View Full Version : Favourite?

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 10:10 PM
what's your favourite animal? both fiction and non fiction

fiction - Dragon
non fiction - Wolf

firepokemon
3rd February 2012, 10:35 PM
My favourite mythical creature would be the Unicorn. As one of my strong memories as a child was sitting down to watch the film, The Last Unicorn. It was a beautiful film and the ending made me cry lots. I just loved watching the Unicorns run through the waves and out of the sea.

I had the good fortune to read the book recently. The film certainly condensed things and the unicorn in the book had a rather different personality. But I really do love the film.

If I had to choose any other mythical creature then it would be the Phoenix followed by the dragon.

My favourite animal is the Cheetah. I've always been fond of them and my Granddad would buy me semi-encyclopaedia books and one page had facts about the fastest animal etc. And the Cheetah was always mentioned. They're rather cute I think. I'm also very fond of all dogs, cats and I really love Meerkats.

Zaiphon
3rd February 2012, 10:50 PM
O i happen to love wolves for one reason , some how when i was younger i watched a hrror movie that my brother left in the DVD player instead of my narnia CD, after i watch that movie (horror movie) , i went into a fit full sleep , i dreamt that those skulls and things were chasing after me , then suddenly a big black wolf came and saved me Xd , ever since then in all my nightmares that wolf comes and saves me Lolz

Asilynne
4th February 2012, 07:46 AM
I'm quite partial to the phoenix too, and hippogryphs/gryphons :3

Fave real animals are wolves, eagles and foxes.

Magmar
4th February 2012, 09:43 AM
fiction - pegasus <3
non fiction - Obama

RedStarWarrior
4th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Dragon

Cats (of all kinds)

Blademaster
4th February 2012, 06:27 PM
Fictional: pegasus ('dragon' covers too many creatures for me to accurately say that)

Non-fictional: dog

Zak
4th February 2012, 06:41 PM
...If PokeTrainer Alex was still here...

Anyway.

Fictional: I gotta say, werewolves are pretty underrated. No love for them? Well, they certainly get my vote. Come on!
Real: Cat. Yeah... I'm not really an animal person.

DivineAll
4th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Fictional: Dragon. Like Blade says, there's way too many creatures that fit into that category, and yet that's the reason it's my favorite because of it's diversity... amongst other reasons.

Real: I'd say a toss up between lions and wolves.

Katie
4th February 2012, 11:35 PM
Fictional: Pegasus was pretty cool, but I had a thing for griffins and they made a lot of appearances in my art projects in middle/high school.

Real: Stegosaurus. Non-extinct probably pandas or dogs or cats. We'll go with panda because dogs are a boring favorite animal.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th February 2012, 01:49 AM
Tonberry!

OK, to avoid myself from being Final Fantasied again, I'll choose a more common one and say dragon, although Blade is right, the definition is really hard because it covers a lot of different species.

My problem is that I like picking favourites but when it comes to animals, it's especially difficult to me. I'm not a dog or cat person, when I was younger and lived in Haapavesi we had lots of animals, sheep, turkeys, dogs, cats, geese, horses and so on. But my special favourites were mallards. I also liked other birds, I drew three full comics 'Lammen Väki' i.e. 'Folk of the Pond' which were about the adventures of different birds living in a backwoods. There I should raise one more favourite, capercaillie.