PDA

View Full Version : The First Posts You Remember By Each User

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th March 2012, 08:35 AM
As we are waiting for The PokeMasters Forums amazing 12-year anniversary I decided on a new topic about TPMers. Every single one of us.

So my question is: What are the first memories about each user? What were the posts that left stuck in your mind and that gave you the first impression of each member?

Of course nobody can answer to this question about all of us, but I'm quite sure each of us is at least a bit intertested about the first memory other members had on them.

I'll start with some that come to my mind.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
When I stated TPM, I could spend hours on General Discussion. It was still so full of life and with AVMA and AntiAsh Superstar as its mods, I do recall some threads from my early days. My first memory about Alex was in late 2001, not so many months from my join date. I was commenting a Pokemon Championship topic (written by another Finn) in Finnish and Alex was the one to point out I should speak English. That's why I have always added a translation to my posts.

Blademaster
A notable TPMer whose first post I remember was one in FanArt, where he praised a Dialga pullover my mother had made.

Dark-San
I remember this guy best from the Ez era. His name was "Nobody messed with Darkyouth" or something and he was the most active poster from that era.

Fett One
Surprisingly, I don't remember him from a GGG post, I actually avoided that forum until 2006, but I do remember him from one single post from the Pokemon Anime active era. Some moderator said "Fett One's correct. Moving." so clearly he had pointed out a topic which had been posted in a wrong forum.

firepokemon
Those were the days! While I stayed out of those threads, I do remember several Misc stuff I read from him.

Gavin Luper
Aside from many posts ending with 'Cheers!' I remember one of his older FanFics: Pokemon Kohtu League! Kohtu is coincidentially the Finnish word for womb.

Heald
One of the names that I associated with Misc. The problem was just that in fact I confused him with Raz in the beginning. I was well aware they didn't share similar opinions at all, but still I never remembered which one of them said what. Not until he became a Misc moderator I recognized Heald.

Knight of Time
A long time member, but it wasn't until the introduction of Whack-a-TPMer when I learned his name. His whacks were memorable and they really showed he liked the game.

Lady Vulpix
Her name rose up in the past of TPM, but the first thing I associated her with was her trip to Finland she referred to.

PancaKe
I've got a feeling I might remember reading something from her in TPM's past, but don't remember what. Only her temporary comeback caught me up.

shazza
Pretty much the same goes for him as for firepokemon.

Wolfsong
All of a sudden, she gave me a Dodrio under an ASB tree. Since then, we have fought one complete battle, been friends and now another battle is in progress.

Zak
Let's see... Zak, Hanada Tattsu, Murgatroyd, AKA Pokemon Fan and Animelee... the old Pokemon Anime quintet.

Rossymore
4th March 2012, 08:59 AM
Well, I joined three years ago and I don't remember that far back. I really don't. Strange that you've been here for nearly eleven years and remember who posted what to you. I just don't remember.

Though of course, I still remember how much of an impression various members have given me. Because of this, I really feel at home here and I love how this forum has been around for so long and seems like it really will continue to be here for quite a few years to come.

And that's all I got. Peace!

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2012, 09:22 AM
Hey, Rossymore, are you sure you're not Connor who forgot having been here before and joined again?

Let's see...

Zak: Spinazak, was funny and carefree and loved playing games. Our paths have diverged since then. Oh, and he was always saying that he was Jewish, like it was the most important thing in the world for him.

Wolfsong: Nala98, quietly joined the Dragon Tamers along with her friend Meowth_Kitten and I became acquainted with her writing. She was a fan of The Lion King and Lois & Clark, and wrote a L&C fan story which she kept updating as the series progressed so that it always seemed in-continuity with the latest episode.

Knight of Time: Darkprince the Dark Knight (sorry, I know he doesn't like that nickname anymore, but it was the one he had when I first met him). I couldn't make sense of him at first, he seemed to be all about video games, and wanted to take every advantage he could get on PCG, and whatever he got, he always wanted more. And he asked the weirdest questions. But over the years we got to know each other better, and now I actually enjoy talking to him. :) And he's made some great contributions to AC/CC!

