PDA

View Full Version : Mangastream drops JUMP.

Telume
11th February 2012, 05:01 PM
Mangastream just dropped all their JUMP stuff, this includes:

Bleach
Naruto
One Piece

and several other series.

Source: http://t.co/zAs7PBFj

This is terrible terrible news for people who read the series from JUMP on this site. :(

Edit: They've already removed all content from JUMP so, if you were hoping to read something before they removed it, you're out of luck.

Heald
11th February 2012, 05:09 PM
I swear we have a forum for anime & manga. You might just need to blow the cobwebs off of it first.

In seriousness though, I don't personally read mangas, I'm just wait for the dubs to come out, then I check 'em.

firepokemon
11th February 2012, 05:17 PM
That is certainly a shame especially as I was reading the Naruto chapters each week but I guess if they're facing pressure from Viz to stop then they have no choice. I'm sure there will be other ways to access the chapters.

Link
11th February 2012, 05:22 PM
That is certainly a shame especially as I was reading the Naruto chapters each week but I guess if they're facing pressure from Viz to stop then they have no choice. I'm sure there will be other ways to access the chapters.

Are you suggesting that you will try to access them illegally? If so, you can get life for that.

firepokemon
12th February 2012, 02:52 AM
Are you suggesting that you will try to access them illegally? If so, you can get life for that.

LOL

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th February 2012, 02:54 AM
Everything you do on net is illegal these days.

DivineAll
12th February 2012, 03:27 AM
There are plenty of other sites where you can read JUMP manga ahead of time, unless ACTA kicks in fully. My personal favorite is Manga Reader. It would be Some Manga, but that site has been under... maintenance as of late.

Link
12th February 2012, 04:10 AM
LAUGHING OUT LOTS!!!!!!1111111111

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. If you do it illegally, you'll most likely get busted...by me.

Blademaster
12th February 2012, 07:09 PM
I swear we have a forum for anime & manga. You might just need to blow the cobwebs off of it first.

In seriousness though, I don't personally read mangas, I'm just wait for the dubs to come out, then I check 'em.

I see what you did there.