in the Fanfic area, then linkage to results in FanArt, you think? This means I'll have to read through what's already written to figure out what would make for a good screenshot!

Becky
31st December 2011, 07:23 PM
And in the meantime, that would definitely be a cool thing! Pic ideas / scenes in the Fanfic area, then linkage to results in FanArt, you think? This means I'll have to read through what's already written to figure out what would make for a good screenshot!

Yes, I think this sounds like a great idea!