Little_Pikachu: Little_Pikachu, red font, Sig Police... wow, some things don't change after all! But she's not talking about Brillo anymore.

lvl100mewtwo: has used other names but went back to the old one. Good poster at the Dragon's Guild/Dragon Tamers, wrote interesting stories and was the first one to use Pokemon POV, which basically revolutionized the Dragon Tamers Battle Range. However he liked to write other people's characters by himself, and the results were... what usually happens when someone writes someone else's characters. Now that he's back after a looooong break, I wish he would post more often.

Cferra: Ledian_X, the one who was always coming to me for advice, and was always upset because people attacked him. He has grown a lot since then. :)

abunaidesu: Kiyone, one of the most annoying forum/IM trolls I've had to deal with. I'm really, really glad she's calmed down since then. Now I can even interact with her without being insulted. :P

PancaKe: Mist, prolific fanfic writer, founder of Charmander Central and one of the intellectual authors of Expedia. The girl who helped everything get started. Sometimes, as in the case of Full Moon, she got things started over and over again. But she actually got to finish Lapras Valley High. :)

shazza: nice guy, soon became a PCG mod, suddenly something went wrong and he turned into a troll. But years later he reverted. We talked about it when he was unbanned, but I don't think I ever got all the details.

firepokemon: another one who liked to troll the forums, seemed to want to become TPM's number 1 enemy, and for a short while he had little competition until the #PBS gang began to troll as a group and became worse than he had ever been. Now I can't stop thinking of how glad I am that they have all matured and/or left.

I may or may not add more later.

Magmar
4th March 2012, 03:59 PM
I can't say that I really remember anyone's first post, but none of ya'll probably remember mine, seeing as how I've been here since dinosaurs walked the earth.

firepokemon
4th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Magmar what was your first post and where did you post it?

o.o I can't say I remember anyones first posts either as the majority of users here frequented in forums such as Roleplay, ASB, and the polls forum (after it became games, games, games) and I had little desire to post in those. But I'll post something a bit more substantial alongside what Mikachu and Lady Vulpix posted at some stage.

And o.o I had no desire to be TPM's number1 enemy and nor did I ever see myself as that. Trolling, hardly, I may have flamed the forums and/or users but only a few posts did I go in for the purpose of merely trolling. And honestly, I felt justified most of the time too.

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2012, 04:35 PM
Really? From here it looked like you were doing it on purpose (back in late 2001/early 2002). I must have missed a lot of what really happened.

Magmar, it's not about remembering anyone's first post ever, it's about your first memories of people on TPM. My first memory of yours was seeing your name on the Who's Online list, but for years we never talked.

Magmar
5th March 2012, 01:52 PM
I used to do a lot of the online battle simulator; I also used to do a silly RPG called shadow rockets.

Then it was mostly just the werewolf game, which is how I met Kirsten and others! That game really got me back into checking TPM regularly.

Zak
5th March 2012, 03:36 PM
Hey, Rossymore, are you sure you're not Connor who forgot having been here before and joined again?

Let's see...

Zak: Spinazak, was funny and carefree and loved playing games. Our paths have diverged since then. Oh, and he was always saying that he was Jewish, like it was the most important thing in the world for him.

Eh, the "Jewish" persona was more brought to attention by everyone else, I don't really remember going out of my way to mention it too much. I talked about Israel a lot and being from there. There's a huge difference. I mean, it's a given that it would kind of go hand in hand (and explains why it would lead to everyone else recognizing me as such), but if you're gonna put words in my mouth, don't say something that's a huge contrast. :rolleyes:

And... I'll post mine later.

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Well, those posts are gone now, so there's no way to dig for proof, but I recall that you were bringing it up all the time back when you were 13. Other people's reactions came later.

Telume
5th March 2012, 07:46 PM
I really don't remember anyone's, woooooo. I feel kind of bad but, at the same time I don't feel like I'm missing much.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th March 2012, 03:00 AM
All i remember is Chris and Razor_Leaf as ASB mods, battling it out on a big 10 vs 10. Oh and Hypoteuse Man had a badass banner with background spirits!

