PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Its my party and I'll cry if I want to ;-;

Crystal Mew
2nd May 2003, 09:43 PM
Its not my birthaday... I'm just making a poll o_o;

I heard these kids singing this song in a store o_0; and thought of a poll :D

~*1. What birthday of yours was the best so far?

~*2. What birthday of yours was the worst?

1. My best birthday that I've had, was my 13th birthday. My friends threw me a suprise party, my brithday was the day I got into pokemon, cause I got a GBC and Blue :> It was also cool cause we had a family party..and that was when my cousin and I were really close, and I had a great time.

2. My worst birthday was my 14th.....I had a crappy day. I did nothing all day, cause we had to go to my brothers AWAY baseball game. I tried to convince my parents to let him skip just one game, but they wouldnt do it :/ so we make the long trip..and guess what..the game was cancelled. I was SO mad... :mad:
So I basically sat around my house all day...doing nothing :/

OpOp32
2nd May 2003, 10:00 PM
1) For me, it was when I turned 12. I went mid-night bowling and was out to like 2:00 bowling. It was crazy fun.

2) My worst was last year...well becuase i didn't have one at all. Geez...i just realized that...

The Muffin Man
3rd May 2003, 01:35 AM
I've had nothing but bad birthdays. My worst? This year. I got basically nothing, did nothing, I had to basically remind my friends it was my birthday. All in all it just plain sucked. NOTHING went right, and NOTHING made it any good.

Gligar_Man
3rd May 2003, 01:49 AM
:yes: : best birthday uh... im not a big birthday person... but one year my uncle bought me back a whole bunch of stuff we lost when our house was robbed i thought it was cool, he also gave me 14 (i was turning 14) other presents because he knows my dad doesnt ever send me stuff, its kind of depressing because he remembers and send my siblings but he never does to me

:no: : ummm... one time my moms boyfriend beat me because i refused to celebrate my birthday with him... *he beat me so i didnt wanna celebrate my birthday with him* just a cake and presents with my mom and sibs but... i didnt wanna celebrate it with him, my mom dated him for 4 years also... when i was 16 i beat him with a broomstick, broke his thigh, a few ribs, his jaw... and i called an ambulence after i dragged him outside, we havnt seen him sence... that was on my 16th birthday, so it was best

homeofmew
3rd May 2003, 07:58 AM
None :'(

Turning 16, I moved the day after, and it sucked, most 16 year olds have a big formal thing, I didn't :'(

M1ND G4ME
3rd May 2003, 09:15 AM
1: My best birthday was...was...I dont really know My favorite times were always Christmas lol

2: My worst Birthday was when I was 13 I had a suprise birthday and there were only 2 people there when my parents brought me and I didnt get to do anything on my REAL birthday >_< I hate suprise birthdays.

3: ARE YOU ON A POLL KICK OR WHAT? THIS IS THE THIRD POLL IVE SEEN FROM YOU IN 3 DAYS XD

Zak
3rd May 2003, 09:53 AM
Hi Sam ;)

1. Eh.... I haven't really had any good birthdays x_X;;. However, my 12th birthday was pretty good... I went and had pizza and saw a movie... Heh ^^;;

2. Um... probably my 15th (my latest). I remember it was about a week after we broke up the first time ;o :( ;-;... *hug* I really can't think of a worse one... x_X;;

3. Is Sam turning into the next Starmew? Yes, I believe so... ;)

~Zak

Krystalline Kabutops
3rd May 2003, 09:28 PM
Best: When I was tuning nine, I think, I had a pirate party with a huge turnout..... we went searching for gold nuggets in the yard... *Eyes glaze over*

Worst: It's gonna be this year's, because I'm moving a little before my birthday, and I'm gonna have no friends. 8(

Matt
4th May 2003, 12:10 PM
My best birthday would probably be last years. I went to the bowling ally and bowled with my girlfriend and my friends. It was really fun. Then we went to the movies. Yeah, so it was good.

The worst birthday would be this year. This is the first birthday without both of my grandpas so yeah...

MarshmallowEgg
4th May 2003, 01:57 PM
1: My best birthday? Probably the year I turned... gosh, what was it... 9, I think. I had a big party at McDonalds and I got STUFF. :yes:

2: My worst birthday was probably this year. I haven't even had my party yet *is sad*

Lezta
4th May 2003, 04:13 PM
Best: Can't remember.
Worst: 16th. My Girlfriend left me. (best prestent EVER :))

classy_cat18
4th May 2003, 07:16 PM
Best B-day: Seventh, I think. My family threw me a surprise birthday party at Pizza Hut and I got SO many presents, including my remote controlled car that still works.

Worst B-day: Fourteenth, I think. Could've been fifteenth. I spent my birthday cleaning out the refrigerator. My mom came back from work with a dinky birthday cake which didn't even taste good. And no video games for presents! Just clothes!

ironchefechidna
4th May 2003, 09:24 PM
Best: 14th (years-) My friends and I went and saw "Bowling for Columbine", "Chicago", and "Bowling for Columbine" again one right after the other at a small 4-screen theater at the Pruneyard. We were the only ones there for the last two shows.

Worst: 10th, I was all sickly and was vomited when my family sang happy birthday. Not the good kind of vomit either, it was nasty and made my throat burn.

bme
5th May 2003, 12:31 AM
My best b-day was my 13th, was when I went to a ball game with my brother and dad, and by coincidence, I ended up sitting behind some friends. That day was good.

My worst was my 16th, when I got sick and couldn't go to school. I got to watch tv, but I missed people. :(