PDA

View Full Version : Err...yo!

Rossymore
27th January 2012, 08:53 AM
So, this place seems familiar, have I been here before? I don't remember if I've been here before. But if I have, then I'm back.

Wooo.

So yeah, according to the forums, my last login was Oct '10, which is a...while, I agree. And I think I remember saying I'd like come back in January, which it is.
Kinda.

So, what did I miss?

Asilynne
27th January 2012, 08:55 AM
Daaaamn welcome back Rossy! Long time no see!

Rossymore
27th January 2012, 09:02 AM
Well I had been planning to return for some time, but I didn't get around to it.
I now got around to it.

Magmar
27th January 2012, 09:07 AM
Hey, welcome back!!

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2012, 09:15 AM
Wow... you've been gone for over a year and I was still thinking of you as one of the new guys. :rolleyes: But now that you've gone and returned I guess you're not new anymore.

Welcome back!

Rossymore
27th January 2012, 09:22 AM
Well I've nearly been on these forums for nearly three years now, so yeah, one of the new guys. Especially since people have been here for over a decade or so.

But it is nice to be back. I need to see how this place looks on my 3DS, so I'll never, ever be offline!

Asilynne
27th January 2012, 09:37 AM
I'm asbing again if you want to battle sometime hit me up ;D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th January 2012, 09:40 AM
Welcome back Rossymore!!!!1! I have been thinking where you went. And you haven't lost your youthfulness and freshness, MY TPM account did turn 10 years old last September. Oh the joy how I celebrated that.

I also enjoy using TPM through a 3DS, if only my router functioned properly always.

Knight of Time
27th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Well, well, I was wondering when you would be back.

It's nice to see you on here again Rossymore...as you might know, I haven't been in ASB for a while (I'm on a hiatus because I just don't have enough time for it these days; trying to get a bunch of things off my back first before I decide if I'll return or stay on the hiatus)...but B/W is there now.

These days on TPM though, I've been hanging in GGG and AC/CC, so stop by either, if you wish.

Lady Vulpix
27th January 2012, 11:24 AM
These days on TPM though, I've been hanging in GGG and AC/CC, so stop by either, if you wish....Or both. :)

Jeff
27th January 2012, 01:39 PM
Dude! Welcome back!

Speaking of the 3DS, I've been meaning to make a layout for the main site that works better on the 3DS and will automatically be applied whenever the user is browsing with one. I'll have to get to it when I get to it.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th January 2012, 01:48 PM
Dude! Welcome back!

Speaking of the 3DS, I've been meaning to make a layout for the main site that works better on the 3DS and will automatically be applied whenever the user is browsing with one. I'll have to get to it when I get to it.

Sounds awesome! Let us know when it's up in as many medias as possible!

Telume
27th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Welcome back, Rossymore!

Blademaster
29th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Good to see ya again, greenie. :wave:

Rossymore
29th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Surely I must be getting light green by now?
But thanks everyone, tis good to be back. :D

DarkestLight
29th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Jeff, you can do that? It's not bad now, but the damn ads man. Unless you zoom in, you will always access the ads when you try to access a link on the right side of the page.

Jeff
29th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Not the forums, just the main site.

I don't have access to the forum code and neither does any other active member, sadly.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2012, 07:33 AM
I can tweak some of the HTML and CSS for the forums (I can't change the files in the server, but I can edit the themes).

However, keeping the ads is the one condition Kevin has given me for him to keep paying for the forums.

Oh, and Rossymore... Your avatar's hair is green.

Asilynne
30th January 2012, 08:09 AM
Mint chocolate hair!

DarkestLight
30th January 2012, 10:57 AM
I'm not saying get rid of the ads. I just wish there was a way that the ad could be fixed so it stopped overlapping the page pre-zoom.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2012, 11:11 AM
What exactly does "overlapping the page pre-zoom" mean?

DarkestLight
30th January 2012, 11:33 AM
Hrm. How to explain.

Ok. On my phone. I open up the TPM forums. I see the forums, kinda small (its a small screen comparatively.) I do the finger zoom/pinch trick Apple coined for their screen for zooming, and everything gets bigger I can click links on the right side of the page. If I zoom it back to a smaller size, and scroll down-and try to click a link on the right side of the page, I instead am taken t the amazon.com page-because the ad banner above is busted, and overlaps all other links unless you zoom in. Its really friggin weird.

This is on touch screen phones, I haven't tried with non touch screen phones.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2012, 01:47 PM
Oh... sorry, I don't have an Internet-enabled phone, so even if I did some changes, I'd be unable to test them. :\