Memory? Dun need it!

Cferra
12th March 2012, 09:36 AM
Cferra: Ledian_X, the one who was always coming to me for advice, and was always upset because people attacked him. He has grown a lot since then. :)

I may or may not add more later.[/color]

D'awwww Thanks. You can have a cookie. *gives LV a cookie* Vulpixes like cookies, right? I hope so because I have a truck full of them. Besides, the advice you gave was good as I was new to the 'Net back then.

Okay....first posts I remember from people? Hmmmm....This won't make me feel old at all

Zak: LV's right. You were really proud of your Jewish heritage. You ruled the anime forum with an iron fist. I also remember the time this anti-Semitic guy came to Misc and you tore into him just before I had him banned.

Damian Silverblade: Oh, man. Piss this guy off and you get a nice rant systematically ruining your argument. He'd do it with a smile on his face, too. The first posts I remember from him were here in Misc where someone was debating with him on some issue. He would post LOOOOONG posts. I really hope he doesn't have arthritis in his fingers. Those posts were epic.

Little Pikachu: Suzie. The first post I remember from her was her responding to someone talking about alcohol or something. I don't know. I do remember her pwning sigs with me more than anything.

Ninetales3001/Firepokemon: These two...The first posts I remember from them were concerning gay pride and other topics like that. Shazza sometimes got involved in that. Speaking of Shazza...

Shazza: I remember him as a bit trollish, too. He was a kid, so, it was kind of expected. He got straightened out by LV. I remember his posts being trollish and later calming down. He always posted random things, too.

Bugsy/ManachuBoy: I remember the thread announcing their engagement. I wonder how those two are now. I haven't heard from either in a LONG time.

Lady Vulpix: Always posted some good advice. I saw her first commenting on some peoples' posts after they had a bad day or something. She always had something positive to say. She still does! =D

Pokemaster Kevin: Who? =P

There are others whose posts I don't remember. I remember them being here of course. However, these were the most memorable. That's all I can really say. I do remember firepokemon and Damian arguing a lot. A...real lot. I dunno if he remembers, though. I sometimes see him on AIM. I may direct him to this thread.

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2012, 09:53 AM
Aww, thanks! I don't really know whether Vulpixes like cookies (I suppose some of them do and some others don't, as with everything). I do like cookies as long as they're not chocolate cookies (chocolate chip is fine, I just don't like chocolate dough). In any case, as you probably know, Lady Vulpix is just a title. I'm not an actual Vulpix. :rolleyes:

I miss Ade and Soo too. Ade was one of the best writers we've had at AC/CC, and Soo was really funny. But those are not the first things I remember from them. The first things I remember from Soo were her fake quiz result (which I later turned into a real quiz result) and her participation in ummmm. As for Ade, I remember his rather creepy stories during his early days at AC/CC... I've never liked Tsuyoi and he's never liked me either. But over time his writing became more and more interesting, to the point that I feel AC/CC still has an Ade-shaped hole where he used to be.

Cferra
12th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Of course you're not an actual vulpix. =D If you were, I'd have evolved you years ago. =P

I also remember Ummmmm. That AIM chat was really fun. I think I even have some of the logs from that saved. I don't know. I would have to check. Not sure why I saved them.

As for Soo and Ade, yeah...this place does seem empty without them. He and Alex were the ultimate GD mods. Speaking of AVMA...

Austrian Vicemaster Alex: I remember his rules in GD post. That was pretty epic. I think Damian helped with that, too. Not sure.

Crystal Mew
14th March 2012, 11:21 AM
to be honest, when I first joined here I just remember Zak hitting on me almost immediately, lol

classy_cat18
14th March 2012, 06:00 PM
I remember the customary Starmie from some member (I can't remember her username right now).

shazza
14th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Ninetales3001/Firepokemon: These two...The first posts I remember from them were concerning gay pride and other topics like that. Shazza sometimes got involved in that. Speaking of Shazza...

...What?

Shazza: I remember him as a bit trollish, too. He was a kid, so, it was kind of expected. He got straightened out by LV. I remember his posts being trollish and later calming down. He always posted random things, too.

