PDA

View Full Version : eh hello

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 07:57 AM
eh well hello ? I'm shy so it'll little akward for a while :P ,Im a girl , I'll have to add my prof pic/signature a while later.

shazza
3rd February 2012, 08:10 AM
Hello! Welcome to the boards. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to check out all the forums and don't hesitate to contribute. We are a friendly bunch, haha! :)

So, how old are you?

Rossymore
3rd February 2012, 08:14 AM
Hello, hello, hello. Welcome to the Pokemasters! Do enjoy your stay here and check out the places and the things.

Blademaster
3rd February 2012, 01:47 PM
Sup newbie.

Your gender doesn't need to be announced, by the by. Girls, guys, herms, we accept errebody here. Except douchebags.

You don't seem to be a douchebag, so... Welcome! :wave:

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2012, 02:37 PM
Well, it's useful to know whether to refer to someone as 'he' or 'she'. That's why I made sure my gender was evident when I chose my username all those years ago. And her profile says she's 17.

Welcome to TPM, Zaiphon! Where are you from? If you're from India, then you're the first true Indian on this board (I say true because we had a fake one many years ago).

shazza
3rd February 2012, 07:59 PM
Jeevan?

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 09:45 PM
wow what an honour to be the 1st Indian here (true one) , I happen to be from Hyderabad :P , I am not a douchebag .most of all thanks guys :D

firepokemon
3rd February 2012, 10:27 PM
Hello there, Welcome to TPM. I've already said that though in your visitor messages. ^_^

We're quite friendly but a lot of us older so we can also be silly at times. The forum is kinda quiet but hopefully you can add to the activity here.

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 10:35 PM
I can be online. 2 hours a day at max .

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd February 2012, 11:09 PM
Welcome to TPM! And I like that drawing.

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 11:17 PM
huh my sign ? i didnt do that, art isn't my best , good at fan fic not ary , my friend that sign

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd February 2012, 11:28 PM
Well I don't think many TPMers have their own drawings as signatures. Asilynne's current avatar has been drawn by my mother.

Also, I saw your game in Games, Games, Games! I'll look at that later. But I inivite you to Twisted Wishes! It's fun!

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 11:29 PM
oh okay thanks

Blademaster
4th February 2012, 06:05 PM
Welcome to TPM, Zaiphon! Where are you from? If you're from India, then you're the first true Indian on this board (I say true because we had a fake one many years ago).

Who's that? Perfect Chaos was a legit Hindi, I'm pretty sure.

...Is it Hindi or Hindu when addressing the nationality? :confused: Hindu = religion, Hindi = language, but when it comes to ethnicity I've heard 'em both used.

firepokemon
5th February 2012, 04:32 AM
Hmm I wonder if the poster isn't already burned out o.o

Zaiphon
5th February 2012, 07:54 AM
Lol blade , how can you get confused ? anyway Im a Parsi not Hindu

shazza
5th February 2012, 08:43 AM
Hi Zaiphon. :)

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2012, 08:45 AM
Blade: the nationality is Indian. Is Perfect Chaos Indian? I don't recall him ever mentioning that.

firepokemon: as if the younger ones weren't ever silly. It's not a matter of age.

And yes, shazza, I was indeed referring to your all gimmick.

Zaiphon: I really like that picture too. I don't know who drew it, but you had good taste in choosing it. If you like fanfiction, we have a forum dedicated to it. You may lie some of the works you can find in there.

By the way, I'm curious: what's your native language? I've heard that people in India speak many different languages.

Blademaster
5th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Blade: the nationality is Indian. Is Perfect Chaos Indian? I don't recall him ever mentioning that.

Not sure if he ever said it outright, but between his location and the descriptions he gave of himself on various occasions, I'm about 95% sure he's from the Subcontinent.

Zaiphon
6th February 2012, 07:00 AM
well i can speak but not read the following languages
Urdu
Hindi (maybe alittle i can read)
Sanscrit.
I can read and write and speak
French
English (obisously)
A little Tamil
Telugu
and maybe a lttile Marathi

thanks , this , i actually found on the internet but diff colours so imailed it toa friends who made the final image

shazza
6th February 2012, 07:23 AM
Do you like the Heart Sutra, Zaiphon?

Zaiphon
7th February 2012, 04:02 AM
Heart Sutra ?

shazza
7th February 2012, 04:33 AM
It's a Buddhist song in Sanskrit. It's my favourite. :D

Zaiphon
7th February 2012, 04:51 AM
yea , we don't really have Sanscrit songs in India , Most people have forgotten Sanscrit , only old families who respect culture pass it on , and against my family's wishes I learnt Sanscrit , so they ain't happy about that

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Why did your parents get angry at you for learning an old language?

There's something else Sanskrit is used for: names of yoga positions.

Telume
8th February 2012, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the boards! :D