PDA

View Full Version : Asilynne's Super Special Awesome Secret Santa

Kuro Espeon
26th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Yes, I know I'm totally in last place getting this up, but I was gone for the weekend and therefore have an excuse. :P

So for Christmas I give...the tale of Brandy & Ben (Asilynne & Mystic Clown) in SONG:

So, at first they were like:

36bMqbiorcE

And life was sad.
But then Ben stalked innocently pursued Brandy via many online avenues and it looked to be the beginning of virtual love:

urNyg1ftMIU

Brandy, still cautious but also adventurous, crossed over land and sea to meet Ben in Adelaide, Australia:

pKqIrMNv0yY

And she was quickly swept off her feet by a sauve Australian koala croc hunter.

8jHXu86O01w

Ben promised to do everything he could to be with Brandy, so he worked hard to save money so he could make the great trek across the globe:

O3tNylJr7Z4

It wasn't long before Ben arrived in America:

cRTHdC7k4uY

A year of gross mushiness magical togetherness ensued:

QhMzZ_KCp_E

Time flew by, and too soon it was time for Ben to return to Australia. But not before he asked Brandy the following question:

-gEIHgVAkJE

It doesn't take a genius to know what he answer was. And Ben returned to the Land Down under in order to prepare to apply to for a new visa, so he could return to his beloved Brandy and be with her forever.

Their time apart may be hard, but both Brandy and Ben hold on to each other in their hearts and look forward to their future:

ntSBKPkk4m4&ob=av3e

THE END (for now....)
~*~*~*~

Asilynne
27th December 2011, 01:43 PM
LOL thank you Sarah <3 always love the gift of song :)