No she didn't. Mate, I straightened her out when I made that Lady Vulpix Pokemon Card.

Zak
14th March 2012, 09:28 PM
to be honest, when I first joined here I just remember Zak hitting on me almost immediately, lol

Bahahaha, well you and I both know that you would have been a nobody if I didn't. ;)

shazza
14th March 2012, 10:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/353Ra.jpg

Zak
15th March 2012, 12:36 AM
Well of course, you're forgetting the fact that she gave into it... ;)
I think you're confusing me with The Muffin Man, if you even remember him.

But I mean, that is kind of a valid point, what IS a sexy girly doing on a Pokemon forum like this?

Not now, obviously, but back when we were like Serebii.

Yes I said it, we were once like SPP is now, don't even try to deny it.

abunaidesu
15th March 2012, 12:50 AM
There are currently 610 users online. 129 members and 481 guests

wow

Crystal Mew
31st March 2012, 02:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/353Ra.jpg

lmao

Bahahaha, well you and I both know that you would have been a nobody if I didn't. ;)

oh please.... haha

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2012, 11:20 AM
I can't take credit for reforming shazza, but I have no idea what he means with his claim of having straightened me out. The card was nice, but it hasn't changed my behavior at all. And when was I ever in need of straightening out?

Does anyone remember Patrick a.k.a. Dragon_Clan, Morpheus Misagi and many other aliases? I thought of him recently. When I first saw him here, he was making the most interesting RPGs, all of which unfortunately ended too soon. Then he joined the Dragon's Guild and made great posts there too. Then he joined the Dragon Tamers and made... all sorts of posts there. He would start new stories over and over again. Some were great, and some were really confusing (especially when he mixed in Japanese words and talked about oni and other planes without being quite specific on the details, or when he wrote about a trainer who had a sudden crush on a Rocket Grunt who attacked him and tried to steal his Pokemon). But the hardest part for me was dealing with his reactions when I rated his best stories, because he used to have a "code of honor" which did not allow him to accept praise. He was basically supposed to humiliate himself and have no self esteem whatsoever, which was a problem because my own morals would not allow me to lie when expressing my opinion on someone else's writings (and because people who keep bringing themselves down have always bothered me). But that seemed to have changed last time we talked, which was earlier this year. I just wish he would show up here again, I miss reading his work.

homeofmew
10th April 2012, 02:20 PM
Little Pikachu: I remember the Brillo thing, wasn't it red font veranda?
Also posted pictures of her new shoes once.
Lady Vulpix: I see Pink
Crystal Mew: and her LOTR typeish Sig
Zak: when he watched the Pokemon anime
PMK: Posted his computer set up some time ago.
Kurai: hating me for a reason I don't remember.

That's all I remember

Andrew
12th April 2012, 05:12 AM
Shazza's image made this thread.

All downhill from here?

Perfect Chaos
15th April 2012, 03:51 AM
Still the only Indian guy that lurks/posts here after almost 11 years :O

The thing I remember most was outrageously funny TPM chatroom that we had a couple of years ago on AIM. Some really classic and hilarious moments happened there (Teresa/Moltrecuno and Brian/Deck Knight along with Sam and Zak were some of the few that were part of it)

I still remember some dude named Jay_Umbreon for some reason o_O. Wonder if he seduced me as a minor :O

Crystalmaster Mike
17th June 2012, 03:46 PM
It's hard for me to grasp, but this community is so memorable all on its own.
The fact that after 11 years, so many of you whom I got to know during high school are still around boggles the mind. With much of the same signatures to boot.
I've seen and heard about a lot of these same members in the short time that I was logged in tonight.

