PDA

View Full Version : Sie, I challenge you! ~Ref: Greyfox~

Asilynne
29th February 2012, 01:57 AM
Thats right mwahaha! I'ma kick your ass ;D

You pick the arena, I'll send out first and you attack first. One thing though, NO BANNED MOVES mwahaha <3

Crystal Tears
29th February 2012, 03:52 PM
I just came back… XD

Anyways… Arena: Apocalyptic environment. Everything is dead and barren, ruins of towns and cities here and there. A lot like Fallout. The battle begins on the edge of a destroyed city – with a rather gloomy river running off to the right. Up to the ref’s discretion if they want there to be any real dangerous hazards and such.

Number of Pokemon is 3, I don’t really care which 3 - there are no limitations on their stages.

DQ time? Um… higher than normal? OBVIOUSLY, I have some issues sticking with ASB from time to time… Plus I’m busy and not as devoted as DL. So, week – two weeks? Whatever.

Greyfox
29th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Dibs!

Ash0011
29th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Awwwww...

DarkestLight
29th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Plus I’m busy and not as devoted as DL. So, week – two weeks? Whatever.

I won a bet about you vanishing mid battle once with Denz XD. 6 month DQ time XD

Crystal Tears
29th February 2012, 09:38 PM
XD fml.

Fine, No definite DQ because I suck. D:

Asilynne
1st March 2012, 09:17 AM
I'm sending out Heartwhisper my togekiss (trainer card needs to be updated but check the approval tower for its evolution :) ) And thanks for the ref grey!

Crystal Tears
1st March 2012, 01:27 PM
Asi is Heartwhisper male or female, and you can pick whether we're using abilities or not (unless they're not optional anymore).

Asilynne
2nd March 2012, 07:45 AM
Its a boy and lets go with no for the abilities lol

Crystal Tears
3rd March 2012, 11:33 PM
Zinitra, my male Gabite.

Use Sandstorm + Dig, then hone claws while you're underground.

Asilynne
8th March 2012, 08:25 AM
Safeguard, then Use Mirror Move to copy the Dig and follow him, finally hit him with Twister >:3

Greyfox
9th March 2012, 03:59 PM
APOCALYPTICA
ASILYNNE v. CRYSTAL TEARS
3-on-3

ARENA
Apocalyptica
Everything is dead and barren, ruins of towns and cities here and there. The battle begins on the edge of a destroyed city – with a rather gloomy river running off to the right. Up to the ref’s discretion if they want there to be any real dangerous hazards and such.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/468.png
ooo
HEARTWHISPER

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIII 100 IIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"Ready!"
Safeguard ~ Mirror Move ~ Twister

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/444.png
ooo
ZINITRA

@Sand Veil
No status.
-
"Come and get me!"
Sandstorm + Dig ~ Hone Claws

Round ONE
We enter Apocalyptica -- a dystopian wasteland from the future, where no one knows ultimately what could happen. Two trainers have decided to use this crazyplace as an arena for a pokemon battle. Because they might also be crazyplace. Trainer Lynne chooses her pokemon first -- a cheerful togekiss named Heartwhisper. Crystal, meanwhile, goes for something more sinister, more suitable, for the apocalyptic aftermath: Zinitra, her gabite.

As her opponent plans his combo technique, Heartwhisper calls forth a protective barrier to keep her safe from ailments. Zini, meanwhile, summons a fierce sandstorm to overtake the immediate area, while simultaneously digging underground to safety.

HEART : -5PP, Safeguard activated // -12PP, Sandstorm activated : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 6 actions // 6 actions - SANDSTORM

Zini takes a breather in the small ditch he's dug, but Heart's not about to let the landshark go without punishment for this awful sandstorm. He uses his inate ability to copy the last move performed and digs his way underground as well to meet his opponent.

HEART : -7PP, -1HP // +5PP : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 5 actions // 5 actions - SANDSTORM

Zini, even in spite of his foe's presence, begins honing himself and preparing for the battle ahead. As the sandstorm rages on overhead, his claws and eyesight become sharper, allowing him to strike more cunningly. Heart, meanwhile, struggles to move his wings about in his current setting, and can barely muster up an attack at all. The winds are very weak, and causes Zini almost no harm as a result.

