PDA

View Full Version : Hmm so there is like going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 o.o

firepokemon
25th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Seriously. No Grey and no RS remakes but two new pokemon games. Crazy huh.

Ayeun
25th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Link here (http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/pokemon-black-2-pokemon-white-2-announced-on-pokemon-smash)

DarkestLight
25th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah...I dunno about Kyurem fusion going on :O Straight outta Power rangers/Voltron.

firepokemon
25th February 2012, 05:42 PM
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/

DivineAll
25th February 2012, 10:45 PM
Huh... so instead of giving us a third version... Game Freak is going to give us a direct sequel to the current generation of Pocket Monsters. I can honestly say that I don't think any of us thought that was coming...

Blademaster
25th February 2012, 11:52 PM
Pokemon FUSIONS?!

Holy Jesus, it's about time! This is either gonna be cool, or TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME.

classy_cat18
26th February 2012, 01:17 AM
Does this mean more N? PLEASE let N be in this one!

DarkestLight
26th February 2012, 01:52 AM
>.> No more N. Tired of his emoness. Ghetsis, yes. New Pokemon is my question :o, besides fusion upgrade White tigerzord bullshiz....

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th February 2012, 02:52 AM
Interesting, didn't see that one coming. I hope this is going to be good!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th February 2012, 06:02 AM
Wow, they impressed me! Didn't see that one coming.

No new pokemon would be the end of the world, though.

HURRY!

And finish those damn manga's, I'm waiting :(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th February 2012, 09:16 AM
Um, from what I can decipher, these will be for Nintendo DS. The Japanese page just says "Can play also on Nintendo 3DS!" but since when Pokemon games used 3D effects?

And this fusion thing is interesting indeed, but does that mean only the legendaries in question or will we see things like Venustoise in the games too?

DarkestLight
26th February 2012, 10:45 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do not want an abundance fusion in my Pokemon. This is when I become a purist. I don't mind Kyurem since its the anti thesis of Zek and Res, and Giratina should be able to fuse with the other two of its trio...

No I didn't forget about Slowking/Bro, I just think of them as tards that got help from clams...

Blademaster
26th February 2012, 04:30 PM
I'd love to see non-Legendary Fusions just to watch the competitive scene go crazy over it. Every Smogon user will collectively shit their pants the day someone fuses, say, Garchomp and Boostiken.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th February 2012, 06:28 PM
Agreeing with DL here.

DivineAll
26th February 2012, 08:21 PM
If there is indeed Pokémon fusion, there is only one fusion that I would literally squee over repeatedly if it's confirmed. For those of you who've watched anime, you know the one...

DarkestLight
26th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Blade : smogon participant=me. Noooooooooo!

Pokemaster Ash
27th February 2012, 12:29 AM
Bleh, I hope the only fusion stuff at work in this game is Kyurem copying Reshiram and Zekrom's powers. We don't need people doing stupid things like making Venustoise or Zapmolcuno (or whatever the hell that thing was called) or something...

What I would like to see are some things that Black and White didn't use that in previous games worked very well. First and foremost, to me, would be the Gym Leader rematches (those are always fun) and bringing back the Vs.Seeker (for repeatedly pounding some of those trainers into the mud for cash and EXP). Also better access to the Gen 1-4 Pokémon wouldn't hurt, since I think a fair chunk of the ones able to be obtained in Black and White are either found at a really high level (I prefer to actually put work into raising and evolving things, nevermind the fact high-level stuff is hard to catch) or you have to mess around with Black City and White Forest (where you can only catch things in the latter, but you might need to link up with the former for stuff) or you have to go through Dream World (which my piece of crap internet connection can't, not that I'm all that interested in a lot of the alternate abilities anyway).

...On that note, wouldn't mind if berries weren't Dream World only in B/W2. HG/SS gave us the Berry Pots, and they worked well enough. Is it me, or does Game Freak like making really useful things and then not using them again? The Vs.Seeker, Berry Pots, and the Pokétch Apps (some of which probably could have been used on the PokéGear or all the equipment you get in B/W but weren't) seem to be pretty blatant examples right now. I suppose the Move Tutors might also count right about now...

Charles Legend
27th February 2012, 01:52 AM
I would not be that surprised if these were the sixth gen games since the only fifth Pokemon left to be officially reveled is Genesect, seeing as Meloetta was quietly revealed in M15 poster and earlier then expected.

Besides there only one other time in the main series were a direct squeals were made and that was with Gold and Silver being direct squeals to Red and Green also in Japan they were fist announced as Pocket Monsters 2 Gold and Silver. as for the region base I would say they might use Long Island Island.

~Charles Legend

firepokemon
27th February 2012, 02:35 AM
I really don't see Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 as a new generation. Just an extension of Generation V.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th February 2012, 04:13 AM
That would suck, I want new pokemon and new gymleaders :(

Ash0011
27th February 2012, 08:32 AM
this is probably just something with the tao trio more important is WILL IT HAVE 3 TYPES???
MIND BLOWN!!!!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th February 2012, 09:01 AM
this is probably just something with the tao trio more important is WILL IT HAVE 3 TYPES???
MIND BLOWN!!!!!

There's one spelling mistake in this reply lol

It should be "MIND BLOWN!!!!1!!"

But seriously, three types, that's a clever note.

Poryhedron
27th February 2012, 10:33 AM
We know that Reshiram and Zekrom were originally one pokémon that divided. I've long suspected Kyurem of being some sort of byproduct of that split. Now that we see Kyurem apparently fusing with, or even just manifesting traits of, Reshiram and Zekrom, I am more convinced than ever that we will some day have an official look at the original combined pokémon.

Of course, since we already know there is no data for such a pokémon in Black and White, such a glimpse would either be A) strictly a picture, rather than an in-person sighting of the pokémon, or B) in a 6th-gen game.

Blademaster
27th February 2012, 06:54 PM
Triple typing? That shit would be so funny if it was controllable. Probably pretty confusing, though. Double-edged sword, that part.

Chris 2.1
3rd March 2012, 11:31 AM
I imagine Kyurem's new forms being based off him being 'exposed' to the Black or White stones. But it all depends on when these games are set. As sequels, I'd like them to be set in Unova a few years later. Maybe travel the route in a different way, or with some landscapes changing slightly.

I'd also like Zek/Resh to be unavailable, hence Kyurem changing when exposed to their lairs or the energy from their stones (perhaps Juniper/co destroys the stones to stop N doing his plan again?)

Also would love there to be more variation in the wild Pokemon, as someone said earlier. Crystal, Emerald, Platinum updated the wild Pokes to make the game more refreshing, and as someone whose played B/W 4/5 times now, a change-up would be good.

These games are really exciting. Let's just make them sequels, not add-ons.

firepokemon
3rd March 2012, 06:15 PM
Pokemon Smash didn't give us anything new so therefore I guess we wait for Corocoro to bring us some real news. Quite unusual isn't it to be getting essentially so little news for a main set of games?

Rossymore
12th April 2012, 09:34 AM
LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS!

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_issue_of_CoroCoro_magazine_leaked

tHESE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Blademaster
12th April 2012, 07:09 PM
I'm definitely intrigued...

DarkestLight
12th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Well Muggles, we got new Gyms. I'm excited for that as well that means new strategies for me to think up. Also rekindling my spirit to reacquire all 649 :/ cause It's still at a loss right now. I'm curious to see how these Gyms play out, and how the Legends are found in these areas.

Also curious about the story, and if the seven sages try to murder you :O! I HOPE SO! Yeah, its about time to get started once more...