PokeMaster Kevin: apparently found in 2009
Lady Vulpix: the lady in pink, with who I remember sharing an Eevolution-related family tree or something (for one of my Adopted Pokémon's back stories). If I had known it back then, I'd probably have started one on MyHeritage or something, instead of the Excel monster it became
Little_Pikachu: the lady in red, overseer of the forums, no overbearing signature was safe for her
shazza, firepokemon, Jay: peeps that knew how to spice things up around here. I'm guessing Mt. Moon is proving to be quite a refuge for similar types these days?
Ledian_X: I'm probably thinking about another Ledian, over which there was quite a fuzz stirred
(Spina)Zak: Besides the Jewish thing (which I was only reminded of now) your username evolution is currently the only thing
Austrian Vicemaster Alex, AntiAsh Superstar: One a grand GD mod, the other... also? And a AP regular, of course.
Mikachu: A very kind and caring person, though I wished his health condition could keep up with his spirit. I remember him being quoted in someone's sig: "I was about to (do a lethally stupid thing) but then I remembered Pokémon was on" or something
Nala98, Dark Dragonite: Other AP regulars
DragoKnight, Aipom of Doom: with whom I briefly shared co-ownership in The Goldenrod Tower. Man, did I learn there I wasn't cut out (or lacked a certain finesse/eagerness) for moderation!
mrpikachu: I saw the name earlier in Misc, but just now I'm starting to remember more. FanFiction, if I'm not mistaken.
Gavin of the Lisa fanfiction, Bugsy and others' names I vaguely recognize.
That one guy with the fanfiction that got more than 100(0?) pages... Too many to recall coherently.
I believe there was a PokéMaster Mike at one point too, man is that confusing.

Then there's me. You guys were a blast to be around with, here and on AIM, back in the days. But then, I dunno. In my late years of high school, I just lost a certain devotion I guess, for keeping up with things here?
I had plans, and ideas and stuff, to do here, but never got around to it, blaming it on schoolwork and such. Which of course had a hand in things, but it seems that that's just me.
I come up with plans and ideas for stories and image manipulations, but as soon as it starts requiring to much investion, I start stalling.
I guess because I do enough effort during the day, and don't want to turn this online experience into chores?
Starting big projects requires investment and planning, which brings about its own kind of stress. And stress and chores are things I like to avoid in my spare/free time, as much as is possible.

It didn't help that I was "found out" here by some people from my high school, too, because I'd posted my real name once in the fanart section. It didn't matter high school was over and I wouldn't see most of them ever again.
Their comments still stung.

As for where I've been the last couple of years, at least online... In college, I grew more interested in webcomics. I ended up a devoted fan of the MS Paint Adventures one (if your on DeviantArt or Tumblr, or go to any anime cons, you'll have heard from it by now). The user "Knight of Time"'s name has taken on a new meaning because of this.

Lastly, there's the forums itself. Still inclined to log me out after more than five minutes of inactivity/posting replies, I see.

Knight of Time
17th June 2012, 06:53 PM
DragoKnight, Aipom of Doom: with whom I briefly shared co-ownership in The Goldenrod Tower. Man, did I learn there I wasn't cut out (or lacked a certain finesse/eagerness) for moderation!

I think you meant me, not DragoKnight (it'd be kinda hard to imagine me and him getting mistaken for each other these days anyway)...yeah, those days of working at Goldenrod Tower during my first tenure there as a worker weren't as good as my days of working there now, I mean, things change over the years, but people come and go.

Blademaster
17th June 2012, 11:28 PM
I dunno who to try and remember the first posts of. :s

Andrew
18th June 2012, 08:34 AM
Me

Gavin Luper
18th June 2012, 09:31 AM
That one guy with the fanfiction that got more than 100(0?) pages... Too many to recall coherently.

Captain Pringle, I bet? Was it The Emerald League?

Also, good to see you around here again dude.

Crystalmaster Mike
18th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Captain Pringle, I bet? Was it The Emerald League?

Also, good to see you around here again dude.

:D That's the one. Quite a mythos, but I think you (or Andrew?) were there to try and keep the discussion inside the thread on-topic.

