PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If you were a pokemon, who would you want to be trained by?

Oddish17
2nd May 2003, 10:04 PM
I think I would want to be trained by Jessie of Team Rocket. She has shown she really cares about her pokemon, plus the duo could really use another pokemon.

On the other side, I would not want to be trained by Ash. Used one day then forgotten the next, how fun :rolleyes:

Pokemaster Cody
2nd May 2003, 10:08 PM
I would want to be trained by Gary. He let's all his pokemon evolve and he's got all the cool and powerful ones.

I would not want to be trained by Ash unless I was a sterter/pikachu.

Katie
2nd May 2003, 11:07 PM
brock. apparently he makes really good food :D and he's a breeder so... ~_^ lol jk

~Katie

Volbachutwotlepuff
2nd May 2003, 11:57 PM
Mewtwo!

Pokemon the 7th Movie: Attack of the Clones (yet another Mewtwo Movie) :D

Ginger Cat
3rd May 2003, 12:17 PM
Butch.
*shem*
"Please train me, Butch!"
*train me well, train me hard...*
*smacks self*
*hugs Butch*
That'd be nice.

Razola
3rd May 2003, 01:03 PM
No one.

Pichu
3rd May 2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Raz
No one.

I second that! :D

soggy_cardboard
3rd May 2003, 06:08 PM
if i was a spinda i would want to be trained by SoggyCardboard :P:D cause he is the best spinda trainer ever.:yes: ;)

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 06:20 PM
I'd want to be free and not be trained by anyone...
But if I must chose...then I'd want to be trained by either Brock (for the food and such) or Lance (he seems like a fun guy to hang/train with....)

ILikePokemonP
4th May 2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Raz

No one. I (Insert gigantic number here) that.

Matt
4th May 2003, 11:43 AM
If I were a pokemon, I would want to be trained by Will, but my second choice would be Karin. I like both of those trainers since they train Psychic and Dark pokemon ;D.

GreenShirT
4th May 2003, 12:27 PM
Brock because he owns, he is such a stud always after the girls ^_^

MadFearow
4th May 2003, 01:32 PM
I'd want to be trained by Ash, he seems to be the most caring trainer a Pokemon could have.

Razola
4th May 2003, 02:04 PM
Rise up against the pokemon slavers!

Long live Teh Revolution!

Ginger Cat
4th May 2003, 02:20 PM
Aw, but why wouldn't I want to be Butch's pokemon?
Just think, I could be, say... A houndoom. And I could get petted by Butch, and etcetra etcetra...
Yuh, I still say Butch.

Mew Trainer Rose
5th May 2003, 01:48 PM
I'd want to be trained my...my sister. ^_^ She loves pokemon, and if she ever got one she'd be so happy she'd spoil it. :)

So wouldn I for that matter, but i doubt i could say I'd like to be trained my me. :P

Girafarig
5th May 2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Rise up against the pokemon slavers!

Long live Teh Revolution!

AMEN BRUDDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Seriously, I would join in a Pokemon Revolution to kill Ash and the traitor Pikachu!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HACK, HACK, COUGH!!! Whew...

Thy
5th May 2003, 07:19 PM
I'd wan to be a Normal with Whitney. Not to strong but not a Brock/Falkner/Roxanne starter gym. Plus she's cute and your dad, well he ain't the best lookin' man out there. Heck, even the pirate (Drake?) looks better and he is an shirtless old man. :o

Edit: S**Tless :rolleyes:

Madelyn151
5th May 2003, 07:29 PM
lance. he's tres awesome, and his pokemon are cool, and he can shark me so i can be, like, an electrode with spore. huzzah.

22sa
8th June 2003, 03:48 PM
Trained by Sabrina or Gary

Everoy
8th June 2003, 07:00 PM
I would want to be trained by Misty, because do you see how much she cares for her pokes, mainly Politoed?

Not Brock. Unless I could attack him to keep him away from attractive girls.

TPMers wise, either Gabi, Amy, Reptillius, or Link 10.

Silver_Umbreon
9th June 2003, 03:49 PM
I would want to be trained by Karen, because my favorite Pokemon is Umbreon, and that's a dark Pokemon, and she trains dark Pokemon. :D

I think it would also be cool to be trained by Brock, because he's such a pimp! 8)

It would also be cool to be trained by Sabrina or Janine. :D:D