PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zak
21st February 2012, 09:08 PM
Or rather... well, kinda sad actually. Really goes to show the prevalance of idiocy...

http://www.use.com/showorig.pl?set=c67dd9a7905685dbae71&p=1

Discuss this crazy... thing.

Cferra
21st February 2012, 09:38 PM
I've read crazier and seen crazier stuff. Though, this does reek of poor planning.

mattbcl
21st February 2012, 09:40 PM
I have a difficult time processing this as something that actually happens to people.

shazza
21st February 2012, 10:20 PM
This is unmistakably scripted: two people breaking up over the Internet don’t engage in forced dramatization like that. Also, note the continuity error: together for one week and “a long time coming” for breaking up.

Funny, but too obvious.

Asilynne
21st February 2012, 11:04 PM
The internet is getting dumber and dumber. It's kind of annoying how desperate people are for their 15 minutes of meme fame, they do stuff to either make fun of people or shock them just to try and be famous, to the point where no one treats anything seriously anymore since it might not be real. Real or not, these people are pathetic, I was trying to laugh at it but eh lol

Telume
21st February 2012, 11:20 PM
I don't get it. o_o

Asilynne
21st February 2012, 11:57 PM
I don't get it. o_o

Its contrived drama. Nuff said lol

DarkestLight
22nd February 2012, 08:23 AM
I laughed at the jokes.
LOL that shit cray XD

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2012, 08:41 AM
Well, this is probably fake, but similar things do happen. I once met a guy on the bus, he saw me studying Chinese and started asking about it, and we talked for a few minutes until I reached my stop. He said he'd like to keep talking to me, so I gave him my cellphone number (it was a mistake, I know, but at that time I had no idea how things would turn out).

Then he left me a message saying he would like to meet again. I thought there would be no harm in seeing him as long as we met at a public place, so I agreed to meet him the next day at a cafe. As soon as I sent that message, he started sending me messages one after another saying that he couldn't wait to see me, and that he was passionately in love with me, and wished to shout his love to the winds, and all kinds of crazy stuff like that. So I realized there was definitely something wrong with him and sent him a message saying I wouldn't meet him. He didn't take 'no' for an answer. He said he'd wait for me anyway and hoped that I'd make up my mind and show up. He even sent me another message later saying that he was waiting for me at the cafe, and one an hour later saying that he was still waiting. O_o

I ignored him and he eventually left the cafe, but he continued sending me messages and calling me. I told him to stop, but he didn't get it. I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore, but he kept insisting because he was so madly in love with me (the woman with whom he had spent a whole 20 minutes).

After a few days, he seemed to stop. Perhaps because I'd shouted at him the last time and then refused to pick up my cellphone many times. But another few days later, he called again pretending to be one of my classmates from Chinese class. Then I said I'd been worried for a moment that he might be the crazy guy who had been calling me so much and that he was scaring me. That seemed to do the trick. He said "oh, he scared you?" And I said "yes", and then he never called again.

Cferra
22nd February 2012, 09:10 AM
O_O

At least he was summarily dealt with. If this story about the tattoo IS fake (and it probably is) then it can't possibly beat this:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034897_Chicken_McNuggets_hospital_fast_food.html

Teen girl rushed to hospital. Seems she spent most of her life eating nothing but Chicken McNuggets from McDonalds since she was two. That's some quality parenting right there.

This story made the internet show "What the Fuck is wrong with you?" where they talk about stories like this. That still isn't the craziest our world has become.

=D

Zak
22nd February 2012, 04:07 PM
Well, this is probably fake, but similar things do happen. I once met a guy on the bus, he saw me studying Chinese and started asking about it, and we talked for a few minutes until I reached my stop. He said he'd like to keep talking to me, so I gave him my cellphone number (it was a mistake, I know, but at that time I had no idea how things would turn out).

Then he left me a message saying he would like to meet again. I thought there would be no harm in seeing him as long as we met at a public place, so I agreed to meet him the next day at a cafe. As soon as I sent that message, he started sending me messages one after another saying that he couldn't wait to see me, and that he was passionately in love with me, and wished to shout his love to the winds, and all kinds of crazy stuff like that. So I realized there was definitely something wrong with him and sent him a message saying I wouldn't meet him. He didn't take 'no' for an answer. He said he'd wait for me anyway and hoped that I'd make up my mind and show up. He even sent me another message later saying that he was waiting for me at the cafe, and one an hour later saying that he was still waiting. O_o

I ignored him and he eventually left the cafe, but he continued sending me messages and calling me. I told him to stop, but he didn't get it. I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore, but he kept insisting because he was so madly in love with me (the woman with whom he had spent a whole 20 minutes).

After a few days, he seemed to stop. Perhaps because I'd shouted at him the last time and then refused to pick up my cellphone many times. But another few days later, he called again pretending to be one of my classmates from Chinese class. Then I said I'd been worried for a moment that he might be the crazy guy who had been calling me so much and that he was scaring me. That seemed to do the trick. He said "oh, he scared you?" And I said "yes", and then he never called again.

So just basically a stalker, that stuff happens all the time in university, believe it or not, nothing at all out of the ordinary.