HEART : -5PP // +1 Atk, +1 Acc, -5PP, -3HP : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 4 actions // 4 actions - SANDSTORM

ooo
HEARTWHISPER

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIII 099 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 083 IIIIIIIIII]
Underground.
90% Acc
"Not my proudest moment..."
Safeguard - 1 round

ooo
ZINITRA

@Sand Veil
[IIIIIIIIII 097 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 088 IIIIIIIIII]
Underground.
110% Atk / 110% Acc
"Was that supposed ta hurt?"

REF NOTES
~While Sandstorm is active, any pokemon that is not of the Rock/Ground/Steel-typing will receive 1HP damage per action, unless otherwise stated, in addition to a 10% loss in accuracy.~
~While under the effects of Safeguard, Heartwhisper is immune to all status ailments, including Confusion.~
~Asilynne attacks first.~

Asilynne
29th March 2012, 09:18 AM
Toxic, Sunny Day and then Dig your way out of that hole, nothing good can come of it lol

Crystal Tears
29th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Dig up and out, avoid that toxic. When your up, lets see how he likes the power of your Earthquake when trapped under there. Then wait for him to pop up and use Stone Edge.

Greyfox
29th March 2012, 10:57 AM
APOCALYPTICA
ASILYNNE v. CRYSTAL TEARS
3-on-3

ARENA
Apocalyptica
Everything is dead and barren, ruins of towns and cities here and there. The battle begins on the edge of a destroyed city – with a rather gloomy river running off to the right. Up to the ref’s discretion if they want there to be any real dangerous hazards and such.

ooo
HEARTWHISPER

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIII 099 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 083 IIIIIIIIII]
Underground.
90% Acc
"Not my proudest moment..."
Safeguard - 1 round
Toxic ~ Sunny Day ~ Dig

ooo
ZINITRA

@Sand Veil
[IIIIIIIIII 097 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 088 IIIIIIIIII]
Underground.
110% Atk / 110% Acc
"Was that supposed ta hurt?"

Dig ~ Earthquake ~ Stone Edge

Round TWO
Realizing that the trench he dug is getting a little too cramped, Zinitra climbs out of it to plan his next act, just narrowly avoiding Heartwhisper's nasty venom.

HEART : -5PP // -2PP : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 3 actions // 3 actions - SANDSTORM

Zini, now fully exposed and enjoying the course sand brushing against his frame, decides to punish the togekiss by stamping on the earth below his feet -- the earth which is directly above Heartwhisper -- causing a terrifying earthquake. Heartwhisper, having never felt an earthquake before, doesn't even know how to react. But when it completes, the sandstorm does as well, being replaced by a bright a sunny day. Which doesn't even make sense given the arena.

HEART : -11HP, -7PP // -6PP : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 2 actions // 6 actions - SUNNY DAY

Heartwhisper finally digs himself out of the trench, managing to dish out an attack in the process. Zini, however, already had a counterstrike in mind, and retalliates with a devastating stone edge!

HEART : -2PP, -16HP // -8PP, -8HP : ZINI
SAFEGUARD - 1 action // 5 actions - SUNNY DAY

ooo
HEARTWHISPER

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIII 072 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 069 IIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"Earthquakes. I hate 'em."
Safeguard

ooo
ZINITRA

@Sand Veil
[IIIIIIIIII 089 IIIIIIIIII]
[IIIIIIIIII 072 IIIIIIIIII]
No status.
110% Atk / 110% Acc
"Feel it!"

REF NOTES
~While Sunny Day is active, all Fire-type attacks will deal 50% more damage while all Water-type attacks will deal 50% less; healing moves involving the weather will heal 50% more HP; Sunny Day will fire instantly.~
~While under the effects of Safeguard, Heartwhisper is immune to all status ailments, including Confusion.~
~Crystal Tears attacks first.~

Crystal Tears
29th March 2012, 10:00 PM
You did really well Zin, let's try to keep that up.

Double Team, whip up another Sandstorm, then Rock Slide - spread it out if he tries double team. On the last action, if he tries to fly use Twister and if he tries toxic, try your best to avoid it and trap him with a Rock Tomb.