PDA

View Full Version : PMC or Team Rocket?

Rocketboy
3rd May 2003, 09:29 AM
Today's episode inspired me to make this poll. I like PMC but they could never replace TR.

Rocketa
3rd May 2003, 12:22 PM
What are you kidding?!!!! I think that even people who aren't really fond of TR will still say that they are all for them instead of PMC. They only thing that made them funny was the reaction they would give J+J+M over their contraptions. I really don't know if I could take them saying P-M-C! for over a hundred episodes. At least TR only say there motto once per episode (well, most of the time anyway).

The only thing I could think of that would make them good characters is the fact that one of the reason TR is so funny is because we already know there sense of humor. We know there punny and that Jessie is brutal, James is Queeny and Meowth is just cutty-ratty. The PMC just came off as lame rip offs. The reason I address this is I just hope that A/G doesn't give us Team Aqua and Magma as the same thing. I know they are supposed to be more serious and evil, but remember so were once Jessie and James.

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 12:35 PM
I think I'm the only one that actually LIKED the PMC. I thought they were oretty kewl and funny too (not to mention those AWESOME outfits) but I agree they coukldn't replace TR. No one could, really but the PMC wasd what made this episode a great one and it'd be nice to see the PMC in the furure.

Toon Dragon
3rd May 2003, 05:22 PM
I like Team Rocket, but PMC seemed kinda annoying. No one could replace Team Rocket!

Hanada Tattsu
3rd May 2003, 08:46 PM
The PMC Organization was cool. No doubt, it was nice to see the antagonist change for this episode. But I want them to appear again, at least just for a few episodes.

Even though the PMC was cool, nothing could replace Team Rocket. That's why I voted for Team Rocket, we've known them for two long to be actually replaced.

Team Rocket forever!

Legends-Kuja
3rd May 2003, 09:44 PM
Team Rocket... the girl of PMC reminds me HORRIBLY of Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo fame.

Hanada Tattsu
4th May 2003, 11:16 AM
I just wish that PMC would have been an organization like Team Magma, Team Rocket, and Team Aqua rather than an individual group.

Nikku-San
5th May 2003, 10:26 PM
From what I saw of them they seemed really lame. Even lamer than Butch and Cassidy. JJ&M forever!

Hanada Tattsu
6th May 2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Nikku-San
From what I saw of them they seemed really lame. Even lamer than Butch and Cassidy. JJ&M forever!

Ya' know, just to make this more interesting, what Pokemon would suit the PMC?

I'd like to see them for some wierd reason with Carvanha and Wailmer, they both kinda suit them.

Nikku-San
6th May 2003, 11:44 PM
Why can I see the green haired dude with a Grovyle? O.O

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 08:24 AM
Why can I see the green haired dude with a Grovyle? O.O

LOL, why not?

Seeing the guy with a Grovyle and the girl with an Ivysaur or a Bayleef is not a bad idea. They could train grass types, maybe? O_O

Light_Togetic
7th May 2003, 10:19 AM
Despite all of the bad puns and annoyingly predictable storylines, Team Rocket will always be my fave. Their utter uniqueness (if that's a word) is why I like them so much. Besides, I don't see Ken and Mary (I think that's what their names were) wearing ridiculous costumes. Yep, give me the wacky JJ&M any day!

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Despite all of the bad puns and annoyingly predictable storylines, Team Rocket will always be my fave. Their utter uniqueness (if that's a word) is why I like them so much. Besides, I don't see Ken and Mary (I think that's what their names were) wearing ridiculous costumes. Yep, give me the wacky JJ&M any day!

Yeah, I also don't see Ken dressing up in an inflatable body suit, as a bride, as a colonial lady, etc.

They're not as funny as J&J.

Nikku-San
9th May 2003, 03:51 AM
Yeah, James' implied homosexuality and over-all girliness is what makes him funny. I just crack up when he squeals. XD

Hanada Tattsu
9th May 2003, 07:20 PM
Yeah, James' implied homosexuality and over-all girliness is what makes him funny. I just crack up when he squeals. XD

LOL, the male PMC member seemed to masculine and not funny. The female was all right, but they were too monotone.

Team Rocket are evil and classy, LOL.

Nikku-San
10th May 2003, 01:42 AM
Heheh, and in James' case, SASSY! *James strikes a pose*

Hanada Tattsu
10th May 2003, 08:23 AM
Heheh, and in James' case, SASSY! *James strikes a pose*

Dude, you got that right!

James is not monotone, we know a lot about him and we know the strong, sassy guy he can be!