PDA

View Full Version : Official NY Giants Super Bowl Championship win topic!

Link
5th February 2012, 09:02 PM
I watched the game, and they fought hard for a good part of the game, and they came out starting strong. The Giants looked like they might lose, but I never gave up hope on my team. I watched most of the game and the giants are now going to be immortalized officially by me as Super Bowl champs!!

Jeff
5th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Don't have long, have to get up early tomorrow, but I just had to post.

As a Ravens fan that heartbreaking loss against the Pats in the AFC championship game is still stinging. This helps the sting quite a bit, but that missed field goal will forever haunt me.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. That was one heck of game and a great win!

Zak
5th February 2012, 09:30 PM
I can hear riots up to five miles away and they just sounded the danger bomb/shooter/warning alarms through all of campus. People might actually die here tonight, no joke. The time bomb is ticking...

mattbcl
5th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Celine's a bit bummed - being from New England herself, she'd been rooting for the Pats. But she's in the game room grinding on Skylanders, so all is well.

Roy Karrde
5th February 2012, 10:20 PM
SUCK IT PATS! That is what you get for your classless behavior yesterday!

Drago
5th February 2012, 11:11 PM
I'm happy for the Giants to have won this year: having been at the Meadowlands for their second game of the season (Monday night vs. the Rams), it kinda feels as though I was part of the Giants Super Bowl season, and that's pretty damn cool.

It also marks the third straight season where the team I wanted to win, did win. That helps ease the pain of a lack of Titans success.

Dark Sage
5th February 2012, 11:14 PM
You're a Giants fan, Roy?

What do you know, we agree on something.

Go, Giants.

Roy Karrde
5th February 2012, 11:48 PM
You're a Giants fan, Roy?

What do you know, we agree on something.

Go, Giants.

Two days ago I was hoping that both teams lost,

And then I read the article about the Patriots firing a player on the night before the game so they could get a extra defensive player on their team.

That cold hearted dick move made me want the Patriots to lose.

Asilynne
6th February 2012, 03:27 AM
Don't have long, have to get up early tomorrow, but I just had to post.

As a Ravens fan that heartbreaking loss against the Pats in the AFC championship game is still stinging. This helps the sting quite a bit, but that missed field goal will forever haunt me.

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. That was one heck of game and a great win!

I agree wholeheartedly...I've hated the Patriots since they beat the Ravens years ago by using THEIR field goals and even more since this years game. But now mwahahahah now suck it Pats!!!

DarkestLight
6th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Wow. I was just watching the commericals.But I will say this...

I didn't realize there was a game on...til Ahmad BRADSHAW took a shit on the touchdown! Had me crying! And Manningham pissed me off all damn season with that sideline run "I'm edgy" crap :/ cause he didn't wanna take a hit.

Had me ticked off when they tried to call that as out of bounds, that crucial catch. Game was a straight heart attack.

Drago
6th February 2012, 05:45 PM
Wow. I was just watching the commericals.But I will say this...

I didn't realize there was a game on...til Ahmad BRADSHAW took a shit on the touchdown! Had me crying!
That is the best description I've heard of that touchdown!! Worst Super Bowl TD since Ben Roethlisberger's phantom score against the Seahawks in XL.

Telume
6th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Feel bad for the suckers that bet their paychecks on the Pats, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lesson learned: Never bet against the Giants.

Master Rudy
6th February 2012, 07:32 PM
I'm not typically one to root for the Giants but there was no way in hell I was going to be cheering the Pats on. In any case glad this happened in two straight Pats Super Bowls. I feel this game proved what I've been saying for years: Tom Brady is an overated piece of shit.

Actually scratch that last comment. It's kind of insulting to shit.....