PDA

View Full Version : Wife's Visa

RedStarWarrior
6th January 2012, 08:42 PM
She was approved, so she can now come to live and work in the US.

Oh joy...my days of being a married bachelor are over. Now I become an actual married man.

Blademaster
6th January 2012, 11:11 PM
So Heald is finally moving to the States, then?

Congratulations and I hope you both have very happy lives together. :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2012, 01:40 AM
I laughed aloud at Blade's funny remark. But seriously, congratulations to you both! It's always nice to see other TPMers advance in their lives.

Heald
7th January 2012, 04:57 AM
So Heald is finally moving to the States, then?

Congratulations and I hope you both have very happy lives together. :)

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
If only.

Congrats RSW. I didn't actually know your wife wasn't a US citizen, what is her background (don't share all if you don't feel like it, maybe just how you met and where she's from)?

Asilynne
7th January 2012, 08:01 AM
I said it on Facebook already but congrats again!!!! After all the hard work, time apart and $$$$ you guys deserve to be together again and for good! Cheers :)

and lol Blade that was pretty good XD

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2012, 09:19 AM
Congratulations!

I've been trying for months for my boyfriend to come to Argentina, but he's out of money so it looks like I still have a long wait ahead of me. I hope it doesn't take him years... I'm not really sure what his plans are. I hope your luck will come to me someday. :)

RedStarWarrior
7th January 2012, 10:15 AM
If only.

Congrats RSW. I didn't actually know your wife wasn't a US citizen, what is her background (don't share all if you don't feel like it, maybe just how you met and where she's from)?
She's Canadian.

Also, Blade made me laugh for the first time ever.

Heald
7th January 2012, 10:52 AM
Oh, lol, I was expecting something more exotic like mail order bride.

She ruv roo rong time.

Magmar
7th January 2012, 02:52 PM
Good luck to you both and I'm happy for you Scott!

She ruv roo rong time.

One drunken karaoke night last week, "DO YOU BERIEVE IN RIFE AFTER ROVE" may have been yelled ha

Becky
7th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Congrats, RSW! That's awesome. It sounds like it was a long process. How long have you two been together?

Lady V., who's the lucky man? ;) This is the first time I've heard you mention your boyfriend!!

RedStarWarrior
7th January 2012, 11:47 PM
2008 is the first time we actually met. We've been married since Feb 2010.

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2012, 08:35 AM
Lady V., who's the lucky man? ;) This is the first time I've heard you mention your boyfriend!!His name is Xie Hua Min, but he likes people to call him Lucas for some reason. It's the first time I've ever mentioned him on TPM. It's complicated because he lives on the other side of the world. I met him when I was in my Chinese class, he was working at the association and came to bring us tea. He was in Argentina for 2 years, and just when our relationship began to take a serious turn he left again. Now we're communicating through Skype, and he says he wants to come back but he needs money and he needs to find a job here. :\

Asilynne
8th January 2012, 08:56 AM
His name is Xie Hua Min, but he likes people to call him Lucas for some reason. It's the first time I've ever mentioned him on TPM. It's complicated because he lives on the other side of the world. I met him when I was in my Chinese class, he was working at the association and came to bring us tea. He was in Argentina for 2 years, and just when our relationship began to take a serious turn he left again. Now we're communicating through Skype, and he says he wants to come back but he needs money and he needs to find a job here. :\

Trust me, its still possible even on the other side of the world :)

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks, Asi. :)

Becky
8th January 2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks for sharing your story, Gabi! That's really sweet. :)

Blademaster
9th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Thank you, thank you, I'm here until Thursday.

(Seriously, congrats to RSW and his future bride.)

Magmar
9th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Wishing you the best Gabi :-)

Bear
10th January 2012, 08:46 AM
blade they're already married. You mean his future roommate

RedStarWarrior
11th January 2012, 08:54 PM
@Blade: What Bear said...

Blademaster
12th January 2012, 08:34 PM
That too.