Ooh, and I remembered some other things about people, sadly nothing about first posts

mrpikachu: TPM's resident Grammar Nazzi*.
Andrew: I think he hosted a form of game fiction on the FanFiction forum, with authors from the board going on a crazy bus ride with a single companion from their stories.
Vaporeon of the Mist / Shadowed Mew: Two female artists with intertwined fanfictions, about a race of cloned Mewtwo's (I know, an oxymoron) and hybrids of Mewtwo with other 'mon. If you search my username on Google, you find a board I apparently registered on, more than probably just to continue reading SM's stories. (I just now realize the inconvenience of that acronym.)
I stole incorporated their world in my own devised mythos about the C-Ball (found in the left margin) and my Marty Stu/alter ego character's story, which I never fleshed out.
Poryhedron: I think he's from here and not Serebii. I still check his discontinued Pokemology.com site now and then, in vain hope for an update on the story he was writing.

*Let's see if I can summon him (with spelling errors? probably not).

And thanks Gavin. I'm not going to raise a big fuzz or anything. I made an "I'm back" thread years ago, and well, that didn't last back then either did it.

Blademaster
19th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Me

Uhhhhhhhh... Shit, hard to remember...

All that comes to mind is flamboyant princess-proclaiming prancing and Jynx being a whore. Sorry Ozzy, my memory's gone to Hell over the years.

Drago
19th June 2012, 07:21 PM
I remember that practically every single post Ash_300 made was one or two sentences, and finished with "I guess."

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Oh what would I give for 50 Ash_300 posts now. TPM's current state of activity would need posters like him.

RedStarWarrior
20th June 2012, 06:58 AM
Did anyone mention me?

I don't remember anyone from way back when I joined. It's all fuzzy and vague. I know people were here, like Suzie, Kevin, Dodrio, Pokechamp, firepokemon, Chris, Alex, etc, but I have no first memory that I can recall.

Lady Vulpix
20th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Oh what would I give for 50 Ash_300 posts now. TPM's current state of activity would need posters like him.

No, it wouldn't. Most of his posts were SPAM.

Shadow Wolf
20th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Wow? Memories.... well, this one promises to be a long post then! :sweat2:

Poryhedron: I remember him for his Monotype challenges (the one I remember the most was his "Iron Will" challenge. I think it was in GSC) and for his help in Pokemon related questions (In fact, I think he was the one who answered my first post).

Dark Dragonite: I never managed to ask why, but I remember that in his sig. he has the phrase: "The Real Crystal Articuno".

Number1ChanseyFan: Something which surprised me was that her favorite Pokemon was not in fact, Chansey. Her favorite Pokemon was Celebi.

mr_pikachu: Well, I remember many things about Brian, but between those are one of his signatures which had a Pikachu spinning a cane a-la-Charlie-Chaplin style and for the Mr. Salute-The-Flagpole chapter in War of the Forums (hahaha, sorry, but that was plain funny)

Becky: Oh my, how many people wondered if she was Brian in disguise, and how eventually, she became one of the most well renowned members here on TPM.

Blademaster: Heh, I don't really care about what others think of Blade. To me, he's pretty much one of my most memorable friends here on TPM. From his funny scenes describes in some posts, his war with mr_pikachu over breaking the randomizer, his advices on humor 101, and his genuine care for the small things (like the birds who drop by his backyard every now and then), Funny or Serious, he's someone who will always be like a big brother to me. ^_^

Lady_Vulpix: You know? I have to admit that Gabi has intimidated me up to some point. And in fact, this is plain dumb. But in all honesty, this is just my reaction over my hidden admiration for her as someone I look up to. She can handle many tasks at the same time, has a lot of responsibilities and still has time to treat many people with kindness. So yeah, I always remember her as the AC/CC queen who has helped me learn that anything is possible. :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu: I finnish last. For some reason that made me smile. And his general friendly behavior is something most of us remember about him.

Chris: Apart from the fact that he's one of the admins, I always remember him for his tech knowledge. He was there to help others with anything related to computer issues.

Little_Pikachu: Well, I don't mean anything offensive with this (if it sounds like that for some reason, then I apologize), but she has always reminded me of Tsunade from the Naruto series. I also remember something about a bug inside her computer, and I truly don't know why I still remember that.

Kevin: Although he's the creator of TPM, the only thing I remember about him is the fact that he had an avatar of a Squirtle and that even mr_pikachu wanted his autograph.

Gary Oak: Well, let's just say that I remember the fact that he always says that Ash is a Loser.

Mr. E: His name and that he appears every now and then, just like a mystery.

Fett One: That he posts in a lot of games. ^_^

Kevvaelli: Everoy now if I'm not mistaken, I remember that he created the riddle game and that he didn't like to be compared with a pill bug in the game: Picture This!

shazza: I remember him with one word: Pimp

Magmar: Well, I remember that he likes to party, I guess. :sweat2:

Andrew: I don't remember his posts, but I do remember that he always made me laugh with his posts... kinda funny and paradoxical.

Master_Of_Paradox: Another gamer. I remember that he was good in the game Whack-a-TPMer

Inferno_Dragon: and just like MoP, he was also good in Whack-a-TPMer

Oslo: Lifting up a girl is what I remember of him, hahahaha

Gavin Luper: Well, I remember that he's been quoted many times and that he has always been a kind reviewer, but my first memory of him was that his name reminded me of a monster form Maplestory called "Lupin".

mistysakura: I've always seen her as a humble and kind girl, just like Shinobu from Love Hina. So I was surprised when I saw that Brian portrayed her in his fic just like how I imagined it.

Asilynne: Ah well, I always remember her signature of a neko girl who kinda "relaxed" when someone touched her tail. Because of that, I saw her as a fan of cats.

PancaKe: Hahaha, she's a diamond here in TPM. With a lot of funny comments and her cheerful self, is not wonder that she got stuck in my memory.

Houndoom_Lover: Ah, wow... I remember her Houndoom avatar, but the first memory I have of her is the fact that Blade was the one who introduced her.

Crazy Elf Boy: I guess I remember him as being someone of few words and that he frequently visited the games forum.

Kurosakura: Ah, the act that she nominated me for "Silvertongue" in the Unown awards never escapes my mind. But I remember her most for her kind posts.

Knight Of Time: Oh my, how could I've forgotten about Kyle. Hehehe, Hangman's hair trigger and No.1 fan of Link. Hehehe, he would probably like the fact that Link will face Cloud in the next Death Battle episode. ^_^

Chobichibi: After seeing her last avatar comment "RPG dyke's B*tch" I kinda got intimidated since I thought that she was dangerous. It turns out I was wrong since she's really cool. :D

Crystal Tears: Another member of which I had a wrong impression. The username made me think of her as someone "fragile", to say it like that. But once I got to know her, I realized that I was wrong. She's another amazing friend who has taught me a lot about life. :D

Wow... I'm sure I remember more but my mind kinda went blank, so if I remember a few more, I'll be sure to add them. ^_^

Blademaster
20th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Funny or Serious, he's someone who will always be like a big brother to me. ^_^

I...

Ah.....

....... (http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1332013061_image150.jpg)..Heh. Thanks...

Crystalmaster Mike
24th June 2012, 02:31 AM
Wow, even though I couldn't remember a lot of these names off the bat, posts like Shadow Wolf have me internally nodding my head in recognition.

Two more for the list:

- Chris 2.0: Even though I think he's the same as Shadow Wolf's mentioned, the 2.0 in his name is relevant somehow. Was there a mod or a longer-time user also named Chris? Pokémaster Chris or something else? Gah, I can't recall.
- Pokémaster Ash: Ridiculously high post count.

Oh, and something I recalled about Austrian Vicemaster Alex: for the longest time, I thought he was Australian, heh. I don't think I was the only one. In my case, it must have been because the Dutch word for Austria starts with an O, I guess, and I didn't recognize the adjective form.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th June 2012, 12:13 AM
Oh, and something I recalled about Austrian Vicemaster Alex: for the longest time, I thought he was Australian, heh. I don't think I was the only one. In my case, it must have been because the Dutch word for Austria starts with an O, I guess, and I didn't recognize the adjective form.

lol, and I thought many Australian TPMers came from Austria. Because I thought the term 'Aussie' meant Austrians when I was 16. But then I looked at the replies and realized they were Australians. I have learnt many new words at TPM.

Blademaster
25th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Loquacity is merely one eminence of frequenting our cybernated condominium, my Fennoscandian compatriot. :science: